Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Aquarius-Capricorn Couples: Carla Bruni-Nicholas Sarkozy, Helena Christensen-Michael Hutchence, Loretta Young-Clark Gable, Christy Turlington-Edward Burns, Ali Wentworth (actress) – George Stephanopolous. [thanks, Vero]

The Aquarius man and Capricorn woman couple falls into the archetypal Greek realm of logos and eros. Aquarius is “the word” and Capricorn is “the word made flesh.” Together they make the perfect pair. Aquarius is the visionary, master-minding in the conceptual range of pure archetype. Capricorn will draw the vision down into reality and ground it with commitment and structure. They are mysteriously drawn to each other because of this hidden bond; each is only half without the other. Capricorn brings out the visionary aspiration of the Aquarius because she has the potential of making it real.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as an Aquarius Man: If you are an Aquarius man trying to attract a Capricorn woman, it actually helps if you have your mind on other things. She expects you to be tripping out in the universe and she is eager to help you deal with the reality of people, places and things, while your inclination is to stay with forms and ideals. You are the architect for her building. Because of this connection, your first conversations may be rather peculiar and abstract. You may now know what you are fishing for in each other. The more you talk to her, the more inspired you will become until you realize that it is her energy that is giving you the extra realm of possibilities that suddenly becomes obvious to you. It doesn’t even matter if she understands what you are talking about; it’s all her energy.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Capricorn Woman: If you’re a Capricorn woman trying to attract an Aquarius man, what you need to do is to get interested in what interests him. Your attraction to him will be based on your potential ability to ground his vision. He is attracted to your practical nature and your substance as a woman. Unlike other men who may find you a little boring or staid, you are exactly what this man is looking for. Ask practical questions. Question everything. Be the ladder that Jack in the Beanstalk climbs down to reach the earth. You also need to be tolerant of his eccentricities. It doesn’t matter if he’s smarter than you are. What he’s looking for is a sounding board. Just talking to you helps him straighten out his thinking.

Degree of Romance: This combination can be very sweet in its attempt at being romantic. Neither sign is particularly gifted with the Romantic Gene, but for some reason when they get together, they start to feel like they should be. Each will be very tolerant of the other’s attempts at romanticism, rudimentary as they are. Each will appreciate the attempt to include romanticism on the menu of an otherwise pretty strict diet.

Degree of Passion: The Aquarius man seems to feel the need to present passion at times but really it is not necessary and it isn’t well-conveyed by an air sign. Air signs like Aquarius are meant to be detached, cool, logical and even distant in their relations with people and feelings. It’s better to stick with what you know. Aquarius is a very loyal sign, although only around half the time. Loyalty will have to pass for passion with the Aquarius. It won’t make any difference to the Capricorn woman who does not give a feelings-value to passion.

Degree of Friendship: The Capricorn woman and Aquarius man can be splendid friends. They collaborate well together. They have an equal degree of commitment, intelligence, and scope of understanding. They both think The Big Picture. They like working with large-scale models. They have leadership styles unique to them, and they enjoy being productive. They will be more challenged if they try to build a friendship on leisure, as neither is particularly leisure-oriented. They may very well make the perfect team.

Degree of Marriage: The Aquarius man and Capricorn woman is a great combination for marriage. If they are attracted to one another, it is on a serious wavelength of productivity and commitment. They respect one another for their intelligence and integrity. They learn to rely on one another for results. They tend to focus on the overall result rather than the details, which is something they have in common as well. For something with as big a scope and longevity as the idealized, committed, marriage partnership, these two have what it takes to bring it home. Aquarius keeps drafting new plans as times change. Capricorn keeps bringing them back to the drawing board when they don’t fit reality any more. Capricorn woman and Aquarius man is a real winner.

Progression of Relationship: The relationship will move along at a steady pace. Both signs are likely busy with other things and only able to meet once or twice a week. They will tend to pass that meeting with quality time. The level of conversation will be quite high. They will focus immediately on future goals, and begin to dovetail their characteristics together as a team. Each meeting will seem to be the natural outgrowth of the one before. Capricorn is cautious, but Aquarius can be cautious too. They are likely to move slowly but surely toward a shared teamwork effort. This is one relationship where the woman is absolutely equal to the man in input and responsibility.

