Cancer Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Aquarius Couples:  Nancy and Ronald Reagan, Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner,  Anne Morrow and Charles Lindbergh

She will attract him with her feminine ways and eventually drive him crazy with those same wiles.  These two signs could not be more different.  They are in quincunx relation to one another which makes it very hard to reconcile their differences.  The Cancer woman has a very personal feeling connection with a few people and the small world around her, perhaps to include her mother, husband, and children, but not much more.    The Aquarius man looks at the world from a broad vista, tends to live one generation in the future, and is concerned about the future of the species more than the progress or any one individual.   You see the conflict.  This relationship can work if the Cancer woman stays at home and tends the hearth and the Aquarius man puts his energy into a career that is devoted to the bigger picture.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as an Aquarius Man:   If you want to woo this lovely creature, your best bet is to be very fatherly and to show in as many ways as possible that you would make a good husband and provider.  Chances are she’s interested in a home, and she will want to know how soon you will provide it.  Her insecurities and anxieties yearn for the calming comfort of a mature man.  She’s looking for a shoulder to cry on and someone to hold her tight at night.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Cancer Woman:  No one can control or predict an Aquarian.  There isn’t much you can do if he isn’t interested in you already.  If you have caught his eye, don’t crowd him or demand too much of his time and attention.  The Aquarius man will be willing to give you plenty of that if you win his heart, but during the courtship stages it could be a turnoff.

Degree of Romance:  This can be a very romantic combination because the gender identity in each case is so strong.  Aquarians tend to be very manly men and Cancers are the ultimate feminine energy.  She will play the damsel in distress and he will feel good about solving her problems so easily with his brilliant mind.

Degree of Passion:   Somehow the protectiveness required of him in this relationship brings out about all the passion he can muster.

Degree of Friendship:  There is little to base a friendship on in this relationship.  The Cancer woman is interested in bonded intimacy, such as parent, husband, or children.  The Aquarius man, although he has a reputation of being so friendly, is usually pretty much alone in the world.  Neither sign particularly values friendship, and neither has the skills to develop it.  But there is no need for friendship in this relationship because it is so strong in other ways.

Degree of Marriage:  The combination of Aquarius man and Cancer woman makes a fine conventional marriage, particularly if he is 10 or more years older than her.  Cancer women have a childlike need for protection and security, and Aquarius will easily shoulder the responsibilities of a family.  Their love may be very focused on their children — for her, as a means of nurturing, and for him, as a window to the future.  Both are a little idiosyncratic in their own way.  We know a couple like this where the wife sleeps in the bedroom with the kids, and the husband sleeps on a cot in the hall.  Well, it works for them.

Progression of Relationship:   The Aquarius man will be very business-like in moving the relationship forward if he is seriously interested.  If not, there is nothing you can do about it.  The Cancer woman will feel surprisingly secure as the relationship develops because, relative to other men, the Aquarian man is so transparent.  It can quickly evolve into cozy nights in front of the TV or her doing the laundry while he gets on the Internet.  Conversation is not the strong point of either, yet they are able to develop much rapport.

Sex:  The Aquarian man will tend to draw great emotional support from having sex with a Cancer woman.  It may make him, in fact, insatiable.  In sex with her, he finds everything that was missing in his life.  She is quite receptive to him and silently understands what he needs.  Sex between these two is a very intimate and positive thing.

When It’s Over:  This relationship between an Aquarius man and a Cancer woman can have a kind of cruel ending if they let themselves drift apart.  Aquarius can turn and walk away on a dime leaving poor Cancer clinging helplessly to the illusion that he will return.  Aquarians are famous for sudden endings, and love is no exception to the rule.  Cancer will never understand and will be very badly hurt, but my guess is, no matter how long they were together, he made it worthwhile.

Our Rating:  6/10

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

69 Responses to Cancer Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• trinity says:

Nancy you are wrong on alot of these couplings. for instance cancer woman aquarius woman only nancy reagan and ronald are correct the rest are pisces man and cancer woman. and natatliewood robert wagner were cancer woman aqaurius man .

• nancy says:

You are absolutely right. It was some sloppy editing! I’m glad for the feedback. I also found Anne Morrow and Charles LIndbergh. These are some powerfully bonded couples, eh? Are you a Cancer involved with an Aquarian?

