Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Aquarius-Aquarius Couples:  John Brolin and Diane Lane

Most times when two of the same sign get together it is too much of a good thing. But not so when the Aquarius man finds an Aquarius woman. They will understand each other’s special language which requires them to refer to each other as “best friends” and never anything more. Their secret code also dictates that they live together without marriage; after all, marriage is soooo conventional. I like to think of these two trying to shock each other. That’s their favorite game with third parties, but I wonder if it works between the two of them. “Let me shock you.” “No, here, let me shock you.” “No let me slap you.” “Okay, slap me. Then I’ll slap you harder.” And so it goes, and so it goes. Of course it’s all just talk. These two are air signs and they tend to suck up all the air in the room. They can be so sure that they know everything and see everything and envision everything that has ever been and ever will be. I do wonder what they talk about very quickly.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as an Aquarius Man: If you’re an Aquarius man trying to attract an Aquarius woman, of course you will know to give her lots of space. Aquarians have the reputation of being very friendly but they really don’t like people at all, so she is likely to be alone when you encounter her. If you have crossed her path, you are likely involved in a common cause which makes the perfect entrée into a conversation. This should keep you going for the first several dates. Nothing personal, please. After that, since you’re both pretending that you’re not dating, you’re just friends, a lot is left up in the air. You have to keep getting together, but under the pretense or guise of dating. Keep it cazs.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as an Aquarius Woman: For starters, interrupt the conversation he’s having with someone else. Act like you could care less about the social context of the meeting. Show your strong individuality and your preference for mental engagement, not emotional entanglement. It’s okay to be smarter than he is if you really are. Turn and walk away as abruptly as you walked over to start the conversation.

Degree of Romance: I don’t think so.

Degree of Passion: Only for other species.

Degree of Friendship: For as much as they will tout their relationship as “best friends,” they are probably each other’s only friends as well.

Degree of Marriage: This actually works well because they live in their own world of ideals and special values. Others might consider them cold, aloof, arrogant and absent-minded, but to each other, they are Two Master Minds creating Universes together. One wonders who’s doing the dishes and paying the bills, but eventually they get around to it. They would secretly be better off with step-children or adopted children so if it’s heading in that direction, embrace it.

Progression of Relationship: The Aquarius man and Aquarius woman keep going back to start, because they insist that it’s just a friendship which makes for an expanded consciousness between them and it allows them the space they need to co-exist happily in their universe.

Sex: If they could, I’m sure they would prefer to do it on the holodeck or take part in the famous Vulcan Mind Melt. Aquarians are the one sign constantly at odds with the human body. They tend to think of themselves as energy circuits, or units of energy, programmable through the mind at a safe distance. They tend to look at sex as procreational and ironically they are singularly displeased with their own creations. The Greek god Uranus, the Ruler of Aquarius, ate his own children because they weren’t good enough. This leads us to a circular place regarding this most human of all functions. Sometimes the “problem” is solved with gadgets and “toys”, especially of the electrical shock variety. Sometimes the group gets involved. It was the Uranus in Gemini generation that invented swapping. Whatever can be conceived of — I’ll let you imagine — as long as it is at arm’s length and no messy bodily fluids are involved.

When It’s Over: When it’s over, they turn their backs and walk away as if they were pacing off for a duel except the trajectory is exponential. They can’t get far away from each other fast enough. All the rest is just words.

Our Rating: 8/10. I give them this high a rating because (1) they are not likely to marry at all; (2) if they do marry, it should be to one another; and (3) if they do get together it will probably only ever be one of the same species.

More on Aquarius Women

Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman
Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

68 Responses to Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

• Miriam says:

Thank toy very much for your interesting website, it is at times most informative but as you have said and others have commented on, it is very basic, but…
    As an Aquarius just try to love us as we are, try to be as patient with us as you can, yes at times we can be dreamers and emotions are difficult, but we love the world more than you can see, and with little space once in a while, we will love you too with all our hearts and souls, just don’t hurt us as you will live to regret it!