Sex: Sex will have a more prosaic dimension with this combination than with any other involving Aquarius. For some reason he is much more grounded with a Capricorn woman. She brings out his more conservative nature. He is likely to supply a steady supply of sex at particular intervals. This is responding to her needs as well as his. There will be little variety in the love-making. It is best looked at as a means of communication and the way to stay in touch with each other’s vibes.

When It’s Over: It’s over when Aquarius has enough. He does not lose his temper easily but if something happens that cools him off, he may disintegrate into cold very rapidly and it will be very difficult to warm him up again, and you will see the famous closed mind of the Aquarius. She will feel locked out and confused because he has never failed to listen to her before, but his mind will be made up, and there is no changing it.

Rating: 8/10

Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman
Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

158 Responses to Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• Ashley says:

i’m a Capricorn woman and i am in love with a Aquarius man and we use to talk on serious tips like we were dating but we weren’t. we still had strong feelings for each other and then i messed up and its gonna be 2 years and he still refuses to talk to me . but its like my heart is telling me that hes the one. i don’t know weather i should consider trying to talk to him again or just leave him and move on.

• S. Chandler says:

leave him and move on……..as a capricorn woman with a current aquarius man…. when they r gone they r gone…….

• Triece says:

Hello, I am a 21year old college student and there is a guy at my school who is about a year younger than me. I am a capricorn woman and he is an aquarius man. He seems like a very sweet guy and I really do like him. Today we actually had our first real conversation and it seemed like he WANTED to talk to me. Could this mean that he feels the same about me as I feel about him or is he just trying to be nice, because he has never acted in that way before. He just usually smiles and says hello but he doesn’t stop to converse… Could there be something there? And his birthday is coming up, I wanted to buy him a simple card… Do you think that will make him like me more? Please help me!!!!…lol

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Triece – congrats on your step forward with that Aquarian man! As a fellow Cap who’s had some experiences w/Aquarians, I recommend holding off on the birthday card…just say a friendly happy birthday, but don’t be too clingy.
    In my experience, Aquarian men show interest to everyone, get bored REALLY easily…your best bet is to play hard to get/be enigmatic, and have a very active life of your own. Definitely don’t put all your eggs in his basket, or else you will be very UNpleasantly surprised. if you can deal with that, you should be fine. Don’t ever let him think he’s got you completely.

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Triece – P.S. And never give up! You can do it! :-) good luck…

• Triece says:

k.thanx!!! you were very helpful… :)

get it, girl! :-)

• Triece says:

BUT… Since he innitiated that conversation could that mean anything? Or is that just “him”?

• Tropic of Cap says:

hi Triece…yes – of course, seems like he likes you! Def trust your gut on that. I’m just saying to show your interest, but still stay a bit mysterious, b/c Aquarian men are very charming and they are always flirting with different women. I don’t know him (obv) :-) but I’d say be flirty, keep going, but just remember that Aqua men love the chase, they love a mystery. So their women always have to give them one in one way or another (even if the mystery of the day is just ‘what color are me knickers’ LOL).

I don’t think they love quite like we do. Not sure if that’s a MAN thing or an Aquarius thing. It’s like they always like to keep their options open, in case something “better” comes along. So with that in mind, I’d enjoy the ride, while also avoiding doing anything that might give him the impression that you’re tying him down or acting all wife-y or something. If that makes sense.

but that’s just my two cents. let me know how it goes. My Aquarian and I are on a break at the moment; mine is young, has a lot of women after him & is very good-looking. So I’m putting him on the backburner for now and leaving it in God’s hands. Seems like the only way.

talk soon babe!
    Tropic of…

• Keisha says:

@ Tropic of cap – friendship is always a great basis for a relationship with the aqua man. That and the compatibilities whch lead to a grt friendship is what keeps 2 ppl together. incompatibilities bet 2 is v difficult in the short term and long run. it will rip you apart in no time. trust me. so it doesn’t make sense to let the aqua man drift away just because he has a lot of admirers. hey, aquas love to flirt, it’s pretty harmless and you knew he was goodlooking from the start! honey, you got yourself a trophy now hang on to it! :) oh…and God helps those who help themselves. I confirmed that with Him 5 mins ago LOL!

@ Keisha – Hi!

Haha, you’re so sweet!