• Nita says:

correct again…i love this site…i’m saving it to my favs :0)

• nancy says:

Great, Nita, and, please, tell a friend.

• Cancer woman says:

THIS IS SO SO TRUE! Thats exactly how i felt when it was over, kept me asking the question ‘if he ever really loved me’? how could he be so cold?…our breakup was truely horrible and heartbreaking for me. This is really precise!

• nancy says:

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe it will keep someone else from making the same mistake,

• Emerald Eyes says:

I love what this says… but i still don’t understand my Aquarius friend! :-/ I’m a Cancer woman who has an Aquarius male friend (i say it like that because … we dont have a title) and we have known each other for almost 2 years now. We were friends for 3 months before anything went further, but since we crossed that line, it seems as though he is my “part-time boyfriend.” That is how my friends call him. So, he has been my “part time bf” for over a year now. We have a routine. He will always come over, sleep over, sometimes stay for a few days (on weekends, days off, etc) and we’ll watch movies, sports games, listen to music…anything interesting and fun. Sometimes we will go out to eat, but most of the time, i will make food at my place. He will occasionally buy me something, which pleases me. However, this man spends many nights with me, sometimes consecutive nights turning into days, and although he does like to spend a lot of time at home, when he is not at home, he is with me. Even when he goes out for a night, he’ll meet with me after the party. Not always, but most of the time. I’m afraid to ask him what is going on between us because I am afraid of rejection. And after reading about how the Aquarius man can be “when it’s over,” I definitely do not want to take a chance to ask him about how he feels about me, and us, and put him on the spot… only for him to walk away like that. (Well, that is what i fear) We do everything and anything together, but he doesn’t ever mention how he feels about me, or how he feels about us being a couple. Since it has been over a year of this “routine” i like what we have, but I want to be clear on where this is going. Also, i know where he lives, but i have never been invited inside his home. I think it’s because he’s embarressed that he still lives with his family. whoever i turn to for advice tells me that he shows all the signs that he’s interested, but he needs to show me “more.” i don’t demand his time, i never have. i give him his space. sometimes i dont hear from him for 2 days. and it doesn’t hurt me that he wants his alone time. what i dont understand is, why he hasn’t made a move to let me know, or show me, that he wants to be with me! and i am just too afraid to ask him myself…. he isn’t very affectionate, but when we’re in the bedroom, that’s when his affectionate side comes out a little. i guess he’s not as affectionate as i am. which i have accepted. honestly, this man means a lot to me, i just wish i could know if this “routine” is going to progress anywhere. it has been almost 2 years since we met, and although i have other men interested in me, i cannot let go of this man, he is like my best friend with benefits. i just don’t know how to ask him. I mean, why would my Aquarius ‘friend’ spend this much time with me, days and nights together, if he wasn’t interested in me on a more serious level? I don’t want to wait for him forever… i do not know how to go about this, i wish i knew how to probe the question, but i just cannot do it. I am so afraid to ask him. I know he enjoys being with me, because when we are together, he doesn’t leave. he’ll even call in sick sometimes and we’ll spend the day together. he has done that more than twice. also, he will mention things like, “how do YOU have me laughing THIS hard?!” (he says i give him abs from making him laugh all the time) and he’ll always compliment me on how good my food was, and how nice my eyes are, and how great the sex was (yes we have great sex) … he compliments me a lot. i just wish i could see into the future and see if he’s going to be with me…. i don’t know what to do~

• Cancer Gal says:

Hey, regarding above. I’m a cancer gal who has been doing the mating dance with an aquarius male for a couple of years now. They feel strongly, but don’t express it readily. Until I bring something up he stays quiet, but will respond when something is addressed. I would suggest you just say ‘are you my boyfriend?’ or something like that – short, cute and makes him address it, but it’s not too heavy. Don’t be afraid.

• Cancer Girl says:

Hey Emerald eyes…

This isn’t a good combination…

But it actually depends on their level of maturity, younger aquarians are very childlike and get very excited with new people, ideas and things that the love and attention you will want from him as a cancerian girl will not be met because he doesn’t want to settle down…it restricts his freedom to explore everything exciting.

