Scorpio Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Aquarius Couples:  Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder, Sally Field and Burt Reynolds, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, Tatum O’Neal and John McEnroe, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell

What happens when the Mad Scientist meets Dr. Frankenstein?  Both creators and destroyers of world, Aquarius and Scorpio play for some pretty high stakes.  But at least they understand this about each other.  They are two very powerful, strong-willed people who can do anything they agree upon.  An Aquarius man will not be fazed at all by a Scorpio woman’s “powers.”  The reputation she has as The Temptress does not concern him in the least because it is impossible for him to be pulled into her force field other than voluntarily, so strong is his will.  Contrary to what you might think, this is a relief to the Scorpio woman because it liberates her of the burden of always having to be the seducer.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as an Aquarius Man:  The biggest gift you can give a Scorpio woman who has caught your eye is to let her know in no uncertain terms that are you are not intimidated by her.  This would probably be such a relief to her that she will curl up in your lap and cover your face with kisses.  In fact you could throw in a wild card and treat her like a friend.  Believe me, no man has ever done that before.  This sets you apart and gets her to take a new look at you as a possible suitor.  If you really want to keep her enthralled, pretend you are indifferent to sex.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Scorpio Woman:  The Aquarius man is so cerebral that he has a blind side sexually.  That’s where you have your advantage.  All the time that he’s throwing friendship at your and spouting detached commentary about “saving the world,”  his favorite cause, and the latest U2 Concert, the more you should vibrate on a very yin sexual frequency to draw him out of his world and into your own.  Never try to compete with him intellectually.  Use your God-given strength to your own advantage.

Degree of Romance:   This can be an incredibly romantic relationship.  The Aquarius man will be very vulnerable to the Scorpio woman’s erotic skills and talents.  Likely she will take him places he has never gone before.  This will ultimately bring them very close together as they share intimately secrets that they keep from everyone else.  You can be sure that Aquarius has never felt these things before and that is a very precious thing to have between two people.

Degree of Passion:   Aquarius is also very vulnerable to the experience of passion when he is with a Scorpio woman.  He may, in fact, discover it for the first time.  Scorpio will be very tolerant of this fact.

Degree of Friendship:  This relationship can be cemented firmly in place with the glue of friendship.  Both signs are fixed and loyal.  Both signs have a do-or-die, all-or-nothing philosophy.  Neither would dream of betraying a confidence or letting a friend down, and they will consider each other the very best of friends.

Degree of Marriage:  The prospects for marriage are terrific.  Both partners value lasting commitments and are capable of offering that in return for a vow of fidelity.  These are the two least likely to cheat and they are, in my opinion, the two most likely signs to stay together “forever,” truly for better or for worse.  Somehow Aquarius takes the sting out of Scorpio, and Scorpio takes the loneliness out of being an Aquarian.  Why would they ever leave each other?

Progression of Relationship:   Here are two people who don’t play games.  The attraction is likely to be instantaneous.  Scorpios are famous for love at first sight because of their dead-eye perceptivity.  Many a Scorpio has said, “I knew he was the one the minute I laid eyes on him.”  Aquarians have an electrifying radar which sends a jolt of recognition through them when they are in the presence of their soul-mate.  When these two factors are present, these partners call it a lay down, and playing the cards out is just going through the motions.  This makes the courtship especially enjoyable, knowing that it will have a successful ending.

Sex:   If the friendship is strong, the special connection is over the top.  In order to keep my PG rating as an astrologer, I will not go into detail about what to expect other than to say that a veritable feast is in the offering.  Whatever fantasies their sexual appetite has conjured, they can expect them to be fulfilled beyond their wildest dreams.  They can make love the way it can only be done on a foundation of absolute trust.

When It’s Over:  This one is likely to last beyond the current lifetime.  It is quite possible that fate has brought these two together and will hold them together to complete a vow made in a former lifetime.  If the fates should decree that an ending is necessary, the Aquarius man and Scorpio woman will probably be unbelievably civil. Both parties will hide their pain — out of respect for one another and will do what is expected to unwind their affairs responsibly.  Years later, Scorpio will dream about her Aquarian man as she prepares for bed, and the Aquarian man will nurture a secret hope that they will meet again in a future lifetime.

