Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Aquarius-Capricorn Couples: Carla Bruni-Nicholas Sarkozy, Helena Christensen-Michael Hutchence, Loretta Young-Clark Gable, Christy Turlington-Edward Burns, Ali Wentworth (actress) – George Stephanopolous. [thanks, Vero]

The Aquarius man and Capricorn woman couple falls into the archetypal Greek realm of logos and eros. Aquarius is “the word” and Capricorn is “the word made flesh.” Together they make the perfect pair. Aquarius is the visionary, master-minding in the conceptual range of pure archetype. Capricorn will draw the vision down into reality and ground it with commitment and structure. They are mysteriously drawn to each other because of this hidden bond; each is only half without the other. Capricorn brings out the visionary aspiration of the Aquarius because she has the potential of making it real.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as an Aquarius Man: If you are an Aquarius man trying to attract a Capricorn woman, it actually helps if you have your mind on other things. She expects you to be tripping out in the universe and she is eager to help you deal with the reality of people, places and things, while your inclination is to stay with forms and ideals. You are the architect for her building. Because of this connection, your first conversations may be rather peculiar and abstract. You may now know what you are fishing for in each other. The more you talk to her, the more inspired you will become until you realize that it is her energy that is giving you the extra realm of possibilities that suddenly becomes obvious to you. It doesn’t even matter if she understands what you are talking about; it’s all her energy.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Capricorn Woman: If you’re a Capricorn woman trying to attract an Aquarius man, what you need to do is to get interested in what interests him. Your attraction to him will be based on your potential ability to ground his vision. He is attracted to your practical nature and your substance as a woman. Unlike other men who may find you a little boring or staid, you are exactly what this man is looking for. Ask practical questions. Question everything. Be the ladder that Jack in the Beanstalk climbs down to reach the earth. You also need to be tolerant of his eccentricities. It doesn’t matter if he’s smarter than you are. What he’s looking for is a sounding board. Just talking to you helps him straighten out his thinking.

Degree of Romance: This combination can be very sweet in its attempt at being romantic. Neither sign is particularly gifted with the Romantic Gene, but for some reason when they get together, they start to feel like they should be. Each will be very tolerant of the other’s attempts at romanticism, rudimentary as they are. Each will appreciate the attempt to include romanticism on the menu of an otherwise pretty strict diet.

Degree of Passion: The Aquarius man seems to feel the need to present passion at times but really it is not necessary and it isn’t well-conveyed by an air sign. Air signs like Aquarius are meant to be detached, cool, logical and even distant in their relations with people and feelings. It’s better to stick with what you know. Aquarius is a very loyal sign, although only around half the time. Loyalty will have to pass for passion with the Aquarius. It won’t make any difference to the Capricorn woman who does not give a feelings-value to passion.

Degree of Friendship: The Capricorn woman and Aquarius man can be splendid friends. They collaborate well together. They have an equal degree of commitment, intelligence, and scope of understanding. They both think The Big Picture. They like working with large-scale models. They have leadership styles unique to them, and they enjoy being productive. They will be more challenged if they try to build a friendship on leisure, as neither is particularly leisure-oriented. They may very well make the perfect team.

Degree of Marriage: The Aquarius man and Capricorn woman is a great combination for marriage. If they are attracted to one another, it is on a serious wavelength of productivity and commitment. They respect one another for their intelligence and integrity. They learn to rely on one another for results. They tend to focus on the overall result rather than the details, which is something they have in common as well. For something with as big a scope and longevity as the idealized, committed, marriage partnership, these two have what it takes to bring it home. Aquarius keeps drafting new plans as times change. Capricorn keeps bringing them back to the drawing board when they don’t fit reality any more. Capricorn woman and Aquarius man is a real winner.

Progression of Relationship: The relationship will move along at a steady pace. Both signs are likely busy with other things and only able to meet once or twice a week. They will tend to pass that meeting with quality time. The level of conversation will be quite high. They will focus immediately on future goals, and begin to dovetail their characteristics together as a team. Each meeting will seem to be the natural outgrowth of the one before. Capricorn is cautious, but Aquarius can be cautious too. They are likely to move slowly but surely toward a shared teamwork effort. This is one relationship where the woman is absolutely equal to the man in input and responsibility.

