Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Aquarius-Aquarius Couples:  John Brolin and Diane Lane

Most times when two of the same sign get together it is too much of a good thing. But not so when the Aquarius man finds an Aquarius woman. They will understand each other’s special language which requires them to refer to each other as “best friends” and never anything more. Their secret code also dictates that they live together without marriage; after all, marriage is soooo conventional. I like to think of these two trying to shock each other. That’s their favorite game with third parties, but I wonder if it works between the two of them. “Let me shock you.” “No, here, let me shock you.” “No let me slap you.” “Okay, slap me. Then I’ll slap you harder.” And so it goes, and so it goes. Of course it’s all just talk. These two are air signs and they tend to suck up all the air in the room. They can be so sure that they know everything and see everything and envision everything that has ever been and ever will be. I do wonder what they talk about very quickly.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as an Aquarius Man: If you’re an Aquarius man trying to attract an Aquarius woman, of course you will know to give her lots of space. Aquarians have the reputation of being very friendly but they really don’t like people at all, so she is likely to be alone when you encounter her. If you have crossed her path, you are likely involved in a common cause which makes the perfect entrée into a conversation. This should keep you going for the first several dates. Nothing personal, please. After that, since you’re both pretending that you’re not dating, you’re just friends, a lot is left up in the air. You have to keep getting together, but under the pretense or guise of dating. Keep it cazs.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as an Aquarius Woman: For starters, interrupt the conversation he’s having with someone else. Act like you could care less about the social context of the meeting. Show your strong individuality and your preference for mental engagement, not emotional entanglement. It’s okay to be smarter than he is if you really are. Turn and walk away as abruptly as you walked over to start the conversation.

Degree of Romance: I don’t think so.

Degree of Passion: Only for other species.

Degree of Friendship: For as much as they will tout their relationship as “best friends,” they are probably each other’s only friends as well.

Degree of Marriage: This actually works well because they live in their own world of ideals and special values. Others might consider them cold, aloof, arrogant and absent-minded, but to each other, they are Two Master Minds creating Universes together. One wonders who’s doing the dishes and paying the bills, but eventually they get around to it. They would secretly be better off with step-children or adopted children so if it’s heading in that direction, embrace it.

Progression of Relationship: The Aquarius man and Aquarius woman keep going back to start, because they insist that it’s just a friendship which makes for an expanded consciousness between them and it allows them the space they need to co-exist happily in their universe.

Sex: If they could, I’m sure they would prefer to do it on the holodeck or take part in the famous Vulcan Mind Melt. Aquarians are the one sign constantly at odds with the human body. They tend to think of themselves as energy circuits, or units of energy, programmable through the mind at a safe distance. They tend to look at sex as procreational and ironically they are singularly displeased with their own creations. The Greek god Uranus, the Ruler of Aquarius, ate his own children because they weren’t good enough. This leads us to a circular place regarding this most human of all functions. Sometimes the “problem” is solved with gadgets and “toys”, especially of the electrical shock variety. Sometimes the group gets involved. It was the Uranus in Gemini generation that invented swapping. Whatever can be conceived of — I’ll let you imagine — as long as it is at arm’s length and no messy bodily fluids are involved.

When It’s Over: When it’s over, they turn their backs and walk away as if they were pacing off for a duel except the trajectory is exponential. They can’t get far away from each other fast enough. All the rest is just words.

Our Rating: 8/10. I give them this high a rating because (1) they are not likely to marry at all; (2) if they do marry, it should be to one another; and (3) if they do get together it will probably only ever be one of the same species.

More on Aquarius Women

Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman
Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

69 Responses to Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

• Ms Sag says:

Another famous Aquarius-Aquarius couple is Emma Bunton (formerly of the Spice Girls) and her fiance Jade Jones. They’ve been together for 12 years now, have two kids and just got engaged last year.

• aqua queen says:

I’m a A/W. and iv been with my A/M for 6 yrs and i love him to death but i dont think i can marry him I love our relationship it is the best ever we are just alike.So if i feel this way he probably do too.We’ve been engaged throughout the whole relationship.And i now have a crush on a another A/M .So my fiancee is in trouble. I’m divorced from my other bestfriend and childrens father, who is a Cancer ,he’s also great man.

