Aries Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Aries-Scorpio Couples: Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan, Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan, Robert Downey, Jr. and Susan Levin

The secret to this magick is to understand how much Aries is always looking for someone strong enough to push back!  That is Aries Heaven, Aries Nirvana, Aries Jannah – someone who saves you from your own excesses, who calls you on your b— s—, who puts you back in your place when you just can’t get it right yourself.  (Aries don’t start out to be obnoxious. They just wind up there half the time.)  Put back in his place –that’s when the Ram turns into the Little Lamb that followed Mary to school.  A Scorpio woman can produce this result with a single look.  Scorpio women are a good mirror for Aries men in that – without even trying – Scorpio women are usually so powerful they scare people.  Not a problem here.  Aries is never scared even when they should be.  You are beginning to see the bounty of this pairing.  We all know if you back down the schoolyard bully he will worship the ground you walk on.  It’s a universal phenomenon, like the toddler whose own tantrums scare him to death.  No one wants to feel like an out of control monster just because others are too weak to take a stand  The Aries man and the Scorpio woman are both looking for restraints and that is what they find so happily in each other.  It’s a big relief to know someone is strong enough for you to be as strong as you are.  Suddenly, all’s right in the world

How to Attract an Aries Man as a Scorpio Woman:  You can turn up the headlights, girl.  Whereas most men cover their privates and slink out the back door, imagining that you are a castrating maw of dark feminine energy (Joan Crawford comes to mind), Aries is turned on and comes fast forward.  There is a great polarization.  He is SO masculine.  She is SO feminine.  It works!  Especially, Scorpio, be sexy.  Enjoy your prowess.  He’s going to!

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as an Aries Man:  Be direct and even crude.  Shock and awe are good guidelines if you have the balance and maturity to pull it off.  One thing this lady does not want is amateurs so whatever you decide to do, do it with confidence.

Degree of Romance:   Aries is the most romantic sign in the zodiac and with Scorpio for inspiration, it can reach beyond the limits.  If any two people could worship the God and Goddess in human form, it is these two.

Degree of Passion:   Where passion is concerned, these two wrote the book.  Think of the most climactic song or movie you’ve ever seen.  There is so much aliveness between these two.  Their energy is so well matched.  They are so relieved to have found one another.  Kind of like mating season down on the farm.    The chemistry is profound.  Some people take energy when they have sex.  These people both give energy.  The creative force is multiplied.  Together they are so much more than alone.

Degree of Friendship:  These two will get involved in all sorts of adventures together, some of them a little edgy.  It seems that nothing they do together is simple or routine.  Things get complicated quickly like the plot of “The Departed”.  As they experience each other more and more “”in action”, their trust and admiration grow.

Degree of Marriage:  There is tremendous potential in this couple for marriage.  Neither sign ever gives up on anything so they have a better chance than most to make it last.

Progression of Relationship:   Balls to the wall.

Sex:   The passion and trust level are so high this makes sex a special bond between them.  It is every bit as much an athletic event as it is a bonding or procreative mechanism.  There is always an element of competition involved, “Am I the best you’ve ever had?  Have you ever done it on video before?”  Both are likely to be very “good at” sex so there is an extra dimension of confident performance to add spice to the adventure.  Aries will feel each time like he has to conquer al!  The thrill of the chase will remain years after It’s in the bag.  They both have the gift of being able to lose themselves completely in the moment so — when they have sex – time literally stands still.  We vote this couple most likely to do it in a public restroom.

When It’s Over:  It’s likely to appear over, time and time again,   only to be regenerated.  This allows them to do what they do best, beginnings and endings.  Scorpio loves to end things.  Aries loves new starts.  This also allows Scorpio to seduce anew and Aries to conquer anew —  and, oh, the great make-up sex.  Just try not to involve innocent bystanders in your volcanic phases, especially those who are vulnerable emotionally to your storms of passion such as your own offspring and parents.  A relationship this alive is very  intense.  I think you may feel like killing each other from time to time but the love will never end.

More on Scorpio Women

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aries Man and Capricorn Woman
Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

110 Responses to Aries Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• nicole says:

huh? are u guys talkin to me?