Sex: Sex will have a more prosaic dimension with this combination than with any other involving Aquarius. For some reason he is much more grounded with a Capricorn woman. She brings out his more conservative nature. He is likely to supply a steady supply of sex at particular intervals. This is responding to her needs as well as his. There will be little variety in the love-making. It is best looked at as a means of communication and the way to stay in touch with each other’s vibes.

When It’s Over: It’s over when Aquarius has enough. He does not lose his temper easily but if something happens that cools him off, he may disintegrate into cold very rapidly and it will be very difficult to warm him up again, and you will see the famous closed mind of the Aquarius. She will feel locked out and confused because he has never failed to listen to her before, but his mind will be made up, and there is no changing it.

Rating: 8/10

Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman
Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

158 Responses to Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• taylor says:

i need advice on my situation with a cap, me being an aquarius. who is willing to listen and give advice? :)

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ taylor: yes, I’m def willing to listen & give advice….

I am a Capricorn woman, in love with an Aquarius man (going thru a rough patch at the moment though).

what’s going on with you & your Cap?

• leigh says:

So what kind of advice you need taylor? Tell me more” Jayme” lol!

• jam says:

@ leigh I just love your post it is all so very true everything im going throw with my aquarius. but that im not talking to a different guy. we dated before, my summer out of high school. but i was going throw so much at the time, so we ended up ending it. I have knew from the first time i met him in freshman year that he was the one i wanted. but now after reading this page and your post i understand why. right now i am trying everything to win him back but it is soooo hard….. we where seeing each other for a little bet this summer up i did just get out of one very ugly relationship and he he been single for some time…. he isn’t looking for a relationship right now, and i really shouldn’t be trying to get into one again so soon. i waited for him throw high school. i will wait for him again. i know that he is the one. but i feel that if i tell him he’ll just try and push me away…. how do i make sure he stays in my life this time and get him to come after me this time?

• Aquaman II says:

I don’t understand how astrology works, but, apparently, it does. I am in love with a Capricorn woman, who dumped me because of the impracticality of the relationship.

Here’s the funny part: I find her practicality profoundly attractive, and her dumping me on that account only makes me love her more.

I really never have loved nor likely ever will love anyone else, and here I am happy about having been dumped because I finally found someone worthy of dumping me. That’s life, I guess.

• Aquaman II says:

no comment

• SmartAir says:

Aquaman II, I am the reverse of your situation (I’m Aqua female) and I totally agree with what you said lol! It’s like they’re us in a really weird way. I think it’s the Saturn being the ruling planet, honestly. He even dumped me like I would dump a guy… it’s funny how that kind of stuff work sometimes.

• Pingback: Death of the Euro

• Gina says:

this aquarius guy has my head spinning..i dont knw how to deal with this..he told me he loved me but i dont know if i should believe him..any advice for this confused capricorn ?

• Tropic of Cap says:

hi Gina – give him a lot of space…understanding, patience & space…that’s what they love!

good luck, a fellow Cappy

• Tropic of Cap says:

…and please let us know how it goes!

• cornywomanlovesyoungeraquaman says:

Help I’m an older Capricorn woman in love with a younger Aquarius man. I’m 17 years older than him. He recently went thru a terrible incident and I realized that I don’t want to live without him
    I told him that I loved him the other day and he told me I didn’t love him. bc he didn’t love me. I feel like I did something to hurt him but he wont tell me. I have apologized many times but I don’t know what for and now I feel like he might be gone forever. I hurt so bad I don’t know what to do. How do I fix it, how do I get him to talk to me he’s so cold.

• BRAD says:

Hey id just like some advic, im a capricorn male with an aquarian woman. Every horoscope i read says its not gonna work and we are not meant to be l, care about her a lot l, idk if sould mates are real but to me she feels right, anyone know what i should expect out of this relationship? How to make it hold, we are having a child together, accidental but it really has brought us close in a special way…idk i just dont know what to expect, she has the power to destroy my world…. help tips…idk

• Luke says:

ok , so im an aquarian male and ive been dating this capricorn woman for 3 years but on and off . the thing is with her the more i push her away the more she try’s to find me , but if i start showing love ecc …. she just goes off again what’s the deal ??

