Virgo Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

This is one of the late-great combinations!!  You read it first here.  This pair is absolute magic following none of the usual newspaper Sun sign trivia.  An enormous amount of respect  and a common viewpoint is at the core of this relationship.  It will be easy for these two to court, marry, and set up housekeeping.  There is an almost seamless energy that makes it a pleasure being in each other’s company.  You would almost call it love at first sight.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as an Aquarius Man:
 If you are attracted to a Virgo woman, you already respect her for the many fine qualities you have noticed.  She, like you, is not a game player.  She could care less what her friends are doing, what they think about her or about you for that matter.  It’s amazing how much tension this releases from the mating process.  You will feel a great sense of relief as she naturally gives you the space you need.  She is hardly the type to bother you with texting during the day; she undoubtedly has business of her own to take care of, or is relaxing and enjoying her own company.  You will find so much to respect in this woman.  The Virgo woman’s calm, cool collectedness is genuine.  This is much to your relief because you have been fooled so often before.  This is a lady worth working for.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Virgo Woman:  Use your innate persistence to put yourself in the path of the Aquarius man.  You can see through him right away so you know that his busyness is a cover up for not having very many friends and no social life to speak of.  His work is his whole world and knowing that, all you need do is stand outside and knock politely on the door.  You’ll notice no one else is there, and this puts you at a tremendous advantage in attracting the Aquarius man.

Degree of Romance:  If Aquarius is going to be romantic with anyone, it will be with dear gentle Virgo.  She has a way of bringing it out in him because she is so uniquely patient and undemanding.  He is likely to see what a prize she is and knock himself out to the best of his abilities to make her his own.

Degree of Passion:  As with romance, the Virgo woman is likely to squeeze every ounce of passion out of the Aquarius man.  This guy is not nearly as detached as he appears to be, but she knows that already.  The fact that she assuages his loneliness makes him open up in a way that he never has before.  This is a relationship where passion increases as the years go by and that is a very lovely thing.  If you give fire a place to burn in, it can turn into a mighty conflagration.

Degree of Friendship:  A Virgo woman and Aquarius man can be very fine friends indeed, and they are likely to be each other’s only true friend, as well.  Both signs are interested in quality, not quantity and they both have very high standards and ideals which few other people can meet.

Degree of Marriage:  This is one of the best marriage combinations there is.  They can easily pull together as a team as their ability to communicate with each other is usually superb (they kind of speak each other’s language).  They have quite similar values, and their lifestyle choices are probably similar, too.  This relationship can be an all-consuming marriage where the couple binds together and shuts out the rest of the world in positive ways.  They can become the closest of friends and confidants, contribute much to the community, be an asset wherever they find themselves in life, and create a delightful home conducive to raising healthy children.  Virgo woman and Aquarius man can be pretty close to “a marriage made in heaven.”

Progression of Relationship:   This guy doesn’t play games.  If an Aquarius man is interested in, he will make it known, and he will take the time to cue in to his interest’s desires for the kind of relationship she wants and the speed at which his beloved wants want to travel.  He will take the time to find out about her so that he can comply with her unstated as well as stated wishes.  They are both known to be good communicators and the relationship will give evidence to the importance of that skill in relationship-building.  They are likely to clear the air in a fair and justifiable way so that the union stays intact.

Sex:  This is one relationship where sex is likely to come at the right time — after all the other chakras are aligned.  Sex between these two becomes a precious form of communication, never emotionally exhausting or physically demanding.  They may be relating in a way that we all will be one day, there is such fairness and consideration apparent in the negotiations.  Both these signs are somewhat androgynous which adds to the intellectual pleasure of coupling — because there are four different ways to do it.

When It’s Over:  This one is likely to last a lifetime, but if it must end, they will probably be on the same page — as always.  It is simply time to turn to a new chapter, and that, dear friend, means laying the past gently to rest.  No need for hard feelings.  It just is what it is.

Our Rating:  10/10

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

244 Responses to Virgo Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• aquadisiac says:

7 months into dating my virgo girl..still not official but i think our feelings for eachother have grown strong..the push and pull thing is not happening as often with her as it was the first 4 months of dating…the one thing that we both haven’t done was discuss our emotions/feelings for one another…i think the reason is because both aquas and virgos are afraid of rejection hence why it is hard for both to feel vulnerable and express emotion…i noticed that we show how we feel for eachother in a physical sense as opposed to verbalizing it…it has come to a point though where i WANT to tell her how i feel about her and hope that this is going somewhere and i WANT more than just a “dating” relationship..i think i’m gona have to be the one to step up to the plate and do it lol..uGHhh i do not wear my heart on my sleeve so this type of situation is gona be a difficult one for me..i do love her and i am sure she feels the same for me too..communication is key with virgo/aqua relationships

• yours truly... says:

Im a virgo girl and to be truthfully honest i do not put too emphasis on horoscopes, i dont need a guideline on how my life should be destiny will be the decision. However!!! This article is on point with the kind of relationship i had with my aqua guy-3 years ago :( yes we were different in ways that were complimenting and fun. From experience this descibed our amazing relationship precisely, my aqua guy is king! (Well actually was…) ive been miserable w/out him and is far beyond my reach now that we live on seperate parts of the world now. The underlying issue was communication and detachment. Aquadisiac is 100% on point with this one, if this combination wants a fufilled relationship, communication will key. If there are any doubts, confusion or insecurities i suggest you bring it to the surface with dialogue. A aqua will like that knowing that they are great with friendships and a virgo will too appreciate this knowing that we like having answers to our analytical minds.