• novinita says:

Dear Nancy
    Please do not be so firm and rude about a generalized idea about a bunch of people in the world because they were born within a given span of time in the year. I am an Aquarius woman, I do not go on blind dates but i was involved in with various different signs romantically. I need intellectual and emotional bonding, but i also like warmth in a relationship. I do not really care a lot about signs because funny enough in my culture I am a scorpion. But it is all just giving you a general idea. So. i don’t know what makes you write about a sign so pacifistic way. I am sorry if you had any personal bad experiences with one of them. I have met few Aqarius men ..some of those are wonderful friends, one of them cheated on me, one was really really boring. I am in a relationship with an aqua man for past 4 yrs and we are very happy togather. He makes me feel complete. We have good times and bad times that we braved togather and grow in a relationship. It is true I am a free spirit so is he..He is the wind beneath my wings.I do not know if you will let this post through, but for more than anyone else it is important that you see it, and have some hope. Love and peace.

• novinita says:

stupid sarcasm alert did not get activated after i said ..” pacifistic ”

• I am an Aquarius woman who has met an Aquarius man and I can say from direct experience when we fight it is far beyond ugly and I will shut down and not speak to him on any terms and he will try and try to engage me. When we are together and sedate It’s an amazing union of intense energy. We think alike and are instantaneously friends as well as interested in each other. As described Aqua men like to be in charge of the relationship and how they are seen. What is unfortunate is Aquarian Woman does not really care what money they make or what things they have, we care about their dreams and the big picture. We care about the moment. And yes the Aqua man is hard to commit to someone but as an Aqua woman with far more relationship experience on the long term it is easy to keep the Aqua man on his toes as we tend to have a large amount of admirers and know the work around to most relationship concerns. Aqua woman is also highly intelligent and we can separate our hearts from our minds to further observe the behavior of Aqua men. I have fallen for mine but he will not get in my head as they are far more able to cause havoc there. And yes as an Aqua woman I am craving being out and about among my many admirers but when he wants my time I will drop everything as we are loyal beyond expectations. All I can say its like a lightning storm meeting a supernova explosive and electrifying.

• ginger says:

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! “among my many admirers……” OMG, man someone show him a mirror, please, it’s needed.

• fuggi says:

Simple, I don’t want to become any chapter in someone’s book, though I know that he might not acknowledge that as the contents were worthless.

• Anonymous says:

You are worthless to him.

• Editor in Chief says:

Dear Writers,

Kindly be advised that thoughts are important, we are living in an ocean of energy hence they vibrate, so be careful not to curse your life with your own tongue.

There is power in finger and hand movements – the law of vibration and attraction is very real, so this means you can attract to you exactly what you want and wish for!

Life Magazine Ltd

• Anonymous says:

Hi Cuntt-

Please practice what you preach.

Yours truly

• Editor in Chief says:

Please make your way to the alter so we can anoint the holy spirit on you, then we’ll know for sure practicing will be perfected.

Life Magazine Ltd

• I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in favor of his site, because here every information is quality based stuff.|

• Pingback: Aquarius Man Cancer Woman Famous Couples | Great Mesotheliom Lawyer

• jiya says:

Yes, I’m worthless but maybe I would be priceless for someone :)

• jiya says:

Few days ago, I was dicussing with my fiancé that we have 2 boys in our family but I wish for a baby girl, so let’s plan for a adoption. He agreed, but when he asked me for any specific reasons behind, I just builded a bogus theory in front of him….stating that I want a sister for my boys, it may aid them in learning how to respect a woman in future. As usual he laughed.

• jiya says:

And especially when both have elements of SCORPIO NATURE in them lol :)

• Snjr says:

S: “Not because you are winning means you should take forever to play your word Sir”
    BC: “Good Morning”

STILL REMEMBER it like it was yesterday, the first conversation; still fresh in my mind though it was 366 days ago!

Somethings money just cant and will never be able to buy, exchange or refund…. and thats great memories, painful hurt or love.

• Hope Armstrong says:

Dear Future Husband,

Quite frankly I don’t know if you exist or will I ever find you, however, thought I’d just put this out there in confidence should incase I ever do.