Our Rating:  10/10

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

169 Responses to Scorpio Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• hmmmmm says:

wow, rachael mcadams who is a scorpio woman is dating michael sheen who is feb. 5, aquarius:

what the hell is going on with scorpio woman/aqua men connection? it must be really electrifying or something.

• DragonLady says:

To NeverAgain! – I read your statement and had no choice but to provide a response – I am a Scorpio female (currently enamored by an Aquarius man) – and I personally have dealt with many Aquarius people and they can seem to be difficult to deal with – but that’s if you don’t understand them. I really think it takes an evolved Scorpio to deal with them. There is something between these two signs that brings about revolution as well as evolution… both signs will need to appreciate each other’s differences – and that only comes with maturity and patience. What this astrologer has said is indeed true! I know of these couples – and the bond that they share is unbreakable and more genuine and loving than I have ever witnessed in my life (and most have ever dreamed of!)… there is great potential in this match… but it depends on the individual, especially the Aquarius counterpart – the last thing anyone needs is a scarred and damaged Aquarius – nothing harmonious can come from that – I am assuming that is the type of Aquarius you were referring to – they are VERY sensitive “souls” and if they are truly hurt (especially in their younger formative years) they may never recover and will evolve to be damaged callous adults. Try to be understanding – show compassion and most importantly: BE PATIENT!

• Starkyjnr says:

Ok scorpios I think its time for a true world shaper! I’m an aqua man and i’ve dated 2 scorpios in my time! Both I fell for and both destroyed me. The frist kept going back to her ex cheating on me and the last was to interested in her 3 jobs and uni work!!! I don’t understand what I could be doing wrong if scorpios are so intense I am yet to see it! What bugs me is that I only really feel the electric with a scopio but just can’t hold em. Dont get me wrong i like my space but wouldnt ignore a text or a phone call as a scorpio can do so well i think its just plain rude!!! You would be suprised how much emotion an aqua man can have its just we have the ability to shut it off if we are getting mistreated. Its funny someone said be careful of a damaged aqua but what happens when its a scorpio thats done the damage! Perhaps one day i will meet proper scorpio but until then who knows but there is no doubt in my mind that a scopian is my true yin to my yang and will be honored to have me as a soul mate!
    For all you scorpios out there hold on cause there are good aquarians out there waiting for the right one and when he finds you or you find him you will never get rid of him (unless you choose to)

• Sunny says:

I think this whimsical nonsense was authored by a Piscean.

• Caro says:

I would say, as a Scorpio woman in love with an Aquarius man that all that is written about the intensity of attraction, the romance and enduring bond is true but as a Scorpio I find the extreme subtlety of sharing emotions on the part of Aquarius hard going on my sensitive heart. Patience, space, and tolerance needed in abundance. What I have before me but will never ‘own’ is the sweetest natured, gentlest, kindest, most grounded man but he is so ‘free’ it hurts.

• soudipta21 says:

i will like meet a scorpio woman aftee reading this article.. thank u.

• chineseboxer says:

I met a Scorpio woman last week and I must say, she took my heart right away.
    She is brilliant, oh so generous and shares the same solid values all while being very sexy, exciting and badass.

I have never had an experience of this kind so I’m trying to figure out if it’s because she’s a Scorpio.
    The precise description of the Scorpio’s allure is shocking.

I hope this breakdown of the Aquarius man / Scorpio woman is precise because I think if she is loyal, honest and faithful to me, I don’t see myself getting tired of her, ever.

I’m obviously in deep love and it took a week… a record for me. usually takes me a few months before i feel anything that intense.

I hope she doesn’t google this and find out I wrote this about us. or maybe i do….

• scorpio female says:

Wow wow woooow :-)

This is incredibly accurate. My Aquarius love interest and I have know each other for years. There was a time when we were not in each other’s life. When we did meet again the attraction was SO intense as I sat across the table from him. I ended up making up an excuse to move to the end of the table in an attempt to break the electric attraction, this was a new feeling, sensation for me.

I even left all together and went for a stroll with another friend. When we came back he took charge, putted his hands around my waist & kissed me. It was done, I NEVER dreamed that I, being the type of woman I am, could fall so fast. For I typically attract an array of men yet none grasped my interest. But this one, he caught me off guard. He is intelligent, sexy, adventurous & a tad bit aloof. Yet, we’ve always been friends by association.