• lo says:

I have a a/m friend nd he likes me nd I like him. He charms me wth words nd how he understand I love how he loves nd respect wome, my ideal kind of a guy in every where, but I just cnt get wth him I love our friendship a lot I don’t want to have him as x one day nd wish we ddin date so we b good friends always

• if you are smart women and men says:

it’s annoying that we are so ‘friendly’ only because we give ppl the benefit of the doubt, until they screw us over with the shaft – due to the fact that friendliness is akin to being taken advantage of. believe me, this isn’t just aqua or anything, it’s just that if astrology is true, we’re pushovers. but we take no stock in friendship at all, which is ironic since we are friendship savvy sign. haha so funny. i’ve known libras and pisces’s to have more friends than anyone else, cause they are such ppl pleasers. they should have the friendship savvy sign. sooo funny.

• if you are smart women and men says:

forgot to put down my relationshp with aqua male. ewww. the worst ever. astrology is a fluke if even supposedly same signs dont get on. this guy was an abuser and liked to possess and made a rift between my parents, family and close friends. he liked to slap me around and threaten me that if i went to the police after being brutally beaten my parents will suffer. my parents are sweet and naive so i was frightened for them. this was the worst relationship in the world for me.

• jessica says:

IM AN AQUARIUS WOMEN AND HAVE BEEN WITH AN AQUARIUS FOR 17 YEARS. WE ARE TWO DAYS APART AND WE HAVE AN AMAZING RELATIONSHIP THAT GETS STRONGER BY THE DAY. WE ARE EACHOTHERS BEST FRIEND AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. ALOT OF THINGS THAT WERE MENTIONED ABOUT THIS PAIR ARE TRUE BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. WE COMPLETE EACHOTHER, COMPLETELY. ALL THE WAY DOWN TO EACHOHERS SENTENCES. THERE IS AN ALMOST PYCHIC ABILITY BETWEEN US WHERE WE WILL THINK OF THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME, WILL CALL EACHOTHER AT THE SAME TIME AND GET A BUSY SIGNAL BECAUSE WE ARE CALLING EACHOTHER. AND JUST THE OTHER NIGHT WE DREAMT DAMN NEAR THE SAME DREAM. WE DONT NEED ANY OTHER FRIENDS JUST ASSOCIATES BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP AND FRIENDSHIP WE ALREADY HAVE. WE DIDNT GET MARRIED UNTIL OUR 11TH ANNIVERSARY 420:) BECAUSE NO PAPER WAS NEEDED TO VERIFY THE FACT THAT WE WERE COMMITED UNTIL THE END OF TIME. OUR SEX LIFE IS BEYOND INCREDIBLE AND AFTER 17 YEARS WE CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF EACHOTHER. MY ADVICE FOR ANY AQUARIUS LOOKING FOR A SIGN IS TO HOLD ON TO AN AQUARIUS IF YOU FIND ONE THAT YOU CONNECT WITH BECAUSE THE CONNECTION WILL GET STRONGER BY THE DAY. WORD OF ADVICE THO..AQUARIUS PEOPLE ARE CARING AND HAVE A HEART THAT LOVES TO THE MOST EXTREME LEVELS BUT HONESTY IS EVERYTHING SO IF YOUR PLAYING GAMES OR YOUR A LIAR BE CAREFUL CUZZ WHILE WE ARE NICE PEOPLE DON’T DO AN AQUARIUS WRONG BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF US THAT AINT SO NICE.

