Cancer Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Aquarius Couples:  Nancy and Ronald Reagan, Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner,  Anne Morrow and Charles Lindbergh

She will attract him with her feminine ways and eventually drive him crazy with those same wiles.  These two signs could not be more different.  They are in quincunx relation to one another which makes it very hard to reconcile their differences.  The Cancer woman has a very personal feeling connection with a few people and the small world around her, perhaps to include her mother, husband, and children, but not much more.    The Aquarius man looks at the world from a broad vista, tends to live one generation in the future, and is concerned about the future of the species more than the progress or any one individual.   You see the conflict.  This relationship can work if the Cancer woman stays at home and tends the hearth and the Aquarius man puts his energy into a career that is devoted to the bigger picture.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as an Aquarius Man:   If you want to woo this lovely creature, your best bet is to be very fatherly and to show in as many ways as possible that you would make a good husband and provider.  Chances are she’s interested in a home, and she will want to know how soon you will provide it.  Her insecurities and anxieties yearn for the calming comfort of a mature man.  She’s looking for a shoulder to cry on and someone to hold her tight at night.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Cancer Woman:  No one can control or predict an Aquarian.  There isn’t much you can do if he isn’t interested in you already.  If you have caught his eye, don’t crowd him or demand too much of his time and attention.  The Aquarius man will be willing to give you plenty of that if you win his heart, but during the courtship stages it could be a turnoff.

Degree of Romance:  This can be a very romantic combination because the gender identity in each case is so strong.  Aquarians tend to be very manly men and Cancers are the ultimate feminine energy.  She will play the damsel in distress and he will feel good about solving her problems so easily with his brilliant mind.

Degree of Passion:   Somehow the protectiveness required of him in this relationship brings out about all the passion he can muster.

Degree of Friendship:  There is little to base a friendship on in this relationship.  The Cancer woman is interested in bonded intimacy, such as parent, husband, or children.  The Aquarius man, although he has a reputation of being so friendly, is usually pretty much alone in the world.  Neither sign particularly values friendship, and neither has the skills to develop it.  But there is no need for friendship in this relationship because it is so strong in other ways.

Degree of Marriage:  The combination of Aquarius man and Cancer woman makes a fine conventional marriage, particularly if he is 10 or more years older than her.  Cancer women have a childlike need for protection and security, and Aquarius will easily shoulder the responsibilities of a family.  Their love may be very focused on their children — for her, as a means of nurturing, and for him, as a window to the future.  Both are a little idiosyncratic in their own way.  We know a couple like this where the wife sleeps in the bedroom with the kids, and the husband sleeps on a cot in the hall.  Well, it works for them.

Progression of Relationship:   The Aquarius man will be very business-like in moving the relationship forward if he is seriously interested.  If not, there is nothing you can do about it.  The Cancer woman will feel surprisingly secure as the relationship develops because, relative to other men, the Aquarian man is so transparent.  It can quickly evolve into cozy nights in front of the TV or her doing the laundry while he gets on the Internet.  Conversation is not the strong point of either, yet they are able to develop much rapport.

Sex:  The Aquarian man will tend to draw great emotional support from having sex with a Cancer woman.  It may make him, in fact, insatiable.  In sex with her, he finds everything that was missing in his life.  She is quite receptive to him and silently understands what he needs.  Sex between these two is a very intimate and positive thing.

When It’s Over:  This relationship between an Aquarius man and a Cancer woman can have a kind of cruel ending if they let themselves drift apart.  Aquarius can turn and walk away on a dime leaving poor Cancer clinging helplessly to the illusion that he will return.  Aquarians are famous for sudden endings, and love is no exception to the rule.  Cancer will never understand and will be very badly hurt, but my guess is, no matter how long they were together, he made it worthwhile.

Our Rating:  6/10

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

58 Responses to Cancer Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• trinity says:

Nancy you are wrong on alot of these couplings. for instance cancer woman aquarius woman only nancy reagan and ronald are correct the rest are pisces man and cancer woman. and natatliewood robert wagner were cancer woman aqaurius man .

• nancy says:

You are absolutely right. It was some sloppy editing! I’m glad for the feedback. I also found Anne Morrow and Charles LIndbergh. These are some powerfully bonded couples, eh? Are you a Cancer involved with an Aquarian?

• Nita says:

correct again…i love this site…i’m saving it to my favs :0)

• nancy says:

Great, Nita, and, please, tell a friend.

• Cancer woman says:

THIS IS SO SO TRUE! Thats exactly how i felt when it was over, kept me asking the question ‘if he ever really loved me’? how could he be so cold?…our breakup was truely horrible and heartbreaking for me. This is really precise!

• nancy says:

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe it will keep someone else from making the same mistake,

• Emerald Eyes says:

I love what this says… but i still don’t understand my Aquarius friend! :-/ I’m a Cancer woman who has an Aquarius male friend (i say it like that because … we dont have a title) and we have known each other for almost 2 years now. We were friends for 3 months before anything went further, but since we crossed that line, it seems as though he is my “part-time boyfriend.” That is how my friends call him. So, he has been my “part time bf” for over a year now. We have a routine. He will always come over, sleep over, sometimes stay for a few days (on weekends, days off, etc) and we’ll watch movies, sports games, listen to music…anything interesting and fun. Sometimes we will go out to eat, but most of the time, i will make food at my place. He will occasionally buy me something, which pleases me. However, this man spends many nights with me, sometimes consecutive nights turning into days, and although he does like to spend a lot of time at home, when he is not at home, he is with me. Even when he goes out for a night, he’ll meet with me after the party. Not always, but most of the time. I’m afraid to ask him what is going on between us because I am afraid of rejection. And after reading about how the Aquarius man can be “when it’s over,” I definitely do not want to take a chance to ask him about how he feels about me, and us, and put him on the spot… only for him to walk away like that. (Well, that is what i fear) We do everything and anything together, but he doesn’t ever mention how he feels about me, or how he feels about us being a couple. Since it has been over a year of this “routine” i like what we have, but I want to be clear on where this is going. Also, i know where he lives, but i have never been invited inside his home. I think it’s because he’s embarressed that he still lives with his family. whoever i turn to for advice tells me that he shows all the signs that he’s interested, but he needs to show me “more.” i don’t demand his time, i never have. i give him his space. sometimes i dont hear from him for 2 days. and it doesn’t hurt me that he wants his alone time. what i dont understand is, why he hasn’t made a move to let me know, or show me, that he wants to be with me! and i am just too afraid to ask him myself…. he isn’t very affectionate, but when we’re in the bedroom, that’s when his affectionate side comes out a little. i guess he’s not as affectionate as i am. which i have accepted. honestly, this man means a lot to me, i just wish i could know if this “routine” is going to progress anywhere. it has been almost 2 years since we met, and although i have other men interested in me, i cannot let go of this man, he is like my best friend with benefits. i just don’t know how to ask him. I mean, why would my Aquarius ‘friend’ spend this much time with me, days and nights together, if he wasn’t interested in me on a more serious level? I don’t want to wait for him forever… i do not know how to go about this, i wish i knew how to probe the question, but i just cannot do it. I am so afraid to ask him. I know he enjoys being with me, because when we are together, he doesn’t leave. he’ll even call in sick sometimes and we’ll spend the day together. he has done that more than twice. also, he will mention things like, “how do YOU have me laughing THIS hard?!” (he says i give him abs from making him laugh all the time) and he’ll always compliment me on how good my food was, and how nice my eyes are, and how great the sex was (yes we have great sex) … he compliments me a lot. i just wish i could see into the future and see if he’s going to be with me…. i don’t know what to do~

• Cancer Gal says:

Hey, regarding above. I’m a cancer gal who has been doing the mating dance with an aquarius male for a couple of years now. They feel strongly, but don’t express it readily. Until I bring something up he stays quiet, but will respond when something is addressed. I would suggest you just say ‘are you my boyfriend?’ or something like that – short, cute and makes him address it, but it’s not too heavy. Don’t be afraid.

• Cancer Girl says:

Hey Emerald eyes…

This isn’t a good combination…

But it actually depends on their level of maturity, younger aquarians are very childlike and get very excited with new people, ideas and things that the love and attention you will want from him as a cancerian girl will not be met because he doesn’t want to settle down…it restricts his freedom to explore everything exciting.

In your case, your aquarian loves spending alot of time with you yet still has left a door open for his freedom …(incase) hence why he hasn’t mentioned a ‘relationship’

The best thing is to mention it but with a rational approach rather than emotional; he will relate better that way, i know from experience! speaking on a rational level will get you further and respect.

cancerians are ‘feeling’ and aquarians ‘thinking’…

Cannot see it working…unless YOU ADAPT; Their very stubborn and have fixed ideals.

• Charmienne says:

Wooh! Cheers for this pairing!

• moonbaby sira says:

My aqua man is just as ‘feeling’ as I am. We have been close for about 5 years. When we first met, we fell in love. We were separated by distance and tried a long distance relationship but it killed me. This reading seems a bit off esp when referring to aquarian men being non affectionate. I agree that they need their space. But my aquarian love is so affectionate an emotional. We have similar outlooks on life; we often joke abt how much alike we are that we r truly n tune w each other over 700 miles away. I love him w all my heart an always have (as a friend 1st) we talk on yhe phone for hours engaging n some of the most intellectual, emotional, enterprising, entertaining conversation ever! I mean raucous laughter , the whole nine.
    In some cases nurture (the environment in which a person was raised) and Rising Sign are important. My rising is Aquarius, his is Aries, go figure
    I also have lots of fire n my chart. Like Sag and Leo which I wud imagine relate to his Rising fire sign.

• runawaycaptive says:

I am a Cancer woman but emotion doesn’t play an important role in my life. My boyfriend is Aquarius, but we get on so well. He adores me. He thinks I’m lovable, interesting and special. I suppose people are different in some ways, it depends on the lifestyle and the social activities you’re involved in. Cancerians are creative individuals, so as the Aquarians. Both signs are entrepreneurs. Aquarius is innovative and a dreamer similar to Pisces, but Cancer is also a dreamer as well as a “doer.” Both Aquarius and Cancer should complement so well. The difference however with Cancer is on the “feminine” side, while Aquarius is on the “masculine” side. Therefore, if you love your Aquarian man – the way to successful relationship with him is to learn about his interests. If he plays golf – learn to play golf. If he plays football – learn or study about this game. Find out what he’s good at, his talent, his profession and what he does, etc. – learn all of them, do some research and be creative with it. Once you’ve got all the knowledge, you will soon become good at it, too! It will be worth something that both of you will always have interesting conversation to talk about to stimulate his brain, and yours. Aquarians don’t like stagnation, though. They are sociable people, but also like to be constructive. So, if you’re the woman who can share these core elements with him – he will love you for it and will keep you for himself as that special woman he’s looking for. The woman who is feminine, but strong and independent on the outside. An independent woman will not want to play the role as being dependent on her partner yearning for love and emotion all alone…she’s rather busy and occupied doing the things she enjoy and want to achieve at home as well as in the outside world… Any sign in the zodiac plays a different ball game. Every game is complicated until we get the grip of it, but the principle is the same, pure and simple – need for love and wholeness. Once you have mastered the game of the opposite…you surely know how to play your cards right! My best bet? Cancer girls can do this pretty easily – they are tenacious and shrewd! If only they realized.

• runawaycaptive says:

I am a Cancer woman but emotion doesn’t play an important role in my life. My boyfriend is Aquarius, but we get on so well. He adores me. He thinks I’m lovable, interesting and special. I suppose people are different in some ways, it depends on the lifestyle and the social activities you’re involved in. Cancerians are creative individuals, so as the Aquarians. Both signs are entrepreneurs. Aquarius is innovative and a dreamer similar to Pisces, but Cancer is also a dreamer as well as a “doer.” Both Aquarius and Cancer should complement so well. The difference however with Cancer is on the “feminine” side, while Aquarius is on the “masculine” side. Therefore, if you love your Aquarian man – the way to successful relationship with him is to learn about his interests. If he plays golf – learn to play golf. If he plays football – learn or study about this game. Find out what he’s good at, his talent, his profession and what he does, etc. – learn all of them, do some research and be creative with it. Once you’ve got all the knowledge, you will soon become good at it, too! It will be worth something that both of you will always have interesting conversation to talk about to stimulate his brain, and yours. Aquarians don’t like stagnation, though. They are sociable people, but also like to be constructive. So, if you’re the woman who can share these core elements with him – he will love you for it and will keep you for himself as that special woman he’s looking for. The woman who is feminine, but strong and independent on the outside. An independent woman will not want to play the role as being dependent on her partner yearning for love and emotion all alone…she’s rather busy and occupied doing the things she enjoys and wants to achieve at home as well as in the outside world… Any sign in the zodiac plays a different ball game. Every game is complicated until we get the grip of it, but the principle is the same, pure and simple – need for love and wholeness. Once you have mastered the game of the opposite…you surely know how to play your cards right! My best bet? Cancer girls can do this pretty easily – they are tenacious and shrewd! If only they realized.

• Bonnie says:

I find that he loves phone sex! So ladies if you have an Aquarius man, try telling him over the phone how much you want him right then and there and tell him you’re playing with yourself he may like it more than you think as my Aquarius does. ;P

• Pingback: I won’t ever give up on you…but I’m going to disappear for awhile. Just know that. If you want to read it, it’s a simple pw. I leave it for you. « Juriasu86's Blog

• LatinLover says:

Interesting, only comments from women! I’m an aquarius male, who recently had a few dates with a cancer woman. After several incredible dates, the flowers, the attention, the signs we were great for one another, the best conversations with a woman ever, and even the confirmations she feels she cant be with me. No explanation, no calls, no reply to phone calls, nothing. So, this is one example of a bad one. Worse thing is, I have to see this person occassionally. Good way to make someone dislike you!

• Sajina says:

hey !!!! i am a cancer girl going around with a aquarius man.
    we have been going around for quite some time. now i have started getting serious about this relation. but i really dont think he is. i really want him to understand my feelings. so if you cld suggest something lyk what i should or how i should be with him, iy would be a great help.

• sweet&young says:

One thing you neglected to mention, Nancy, is that most Aquarians are in general detached unemotional creatures and a Cancerian (like me) having tons of emotion and oodles of gushy sentiment can scare them out of their wits… I should know… I chased a few Aquarian men away like that.

• NancyX says:

Hi Nancy,
    I believe you here, i used to talk to a Aquarius we dated for 3 years. 1 year was awesome he off the back wanted to marry me. but since we were so far away. we slowly drift apart. you know how cancers are, we were too needy and aquarians couldn’t handle and broke up with me. Yes! like you said a really bad way that i’ll remember forever and yes im waiting for his return sometimes. he did call and say i was his best and want me back. but he wont change he will not prove to me his love like “coming to see me” i guess it was too much to ask! pshhh w.e so the answer is no. even thou i want him im will not let my pride down and get hurt again. even if i want him so bad. and you are right quote ” Aquarians are famous for sudden endings,” he did that to me and his sister in law is a aquar. too and left his brother like it was nothing. they were married for like 10+ years, no kids, no arguments AT ALL than one day she got everything planned out and just said bye and left! sighh sad. they’re so HEARTLESS ARGGGGGG THANK YOU AGAIN.

• Between two worlds says:

Where to begin, yes i am a cancer woman with a aquarius man. He is very independent, mostly because of his work, he cant tell me much about it which makes it easier for him to keep connected to his work while completely envolved with me. For many months out of the past yr and a half we have been long distance dating. As far as faithful relationships go that r long distance, he does this well. Though, i might add, the long distance part will b ending soon and we will b jumping in feet first as a couple when i move back over to where he is. One of his favorite things to do is pick on me. Its seems to b his way of showing affection outside of the bedroom and his way of expressing his frustrations that we rnt in bed together. We spends hrs on the phone talking about everything under the sun every night and havent gotten bored yet. We have had a couple arguments, but nvr full out fights and most of the time its playful bickering that leads to the bedroom when we r together. Overall, no major complains on my part. Though im a cancer, im not a very emotional one, i enjoy my alone time as well though family is VERY important to me. Hes always encouraging me to express myself more, most when it comes to “i love you”. I admit, he says it more. Its not that i dont love him, infact i nvr want to b without him, its that i have problems expressing my emotions due to previous relationships and hes completely supportive and understanding of that. He has his quirks and i have mine, but our communication skills r so good that we talk about then and work through our differences. I love him so much it hurts sometimes because of the mostly long distance relationship, but like i said we r both committed to this relationship because of the love we feel for eachother and though i can not see the future, it doesnt look like that will ever change. Hes amazing.

• Maya says:

I am a Cancerian woman that has been a magnet for Aquarians whole her life. As if I had a sign “Aquarians apply here” on my forehead. The attraction is usually immediate and intense and the strangest thing is that in all the cases it was the Aquarians who were possesive, intense and attached to me. One of them is still hung up on me after years of splitting, he can’t seem to move on. There is a definite attraction going on between these two signs, sure, it is not the same thing as compatibility, but the strong attraction certainly helps smooth out the issues in other areas.

• Maya says:

Oh, I forgot to say, I also have lots of Aquarians friend, in fact, two of my best friends are Aquarians. Overall, this is one intriguing combination, with lots of emotional power (believe it or not) and if both people are mature enough, it can be the one for the long haul.