• Tropic of Cap says:

Luke – could you provide more detail on under what circumstances she pushes you away? It could be that she is scared and/or trying to test how serious you are about her… we Capricorns are very protective of our feelings & afraid to trust others.

hang in there-

• Capricorn Kira says:

I am a 20 year old Capricorn woman in college. I am falling for a 22 year old Aqua man more and more each day. I met him at my job in July and right from the start we had tons of chemistry. We went on a lot of dates throughout the summer and I could tell from the way he looks at me that he has deep feelings for me. Now im back at school and we’ve had some rough patches since we’re far apart. We still talk but not as often and are not exclusive. I dont know whats going to happen and neither does he but I have hope that we are meant to be in the future once we mature and accomplish some more of our goals. He has told me that he sees us being together in the future. I hope this gives any Capricorn or Aquarius match hope that our signs can have a beautiful lasting love with patience dedication and honesty. Signed, a hopeless romantic Cap

• Belle says:

I am a Capricorn woman “involved” with an Aquarius man. We actually didn’t speak for about 9 mths because we had a falling-out over some fotos I found of him on Facebook with someone else — but I never told him I saw them. I just stopped being as friendly (OK, I admit – I was downright cold- but he has been cold also). He definitely knows that I know about the other girl b/c I was at a party at which they were there together (I nevertheless had a great time with my friends & stayed away).

OK…so a bit over the summer & recently we started talking a bit. About 2 weeks ago, he did something really really sweet for me, and it was like an apology…I think we both felt like progress was made & wounds were healed. He then went away on business for 2 weeks.

Yesterday I saw him for the first time since that ‘nice’ day, I was a little shy, but when I tried to talk to him, he was EXTREMELY cold — i.e….completely ignored me and acted, very blatantly, as if he hated me. Literally made it very obvious that he was ignoring me. It was AWFUL!

Would someone take a stab at what this means? I feel so hurt & confused and I wonder where my sweet friend has gone…I thought we were back in good shape…how do I react to this?

• I my aquaman says:

Am a cap gal and I dated an aqua guy long back…it ended really bad and i had to end it to save myself from throwing my life at him. there were so many things wrong with the whole thing..it was long distance, he would never really make me a part of his life and yet say things like we are soul mates and he loves me to death. it was very hurtful for me as words without actions don’t mean anything to me. still i kept my faith until in the end i found some very personal and disturbing things about him from someone else that just shattered me…

after 2 yrs of showing such passion n all…it ended with an sms….. i was so hurt then that i couldn’t ask to meet him..but he didn’t even have the courtesy to meet me in person and explain his side to me even if it meant we were over…

i never had a closure and i still get heartbroken thinking about it… we had a connection that i hvnt had with anyone else…i gave with all my heart and for him it was just some arbitrary fling…atleast thats what he made me feel.. getting over him has been the hardest thing for me ..

i am married to a taurean now and its all fine…but i have developed some very serious trust issues bcos of the earlier experience..and the hurt refuses to go… i really dont kno why…

my request to all aqua men is…cap gals might not show it but they are intensely emotional.. not many people know this. when she loves you – pl keep her faith… if you dont feel the same ..make it very clear. we dont like to play games in this dept. and we will appreciate your honesty. even if the relationship ends there will be respect. Aqua guys usually move on very quickly i think… so please please dont lead the cap gal on to a dead end…

• Cap1787 says:

I am a Capricorn girl and am really into this Aquarius man… We recently started talking after not seeing each other for 10-15 years, which is a really long time especially since 15 years ago we were in the same 5th grade class together. But anyways… We’ve been talking since August and have been meeting to see each other about once a week… We try to more, but we both have little kids so it can be a little difficult. I have totally fallen for him since the first time I met him… there’s just something about this boy that drives me absolutely crazy!! I can’t explain it… I was soo scared and nervous to meet him the first time but when I did it was like we were old friends. I’m usually shy and reserved at first until I get to know someone but its not like that with him. And when were together its like nothing else matters in the world. I only wish I knew how he felt about me… Every since we had great sex I can’t help but think I’m nothing but a booty call… But then again this could just be me over-analyzing every aspect of my life like usual. My sister and mom and close friends know that I have been seeing him… but he hasn’t told any of his family about me and the only reason any of his friends know is because my brother has a lot of the same friends. I don’t know if hes just unsure of where this relationship is going or what?