• Lori says:

THIS IS INCREDIBLE TRUTH !! I laughed the entire way through reading this. Especially the part about how to attract the female scorpio. THis was TOO accurate. What a trip !

• Anonymous says:

I could not agree with this more. Although my Aries and I are no longer together this described us perfectly. We have a lot of passion for each other…almost too much. Since we broke up in 2007 this is our relationship –
    We love each other, then hate each other, talk on the phone everyday, stop talking for months, argue, decide to see each other, decide not to see each other,have sex, decide we’re not having sex anymore, have sex again…it’s a torturous seemingly neverending circle..until the next love of our life comes along.
    It’s maddening!

• Cat says:

I have been dating my Aries man for the last month. Its been so intense right from the moment we met and I feel like I have found my soul mate. There was this huge magnatism from the moment I looked into his eyes. Hes so masculine – i love it. The sex is amazing too – off the scale!!!! He has told me that I am his dream girl and that he loves me like no other before. I cant help feeling a bit scared that this relationship is unsubstainable over a long period of time. I want him more than anything in my life – to look after me and love me forever. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that he is the one.
    Scorpio girl x

• Catwoman says:

Cat….read what I wrote a couple of months ago. I was so in love but he just disappeared on me 2 weeks ago after many, many ups and downs. What ever you do, do not let him know you love him. My Aries guy courted me none stop until I let him know that I was in love with him and then he started all this wishy washy drama!

• lexus says:

I couldn’t agree more with this. Me n my Aries man have been together for 6 months .weve had our UPS n downs. But mainly UPS. He’s so caring so sweet n he is there. He is very manly. As for me I tend to freak out
    .but he is always there helping me out. So far are relationship has alot of life great sex. N he has even too over the fatherly role to my son ….it wonderful

• Catwoman says:

Ok….so it has been on again for the last month with him so maybe he has finally grown up. I totall agree with this statement….”They both have the gift of being able to lose themselves completely in the moment so — when they have sex – time literally stands still.” :)

• Najia says:

Well I. Just started dating a Aries a few weeks ago. The attraction was instant the problem is I’m looking for a long term relaitionship and he doesn’t think he is ready!!!! What to do?? But he still want to spend all his free time with me

• REYBAYBEE says:

i like the very last sentence because it is sooo verry true.I am a Scorpio woman who is now in a process of leaving a 5year relationship with an aries man.The first 2-3 years was the most awesome years of our relationship untill he stopped hustlin…i started running off at the mouth because he got lazy & i was always left being the 1 to hold the weight and then he started cheating because he claims that it was because of my mouth but oh well! I WASNT GOING TO CONTINUE TAKING CARE OF NO GROWN A$$ MAN! he cheated about 3 times and I kept sticking around to make it work then…after a while I got tiered of hearing stuff about him from other people so I kicked him out. he also had alcohol& drug issues which completely help me leave him. Im not gonna lie…its the hardest break-up I’m going through because deep in my heart…we BOTH know that we still love one another but neither 1 of us is willing to budge any further than we already have. It really sucks to say that its over but I wish that if he wasnt sooo lazy & didnt have a drug habit as well as his cheating habits…i think that it wouldve worked out but no! he perfectly ruined what i thought was perfect. We even would have the worsest fights! i mean WORST ok? like literally close to killing eachother. Anyways…I think i couldve had a little bit more patient with his drug habit & his money issues but CHEATING? oh! hell NO!!!! U NEVERRRR EVERRR CHEAT ON A SCORPIO!!!! coz once u go bad on a scorpio….she’s definately gone forever! IM DONEEEEE!!!! never again would i fall for a aries! ugh! now Im talking to a Saggitarius & he is the most understanding person Ive ever dealt with. I swear we’re on the phone like all day everyday! & dont get me wrong…I still think about Mr. Aries & he still txt’s me evryday wanting to get back together but I still shut it down because deep in my heart….I know he will never change=(

• lala says:

wow, so true, but I don’t know if we both realized it…. I totally fell for an aries by accident, and it seems like he’ll never leave my mind or heart!