• john kelly says:

i have read everyones posts in the love match between 2 aqariuns. i def have a difference in opinion about the negative things said in this column . i myself have been married too my wife kathleen for 33 years this coming jun she an i have communicated on a great level our entire time of knowing one another . we have raised our children together an now also have grandchildren through our children as well. ( OUR-RELATIONSHIP)words cant even explain the way we feel about one another and this has been the way it is from the day we met an shook hands it was love at first sight our love making has been incredible we finish each others sentences we both admire the same things all though our goals an careers was much different before we retired we still had very wonderful ideas for each of the 2 careers an even furthered ourselfs more in our fields. although this page is written on 2 aqariuns with the same birthdate mine an my wifes birthdates are 1 day apart hers the 11th an mine the 12th we are 7 years an 1 day apart . we through the years have tended to stay to ourselfs more than really being very socially active although we do make our appearances in the public but we have been known or accused of being self centered on one another which i or her have never found to be a bad thing .we have made a very wonderful life together an although everyone alive has there ups an downs as goes for any sign of person an will admit i have saw several failed relationships through the years with my wife an i being together i personally have enjoyed being able to say thank god that isnt me an i owe all of this to my kathleen i feel that the key in any relationship is being open, understanding, loyalty and caring for your partner i can def assure you these things have worked for us . i was in 2 marriage,s while serving in the marine corp hoooo raaaaaaa … lol and one a Gemini the 2nd a Scorpio i at that point had decided to throw in the towel an pull up the all too famous white flag i never planned on being remarried nor even doing anything more than just dating an saying forget it the day i met my wife we connected the second day we kissed the third day we never wanted to leave each others side an we didnt for the most part 3 years later we were married an now 33 years later i can say honestly say the only thing i would have changed in all my years is that i would have went an found kathleen first an spared myself the trouble with the other 2 relationships i entered before encountering my wife being with her has been nearly effortless and we have both have everything we have needed through our lifes together an we really didnt even have to try its a matter of being able to communicate and i and her do not have any problems at all in those regards my best wishes to you all i just wanted to put this out there because my granddaughter was hunting love match signs an i saw this forum an automatically laughed and people please always remember that its not always the sign of a person over the fact that no matter the sign some people are trash an theres no way to work with them this goes for any sign . i hope this will enlighten everyones attitude when coming to this wonderful relationship and connection between to people and my advice is if you have the opportunity to link with a aqariun and you are one if it didnt work you didnt get the right one but please dont speak for everyone because i am living proof that this works . i hope this helps this is our success story!! goodluck. john

• Michelle says:

Reading this, most of it was true but none of the negative things were! While reading the comments however, I felt so much better! Ive been with my boyfriend for almost two years and were about 1 month apart but both Aquarius! We have been best friends for 5 years and he is all I could ever ask for! We finish each others sentences, think the same thoughts, and we truely are so happy together. While I’m still young, I know that this is the man I am going to marry! (I can’t say when though!) and one more thong, Aquarius are very stubborn especially the men, while Aquarius women will find it annoying but yet something they love. I think Aquarius Aquarius love is the best love for an Aquarius

• anonymous says:

Well im a 25 yo a/f and he is a 21 yo a/m.. so weve been dating for about 5 months and all is well so far..we are currently friends. We feel no need to put a title on anything because that just complicates things. But although there is no title were very committed to eachother. He is actually the youngest but sweetest guy ive ever dated.. he def requires freedom but so do I.. hes generous, honest, caring, respectful and loyal. Yes he can be aloof at times… we kp in contact with eachother everyday and physically spend time with eachother 3 or 4 days out of the week. Which is fine we dnt txt all day or talk on the phone all the time…ugh that would be annoying lol. So we have time to miss eachother… i def can see things going further and so can he.. but we choose to take things slow, grow tgthr and go with the flow.. dnt force anything or lay it heavy on ths zodiac sign.. they enjoy freedom and friends male and female but u have to trust him though so there wont be any conflicts. Make him comfortable with talking to you by being openminded and not judgmental.. anyways wish us luck ppl..

