Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

Famous Aquarius-Pisces Couples:  Paul Newman and Jo Anne Woodward, Justin  Timberlake and Jennifer Biel, Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz, John Warner and Elizabeth Taylor

These two can be as happy as can be together, like two stars in a universe of galaxies. The worlds they inhabit — mentally and psychically — are so vast and cosmic it actually becomes self-defeating to talk about them. They both understand the necessity of focusing on other aspects of reality in a don’t-go-there sort of way. They will appreciate a small world that they build together because it is safe and reliable and mundane in the very best sense of the word. Think of the relief of the galactic traveler when he finally finds a place to hang his hat and call it home. They do not deny the existence of other realities; they just appreciate not having to deal with it when they are together.  The problem is that Aquarius is cerebral and Pisces is soulful. This works in a young couple for a first marriage. It becomes more problematical later in life. It can push both of them in to a new center of unified integrity, but that is rare. They just are doomed to worship at separate altars.

How to Attract a Pisces Woman as a Aquarius Man: Throw stars in her eyes — you’re famous for that (Rhett Butler was played by Aquarian Clark Gable). An Aquarian can appear to be the most romantic man on earth. It’s just an act, but then the world is a stage, so who’s complaining?

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Pisces Woman: Pisces, you have universal appeal — you contain all 12 signs in one. You can call on any sign or combination of signs to conjure a lover. In this case, it will help to fantasize about the man you’re interested in because he will pick that up on a vibrational plane and respond by drawing closer to you in reality. You are, in other words, fishing in the subconscious. You are choosing the bait and the hook. Aquarian bait is cerebral, expansive, shocking, cosmic, liberating or evolutionary. Dangle some of that in front of him.  Wear silver earrings and something electrifing blue.

Degree of Romance: This can be one of the most unbelievably romantic relationships in the zodiac. It is like spreading a net of stars across the dark night sky. Everything is silvery and shiny, alluring and seductive, full of visionary promise and delight. It is like the maidens in Arabic paradise, or like a cool drink of water on a hot day. What is promised is soul fulfillment and visionary expanse of consciousness all at the same time. It is truly an out-of-body experience that will put you in a state of altered consciousness, begging for more.

Degree of Passion: This combination is a little too elusive to be called “passionate.” Each one is slipping out of range of the other, in a beautiful astral dance. When they never collide, there is no passion -only yearning and promise. Passion is the heat of a summer day, a high-noon experience. These two dwell between twilight and dawn, basking in the moonlight in the Milky Way.

Degree of Friendship: They are a little amorphous to be friendly but there is a certain altruistic detachment that could be characterized as such.

Degree of Marriage: This can really work as a marriage. Two astral travelers lost in time and space with the rhythm of the ocean between them like a gi-normous heartbeat.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship is a bit like herding cats. No telling what’s going to happen next, but there’s one big Okay Zone.

Sex: Sex is going to take on some extraordinary dimensions in this relationship. For one thing it will become the primary means of communication, even more than music or math. It’s almost like the invention of a different species — hard to describe, but on the evolutionary edge for the two people participating.

When It’s Over: It’s like the vector in chaos theory. Pisces keeps sucking Aquarius back in, him crying desperately the whole time, “Please release me, let me go.” It really never ends. It’s like a star that’s been dying out there for 20 billion years. God help you both.

Our Rating: A mathematical fractal

“Derived from the Latin fractus meaning “broken” or “fractured.” A mathematical fractal is based on an equation that undergoes iteration, a form of feedback based on recursion.
A fractal often has the following features:
• It has a fine structure at arbitrarily small scales.
• It is too irregular to be easily described in traditional Euclidean geometric language.
• It is self-similar (at least approximately or stochastically).
• It has a Hausdorff dimension which is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve).
• It has a simple and recursive definition.

More on Pisces Women

Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman
Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman

65 Responses to Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

• Carey says:

So true! My ex-husband and I were the epitome of this . . . we are still friends . . . and yes, it never really ends. We will always be friends. And the older we got, the less our marriage worked. . . but the sex -not so much – he was so cerebral.

• nancy says:

I can only imagine how beautiful it was. How blessed you were! Thank you for your feedback.

• Sasha says:

My parents have been like this for 20 years. of course, there is conflict, but they love each other so much that they are capable of getting over it.

to this day my dad gives my mom different colours of roses every month… i dont think that passion that they had 20 years ago ever died down.

• Naomi says:

This is me and my husband…our life is like scenes from a movie…either magical and surreal, or miserable….really no middle ground. We are obsessed with eachother, but sometimes just can’t stand eachother…keeps things interesting…there’s no lack of excitement, and the make-up sex is out of this world. I recommend an aquarius-pisces relationship…just be prepared for extremes. It works for us, cuz we hate being bored more than anything!

• Erol says:

Hi!! This is Erol and me in moon signs. Ditto that last comment. Things are never dull and we’re best friends. What fun we have! :) thanks for your continuing insights!

• nancy says:

You are truly blessed.

• Richard says:

I’ve been seeing a swimmer girl (ironic) since this summer, and all of this fits ina scary fashon since I’m the epitome of Aquarian male, and she by far is rediculously picean weather or not she realizes it. It worries me mildly for the future, HOWEVER, everything has been worth it, and if she gets the chance and we have the time, we will last as long as possible, once these outisde issues are out of the way, I think that this “dying star” will be more like a supermassive black hole where we hate eachother, or a supernova where we outshine the rest of the stars around us!

• A.Man says:

I LOVED my Pisces woman..she was wise and deep..as was I..

But she just became to MUCH.
    I had to end it,but it was worth wile..

and YES,we are friends..from a DISTANCE..:)

• Lucy says:

I have been perusing your site, it’s very interesting indeed. I have been thinking about this person (Aquarius man) for some time. Interestingly enough, the note on how to attract the Aqua guy pretty sums it up for me. I tend to have recurring dreams in where he appears. We have a deep connection in many ways, we have had amorous liaisons. However, he is across the pond. I would love to rekindle again. but when I have dreams he tends to make contact via e-mail or in some form another. Any other tips on how to lure the Aquarius man in?? :-)

• Celia says:

@ A.Man….if you loved her so much and it was so worthwhile why did you have to end it? And, why friends from a distance? Interested to know…

• Jasmine says:

OMG..what Lucy said is very similar for me…if i dream about him, i run into him or he contacts me..and it freaks me out at times..so i dont know if it my crazy intuition picking up on him or if im calling him(as the article says we can)..lmao..idk…we are soooo stuck in a cycle..its frustrating.

• nancy says:

I do a fully personalized astrological analysis of both parties for $250. Email me at nancy@bemyguide.net

• aguaprofunda says:

I learned so much from my Aquarian! Namely, detachment! Which for a Pisces, is a really good thing to learn! Now that the relationship is over, I am happy. It was many many years of struggle and pain, mostly for me. He could easily ignore problems and ignore me…and I would go flip-flopping after him, waiting patiently for the right time to bring something up, which was…never. LOL. Anyway, sex was awesome but there was NO emotional intimacy here (may be due to factors other than his aquarian-ness). Sex was also made extra hot because it was always me trying to “win” him, “reach” him, in some way puncture that shell which is really just a cool aquarian mist, nothing to be pierced, just insubstantial, ephemeral mist to be waved away…there was nothing solid there.

We were friends at first, and the friendship and depth at which I came to know him were part of the reason we broke up and re-united, but ultimately, I was too much for him, he was not enough for me, and we were just too different.

I would have liked to have remained friends, but he did the Aquarian “you never existed” dance and never calls, writes, or seems to think about me (or I would know it). This is a very cold and detached Aquarius male I was dealing with (but oh was he handsome and responsible…honey for the out-there Pisces in me who loves and admires structure) and it ended up hurting me a lot. But in the end, I am so much better for it. I integrated many of the lessons from Aquarius…my emotions are so much the better balanced for having loved passionately at the feet of a god who was completely uninterested in my devotional acts…

• Stacey says:

I just got out of a year long relationship with an Aquarian….We fell deeply in love and had more fun the last year than with anyone else. We got along very well, never fought the entire time about anything. However, even though we had so much fun together, and were good friends, we never told eachother about our past, about our dreams or secrets. I got the feeling he really didn’t care. It was hot and wonderful for most of the year, but after that, I realized we weren’t soul mates, we both lead two separate lives and never really connected our dreams or future together. After an entire year, he still doesn’t know anything about my first marriage, my childrens birth or younger years, my high school days, my family, etc., and it’s not like I don’t like talking…just always got the feeling after I started talking, he didn’t want to hear about anything. He at first seemed very romantic and very giving, but after a while, I could see he was selfish and very bottled up. He never told me about himself, even if I asked, things like dreams or fears or secrets…just basic things. Sex was wonderful, the best ever. But it was mostly just that – sex, not really love making. And, no it still doesn’t seem over…he keeps calling, texting and trying, and because he’s so nice, it’s difficult for me to tell him to get lost. I can’t seem to put my finger on any one specific thing he did wrong, just never seemed to spiritually connect. He was an only child and lived with his parents at the age of 30 as well, so this contributed to his selfishness too. I don’t regret the relationship, it’s what I needed at the time, but it was going nowhere.

• marjolane says:

Wow….I have never read such an accurate description of our relationship. Truly amazing. I will re read this over and over to help me get through our break up, which is occurring just exactly as described. Thank you.

• nancy says:

@marjolane
    Thanks for the feedback. Please tell a friend.

• nancy says:

Please sign up for Nancy Fenn’s FREE newsletter http://bemyastrologer.com/optinnewsletter.htm

• Ila says:

That whole thing was right on point. I didn’t realize how special she was until it was over. I still feel her fish or rather dance with me with her subconscious. We experienced the highest of highs and somehow ere able to keep evolving that. She is in me and I’m in her, like we had a semi-rebirth with part of each others essences.

you wrote,
    “It’s like the vector in chaos theory. Pisces keeps sucking Aquarius back in, him crying desperately the whole time, “Please release me, let me go.” It really never ends. It’s like a star that’s been dying out there for 20 billion years. God help you both.”

She is now married with a kid, this pregnancy happened 2 months after we broke up. What am I supposed to do, I mean really? This is ridiculous, madeness, I don’t want this, but I miss her every single day. She predicted what will happen later in life, now I’m even more confused.

• Ila says:

I read a few others (descriptions) and this is the most accurate, the others didn’t fit.
    this is ironically hilarious,

• cinder says:

Wow! This is really freaking me out! I got out of a 4 year relationship with a Taurus and i’m now happily married to an aquarian man and we have a beautiful daughter together. We are young newlyweds and this kind of feedback is not something I wanted to find out, but i’m really supersticious and now im scared I love him sooo much though im jut going to give it my best and fight for it to last till the end! hopefully i’m one of the spared few who can last =/

• Aanemone says:

After being in bad marriage w/virgo for over 10 yrs– I was jarred awake by this amazing brilliant aquarian man. He doesnt even know my name, but he has changed my life. I woke up and stood up and Im making the right chnges. Since the 1st time I saw him, I cant stop thinking about him- & whenI think how I want to see him…he’s there at every turn, on the elevator, or we pass thru doors at same time. Crazy. I dont think I’ll ever say anything but Ill aways send love/luck thru universe for him.

• swimmer* says:

i’m currently in a relationship with a virgo male who i love alot, but his constant cynicism and critisicm has become too much for me to take.. i recently met an aquarian male, and we just connect so deeply it blows me away… nothing has happened yet as we live quite a distance from each other, but we speak everyday and what’s wonderful is while he is an aquarian male down to the core, he’s also soulful and spiritual and understands me so perfectly. my moon and rising are both in sag, so i don’t think i’d become too much for him as most of the time i manage to keep my emotions pretty grounded, although i’m falling deeper in love with my aquarian everyday and i just want to disappear off the face off the earth with him.. quite a predicament.

• PiscesQueen says:

wow….i just started a blossoming breathtaking relationship with my knight in shining armor. As an emotional pisces relationships have not been a strong point in my life but with this man i feel anything is possible. I definitely agree with us feeling like we dropped off the face of the earth into our own private fantasy. We haven’d had a disagreement we talk everything out. Our first date we shared so many stories about our past,dreams, aspirations and life in general I felt I knew him for years. He even inspired me to write again (which any pisces knows art is our refuge) I have been reading so much astrology about our compatibility that I just stopped because it placed negative thoughts in my mind i didnt want to subconciously make come true. I really believe we are apart of that few that will succeed because his last relationship was with a pisces (so he knows what he is getting into emotionally) and my last relationship was with a detached, manipulative cheating scorpio so I understand a man needs space to be him because my ex had more than enough free time to break my heart. I love your post….it was on point…

• angela says:

god iam very confused and really scared. from the last 2 iam ina relationship with an aquarious man. it was love at first site, initially it was heaven we thought that we so much alike n made for each other n now sometimes cant take each other, on every sec v used to cry n fight , there is 0 understanding n now after 2 yrs v have realised that v r so different. still we want to live together n wake up every morning with a thought may be any magic will bring the understanding between us…….. its painful god help us

• angela says:

we both really love each other a lot n do a lot of things for each other but everytime something bad happens n instead of enjoying our day we used to cry n fight,,,,,
    plz help we really want to live wid each other ,,, v still cant imagine our lives wid some other person,,,,,,,,,

• betty says:

a fractal..is that good or bad chance? confused

• Elle says:

Reading all of this is really freaking me out. I was in a relationship w/ an Aquarius for almost 5 years. We were both young, though, so who knows if it could have ever worked out for longer. He would very detached at times and that killed me more than anything. Our connection was super intense, almost too much to handle at times. He always had this was of pushing me away & then pulling me back in. The first year was bliss–he was very sweet, shy at first, but so loveable then it all took a turn for the worse and we went through those extreme highs and lows. When it was good it was amazing and when it was bad it was a complete, miserable mess! I finally ended things, much to my own surprise (didn’t know I had it in me) & even more to my surprise he “chased” after me..wrote me a 10-page love letter, trying to win me back but I didn’t want to take the bait right away–I told him I needed time (I was scared to death he’d just turn around & make me go through the hell of getting “over him” all over again). It ended badly. Very badly. He took his life but I SWEAR he still tries to connect through my dreams as crazy as it all sounds. I will wake up and seriously sink into a depression because for a few moments after waking up I believe the dream was my reality and then I wake up all of the way & realize it was only a dream. I don’t even know what to think about it all but it’s mind-boggling how true this zodiac stuff is!

• Gaby says:

I’ve read this article a few times now and I’m still not quite sure if a fractal is a good or bad thing…it sounds as though it relates to fractions…which in my opinion would be a terrible rating if that’s the case lol

• Enigma says:

@ Gaby

I was wondering the same since long. Nancy made two comments above about “You are truly blessed” makes me think maybe she meant it to be a GOOD rating.

It is sort of confusing. If it is good, how good is it? More than 10/10? Ah! Another mystery of life.

• NaNa says:

ohhhh my gosh, YES.
    I was on and off with an Aquarius man for almost 2 years. He brought me head over heels with his charm (only for me to find out that he’d used the same charm on my sister in the same night he’d met and used it on me!) That night was the beginning of my curse – I was lovestruck for him!
    I can’t describe the relationship, as it was so chaotic and twisted and, in reality, just-so-not-meant-to be but we kept running back to eachother. But this article puts it into words perfectly.
    The bit on sex was on point…in so many words that I can’t describe. But as you said, the main form of communication. Not in a way that was unhealthy or as though we were using eachother for sex, it was just…how it was.
    And what Naomi said was the same as my relationship.
    It was either at an all time high or an all time low. I was either crying myself to sleep at night or falling asleep with butterflies in my stomach.

• Ever says:

I just ended a 7 month relationship w/ a 32 year old Aqua. Im a Pisces. Try as I might, I could never tell if this man wanted me for real or not. He blew hot and cold and disappeared alot. I tried to understand his ways as I felt a spiritual connection w/ him, but he wouldnt even meet me half way. Everything always his way, or no way. The final straw was when he didnt show up to my bday party. All of my friends were there and he said he was coming, on his way even! And didnt feel the need to offer an explanation or apology. That showed me he didnt care. And if by some miracle he did; he sure had a funny way of showing it. I dont regret ending it, but I feel silly for missing him even a little.

• seashell says:

I dated a guy for at least 5 or 6 months. WE hitted pretty hard and I was surprised that he said “I love you” so fast. I was head over heels for him but he was selfish and imature. we were planning on going to college together. He ofcourse disappeared from my life and we ended up going to different universities. I never stopped loving him although I thought I did. We reconnected about a year ago but we have not talked at all since. The time we saw each other we picked it up as if nothing had happened.
    I am thinking of reconnecting but I am not sure if I should? I really miss him!

• michelle says:

im a pisces women dating an older by 12 yrs aquarius man i was dating hisd brother for three yrs and they would talk about him he s was in jail before he got out i dreamed about him i know we were going to meet and connect me and his brother didnt have a good relationship when i meet him it was like wow i just know he was the one i even tried not to like him because of the situation but i couldnt stop thinking about him he asked me to marry him even though it has not been that long and even though i said i would never get married i said yes and i mean it he also gets along with my kids

• Deee says:

i’m dating an aquarian 30 and i’m a pisces 24 .. we’re so good together till now … he wants to marry me.. he feels am the one for him… i feel that too … i feel so safe with him .. i feel magical things with him i didnt feel before.. i hope i can know how to manage those negative things u mentioned.. as i know he;s a very moody person.. and he feels upset.. he is soooo upset. he is a carefree person and so flexible and respecting me which makes me feel so happy. freedom is with him.. but i dont know if i’, too much for him or not.. cuz i feel we’re on the same track for eachother.. dont know if he can be bored or change his mind after sometime about how emotional i might be !!

• Debbie says:

I’m a Pisces woman who married an Aquarian man almost three years ago. I find this compatibility rating to be quite interesting! We have had many us & downs and I almost ended it a year ago, but then decided to give it one more try. It does at times feel sort of like being two stars drifting around in the night sky…but not always connecting somehow on a deeper cosmic level. It can be contented and cozy, which is a safe feeling for both of us. On the other hand, there are often different needs expressed which don’t mesh that well since one wants to be romantic (him) and the other (me) wants to be left alone. I feel that I am a true romantic type of woman too, yet I don’t like the overly affectionate/clingy stuff either, when not in the mood. I need my space and he does not, so that leads to problematic coexistance often. I think he is sweet and gentle, so those are good qualities…until he blows up over something that I think isn’t worth even getting mad about. I get mad too though, and tried to work on myself to not over react to him for every little thing. The rating given for this relationship worries me, and I am pretty sure she meant it as a fractal being less than #1, so that kind of is depressing to me. Wow…it can still work out though, but I can tell you Pisces ladies with an Aquarian man to prepare for a lot of work and time to smooth the ruffles and wrinkles. Bring a steam iron! Maybe I should be with a different signed man, but I am not sure right now what I want, other than to keep working at it with the hubby. There’s always hope if you believe in it…

• Pingback: jocuri zane

• Melvin says:

hi, im an aquarius guy. all you’re saying are all diffrent from me. in fact im with a pisces girl for almost a year now, she’s totally insane. she doesnt care for me, for what i feel, the time, the togetherness. she likes to go with friends rather than being with me. at first she is the best, as time goes by, she becme cold. she is not thinking for our relationship. she is just thingking for her own good, for her own happiness not seeing im badly hurt. yes, she is seductive, she is great in bed. that’s all i can say

• brandy says:

so im a pisces ((woman)) and ive been dating this aquarian guy for 4 months now…and in the begining of us meeting, we were inseprable but now that we are stayin together it seems as though we barely see each other except for sex??:((… i mean i stay at home n go to school n do all the domestic work with my kids n all and yes he provides and protects and profess that im his but everytime i try and connect with him deeper about us he seems uninterested…im lacking his emotional support and i reallly need that in any relationship…recently ive been over looking this becuz we are still new to each other and he’s also younger than me there’s a 4yr diff…but idk for how long…??i dont want to patiently wait for something that is doomed to happen:((

• Aquarian says:

I am an aquarian who split with an Piscean woman after 7 years.. The best part of our relationship was sex.. It was so natural and exciting that our relationship sustained just on sex.. But poles apart emotionally…For me, it was always spur of the moment (not necessarily the right thing to do). But for her, she could ponder over something for ages without deciding.. Always a person in dream than in reality… I wanted commitment but she was not sure…It is very easy for an aquarian to take a piscean for granted as she has the capacity to suck it in.. And it is very easy to please a piscean if you can say a few sweet things..Not the least materialistic.. But to know a piscean mind its impossible…She broke off wit me last month and is getting married to another guy…least expected…Its difficult but not impossible to get over if you believe that it woudve been difficult even if it had worked out..!

• Pingback: Deep Heat

• myrns says:

Loved reading this… Thnks :) im a single pisces tht always goes back toher aguaruis male friend our connection attraction most likely,is so strong but I feel we both dont know what we want from each other

• Angel Baby says:

This is something else. I been into astrology for as long as i could remember and reading this page is tripping me out. Im a Piscean female just got into a relationship with a Aquarian Male and its been unbelievable almost too good to be true. I hope this time around will be good. Any feedback Piscean Women on what i should look out on. And hes 8 years older.

• friend says:

I have been seeing an aquarian male for about 2 months. I am 5 years older. It was an instant attraction. The passion is amazing. The diffence I see on here and the way he is…he tells me everything. We have talked about every part of our lives. He even has told me about something that happened in his life that was devistating to him. He has told me things he wasn’t He shares details of his day with me. He’ll call me and tell me his schedule for the day…even though I know I won’t remember half of it, I appreciate it. We work for different companies, but on the same property. I walk with my friends every morning and he makes a point of being out there every day to see me. He usually initiates the contact. He looks forward to our time together…whether it’s our friday lunch or a date as much as I do. Sometimes I think he does even more than me. We have a place we go Friday afternoons and he refers to it as our place and our table. Whenever we are parting, he always asks when he will see me again. I give him his space. He gives me mine. We have a lot in common. Our pasts seems to be very similar. We understand each other. He doesn’t express his feelings verbally but I know there is a lot of things going on inside of him. His actions and expressions say a lot. I think he is actually sensitive and have seen him react in a way that appeared he got his feelings hurt by something someone said. I am independent and have my time to dream. He has time to do his thing. Funny thing is one day I was wearing a blue top and silver dangling earrings. He was staring at my earrings and said how much he liked them. He compliments me on my clothes and shoes all the time…especially the shoes. I have to admit, he is very very into me. I know it’s new but I am very happy and surprised about this union.

• Betty says:

Thats how it is in the beginning, as a Pisces woman, my guard was always up (i know how gullible I can be). Its like as soon as you drop that guard, its total confusion. I dont know if its a game , challenge, for them(Aquarians men) . have faith, be patient and enjoy the ride! Hopefully, if you do get swept up he’s grown enough to play the game! Still trying to figure out if fractal is good or bad??

• Anshu says:

description is true, but confusion is great between partners.
    i still love my man, he left me few years ago and now he wants me back, he is married, its wrong for me but i still feel something is still left to be said or done…….Pisces woman are indeed gullible but very wise, warm hear-ted, who prefers honesty. While Aquarian man thinks his women can be double faced……….just more maturity and trust is needed, soul mate sign…

• TRR says:

Everyone, thank you so much for sharing your experiences. I’m Piscean woman and it is wonderfully inspiring to hear your stories! Thank you again x

• shonu says:

hiee i dnt knw if its true or not but i feel an piscean girl n an aqua guy can be in a relationship only for a few yrs together then evrything falls apart but yes one thing is true they still want to be togther!! in my case my guy wants to leave me cos he has started loving someone else how can this happen if v were so much in love for almost three yrs !!
    he still keps on calling me but always says dat he doesnt want to come back cos he feels he will me n i dn deserev a guy like him but he is still trying on dat girl god damn im tooooo confused !!!

• shonu says:

he still keps on calling me but always says dat he doesnt want to come back cos he feels he will hurt me n i dnt deserev a guy like him but he is still trying on dat girl n she is like too in a confusion coz her ex wants her back in her life !!
    god knws wats der in destiny but i really cant stay without dis guy there sunthing strong feeling that even if want to hate him i cannot do dat im just nt able to ignore him !! he tld he all dis on dec 22 dat too on phone n doesnt wnts to meet me cos he says he’s been smoking badly n has actually become like a dead person n so i wil be devastated on seeing him !!
    wat shld i do i really dnt knw !!:(

• GottaloveJoy says:

This is my husband and I’s life in words

• Shona says:

I am in love with an Aquarian his not so open only way to understand him is in his few words. I am getting to know him better and being too clingy he don’t like only I would push him away. I have taken decision to sacrifice a lot for him even though there is not much hope from his side. The relationship is in it ‘s early stage. In terms of romance I know with him it would be great, maybe he also knows this, I truly believe his my match we could haveco mug fun together as long as he release him self this is what lacks in aquarians.