Yes, I do see your point…I’ll see what I can do with my lil Aqua nutjob.

keep in touch-

• meya says:

im in love with this aquarius man and he has a girlfriend…… =(

• Amanda says:

I have been seeing my aquarian man for two months now. He has a scorpio ex, who I am concerned about because they work together. He claims he is over her, and done and form what I read aquarians make up there mind and are able to just turn their emotions off. She did him dirty, so I don’t think he would go back to her. He’s very affectionate, and is constantly telling me how much he misses me, but he’s a little boring. I say boring, but I realized that he is reserved in certain settings. Now he’s more outgoing, and it feels like progress. I admire him, I hope it works out.

• Enigma says:

meya :

im in love with this aquarius man and he has a girlfriend…… =(

Thats sad. What’s his girlfriend’s sign?

• AquaMan says:

Wow, I’m really typing this on my phone *covers eyes* – thank God for spell check. Anyway, on to the good stuff: I’m an Aquarius, just turned 19. I was in love with a Gemini girl in high school but she left (literally LEFT, no explanation) and I was bitter for a good 2.5 years. My sun, moon, and Mercury are in Aquarius, my Jupiter is in Virgo, and my Pluto is in Scorpio. But everything else (Venus, Mars, Neptune, Uranus and Saturn) are in Capricorn (if any of that makes a difference at all). Anywho, I went to a legit psychic last summer who said “you would meet my soulmate this year”. She told me a lot of personal things and did not ask any leading questions, and some of the other things that she predicted have already happened I assume she was correct. My whole thing is, did she mean “this year” as in 2010 (which has passed), or my school year (I am a freshman in university). Considering I was so blown away by her accuracy, I didn’t ask her for an age, sun sign, or physical description of my soulmate (or when we would meet). So… here I am on this astrology website LOL. Eh, I know you have to compare natal charts instead of just sun signs for accurate results, but what do you guys think?

• AquaMan says:

*meet your soulmate. Smh.

• AquaMan says:

I feel like a real dork. Hopefully I made sense just now :/ I mean do you think I might have met them already? I highly doubt that, because I have not felt any sparks or warm feelings with anyone I have met since I’ve seen that psychic, and I figured that meeting your soulmate will be an epic, “omg time stopped when I saw them”, moment. Or maybe I’m over thinking it? Input input input? What do you speculate their sign would be?

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ AquaMan…I don’t think meeting your soulmate will be an ‘epic omg time stopped’ moment…I mean, that happens with plenty of people who later turn out to be all wrong, relationship-wise, doesn’t it? That’s just physical/sexual attraction.

A soulmate relationship requires work, patience, love. You might not even be that attracted to them at first. Maybe just get to know different people, and over time, the right ‘One’ will emerge. They have to prove they’re worthy. (And vice versa of course :-) )

Out of curiosity, why did you come to Capricorn Woman-Aqua Man section? Are you in ‘like’ with a Capricorn girl? I think it can be a really nice combination.

And forgive my ignorance, but what is ‘smh’??

• AquaMan says:

@TropicOfCap: thank you! Well you make a very good point :P I guess I should just let it happen naturally instead of looking at everything with a magnifying glass. Well I have so many planets in Capricorn (I think my rising sign is as well). And since I’ve been around a lot of Gemini’s (too scatterbrained), Aries and Libras without any luck – I figured maybe a Capricorn would be the one for me. Lol I’m quite out there, but people also tell me that I’m very grounded. And no, please forgive me! SMH = shaking my head. That’s just my inner teen speaking (x

• gizzzy says:

grounded, under-grounded or in core of earth ;)

• Tropic of Cap says:

@AquaMan: no problem! well, I’m in love with an Aqua, so if I tell you a Capricorn girl is good for you, you’re getting a biased opinion :-) ))

I guess just let the holy spirit guide you…god’s time is not our time, no matter what the psychics say…

and keep that inner teen! I think that’s what makes aqua’s so youthful — the baby inside ;-)

• AquaMan says:

@TropicOfCap: You know what, you are ABSOLUTELY right! Thanks for the great insight (: sheesh, it seems like I can get better advice from one person on a blog than all of the people on my FB friend list. Best wishes!

• Tropic of Cap says:

@AquaMan: sure, no problem!

keep in touch – if you ever need Cap-related advice, I’m usually around-

ciao 4 now :-)

• Rose says:

@ AquaMan

If am allowed to chip in my two cents on your scenario of finding soulmate in Astrological sense I would say why not first follow your intuitive Aquarius heart and then see what Astrology says? High possibility is you won’t go wrong coz most Aquarians are born astrologers. Its like a natural GPS installed in them to travel safely through cosmic traffic of planets and stars.

