Aries Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

Famous Aries-Virgo Couples:  Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams, Alec Baldwin and Cheri Oteri

This relationship works like Good King Wenceslas and his page, Colonel Blake and Radar O’Reilly Frank Costello and Frenchy or a shepherd and his sheep dog.  The strong Aries male needs a good and trusted right hand and someone to cover his a— while he’s out on campaign — especially someone who isn’t secretly plotting behind his back to overthrow the regime.   These things Virgo is more than willing to do in exchange for protection and shelter.  Good service (a very high calling) is what she’s into.  She is even wiling to extend certain privileges in return.  She’s knows how good she is at what she does.  It’s an art.  She quickly becomes indispensible in his world.  She is no weak sister and certainly no doormat (leave that to Pisces and Libra).  Rather, she is fully aware of her personal worth and commands his respect and appreciation on a daily basis because of her integrity.  She is capable of unparalleled calling and devotion to duty.  Many a politician and his wife have this arrangement.  Of the two, she can live without him not vice versa.

How to Attract an Aries Man as a Virgo Woman:  You are the pickiest and most desirable in the zodiac.  He loves a challenge.  It’s off to a great start.  Keep your advantage (you always do).  He needs you far more than you need him.  You’re a great flirt.  Try flirting with his best friend.  He’ll notice you!  The other thing you have to do if you want the relationship to progress is to get behind his dream, goal or ambition.  He is an Emperor looking for someone to rule by his side, someone he can trust explicitly to be 100% faithful, a social asset (cleaning up after him) and someone who actually wants to pay  second fiddle.

How to Attract a VIrgo Woman as an Aries Man:  First of all, you’ve got to get over your bad self because she gets more attention than you can possibly imagine.  You thought you were the only one?  You thought she was shy and demure and that she’d be flattered by your attention?  Better think again.  Somehow her demure ways and a certain Je ne sais quoi” aloofness about her draws men to her like a moth to a flame.  She’s probably got a past you’ll never hear about.  But she’s uber-picky.   THAT’S why she’s available.  Get it?

So you’re going to have to go all out to impress her without being excessive.  She hates excess.   Be sincere or don’t bother.  This lady can spot a player a mile away.  Trust me, despite appearances, she’s had plenty of experience with men.

Degree of Romance:   This relationship is so romantic.  She gets petulant.   He wins her back.  She puts on a pretty pout.  He makes her laugh out loud.  She fusses and frets.  He says, “Why don’t you let me take care of that?”  A Virgo woman very prettily brings out the best in an Aries man who is a righteous protector and avenger.  He’s her attack dog and that’s precisely why she wants him.  She never intends to dirty her pretty little hands again and she does intend to live out her ambitions through him.

Degree of Passion:   Virgo really brings out the passion in Aries.  “The Virgin” never completely gives herself to any man and that keeps him on the razor ‘s edge of desire.  Her discriminating nature always makes him feel like he’s privileged to even touch the hem of her Lucy or Bella’s

Degree of Friendship:  They can be marvelous friends and traveling companions.  If Virgo serves Aries, they are perfect for one another.  He sets the big goals and does the outer courageous stuff. She handles the details, takes care of things behind the scenes and watches his back, like no other.

Degree of Marriage:  If Virgo wants to serve Aries, this makes a fantastic combination for marriage.  In exchange for his protection she gives him a beautifully organized life, taking care of all the details so he can focus on momentum and the Big Picture.

Progression of Relationship:  He will make his intentions clear from the outset.  He is a  man of action so the plot will move forward without delay.  No one can impress like an Aries-on-the-move and no one is so impervious to hustling as a Virgo.  She’s looking inside his heart to make sure it is “all or nothing at all” pure.