• Pingback: Bad news, good news « Don’t call us, we’ll call you

• michelle says:

I too had a relationship with an aries man, loved him whole heartly, but he cheated, he still says he loves me and then has a other relantionship with another women.When it came to my view things felt like harendious like never before, i sometimes feel things that he expresses comes from his heart but on the other side he supports the lady more than me,hate this like anything,scorpions can never stand this at all, her man giving inportance to some other women….oohhh hell that feelings kills man,he still stares at me wenever he gets the chance, and does care, but all becomes fake cause i can never stand for a man who has no will to stand by me as i am doing….i dont trust a aries man now…i will never say that i hate him coz i will never be able to.. i still love him and will love him with all i have, the sad part is he never understood and giving so much dedication u get nothing in return it hurts like hell….

• cool scorpian says:

i m currently in relationship wid an aries guy..n he is way too sweet n the best part i luv abt him is tht even after our fights he wants our relation to work..he is charming n v bth luv each other madly…:)
    his care fr me makes me mad abt him..also the way v luv each other is magical..bt the worst part is tht he is too much in his career n stays busy often…wich pisses me off..
    otherwise its beaaatiful…:)

• True Scorpio says:

My first love was with an Aries, we loved hard and fought hard. When things were bad they were bad, and when they were good things was great. He cheated multiple times and was caught, there was plenty of red flags and I was naive. I put my whole heart into a man who didn’t deserve an ounce nor did he understand what kind of love he had. He took it for granted. When I look back, we were so young and were eachother’s first love. You couldnt pay me to date a Aries man again, something about them is a total turn off.

• dutchcuban says:

Spot on this article. I am a scorpion girl and been dating this aries guy. Before I was with a cancer man, he was the most boring and lazy man I ever encounter. The sex was worthless!! Me and my aries guy both been in other relationship when we were apart and I truly missed him. And it’s true we ended things. I am still catching up the sex that I missed out! We have sex like rabbits, out door, in the car on the beach you name it! He gave me assignments, like not to wear underwear when we go out. The sex is hard, perverted, kinky and nasty. I love it and enjoyed every moment of it. He always txt me telling me what he is going to do to me! That really turned me on, every time! I know they have kicked us out of Eden and Hell, cos we are so bad, we fight dirty but the sex is incredible.

• SoInLove says:

My Aries guy is the absolute best. After five years with a Cancer (which was a disaster) and a horribly failed marriage to a Pisces man, I finally gave up on dating the signs labeled as my “best match.” Other water signs cannot keep up with me at all, and other Scorpios are only suitable as friends.

My Ram is smart, strong, confident, romantic, hilarious, spontaneous, eager to please, and creative. We balance each other out. I am negative, he is positive. I am pessimistic, he is optimistic. He is so light-hearted, and I am so serious. Our sexual chemistry is off the charts, yes, but more importantly… there is so much balance between us.

For reference: I’m a Scorpio sun, Virgo rising, Virgo moon. He is an Aries sun, Scorpio rising, Libra moon. We are incredible together.

• Sarfy Arian says:

Type your comment here

michelle :

I a true aries man…17 april born…& i wished he should hav understood you…i m also an aries nor i drink not even smoke ..nor hav cheating habits …i just needed a true love ..which was my scorpio woman..but it ended lyk hell..& hurts more than hell & thats why i guess that astrologers give us the keywords lyk ..:”ardent ,jaelous & intense…”. But aries_scorpio should team up together because it hepls society & themselves a lot. M i right plzzz…reply me on this..!!!

• DIVA says:

michelle :

Type your comment here

I totally feel the same way… I give him all I got.. and then some.. I think he doesnt know how to give it back. He is use to Young minded girls. I feel like im the first REAL WOMAN he has ever dealt with… im so over the back and forth.. so I just cut him off like cold turkey… he wont stop calling and txting.. even showing up at my job… another month and maybe Ill speak.. but he must be TAUGHT A LESSON

• Bellabee says:

I’m in love with my Aries man.:) so much chemistry..