• Lakesha says:

I am a Cancerian woman who has recently encountered a very tenacious Aquarian man. I was quite captivated by him from the beginning and was quite impressed with how abstract, innovative, and enticing this man’s conversation was. I used to be a very emotional crab, but over the years, bad relationships have hardened my shell quite a bit. I’m still a softy on the inside, but it takes a great deal for a man to break through to see that. This Aquariann man is quite patient, and although I’ve taken him through some changes as far as telling him to go on about his business (due to our MANY disagreements) he will NOT leave me alone. There are other men interested in me, but what stands out most about him is that he is slick with his speech and has no problem backing me into a corner. For me, that is as sexy as it comes. I couldn’t be with someone who is a “yes man” because I enjoy being challenged. Interesting enough, he’s told me that everything he does and asks is with a distinct purpose, only to be revealed when he feels the time is right. This man is like a cliffhanger of a book that you want to keep turning the pages quickly to find out what will happen next. I don’t know what will happen between us, but what I do know is that I will enjoy the ride until I find out……..:-)

• fridzy jumpiee says:

I am an Aquarian. N ithink that I am in love with a Cancerian girl. I like her a lot.But the thing is that she never reacts positively whenever I’m flirting with her………… It really hurts guys!!!!1

• kaajal says:

hi, am a cancer woman, am divorced, my ex husband was aquarius, i got loads of problem wiz him, he was unemotional ,unromantic and detached. And now am in love with an aquarius male again, bt he is jst the opposite, he loves me a lot and is very romantic. I jst cnt decide whether i can move on wiz this relationship?

• Mitch says:

As an aquarius man, I’d like to say one thing: we are very emotional beings, we just don’t show it. In my case, I become so overwhelmed with emotion that to protect myself I communicate in a very logical, detached way. But believe me, there is a lot of feeling beneath the cold demeanor. I believe astrology has merit, but all people are different and develop differently due to a number of factors. I fit almost perfectly your classic aquarian traits, though I hate parties and lots of people at once. Moral of the story: assume the aquarius is in fact highly emotional (unless you have evidence to the contrary), and approach the relationship with openness and honesty. Give them enough freedom so they don’t feel suffucated, and they will keep coming back for more.

• Ciara says:

I could totally cry right now! This post/blog/article (whatever) really gave me everything I needed to know, and everything I needed to hear. I’m in love with an Aquarius male and I am a Cancer woman… oddly enough he’s about 10-11 years my senior, and we started out as friends, even claimed to be BEST friends, getting matching tattoos and all, but of course the Cancer in me wants the affirmation of “Yes, you’re mine” and vice versa, but of course I never got that.
    And I must add, like previous posters, our sex is just amazing!
    I have become very close with his family, and friends and even stayed with his mom for awhile, supposedly he told her he loved me, but he’s never directly said “I love you” not face to face… over the phone he’ll say a quick “love you buh-bye” and hang up… actually that’s how he first said it… it blew my mind!
    Anywho… I just felt this gave me a whole heap of hope. I’m tired of reading we aren’t compatible. Opposites attract right? I’m hoping he’s being tentative with me because of our age difference and I’ll admit, I’ve only had one boyfriend ever in my life (and I want to make him the next)… But I feel he and I are compatible, we never argued, and I was always able to give him his space, though I’ve expressed to him my feelings, I always give him his space… I’ll just stay persistent…(tenacious and shrewd is what another poster wrote) if I have to be that to get this man, I think I will! 🙂

• Piscesinlove says:

To #24 Give him a chance! Dont jump into that relationship comparing or with a wrong mind set.. Remember is all up to you!!
    To #25 You,are generalizing.. Not good or smart! Aquarians like any other human being can be one or the other.
    To # 26 Right on man!!
    To #27 Yes! Just go for it! Opposites do attract! Take it from me! I am an Aquarius woman with a Pisces man!! We r addicted to each other been together 15 yrs! Have 5 kids… All our friends are Aquarius w Cancer and Pisces with Aquarius and family is pretty much same thing! It all depend on us! When I was dating I always tried hooking up with my compatible signs and What waste!! Somehow I always found my self w Pisces man!! And my bestfriends who r Cancer w Aquas!! Ha ha
    Good luck everyone!! And to ALL CANCERS!! We Aquas are very emotional and super loving! I am telling you it takes Smart Pisces and smart Cancers to pull it out of us!!

• CityGirl says:

I need some advice. I am only a few months out of a very difficult relationship with a libra that left me shattered. As a cancer woman I have the opportunity to date a aquarius man. We know each other through a friend and he seems so genuine and so much fun. I just don’t want to be hurt again. Could this work?

• Weezbe says:

I’m going to have to second thar aquas are very emotional. The only thing about us aqua males is that we don’t normally know how to express it mkst times. And we will say “i love you” but it takes a lot. We bury ourselves. And it’s nothing against the world we just enjoy ourselves. But don’t underestimate our feelings.

• crazyarseride says:

I’m an aqua-man that has been married with a cancer woman for 9 years……. we’ve had our arguments and I have said some really cruel things to her over the years because of how hard she pushes me and once punched me (I do not tollerate that mess)……. I’ve raised and provided for another mans kids the whole time and all I’ve ever wanted in return was a simple freaking “thank you honey, your a good man”………… GEEEEEEEEEEESH, you think I was asking for someone to commit murder for me to get that kind of respect and love. Sex when we have it is mind blowing and that in itself is one of the reasons I’ve stuck around for so long. My wife seems cold hearted as hell sometimes which has me completely puzzled most everyday. I admit when I’m worng and I have been wrong quite a bit but she is one of the reasons that I tend to seclude myself into other things by lack of attention/caring/affection/ ect………. Crap sucks sometimes but I do truelly love her. Aquarius men are very much emotional beings, we just dont show until our cancer women push us almost hanging off a cliff then it all comes out……….. well, recently, she’s just decided to change checking accounts, go running around with friends while i’m at work, staying out all night long “drinking” with friends and she can’t figure out why I’m leaving her and why i’m so upset when my “FREEDOM LOVING ARSE” was always home and raising kids that’s not even mine……………….. GO FIGURE…………. Anyways, I think based on the whole emotional scaring/cant get over hurt feelings/ ect, I guess this was my wife’s way of saying that the grass she’s seen on the other side of the fence was greener than mine……….. I just fear that she’s gonna find out that the grass was only greener because they had better BS to ferterlize with……… Damn this sucks because this is THE ONLY WOMAN on this earth I have ever gave my heart too in it’s entirety and they call Aqua’s cold…….. lmao……….. time to move on for the freedom lover (lol) after 9 years of being home every night, not running around to bars and crap with friends, working overtime to bring home the bacon, and trying to nurture a woman that simply can’t be satisfied……….. sucks.

• waterbearer says:

#31 this is so true!i never got attention like i wanted or appreciation like i deserved(which is key and librans are so good at it)!They are so poor at communicating and cheering people when they are down!Also how boring this relationship can be(aquas are gud at hiding this)!also we try to please them and make her feel happy(because she gets depressed so easily)!She wil never admit her mistake and make us feel guilty!also she would never allow us to have female friend !sometimes i thought i was her emotional punch bag! Secretly she wanted me to cry like her!

• minicooper says:

the “when its over” thing is somewhat true… ive experienced it.. im a cancer girl chased by an aquarius man then…. he was so affectionate and report all his everyday activities to me without me asking him.. as a lady im so impressed with what he is doing.. he is so sweet, warm, financially stable and good looking guy, so what can i ask for? .. but, im so scared to show my feelings but agreed to go intimate.. sometimes i control myself in replying to his sweet messages for him to miss me more, though he said he is missing me… that is my problem.. and now when i finally made up my mind to make things up on him after 4months of no communication (since hes losing), he told me he has gf already and love her. i really cant believe.. is this true if an aquarius man told that to their ex? i really want him back now that hes saying this, im totally into him.. i dont want to lose him but what can i do? i he telling me the truth or just want me to stop insisting to make up things on him?….

• nena says:

everything i read was true

• Z says:

It’s rather hard for me to believe all that’s in this article because every other article tells me that this relationship will never fully work.
    I’ve liked this Aquarian for a looooong time now, and we used to be pretty good friends some years back; till he moved away and found new friends (he always has friends wherever he goes). So since we’re far away, our friendship has faded away into obscurity, but when we meet, like once a year, I have lots of fun talking to him. And I always hope that he does too, or maybe he’s just naturally friendly.
    Nowadays I don’t like him that much, but occasionally, I wonder what he’s doing now, whether I should talk to him, or would he find it weird that someone 6 years younger to him wants to talk? Generally when we chat on Facebook, we run out of topics after a while and it’s always me trying to sustain the conversation.
    We might meet again this year, and I know that though I’m trying to deny that I don’t love him anymore, I’ll be blown over, as usual, when I see him again. Honestly I don’t know what to do. Should I finally tell him? Or will he be freaked out? On no account do I want to stop being friends with such an amazing person.

• Jack says:

hi, i’m aquarius male, i was so in love with a cancerean girl, when i see her she makes me … the first time we met, she was like a childish character like my sister, she was treating me. she is very beautiful girl. but one thing i noticed, that cancerean girls need constantly love from any person, she had a boyfriend already, i was nervous about it, but i still in love with this girl. no matter she walks with another guy, i’m still in love her. when i said “I love you” she was flirting with me, every time she go away from me. will cancerean girl comes back,,, ?? have an advice ???

• lwandle says:

i’m a cancer woman so inluv wt an aquarian man, jst de thought of him makes ma heart skip a bit…de only problm is he doesn’t shw any sign dat he’s interestd bt we col nd text ich ada.#hpng am nt alone on dis1 coz dat wuld hurt ma flngs bigtym:-/

• Ric says:

I’m an Aquarius male just ending an 18 year marriage with a Cancer woman. I pretty much agree with the analysis, and will add that ultimately it was the lack of friendship that was the cause of the breakdown of the marriage. The article refers to the lack of friendship and dismisses it as unimportant, but in the long run it is.

• Belle says:

@ Ric…could you be more specific about ‘the lack of friendship’? what exactly do you mean by that? what things did she do (or not do), that hurt the relationship? i am involved with Aquarius man and want to make sure that our relationship grows…

• Tamera says:

I’m a cancer and my ex-husband is aquarius. We were married 20 years. The first five was wonderful, after that everything went down hill. Aquarius think they are superior and want to be treated that way but won’t do the same for you.Aquarius live in thier minds. I had a very hard time trying to get my husband to be respondsible and grow-up but in his mind he was. I did everything took care of the children, the house and worked a full time job. My husband always thought he was doing it in his mind he was and I was the one lying around the house not doing anything until I divorce him then everything came to the light. Now he wants me back. I’ll pass 20 years on that roller coaster ride is enough for me.

• Megan says:

This is quite accurate accept for the friendship portion. My Aquarius & I are best friends.

• Megan says:

Runawaycaptive, you’re right about learning the things they like to do. I’ve learned to hunt, fish, boat, etc. with my Aquarius & he loves it (& so do I, it’s fun!). Bonnie, yes, they LOVE phone sex! My Aquarius can’t get enough of it when he’s out of town! Sweet &young, agreed! I’ve freaked my Aquarian out a time or too but he’s stuck it out! Between two worlds, mine picks on me as well but is a wonderful long distance bf.