In your case, your aquarian loves spending alot of time with you yet still has left a door open for his freedom …(incase) hence why he hasn’t mentioned a ‘relationship’

The best thing is to mention it but with a rational approach rather than emotional; he will relate better that way, i know from experience! speaking on a rational level will get you further and respect.

cancerians are ‘feeling’ and aquarians ‘thinking’…

Cannot see it working…unless YOU ADAPT; Their very stubborn and have fixed ideals.

• Charmienne says:

Wooh! Cheers for this pairing!

• moonbaby sira says:

My aqua man is just as ‘feeling’ as I am. We have been close for about 5 years. When we first met, we fell in love. We were separated by distance and tried a long distance relationship but it killed me. This reading seems a bit off esp when referring to aquarian men being non affectionate. I agree that they need their space. But my aquarian love is so affectionate an emotional. We have similar outlooks on life; we often joke abt how much alike we are that we r truly n tune w each other over 700 miles away. I love him w all my heart an always have (as a friend 1st) we talk on yhe phone for hours engaging n some of the most intellectual, emotional, enterprising, entertaining conversation ever! I mean raucous laughter , the whole nine.
    In some cases nurture (the environment in which a person was raised) and Rising Sign are important. My rising is Aquarius, his is Aries, go figure
    I also have lots of fire n my chart. Like Sag and Leo which I wud imagine relate to his Rising fire sign.

• runawaycaptive says:

I am a Cancer woman but emotion doesn’t play an important role in my life. My boyfriend is Aquarius, but we get on so well. He adores me. He thinks I’m lovable, interesting and special. I suppose people are different in some ways, it depends on the lifestyle and the social activities you’re involved in. Cancerians are creative individuals, so as the Aquarians. Both signs are entrepreneurs. Aquarius is innovative and a dreamer similar to Pisces, but Cancer is also a dreamer as well as a “doer.” Both Aquarius and Cancer should complement so well. The difference however with Cancer is on the “feminine” side, while Aquarius is on the “masculine” side. Therefore, if you love your Aquarian man – the way to successful relationship with him is to learn about his interests. If he plays golf – learn to play golf. If he plays football – learn or study about this game. Find out what he’s good at, his talent, his profession and what he does, etc. – learn all of them, do some research and be creative with it. Once you’ve got all the knowledge, you will soon become good at it, too! It will be worth something that both of you will always have interesting conversation to talk about to stimulate his brain, and yours. Aquarians don’t like stagnation, though. They are sociable people, but also like to be constructive. So, if you’re the woman who can share these core elements with him – he will love you for it and will keep you for himself as that special woman he’s looking for. The woman who is feminine, but strong and independent on the outside. An independent woman will not want to play the role as being dependent on her partner yearning for love and emotion all alone…she’s rather busy and occupied doing the things she enjoy and want to achieve at home as well as in the outside world… Any sign in the zodiac plays a different ball game. Every game is complicated until we get the grip of it, but the principle is the same, pure and simple – need for love and wholeness. Once you have mastered the game of the opposite…you surely know how to play your cards right! My best bet? Cancer girls can do this pretty easily – they are tenacious and shrewd! If only they realized.

• runawaycaptive says:

I am a Cancer woman but emotion doesn’t play an important role in my life. My boyfriend is Aquarius, but we get on so well. He adores me. He thinks I’m lovable, interesting and special. I suppose people are different in some ways, it depends on the lifestyle and the social activities you’re involved in. Cancerians are creative individuals, so as the Aquarians. Both signs are entrepreneurs. Aquarius is innovative and a dreamer similar to Pisces, but Cancer is also a dreamer as well as a “doer.” Both Aquarius and Cancer should complement so well. The difference however with Cancer is on the “feminine” side, while Aquarius is on the “masculine” side. Therefore, if you love your Aquarian man – the way to successful relationship with him is to learn about his interests. If he plays golf – learn to play golf. If he plays football – learn or study about this game. Find out what he’s good at, his talent, his profession and what he does, etc. – learn all of them, do some research and be creative with it. Once you’ve got all the knowledge, you will soon become good at it, too! It will be worth something that both of you will always have interesting conversation to talk about to stimulate his brain, and yours. Aquarians don’t like stagnation, though. They are sociable people, but also like to be constructive. So, if you’re the woman who can share these core elements with him – he will love you for it and will keep you for himself as that special woman he’s looking for. The woman who is feminine, but strong and independent on the outside. An independent woman will not want to play the role as being dependent on her partner yearning for love and emotion all alone…she’s rather busy and occupied doing the things she enjoys and wants to achieve at home as well as in the outside world… Any sign in the zodiac plays a different ball game. Every game is complicated until we get the grip of it, but the principle is the same, pure and simple – need for love and wholeness. Once you have mastered the game of the opposite…you surely know how to play your cards right! My best bet? Cancer girls can do this pretty easily – they are tenacious and shrewd! If only they realized.