• Morgan says:

I have been dating an Aries man for 6 months today. i knew he was the one for me because when i first met him we connected. It is true about our passion…even our kisses are intense and take my breathe away. I do have jealous issues but he works with me and every time i have one of my jealousy fits he always knows how to calm me. we dont ever really fight. I mean we have issues and problems, anyone in a relationship will at sometimes, but no matter how angry or upset we get we talk it through. I had never talked about my feelings to anyone which was one of our problems at first, but he is teaching me to open up more to him. He does have selfish moments and sometimes acts childish when he doesn’t get his way, but for some reason it doesn’t bother me and i sometimes think its cute. He is finally understanding the things that make me upset and he saw my angry side and he still wants to be with me which is unusual for me because most people run even some of my so called friends. It might be early but we are engaged. I have a strong feeling that we will be together forever and i cant wait to start my journey with him. He is the only thing in my life that i haven’t had a bad feeling about.

• hmmmmm says:

another couple that is famous aries male/scorpio fem

is the lorenna bobbit story.

• Toddy25T says:

I have been dating a Scorpio girl for 2.5years and let me tell you it just gets better and better as time goes by….from the moment I met her we had an instant connection!!… I call her my little “godsend” cause she came to me when I really needed her the most… Lucky for me but unlucky for her at times as it was due to this difficult times that we have had many ups and downs… more due to “ME” and my situation at the time and I would freak out, have a stress attack and run away cause I didn’t know what to do or how to handle my difficult life at that time…I am happy to say that I have sorted out that part of my life and lucky for me my little Scorpio girl waited for me to get over my “meltdown” like the little loyal little princess that she is and we are happier than ever… her dedication and loyalty are like no other girl I have ever had and I REALLY APPRECIATE HER and those qualities, not to mention her generosity, kindness, hilarious sense of humour and GOOD GOD THE SEX IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly believe with a little bit of work and time to adjust to each other, this pairing Scorpio girl/Aries boy has fantastic potential and I would highly recommend this pairing to anyone who wants the excitement and spark with mind blowing sex, mixed with the loyalty, honesty and faithfulness…. Yes you can have both if you work on this relationship and just fine tune it ever so slightly… I love her to death and even tho she would never say it, I know she loves me very much……..

• Mariah Renee' Bratchett says:

Im a 21 year old Scorpio chick. :) I am curently “somewhat envpled with an Aries male; Befor that was an Aquarius…my first EVERYTING, that didnt go well. When I 1st meet my Aries guy I was just getting out of the bad relationship and didnt want to be bothered with “romance”. We actually started talking on the premisses that we were going to be business partners. We had exchanged numbers and he would text me o talk business; I would make it know that it was strictly business. Then one day for some reason he called me and we talked for hours! It was the crazyest, deepest, sweetest, real, open, honest, and intense conversation I ever had. From then on we would talk for hours every night by phone. We had every thing in common (and still do). In that first conver sation he said he thought I was his soulmate! I think thats what really hooked me.
    Fast forward to now our relationship is a sad tug of war; and he always has the upper hand because Im so emotional and hoplessly romantic/set on some form of commitment…. and he just wahts to have his cake and eat it too (be friends with “beniffits”). Sometimes I wish we had never meet or that I had at least not got pulled in so far. Now its no turning back, Im dumb and in love and honestly pray to good that this relatioship grows and stays just as magical, passionate and unbelieveably captivative as it ever was; forever and a day “Im here, I aint goin no where” (thats what he said) <3 <3 <3

• Crystal says:

I have been dating my Aries man for 6 months I love him he loves me I hate him at times and he is sick of my shit at times but we are like magnets who cant seem to be with out each other he really is the salt to my pepper. He says im his girl forever and to be honest with you even with his inability to express his feelings well at times i love this man and could live with him for as long god allows us our sex life is wonderful and when he says he loves me I feel it deep down in my soul. I am a but needy at times and wish he was more in tune with that but hey i just go with the flow at this point and try not to put expectations on him. He ant a mind reader but i do let him know what I emotionally need from him and he gives it to me but in his way not my way i like the challenge keeps me on my toes !