Another thing that bothers me is he has only had one serious girlfriend ever and she cheated on him, so he has issues with trust. He doesn’t understand that I’m not that kind of girl and I would never sleep with anyone else even though we aren’t in a committed relationship. I want commitment but from what I’ve been reading that’s nearly impossible to get from an aquarian man… Gee willikers!! I know he likes his space and so do I… we can go days without talking but when we do its like we never stopped and I love that…

I just dont know what he wants out of this relationship… how do I get him to tell me what he thinks… I mean the mystery is hot, but if its not going anywhere than I really don’t want to get my heart ripped to pieces either… I know hes a sweetheart and wouldn’t intentionally rip my heart to shreds, but I do have feelings even though I refuse to let anyone see them!! Please helP!

• Amaria says:

Hello! I am a capricorn woman in love with an aquarious man. I have been drawn to him since the moment I first saw him. It was as though the universe sent me the person i’ve been searching for. It took us awhile to converse but as soon as we did it was instant fireworks. He confessed that his heart dropped as soon as I walked in the room and that he feels he was supposed to have met me. It all seemed so perfect, until I found out he was in a relationship. It killed me hopes but we decided to get to know each other just to see where it would go. The more time we spent together, the stronger our bond grew and the more convinced I was that he was perfect for me. He was absolutely intrigued by me and I was of him. After a few months of this puppy love, I asked him to make a decision to end his relationship or let me go. He simply couldnt, so I walked away. I know it hurt him but I lost hope that it would ever be something. I ended communication and tried to move on, and I simply couldnt. He is constantly on my mind, I feel so heart broken. So the other day I told him in a poem how much I missed him. He responded by saying that he still thinks of me everyday. It was a shock, I figured he had written me off. He wants to casually meet up for coffee. It scares me though because hes still with her. But I feel that after it all, our love and connection is still strong. I dont want to miss a chance with me again. What do you think I should do about mending things with his aquarious man?

• Amaria says:

Him*

• Randall Selinger says:

Well, I’m an Aquarius male who’s been smitten by a Cap. girl. She looks so bloody wholesome! Don’t know if it’s going to go anywhere, though, I’ve been with one before and they can be rather dull and predictable and jealous. What’s with that? Don’t they know that the water bearers are the coolest people in the universe???? Advice for all you Caps…..lose the jealousy, give him space, don’t piss him off and he’ll love you to death! LOL!

• Randall Selinger says:

To all you Cap girls, DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Good Astrology is accurate and scientific. Only an earth sign would expect an air sign to go against it’s nature! Duh! Aqua’s aren’t emotional, they don’t trust emotion. I ended it with a Cap girl because she cheated on me and wouldn’t own up to it, because she was insecure. I never cheated on her, but her stupid “emotions” ruined the whole thing. There’s a reason 75 percent of true geniuses and inventors come from this one sign. If things were “fair”, it should only be about 8 percent. Know who and what you’re dealing with….I know personally I’m the most loyal guy around, so what’s that say about you “earth” chicks. huh?????

• Randall Selinger says:

Oh, nice column by the way! This Cap girl I like is also year of the horse, and I’m year of the sheep, which is about as good as it gets in Chinese astrology. Is there any hope???????

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Randall Selinger –

i am a Capricorn in love with an Aquarius….i definitely think there’s hope for you and your Capricorn…but be patient with us Earth-lings…not everyone is as ahead of the universe as you Aquarians! Forgiveness and patience…

I know this can be a great connection :-)

happy new year & keep in touch!

• Gold hawk says:

Hey everyone reading this page! I’m an Aquarius guy and u actually started reading this page because I believe the girl I want to spend my life with (well considering I’ve like her for 4 years now I think this) is a Capricorn girl. I’m also actually in high school and I know that seems like an early opinion of wanting to be with her but… I don’t know. Well this girl I have to say is one of my best friends though I can’t say she feels as much of that, more like I think she thinks I’m a friend and even kinda gets annoyed by me, or so she says haha. Well even with that my feelings have never left me, i just can’t get over her really. I’ve told her I’ve liked her before and she didn’t like me and now she doesn’t think I like her but I do. Any advice whatsoever even if just to move on?

• Kappy82 says:

Capricorn woman who has dated three aquarius men. This relationship can go either way. Capricorn women give aqua men an intellectual challenge while still maintaining their mystery and an sir if femininity. Aquarius men can really help the cap lady relax and indulge in utter silliness, reminding us that life is fun. I think this relationship works best if three aqua man is more mature than his cap lady which can be hard…not necessarily older, but emotionally and financially responsible. Young-minded aqua men stretch the truth greatly and are very shallow.

• Nneka says:

Im a 27 yr old cap woman and im in love with a aquarius man! We have a special connection that ive never had before! There was 100′s of girls around and he wanted me. He spotted me as soon as i walked in the door. Weve had ups and downs but we are destin to be together. I love this man more than life itself! And he feels the same way! He is 10 yrs my senior, my lover, friend and my soulmate! Cap gals and Aqua men are the perfect couple!

• CK says:

Capricorn female, here.

My first relationship was an Aquarius my first year in college for nearly a year. He was funny at first, but then he started re-using his old jokes over and over and began to smother me with way too much affection. I’m not very comfortable with PDA and no matter how many times I asked him, he would not stop grabbing my butt in public (his excuse would be “I forgot.” which irritated me to no end). He would also want to cuddle every second we were together and I really just don’t like a lot of physical contact. My hugs to my own family are even pretty awk. For the most part, he didn’t really seem to care what I was comfortable with and only seemed concerned with what he wanted from me. Unfortunately, I’m pretty cooperative, so I went through a lot of PDA (even though I tried to repeatedly communicate how I really didn’t like it) before I’d finally had enough of it.

Eventually it just got kind of awkward and we both decided to end it in a fairly civil way over summer.

All in all, it wasn’t a terrible experience, but I’m a little bit afraid of relationships now because of it since I feel like I won’t be listened to.

• Senario says:

I am a Capricorn and my boyfriend is an Aquarius. Its our 4th year. Honeymoon period doesn’t end for us. It seems I fall in love with him every single day. No distance is ever a problem. We never ever went through issues that other people have. But yeah, we both have the same moon (taurus) and mercury signs (capricorn), and our venus signs are highly compatible (cap/pisces). Moreover, he is in my 7th house (soulmate house). Perhaps, thats why things are so great between us. Within 6 months of our meeting, we even decided to marry and we have been working towards it now. He is my entire world and I still have trouble believing he is real.

• Manny says:

Hey im a aquarius man and i seem to have trouble with a capricorn female ive been knowing her for about 8 months now and im trying to get closer… i dont know if she likes me or not, its hard to tell can anyone help me out :)

It would be much apreciated

• Manny says:

Not to mention she is a very perverted woman, but i like it.

• dynasty58 says:

capricorn female here: been with my aqua Man for 4yr now and yes on and off… RANDALL question how can a aqua not think off emotions if cheating is offensive i would think you dont care!! aqua men have a load of contradictions. How do you not piss a aqua man off???? if you guys emotions are so shallow and have a dont give a crap attitude. but anyway… aqua men get on my nerves!!!! they mean one thing then do somethan else geminis are crazy too i dont look at it as brillance i look at it as reckless, kids that are always out of reality its unbelieveable.. how crazy they are and it makes since too them. im starting too think that aquas do not have feelings SORRY!!!

• Chrissy says:

I am so happy that I found this site. I am a Capricorn woman dating an Aquarius man and I just adore him. It started out very casual at first last May and then we talked off and on until December when things began to get heavy. We wanted to see each other almost everyday and we talked on the phone a lot or texted in place of talking on the phone. In February we decided to call ourselves a couple and stop playing around. I feel as though he completes me. When I am confused about something, he brings clarity to the situation in such a way that no other man I have been with has even been able to do. I respect him and look forward to hearing what’s on his mind due to his brilliant way of figuring things out. Plus he makes me laugh and I love to laugh and enjoy life everyday. I enjoy watching him interact with his children as he is an awesome dad and he knows how to take care of his family without me having to give directives. I so love men who know how to be men without their women telling them what to do. It is such a load off. Any of my Capricorn ladies know what I’m talking about? LOL!

• catty cappy says:

i met this aquaman and im really into him. i think he’s into me too….but its sooooo hard to tell. whenever we spend time together hes very cold and distant. sometimes i feel like he doesnt even want me around. but then when i say ok im going home he”ll say no your not your saying….lol….it keeps me guessing and nervouse….im usually so sure of myself with men and i lead the dynamic of the relationship….but he has this sure footed cappy all off balance. he’ll give me little hints to show he care….i had a few night in a row of some hard partying and he lectured me on how im fucking up and he wants me to take care of myself…..the way he said it was a bit rude and detached but just the fact that he said it makes me feel like he does care? and its never been said we are in a relationship but he does get jealouse when he knows im hanging out with the homies. hes so hard to read. so unaffectionate. yet i cant get enough. i must be pretty twisted cause of all of my adoring admirers id rather spend my time with a guy who ignores me.

• Cappy says:

Im a cappy and my first real relationship was with a Aquarius, we had issues communicating and I always felt as if he wasn’t interested (which I found out was not the case) Funny thing is we were together for a year and we were crazy about each other but we didn’t know how to show it, we never had sex either but I enjoyed what we had. We still talk now though (7yrs later) and the attractions still there..

But, Iv talked to a few Aquarius and tbh? I don’t click with a majority of them simply because they’re dull and can’t keep my attention for more then a day and not to mention they really need lessons on how to flirt/have a proper conversation with a girl (any girl lol) I have however met another Aquarius who is pretty much got me wanting to put my 2yr run of being single to an end. We have so much in common, the same morals which I love, the same likes and dislikes, he makes me laugh and has me smiling all day and vice versa, we say we wont have anything to talk about when he calls but then we end up talking for hours and only hang up because its 3am and we need sleep lol Im not really a people person and I do find it hard to make new friends, I tend to stick to the group of friends I already have and Im still really good friends with people I went to pre-school with. I don’t like opening up and Im usually the quiet shy type who doesn’t like letting people in but with this guy I have no problem opening up to him and he feels the same.. Its pretty awesome when you find someone you can click with instantly! even if nothing ever happens between us I’d be glad to have him as a friend

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• SteelersBaby! says:

OMG was reading the comments ans I can definitely understand what alot of yall were saying. Capricorn Woman in love with an Aqua man and its killing me. He is so unemotional and mysterious to me, but I knew when we first met that he was the one. There is definitely a hidden, very mysterious bond with us and our sex has a craazy bond. Never thought I’d be crazy over a guy but I am now and I hate it. I broke up with him due to some messages I seen online but we both couldnt stay away from each other. We would leave stuff over each others house when we argued I guess to have a reason to come back n see each other. I was really going to let him go and he was pissed at me cuz of what i did after seeing them messages but yet we cant sleep without each other. We decided to just be friends but cant seem to control our love and attraction for each other. Tried not to call each other babe and baby but it kept slipping and i think we both just gave up on that. I think he is definitely my other half. And arguing I hate it because he can be extremely cold. Now that were talking again{as friends} he became a little more caring in his own way. His actions, passion, and the fact that we cant be without each other tells me he loves me even though he wont say it. Craziest relationship I’ve ever been in emotionally but I still think there is a reason why I met him. This hidden bond is so serious and scary and I just hope that whatever happens to us Happens for the best. Goodluck everyone in your Earth and Air reiationships.

• Raven says:

This is a weird combo. I think for many outsiders it seems awkward and cold. Dont really see why they get together other then to be like business partners in there relationship. Use each other to succeed. Its really weird relationship. Cap woman seems to try an make it seem like they are a “family” but it just looks weird. They play house so well they dont break up. But really I think if they knew they could be so much happier in with a different sign they would seperate. To focused on success to break up though. Its sad really, kind of feel bad for them. Even though she fights to hold it together more, u feel more sad for her.

• BirdCatcher says:

@ Raven…

How do you know? What sign are you? I’m curious to know more…obviously you think it’s a bad idea…what experiences can you share???

• Lilly says:

I agree with Raven I have noticed that to now that she says that

• CapRose says:

I’m a Capricorn female and my Aquarius man have me so confused. Some days I feel like we’re in a relationship then It’s days he make me feel like we’re not. Any advice?

• BirdCatcher says:

@CapRose — patience I guess? They are a nightmare :)

• SmartAir says:

A relationship with an Aquarius is more friendly than romantic. It’s funny that some of y’all think the Aquarian men are confusing… as an Aquarius female I can say that Capricorn men are confusing lol!

• Belle-Cap says:

hey SmartAir! Good to see you back on here. Are you still with your Capricorn man?

I have been dating an Aquarius man but we don’t see each other too often. We were texting & stuff more before, but he broke our date recently (he’s starting a company) and I have sort of given up hope. He’s sort of Facebook-stalking me now (he ‘likes’ everything I put up, etc etc), but he never actually initiates contact or says ‘let’s get together’. If I E-mail or text, he answers immediately. But he never initiates anything. No need to tell me what it means: it means he’s not into me!

One thing I’m great at, however: giving space. I am giving him all the space in the world….

:-( ah well..

• SmartAir says:

Belle-Cap,

No, we never got back together. I’ve been dating a Cancer man for over a year and I’d honestly say he is way less confusing lol! The Cap guy came back into my life last December, but has only been friends with me through my choosing. He definitely respects my boundaries. I’ve actually tried to introduce him to girls. He is very busy with his work and family life (and all the issues there). He said he won’t date anyone because he doesn’t have the finances and I believe him. He’s just a lone wolf and has been for about a year. Like I said, we’re still friends and he does like most of my stuff on fb, but I don’t read into it. Yes, space is all you can give. See, the Cap (and I) both have a bit of Aquarius in our charts so we’re not in touch much – in our heads and our lives moreso. But, like all Aquarians… when we do talk it’s like no time has passed. And as an Aquarius, I NEVER initiate contact! I have to put in my iPhone calendar times and dates I’m supposed to call people. All my friends and family, and even my boyfriend, initiate contact with me. So, that is something to consider. I’ve known many Aquarians that do the exact same thing. Just tell him to call you and give him a specific day and time when to. Make sure he remembers and he’ll call you :) Worth a shot anyway, right? I do love my Cancer man, though :) Very caring and very communicative.

• Belle-Cap says:

Thanks Smart-Air, that’s helpful….maybe I will try that out (initiating contact). I just don’t want to seem to clingy. And he did break our last date, re-scheduled, and then broke that one, too! Hahahahaha…. and then he didn’t try to re-schedule after that or anything. Maybe he’s just giving me the Heisman and trying not to be mean about it.

Good for you on the Cancer man…and will let you know how it shakes out on my end of things.

:-) ))

• alex says:

HIS BDAY – FEB 14,
    MINE – DEC 25

HE BECAME OBSESSED AND SADISTIC.. I DESTROYED MY LIFE CAUSE OF EMOTIONAL ABUSE. I CAME BACK WITH VENGEANCE BUT A WILL TO HUMBLE MYSELF ONLY TO GOD. WE WERE FRIENDS FOR YEARS AND FELL IN LOVE. HIS PRESENT AND PAST LOVERS ARE IN THE STORY. I COULDN’T TRUST HIM. HE’S ALWAYS VULNERABLE BUT DETACHED AND UNPREDICTABLE . IM WILLING TO SUBMIT BUT COULDN’T AFFORD TO TRUST HIM AND MYSELF SO I DECIDED TO LEAVE. BUT IM THANKFUL CAUSE FOR A LONG MOMENT IN TIME I THOUGHT I COULD NEVER MEET MY SOULMATE UNTIL HIM. HE IS MYSTICAL. I AM A MYSTERY.

I LEFT HIM IN THE BACKGROUND. WE ARE BITTER BUT STRIVING AND CHALLENGING EACH OTHER TO BE BETTER. HE BECAME SAD AND MANAGING TO HAVE A BETTER LOVE LIFE TO MOVE ON. I AM TRYING TO FIX ALL THE MESS I’VE CREATED. HE’S MORE STABLE NOW FINANCIALLY AS WHAT I’VE MADE HIM TO BE. I’M TRYING TO GAIN MYSELF BACK. THIS IS THE HAPPIEST AND MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

I LOVE HIM. HE MADE ME WISER.