Sex:  This is one combination where the sexual interest is likely to be lifelong.  It has to do with the chemistry.  Aries wants it all. Virgo always reserves something for her moonlight self alone.  It creates a never ending desire and a sweet yearning on Aries’ part while Virgo plays indifferent, knowing she is enflaming his passion.  When these two have sex he will occasionally be permitted to have certain “favors” or “treats”.   This is according to an intricate erotic map she has of his psyche whereby the slave controls the master.  It is intended to keep him begging for more.  Anne Boleyn’s Big Tease of Henry VIII as portrayed on “The Tudors” is a fairly good example of the dynamif only Virgo does it by nature.

When It’s Over:   It’s not likely to end as long as Aries does a good job at protecting and providing.  Being a perfectionist above reproach herself, Virgo doesn’t suffer weakness or dereliction of duty well in a man.  If he proves incapable of the task, she will terminate the contract one fine morning and give him a list of Things He Must Do to Wind Down Perfectly, I mean Properly.  The little princess brings out the strong man’s last best energy before moving on.  He may try to stay a hero in her eyes forever, selling the home,  hassling creditors, getting her her own credit card, figuring out why their kids are acting out, waching them while she vacations with her new admirer.  And so it goes.

More on Virgo Women

Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

58 Responses to Aries Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

• CHEYANNE says:

OMG THIS IS ME AND MY BOYFRIEND 100% AND HIS EX ISA LIBRA LOL WOW THIS IS NUTS

• nancy says:

Thanks for the validation, Cheyanne!

• Tia says:

i think this is in step with my relationship, I’ve been dating a wonderful quirky Aries for about 6 months n ow, he is very affectionate and smart. I am a Virgoette. I would describe him as “humble but gregarious” if that makes any sense, he has no problem with a woman with a mind. What i think puts as real zip in the relationship is that he has a venus in taurus and i have venus in libra, as you know both are ruled by Venus.

Anyway,t his is probably the best and most fascinating summary of Virgo female/ Aries male. I know horoscopes and astrology are not always 100 correct, but sometimes they are damn near dead on. As someone put it, Astrology is not the law, God is the law, but astrology is the rules, and rules can be broken.

Thanks for this post Nancy!

• nancy says:

I do a fully personalized astrological analysis of both parties for $250. Email me at nancy@bemyguide.net

• praveen says:

i am trying to win d heart of a virgo woman and dis has defntly heped me realise wat kind of a life i must b prepared to. thnx….
    i think dat now i must stop domineering anb learn to listen more to.she loves it and i love her(-:
    thnx

• Sep 22 says:

It’s a shame that the aries virgo sexual interest is likely to be lifelong because I’m struggling to keep this Aries out of my head and no matter what progress I make during the week, everytime I see him all this excitement instantly comes flying back. (We’re “friends” in the same circle, a year ago he was interested in me for a second, but he isn’t anymore.)
    Virgo

• Leila says:

I’m so relieved to find a site that speaks highly of the Aries Man-Virgo Woman match. It’s hard to find a site that doesn’t say “Don’t do it! Stay away!”

I’ll have them know that my Aries man and I (a fellow Virgoan) have been going strong for seven years. We broke up once very early on in relationship. But, when we got back together, I think it kind of…clicked with us. That our differences were a bad thing and that we should embrace them.

I only get butterflies for him and he’s willing, at the drop of a dime, to step up to plate and fight for me; defend me. Protect me. It’s true, all of the above.

I am so in love and he is equally so.

Two wrongs dont make a right? Hmmm, well…

I beg to differ ;)

• Leila says:

* That our differences were NOT a bad thing and that we should embrace them.

• mirraa says:

I’ve met an Aries male and so far I think he’s awesome. He likes to talk and listen. He’s open and warm. I’m a Virgo. He has beautiful eyes, even though I don’t know him that well I can already tell when he’s not having a good day. I already know he finds me attractive he said so. His aura is radiant and his smile is like honey. I could see myself being his woman.

