Aries Man and Gemini Woman Compatibility

Famous Aries-Gemini Couples:  Charlie Chaplin and Paulette Goddard, Warren Beatty and Annette Bening

This bold and ballsy pair will play, “Liar, liar pants on fire!”  Gemini is the liar and guess whose pants are on fire?  A lot of the dynamic is Gemini catching Aries in a net of words like the net Vulcan used to trap the unfaithful Aphrodite.  Gemini is a complete verbal unmatch for the Man of Action who will sputter and stutter as he tries to figure out “What did she mean by that?”  The truth is they bring out the Feisty in each other and love to fight because make-up sex is soooooo much fun with Aries!

How to Attract an Aries Man as a Gemini Woman:  A man of few words himself, Mr. Macho Aries Man will likely be captivated by the live Chatty Cathy doll that has chosen to sprinkle fairy dust his way.  Her words are likely to enchant him as does the sound of her voice.   What they both have in common is a preference for living in the moment.  Nothing gets to either one of them very much.   Gemini is buoyed by a merry temperament and Aries doesn’t stand still long enough to get stuck anywhere.  By all means ask him to do the “manly” things.  Most Aries men carry the entire load of a relationship without so much as a whimper.  Get him involved with everything, picking your kids up from school, driving your aging dad to the podiatrist’s, planning a trip, carrying the luggage and paying for  your unemployed sister to come, too.  Load him up.  If he digs you, he’s here to help.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as an Aries Man: You love competition so just help yourself.  You’ll have your work cut out for you getting this little heifer roped and tied.  Don’t worry if you’re tongue tied by her charms, she’s never listening anyway.  She dances to her own music.

Degree of Romance:  Aries is the most romantic sign in the zodiac so where you find Aries you find Amour.  Aries loves the thrill of the chase and Gemini will often outrun him like a babbling brook.  The ways he wins her back is the stuff great romances are made of.

Degree of Passion:   This is a very passionate combination at least on Aries’ part.  Gemini’s flighty indifference and fairy like ways seem to fan the flames of Aries’ furnace.  There will be plenty of heated (and “hot”) words exchanged, plenty of chances to chase her down and get her back again after one of the endless break ups she stages for her own diversion.

Degree of Friendship:  These two are basically “independents” on the social scene.   They are both easily bored and don’t have the skills to develop lasting relationships with others for which they see no need.  If they aren’t an item they aren’t likely to be together.  What would be the point?

Degree of Marriage:  We vote Aries the man most likely to get down on his knees to propose to this Fairy Princess.  Their marriage can work because they both honor each other’s independence, wit and traveling speed.  They secretly find everyone just boring.

Progression of Relationship:  Possessive and jealous, Aries goes for closure pretty quickly but Gemini keeps the pace interesting because she has so many tricks up her sleeve.  We vote Aries most likely to impress his date with a dozen red roses, a ***** evening and a limo to           boot.

Sex:  Fast, fun and furious, likely multi tasking as well.  These two love the hands-on experience anytime, anywhere and they will keep up a running stream of upbeat extroverted commentary, like “That’s good, Baby, you know it.”  There’s bound to be some pretty x-rated texting and phone going on all the time, too.  It was a Gemini who invented tweeting just so she could get a rise out of Aries during the day.  This also serves to throw him off the scent when she  needs a little space to pursue Gemini Girl Stuff.

When It’s Over:  This relationship can come down as fast as you can say, “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”  Nobody wants to mop up either!  What’s the point?  It’s over!

More on Gemini Women

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aries Man and Capricorn Woman
Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

23 Responses to Aries Man and Gemini Woman Compatibility

• Missing my aries says:

Sooo true.. Especially about the texting. Oddly enough he (aries) suggested sex-ting first! Its been a whirl-wind since then…

• Aries_man BRH says:

I looooooooooooooooove my gemini!!!!!!!!!!!

• gemini 1 says:

The above is so true, i could only sit here and smile. My aries man…mmm mmm mmmm! So far the best thing that’s happened to in yrs. and the passion!!!!!!

• mz.gemini!24 says:

Me ans my ARIES have been thru HELL! MY fault but im not that kind of person. just got pushed and thru myself to the wolves….. i left and after 3 months he’s with someone and I thought i hated him. But called him out the blue and now IM IN LOVE. HE SPEAKS OF LEAVING HIS CURRENT RELATIONSHIP………….. TO B CONTINUED… HE LOVES ME TO DEATH AND IM CONTENT AND THANKFUL 4 THAT…. But ummmm how much is 2 much. lol but thats why i lovem…….. and the sex is GREEEAT!

• Gemini Girly Girl ( Triple G) says:

Oh my god!!!!! This is all soooooo true! Especially the texting and phone conversations. Do webcam count ?? :D
    This describes my relationship with my aries guy all the way !!! I love you !

sincerely
    Triple G

• gem woman says:

My aries and i just broke up. Another man has been chasing after me. he seems like i nice guy however im still in love with aries. Do you think aries will come back to me? We broke up because he isn’t ready to comitt to marriage.