• The One Feminine Cancer says:

I am a Cancer female who have vice versa feelings with an Aquarian male. I think he is perfect, and stuff hasn’t gone any further for us yet. Only I love you’s are shared, and he compliments me a lot! He says I am very kind, he loves my persona, very attractive and much more. But as for him, he is in a complicated relationship with my best friend, and if they break up, ( or I think they did ) things will get very ugly. I don’t want to break bonds with my budding romance, Aquarian, and I don’t want to hurt my best friend either. As for the Aquarian and I, I have some doubts if we hook up. He is very serene, and I am outgoing and cheerful. Opposites, but we still accept each other, but this could affect in the future. It’s not just me, it’s him too. He is very social, humorous, and words that can’t describe.. It’s just that we don’t communicate a lot.. And what I want is to take this a step further meaning, it’s either him or I who will do something about our bond, and my best friend. In this so called relationship, communication is a bit low, we share a lot of differences and similarities. And we haven’t fought which is good.
    I want to know if this is going to work out, I love him but I hope this isn’t an affair or anything.

• Isabella says:

I’m a young cancer woman currently interested in an aquarius man who’s about 14 years older than I. I’m having a hard time figuring him out though. Allot of my friends can tell that he’s interested in me but I’m way to shy and scared to tell him how I’ve felt since November 2014 we met in October 2014 but I started to have very deep feelings for him in January This year. I see him around sometimes but he never usually comes up to me we just bump into each other and allot in the beginning. Now that I hardly go to the place he works, we hardly bump into each other but when we do, my friend says his face lights up right away. Though there are times he’s in a hurry we always say a quick hello and sometimes look back. It’s hard to be in contact with him as well because of his work status. Our situation is very complicated, he’s a doctor that tried a study on my child sooooooo yeah. He works in a children’s hospital that my chil went to her whole life unfortunately didn’t make it In January. He explained to me there are certain boundaries in the regulations of the hospital as to why he cannot give out his contact information that he can only remain in contact when he happens to see me in the hospital. That’s when things got awkward between us but we still havgood mini chats when I go sometimes but it’s still hard to know what he truly thinks of me. I don’t want to risk his job either so I stopped contacting him via work email. I don’t know I think I’m just losing it maybe he isn’t interested but I swear every time we talk or he sees me, he’s very friendly and likes to ask how I’ve been and I look better or I’m doing a great job things like that and when he does he constantly gives me this look since Novemberish he started giving me this look like he’s trying to figure me out but with a little concern it’s a very sexy look. Someone please help I just don’t know and I’m very scared of rejection because I’ve grown to like him way more than what I thought I would. 🙁

• That aquarius guy says:

Be straight foward with him I’m an Aquarians and if i really liked someone i would definately act aloof towards them and wait for them to confess its basically what we expect to happen.

• Donna says:

I live, I love, I made mistakes, I’ve learned but most importantly – I have grown – I have grown and transformed into a better person, and I continue learning so I can evolve to the best version of myself there will ever be.

But when my emotions gets put on a pedestal, then I am not sure I consider that to be part of the growing process or not and leaves alot of unanswered questions, but one thing I never doubt or underestimate is how a person feels and the medium to which they choose to express themselves however way they choose to make their way to their comfort zone because it takes guts to open your soul, to another, to say the least.

I have seen them all, I have read every-single-one of them, some I have commented on, some I chose not to, some got me teary and jerked up -yup-, some had me rolling on the floor-literally rofl, and some had me smiling with an overwhelming sense of joy and appreciation that someone values you so much, in such a way of leaving a stupendous impression on them, and then for been that person who has had such a tremendous effect on another in ways they had no idea they did, alone is priceless to itself, how their presence in your life gave a new spark of energy – an unexplainable one that no one else could tell where the source of it was coming from that made them also want to be the best version of themselves to win her heart over and over again ( believe me when I tell you that I have seen and read them ALL), I had no idea it so so sooo deep! Deep I knew, profoundly so deep – had me speechless!!!!
    But one could only assume at times with what information they had and could react on it with what they were lead to believe (and this is one of the reasons why I prefer frankness to avoid misunderstandings or development of miscommunication) but when its there right infront of your eyes to see, raw, no sugarcoat, away with any superficialities – and just real as it IS…there is no denying the depth of the bond that has built up over time.

I like people with depth, character, emotions (even when they pretend they are emotionless – but I know better lol), a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind and also someone that makes me smile. All these things I found in the man of my dreams, the man I stood in front of for a brief moment , there was nothing else around, just he and I, he stood infront of me and he kissed me – nothing was said, he just kissed me and as I opened by eyes after the kiss, there I realized it was just a dream ( I was like shit, why did I wake up, infact the following night I said I am going to look for tonight LOL – but no I hadn’t found him 🙁 ), it was not real, but the same man appeared again another time, couple months after, this time I only saw his face, we didn’t talk but he wanted me to know he was still there, I was puzzled, years had passed and the memories still lingered, life continued, but I hadn’t lost hope he would show me his face again because If it was one thing I never doubted was Gods hand in my life, and so I carried on with my life and every now and then I would have a flashback of this mans face, this mysterious man, because the face I did not know, he was new to me, but what I never forgot was he was taller than me, his complexion, the color of his hair ( how it stood out more than anything else) and his exact predominant facial feature, those never left my mind, ever, offcourse I never went searching for this man in reality because afterall it was just a dream and I didn’t think this dream would come true because I didn’t know who this person was, so didn’t even entertain the crazy idea ( like really who does that lol) even if I wanted to search for him and so time went by, I could honestly say 8 years went by because my daughter was 5 at the time and I’d never forgotten that dream, yes people dream all the time and give them a day or two and it only became a lost memory….but not this time, not this dream, it resonated in my mind like a favourite song by Joe ;)….and the funny thing about this dream is when it happened, I was having problems in my then relationship, that night I went to bed sad, home alone ( though I was cohabitating) and crying my heart out and my soul in so much pain ( I remember like it was yesterday – everything about the night it happened) so I don’t know if this was Gods way of telling that, even though weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning and that a better day was on the horizon and to just keep calm and let the universe do its work so things could manifest only when the time was right….I never told anyone about it, It was mine and his little secret – that man, that man I never saw again in my dreams but I knew anywhere he was, it was his secret too, I think the only person I told about the dream the second time it happened jokingly the following day was my mother and she laughed and said, God must have something in store for you and we joked about it and that was it, it was never mentioned again. But it never left my mind.