• Bonnie says:

I find that he loves phone sex! So ladies if you have an Aquarius man, try telling him over the phone how much you want him right then and there and tell him you’re playing with yourself he may like it more than you think as my Aquarius does. ;P

• Pingback: I won’t ever give up on you…but I’m going to disappear for awhile. Just know that. If you want to read it, it’s a simple pw. I leave it for you. « Juriasu86's Blog

• LatinLover says:

Interesting, only comments from women! I’m an aquarius male, who recently had a few dates with a cancer woman. After several incredible dates, the flowers, the attention, the signs we were great for one another, the best conversations with a woman ever, and even the confirmations she feels she cant be with me. No explanation, no calls, no reply to phone calls, nothing. So, this is one example of a bad one. Worse thing is, I have to see this person occassionally. Good way to make someone dislike you!

• Sajina says:

hey !!!! i am a cancer girl going around with a aquarius man.
    we have been going around for quite some time. now i have started getting serious about this relation. but i really dont think he is. i really want him to understand my feelings. so if you cld suggest something lyk what i should or how i should be with him, iy would be a great help.

• sweet&young says:

One thing you neglected to mention, Nancy, is that most Aquarians are in general detached unemotional creatures and a Cancerian (like me) having tons of emotion and oodles of gushy sentiment can scare them out of their wits… I should know… I chased a few Aquarian men away like that.

• NancyX says:

Hi Nancy,
    I believe you here, i used to talk to a Aquarius we dated for 3 years. 1 year was awesome he off the back wanted to marry me. but since we were so far away. we slowly drift apart. you know how cancers are, we were too needy and aquarians couldn’t handle and broke up with me. Yes! like you said a really bad way that i’ll remember forever and yes im waiting for his return sometimes. he did call and say i was his best and want me back. but he wont change he will not prove to me his love like “coming to see me” i guess it was too much to ask! pshhh w.e so the answer is no. even thou i want him im will not let my pride down and get hurt again. even if i want him so bad. and you are right quote ” Aquarians are famous for sudden endings,” he did that to me and his sister in law is a aquar. too and left his brother like it was nothing. they were married for like 10+ years, no kids, no arguments AT ALL than one day she got everything planned out and just said bye and left! sighh sad. they’re so HEARTLESS ARGGGGGG THANK YOU AGAIN.

• Between two worlds says:

Where to begin, yes i am a cancer woman with a aquarius man. He is very independent, mostly because of his work, he cant tell me much about it which makes it easier for him to keep connected to his work while completely envolved with me. For many months out of the past yr and a half we have been long distance dating. As far as faithful relationships go that r long distance, he does this well. Though, i might add, the long distance part will b ending soon and we will b jumping in feet first as a couple when i move back over to where he is. One of his favorite things to do is pick on me. Its seems to b his way of showing affection outside of the bedroom and his way of expressing his frustrations that we rnt in bed together. We spends hrs on the phone talking about everything under the sun every night and havent gotten bored yet. We have had a couple arguments, but nvr full out fights and most of the time its playful bickering that leads to the bedroom when we r together. Overall, no major complains on my part. Though im a cancer, im not a very emotional one, i enjoy my alone time as well though family is VERY important to me. Hes always encouraging me to express myself more, most when it comes to “i love you”. I admit, he says it more. Its not that i dont love him, infact i nvr want to b without him, its that i have problems expressing my emotions due to previous relationships and hes completely supportive and understanding of that. He has his quirks and i have mine, but our communication skills r so good that we talk about then and work through our differences. I love him so much it hurts sometimes because of the mostly long distance relationship, but like i said we r both committed to this relationship because of the love we feel for eachother and though i can not see the future, it doesnt look like that will ever change. Hes amazing.