• Serenity says:

I was friends with an Aries man that I met online over 10 years ago… he lived in one state, I in another. Even when I moved, we stayed in close contact. I never saw a picture of him or met him person for most of the 10 years. Every time we would talk, we’d talk about EVERYTHING for 3 to 4 hours, sometimes looking up to see the sun rising… well in year 10 we decided to cross the line and can I say it was the most passionate, free, experience I ever had in my life… for a VIRGO woman that’s big… I did things I would never do with anyone else lol… well we decided to stay just friends and he recently got married… I wasn’t jealous, it didnt hurt, because we we’re friends first and he was still overly affectionate to me… but the chemistry, the magnetism is still there and like most Virgo’s I started feeling guilty.. it was cheating by text and phone so… we are trying our best to stay just friends… but “taint” easy! Thank goodness for being in different states!!! I always read that Aries and Virgo dont get along, we have never had that problem… and the few times we had a knock down drag out… it never killed the relationship… I do miss my Aries Man!

• Lisa Mccorkle says:

This is really nice..My boyfriend is an aries and we’ve had our ups and downs but i my heart i know we are perfect for eachother…. and this is so true every thing i read i was smiling the whole time i was reading this..i absolutely love it!!

• Sharon says:

dated an airen man two and half years ago , I ended the relationship becasue of lack of commitment and his selfish ways but till this day this man wants me back, he promises to mend things between us but the question is, to take back or not take him back. it has been a long time since we’ve been together but I haven’t moved on yet since our break up.

• Rosa says:

Well thank-you for this posting, I really enjoyed reading this! Like many of the other comments, I’ve only read alot of negatives about the Virgo-Aries match.

I met an Aries man while we were both traveling and we were drawn together at first sight. I was of course the reserved Virgo at first, and he loved the chase! I remember flirting with someone infront of him and him pulling out everything he had under his belt to win me over.

Now 8 months later, although long distance, we have kept in touch… He continues the chase, and does whatever he can to make contact with me. At this moment I think I’m really falling for this man, and for all the reasons stated above. He really goes after what he wants and what he says he’ll do….. he DOES! Very strong personality which does have a bit of Selfishness, but I can see him having that protector in him and it coming out in the future.

Virgoan / Arian Chemistry is EXPLOSIVE, and I couldn’t ask for better! Lets see what happens. He is planning to move closer to me so the chase continues!

;)

• izzy says:

omg! this is like exactly right on with me and my bf !! hes and aries im a virgo.. i guess you could say im the beauty and hes the muscle.. he plays football and is very over protective (he’ll do anything for his girl) aha buht i have him on his edge you could say im a big tease but you are very accurate (:

• arien guy says:

Hello, thank you for this posting, it gives me hope. I am an Aries man and I am in a relationship with a Virgo woman. We have been friends for a long time, and recently became closer. I must say our biggest issue would be communication. We both recognize this, but it seems there is a serve lack of understanding by both parties. That and the critical, judgmental, nit-picky nature of the Virgo can be very…..irritating and dishearten to the Aries male (nothing ruins an Aries day faster than being overly criticized).

I love her with all my heart and weather through her various moods. She is my center and my anchor. With her by my side I can take on task with clearer focus. The Aries/Virgo match is a true challenge indeed, but I know in my heart it is worth it for both parties.

• AlwaysConfused says:

When the zodiacs changed, I became a Virgo. Reading this has helped me see how this relationship i’m in can really work, but the question that I ask myself is if I can be happy in a relationship where I won’t see him for an entire year…

• Enigma says:

AlwaysConfused :

When the zodiacs changed, I became a Virgo.

Hate to disappoint you, especially since you feel like you found a new hope. But truth is Zodiac signs are still the same. YOU are still the same. The magic is in you to make it “really work”. Wish you find happiness untold with your loved one.

• AKsep16 says:

thanks…thanks so much…all of you…

• matt says:

it’s true. as a aries man. my ex was my virgo queen and at any second i’d do what she needed. even after she broke my heart, i ended up driving 3 hours to kalamazoo to pick her up after her car broke down. its been 3 years and everyone in the area knows im single, but taken. i was her pit bull and every person who hurt her got hurt. im now going after a scorpio. man do we aries love challenges

• Nancy Fenn says:

Thanks, *MAtt, for a GREAT description of Aries and Virgo. I’m sorry it didn’t work out. Good luck to you with your Scorp! Thanks for visiting the site and tell a friend, ok? And, hey, how can I get a man just like you?

• Michelle says:

As virgo woman i think zodiac signs give an overall picture but variations will be there from person to person whcih we have to take into account. like im not such a perfectionist maybe thats why i get along so well with my aries guy.

• Melodrame says:

uber -picky is the right way to describe virgo woman it takes a lot of patience to get along with one. like a couple of yrs ago she wanted to go exactly bet the twentyfourth march and twenetieth of the following month it was hard for me as it is since i was working long hrs but she dug her heels in why? because she read somewhere that those migratory birds that flyin from siberia or wherever will be in the park that we were goin to at that time. i was weary but made the time and its awesome seeing al those flocks of birds settling on trees and all. yeah i had to admit it was an experience of a lifetime and our bonding in the tent wasn’t bad either :) but i dont let her be so controlling now nd usually nudge her towards some other options she cant say no to. live n learn they say.

• staci says:

You don’t just change astrology signs your still the same sign u can’t change the signs there is still 12 lol. My man is an Aries and I’m a Virgo women him and I get along but yes we do have our times like everyone else. He’s very caring , loving. And he will always fight for me and never gives up and very hard working we both are. We Love eachother very much so an Aries man and an Virgo women are a good match.

• princess says:

You don’t just change astrology signs your still the same sign u can’t change the signs there is still 12 lol. My man is an Aries and I’m a Virgo women him and I get along but yes we do have our times like everyone else. He’s very caring , loving. And he will always fight for me and never gives up and very hard working we both are. We Love eachother very much so an Aries man and and Virgo women are a good match.

Type your comment here

• Mel 81 says:

I’m a Virgo woman who’s been in a relationship with an Aries man for the past year and a half. Its been tough. We love each other but our disagreements can get so intense that I sometimes get discouraged about us even having a future together. We’ve faced a lot of challenges mere months into the relationship but I’ve been holding strong. I’m just staring to wonder if we need to cut our losses or continue working at it.

• Mel 81 says:

arien guy :

I can totally relate here speaking from the perspective of a Virgo woman. There can sometimes be a lack of understanding but if both parties willing to make it work it can be the most wonderful partnership.

• lady_virgo says:

Wow my first relationship was with an Aries man. This article explains it perfectly. But I was so young then, I missed some things. I see…

• Amber says:

i just started seeing a aries/aquarius me im a virgo/capricorn….but i have more virgo traits then capricorn….any how i know i must of messed up by giving him what he wants and not holding back like my head told me to do …..i really would like to do everything what your summary says but i dont how to turn the tables at first that was how it was like the energy was awsome but now just seems to have dulled is there any good advice that you could tell me ?

• Pequoda says:

I kind of think this article is quite true…. they are too vain which I as a virgo can’t stand that…. No one mentions about their chase…. so indecent and meaningless …. yes communication is another issue. I don’t think there is any mutuality. The last part of the article is exactly the outcome that would be.

• Cassie says:

I was seeing this aries guy for about a yr and while aries man can be really kind and creative theuy are also all bout who did what when and looking for the powere strgkls lurking arund (even if only in ther minds) :) dont want to do anythng themselv they rely mor eon others to help wth hter ideas not rel;izing even with experience, the complications resultin. and ther big babies with thumb in mouth when they dont get ther way. theur angry eies nd crossed brows (with thum below). i shud hav known bettr spoilt babies r best left wt babysittrrs nd im not one. recetnly met a fun libra mature to doing well. so relieved!! hes a little far away but thats alright. need to moveon.

• Cassie says:

…and my libra guy does not ask his friend or relativesto help. he does thsngs byhimself and asking me of my opinion if i like it. refresshing change since who wants to romance friends n relations? libra knos how to make things interesting and so he gets my hook in!