I say this all the time, “If it FEELS right, it MUST be right.”

Mostly like the air you breathe. It’s so so so natural to breathe but the moment you don’t get any air you panic. You can’t, CAN NOT go on. Life loses its meaning and you fight to get it back no matter what. Maybe thats what soulmates are? Naturally indispensable, irreplaceable?

Try holding your breath… you would know what I mean :)

And lets see to whom life leads you. My best wishes.

• AquaMan says:

@Rose: You know what, you’re right. I honestly have not felt that feeling yet, but I’m alright with that fact. It will happen when it happens – in it’s own time. Hopefully my GPS isn’t of the cheap, WalMart / bootleg variety and does its job correctly! LOL! I’ll keep everyone posted :D

• Jess says:

Hi, what does it mean if an aquarius man starts avoiding a women?

• Mandy says:

I’m seeing an aquarius man…but he is not very romantic. What sign brings out the romantic in Capricorn, and is there any sign that feels Capricorn is romantic besides produictive???

• April says:

Hi there. i am a Capricorn woman having an affair with a Aquarius Man. i have a partner too but both are falling for eachother all the time. he is a very nice Man with alot of Love. and is Cautious about who sees us.
    but sadly he loves his wife and has Love for me all the time is some what different all together. hes really romantic and has a placid nature. and i really think hes very attractive. he says that i remind him of his current Wife in the way i look. do you think that in future our relationship will grow into something more serious?? i hope so.

• mandy says:

Zodiac signs aside. Anybody who cheats will not have a decent relationship until they decide to change their ways. If he cheats on his current wife who he “loves” do you think he wouldn’t do the same to you? Best of luck to you, but its a really sticky situation.

• passionplay says:

I am an aquarius man who has dated in many different astrological signs. I recently met a Capricorn woman, (my first one I might add) and it took me a while, but I have fallen completely head over heals for her. I asked her how she felt and she said, “if I didn’t like you, you wouldn’t be here”. As a romantic, I feel that a relationship is like tennis. One serve’s and the other volleys back. If you keep serving and nothing gets returned, then you find a new sport to play…lol. Anyways, when I say things like, I miss you or I love you, she says, awww. It really is annoying and after dating for 3 months, I expected a little more. Any advice on how to get this Cap admitting her feelings, or is it a waiting game?

• Tropic of Cap says:

@passionplay – hi there I’m a Capricorn female in love with an Aquarius man…here’s my take, although I’m just going off what you’ve written…: She’s waiting to see if she can trust you.

Remember Cap’s and Aqua’s both have Saturn ruling them, which makes us both reserved, but in different ways. if she’s anything like me (with my Aqua), she probably is crazy about you, but she doesn’t want to show it too much, for fear of scaring you off or seeming too vulnerable. (sad but true :-) ) I guess what I”m saying is: don’t worry – she wants you :-)

Yes, love is like tennis (give & take), but it’s also a marathon (endurance). And (to drop the sports metaphor :-) ) haha I think if you want more encouragement, you must communicate with her–tell her you need her to communicate her feelings with you more, and tell her how you feel. 3 Months isn’t long – and I think Cap-Aqua relationships get better with time…because they need to ‘learn’ each other and mature w/one another …takes effort from both sides i think

don’t lose patience!

but also a question 4 u: isn’t that part of the mystique? never quite knowing if she’s into you? b/c if she was all over you, wouldn’t that bug you?

• florence_capri says:

very tru tropic of cap, one more thing if she sounds lik she is ignoring u, beware maybe u r in her vicinity n she is just acting ;)

• revathi says:

Im a capricon women madly loves aqua men…Once he’s also loves me. but now we had a problem wiht him Ex-girlfriend… he said i ll not marry her… That girl still talking to him…
    Tel me some solution for that. i want to live my life with him.

• Mayangelling says:

@girl above did u tell him you don’t mind if he married her? then step aside. mebe he wants to but just telling what u want to hear. ur guy know what he wants? keep ur dignity girl don’t chase nobody who don’t respect u to splain why they needs to talk to x. did she lose her sheep bo beep? he also IS not loving u girl.