The day I met you, I had absolutely no idea you would be the man of my dreams, I did not know who you were or where you came from, we did not meet at the airport, in the grocery store, at the coffee shop, in a bar or at the wedding of a mutual friend; where you liked me as I entered the room and I liked you back, it all just happened seemingly out of nowhere, I had no idea when I met you that it was the beginning of the rest of my life, during that intense moment I did not realize that is what it was, I did not know just how much we would be connected on such a significantly high synchronizing level, they say fall in love with your best friend and you get the best of both worlds because it not only makes the relationship stronger, it ignites incredible moments of passion and I fell in love with you because of all the slight weird little things you had absolutely no idea you were doing.

I can tell you this right now, I have a lot, well maybe not a lot but a few flaws and I plan on keeping every single one of them, I get miserable and I plan on staying that way, I love to hiss my teeth a lot; but don’t take it personal, I have a resting bitch face; doesn’t mean that I’m mad or annoyed at you, but the more you complain about it is the quicker its likely to become a legitimate bitch face LOL but I know how funny you will be so it might be safe to say I may end up parading with a damn near well perfect joker face because I won’t be able to contain myself remembering all the little funny stuff you’d say , if you do something and I don’t like it, I’m damn well going to bring it to your attention immediately because I feel communication is essential, I am apologizing right now on the behalf of my conscience; when I give you a hard time if things aren’t done a particular way or at a particular time; it’s in my nature and I can’t help it, I’m even going to bitch about things even when I know that it may not even matter that much, sometimes I will need some alone time, get silent for no reason and you may feel like I’m ignoring you but it will be far from that, sometimes a girl just need to replenish you know, especially during menstration…LOL, but what I am saying is that, even in the serenity of our silent moments, the connection of our bond will always endure , but Future Husband I can guarantee you this, I will never let you feel alone, or feel like you have no one to talk to when you get stressed, upset or feel depressed over just about anything, when you want to get way, I want to be your escape place, I will never let you feel you have lost your best friend because that was the solid foundation that made us felt comfortable around each other; like we could talk about any and everything, I will do my very best to be attentive to you needs without smothering you . I will be your support in good times and bad, will never make you feel inadequate or that your goals are unattainable, we will figure it out together, I will try to relax your mind and ease your stress and anxiety. I will never let you settle for less than what I know you are capable of, I will challenge you to be the best you even if I know you will get angry at me for pushing you too hard or repetitively in your skin, I want to inspire you and be your motivation in attaining your goals, I want to be the one to make you see all your potentials and believe with you that your goals are obtainable.

In our marriage I want us to grow and change together making our bond stronger, not changing who we are as an individual, but changing the way we will work through our difficulties and challenges; on the new adventures that we will come to discover together along the way. I am not going to dare say this will be perfect or easy, but I want you to know that I will always be your someone and for you to always be my someone, never let us go to bed angry, because I know me and I will be upset and turn my back on you or decide to sleep in the other room ( I never ever want that between us, never), so please just pull me close, hug me tight and let me know everything will be all right, allow me to breakdown in your arms with tears running down my face knowing everything will all be fine. I will always say sorry for whatever I did wrong, I will own up to my own mistakes, I will respect you enough to be forthright honest and truthful with you even if it will be hurtful and occasionally harsh and ask for nothing more than the same of you, I know for an absolute fact we will have tons of fights, tempers will flare, unending debates and everlasting irrational arguing LOL but I will never ever stop loving you, yes I know life is filled with a lot of unknowns both good and bad, but I will never ever stop loving you.

I will do everything in my powers to keep my promise of fidelity and keep me only unto to you, to keep you happy, and never to let the spark die that ignited the passion we felt the first time we met, the first kiss we shared and the first time we did the nasty Hehehe, I will continue to love you more and more each and every single day for the rest our lives and hope you will do the same, and so whenever God sends you, I will be ready to exchange garlands then jump the broom and start this adventure together.

And don’t hesitate to question; I know you yourself will be two handsful and a couple canisters plus the extra large storage containers in the garage, but I am ready to learn and grow with you then, and I will never stop loving you.

I am really excited to meet you and to find all the new ways to be the best wife for you.

If you are reading this, thanks for waiting and for being patient with me.

Love always,

Yours in anticipation “my wife”

P.s finding you will be by fate, meeting you will be by chance and falling inlove with you, well that will be beyond my control because we’ll be drawn to each other with a passionate, powerful soulful connection from a higher frequency that will undoubtedly shift our energies to a place beyond unraveled insanity.

• Tallulah says: