Sagittarius Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Sagittarius-Aquarius Couples: Britney Spears and  Justin  Timberlake, Anna Nicole Smith and J. Howard Marshall, Chris Evert and Greg Norman

These two signs are both interested in the big picture, the future, and a world full of possibilities.  Chances are their lives have already been very different from most.  The Aquarius man and Sagittarius woman will have fun comparing notes and may both actually feel a little bored by the conventional.  They will tend to talk about non-personal topics such as history, evolution, bio-genetics, nuclear energy, and all things green.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as an Aquarius Man:  It will be easy enough to attract the attention of a Sagittarius woman, but the trouble comes when you have to convince her that your intentions are more than friendship.  The two of you may pal around quite a while before you get up your nerve.  Friendship is religion to you, but remember that to most people it is less important than romantic love and that is what the Sagittarius woman is looking for from you.  You can enhance her feelings of romance by planning your dates in a conventionally romantic setting.  (Since you may not know what that is, here it is — ask a friend.)  It’s tricky to turn the relationship from best buddies to life partners, and you can’t count on her to help you.  You must make up your own mind and change your behavior accordingly.  If in doubt, brush up on The Rules.  It won’t kill you to be conventional for a prize like this.

Degree of Romance:   Romance is neither likely nor of value between these two.

Degree of Passion: The Aquarius man is always hiding some passion, while the Sagittarius woman is likely to turn the passion in the direction of love of life or a humanitarian cause.  Both signs have trouble reducing passion to the personal arena.  They don’t do it well.

Degree of Friendship:  Both Aquarius and Sagittarius are rather footloose and fancy-free.  They both profess a belief in friendship but truth-to-tell, when the going gets tough, they’re off at a meeting to change the world.  Neither one likes dealing with personal problems, particularly not the chronic problems such as money, kids, careers, or growing old.  They can be good buddies to do things with, but if a friend in need is a friend indeed, nobody needs friends like this.

Degree of Marriage:         Aquarius man and Sagittarius woman is not a good match for a conventional marriage.  For one thing, the gender roles are bent.  Both signs are yang, bachelors at heart, and focus on things beyond the personal home.  If these signs wind up having children, they will still consider the community at large to be more important than their own progeny.  Both signs need a lot of private time and space for the kind of deep thinking and contemplation for which they are noted.  In Aquarius man and Sagittarius woman, you have a philosopher and a  scientist with the requirements of quiet study time and the companionship of other adults being requisite.

Progression of Relationship:  Considering the fact that these two may share common time together for long periods before calling it “dating,” the progression of the relationship is not linear  It relies on an inner ripening that comes about slowly and naturally, if at all.  Both parties should be comfortable with that because it is unconventional.

Sex: A common disinterest in sex may keep the Sagittarius woman and Aquarius man together.  Both Sagittarius and Aquarius are detached and cerebral.  These two may be more inclined to express their erotic feelings in generalized kindness or consideration rather than overt sexuality.

When It’s Over:  They will both probably deny that they were ever in it.  Aquarius and Sagittarius both find it much easier to deal with love in the abstract, so if love fails, it could not have been love in the first place.  That is the loophole … and the trap door.

Our Rating:  5/10

Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

35 Responses to Sagittarius Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• sexysag says:

so true,

Aqua is not *kind and soft enough*, they are hard inside through and through, as a sag, i did deal with a few on romantic level.

one thing they all had, is the belief that >> *I am invincible, I am not touched by anything or anyone*.. I am sure it will bring the competetive spirit of some other signs e.g. leo or scorpio who will try to proove that Aqua is not above-the-rest, or some signs may find it intoxicating and even relief e.g. Virgo that they dont have to pour emotional depth into a relation,,, but for a SAG,, any ostentatious behavior is a sign of crudity and cruelty, while we love the former, we abhor the later..

I normally just drop them when they show God-Syndrome, they brush tht off too…. months pass and they appear again trying to be same friendlike, another shrugging off from sag and cycle repeats.

there is no hook or ground to start and maintain a personal-relation with aqua, what they offer in ample amount (confidence, intelligence, out of box thinking, detachment), Frankly we have all those ourselves, there is NOTHING TO LeARN with an aqua, so NO PROGRESS for our jupiter (which is debilitated in aqua as well).

• Selina Kyle says:

Wow. You are really off the mark on this one. I am a Sagittarius woman living with an Aquarius man, and all I can tell you is that the romance is overwhelmingly strong.
    And I am always always interested in sex. So I don’t know where you got that from.
    Yes we do get along fantastically as friends. And we both share a level of detachment from the world. However, we are both sweet and caring with one another and we both are extremely sensitive.
    I am more passionate about my emotions, tend to wear them on my sleeve, and he is more cerebral about them. But none the less he is quite sensitive too, and aware of when I am hurting, or if I lash out he finds the motivation.
    Maybe it’s because he is born on Jan. 28th and he is a cusp.
    But I am a full Sag, Dec. 11th. And I don’t know you told you that Sag’s aren’t interested in sex. They have to have the wrong partner.
    Sex? …. That is what I live for! That and saving the world and romance!

• Gayle says:

@ Selina. You got that right! Whoever wrote this article has it in for Sag and Aqua. As a Sadge woman with a Aqua moon, I get along splendidly with Aqua men in and out of the bedroom. As for sex. I happen to love it and am very good at it. That could be because of my Mars in Scorpio or just being a Sadge sun.
    I am in an on and off again relationship with a Aqua man. I am his first love. Aqua men never get over their first love. The time we spend apart only makes us desire each other more. When we do get together we spend days in the bedroom making up for lost time.
    This article is a bunch of Bull. Nancy Fenn I suggest you take a course in Astrology 101.

• Deulamco says:

@Gayle and Selina : I am a aquarius man(26/1), and my 1st love is a sagittarius (7/12) . You and Selina were totally right !

As a Aquarius man , I always care about her feeling , I know how to make her happy , laughing, smiling, or forgetting all of my mistake .I can ever make her feel willing to do what I want ,too .

I like to do what she want as I understand clearly what she was thinking . Yes , I think I must remind the word “Always” for million times.

As friends , our communication is extremely good, we encourage each other and make other fun/relax easily . We feel very “Peaceful” when we are together :) .

As a couple, we used to worry for each other, it always be sweet talk between us as we know how to be cute or joke each other. No one could be sad when we are together . We love each other so much !
    Sex : is the best part of our relationship , because at the core of this relationship , we fully understand each other so we can spoil each other too :X . it always be great, we feel desired, passionate about each other for a long time …. I always care about how she feel each time, what she like , what she don’t .
    So we always stay together comfortably w/out any stress .
    But when we come to break up (because of many unsolvable reasons), we were very unhappy ,sad, stressful, and want to keep each other stay close to prevent it from being broken. But our trying was hopeless , as fate was decided .So after hundred of breakup , finally , we still need to push each other far far away . We can’t ever stand a chance to be friend because if both of us didn’t love any one else we surely will come back to each other .
    So my sagittarius girl decided to have a boy friend 1st ’cause, she know if she don’t do that, we will still stick w/ each other too much but can’t ever move forward .
    I must have said “thank” to her on how she made that happen after a lot of hurt we made while the “breakup” process happening . i was very sad, tired and fall into a decline . She was like that for a long time before me . :-<
    Oh , my 1st love …
    I wish my wife could be her , or at least another sagittarius that could love me like her .

• sagilicious says:

I am involved with an aquarius and since we are not married, so cant comment on marriage part.. but the SEX text is TOTALLY OFF THE MARK.. not true at all

we totally make eachother go crazy with desire. I have virgo rising/ sag sun and he is capricorn rising/ aqua sun.. so on surface we both are very good at hiding inner turmoils and sexual spark.. but not with eachother.. it is the only time in my life that i can not keep my hands off or stop from using sexual innuendos,, so does he.. it is INSANE pull towards eachother that we feel.

mentally it is a perfect 10.. and no one, ever made me this easy in my brash directness and he even loves it more (but that we reserve for when we are alone).

i go agree with romance being not important, not a libra or leo he is. he is a certified workoholic and this is one big irritation for me.. i am getting a taste of my own medicine, how i used to be non-chalant with my previous relation/guys, and here is a guy that can go without contact for days, but gradually i have realized that he is not doing anything else but just work.. hard to believe but thats true. that is my only pain. how to make him to to keep daily contact??

• NLuvWithMyAquarius says:

She went nuts when she said we weren’t interested in sex. I’m a sag female involved with an aquarius. Let be the one to say he is the only one who can give me competition in the bedroom beside another sag which i haven’t tried. One think about him is he kind of hide is feelings but since we know each other like a book it easy to get him to express them. When we are in the bedroom emotion are running through every inch of our body. One thing I can say we make love every time. I don’t know where people are getting this whole sagittarius and aquarius are a good match because truth be told we are like twins. So much like twins we ask each other “Where do you come from?” lol! No matter what these two will always find they way back into each other’s heart.

• Sana says:

Wow, off the mark. My soul mate is an Aquarius, and I have never been so in tune on so many levels with a man in my life. It is heaven to me..

• Damien says:

A common disinterest in sex?

Every Sagittarius I’ve known has been OVERLY sexual…the one Sag I’ve dated would jump on me if we went more than a day or so without it.

After the breakup, Sag female will move on much faster than Aqua male. Most times Sag, like any fire sign, will already know who she wants and have them in a position to where within days of the breakup, she’ll be happy and secure in a new relationship. Aries and Leo tend to do the same, but Sag can generally move on the quickest.

Aquarius will take a little longer to move on, simply because Aquarius takes a while to do anything – we have to have a think before we act on anything. Generally, Sag and Aqua get along because neither one is possessive or clingy – and even after a breakup Sag and Aqua will still find themselves falling back into bed or even on-again, off-again relationships because they both forgive and forget so easily, and neither one can hold on to negative memories or thoughts for very long. Both are eternal optimists that hate to see another person suffer, even if that person is a former lover.

• saggysexycool says:

I’m a Sag and the Aqua man I’m in love wit is extremely stubborn. We get along great but he doesn’t show his emotions as I do towards him. Passionate in his on way, instead of us being in a relationship he likes being friends (what we have is different). When it comes to sex its what we do best its our communication without words. I’m more into having sex every chance we are together whereas he’s content with just being in the presents of each other. In agreement with Sagilious Aqua men give us a taste of our own medicine I’m used to being in charge and able to walk all over the relationship he knows how to tune me out and will go days and has even gone weeks once before w/o calling. He is the only man that’s had me to the point where I’m stuck no matter what is said or done.

• Moses Lawrence says:

wow, as an Aqua man I must say since we tend to over analyze things that this article was scaring me for a bit. Most of if completely untrue. There’s no doubt that we’re distant, not completely emotionally unattached but we look so deep into things that we kind of just ignore the important things like how we’re really feeling, and how we’re affecting others with our emotions. But the sex thing is way off, at least for all the Aqua’s I’ve ever known. Our sex drive and passion is so high that we could really convince naturally not just a Sag woman but a woman of almost any signs to fall for us quickly. Sex on the first date is just our average. But like I said we do have our issue with communicating effectively without coming off as a know-it -all or some sociopath, but we mean well, and are at least in our own reserve very considerate to the feelings of others. We tend to take baby steps at things like relationships because surety is a must for us, and we don’t like getting hurt. We can also be helpless romantics. But on other things we’re taking huge leap steps that leaves others wondering to a point that they think what we do is magic. Depending on the Aqua people get jealous of us very quickly. But back on the Sag woman and Aqua man, I’ve never met a Sag woman that didn’t turn me on on so many levels. We’re very alike but the abstinence thing is purely based on a person’s childhood or earlier background. Nothing to do with the signs themselves!

• Emo says:

one more person liked this

• Deine freundln says:

Interesting

• samantha says:

agreed. the sex is totally hot and we mostly want to tear each other’s clothes off constantly.

• Bidisha says:

Nancy dear…u are so off the mark……I think saggi’s are the most passionate and romantic sign’s of all…..u seriously need to recheck ur knowledge….

• grim reaper says:

My sag love is my perfect reflection. she and i click on every level. Our love is Forever.

• Jatimm says:

who wrote this? Pls quite ur day job hahaha

• sexy-sag says:

this article keeps me reverting back.. I am involved with Aqua- a total LOVE relationship, nothing more or less- we both love each other to pieces and hold no claim to any piece of the other.

I keep on thinking ‘why’ the writer came up with ”common disinterest in sex” terminology- which is 180 degree opposite to what happens actually ;-) .. why this article is not on-mark, while other combinations are spot-on?????

Aqua and Sag have unusual level of respect for each other, both seem to be tackling their own problems (both have many), not holding hands at crucial moments- a general LACK OF DISPLAY.. sometimes total lack of it- appearing as Chum – or work mates

but APPEARANCES ARE DECEPTIVE.. esp in this case.
    1. SEX is what screams in their minds when they are together (I can vouch for sag woman – add one + to the list ).. they do all kind of fancy shocking loving caressing magic-making stuff. it is so fulfilling, that you have no room for anything to show or prove on the outside.

SEX- rather EROTICISM and SEXUALITY + SENSUALITY of a sag is unleashed when she is with an Aqua. THE REASON probably can be that Sags and Aqua appear to be all over the place, having very random lives, you catch them together and you will not notice any hair out of place, One would probably guess it as ”everyday normal business”. … We bring Sexuality OUT of an aqua which will be closed down by many air-signs. trust me ask any aqua with a sag female – wink ;-)

2- why they are not when one is going through the trouble (APPARENTLY)
    … they are. they look for practical applicable solutions (both), instead of just holding hands, they would work and offer the real-time enabling solution to their partner. Both have a pride that the other does not want to belittle by repeated discussion or making a show of generosity.

3- Sag woman is totally totally swept away by aqua and same is the opposite- then they gel so comfortably that they have NOTHING to gain more. here is the REAL problem of this relation (not anywhere else)- the EASE they have with one another, the GENEROSITY of NO-Demands-Made culture they enact, leads to ideal relationship, sometimes they need to step down the high tower and make actual real-time demands on each other which the other is all-too-willing-mostly, :) to provide.

it is a great relationship, but the one which usually falls into ‘Unconditional Love’ and not into mainstream flow.

sacred- divine- amazing
    lol- seems unrealistic statement- but is not.

• vivek says:

i too disagree with rating of 5/10. i have dated two sagi women. they seem to like me despite my weirdness. i read in linda goldman romance book that sagis shoot an occasional arrow but they like aquarius’ weirdness. which is most important for my freedom to be weird.

• Finallycommenting says:

Sagittarius love aqaurius more than others signs but sagittarius loves everyone so who cares? They’ve slept with all your best friends and all your worst enemies. They are skanks, not prizes! Stay away aqaurius unless you’re the type that wants to sleep around. If you’re commited aqaurius man that wants the best, sagittarius woman is far from even good.

• chanel says:

im a sadge women and i hate the face of sleeping around. i am dating a aqua and i love his independence.

• chanel says:

chanel :

im a sadge women and i hate the fact of sleeping around. i am dating a aqua and i love his independence.

Type your comment here

• The Diva says:

I have someone that is an Aquarius. Very nice and a gentleman, but I believe he is very shallow looking for all the wrong things in a woman. I met another Aquarius man and he is heaven.

• geezo says:

I married a sag me being born on 31st of jan she on 31st nov its a bliss of sex
    ual plesure every night.

• happy says:

I am a sag in love with an Aquarius who is about to be married but I still want to be in his life. I feel I can’t love anyone else as much as I love him, he is great with everything, we love the same things and the best sex ever.

• pixidus says:

I would like to take this farther, if a person had been sexually abused they would love sex or hate it. I am a sag and I was abused in my youth. I love sex to a passion. I would have sex 3 times a day if it was available and healthy. However my twin sister is not into sex as much and wasn’t abused. My sisters husband complains how she’s always helping others and has no time for sex.

I just met my first Aguarius man and our conversation led to everything that is mentioned. however he seems less interested in sex, ( I thought because of his age – him being in his 50′s) but than I read this and it could be discribing him to a tee as well. Our conversation led to world, humanity, royalty, dancing and little about sex.

• Shibamouli Lahiri says:

Please add Abraham Lincoln and Mary Todd Lincoln

• Holly The Sweet Sagittarius says:

Yeah this is really off. Im a sag female and I ve been with my Aquarius boyfriend for about a year and a half now. He is shy about showing his true feelings but he is still a great boyfriend. And the disinterest in sex??????!!!!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE. lol. you counldnt be moree wrong

• luke says:

im an aqua man and i dated a sag in high school, i wish i still had her! she is very hard to read. we talk off and on but i can never get her back in my grips because she is so detached. she frequently hid her emotions from me but she was very possessive

• watergirl says:

I have never seen a zodiac comparison so off! Did they author get the right signs?

Both are cerebral, but both love humor and fun. As a sag woman, I have never felt so secure and at ease as I do with an aquarius male. I am more flighty and confident then he is. He is very caring and we are both loyal.
    the love takes awhile to develop but when it does, it is a deep love, not puppy love.

The sex alone is absolutely the most amazing I have ever had. I never knew the definition of fireworks before. Even after a year of intense sex,where I would usually be bored, I still can’t get enough.

• Dsagi06 says:

I definitely agree with the traits of the sagittarius woman… but the traits of the aquarius man is a little off. I just started dating an aquarius man and he is very sensitive and wear his feelings and emotions on his sleeve. I agree with the compatibility rating between us. I seriously think we could only match as friends and not mates. As a sagittarius woman I cannot deal with this emotional sign….

• WOW!!! REALLII??? Whoever wrote this article knows absolutely nothing…I read this article and it is completely wrong whoever wrote this like Gayle says needs to take a course in Astrology 101….better yet just take it a whole school term!!! Especially on the sex part I love sex I am actually a nimfo can’t get enough have 2 have it and the sex with an Aqua man d BEST!!! Experience with 2 of them and we got along great were in love and are the best of friends to this day and with one only reason we’re not together now is because of the distance but we have promised one another that we’d be together soon once we get ourself situated…soo we thought…but now im in love with my soul mate the Aries man…and even though my Aqua friend and I r d best of friends both of them so I’m agree with Gayle and Selena who ever wrote this has it in for Sages and Aqua or had d wrong partner….or dey partner had someone else and just didn’t enjoy sex with them….cuz this whole article is a lie…..Cuz my 2 Aqua friends r the best 1′s I got and eva had…they uplift me and encourages me and try to keep me on the right track, they always have my back!!!! This article is a bunch of BULL zo ii advise you not to even listen to dis mess!!!!

• oh yea who ever wrote this and experienced dis maybe your partner if you are a male maybe she just found her soul mate an Aries man and just didn’t want your sex ne.more becuz d cunning Aries cunned her out of it with you to having it with him…..zmh…lol!!!!! So wrong for dis article!!!!!!!!!

• Hopeful Sadge says:

In my case, the description of Aquarius man is true (with exception to a disinterest in sex), and the description of Sagittarius woman is false. I’m a deep-thinking Sadge, so I take responsibilities seriously, and am a faithful partner. The Aquarius I was involved with was flighty and unfaithful. I think a better match for Sadge is an Aries or a Leo.

• MoiraRighte says:

Sag woman can be as patient as she wants but cant cope with the eccentricities of the Aquarius man. Really, there must be a strong masochistic streak in them that keeps them going constantly on a messedup road. On the mark for this one Nancy this one is not meant to work out. Theres no hope of a ghost of a chance its so f….up!

• riya says:

The compatibility of a Sagittarian and Zodiac Datingan Aquarian seems natural because of their shared interests. They have a craze for adventure, excitement and they love to socialize. Both Sagittarian and Aquarian are easy-going and take life as it comes and are not driven by emotions. Their conversations are intellectual. Mutual independence is retained as both the individuals want to remain free. Differences in temperaments will not create any major hitch in the compatibility of this relationship.