• Maya says:

I am a Cancerian woman that has been a magnet for Aquarians whole her life. As if I had a sign “Aquarians apply here” on my forehead. The attraction is usually immediate and intense and the strangest thing is that in all the cases it was the Aquarians who were possesive, intense and attached to me. One of them is still hung up on me after years of splitting, he can’t seem to move on. There is a definite attraction going on between these two signs, sure, it is not the same thing as compatibility, but the strong attraction certainly helps smooth out the issues in other areas.

• Maya says:

Oh, I forgot to say, I also have lots of Aquarians friend, in fact, two of my best friends are Aquarians. Overall, this is one intriguing combination, with lots of emotional power (believe it or not) and if both people are mature enough, it can be the one for the long haul.

• Lakesha says:

I am a Cancerian woman who has recently encountered a very tenacious Aquarian man. I was quite captivated by him from the beginning and was quite impressed with how abstract, innovative, and enticing this man’s conversation was. I used to be a very emotional crab, but over the years, bad relationships have hardened my shell quite a bit. I’m still a softy on the inside, but it takes a great deal for a man to break through to see that. This Aquariann man is quite patient, and although I’ve taken him through some changes as far as telling him to go on about his business (due to our MANY disagreements) he will NOT leave me alone. There are other men interested in me, but what stands out most about him is that he is slick with his speech and has no problem backing me into a corner. For me, that is as sexy as it comes. I couldn’t be with someone who is a “yes man” because I enjoy being challenged. Interesting enough, he’s told me that everything he does and asks is with a distinct purpose, only to be revealed when he feels the time is right. This man is like a cliffhanger of a book that you want to keep turning the pages quickly to find out what will happen next. I don’t know what will happen between us, but what I do know is that I will enjoy the ride until I find out……..:-)

• fridzy jumpiee says:

I am an Aquarian. N ithink that I am in love with a Cancerian girl. I like her a lot.But the thing is that she never reacts positively whenever I’m flirting with her………… It really hurts guys!!!!1

• kaajal says:

hi, am a cancer woman, am divorced, my ex husband was aquarius, i got loads of problem wiz him, he was unemotional ,unromantic and detached. And now am in love with an aquarius male again, bt he is jst the opposite, he loves me a lot and is very romantic. I jst cnt decide whether i can move on wiz this relationship?

• Mitch says:

As an aquarius man, I’d like to say one thing: we are very emotional beings, we just don’t show it. In my case, I become so overwhelmed with emotion that to protect myself I communicate in a very logical, detached way. But believe me, there is a lot of feeling beneath the cold demeanor. I believe astrology has merit, but all people are different and develop differently due to a number of factors. I fit almost perfectly your classic aquarian traits, though I hate parties and lots of people at once. Moral of the story: assume the aquarius is in fact highly emotional (unless you have evidence to the contrary), and approach the relationship with openness and honesty. Give them enough freedom so they don’t feel suffucated, and they will keep coming back for more.

• Ciara says:

I could totally cry right now! This post/blog/article (whatever) really gave me everything I needed to know, and everything I needed to hear. I’m in love with an Aquarius male and I am a Cancer woman… oddly enough he’s about 10-11 years my senior, and we started out as friends, even claimed to be BEST friends, getting matching tattoos and all, but of course the Cancer in me wants the affirmation of “Yes, you’re mine” and vice versa, but of course I never got that.
    And I must add, like previous posters, our sex is just amazing!
    I have become very close with his family, and friends and even stayed with his mom for awhile, supposedly he told her he loved me, but he’s never directly said “I love you” not face to face… over the phone he’ll say a quick “love you buh-bye” and hang up… actually that’s how he first said it… it blew my mind!
    Anywho… I just felt this gave me a whole heap of hope. I’m tired of reading we aren’t compatible. Opposites attract right? I’m hoping he’s being tentative with me because of our age difference and I’ll admit, I’ve only had one boyfriend ever in my life (and I want to make him the next)… But I feel he and I are compatible, we never argued, and I was always able to give him his space, though I’ve expressed to him my feelings, I always give him his space… I’ll just stay persistent…(tenacious and shrewd is what another poster wrote) if I have to be that to get this man, I think I will! :)