• aquaa says:

I do not normally believe in this zodiac thing but this is spot on for what I had with my virgo as well. We were different in ways that were complimentary though similar at the core of it. Now the thing is I did something silly and I wasn’t there for her when I should have been. I know I did a big mistake and wish I can do something about it. My question is does a virgo female normally forgive enough to get back together. I do not know if I am too late but I really wish she would forgive me. I know she got hurt deeply so stopped all contact but I miss her a lot, any input? Anything that can be done to seek forgiveness from a female virgo?

• Kisses says:

@ Aquaa we virgo women forgive but we never forget, even if we want to forget it haunts us over and over again in our thoughts. we are already worry worts so this is just something else that will dive us crazy. In the end you will be paying for it for the remainder of the relationship.Not worth it Believe me I AM A VIRGO WOMAN.

• fauxnaif says:

@Kisses, it depends, you never really know cause once an aqua commits, there’s not much you can do to put him/her down. It worth it for us, it just may not seem like it… so Worry less on that part,.. ^^, rather thrown in your worst, you’ll see… You just have to put in a little bit more trust on your partner and to yourself as well,.. ^^,..

• Virgo says:

@ kisses you are spot on darls reading your comment made me laugh , happened to me and till this day always remind him of what he did.

• SeanLeo says:

When’s the best time to confess your feeling to a Virgo woman? When is it not a good time to?

• Angel says:

@SeanLeo The best time to confess your feelings to a Virgo woman is when you’re having them. We will appreciate the honesty and the fact that you are comfortable enough with your feelings to do it. The worst thing you can do is confess your feelings in an emotional dump i.e. tell us how you’ve loved us since etc and will blah blah blah forever. We like to hear it but we want to ensure the words match the action. Did some one say skeptic…? We don’t mean to be. We’re just as emotional but we protect our feelings by being ‘detached’. Confess simply. She will accept it and move forward as long as you have not given her reason not to-she already has the potential color scheme picked out for the wedding. (The colors changes with each potential mate) If you do an emotional dump she will think-I’m glad he told me but that was a lot… ?! Coming from the same woman who has the color scheme picked out. Double standard? Yes; but we really can’t help it.
    I’m a virgo- stern but hopeless romantic secretly hoping to be swept off my feet by the new Aquarius I just met. I consulted the charts to review our probability <—True Virgo I like this chart because our sexual tension was ridiculous. Long story short I held back sexually to avoid being a number/insignificant for/to him. Now, I'm worrying that I may have made the wrong move. I'm letting him be aloof while I worry…I'll let you now how this one turns out.
    Good Luck

• SeanLeo says:

@Angel Thanks for the reply. I actually let her know a few days ago and it was a huge relief to FINALLY get these feelings out in the open. I know she was just as relieved plus she appreciated and respected my honesty. We’ll see what happens but no matter what she’ll always have a special place in my heart and my unconditional love for her will persist.

If this Aquarius guy that you like would leave just because you weren’t intimate then I don’t know if he has the same feelings you seem to. I guess what I’m trying to say is that it wouldn’t matter to me if my Virgo interest wanted to take it slow, it wouldn’t be a deal breaker. I agree, at the same time, that the sexual tension between this combination can be mind blowing, irresistible. Do what you feels best, but keep in mind that even if he is an Aquarius, he’s still human and still a guy.

• aquadisiac says:

hey guys, just an update on my situation…8 months in dating this virgo gal (i’m an aquarian girl) and still no topic of commitment brought up on both our parts, crazy right?! the last time i saw her i went to her house for a little bit before heading off into philly for a going away party. the sexual tension was insane because no one was home but the two of us in her room. NOTHING happend lmao and her body language made it seem like she wanted something to go down. Of course I didn’t do anything about it because i had to leave really soon to make it to the party. SMH! after that she pulled away from me for a good week and a half (hot and cold). now we are back to talking to eachother again but the vibe is different (i guess because we haven’t communicated consistently for almost two weeks). i really want to tell her how i feel and ask her if she would consider being my girlfriend, if not now then sometime down the road. I can’t read her at all and i dont think she can read me either. We both keep our walls up and there is so much emotional/sexual tension between us that neither of us want to express verbally. Anyone have advice or feedback? thanks :)

• aquaa says:

@Kisses @Fauxnaif thanks for your responses I actually spoke to her since then and expressed how I felt and how I am guilty for happened. I am not fully sure but things are looking positive. We have started communicating regularly so there is hope :)

@aquadisiac sounds like you have a lot happening :) just tell her how you feel in an open and honest manner and I am sure she will appreciate it. don’t wait for long you dont want to regret it later on. I font know if this helps you but from what I have seen Virgo woman are shy at the beginning so you will havd to express first they open up when in a relationship though. I think it’s a trust thing. Also be careful this gal might be sensitive within so be emotionally attentive it will help you. And yeah physical chemistry/passion excellent hope this helps good luck :)

• amethystzealot says:

I am a Jan 27 aquarius with sag moon and virgo rising. Just got out of a 6 year relationship with a scorpio and this virgo girl has me wrapped around her finger. she’s september 8, leo moon. she is in a long distance relationship and it sounds like she’s only seen the guy three times in the last eight months. sometimes i am not certain if she’s just been very kind to me or if maybe i was the… ‘safe here crush’ because she knew i was taken. i think a lot of people in long distance relationships do that. but yeah, the tension is crazy. the kicker: we go to college together. she’s supposed to graduate in a month but she just found out she might need to do another semester– which would really suck for her, as she is (I assume) hoping to be with him? the signals from her are really mixed; i want to tell her how i feel, communicate about it, but i don’t want to be a threat to her relationship if she wants to keep it because i respect her so much, and i am terrified of losing her friendship, which is worth a LOT to me. in a month, if she does graduate and everything goes well for her, i could lose her forever. i am inclined to wait for her to make the next move, assuming there is a next move, but it is killing me not being able to talk to her about it. i am afraid i’ll scare her off. i am a bold, intense person, and i am trying not to scare her with sudden moves, etc. from all she’s told me, it seems like she likes me better than the boyfriend. she has done a lot for me since i met her, really a special person in my life no matter what happens. i feel i really owe this person for all they’ve done for me. i am torn between making my move OR buying her some plane tickets to see him. what the hell should i do? anybody?

• MannyR says:

I am a 26 yr old aqua man, and I’ve just started dating a 26 year old Virgo woman. It’s only been a week and I can’t get my mind off her. I’ll admit, I’ve already had a sexual encounter with her which was incredibly amazing. She seems to be very open about sex, her feelings, and who she is as a person. I have had only 2 dates with her and I hope I’m not going too fast. Does anyone have any advice to share? Should I take things a bit slower? Or should I continue with how things are going? She seems to be very pleased with how things are currently but I don’t want to scare her away from me. The feelings I have has been stronger than anything I’ve felt in years. Is this normal? should I tell her and be honest with how I really feel with her or should I wait a few weeks?

• Courtney says:

@MannyR I just read your comment and it sounds SO much like how my aquarius man fell for me. I met him at a new year’s eve party, and within the first week he was telling me it has been a long time since he felt this way and that he could never tire of me and that we’re moving really fast but that he can’t help it, that I drive him crazy and it’s almost too good to be true. We’ve been together for three months now, so we’re too early to be considered a success story, but I just wanted to tell you that so far so good. Once he told me that his co-workers were making fun of him because he kept messing up, he said, because he was thinking about me. You mentioned how you can’t take your mind off your virgo girl. He also mentioned how he considered waiting a week before calling me back, just so he didn’t seem so desperate, which seems to relate to some of your concerns. I would suggest moving as quickly as you want to.

• Vii says:

I just got together a few months ago with my aquarius boyfriend (Im a virgo). I have read about our compatibility in a lot of websites, and most of them are very disappointing and scary.
    But somehow, all of those points are true. Aquarius can be very detached and somehow they take quite a long time to ‘warm up’ in the sense that when we meet up (for a date, etc), he will seem very distant and feels like a stranger at first, and he needs time to warm up and get closer and comfortable with me. It happens most of the time and I do feel troubled by it, even though he reassure me that he loves me a lot. Being a virgo, I like planned dates, but with him, it is always so uncertain. It is like so hard to set up a date and plan the activities whatsoever (even though by the end of the way, I have to admit that I do enjoy our time together).
    May I know is it normal for me to feel this way?

I know I really do like him, but somehow our character seems so different from each other. the way we think, the way we act. Initially, I used to always agree with him, but somehow recently, I am not able to agree with his thinking and I realized I can’t accept the way he think (the way he is).

Is there any advice to what I should do or act? Do you think this relationship will go far?

• Jennay says:

I was talking to a Aquarius man and I’m a Virgo. I can honestly say that we did click in some ways but not all. Sex was the only thing to keep us in tact haha. Not a great match I would say but we both make an effort and things r on point w the aquarius man and Virgo woman

• Tia says:

what can i say about aquarius? hmm my father is an aquarius,t hey are easy to engage and they make good friends for the most part. however, they tend to be rebellious, you say po-tato, they say po-tat-o. i have also foudn they can be quite thoughtless, not responding to questions or walking away from situations and not giving explanations, etc. which as you know urks the hell out of a virgo. i dont think th ey are game players persay, they just don’t seem to really be focused on the person in front of them, they are too busy revelling in their own thoughts and dilemmas .

aquarius has n problem being affectionate, they give it easy, is it sincere? yes when they are ready for it to be, and not a moment earlier. i feel on some level aquarius is the type you have to “wait for” forever before he/ she finally decides this is what they want, or before something happens to push them to make a decision. of course there is soo much more to factor in than one’s sun sign i know, just giving my basic opinion. this little old virgoette just doesn’t have the patience

• Pinky says:

I met an aquarius guy (24yrs) 6mths ago (am a virgo gal (19yrs)), i really liked him. 2mths later he asked me out over d phone bt i refused even though i wanted him, i call him like everyday,then i got angry one day and decided not to call him for a week because he has never called me bt i could not bear it, it was lyk a week without calling was like a year for me, i had to call 2 days later.
    3wks ago we started dating, he jst seems so distant unlike before sometimes when i call him, i feel like he doesn’t want to talk to him or am just another pest in his life and really feel bad abt it, it’s like as if am fooling myself.

• forever virgo says:

What is Aquarius’s perfect love match?
    Answer:
    There is no such thing as a perfect love match.

But if you believe in the Universe and The Stars, then there is a very long answer.

The straight answer is Virgo, but the list could go on forever.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Aquarius's_perfect_love_match#ixzz1wmwgMPdj

Virgo’s Basic Features:

Normally Average Hight, or just above.
    Usually graceful and charming.
    Prone to question you more than the average person.
    Physical Features are normally feminine (sorry boys).

- Positive Traits: Modest, shy, meticulous, tidy, reliable, practical, diligent, analytical and intelligent.

- Negative Traits: hypercritical, harsh, conservative, overly-fastidious, overly-conventional, finicky, a perfectionist and a worrier

- Likes: Lists, hygiene, order, detail, precision, wholesomeness, health foods and perfection (even in minutiae.

- Dislikes: Squalor, uncertainty, health hazards, sloppy workers and anything deemed to be sordid.

Aquarius have similar personally traits, and are attracted to people with similarities.

Aquarius’s Basic Features

Loves water.
    Graceful and charming.
    A great kisser.
    Normally Attractive

- Positive Traits: Thoughtful, caring, cooperative, dependable, loyal friendship, inventive, nice, appreciative, scientific, always looking on the good side of things, generally positive about everything.

- Negative Traits: Unwilling to share ideas, selfish, shy, lack of confidence, can be extremely rude if in a bad mood, and lazy.

- Likes: Order, sleekness, cleanliness, positive energy, intelligence, water, calm, quiet, and technology.

- Dislikes: Negative people, complainers, dirtiness, uncertainty, health hazards, and sloppy workers.

Aquarius and Virgo are attracted to each other because of their similarities, and match each other well because they enjoy each other, and rarely ever fight.

But because of such similarities they do not complete each other, and live in harmony in different ways to most couples. Even so, Aquarius and Virgo are very capable of long lasting relationships.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Aquarius's_perfect_love_match#ixzz1wmx4gTME

• Angel says:

@SeanLeo I took your advice and continued to take it slow. He came back several times for a week or so each time but would always leave again so I never allowed myself to take it there.
    Thanks for helping me feel confident in sticking to my position. Sometimes I question whether I am being to hard on guys or if they’re just saying that. I appreciate the support.
    ~Angel

• SeanLeo says:

@Angel … I hope it helped. It’s a confusing topic. Virgo’s usually have amazing intuition and I would use that if I were you to judge “when it’s time.” Aquarians are guys too, have hormones, etc, just like all males. But, basing on my Aquarius self, I have have an immense desire to commit to the one. I’m sure there’s plenty of Aquarians that sleep around but it’s no secret that Aquarians are extremely sensitive and loving underneath all the detachment. I know for me personally, if everything felt right and was right…my Virgo and I would rip each others clothes off and make the most intense, passionate, love humanly possible…BUT, at the right time. If you’re close enough with him, why not have a conversation with him about this? I think that would truly judge the situation and give you a clearer view of his intentions. Plus, it’s practice communicating. And, as far as “waiting,” if he feels the connection…he’s not going anywhere.

My situation is different than yours in that it’s just complicated. I actually spent some time with my Virgo interest today after not seeing her in months which led me back to this forum. Something is there…it’s when I first see her and she disappears almost as if there’s an overwhelming amount of emotion pouring through her, literally jolting her into the other room. And when I can’t take my eyes of her with my heart pounding as she looks up at me. Anyways, just getting back to this topic, I would trust your intuition…I’ve never experienced both this deep an emotional connection and this WILD physical attraction to one woman, let alone how much I crave her respect and can’t get enough of her (Aquarius – Virgo). I literally dream of just being everything she could ever want and need in a man and basically am committed to her when were not even in a relationship. As crazy as that may sound…maybe, maybe it’s all in my head but I feel something so deep almost as if she’s in my aura when we’re physically apart literally feeling her presence. Again, I don’t actually know that for sure, but the point is this connection can be beyond what you’ve ever dreamed of. Keep me posted. I know how much of an emotional ride this can be.

• SeanLeo says:

I literally feel as if a part of me wants a girlfriend, a companion that I’m not this crazy about. A girl I just “like.” It’s because the emotion and attraction and love is sooo strong that I wouldn’t even allow myself to be with her if I’m not at my absolute best, as perfect as I can be. Sigh…I’ve never seen anything that continusouly drives and motivates me while basically it’s my cryptonite at the same time. lol…It’s just nuts but who said love wasn’t.