• anonymous says:

Well im a 25 yo a/f and he is a 21 yo a/m.. so weve been dating for about 5 months and all is well so far..we are currently friends. We feel no need to put a title on anything because that just complicates things. But although there is no title were very committed to eachother. He is actually the youngest but sweetest guy ive ever dated.. he def requires freedom but so do I.. hes generous, honest, caring, respectful and loyal. Yes he can be aloof at times… we kp in contact with eachother everyday and physically spend time with eachother 3 or 4 days out of the week. Which is fine we dnt txt all day or talk on the phone all the time…ugh that would be annoying lol. So we have time to miss eachother… i def can see things going further and so can he.. but we choose to take things slow, grow tgthr and go with the flow.. dnt force anything or lay it heavy on ths zodiac sign.. they enjoy freedom and friends male and female but u have to trust him though so there wont be any conflicts. Make him comfortable with talking to you by being openminded and not judgmental.. hes very loyal once youve got him show ur loyalty but dnt obsess over him but burdening him with your bs..he wants u to be ur own prblem solver.. these men respect women who are independent and have a mind and life of their own.. we love to have stories for eachother.. that would be boring if everything we spoke about involved both of us.. anyways this is only one experience u cnt just base your relationship off of zodiac signs.. things go alot deeper…

• Aquarius girl says:

You might want to add Shakira and her boyfriend Gerard Pique to the list.She’s expecting a baby with him and the strangest part is that both of them share same birth date 2nd February. :)

• Sue Z says:

I’ve been participating on this site since 2009. But it wasn’t until recently that someone showed me this site Zodiac Matchmaking. It’s literally feels amazing to date someone who also believes in the zodiac. Worth the fuss, hands down

• A/F says:

I never I am a 24 years old A/F and I met an A/M 3 months back, dere was some divine charm in his persona that made me go crazy about and intrigued me heavily!
    I found the ever dreamt image of my soulmate in him and few days later i realized a deep love for him. But I didn’t want to lose him by expressing my feelings as by then he became my palsy walsy!
    After a copuple of meets, I felt i was pulling a snow job on him by hiding the truth about my feelings, and one evening followed by a meeting with him, i completely expressed my state of mind and heart to him through a mail
    It contained my each n every feeling for him, d emotional baggage of my past unsuccesful relationship and every dark fact related to my lif, so that he can decide to be with me or not
    i was so scared of my over the moon feelings that i told him to get separated as we two were not sharing friendship, it was something else! a bond beyond words!
    Then he convinced me not to break this BFF bond and that he felt the very same way for me! he convinced me as humanly as possible and i agreed upon it!
    But the very next day he refused to be friends with me as he himself doubted his feelings and felt scared of hurting me if we continue this out of the world friendship!
    It was shocking for me to abruptly confront such a situation when i was completely convinced and relaxed to see his understanding and care!
    Me and him observed sleepless nights and confused state of mind! He was this much hurt due to my descn that he refused talking to me which was unbearable!
    I kept contacting him till the time he got convinced to discuss with me the matter! I could never understand why did he avoid and criticized me this way!
    and finally after a week of leaning over backwards, bunch of promises of avoiding over emotionalism, he agreed upon continuing the amazingly beautiful bond!
    He was a challenge to me, a luring bubble, a dreamy illusion. I was loving my life to such an extent that all the boundaries of time, place were wearing off gradually!
    There was some magic in his smile, in his laughter, the way he used to compliment me, it used to take away my heart!
    I was a new me, hell lot of sharing with him, i was completely engrossed in this bond, i very much knew i loved this man and once had he desire to acquire him
    But i respected his philosophy of not getting married ever, and i decided to keep it sheer friendship!
    At times his words hurt me intensly, but the magnificent moments spent with him always made me forgive him at that very moment!
    I considered it my responsibility to be true to him as I wanted to trust me just as i trust him!
    And one day he was curiously asking about my first love relationship and if i was physically involved, and as usual i simply told him the truth
    And I observed a change of behaviors out of the blue, he turned cold towards me and when I tried talking to him about the matter he insulted me with such an ease that left me dumbfounded!
    I will never be able to justify this extreme unpredictable behavior of this A/M, after being such a great BFF to me,how could he disrespect a bond which was precious to both of us!
    I never bound him, kept a tab, scrutinized him for his mistakes, I was aware that Aquarius man n woman share a truly wonderful bond in this world!
    But this experience with a typical aquarian male was a heat shattering and life turning for me as all my true feelings were extremely involved!