• vicky says:

So I want to know how Serenity’s relationship is working out? I know he is married and all but how has it been? Because I’m actually in the same situation as you. Met him online, been friends for a couple of years, maybe we’ll meet one day, and I’ve done more with him than any other guy. Our relationship is great! We never agree about anything but we never fight about it either he see’s what i mean and i see what he means. We never fight and have never been in one in general. But I’m also realistic and know that we’d never get married because he is deep in his Muslim religion and his family would flip! Maybe date…… if we were in the same state.

• vicky says:

Serenity :

SoI want to know how Serenity’s relationship is working out? I know he is married and all but how has it been? Because I’m actually in the same situation as you. Met him online, been friends for a couple of years, maybe we’ll meet one day, and I’ve done more with him than any other guy. Our relationship is great! We never agree about anything but we never fight about it either he see’s what i mean and i see what he means. We never fight and have never been in one in general. But I’m also realistic and know that we’d never get married because he is deep in his Muslim religion and his family would flip! Maybe date…… if we were in the same state.

• Chantelle says:

Absolutely LOVE this post. My Aries man and I are the poster couple for this description. We get along so well, its eerie. I’m not really an affectionate person but he’s so loving its like I have no choice but to be lol. Our chemistry is AMAZING! We hardly ever argue, when we do – it lasts for like 5 minutes and then its like it never happened. I love his energy and he loves my ambition.. we motivate each other. The only difference we have is he’s always on the move, always wants to do something – and sometimes I just want to lay on the couch with a good book. But on the flip side, there’s never a boring night in our house :)

• September Virgo says:

My aries guy is indeed very romantic, he loved the moonlit walk and candlelight dinner thing… I’m not like that! (Candlelight dinner??? Please! I can’t see my food… What if there’s a hair?! LOL). He is also into PDA which I’m never comfortable with. He’s very spontaneous and I like to plan. LAWD… He drives me really mad sometimes when he’s late or suddenly postponing something. But I know he adores me, and he’s afraid more of losing me than me of him. Even after all these years, many on and offs, we’re still keeping touch and kind of know we always will. But too bad Aries dearie… My heart belongs to my one and true soul mate, who is a SCORPIO!!! Now that’s the guy who can really read my mind and understand me better than anyone

• mirabel says:

i’m presently in a relatnship wit an aries guy and i dnt knw if it’ll work out,he’s shutting me out and communication has bin a very big issue wit us,he doesn’t let me in his ideas nly tels me dat he’s busy…so i decided 2 give him space but he’s not even makin an attenpt to breach the space i dnt knw wut 2 do anymre to bring us closer….i knws he lyks me a lot nd at the beginnin he was so loveable, but nw i dnt undastand himanymre….he makes me laugh ndi luv evry minute i spend wit him but am beginnning to doubt our compatibility..

• Geegirl says:

Thanks for great article here…am a virgoan,met my arie boyfriend 3 yrs ago,i actually made him chase me for complete 1yr and he didnt give up,..he hates my over crical nature n i understand wt him..he is so caring and generouse,always asking for my opinion before he does anything,.we are both in love but i still flirt with other guys and am no afraid of losing him..lol

• Pingback: 2012 horoscope for Taurus

• Briannna says:

So I’m starting to like a Aries guy it definitely sounds like the guy i like warm sweet true gentleman and i hope he liked me back right now idk Enail me for more details I need your help guys Erica.williams9333@yahoo.com

• Serena says:

Started seeing an Aries man last August. He told me upfront he liked me thought I had my ahead screwed on right but is a musician and not looking for a relationship but that he liked me. I agreed to the arrangement because I was not looking for anything serious. it’s been 6 months now and he invites me to functions, but disappears and don’t hear from from time to time. At one point he would still call me and text and ask why he hasn’t heard from me (I am a busy woman as a virgo and also wanted to give him save and show my independence. My question: Usually guys who spend 3 months with me are infatuated.. why isn’t he? Has he lost interest?

• princess says:

MY Aries Man will do anything for his Virgo Women and he’ll fight for me. I admire that he doesn’t give up on anything. 6 years were together.