• Piscesinlove says:

To #24 Give him a chance! Dont jump into that relationship comparing or with a wrong mind set.. Remember is all up to you!!
    To #25 You,are generalizing.. Not good or smart! Aquarians like any other human being can be one or the other.
    To # 26 Right on man!!
    To #27 Yes! Just go for it! Opposites do attract! Take it from me! I am an Aquarius woman with a Pisces man!! We r addicted to each other been together 15 yrs! Have 5 kids… All our friends are Aquarius w Cancer and Pisces with Aquarius and family is pretty much same thing! It all depend on us! When I was dating I always tried hooking up with my compatible signs and What waste!! Somehow I always found my self w Pisces man!! And my bestfriends who r Cancer w Aquas!! Ha ha
    Good luck everyone!! And to ALL CANCERS!! We Aquas are very emotional and super loving! I am telling you it takes Smart Pisces and smart Cancers to pull it out of us!!

• CityGirl says:

I need some advice. I am only a few months out of a very difficult relationship with a libra that left me shattered. As a cancer woman I have the opportunity to date a aquarius man. We know each other through a friend and he seems so genuine and so much fun. I just don’t want to be hurt again. Could this work?

• Weezbe says:

I’m going to have to second thar aquas are very emotional. The only thing about us aqua males is that we don’t normally know how to express it mkst times. And we will say “i love you” but it takes a lot. We bury ourselves. And it’s nothing against the world we just enjoy ourselves. But don’t underestimate our feelings.

• crazyarseride says:

I’m an aqua-man that has been married with a cancer woman for 9 years……. we’ve had our arguments and I have said some really cruel things to her over the years because of how hard she pushes me and once punched me (I do not tollerate that mess)……. I’ve raised and provided for another mans kids the whole time and all I’ve ever wanted in return was a simple freaking “thank you honey, your a good man”………… GEEEEEEEEEEESH, you think I was asking for someone to commit murder for me to get that kind of respect and love. Sex when we have it is mind blowing and that in itself is one of the reasons I’ve stuck around for so long. My wife seems cold hearted as hell sometimes which has me completely puzzled most everyday. I admit when I’m worng and I have been wrong quite a bit but she is one of the reasons that I tend to seclude myself into other things by lack of attention/caring/affection/ ect………. Crap sucks sometimes but I do truelly love her. Aquarius men are very much emotional beings, we just dont show until our cancer women push us almost hanging off a cliff then it all comes out……….. well, recently, she’s just decided to change checking accounts, go running around with friends while i’m at work, staying out all night long “drinking” with friends and she can’t figure out why I’m leaving her and why i’m so upset when my “FREEDOM LOVING ARSE” was always home and raising kids that’s not even mine……………….. GO FIGURE…………. Anyways, I think based on the whole emotional scaring/cant get over hurt feelings/ ect, I guess this was my wife’s way of saying that the grass she’s seen on the other side of the fence was greener than mine……….. I just fear that she’s gonna find out that the grass was only greener because they had better BS to ferterlize with……… Damn this sucks because this is THE ONLY WOMAN on this earth I have ever gave my heart too in it’s entirety and they call Aqua’s cold…….. lmao……….. time to move on for the freedom lover (lol) after 9 years of being home every night, not running around to bars and crap with friends, working overtime to bring home the bacon, and trying to nurture a woman that simply can’t be satisfied……….. sucks.

• waterbearer says:

#31 this is so true!i never got attention like i wanted or appreciation like i deserved(which is key and librans are so good at it)!They are so poor at communicating and cheering people when they are down!Also how boring this relationship can be(aquas are gud at hiding this)!also we try to please them and make her feel happy(because she gets depressed so easily)!She wil never admit her mistake and make us feel guilty!also she would never allow us to have female friend !sometimes i thought i was her emotional punch bag! Secretly she wanted me to cry like her!