• Ashley says:

i seen the guy i am in love with, and he said if i didn’t make a big mistake we would be together right now.. and the looks he was giving me looking right into my eyes were basically saying Waite for me i love you just right now i cant be with you.. i am going to go with my heart head and mind/gut feeling and waite around and see what happens. not all Aquarius men make up there mind and keep it that way. some change it..

• MissNonchalant says:

Im soo into astrology in believe everything about whats been said. Im an Cap that was in love with an Aquarius male. At the time i was very young 13 he was too. We met thru friends & start talking on the phone everyday all day..we made it offical after a month. We were each other everything! Making me feel special,comfortable, confide in & loyalty. As years went on it got better& better. We use to talk about marriage & making a family.. he adored me vice versa. I love the fact he was a lil jealous at times.. make me really feel wanted. I havent been with him since i turnt 17.. he got into trouble& been in& out for five years.. i was young at the time& didnt stick by him so he found someone that would.. he had a child two years ago & it really hurted but heyy it be like that! Sometimes i regret leaving him hanging like how i did.. i was told to live my life. Thru out the five years i will talk to him thru a friend & he was still upset how i left him. Hes home for good now its been four months& i havent been in his present.. the sad part about it is we know the same group of ppl. Im now 23 & more wiser about situations. I see pics of him& cant seem to shake this.. i know how he is i know i really hurt him& hes like a get back person.. im too old to play tic for tac with anyone. I want it like how it was years ago but he had baby& i left him soo i dont think it will work. He remind me of Fantasia song Bitter Sweet. What do i dooo??

• Confused about Aquarius men says:

What if the aquarius guy doesn’t know you much … how do you get him to notice you? What if he is too popular and knows alot of people, he does know me but not much, what do i doo??

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Confused about Aquarius men: Try alternating between being very aloof / detached, and then sometimes asking him questions about his work, interests, etc. It’s good if you have an air of mystery/ confidence.

you could try that.

it doesn’t matter how many friends they have, they’re always looking to crack open a new mystery. good luck & cheers 2 u!

• Confused about Aquarius men says:

Awww thank you your great help hopefully your sites always here to help otheres and me!

• Confused about Aquarius men says:

Others sorry.

• paul says:

I am an Aquarius male. I met a beautiful Capricorn woman by asking to be friends on facebook. She responded saying she thought I was cute. After getting to know more about each other we met and hit it off great. I have been honest about my attraction to her focus on her beautiful eyes. We have great conversation and wonderful weak in the knees hugs. I was suppose to meet her for lunch at her house but spaced out and did not remember til I checked my facebook messages where she said are you coming it was to late for lunch by then so I called her and apologized. She seemed not to concerned but since has not called or messaged on facebook. Have I screwed this up.

• Tropic of Cap says:

@Paul – probably not (screwed it up) but I wouldn’t do that too often- Capricorn women HATE it when people don’t honor their commitments. it’s a big thing for us. try & make it up to her and let her know that you do that all the time (by mistake) i.e. it wasn’t that you don’t respect her or value her company. that’s another thing; we cappies tend to fear that someone won’t respect us. good luck!

• ash says:

I’m a 22 year old cap woman who just started talking to an 21 year old aqua man. He’s got me completely confused and I don’t know what to think. We’ve been facebook friends for awhile and occasionally would say hey, but last week we had a more serious chat which lasted for almost 4 hours. We hung out the next night and went to a bonfire and had a really great time together, then I met him up at a bar a few nights later. His ex-gf was there, she lives down south and was up for a few days, he said he was over her, but he ended up having her spend the night. He later apologized, but to me it was kinda weird because he claimed it was awkward to have her there, but she spent the night. He was kissing on me and definitely being affectionate toward me, making it known that we were together, and she was very nice to me, but still…. Then, the other night I met up with him after we both had separate plans at a small “after party” and we drank a little more and danced, we fell asleep on the couch together, and the next day it was kinda awkward btwn us. He had to drive me home at a certain time because I had to work, and I knew he wanted to stay put and was trying to get me to call off and I told him I couldn’t. When he dropped me off he hugged me, no kiss. I’m just so confused and it’s bugging me even more because I really like him because of the mysteriousness he gives off. Is he already over it? What should I do? Let it go or give it time?