• Marie Ann says:

Oh god, Lol. This Is EXACTLY how me and my boyfriend act. Exactly, every sentence 100% :D

• Meach says:

I am a Beautiful Black Virgo Queen & the Aries man that’s in my life is my King! A Lil dramatic, huh? I’ve read so many of these comments and I’m just shocked. I agree with an above Virgoan & she stated she was glad to find a site That speaks positively on the Virgo/Aries relationship. I totally agree. The Aries I’m with now, we kinda just start dating again after a 2year split. We dated for 7months previously & it wasn’t all bad, he just wasn’t ready to mature. But a month ago I literally thought him up. I was asking God to send him & the NEXT DAY he appeared. I didn’t have his number or anything. But he remembered mines. Since that day, I’ve been in Heaven. He’s a lot more grounded now & I think he’s falling for me harder than EVER before. And our sex… everything u stated… its 10x that! LOL

• Key12 says:

I’m a Virgo woman and I was dating an Aries guy for a year n a half we just stopped talking n got into a bad arguement. I really want him back can some Aries men help me!!!!!

• Nobody says:

My aires boyfriend is far from being affecionate. We have een together for years but, i always have to make the first move

• Derrek says:

Been reading your posts and just thought I would share that I found a cool dating site based on zodiac, and has been pretty helpful for me! Being an Aries male it isn’t easy to find a very compatible girl that keeps my interest but this site has a cool compatibility score and details about your match. Anyway I liked it so hopefully it help you guys too.
    Zodiac Dating

• Virgochick24 says:

Arise men are to selfish .. i was in a 5 yr relationship with one im a Virgo .. he was so harsh with words .. and felt that they were just words forget about it … smh Virgo woman are to emotional with the person they love to deal with things like that .. but anyway arise men are controlling but on the other hand you get the freedom just not the type of love you need they will buy you anything but wont spend time .. oh yeah and they CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT ! needless to say we broke up about a year ago he tried to make me jealous started dating a 19yrold moved her in and got her pregnant all in 7 months smh the thing with arise men is they make rash decisions then think about the consequences. he continue to call and just stop by (There persistent!)but i cant mess with him again ill embarrass my damn self lol .,. sad thing is i don’t think we will ever find the love like we shared together we were not only friends but great lovers .. but life goes on !

• Virgonian says:

I have to say this is my favorite website for compatibility. I will just skip over all others websites to read from here only. I am currently dating an Aries man, I am a Virgo woman. This discription is exactly right. I find his passion and degree of dedication a little unnerving. I believe his actions seem extra intense but not sure how sincere. He promised to sweep me off my feet and he definitely has. I’m not afraid to lose him so it makes me laugh when I read that in a comment. I dated a Capricorn and I’m sure that effects my thoughts about my Aries man. We’ll see… I’m still pushing him away. I just don’t know if the way he acts are warning signs for crazy stalker abuser or just rediculosly inlove with me. :/… Any thoughts are Aries man known for controlling or abusing?

• Elizabeth says:

I am a Virgo and my fiancee is an Aries. We dated 11 years ago and after we broke up and lost touch, we spent a lot of time looking for each other. Now we are back together after finally finding each other, and we still have the same chemistry and passion for each other that we had all those years ago. It was hard being without him even though I was in other relationships, they never felt right, like something was missing. With him, though, I can’t imagine my life without him. He completes me–he is the Alpha male to my shy female. We keep each other grounded as well. We are very competitive against each other though, and we argue now and then, but it’s nothing to break up over.

• Jason says:

@Derrek – Thanks so much for recommending that zodiac dating site back in April!! I checked it out with a friend next to me to see how accurate it was and it was pretty spot on for both of us! My matches were exactly the kind of mate I was looking for! Thanks to you, I met my current Virgo girlfriend..and we’re going 3 months strong. :) For any of you who didn’t follow Derrek’s link, here it is again. If it worked for me, it should work for you…here’s the link again:
    MatchMySign.com – Zodiac Dating