And so when I met this man six months ago, from the moment I saw his picture as I had seen a side view of him before actually meeting him person, there was something intriguing and exceptional about him, I couldn’t put my fingers on it at the time, I would stare at this picture for hours, days upon days, infact I had save a copy of his picture on my phone and just stare at it and that alone had me feeling a different kind of something inside, I would just be gazing into the picture like I am trying to read this person , as though the face looked familiar but because it was not a frontal view, it was difficult for me to really determine who it was…and so we would talk on a daily basis until we decided it was time to meet face to face – well HE decided HE wanted to meet so I agreed, I was a little hesitant at first because I thought, what if this is some kind of predator lolol and I told him, I didn’t care, could be some kind of serial killer for all I know and we laughed about it….there and then I knew he had a sense of humor which was a + for me. And so the day came for us to meet, he messaged and asked if we were still on for later, OFFCOURSE we were still on, after getting acquainted with him prior to that day, why wouldn’t it be on lolol already I was developing some kind of ‘something’ for him but had to keep them in track until I seen this mystery person face to face, which was weird because though we never met but the thing was he started with the capturing of my soul first which was good, then he would have probably ended up wining my heart, which he has.
    And so some strange things happened that night, or should I say mystical stuff happened, firstly he told me he was wearing a red shirt, that I didn’t believe, lol, so as I walked inside I was NOT looking for anyone in a red shirt, but I was looking, don’t ask me who I was looking for, but no doubt, the wifi saw all available devices but connected to the strongest one, I saw someone (him), and like a magnet something led me right there, stood behind him for a minute(he didn’t know I was there behind him at all) then beside him I went as he was sitting (funny enough our outfits almost matched in color too, like this was some grand hurrah reunion or something LOL – yes I observed everything that night – bite me!!), I said nothing – but I was definitely scanning and scooping him out, every minute detail about him hahaha, then when he turned and looked at me, I guess he recognized a face that looked familiar cause he called me by my name as though he was SURE that was me (he hadn’t seen a frontal picture of me either, he only saw a side shot too – weird both our pictures were not full front views), it could have been anyone standing there, what makes him think it was me, I could just be any girl waiting to be served, and so then we were there and I found myself ridiculously starring at him, I wondered to myself, if I was making him uncomfortable staring like that ( people tell me all the time that I should try not to have such steady gaze on people , and to be honest sometimes I do it, not intentionally but it always happens) , but when I looked at him, I had a flashback of his picture I had seen prior and then immediately after that another flashback of the man I had seen in my dreams years ago ( it just jumped at me, I wasn’t thinking about that dream, infact it wasn’t one of those times I would have thought about that, why did the dream thing even came up), and I thought to myself, no, no this isn’t happening, the facial feature, the complexion, the hair ( mark you, his hair stood out more than anything else, the color) – and I think he may have picked up something strange about me for minute because he did ask me while I sat there saying nothing, if I was OK, no I was not, but I couldn’t tell him why, well not yet – well not ever I thought, he would have probably thought I was crazy and weird lol), and so we were there, It was an amazing evening, we chat, he made me laugh, he did some cool stuff 😉 , it was just so free and laid back like we were catching up, didn’t feel like I was meeting him the first time, thats how it felt, we talked about so many things and it was great, right away I knew this was this HIM, I felt it and I could tell he felt something too and offcourse I asked him not in so many words but he was very vague in his respond so then I knew he was hooked, line and sinker just like I was…lol, the end of the evening, I didn’t want to leave, I could sit there the entire night and just stare at him, but it had to end, well he was ready ( damn party pooper lolol) but I think I really started to make him feel uncomfortable with my damn eyes, I gave him a hug which gosh, it really felt like we were catching up, the energies that embraced that moment were real.

I was already convinced this was him, there were unquestionable expectations I had as it related to ever finding my “HIM”, I always told myself, whenever I meet my “HIM”, I would know right away, I would also remember the exact date ( I am the worst at remembering dates of any sort, especially with people I have dated, I was with someone for 13 years and dont ask what month we met – cause I don’t know lol) and no doubt with him I remember everything, the date of the very first conversation we had and how I was sarcastically called out and made aware of my non mannerism, because I sent him and message and his respond was “good morning” I was so embarrassed LOL, and I remember the exact date we met, and I remember the date of our first kiss, I wonder if he remembers the date we first met lolol, I think he might, during our moments when certain topics of significance came up he’d always says “I’ll remember that” – and from the moment he started talking like that I knew I had him already, and sometimes he would say “glad to know” , I’m like hmmmmm OK! hmmmmm, he is paying attention here, another point for him there 😀 (trust me he earned all his points, I tested him in every way humanly possible on every important subject and I must say, he has earned a trip to the golden nugget factory) I have so much love and respect already for this man, I feel it can only get better, I am very observant and I pay keen attention to what he says and does, he is a KEEPER!

Time elapsed, I wondered if I was ever going to see my mystery man again even though we still maintained communication, I thought about him every single day since then, we would talk for hours everyday at a time and I enjoyed those moments so much, he did not feel like a stranger neither did he seem like he was into “just” about getting between sheets either, (although one instance early out he made a comment about getting away with him like he thinks I was some hoochie mama on the prowl lol, but I think he may have been testing me – yes I realize he loves to provoke lol,) but still it felt like we met prior, somewhere else some other time ( oh yeah, its the same face I saw in my dream right, exact description, matches the sketch to the T)…. but now the communication started to dwindle and then we stop talking for about a month, though every single day I would still think about him, I wanted to message him, well I did and he did not respond so I said to myself okay, maybe that’s how it was meant to be (maybe he was going through personal issues as I kinda did pickup some kind of annoyance about something bothering him, but I just let it slide), a brief encounter and so it went….then about another month after that I got a strong urge to message him and so I did and when he responded I was so happy, I felt good again, felt like I found my lost dog who was wondering and couldn’t find his way back home.