• Marsha L Villegas says:

I am an Aquarius female married an aqua male. We have same birthday February 8. I am remarried to a Taurus but I remained friends with my ex aqua hubby. 25 years we have known each other and sometimes we still feel like we only can understand each other. No one else can.

• It’s in fact very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use web for that purpose, and take the hottest information.

• sajadul says:

this is totally true. ive been with a Gemini male for about 3 years now and we get on really well! unlike all the relationships ive ever had. he says that im the most amazing woman he has ever met and that he has never felt so close to any woman before. but the problem is, im getting married soon to a guy that doesn’t interest me much.. my Gemini guy hasn’t got the guts to admit his feelings for me yet i can see he has them. he once asked me to be his gf… but i wasnt sure if he was serious or joking so i shrug him off and now i totally regret. if he would admit his feelings and ask me again, i would forget this upcoming wedding Online Dating without thinking twice!

• Just Another Aquariun Girl says:

I have read the article and few comments saying how wonderful this bond is. Honestly, I failed to see it. I’m currently dating a A/M and thinking of ending the relationship. Although, our first date went far better than I expected hence we ended up seeing each other. However, as we progress, I feel that he’s distance and have no interest in this relationship. As an aquarius, I do have trust issue and I have tried talking to him which led us to nowhere. I absolutely hate his distance and insensitive behavior. (Maybe I’m not a true aquarius, huh). I like fancy restaurant and fancy life vs. I don’t see any of this in him. I’m starting to find him too boring. So, to contradict the article, how are we understand each other? I really don’t see the magical bond the article and all these comments talked about. too bad that it won’t work out because I really thought I have finally met my true match. Guess, I thought wrong

• Craftygee says:

I’m an a/f and knew my ex a/m since 12 years of age. We were friends for years and it wasn’t immediate but I eventually acquired the biggest crush on him and he was my first kiss but would never give in to his propositions for I knew he was a player .. I saw how he treated many women like piece of meat but he was a charmer. He knew how to draw them in with his charming flirtatious personality. He knew what to say and how to say it. He also had a reckless lifestyle of drugs and spent many times in jail once he hit his teen years. It broke my heart to see him hurting himself but we also weren’t close of friends due to our different interest in life. In my early twenties I heard through mutual friends we shared he was in prison once again. :( and he burned many bridges with friends in all his wrong doings. Well I felt bad for him and wrote to him. He was In for 3 years and when he got out I met him and was fine with having just a little fun sexually with him. I was just out of a relationship and not wanting to tie down. I felt we connected in so many levels and it was amazing. He was my best friend and all these feelings I had for him I kept to me mostly to protect myself from the player. He eventually insisted I was his girlfriend without talking with me about it. I just heard him tell Someone I was his girl. Any how I refused that at first I looked at it as a player ploy not reality. No I didn’t trust his motive. Maybe I should’ve. Any how I did give in and let my feelings explode. He loved me I loved him except the drugs came back fast. His disappearing acts became frequent along with the fighting about nothing except he was high. My heart broke fast! I tried helping him but couldn’t. He would try to scare me to keep me from leaving. It was sad . I lost my true love and best friend. I did stick through many rehabs with him but eventually learned he was cheating on me with girls in the facility along with other girls when he wasn’t in one. I was done. I left. I gave up. That was over 10 years ago and I still miss him. I don’t want to though because he is a selfish childish fool still today. I wished we would’ve gotten a second chance after maturing more. I can’t see that happening now. There’s one thing after we broke up he begged me back. Ever so often we would become friends on social medias but it never lasts because the past haunts us. He resents me and even though I don’t feel hurt anymore by his past mistakes I would love an explanation which he can’t give or even remember. I would love to just be friends but honestly we can’t be just friends. We have so many mixed feelings and I still fear him .

• Craftygee says:

Also I will always miss him and can’t shake this love for him. I know he holds some love for me too but it can’t work in this world or time. I will always miss him hoping he is happy and healthy. Oh and defintly sober.