Scorpio Girl <3

• Criddal says:

Im a scorpio woman and I’ve been with my Aries
    Man going on 5 years now.
    Wer happy :) but can be a little moody and him he loves me
    But I swear he’s a sex addict lol

There’s a few stuff we have kept from each other
    But nothing major! Nothing like cheating!

Im now pregnant and got 2 months to go.
    He’s gonna be a little Aries too :)

• Donna says:

I have been seeing an Aries Male for two years. The man is a total waste of skin, he put himself in serious debt. He can’t take care of his kid. His family has to keep bailing him out because he wastes money. He doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Money is his life and that is all he thinks about. Sex was good at one time but now he can’t concentrate because he is thinking about bills etc. Oh well I give up.

• AriesLover says:

What Can I say?? First of all don’t ever believe 100% about signs and how they are compatible with each other. It is not always true!
    I am Scorpio and started dating my Aries who was my bestfriend for over 2 Years, we finally met after a long time not seeing each other. Who would think best friends (us) would ever get into a relantionship? It was a surprise and shock for me! But he was something I was waiting for, he is an Aries I Been looking for!
    All guys I dated were Aries and pretty much relantionships were unsuccesfull!
    You Just need to find the right Aries trust me, after dating so many aries I find the right one! :)

Who knows how it will go, but I have a feeling he is the one :)

• Dee says:

I totally agree with every word this says! I have been with my Aries man for almost 2 1/2 years now. We have a beautiful Scorpio daughter who is almost 5 months old. We are about to get married soon. This man chased me like crazy…. and even though he has me… he still continues to chase me. We can definitely have some wicked fights… but the love making is undescribeable. This is an amazing match for those who are up for the challenge.

• Scorpion girl... says:

Hello,

i am scorpion girl who always dram to have a true love and to find the right person …
    Lately i know an aries guy , nice, friendly and caring…
    But he already has girl friend… and i’m not sure does he has same feeling as i…
    Or should i just forget him?
    Any tips to let forget him…

Thanks

• Scorpio girl... says:

i am scorpio girl who always dram to have a true love and to find the right person …
    Lately i know an aries guy , nice, friendly and caring…
    But he already has girl friend… and i’m not sure does he has same feeling as i…
    Or should i just forget him?
    Any tips to let forget him…

Thanks

• Scorpio's girl... says:

i am scorpio girl who always dream to have a true love and to find the right person …
    Lately i know an aries guy , nice, friendly and caring…
    But he already has girl friend… and i’m not sure does he has same feeling as i…
    Or should i just forget him?
    Any tips to let me forget him…

Thanks

• John says:

I have been in a relationship with a Scorpio woman for a little over a month and let me tell you…. There are no words I could use to describe the way she makes me feel! I told her once if I sat down and wrote everything down that I would consider to be everything I have ever wanted never could I have written down everything she does to me and for me! She is amazing in every way and I have no idea how I got so lucky to have found her! She truly makes me feel like the only man in the world! The connection we have is intense and the sex is mind blowing, by far the best I have ever had! I’m head over heels and it shows!
    Btw, I don’t tend to put all my trust in this kind of stuff but let me tell you, in our case it is dead on!

• Pingback: How Do I Get Him Interested In Me Again | Attract and Keep Your Man

• anon says:

I’ve just met an aries man 9 years younger than me and the connection is really strong. Last time i felt this way about anyone was 22 years ago with my ex husband. Although a new relationship i feel like i’ve known him for years,we never stop talking,have alot in common and the chemistry between us is very intense. Be interesting to see how far this will progress.