• Pingback: Enfermedades de Transmisión Sexual

• minicooper says:

the “when its over” thing is somewhat true… ive experienced it.. im a cancer girl chased by an aquarius man then…. he was so affectionate and report all his everyday activities to me without me asking him.. as a lady im so impressed with what he is doing.. he is so sweet, warm, financially stable and good looking guy, so what can i ask for? .. but, im so scared to show my feelings but agreed to go intimate.. sometimes i control myself in replying to his sweet messages for him to miss me more, though he said he is missing me… that is my problem.. and now when i finally made up my mind to make things up on him after 4months of no communication (since hes losing), he told me he has gf already and love her. i really cant believe.. is this true if an aquarius man told that to their ex? i really want him back now that hes saying this, im totally into him.. i dont want to lose him but what can i do? i he telling me the truth or just want me to stop insisting to make up things on him?….

• nena says:

everything i read was true

• Z says:

It’s rather hard for me to believe all that’s in this article because every other article tells me that this relationship will never fully work.
    I’ve liked this Aquarian for a looooong time now, and we used to be pretty good friends some years back; till he moved away and found new friends (he always has friends wherever he goes). So since we’re far away, our friendship has faded away into obscurity, but when we meet, like once a year, I have lots of fun talking to him. And I always hope that he does too, or maybe he’s just naturally friendly.
    Nowadays I don’t like him that much, but occasionally, I wonder what he’s doing now, whether I should talk to him, or would he find it weird that someone 6 years younger to him wants to talk? Generally when we chat on Facebook, we run out of topics after a while and it’s always me trying to sustain the conversation.
    We might meet again this year, and I know that though I’m trying to deny that I don’t love him anymore, I’ll be blown over, as usual, when I see him again. Honestly I don’t know what to do. Should I finally tell him? Or will he be freaked out? On no account do I want to stop being friends with such an amazing person.

• Ana says:

I really think we should all have our charts in front of us to explain why this combination works for some, and why it doesn’t for others. For me it woks! I’m a Cancer with Saggitarius rising, he’s an Aquarius with Scorpio rising. Our ascendants blend well with our Sun sign. + We have all sorts of conjunctions with important planets, for me it explains why we have been attracted to each other like magnets. Our entire relationship is based on this powerful magnetic vibration. We constantly challenge each other in strange and haunted ways. It brings excitment, mystery, passion. We both come from different backgrounds, different cultures, we are an odd couple difficult to pin down.

• Jack says:

hi, i’m aquarius male, i was so in love with a cancerean girl, when i see her she makes me … the first time we met, she was like a childish character like my sister, she was treating me. she is very beautiful girl. but one thing i noticed, that cancerean girls need constantly love from any person, she had a boyfriend already, i was nervous about it, but i still in love with this girl. no matter she walks with another guy, i’m still in love her. when i said “I love you” she was flirting with me, every time she go away from me. will cancerean girl comes back,,, ?? have an advice ???

• lwandle says:

i’m a cancer woman so inluv wt an aquarian man, jst de thought of him makes ma heart skip a bit…de only problm is he doesn’t shw any sign dat he’s interestd bt we col nd text ich ada.#hpng am nt alone on dis1 coz dat wuld hurt ma flngs bigtym:-/

• Ric says:

I’m an Aquarius male just ending an 18 year marriage with a Cancer woman. I pretty much agree with the analysis, and will add that ultimately it was the lack of friendship that was the cause of the breakdown of the marriage. The article refers to the lack of friendship and dismisses it as unimportant, but in the long run it is.

• Belle says:

@ Ric…could you be more specific about ‘the lack of friendship’? what exactly do you mean by that? what things did she do (or not do), that hurt the relationship? i am involved with Aquarius man and want to make sure that our relationship grows…

• Pingback: How to Lose Weight Fast Using These 3 Simple Principles

• Pingback: Dean Cortez, Dating advice, Mack Tactics

• Tamera says:

I’m a cancer and my ex-husband is aquarius. We were married 20 years. The first five was wonderful, after that everything went down hill. Aquarius think they are superior and want to be treated that way but won’t do the same for you.Aquarius live in thier minds. I had a very hard time trying to get my husband to be respondsible and grow-up but in his mind he was. I did everything took care of the children, the house and worked a full time job. My husband always thought he was doing it in his mind he was and I was the one lying around the house not doing anything until I divorce him then everything came to the light. Now he wants me back. I’ll pass 20 years on that roller coaster ride is enough for me.