It is true by the end of the night I literally could not resist curling into his arms and kissing his face ever so gently.

We’ve just began

I hope all goes well

Cheers to aqua/scorp unions!

• scorpio female says:

Please excuse any typos

• scorpiogal says:

I have been dating my Aquarius male for almost a year. We’ve had a ups and downs but through it all, we’ve gotten even closer. Within that year we broke up for 2 months, that is the time we were disagreeing to almost about everything, it got way to toxic.I am the type, once i get hurt I am the type to just cut them out and not ever be in touch. It was something about him that still kept me around. I ended up moving back to my home country after that because of my career,He also was going to deploy soon.We ended up getting back together, his communication has been more than outstanding, aswell as his emotions he has been more open lately. He was never the type to handle my emotions and affection too well. It takes alot of patience to understand them as a person. They are quite eccentric and unique.

His intellectual mind , adventurous and the sex is what keeps me hooked. Hands down an Aquarius male will complete all your sexual fantasies in the bedroom. They will blow your mind.

As a scorpio female, i enjoy my space and independence so it balances well for an Aquarius male. I have grown to respect his freedom.

I have read that Aquas and Scorpios are never compatible. I have dated a Pisces & was once engaged to cancer male and to be honest, they really got on my damn nerves.So arent they suppose to be compatible with scorpio females? I dont think know… in my case i never got along with any of them.

Despite all the issues him and i have, we honestly still so attracted and very much inlove with each other. Be patient and learn to compromise with each other.Good thing is to approach an aquarius the right way when it comes to issues you are having with them. They hate confrontation, scorpio girls are brutally honest & can be way too emotional. Before it looked too emotionally needy for him and it scared him abit. So now i just handle it in a different way.

Im still very much inlove with my aquarius male. If you have a special connection with an Aqua like no any other Sign, then i am sure the relationship will be successful. My Aqua male is by far the best sign I’ve been with.

#SCORPIO&AQUALOVE

• ScorpioChic says:

Chineseboxer, don’t be surprised if she just happen to have stumbled upon your comment ;) – and if she did, you probably would never ever know , its what Scorpios do, we probe, we investigate, we live to know, our curiosity is immeasurable and are dead serious in our mission to learn about anything and we will get to the bottom of it, however information just always have a way to get to us, even when we aren’t necessarily searching for it, but once its something of extreme significance, it usually finds us, whether its in a dream, randomly walking on the roadside, coincidentally reading an article in the paper, ” it just does”.

Needless to say, my Aqua man is like an addiction, a game I cannot resist, he is very challenging in his pursuit, we love when our men take control – not too much, just enough and this is what pulls me to him more, there is always something up with him ( in a good way) that I always seem to want to try and figure out, and I have put him through a series of test ( yes we do that) and been the phenomenal intellect that he is, he passes them all, every single solitary one, they say opposites attract, well this feels like a magnet that repels when he becomes aloof, and I have grown to understand his personality, which allows us grow closer and closer each day.

We don’t mind a chase, but at the same time, does not want to work too hard for the catch either, so when things settle down with you and your sexy badass Scorpio, just don’t make her get Jealous as she will be expecting the same loyalty from you that she will give to you, and you will be a happy camper as it looks like that electrifying radar did sends a jolt of recognition through you when you met her, that’s called a soul-mate connection, that’s how you know you will both “get” each other. I felt that with my Aquaman, was love at first site. Good luck.

• VeeClassy says:

This is real interesting. I agree with this, I’m a Scorpio woman in a new relationship with Aquarius man. I’ve known him for years (4 years) but we didn’t get ththe attraction we have for one another until a week ago. It happened to me and my surprise out of the blue. I can really see a future with this man. He makes me so happy. And that’s all.within a week of knowing his personality. He can be too goofy at times when I want him serious but, my patience out weigh that. And I’m getting closer to his vulnerable side everyday. I really hope we last forever. This is one of the best articles I read so far. ☺

• Elaina says:

I can agree to everything. As a Scorpio woman , I must sat that it is difficult to be with an Aquarius, as a Scorpio often has to compromise much of who they are to be with one. Power games can be a big struggle, especially if both partners are jot mature, or evolved. My aqua guy is actually 10yrs older than me, but still has traits of an unevolved aqua. And i am a young scorpio female.We should have been done a long time ago, we can’t help but be in each others lives.