• Hoffman says:

Been reading your posts and I just thought I would share that I found a cool dating site based on zodiac, and has been pretty helpful for me! Being an Aries male it isn’t easy to find a very compatible girl that keeps my interest but this site has a cool compatibility score and details about your match. Anyway I liked it so hopefully it help you guys too.
    MatchMySign.com – Dating

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Aries Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Aries Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Taurus Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• April says:

I too fell in love with an Aries man, and he was everything on my long list of what I wanted in a man/husband with one exception; he was married. Because of his children (3 beautiful sons) we decided to remain friends. We worked in the same place ; a hospital, he was a doctor and I am a nurse, so we saw each other at work. My coworkers would tell me how he wouldnt take his eyes off of me and they even caught him watching me from other patient’s rooms through the glass doors. And yes he is a big cleveage man, as I would catch him sneaking a peek when ever he could and I didn’t mind. He is sexy, tall, smart, compassionate and passionate, and able to stand up to me when I am wrong to protect me from being stupid. Sam is prefect without being perfect, he is everything all wrapped up in one package. Sadly, he had to move to another state because of his mother- in -law’s health issues, and I feel like everyday that half of me is gone and know he feels the same. I don’t regret falling in love with him but regret never having had sex with him. I will always miss his deep brown eyes and his strong arms to comfort me when life wasn’t perfect. If you get a chance to fall in love with an Aries go for it and enjoy the sex for me, wish I did.

• soorej says:

Hi Friends,
    Those who find and who dont find a match, please check whether the aries is between april 14- may 14 and scorpio between november 14- december 14. As per eastern astrology the aries and scorpio are exaclty the above mentioned date. Some basic error in calculating based on western astrology

• TaieshaSmith says:

You can’t find a more dynamic person in the zodiac than the aries man. His ideas are giant in concept, scale and importance. His intentions are noble and and of the highest order. He toils day and night to make those things happen. That was what my Aries guy did for all the four years that I knew him. I am a scorpio woman and try to keep up with hm. He would plan and save up for elaborate Christmas gifts for his family and would often wonder why they didnt appreciate him enough when he was doing all those things for them. Then one day he figured since the gift (a cruise around South America) was a ways off …(he announced it at the christmas eve at his mother’s and didnt get much a response) he got smaller gifts for his parents and gave it to them on christmas day!! A beautiful sheepskin rug for his mother and a pipe to smoke for his dad. It really did wonders to their spirits. See, receiving a gift and experienceing the benefit makes all the difference. Until then, it’s an intended gift no matter how much you may be toiling to make it happen.
    My aries dude was very good at bringing people together. If there were people who needed to meet others and would really benefit from coming together with that person, he would move heaven and earth to make it happen. There were 3 kids from his neighborhood who were great swimmers but needed a good coach and he got them to meet a former champion swimmer who was happy to take them under his wing and train them. Those kids are so thrilled and have benefited so much they are competing and winnign medals. As for the retired swimmer well he really wasnt doing much except living off all his endorsement money so he was glad to be of help! lol!
    Hes great at sharing information because he knows that means you trust and have confidence. That was the secret too him doing all this great things and helping people. Sure its been four years but I think well be together for another forty at least.

• Lornatoon says:

Been reading all these posts and i can only think drat, where? we first met in a, that cold dreary place in vermont thats where we first met and heloves it my aries man. dont ask me why . hes so dynamic guess he found any place interesting. me scorp woman i just like being here and thats where i was seein the familiarconnecting . hes all for novelty so well see how that works. other than that his hobby of rock climbing is something i may not agree with but am fine with it doesnt freak me out like a lot of my fiends.

• Eva says:

Yes to everything! I’ve been in a relationship with an Aries man for two years now. I agree, there are times where he goes off track, talks to other women when we argue. I, as a Scorpio, cant handle that shit. I call that as cheating and he would blame on me saying “Oh because you stress me out” and I’ll say “You give me a reason to be angry all the time!”
    I have a sharp instinct & would always know when he is ‘distracted’. So instead of nagging at him, I’ve learnt how to distract myself because I’ve read that Aries men are outgoing, free and all that stuff while Scorpios can be clingy and fiercely in love. I gave him space and slowly we started to be close again. Girls, remember that Aries likes the thrill of the chase! I played his game and got him back,

YET when i thought he would change eventually, he starts again and I smell it. So finally I made the decision to leave him. Just when he sense and actually believe Im no longer gonna be in his life, he begs & cries. Got me a ring the next day and vow to be a changed man. Its been a few months now so I hope….we’ll be back on track.
    Patience, love, loyalty & trust ;)