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Ash- I’m no expert, but I vote for ‘give it time.’

aqua men are known for the ‘friendship with exes’ thing. he also might be testing to see if you are cool with him having his freedom and friends. don’t blow your cool, and give off a little mysteriousness of your own, girl! that’ll get him!

good luck fellow Cap

• JanCap says:

Ok so I met this aquarius guy in the library at my college. He came and sat next to me and we engaged in conversation. He asked if we could be friends on facebook, I accepted and then later on that day we converesed through facebook messages. I gave him my number and he texted everyday after that. Finally, I hungout with him at his apartment and everything went smooth. He was a gentleman and was extremely nice to me. Two weeks after that, I was over at his apartment every other day. Feelings were growing strong, but I just knew I could not like him. We had talks about relationships and he stated that he wasn’t interested in one, we both agreed on it. I did indeed fall for him, and so one day I took it upon myself to look through his phone, I came across text messages he was having with another girl. Basically, I was busy chasing him and he’s head over heels for some one else. My heart broke when I read those text messages. Was I wrong for being curious? Do I have the right to be upset? I have been ignoring his text messages and avoding him in school.. I still like him though.. some one help… Will he come back around or are we done for?

• JanCap says:

Type your comment here

paul :

Paul where are you from?

• Kay says:

Recently got out of a relationship with an aqua man (i’m a cap) i broke up with him because he was lying to me. He is young and wants to enjoy being single, i can tell he still cares for me. WIll he ever come back? is that likely with aquas, we were each others first loves?

• capricorn/ dragon and aqua/dragon says:

Oh my God….what a forum….wow….really wanna share my experience about aqua male. i am capricorn/dragon and he was aqua/dragon…..it was about 10 years ago when we met. … there was chemestry straight away and by the looks of it we really fell for each other…………but being young and cautious i made few mistakes…….at the end of the day he went away and i was left totally devastated….wrote to him, begged him to come back..etc……….but no reply………anyway now its been many years ago and i feel ok ( but took soooo long to get over ) and when i think back about him at this stage is all the revenge he poured at me like back stabbing all over the place ( my work place too ) ringing hanging up for a few years…but never wanting to talk to me. if i ever hurted him…i really never meanted, but he was hurting me intentionally ….like adrenalin rush that he needed…so sad, glad it’s over now….noone ever really emotionally ‘raped me’ like aqua

• leigh says:

I am a capricorn woman 27 back in a relationship with a 27 aquarius male. I first off must say that you can get him back after a break up but it takes a long time. If you truly love him you can because I got mine back. We were together for a year i broke up with him and he wouldn’t take me back. They need there space and they are very outgong. They are pretty much everything that us capricorns are not. I find this extremly attractive and have learned a lot from him. They are flirts but if they are in a relationship they are loyal. I can also say you cant tell them what to do and if you do they will do the opposite. They don’t like to be figured out so even if you do don’t let him know. We communicate well but sometimes they like peace and quite. They hate to argue and don’t accuse them of things. My man makes me feel like i am the hotist woman on the planet. Don’t talk a lot about the future they take there days as they come. This man is the only guy i would consider having a kid with and marring. He will let you know when the time is right for him. I just got back with him after a year of seeing him off and on with no commitment. I thought he would never take me back and he is my soul mate. I met another guy but just talked over the phone to him. I told the aquarious i was talking to another guy so for two months i didn’t see or talk tohim. I got tired of the long distance talks with the new guy and missed my baby. I text him and said i wanted to see him. He asked if i was with that guy i said no he never even visited me. He said well come on over. I was so happy. I went stayed the night and he asked why it didn’t work out. All i could say was baby i still love you. He said i am ready to give us another shot. Once a aquarious thinks they have lost the wounderful cap they will finally decide to take you back.keep in mind if you do them wrong they will be cold to you and you will have to prove your love for them to getback together. Trust me and what they think you did wrong could be minor. Once you lose there trust its hard to get it back. He made the right decision i will never lie cheat or hurt this man. Without him i am incomplete. They hide there feelings but us caps see right through this front. I can just look at him and see love in his eyes. Here oppostes do attract and you will learn many lessons with these aquarians. I feel so comfortable around mine. They are not passionate but will try to be for us caps. They are not really romantic either. We caps don’t mind this because we have enough passion for the both of us. They love to be dominated in the bed room. Very handsome aquarians are. I love mine and will post later to update. Hopefully we will be married by then.

• jayme says:

i so love wat you wrote im a cap and by me reading that thats my whole relationship..with me and my x..now