Who know if this would be my soul mate, but I do have feelings for him, but it often makes him uncomfortable when I discuss them, and I believe he has feelings to, he tells me am special and he wants me all to himself, yet am friend zone all the time. But I will take things one day at a time, especially now hearing these stories from other scopio-aquas

• George says:

God I love my Scorpios so much,they always nail me to the ground at the second look for some reason, lol but the last one was ended by the lady’s early departure from the dirty world, and the current one is fighting me off ,but not too whole heartedly. Like this piece says passion and emotion like I’ve never felt before, all other girls are merely food for the animal, my Scorpios feed mind and soul first .I never thought I’d feel like this again and I only hope I can pull it off with my new best friend with extreme potential.

• Charese says:

Wow!
    I am a Scorpio in a new and exciting relationship with an aqua male. I have been completely swept off my feet and I am falling in love with him hard and it’s only been a few months! Challenging I must say, as we are both fairly typical in our respective signs. I am learning a lot already, especially from searching the net for advice and reading other people’s accounts of similar experiences!

Glad to know there is more hope than the chance that most astrologers give the Scorpio-Aquarius relations.

Aquarius man is something out of this world and understanding yourself is the greatest gift, as you are able to understand your Aquarius man in a much more different light, they are very free spirits at heart and are very comfortable in their own skin.

I love my Aquarius more than anything, and I really feel that once both realize their flaws and see the benefits they can reap from the other it becomes a much more powerful relationship than the zodiac typically treats it and he will learn to not be so “scared” anymore.

Without me my Aquarius would still be that sexy, mysterious and seemingly emotionless lost soul. Without him I would still be a possessive freak looking for a man who I can find enough respect for to love unconditionally.

Now he is still mysterious still seemingly aloof but as a secret lover, i love that his emotions and his secrets are shared only with me.

• Roxstar says:

Scorpio gal met my 1st Aqua male serendipitously & wish us luck.
    I respect the Aqua freedom & desire to conquer the world. My usual
    Bag of Scorpio tricks don’t work – which is a healthy challenge! Came
    To pick me up for 1st date EARLY so literally threw on my 1st dress
    & natural hair / no make up & was worshipped whole time. While other
    Signs have courted me with many texts, calls, social media & emails, this
    Aqua male surprises me when I least expect it. Lessons for both to learn!

• Mystique says:

This is how I see a Scorpio Woman and Aquarius Man affair. Please tell me if you see it similarly…with your significant other.

There was a small sea side village. There was a tiny hut by the sea. This hut was at a distance from the main village as it belonged to the witch-doctor. She lived alone. She was sweet, gentle, caring, wise and funny. She could soothe anyone — man, woman, child or animal. Cats and dogs came to her of their own free will. She was full of love and always ready to help.
    At times though, she was in a different world altogether. She was not her usual self… She would be far away mentally and she wouldn’t talk to or meet anyone. She would just sit by the sea and stare across at the waves… thinking, feeling, praying, crying… These times were sad to behold. It would break anyone’s heart as her pain was palpable… You could feel it inside you; your soul could sense it. This is why she wouldn’t meet or interact with people. As she was the healer, it was her job to heal and help. She wouldn’t expect others to heal her… or understand her pain.
    She would usually heal on her own. She would come back and be her usual warm, alive, loving self… Again healing… again loving…
    Her hut was open to all. Anyone could walk in and talk. Ask her questions, or just talk. She would listen. She would care. She would help, she would love. For her, it wouldn’t matter who you were. For her, you are divine as you got a soul, mind and body crafted by God. She would never judge, she would always accept.