• Horizonseeker says:

What I love about the Aries man is his dynamism and ability to bounce back. There’s nothing can keep him down! Its like someone said I know 999 ways how not to make a light bulb. And there’s just one way to make it. He says things that I cant understand sometimes even though I look at it from all different angles. I don’t know why he confuses me and does not give a clear picture to me consistently of himself. What is the purpose? I have to get it from random people and places elsewhere and its frustrating and sad that he does not think it worthwhile to keep me in the know about some things about himself. Why does the aries man not feel its worth it to keep close ones or people he wants close to him and respects, on a confident footing without even clear basic facts? I know he won’t do this any longer. I do know we will communicate better and he will feel secure in himself to let me know more about him rather than scavenge from other sources.

• Tina says:

like I said there’s a lot of fog…

• ScorpioMistress says:

I dated a Virgo man for 4 years, but it was really hard to adapt to his lifestyle that seemed more fit for a bachelor and he really had no sense of direction in life. We were great emotionally (at least 85% of the time) and physically but it just didn’t seem like he was the one–especially because the relationship lacked passion and the excitement was fading; he was pretty kinky as he seemed interested in having a menage a trois with another woman. In some ways I feel he manipulated me into experimenting with bisexuality with females and once I was ok with other women, he would be allowed to join too is my understanding? Anyway, it was weird that he got excited and passionate when the topic of threesomes came up in bed and out of it, but when it was down to just us two, he wasn’t as thrilled but he seemed to enjoy it. Long story short, I was getting jealous and he didn’t understand the concept of “jealousy” and “anger” so if I had jealous outbursts, I was treated like a nutjob or an alien–far from being a human with feelings and then he would become aloof. So, I ended the relationship immediately after having a crazy one night stand with a Pisces man who left me heartbroken because he made me feel like the only woman in the world when really he was just using me (I deserve the bad karma, I fully accept it now).

I’m now dating an Aries man and the relationship I’m in is the polar opposite of how my previous one used to be. We have been together for over a year now, and there’s so much passion, romance and excitement. I feel like I’m a character in a romantic comedy film!!!! He’s so thoughtful and romantic; he gets me flowers and a lot of naughty lingerie, which I don’t mind at all. There is so much aliveness between us, the article was definitely spot on about everything! There’s always something to talk about, especially when he’s in a good mood–I noticed he’s very moody, but I can deal with that because Scorpios can have mood swings too. There’s just a right amount of space and closeness between us, which I absolutely love! When we fight all hell breaks loose and everything seems unbearable, I don’t like fighting with him because I love everything about him. Sometimes he says insensitive things without thinking and it really hurts, but we are learning how to adapt to each others’ emotional sensitivity about certain things and topics. He was a little selfish at times before, now I can see he’s really counting me in to his life and thinking about me before making any irrational decisions. I can see he’s very protective of me and I actually feel a little secure when I see he gets jealous of other men because I can relate to that. He also knows about the whole threesome thing with my ex and he dismissed the notion right away; he could tell I wasn’t that type of a woman (excellent observation skills and no manipulation!) He’s a real man who I can respect because I know he’s a man in front of men, but a gentleman in front of women. He’s my rock and I can lean on him for support. Sometimes I wish I was a Sagittarius or a Leo so I could be perfect for him and have a lot in common with him, I know my off days can bring him down too but I don’t mean to be so negative…I’m glad we get a 10/10 though because this relationship definitely feels like a 10/10. It’s a little alarming to say that I’m so blindly and madly in love, but it is exactly what’s happening!

• ScorpioMistress says:

I also have nothing against Virgo men and Pisces men, every relationship we enter is meant to teach us a lesson and I definitely learned a lot from my ex Virgo, especially when it came to being patient. Patience is very important in any relationship.

• Posh says:

I’m a scorpio woman and recently met an Aries guy and I think I met the man of my dreams he’s been amazing but I’m afraid to give my whole self to him coz I’ve been hurt before and I’m afraid to get hurt again…