• 22Goodess says:

Im a cancer woman involved with an aquarius man. And im kinda enjoying the this ride. I just recently left a relationship with a pisces man who was emotional, clingy, and needy. My aquarian is the exact opposite. I will say i am used to getting what I want. And when i dont get what i want is when my cancerian traits come out such as being clingy, needy, and emotional too. However, me and my aquarian both crave our spaces. When i call myself, attempting to give my aqua man some space, he came forward wanting to spend some time together. What I’ve learned, it is all about time. Cancers women are easily possessive and jealous. However, we will have to cut back on that with an aqua man and get our emotions in check. With aqua men it is alll about time. Time and patience is something i lack. which is why i love this relationship. My horrific flaws, he kinda balances them. From what ive read and aqua experienced no aqua man will go out of his way to express his feelings. but once back against by a cancer woman lack of patience, pushing, and mouth- he will show you something. So w/this relationship im just taking my time and enjoying the ride. we’re at the beginning of the relationship and right now it feels like im dating a friend with benefit such as what another individual stated. My aqua man didnt not want to put a title on the relationship. he wanted to take his time…as always. i was cool with that. never forced anything on him because i dont being pressured. What i will say tho- these aqua men are VERY SOCIABLE!!! very!! which takes some time getting used to as a cancer woman but somehow my aqua man finds the balance of giving the world attention and giving me attention and i love it. idk if it will be love anytime soon, but i do enjoy the sex, his arm that holds me every night, even his little ignorant comments, but most of all i love the fun and laughter we share.

• 22Goodess says:

continued..although he didnt want to put a title on the relationship, just days ago after putting both our cards out on the table after being mad at each other temporarily- he asked would i be his gf? it wasnt a big grand marshall like i hoped it would- go figure! but either way i accepted his offer and here i am typing to u!!! with the biggest grin on my face!!! :) this is a situation of opposites attracting.

• @22 Goddess says:

You are weaving a web of your own destruction.peace…
    I am warning you…I have experienced Aquas..its not water its only air.
    Air when meets water begets storm.Your confrontations with him would always lead to broken heart.
    They have no emotion,they only straightforward logical.
    You better look for water or earth sign….
    This warning comes from a Pisces’ soul.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Join him only if you want to live as his submissive pet throughout life…if you want your heart to be crushed on a periodical basis, if you find yourself deserving of all the sorrows,if you have already lived your life in peace and prosperity and want to experience something opposite of heaven.
    Judge and decide carefully before its too late.

• angel_spice says:

So true about the ending.. .

Aquarius can turn and walk away on a dime leaving poor Cancer clinging helplessly to the illusion that he will return. Aquarians are famous for sudden endings, and love is no exception to the rule. Cancer will never understand and will be very badly hurt, but my guess is, no matter how long they were together, he made it worthwhile.

It was exactly that. He changed overnight. Stopped calling, messaging, talking like normal. On asking whats wrong – he said nothing. And kept giving me the illusion that he would return. I have never been so hurt in my life :(

• New-B says:

Cancer girl dating a aqua guy. We’ve been dating for a while and I feel like things are progressing very slowly. I am being very patient and am not hinting that I want things to speed up in fear of pushing him away. Seems I’m on the right track so far. He’s very interesting in a strange way and is very kind and I like this about him. I feel like things won’t get very serious with him or if they do it will take a very long time for things to progress.

• Ashley says:

I wish I had seen this sooner. I’m a Cancer and I was dating an Aquarius guy. We just broke up yesterday because he works too much. He told me that we might get back together in the future but after reading the “When It’s Over” part, it really makes me wonder if we will. I’m completely devastated that he left me and I do feel like a future with him again may be an illusion. Our breakup was completely sudden to me so I’m afraid that the rest may be true as well.