One day, a traveller came there. He was a dreamer, a thinker… a free spirit. He was a very curious man. He wanted to know. He had come there by chance. He had been out on one of his wanderings and had reached this quaint little village by the sea.
    This man happened to see her – a lady quietly sitting by the sea and contemplating something completely out of this world. That day, she wasn’t sad or broken; just, she was thinking and lost in her own world. Well, as he was a curious man, he approached her. With his dreamy eyes and that gentle smile, he asked her who she was.
    She saw that he was a stranger and well, he was strange too. He didn’t look like he needed healing and that made her a bit wary…
    She is cautious and doesn’t know what to make of him. He seems like a gentle soul, a nice person. He talks to her. He listens. It seems like a new experience for her. She feels things that she didn’t ever before, and that scares her. She has a job to do, and she doesn’t know where this stranger fits in… but she loves to talk to him and touch him and feel him and breathe him. He makes her feel happy and loved and wanted. His sweet temper and gentle gestures make her feel at ease. All the suspicions and the fears she felt, melt under his gentle gaze. This man wouldn’t hurt her, her heart tells her. She wants to trust and give her all to this gentle sweet stranger.
    He was attracted to her too. But as he is a traveller, he can’t stay in one place. She offers him her hut, but he declines. He does share her bed, but he is up and about the next day. He would stay at times for a night or two and then again go wandering for days. He would come and go at his will. He couldn’t resist her charm and beauty, but he was a restless soul. He had to know how things are in the outside world too.
    He would talk to people. He loved to know new things. At times he wandered alone, lost in his thoughts, oblivious to everything. She sensed that and gave him his time and space. She was only concerned for his well being as there were wild animals out there and demons too scary for words. She wanted to ensure that he was safe when he was wandering.
    She thinks of making a spell that will protect him always, or a talisman to ward off evil. She joins her soul to him so that whenever he is in trouble, she should come to know. She does too, but as she doesn’t know where he is physically, she gets restless and sad.

Her work is going on too. But the wanderer is always on her mind. His face keeps flashing in her mind. She can’t help but worry for his well being. She is protective by nature and can be fierce too, when need be. The wanderer is a gentle soul. She can’t help feel protective and concerned for him. This feeling torments her.

Well, the traveller does always come back to her; and when he does, she is so relieved and happy! Sometimes she fears, what if he doesn’t come? What if he wanders so far away that he loses his way and can’t come back even if he wants to..?
    These thoughts trouble her. But she forces herself to calm down and trust; to have faith to continue her work and leave things to God. He got him, He will decide the future. But well, she does get a bit affected though. Still, she trusts and waits. Patiently, quietly, endlessly… watching the road and wondering if her wanderer is well wherever he is…

• jess says:

why witch-doctor?????

• Roxstar says:

Mystique!!! You nailed it to a tee!! I am that girl living in hit by
    Beach!! Beautiful allegory – thank you & bless you! Roxstar

• Kiara says:

I don’t think it’s implying witch doctor, I believe just the fact that Scorpios are very INTUITIVE and are very welcoming and the fact that people just always connects on a spiritual level with a Scorpio, we are lovable by nature.

• jess says:

Oh I was thinking that table was other-way round. I think, I maybe that girl and waiting for someone else who is quiet similar. Yes true, in life I have encountered a person who sounds like this traveler man, who has wondering eyes. Though he is glued to one place, country, but still he’s dwelling around in other words.

• Hey March 10 (Finally figured you out LOL) Thank you for wishing me well. I wish you and all the other misc raging cunts well too! No hard feelings really :D What I did realize over time is that you are a mad + delusional cunt wanting to belong in an equally mad world. Just remember how OBL(you’re other half)(google pls) went out. When the time came he shat his pants and vanished off the face of the earth.I believe an Inbred soul-less pig such as yourself are destined to a similar fate.

Laters now, Mrs White Cush you get married/getsomecockintoyoubeforeyouturn30causeeveryoneonyourfbfriendslistisdoinitandyougottabelongrightotherwisemaamiwillfindyouadistantcousintospoonwith? and we’ll catch up later

Fuck all you raging + insecure cunts. You’re a disgrace to all things feminine.

• Sunshine says:

Interesting read….. amazing I might add, “chineseboxer” you be very careful what you wish for, as things always have a way of working out, because she could very well have found what you wrote and now understands exactly how you truly feel given that you Aquamen find it extremely difficult to express your ‘real’ emotions and hide behind them in your thoughts and Scorpios knows and understands this.

Hope you will allow her to keep that heart she stole, because I am almost positive you had an astoundingly powerful effect on her as well.

All the best, coming from the keyboard of a Scorpio who is also falling much deeper for a fellow Aqua she met recently!

I hope he bookmarked this and will find out that I wrote this about us….or maybe I don’t, and want to tell him face to face only if he didn’t seem so unobtainable at times.