And so for as much, I asked him out last minute and he agreed,however this time around, at the end of the night he didn’t want to leave, he sat there, I wondered what he was thinking about, what was going on in that head of his, we had such a great time, the second time was even much better than the first, he kissed me, out of the blue, I was so not expecting it, he caught me by surprise, he caught be offgaurd, God it felt good, yup- we were just there talking and the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, yup -you guess it, the same feeling had came over me, all over again from the first date, the dream flashed through my mind immediately after the kiss, oh my God I thought, this really is him, the way he kissed me was exactly as in the dream, the man just walked up to me and planted a hot one me lol and thats how it was in dream, the same kiss I never could get out my mind and now to date since its become real, still cant get it out of my mind. I could not believe just how my dream was unfolding right in front of my eyes, a dream I thought would be just a dream…..though I have this thing with dreams ( another time we’ll reintroduce that topic of how whenever my ex would me messing around I would get dreams and he would say how people are telling me stuff, when really and infact nobody told me nothing, but again I observe peoples behavior and he highly underestimated my attention to details lol)

But since then, we have been getting closer, growing fonder of each other, we have connected on a much deeper level than one could ever imagined, really ever imagined (no pun intended).
    We have now ended up in another world, meeting in a place beyond the imagination, the ratio of running into each there was 1:100,000,000,000,000, its a place where trillions of people are, so the odds were definitely against it happening, how we got there, I have no idea, who arranged that meeting this time, I have no idea, just as much as I have no idea how he ended up in my dreams, and then really meeting him in person, we never planned on been at this new place, we never arranged a date to meet there and chat only to then realize behind the other side of the library shelf its “us” again, randomly picking up books in a library filled with so much information, we happen to be asking the same questions and searching for the exact same book, only thing he got to it first this time and I made my way there only to realize its him sitting with the booking I am looking for, it just happened, it just so happened out of the blue, do I question it, nope, I stop questioning anything as far as “we” are concerned because no matter how far apart we tend to drift, we ALWAYS find our way back to each other.

As of lately, all I can hear is, “mommy why are you smiling so much – I have never seen you smile so much for no reason, are you getting crazy or something”, at work people would ask me, “what the hell is up with you, why so jolly”, even my own mother recognizes the new me and would often say “oh its happy time now, its that time now” lol, whenever she sees a “particular reaction” when I look at my phone, whenever I am around her , and even I find myself in a happy place, a place I thought well maybe would take a miracle to get me en-route, let alone at the place. I don’t know what God has in store for us or for the future but I do know that this is the man I want to grow old with, share my heart with, my dreams, my hopes, my fears but for now I will just take my time and go with the flow and hope for the best. If someone told me fairy-tales were only in Disney Stories and never do come true, I would believe, but having experience my own real life fairy tale story and having it come true, then If its not real I want to go back to sleep and continue dreaming.

Nobody is perfect and life certainly is not this perfect fairy tale story either, I never wished for a fairy tale romance nor a diehard romantic lover, but I do believe that “once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life, life does give us a fairy tale”, and in the end we just need that one person in our life who is utterly honest and loyal to the relationship who sees the need to make the efforts to strengthen it and if this is the man, then I plan on been that woman to him as well. To me one does not need glamour and grandeur to to be truly happy, just needs to be loved soulfully and to the core, its about moments of insanity, craziness, unreasonable fights, illogical moments, misunderstandings and putting up with out of the blue mood swings, its not about feeling safe and secure about the future either, its about shuddering every single bone in your body, and pulsating every single nerve yet still making the bond stronger day by day, its about been vulnerable, defenseless and uncertain yet still be madly in-love with each other, its not just about physical satisfaction, its about emotional fulfillment. People who grow old and stay together are the ones who are emotionally, spiritually and soulfully connected to each other.

They say we only live once, but I say we live everyday and die once, so while I am living, I plan to live it by remaining positive, refusing to complain because complaining only justifies doing nothing and programming yourself to fail and it creates an illusion like you did something INSTEAD I will find a solution to challenges, adapt solution base thinking as that will afford us the opportunity of winning, and winning together means we not only dream of the success but that we wake up everyday and work hard together to achieve it.

So don’t fear love when it comes, simply because you are vulnerable, instead embrace it, and also don’t be surprised should it leave you either, just be glad you were granted the opportunity to experience it, it may only last for a few minutes, days, weeks , months or years BUT then it might surprise you and last a lifetime, so never be afraid to really go out there and take a chance.

Thank you.

• Jhanna says:

Good stuff…. I didn’t know all these different breakdown in characteristics of a soulmate……….hmmmmm

Now this pretty much explains alot of things I have been experiencing and could not put a finger on the reasons for such profound level of emotions….. (thank you for sharing this bit of info)

on point these #…. WOW!!

(10) . You are finely tuned to their energy, and they are finely tuned to yours. This means that you are both very conscious of the present play of energy (whether happy or sad, angry or forgiving, open or withholding) present in the connection. You’re both therefore highly empathic with each other.

(18) . Your twin flame doesn’t try to change you. They accept you for who you are and what stage you’re at, and encourage you to do the same for yourself (and vice versa).

(20) . Together, you both feel driven towards a higher purpose, whether spiritually, socially or ecologically.

• Pablo Escobar says:

Oldy my goldy!!!

• Maria says:

Right..

• Pablo Escobar says:

Baby, I miss you so much.
    You know I gotta big coke right baby?

My coke so fyn it cost fiddy mil