• Dawn94553 says:

I’m a 41 year old Virgo Woman who met a 44 year old Aquarius man from a dating service in April. We immediately hit it off, it was actually “love at first sight”. We talk to each other 4 times a day, we are together every weekend and together we are amazing. I have been into astrology since I was a kid, like 11 years old and I never thought an Aquarius and Virgo could hit it off. I almost didn’t go out with him because of this. I am so glad I did. I am desperately in love with him and we are already talking about forever. He owns a home but I’m in an apartment so I told him I would move in with him next year in June, it gives us time to cement our relationship and something to look forward to. I am willing to give up my security and being 7 minutes away from work to move 35 minutes away with a lot of traffic to be with him forever. This site is spot on and I couldn’t be happier. As a Virgo woman later in life I just want to be loved and cherished and this man does this for me, in return give him unconditional love and trust (this was the hardest part). Go all you Virgo-Aquarius couples. I wish you love and happiness.

• StableVirgo says:

My Aqua guy and I first met in a work setting where we worked for the same company but in different departments which were on completely opposite sides of one another. The moment we noticed eachother, the attraction was evident. I was very distant though, as was he. I refused to approach him about hanging out outside of work because I have an extreme fear of rejection. It took him a long time (over 2 months) to approach me about hanging out outside of work, and he brought another coworker with him when he did ask because he was so timid and nervous around me. When we finally did get the opportunity to hang out, he made sure that other people were around. The sexual tension was very strong, though, and even with his carefully devised plan of not allowing himself to be alone with me, we managed to be intimate within the first week of hanging out together. I’m not going to lie: it has been an extremely challanging relationship ever since we met. We had broken up a lot within the first couple months (due to numerous insecurities and uncertainties on both of our ends), argued a lot about our differences, and basically attempted to jeopardize the possibility of a full-blown relationship as often as we could but managed to stick it out through all the unnessary chaos. We have now been together (officially as a labeled couple) for a year and almost four months. We still have our moments where we both just need to be alone to find our center again but overall we have become each others’ best friend. The relationship has become the most healthy relationship I have ever experienced, and we speak often about how neither of us is interested in anyone else other than one another. The Virgo/Aqua relationship has proven to be an initially stressful and almost unbearable experience but after accepting each other’s differences and similarities, as well, this relationship is for keeps and I couldn’t imagine spending my life with anyone else.

• Atlanticwoman says:

…yeah this is a stable long running thing. no doubt. yeah. my guy is an aquarius and Nancy is right.

• Pingback: Virgo Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Aquarius Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Angel says:

@Sean Leo the wait prove to be too much much with the “distance” already there. It might have been better if we had a neutral reason to interact like as a co-worker or classmate. It was like having to meet the same person for the first time over and over again. The attraction was there but the communication left a lot to be desired.

• Virgos?! says:

I am aquarius who have always been attracting virgo girls but I truly find them useless and very insecure..crazy. I class them among the easy girls (just for fun) . Well but I wouldn’t mind dating one. Besides they look like kids you can’t take them seriously..

• aquarius+ virgo! says:

• Virgo15 says:

i recently met this Israeli guy(Aquarius,feb 15) and we spent 6 hours with our friends together. we had so much fun. i really liked him but he had to fly the next morning back to Israel since he has to join their mandatory military service for 3 years. he said he will call but hasn’t still. i know it’s a long shot but we the time i spent with him,it was so magical. the way he looked at me, the way he smiled, held my hand, leaned on my shoulder made it clear that there was definitely a connection. He told me that he really want to meet me again,but i am in India and this statement will never materialize since its not rational or practical.*pulls her hair out in frustration*no, we didnt kiss.
    i just want to know if he is really into me or just passing through.

• Virgolicious says:

So I have been trying to attract an Aquarius man. When I first met him, he was so into me, and we hung out a lot. It’s like he flipped the switch, and completely cut me out. But every time we see each other at the club, i can feel him watching me from a distance but never acknowledge me. My friend who is really good friends with him told me he asked about me a few days ago. He won’t express his feelings to me. Yesterday I saw him, and I grew enough courage to ask him to dance with me when I heard my favorite song come on. He did, but then started to grab my hand and put it on his “thing.” He had said awhile back that the reason why we fell off was because we had sex too soon. What is going through his mind? What should I do?