But I can relate to Mystique’s post….”she trusts and waits patiently, quietly, endlessly… watching the road and wondering if her wanderer is well wherever he is…”

• Anonymous says:

will be obtainable to you or may be not.

• NineTin says:

What you steal eventually gets stolen from you.About time you moved on no? Remember, L is for ‘letting go’.

• Unknown says:

Perhaps he wants this as much as her, maybe they should discuss it over Vx and Sangsters; see how obtainable they both are to each other.

• 500 days of bummer says:

he wants her yes……buttttt her is not her.

• Bittersweet says:

Its not stolen if it was willingly handed to you and you undoubtedly ‘took’ it under the impression given that it never belonged to anyone to begin with ( unless he lied), Move on to a better tomorrow with him, yes!, without him going nowhere, chemistry cannot be denied, no matter how one tries to fight it!, or L can also mean ‘Long & Lasting’.

• LaaadyRed says:

Yes, she knows it’s him and he knows it’s her and they both know they want each other…..a journey filled with serendipity, joy and longevity, now will be so much less about the destination but so much more about the journey!

• Higly sexed but certainly not vexed. says:

Hiya Sunshine!

I DONT WANT her to know.Eye want the communion-o-cunttss to know.As far as she is concerned, her is JUST another fleeting glimpse in a montage of never ending fleeting glimpses.

• Doc says no more pork and fish for me! says:

your nowhere is my everywhere

• TingTongClan says:

there is no better tomorow with him becuz there is no him in your present

• Until Infinity says:

calm down…. what if she ALREADY KNOWS and doesn’t care what the Doc says, she’ll prepare something more savoring you’ll be able to digest! You know you’ve found a friend when you don’t need to say anything for them to understand.

Nowhere in your everywhere???…sure about that – look again…yes and then she will stay right there every time you take a stare on that montage in your mind until she becomes your everything in your everywhere.

• Sunshine says:

No him in the present doesn’t mean, there will be no him in the tomorrow….a sun flower begins its life as a seed tucked into the dirt and then it grows quickly rising towards the sun….pow!!

• Optimystique much?

• Standing_Ovation says:

Why not??, no point in been pessimistic all the time, learning to balance fears while allowing a romance to unfold naturally will only confirm that chemistry does speaks for itself, beyond any words or actions….. Goes much deeper than that and you of all persons know this.

• Eye gotta go, You gotta be blind says:

Eye noes nothing.But promise me….Maybe, just maybe, in another life, I’ll still gather stories and you’ll not spoil the end.

• adam says:

promise i’ll try not to spoil :)

• Goodbye says:

And they lived happily ever after…that I promise you.

• Eve says:

Then I promise that I’ll try not to spoil it either

• adam says:
  • Pheonix says:

wow wow wow a million times! , if anyone knows the where abouts of the chineseboxer, or if you are reading this, we would love to hear how things have developed between he and his love interest.

Scorpio/Aquarius stories are always filled with intense passion.

If you are out there, lets hear from YOU.

• Eve says:

What are you implying adam??? What is rt na??

• adam says:

confirming someone’s lost id???? eve what do u feel, i’m rt or wrong???????????? trying to find someone so that I can give her a pending gift (a tight slap) hehe

• Deena says:

Both are fixed signs with minds that fixate or obsess on something, Scorpio likes to probe, and dive to the bottom then emerge with a multi dementional view while Aquarius is more conceptual who likes to look down from a great height and see how things are connected from a distance prospective. If they understand this difference in outlook between each other, they become a creative team par excellence, if not they are bound to be misunderstood which would be heartbreaking for this power couple match.

• Eve says:

I feel you’re a naughty boy adam, very very naughty!! Buuuut Tis the season for exchanging of gifts, will you be my pixie??, as there might be a gift somewhere under the mistletoe waiting for you, its believed that magical moments happen there :D

• adam says:

omg, i’m calling her and she not picking up the phone………have she forgotten me or she’s dead hehe

• Eve says:

No adam, she will NEVER forget about you, ever! Maybe you missed a digit and dialed the wrong number :)

• adam says:

oh no, what should i do now, because i don’t remember anything else?????? does that mean, i could never reach her. Presently, the distance between us is very gigantic in all ways and this was the last alternative i had. Should i come to her country, naaaaa that sounds very despo :(

• Eve says:

In all honesty, do you miss her?