• Gemini and Aries convert says:

Reading this was like watching my relationship go before my eyes. The sex-ting, talking, the sex, and the Aries being left wondering what I was saying. Unfortunately, ours was short lived, started with an explosion and died just as fast. Although I was not ready for it to end, I would definitely go for another Aries man. If I could have even half of what I had with my friend, it would be heaven!

• Galvinyz says:

I recently started chatting with an Aries man who I had met a couple years ago and I only just returned from a weekend away he insisted he paid for.
    I had the most most incredible time with him and am now absolutely smitten!
    He is soooooooo affectionate..
    He is completely amazing and I am now completely wrapped up in him.
    This is all so very true…
    I’m head over heels :)

• Johndeers says:

I met my gem woman @4yrs ago and it was pretty good in the beginning. There were good days and bad days like most couples and some were plain rocky days! A year and a half into our LTR we got some happy news. I waffled a bit but took a deep breath and decided to marry my gem gal. It was hard but I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do whichever way I looked at it. I am glad I did it because we now have a child that has a father’s protection, love and support. Most of all I did it for myself because I know I would have fallen in my own eyes if I did not stand by my woman in her hour of need. God knows I’ve done some good things, some great things, some stupid things and some mistakes. But the look that i see in my gem’s eyes make’s my life worthwhile and honorable.

• 2ruegemini says:

I had a short-lived experience with my aries. I know this was an unconvetional situation met each other on a chatline, talked , texted for hours at a time exchanged pics. When i was ready to meet things changed I kno i shouldnt have fell for him but it was eight months out of my life and never felt this way over anybody else. Have to admit hate aries male passive aggressive behavior and regret my behavior, will another man ever make me feel the way he did/

• anon says:

:) :)

• jugganawtressEX says:

This is true with my Aries. I gave him a run for his money and he loved it. We were friends but I was already in a relationship. He left, came back and we finally got together. Single best thing I’ve done in my life was marry him. He spoils me unconditionally and he loves it! I am in awe of how beautifully awesome he is. I wish I would have just broke up with my ex to be with him so long ago. Sweet, aggressive, demanding, caring, loving, etc…he did want to seal the deal quickly when we finally got together, but I had him wait for some months until I accepted. Everyday just gets better, every morning I turn over to see him and realized, I’ve made the best decision in my life…to devote/share my life with him.

• still says:

My aries guy – sparks immediately over 15 years ago. Broke up, moved on, but now he’s back in my life. I guess we couldn’t live without each other after all.

• Patti says:

My Aries man has loved me since we were kids… and I’m realizing I’ve loved him too.. we’ve both married twice before and got together for a one night stand 16 years ago… I’m seeing him in two weeks … I miss him so much and cannot wait to walk on the beach in his arms!

• Karla says:

I’m a 22 year old Gemini female, I have to say I love the new and FIRST Aries man (26 years old) that I ever dated! I love all there traits I’m guessing hes okay with my split personality and laughing all the time. I love his straight forward, blunt, aggressive, moody, happy go lucky nature. Kind of reminds me of me but without the negativity he is me with and without it lolol! I love it. Hopefully I can make him 100% mine, most likely will Gemini woman do know how to get what we want. Don’t we ladies! <3<3<3

• Fairy Princess says:

oh my… i am speechless. i am the gemini woman and the aries man is exactly like described. i really like aries man, but i make sure he chases when things are slow on my part…

• christian says:

haha thats so true with the sex part lol

• Pingback: city mini stroller review

• jkb65 says:

I’ve only been with my Aries man for a month. Things were hot and heavy from the start. We don’t get to see each other enough, but when we do, it’s AMAZING! He’s got a 13 year old son that he dotes on and has custody of every single weekend. He will not take time away from his son (or other family members) to be with me. I understand this is an Aries trait????? I’m trying to decide if he is that in to me or not. When we are together, the time flies and everything in this article is true. The problem is, I can’t live without him (already taht wrapped up in his sexiness), but I don’t understand why I cannot get him to give me more time during the week/weekends. One day a week just isn’t cutting it. Help….comments?????

• chrissychris says:

OMG… jkb65 I have the EXACT problem with my Aries guy. He is the sweetest most caring man. We live in different states and only see each other twice a week and never on the weekends b/c he has his son. If you find a solution for your Aries guy let me know b/c I can really see myself with mine long term.

• chelseathegemini says:

my aries man has locked off all communications with me he won’t reply to my messages.

• chelseathegemini says:

he told me he loves me and now I don’t believe him….. almost two weeks since he’s in Connecticut and not once has he tried to contact me.

• gemlady says:

Recently I started seeing an Aries man an I cannot wait to see how this one turns out….Hope all goes well..