• aqua chick says:

@ Virgolicious

Well babes i am an aqua chick too and I have felt the same thing what your man is going through.It might not be very flattering thing to say about us aquarians that although we keep looking for our mr/miss right, on the way we don’t mind finding prey for our sexual satisfaction.We might become total slut/playboy after a really heartbreaking fall out with the one we truly loved.Our perfect soulmate has to be in control of his/her emotions,shouldn’t give in easily for sex even if it’s us who initiate, they should be mentally challenging and confident.We like to merge with people we consider our equal.And people who do not match up to that standard get used only for sex.We have high sex drive next to scorpios so we take the blame.I am shamelessly accepting that I have used men for sex.I never felt like cuddling them,calling them or hanging out with them after that.They more they pursued me the more I ran away from them.I know it seems cold but I never felt any chemistry with them.I think he found you less challenging and you gave in for sex too early.Take my advice, ignore him.If you go behind him he’ll become more distant.I don’t think he’s into you for long term relationship.If he’s then he’ll come back when you avoid contacts. Act aloof,dress in your best around him, show him that you could care less about his presence, tell jokes and try to pull the crowd towards you.In short show him you’re cool and happening chick and least bothered about him.If he does come back play hot and cold that will get his mind straight and take notice.If he doesn’t then you are better off without him. Love yourself girl, you are virgo and any guy would be lucky to have you ;)

• aqua chick says:

@ Virgolicious

Well babes i am an aqua chick too and I have felt the same thing what your man is going through.It might not be very flattering thing to say about us aquarians that although we keep looking for our mr/miss right, on the way we don’t mind finding prey for our sexual satisfaction.We might become total slut/playboy after a really heartbreaking fall out with the one we truly loved.Our perfect soulmate has to be in control of his/her emotions,shouldn’t give in easily for sex even if it’s us who initiate, they should be mentally challenging and confident.We like to merge with people we consider our equal.And people who do not match up to that standard get used only for sex.We have high sex drive next to scorpios so we take the blame.I am shamelessly accepting that I have used men for sex.I never felt like cuddling them,calling them or hanging out with them after that.The more they pursued me the more I ran away from them.I know it seems cold but I never felt any chemistry with them.I think he found you less challenging and you gave in for sex too early.Take my advice, ignore him.If you go behind him he’ll become more distant.I don’t think he’s into you for long term relationship.If he’s then he’ll come back when you avoid contacts. Act aloof,dress in your best around him, show him that you could care less about his presence, tell jokes and try to pull the crowd towards you.In short show him you’re cool and happening chick and least bothered about him.If he does come back play hot and cold that will get his mind straight and take notice.If he doesn’t then you are better off without him. Love yourself girl, you are virgo and any guy would be lucky to have you ;)

• Virgolicious says:

@aqua chick

lol so easier said than done, but you’re absolutely right with everything. It’s so hard to ignore him, because he goes to the same club I go to. And it doesn’t help that he is a college basketball player, because all these women want to throw themselves at him. I simply ignore him, and have the time of my life. My friends and the other guys on the team would tell me he would stare at me when i’m not looking, and when they tell me this, I can’t help but want to do something about it. And then when I glance at him, he has groupies trying to get his attention. And while his friends are telling me to come over to their VIP section, I shake my head no, because well for one, he ignores me anyway unless I talk to him, two, it’s awkward being in the booth while other women are trying to front, and three, I don’t want to appear like a groupie, too. So I usually just keep my distance, and when the guys say ‘wsup’ to me, I just give them a hug and walk on by. All these girls start looking at me all crazy, and it’s ridiculous. But anyway, I don’t know if he feels any pressure from that, because he can get any girl he wants or i don’t know. One of my good friends, is also his friend, told me, “I know she’s one of those ‘ride or die’ girls,” so does that mean he wants to wait? Like wanna fuck every girl before having some long term with me? I saw him last weekend (about me asking him to dance from the last post) and my friend, also his friend, I, and my friend’s boyfriend went back to their dorm, and I was laying on the couch, he was sitting on the chair, we were listening to music, our friends were in their rooms, and me and him were in the living room. He suggested, “why don’t u come sit over here?” I looked up as I was laying down, “Your tall ass, on a small couch, there’s no room.” He said, “there’s all this room,” gesturing his hands over his lap. In my head, I want to be like, nah im good. lol but I cant! its so hard, because I did want to sit on his lap like he asked. and by him asking me, completely throws me off and confuses me about what he wants. Damn. lol

• Virqo Woman Deeply Devoted to Her Aquarius Man... says:

This article is on point. I Love my aquarius, and he loves me back. We love each other deeply. We either bring out the worse or the good in each other. We seem to balance each other out. He’s my best friend, my lover, my everything. I have never ever felt this way about a man in my life. It’s like my life hasn’t been the same ever since our first kiss. In my previous relationships, I found myself attempting to be someone else’s idea of perfect that I never felt perfect. I can actually be myself around my aquarius. He loves me flaws and all, and I love his flaws and all. One thing I can say we are so similiar but yet so different. We’re similiar because of our values,morals, we’re loners, independent, and humanitairans. We’re different with how we approach life. He would rather just go with the flow. I would plan for it and then go with the flow. I can tell you is this relationship isn’t a cake walk but that’s every relationship. COMMUNICATION is the key. There are times when he feels as if he’s being ignored and he gets rude and mean. Then I have to kindly tell him to stop being rude, or I ignore him back. If it’s one thing an aquarius doesn’t like, It’s being ignored. We talk about it and then we’re back to normal. It typically takes him 5 minutes and he’s fine. Lol. You will have to a lot of patience when it comes to an aquarius, but virgos are naturally patient people so that’s not a big problem. Oh yes the sex is amazing… The best….. Amazing =.]

