Leo Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Leo-Aquarius Couples:  Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, Loni Anderson and Burt Reynolds, Gracie Allen and George Burns

Sparks and chemistry abound in this hot wired, tense and exciting combination of heart, mind and will.  The attraction (if it happens) is instantaneous.  The lioness is dumbstruck with how different he is, how daring, how he just does whatever he wants and doesn’t seem to care what others think.  She loves a challenge and her subconscious reaction is this:  “All men are attracted to me but this one is different  He seems so strong.   Wonder  if I can bend him to my will?”  On his part, he lives for shocks and thrills.  It’s hard to resist the experience of being stalked by a BIG game hunter.

How to Attract a Leo Woman as an Aquarius Man: This is one of those easy “either she does or she doesn’t” kind of things.  There’s not likely to be any middle ground.  This lady knows her own mind and likes to choose rather than be chosen.  You can hang out and be friends but she’ll likely let you know what’s up in a matter of a few encounters.  Your sometimes insufferable conceit is definitely a plus in surreptitiously courting the Queen’s favor.  Rhett Butler was played in the movie “Gone with the Wind” by Aquarian Clark Gable.  Buy this movie and study his techniques carefully.  Especially the scene early on where he’s hiding on the couch and sits up and shocks the drama queen, Miss Scarlett O’Hara.  Be full of such surprises, deliver the shock treatment and never, EVER quiver when the lioness roars.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Leo woman: You love a challenge and being the opposite sign from Aquarius, you innately know what to do.  Put on your queenly air of feigned indifference and parade it past him a few times.

Degree of Romance: This is the one combination where a friendship can suddenly turn to love; then, when passion is spent, it will revert back to friendship.  If you’re deeply into the mating game, you won’t want to remember that the passion always dies, but, dear reader, and especially dear Leo reader, it does and, that being the case. friendship is a great foundation for a lasting marriage partnership.  WORD:  The definition of friendship, according to Michael Lutin, is someone who, when they hear you slept with someone else, just laughs.   Lady Lioness, read that sentence over a few times.  You may possess his heart but never his will.  This Aquarian creature is always his own man.

Degree of Passion: There is a high degree of passion during courtship and if there isn’t, Leo will stage it. Mr. Detached Aquarian, read that sentence over several times and make sure you can live with it.  Not every Aquarian is cut out to play the leading man.  It can make costly inroads into your “I did it my way” territory.

Degree of Friendship: The possibility for friendship could be fantastic which would suit Aquarius just fine because he can avoid all that sticky stuff.  It’s just that it won’t suit the Leo woman. She doesn’t want male friends.  She wants romantic enthrallment, admirers or loyal subjects.  It’s a power thing.

Degree of Marriage: Depending on the degree of maturity and desire for conventionality that can be summoned up, this is not a bad combination.

Progression of Relationship:  The relationship starts suddenly and gets very intense right away.  Then it can quickly become a contest of wills.  The lioness will demand attention and worship while the Aquarian keeps trying to slip out and get some space.  One relationship skill they really have in common is a great sense of humor.   With a generous application of self deprecating willingness to laugh at themselves, both of these signs are pretty quick to clear the air, kiss and makeup.

Sex: Sex can be fantastic and the secret glue.  Neither sign particular enjoys the “missionary position only” approach.  Aquarius has a treasure chest of shocking suggestions which may or may not be agreed to by the Leo but, whether she goes along with it or not, she will definitely appreciate the nerve she thinks it took for him to suggest such a thing.

When It’s Over: When it’s over it will end on a dime – he will evaporate into thin after a few protestations about enduring friendship.  She will likely resent the time she “wasted” on him and never want to hear from him again.  “Poof!  Banished from the Queendom!”  His response?  Space, at last!”

Our Rating: 8 /10

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

80 Responses to Leo Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• Aqua man says:

This is very accurate, but I would rate it 5 /10. Having a few relationships with Leos and seeing many aqua/leo relationships. They are operating on a different level from each other, Leos are purely physical and have no sense of spiritual and my enormous effort to introduce spirituality into their lives has always failed. No offence to any Leos, but after analysing them carefully I have concluded that their souls are too unevolved and do not have capability to grasp metaphysical knowledge at all.
    The question that has always occured to me about aquariuns is that why they are born with this extreme interest and innate astrological knowledge?
    Has it got to do anything with their previous incarnations?

• nancy says:

We don’t generalize soul growth by sun sign. Any level soul may chose any sign to accomplish its mission. Lisz Greene writes in “The Astrology of Fate” about the very deep spirituality of Leos.

Spirituality may be defined and expressed in many different ways, not all like the Aquarian way but equally legitimate.

Aquarians are ruled by Uranus, the planet that also rules astrology. It is their natural language. Previous incarnations vary according to individual soul and can’t be generalized by sign.

For a glimpse of an individual’s “past lives”, consider the Moon and the South Moon Node in their chart. Martin Shulman writes in detail about this in “Karmic Astrology”.

Thanks for stopping by the site and for your thoughtful comments. Perhaps, since you have chosen physical type Leos more than once, you wanted to learn something about physicality. In every relationship, we are both learning and teaching. Make no mistake about that.

• mi says:

i am an aquarian – pisces cusp with a greater tendency to be aquarian. can fully identify the space bit. being married to a leo, i find that the success depends on the maturity of the couple and how well they age in the marriage.

• cherry says:

i happen to be a leo women and i disagree with that stement that leos are not spritural i am a very spritual person and open in all different tyoes of faiths so that statment is very untrue , i am afraid u have probably not met or got in deep enough to know a true one, we are very open minded people. and being in a leo aquarius relationship can be very up and down. but exciting , but at the end of the day its always exciting a new everyday..

• hkj says:

what if the Leo Women has a moon in Pisces and the Aquarian Man has a moon n Taurus.. How compatible would those two people be?

• nancy says:

NOt very. The Moons are square.

• hkj says:

Do they still have a chance at a relationship?

• hkj says:

how accurate are biorythms compared to astrology? because our physical rates 99% and emotional rates 99% and the mental is 98%.. overall it is 99% compatible.. But according to western astrology we are not compatible. In chinese astrology we are. He is a monkey and i am a dragon.

• hkj says:

To be honest.. I am nothing at all like my zodaic sign leo. I am not physical at all.. i am more spiritual than anything.. I can’t get along with fire signs at all. I can tolerate Aries but only as friends not in relationships. I get along with water and air signs. Most of my friends are Aquarian, Libra and Taurus.

• hkj says:

ps; Other leos drive me crazy!!

• A.Man says:

Im Aquarius sun Aries moon.

and I love leo women,but never dated one..
    after this report,doesn’t sound like it would be a match anyway.lmao.

What do u suggest nancy?

• nancy says:

@hkj I have not found biorhythms to be very accurate but give it a try. There are exceptions to every rule.

• nancy says:

@A-Man Try following your instincts first and then check it out astrologically. It doesn’t work the other way around.

• kotakitty. says:

i am a leo woman myself. the part about how when it ends with an aquarius that it ends on a dime is extremely true. the only thing about that is some how after three years we’ve managed to end up back in each other’s lives. it’s like no matter what we do something draws us back to each other. any ideas why?

• nancy says:

Opposites attract!

• Lucky says:

I am a Leo woman.. At the moment thinking about a relationship with an aquarius man.. We were great friends then he told me he had a crush on me.. So at the moment we don’t have a label on us.. But i’m curious. Is it worth the shot.. We have a good connection and can talk about anything and get along quit well.. Though sometimes it seems like something is bothering him he always has a way with words and tells it straight up.. And tells me he wants to be with me.. I just have a paranoid side.. So should I still go for it Nancy?

• mz_j83 says:

I think this is accurate for the most part. I agree with kotakitty…i am with an aquarius man and no matter what we always end up back together. I have often asked myself what it is, why its so hard for me to let him go. I wouldn’t say that we are opposites though, we are similar in many ways, even though astrologically we are opposites.

• UniquelEo says:

@Kotakitty I’m a leo woman too and I want to also know why after a few years apart the Aquarius comes back and is just ready for the relationship again. Although he said he wasnt coming back, I’m scared he might after a few years of “space”.

I used to think my ex (Aquarius) was weird and mean and rude but now that we have broken up a few times and I’ve been researching how Aquarians are, I understand. My ex really does value his independence, like all men do but it seems like Aquarian men value it a bit more. Opposites really do attract which is weird because Leo and Aquarius are total opposites and it takes a huge deal of compromise. Sometimes my ex would hurt my feeling because he didnt want to be bothered with me anymore but now that I’m getting the understanding…. that’s just how he is in nature.

• Sunflwr says:

I am a Leo woman who is extremely attracted to a Aquarius man. I feel like we have been dancing around each other for a long time. Sometimes I feel an undeniable pull and other times I feel like he is waving a carrot in front of me and silently observing to see if and how I am going to take it. Aquarius are not stupid men, and are very aware of how they effect other people. I don’t like to jump through hoops or ambiguity. I try to stay detached but the pull is too great. What to do??? What to do??? Because I feel like if I walk away then I will miss out on something fantastic.

• X says:

I’m a Leo woman. I’ve had encounters with Aquarius men, and I always either really like them or really dislike them. They can have INCREDIBLE egos, bigger than the men of any other sign, in my opinion. And when they lay the truth out on you, they manage to deliver it with such apathy, that it hurts to hear, even when it’s not about you. Aquarius men can be experts in that field. Even with my Aquarius moon, I still am wary about these guys.

• ellen says:

I m a leo sun rising in libra venus and moon in cancer I had few boyfriend in acquarian i think they a glue never live and boring but i do like they always adore me, full me with compliments presents attention, but they never want to end the relatioship. About space i m the one want space acquarian men dont give me space they take me evrywhere and want to be with me always jelouse over the top, ask question dont like me even hae frieds no is a big no fr me.

• LG says:

im a leo woman n im on here cus im so sick n tired of going back and forth with my aquarius ex…its a never ending cycle n after all the things n hurt hes put me thru not to mention not having any conscience at all..i still reminisce about the good things about him n how hes my compliment..the things i dont do he does..when im with him i turn any and every guy down because im just that satisfied…it seems we’re perfect for each othernbut idk how to put an end to it..! he wont stop calling until he gets my attention n always finds a way to come back into my life and i feel so stupid everytime but its worth the good times we have until it happens all over again..do i keep taking him back or just let it go!? if so how!?!?

• ayanna says:

i am a leo woman also and i am in a relationship with an aqurian man and i have been in one before i think the hard part is he dont cheris me enfo see as a leo i think i need alot of attention and lots of compliments and also the sex is great and i think i love the challange for the most part he is so different to me really were great as friends so we kinda friends and still togather i like it this way cuse he is honest with me and i dont have no worries or anything to sneak up on me cuase he tells me everything and he treats me like a queen

• Coco says:

I am a leo woman dating an aquarius male…it has taken some getting use to. And most of what was said above is true. He is a bit detached but passionate. I never feel judged and I love that. He is a great listener. Feel like I have had to fight through…he does not trip on me at all like most men do; its not at all obvious if he does. He likes me though so I go with that instead of trying to act like the usual leo fluffing my fur to get attention; Doesn’t really work here. But we knew from the moment we met that we wanted to date which was pretty cool. I just try to be the intelligent, humorous me that I am and enjoy the ride. It’s important to give space to breathe here and I have had to learn that..not easy but I love it. I’m use to being a bit clingy and that works for most, not the aquarius. So we have fun together…we enjoy our friends without worry. It’s been 15 months for us and our relationship keeps getting better and better.

• misspooh says:

I am a Leo woman and have been in a relationship with an Aquarius man for 10 years now. The relationship started with me hunting him, he was very attractive to me, more than I thought, but they do like their space as I did become a little clingy, he did not like that. He has cheated on me many of times even with a girl who I thought was my friend. Aquarius men are very naive, they act as if they do not care when really THEY DO!!! Its just an act. Over the years things have changed due to me flipping the tables on him after he cheated on me so much. He has realized that he can lose me and what that will do to him. We sleep in two separate areas, me in the room and him in our den and I’m thinking its a good idea because it gives us both our own space. I have learned to not be all over him all the time, and now he bugs me for attention. When my attention is on other things, he gets an attitude, but I just give him sex and then he goes back into his own little world again. He hasn’t cheated on me for a while, he is very afraid to. He seems to be very afraid of my reaction to the choices he makes, and yet he claims he’s happy and could not see himself with someone else. I do notice that he is very easily influenced, by everyone else other than me. I cannot change his mind, but others can.

• misspooh says:

I meant to say he was attracted to me in the beginning, stalking me a little even, trying to follow me when he saw me.

• annie says:

Hi I am a leo with libra moon and pieces ascendant I care very much for an aquarius man who stalks me and then when he sees me he ignores me. Both of us are shy but when I have made the effort he does not take me up yet he follows me around. This sounds very childish but he is handsome and gentle and adorable he drives me nuts please help.

• Tropic of Cap says:

hi Annie–be careful; Aquarius men are commitment-phobes and can play that ‘shy’ game for years. they love to play the prima donna. Good luck; hope I’m wrong and your case works out differently. my suggestion? go for tough love.

• Aj says:

Nancy, I am currently talkin to an Aqua man right now and I wanted to kno if you could give me a little insight as to what to expect from him. Thank you.

Him
    Sun-aqua, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Scorpio

Me
    Sun-leo, Moon in Pisces, Venus in Virgo, Mars in Scorpio.

• DA says:

a leo girl dated an aquarius boy and yes all the “opposites attract” space, understanding to be not too clingy and not to be possessive and all the compatibility and the magic between the two are alllllll true!

• DA says:

oh and im my rising is gemini, moon in gemini and sun in leo. him still dont know @what time he was born. anyways.. hes now chasing and into this taurus girl.

Nancy, i have a question, which do you think is more compatible for an aquarian boy? me (leo girl with gemini in rising and moon) or taurus ? i know its too superficial to state something but im just a little curious

(however we came to a conclusion of same beliefs and agreement that if were meant to be, well find a way of getting back again. everything is up to God, we just need to do good and have positive and reverse affirmation.)

• LC says:

Taurus woman, been with an Aquarius man almost a year. Knew each other 2 months and he wanted me to move in, I did. Out relationship was awesome until and Ex girlfriend starting making comments to make me distrust him. At first he back me, after a while he just said ignore it all the time pulling away from me. We did argue about that alot, but not about us really. He had made a statement in two argments “just get out of my house”, to come back a say don’t leave. This last argument he told me to get out, I did, and only three weeks after talking about getting married. It has been three weeks he is ignoring me, tells me he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore, see me anymore and doesn’t love me anymore. I asked him if he was seeing someone, hesitated but answered “matter of fact I am and I don’t ahve to answer to you”. Not sure if he is or just saying all of these things to hurt me, and will he come back.

• Libra says:

@Taurus, LC

No he is not, move on I know is difficult. If he comes back it wont be this year. If he realy loved you he would not lie and say He doesnt love you anymore- way that i know he means it. They do love but lose interest the moment they see real you.

• Arthur says:

Im an Aquarius guy and I was in a relationship with a leo woman, first off let me tell you we were very attracted to each other from day one but honestly im a little turned off by how vain and shallow Leos tend to be, furthermore they always want to be in control and dominating. Steer clear my fellow aquarians, your princess is in another castle.

• leo says:

Im a Leo woman and i was in a relationship with an Aquarius man, i can tell you they are the most cold hearted people i ever met. He had no feelings and was way to independent to be in a relationship. This match is not recommended……..

• Tropic of Cap says:

@ Arthur – hey man you funny! I like that ‘your princess is in another castle.’ but remember, not every Leo is created equal — some are more evolved than others :-)

• Waterboy says:

Let me start by saying I have been married to a Leo for 12 years and have been together for 17 years. We have 2 kids that are preteens and I love them to death. They are the best thing that happened in this marriage!! As for the rest, I can tell you it has been a bit rocky!!

It started out with a lot of fire and passion!! We constantly showed each other love and affection. I would do anything for her and we would spend quality time with each other. I thought this was the perfect union!! I could not have been happier!! I was in heaven!! Bed manners were always fun and exciting, never a dull moment between us. Then, about 5 years ago, she began to change and maybe I did. The first recollection I have of the change was when we took a group trip to go to river tubing. We had floated the river for several hours and had lots of fun! At the end of the day, we went to the house we were renting for the weekend to shower before going into town to shop and eat dinner. We loaded up in our vehicle and headed to town. We arrived and found a nice little shopping area to spend some time. After getting out of the car, she noticed a stain on her khaki colored shorts!! It was a terrible stain! I offered to drive us back to the house so she could change clothes as any person would do. Instead of accepting the offer, she commenced to yell and scream at me at the top of her voice!!! I was in shock as well as the friends that accompanied us!!! Being an aquarius, I tried to resolve the issue. All her response was that it was my fault!! I had no idea what I did wrong, but she was so loud that all passerbys knew it was my fault. One lady felt so bad that she offered her bleach pen to remove the stain and my wife accepted that. So, the rest of the day and night was, needless to say, just plain terrible!! I tried to figure out what I did wrong and everytime I tried to talk to her, she would just get more angry at me!! I was at a loss!!! I am not the violent type and have never hit or abused anyone!!! I did not know what to do nor did my friends!! It took my wife a few days to calm down and to this day, I still don’t know what I did wrong nor did I receive any kind of apology!!

That was the start of it all. Since that day, I regularly get into trouble for whatever reason she sees fit. At least that is how I view it. I try to smooth the situation over and talk to her, but it rarely does any good. In her mind, she is always right and I never meet her expectations. I have just learned to accept fault for whatever reason so an argument does not ensue.

I am a faithful person who has committed to stay married to her as my vows indicate. It hurts to do it at times and I know this has made me a little calloused in the heart department. She says she loves me, but I feel she is in love with the thought of me, meaning someone by her side staying faithful. So from an aquarius point of view, it does not work well. Be prepared to be submissive to the Leo for it to work for her.

Now, to news of a different sort. I have been employed at my current job for a little over a year. There is, of course, a woman that works there. She is a Gemini and she has opened my eyes and my heart. We can talk about anything and everything. It is so nice to be able to do this again!! She listens to me and I listen to her and we just understand each other. NO, we have not had an affair. We are coworkers and we only talk at work. She has similar issues with here spouse so I think that is another reason we understand each other. I will say this, If this were another time and or place, I would not let her get away!! I have never been able to talk to any woman like the way we talk, it is so relaxing and comfortable!!

I did not mean to drag on so long, but I had to get it off my chest!!!

• Tropic of Cap says:

dear Waterboy– Your story touched me…have you ever thought of going to couples therapy with your Leo wife? Is it possible that she is having an affair and that is why she’s being so short-tempered with you?

Not sure what age you are, but it seems that life is too short to endure a marriage that has become unfulfilling. I hope you confront her about getting help with the marriage & that she is responsive.

I wish you luck.

• Waterboy says:

Thanks Tropic. I have considered going to therapy to try and find the issue we may have. But she is uncooperative. She is very reluctant to seek outside help as she feels all is well. I have tried time and time again to just have heart to heart conversations with her, but when I mention anything of how she make me feel when she acts aggresively towards me, she gets mad and the aggression starts again. I am, btw, 39 years old, she is 35. My son, who is a teenager has stepped in on occasion in my defense and let me tell you, it breaks my heart to see this!!! He should not have to do this for anyone. He does not like to see any type of disagreement between my wife and I. I only hope he nor my daughter get emotional scars from this like I have. I feel that my job now is to keep the peace in the family and whatever cost until my kids get older and can move on. Once that time comes, then my wife and I can work it out or we can separate. I will say this, the scars she have inflicted upon me are very thick and calloused. It will be hard to mend them. I do truly love my wife and as long as I keep the peace, all is well, but it does not take much to “set her off”.

The more my coworker and I talk, the more we find out we have in common. It is so scary to me at this point!!! I get so nervous when I think about the similarities!! I think I am really liking this girl. I am not sure she feels the same way, but we sure connect on a level I never knew existed. We think alike, have the same beliefs, love to listen to music all the time, have the same morals, etc.!!! I could go on!! If you truly believe the zodiac charts, we would make a great couple. I could see that even before reading them. Words can not describe how she makes me feel about myself and about her. I don’t want to have an affair of any kind but it sure is hard to fight these feelings!! If you have never met a person that knows you better than you know yourself, you will be in a treat when it happens. I have been told things happen for a reason and maybe this is one of them. I have prayed for a solution for me and my wife, and maybe this is the solution. I don’t know!! I just try to take it one day at a time.

• Jetblackmood says:

Comment to waterboy…
    Please try to work out you and your wife situation. Prayer and staying away from temptation. That would be the first step.

Now to add I’m Leo woman was in a relationship with a Aquarius man for 7 years, things were good but like other have mentioned. He was emotionally distance and rude at times. I can be sensitive and definitely in the beginning stages of our relationship things were tense when it came to communicating. Over time things got better except him wanting his space which later turned into his wandering ways. Those ways are what put our 7 years and 6 month engagement on the back burner. We called the wedding off broke up and didn’t see each other for 2 years. I completely thought our relationship was dead. I still do and have always loved him. The chemistry and the security with him was oh so real. In the last few months just like others we have re connected and for some reason it still works. Of course alot harder than before , but anything in life worth having is worth fighting for. I’m rooting for mine to work out. He’s the only man thats had my heart and held it still.

• leo says:

Hi Jetblackmood
    I can completely understand what your saying. I’m a leo woman also and i was with and an Aquarius man for 9 years. We were about to get married when we split up. I am also very sensitive and when i was down he used to walk away instead of being there for me. Its about getting through the good and bad times. This would drive us apart and make me feel very hurt. He also used to give me the cold shoulder for very petty reasons. We parted due to a lot of arguments, i wanted to work through our differences but he gave up. I still love him very much too but he doesn’t want any contact so i live in hope.

Waterboy – i suggest you give your wife time, its not worth giving up on marriage. I’m sure she is going through a stressful time too -talking to her calmly might work. Also i suggest you treat her and bring her on holiday or long weekend away to a nice hotel -(relaxed environment) just the two of you and take it from there..

• Waterboy says:

I do want to work it out with my wife. Please do not misunderstand me. I will continue to try any and all means possible. I am a romatic at heart!! As I stated before, I am faithful to her and will not leave her side. I know there is the Gemini I speak of and she and I agree that we would not leave our spouses for the sake of the vows we took. She and I are loyal to that moral.

When my wife and I are at peace, it is wonderful and I love it. I try my hardest at this time to learn to relove her the way we used to love each other. But for one reason or another, our differences of opinions get in the way. Even though we truly have very little in common, she is a loyal partner.

She has told me on several occasions that we have so very little in common and we should just separate and get it over with. I take this as a joke and try to move on. I wish I could get her to talk about it, but it usually erupts in anger towards me.

There could be underlying childhood issues that cause her emotional bouts. She was abused as a child. She only has told me very limited information about it and I tend to not push it. I know this had to be traumatic on her and I have asked her to seek professional help. Of course, that gets nowhere. I do wish we could work out our differences and get on with our lives, either together or separate. I prefer together but I don’t really know if she wants it anymore. She does seem to resent me for whatever reason, but she is my first true love, so I tend to always forgive her.

• leo says:

Hi Waterboy,
    It sounds complicated. She may need to talk all that through with you and both of ye decide. True love is never enough to keep things happy in a relationship unfortunately. Having little in common is never good.
    I think being able to talk to one another is extremely important in any relationship. The Aquarius man i was with was not a talker and i am. Its healthy to discuss worries, issues etc. Hope things get better for you.

• Tropic of Cap says:

dear Waterboy-

building on what ‘Leo’ said–it does seem complicated. If there is no dialogue, it will be so difficult to move forward. Ask for God’s help, and when in doubt, I’ve found Psalm 35 to be particularly helpful. In my opinion, the Gemini is a friend to guide you through this–I respect & support your decision not to pursue a romance there … seems that that would only bring more misery in the end for everyone.

Maybe when the kids are a bit older you’ll have the chance to separate. But I’d also say to remember that you shouldn’t have to be the sacrificial lamb for anyone…it is not worth it to just be someone’s punching bag. you are still young & so is she; it seems that you have somehow become her ‘enabler’ –there is no reason for you to put up with emotional abuse. in some cases this abuse could be more harmful for your children to witness–than if you put your foot down & said, ‘I need for you to get help,’ and stick to that. If your kids just continually see you being treated as a victim, that just perpetuates the cycle of abuse. you are still young & so is she. maybe you will be loving her more by insisting that she get psychological counseling. maybe you could separate while she works on her issues. maybe the whole family could go… Obviously I don’t know all the details. I will say a prayer for you– keep us posted -

• Waterboy says:

Leo, believe it or not, I love to talk! We used to talk all the time. Being an air sign, I talked about my dreams and fantasies all the time with her. She would tell me her desires too. It was smooth sailing for many years! Life could not get any better! She now mostly talks of how the kids don’t listen, believe me about the kids, they listen very well or they take get some of her wrath. She will talk about how some friends cheating or backstabbing this person or another. This is where we enventually run into a spark to an argument. She wants me to side with her on “Drama” issues and the fact is that I do not subscribe to “Drama”. I have explained on several occasions that I don’t want to deal with other’s issues unless they affected me or my family directly. I will listen, but not favor on side or the other. But she does not listen or hear me say this. So when I don’t give the response she desires, the fire erupts. At that point, I will do whatever to put the fire out even if it is against what I believe. Peace in the house is what I desire. The long conversations that we used to have about really nothing are gone. She does not listen when I talk about them. It is rather sad and depressing. I love her, but I don’t think she loves me anymore.

Tropic of Cap, I know you are right. I just have to somehow get her to seek the help she needs. If she doesn’t, the outcome will not be good. It’s like a double edge sword, it could cut on any side and it will hurt. Thanks for the prayer. I pray every night for guidance. Maybe that is why the Gemini came along. I don’t know for sure if this is the case, but she sure understands what I am going through and I understand what she is dealing with. Right now, she means a lot to me and I would hate to lose the friendship we have.

• leo says:

sorry to hear that, its very difficult for you. I can understand the drama your talking about. Its her way of testing you to see your reaction to things. By being passive it shows you dont have interest in her issues which are important to her. I know from my experience with my ex. There were issues that i wanted to discuss and he didnt want to know which caused even more problems between us. Id give anything to get back with him as i love him but we just could not live together without disagreeing on everything.. I gave him all my trust and love but it wasnt enough.

• DA says:

as a leo and knowing many of my leo friends stories, i do believe leos are very big hearted and loving, temperament for us only lasts for a very short time. it is erruptive, but its always only for a very short period. We forgive and move on from the problem as long as our partners learn from those frictions, as we learn too..

maybe you should let somebody like a psychiatrist to help her, dont tell her that s/he is a psychiatrist, let her just talk it out as friends to her. ask them to get close to GOD

as a matter of fact, everything can be solved, in His hand. HAVE TRUST,..
    separation is the most hated allowed thing for God.. bcs He will never give us obstacles we cannot survive from.

you also go close to Him, pray…. be patient… pray… be patient. be veeery soft to her, speak from your heart.. believe. believe. believe in Him that every sacrifices you make in The Name of Him, will be rewarded as much or better.

I BELIEVE THAT. best prayers for you and your wife, the woman you love will go back and better with YOUR LOVE.

nothing beats leo-aqua love you know…
    as for the gemini colleague, please dont be too close to her bcs youre letting yourself triggered to her, you are letting the romance in by going out just the two of you guys alone. by staying too in touch with her youre just making more regrets you shouldnt have… thats just not solutive, gentle man..

BEST PRAYERS! ALWAYS BELIEVE! The very least, *and its still very worth the fight*, youll be paid in heaven, peace..and serenity.. with the better her + persons you actually have deep care for…

so, keep going on the right track.:)

please pray for my aqua and me too;) having just a hard time here, too, … still believing tho the five senses no longer receive stimuli from him. bcs i believe if i purely love him bcs of God, someday.. somewhere,.. with big heart, our love will be as strong, revived, and better, stronger, than before… aamiin… <3

• Seplady says:

@Waterboy
    I feel for u. I have been reading ur story & I felt touched and sympathetic at the same time. U need help and I think u need Out Now!!! This marriage is draining u physically more especially Emotionally (thing that I am so afraid of).

Aquarius is a fixed sign and fixed signs resist change, just like ur Leo. I am sure all that fire was very interesting and intriguing at first plus she was loyal, good lover and bossy sometimes & u didn’t mind, somehow u gave in thinking maybe it is u who is missing something regarding emotions. Plus there were 2 beautiful kids whom u adored. Then u thought u need to change and be as faithful as she is and marry her and be a good father to your kids.

I know one thing about opposite signs though very interesting at first is very draining in the long run. I am Libra myself & I once had a relationship with Aries- am sure u understand what I am talking about(luckily never married to him).

Now I am dating Aquaman (Feb 12) and he is going to marry Leowoman (July 25), he was very scared to tell me I assured him that he can continue with it as I do not have a problem at all plus they have 2 kids together. He was cheating her with me but I didn’t know then. Deep down I believe he must do this because if he doesn’t he will keep on wondering & I truly want him to be happy.

And when I read ur story it sounded more like his & they haven’t married yet. Always fighting & I know that the love & attraction between them is there. What I know is that he is the most responsible person I have ever known & I do not want to deny him this opportunity.

@DA
    “”separation is the most hated allowed thing for God.. bcs He will never give us obstacles we cannot survive from””

I totally disagree with this statement not that I disagree with God but not all marriages are meant to last they are just good for that time until karma says no – that is why there is a divorce. Marriage is no longer a lifetime commitment as it should be there are reasons why people get married this days, and the very same reasons might separate them.

In terms of obstacles….yes some can be survived but not everything is worth fighting for especially if it doesn’t make u happy anymore.

• Tess says:

Aquarians are sooo cool..outside the box thinking !!my partner is Aquarius sun,moon,mercury,venus im a leo sag moon..yep like all couples you have ups and downs ..but i love space,no jealousy /possesiveness…he lets me be ME !!!
    How many men want to change you …i’m happy ..together 15 years nor cheated ..:)))

• leo says:

Tess – I agree with the space and no jealousy/possessiveness etc but us Leo woman love lots of love and affection and like a guy to show a lot of love and attention. Aquarius men are the opposite. Very cold characters. Don’t show any feelings and you don’t know where you stand. A lot of hard work. Glad you are happy -15years wow!!