• Angel says:

@Sean Leo

He came back…out of the blue, upset that I had just let him go. He said that his mother had passed a month before he reached out to me.

He does text but thats about it if you dont include the facebook posts intended for the entire world. I cant get him on the phone. But his texting is consistent at once a week.

Not sure what to expect but I guess its anyones game.

• Absolutely confused virgo says:

I’ve known four Aquarians. My grandad, my best friend in high school, my past relationship, my current relationship. But before I go on about them, here’s a little something about me. I trust people easily. Often it’s bitten me, but I find it strange that people need to lie to me. I give a 100% of trust to people when I meet them, and it goes down and up depending on how the other person in the relation is. When I love someone as a friend or family, I am loyal and sincere, and I would go to any length (morally acceptable) to see them happy. But where I see unfairness and unkindness, I lose respect for them and I keep a distance.
    My grandad was a very influential figure. He was independent, head strong, mostly focused on himself and his wants, which typically meant him having his freedom. No one knew what he did when he was away. My grandmother needed his support during her illness but he never knew how to be there for her, and after she passed away, he married a woman less than a third of his age…
    My best friend from high school was a great guy. He was philosophical, philanthropist nature, caring, loving, very intelligent, but lately he’s being stubborn with his perceptions of the world and with what he sees as right and wrong. And he’s totally cut off contact with all the single girls, even though he’s single and straight. He just doesn’t think guys and girls can be friends without a love interest developing, and he doesn’t think it’s right for a guy to be talking to so many girls… go figure… he says he still cares about me and our friendship but I haven’t seen or heard from him in years of that phone call.
    Anyway, the guy I was in a relationship with earlier on this year was not a good person. He had a way with words but his nature was different. He was selfish, self-centered, egotistic, sex maniac, and he was lying about his past, the present, and him being monogamous. I had felt in my gut that something wasn’t right but I kept giving him the benefit of doubt and tried hard to ignore the issue. I thought that maybe since his family was involved and he wanted us to be engaged, what he did was a mistake and he wanted this to work. But he was only fooling me, and he wanted me to give myself away. We ended the relationship in September but he still writes to me one liners telling me he misses me and loves me. I know its a lie and he just wants me as a feather in his cap. Otherwise his actions would have shown some sort of care or remorse. The guy’s enrolled in Harvard but I swear I still don’t know what he does there. He was very secretive about his life.
    And now I’ve been introduced via friends and family another Aquarian. He seems fairly balanced, spontaneous, although there have been times where he’s tried to play cards early. Some times I think he’s trying to test me, but then I keep thinking that since the previous guy’s nature made him a prick, he may be similar. What I mean is, I don’t like people talking about sex early, especially when you don’t know how the relationship will turn out. I want love and stability growing from mutual respect and friendship. I’m up for being spontaneous but with the right person. This guy and I live miles apart but we met early on last month. We talk over the phone and text each other every day. A few weeks passed by and he sent me a picture of himself standing in front of a lingerie store. It didn’t impress me. Later he tried to get me to talk about sex, which I kinda laughed at and changed the conversation. Yesterday, while talking about new electronics, I asked him if I could use his stuff, to which he said I should play with him instead, and of course that had a sexual undertone as well. In every other way, he seems to be what I had always hoped for… other than the his age and divorce… he’s 11 years older than I am and he was divorced two years back. He says he wants to be open about himself but he’s vague, and yet he wants answers and explanations from me. He says he wants me to be his best friend and I wonder if by that he means best friend with benefits. I’m afraid of being trapped in a relationship where the other person is secretive and only uses me, and to think of having sex with him while that thought is in my head, it frightens me. He is coming to visit my family this weekend. My parents are excited but I’ve got anxiety getting the best of me. I’ve read so many things about Aquarian’s being secretive and cheating that I don’t know if this is something I really want to get into. I sometimes feel I’m not the only one. I have no proof. I seem paranoid, but I’m just scared. I really like him and I want him around but the uncertainly kills me. His sudden change of plans don’t make much sense to me.
    I’ve known guys of other zodiac signs. Sagittarius, Libra, Capricorn, Cancer, Gemini, but none have baffled me as much as the Aquarians. Someone please tell me what I should do.

• somewhere says:

We are not together. I have never seen him as a guy, only a friendly man who I like to see and talk to, until one day looking at his eyes something whispered to me the words: ‘it’s him, he’s come’. I have known him for 12 years. Now I am totally in love but calm or oh dear trying to be. From the moment I see him until we part, I am enchanted by the energy between us, even after 12 years. Whatever happens it is there. It is rare and special, I hope it never ends. I would not define it or try to predict the future, but have to say that against all astrological odds it has been the perfet gift ones soul can receive, so soothing in its beauty. Love is a gift, that comes once in a blue moon, do not rush it, treat it as if it were a butterfly, maybe you can not loose love if it is there but it is fragile and it can be bruised.

• somewhere says:

I’ve been looking for some encouragement for this combination, but found none in written word. My heart does not ache, I am happy every day but scared deeply to even think that this man could love me. So I am satisfied by this fire that he started in me and that gives me strength. I am a scientist so i don’t strictly believe in sun signs, but love the paradox of life and allow myself to notice that I always respect and arouse my curiosity when confronted by aquarius man. I adore their eyes, they always talk to me on deepest of levels. I have trained myself not be critical of myself and hence of others. This aquarius man plays the sweetest of notes to my soul, especially when not around, so I brought myself to believe in telepathy… It is real to me. I don’t care if we are gonna be together or not. I think if it happens, the world would be that much happier with our silent love, if not I am grateful for his presence in my heart and soul. I don’t show my feelings, I am even awkward at times, at times too confident and relaxed when with him, it makes no difference if we are in romantic or friends phase since we’ve been through every phase. He does show the traits of aquarius, I of virgo woman, but it is behind the curtain that we keep this secret bond so alive…
    If he asked me now if I would be willing to wake up next to him in the days to come, I would not think twice, I would go blind folded, I trust this man’s gentle soul entirely and knowing my self it would be smooth sailing, but as a virgo woman I need to be asked first:). lOVE IS ALL WE NEED!

• DeuceBungalo says:

I am an Aquarius male and I had recently met a beautiful, wonderful Virgo woman. I have had horrible luck in keeping a relationship going, but when I am with her, I feel very comfortable and at ease. I think I am in love with her. But she seems a little standoffish, even though she kind of admitted that she wouldn’t like it if I took another girl out and had fun the same way we have. The sex is fantastic, but on the negative side, she isn’t open and seems as if she’s hesitant to commit. I would give my life to be with her and I don’t know why. She is very closed off emotionally and it’s driving me crazy. We’ve only been seeing each other for a few weeks, but I do hope she likes me the same way I like and adore her…

• DeuceBungalo says:

Well it’s been a few weeks but my virgo crush has ended things by being vague. I try to ignore her texts, but it is extremely hard :( I am in love with her but cannot handle the fact that she does not want a relationship. It makes me sad but I will move on I suppose.

• Naveepenguine says:

So the split has happened. as a virgo woman I made a mistake and corrected it. i moved on. Now i feel better. shouldnt have happened bt oh well… we all make mistakes and thats life to learn from your mistakes. its always good to rely on your gut and when that doesnt happen then…well one gets onto the wrong track. ive always been consistent in my basics. back to basics and that has alwyas helped me in my life.

• somewhere says:

These two signs are sooo closed…I wish they would open up more to love, myself included:)..more they wait, more they convince themselves that nothing is there:(…
    still hoping though!

• somewhere says:

@DeuceBungalo:
    sorry for u both, but she is probably very scared…

• haya jan says:

march 2012 i met with an aqua boy,myself virgo,he is of 19,me too of 19,
    start chatting,at the start he was having behavior like a child , which i really dont like,i criticized him very much bkz i wanted him to act like a mature guy,
    there are 3 stages i passed through with aqua frindship,
    at the first stage he was open in expressing love to me while i was not,
    in 2nd stage i was open in expressing love to him But he ňot,at that time he hurt me alot alot,and very cold towards me,not giving time to me,that innocent aqua was now just like a devil,and lying to me so much,and i was always in fear that aqua Will hurt me
    at 3rd stage now we understand each other,now i dont tease him by sticking to him so much,my all missunderstanding been remove,he is good guy,loving ,true,now he telling me the true things,now he is in fear of loosing me,,he respect me alot,and very patient guy,now he is like a mature guy,
    as we belonging from Strict and muslime family,we just express love to each other by texting and chatting,not more than this ,But he is very romantic which i like,
    i am a book mosquitoe and want from him same like a book mosquitoe, :)

• DeuceBungalo says:

@somewhere Thank you. I’m actually still very heartbroken over it. She (Virgo woman) seemed very very cold when I showed my affection. It’s not like I or she had trouble in the looks department, but she was very hot and cold. One second she’d be all over me & talk about personal things, the next she’d be the exact opposite. I wish she were still in my life, but I don’t really know if I was simply being used or not.

• somewhere says:

@DeuceBungalo and maybe not directly:):
    What I find with Aquarius men is that I respect them so much that I avoid to do anything that would disappoint them, which would be very upsetting to my feelings, so I rather don’t do much but enjoy their space. I know it sounds silly, but it is true. Only when I feel comfort do I relax and be myself, so I find myself always drinking lots in ‘his’ company:)), otherwise I weigh all, before doing something, so it could be that the result is really hot and cold? I hate to give too much clues, since I find that we play deciphering the hidden signs, which heightens the mood and daydreaming, which could be dangerous. It’s a long wait, but I feel if it will happen it has to be the right time, not before or after, but when the lesson is learned.
    Tough one!

• somewhere says:

Here the appropriate little joke would be: ‘how do porcupines mate?’…CAREFULLY:))

• Neonika says:

Tthat is so cute. I love it. What a cute way of good wishes. Yes that was wonderful and fast and emotional. heheh. okay tubelight. lit. nancy is so right the virgo woman has ot keep herself inthe way of aqua man.