Aries Man and Aries Woman Compatibility

Famous Aries-Aries Couples: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick; Robert Downey, Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker; Zach Braff and Mandy Moore; Steven Segal and Kelly LeBrock; Warren Beatty and Julie Christie;  Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova

The couple in Kiss Me Kate (based on Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew) can generally be considered an Aries-Aries pair. They continually upstage one another, fight like cat and dog and yet are madly in love. These are two fire signs who love the challenge of conquering one another, at which they take turns. The fun of making up later is a bonus. To the outsider it may look like rough riding, what with all that pushing and shoving going on. But these two love to tangle and then ride off in different directions to exercise their independence.

How to Attract an Aries Man as an Aries Woman: If you want to attract an Aries man, you’ve simply got to be a challenge. Just act like he’s not the only man on earth, and it helps if you can show some degree of helplessness (it’s okay to pretend) so that he can come to your rescue. It’s worth the charade. What you are going for with this man is his respect, so don’t ever show weakness. He will not respect you if you back down or have blurry boundaries. If he pushes you psychically push back harder. If he ignores you, do something to get his attention. If he stops calling you, get on with your life and let word get out that you are moving forward. If he confronts you, stand your ground. Speak up for yourself and respond tit for tat. Don’t confuse flirting with other men as a way to attract or keep your Aries man. That’s a sure way to end the relationship.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as an Aries Man:   If you want her to notice you, be firm but polite about some disagreement with her.  That will earn her respect which is half the battle.  As the relationship progresses, she’ll appreciate your macho side, but in the beginning do your best to shield her from your cowboy lifestyle.  Try not to shoot your way in and out of Dodge on the first few dates.  She has that problem herself; what will get her attention is someone who knows how to be diplomatic and get along.  Let her see you have friends and contacts, people with whom you have longstanding, harmonious relationships (I know it’s a stretch, but dig someone up).  She’ll find this sort of thing irresistible since she can’t get along with anyone for too long. Once you’ve got her hooked, your independence and drive will keep her on the line.

Degree of Romance: This combination probably has the highest degree of romance possible, with Leo to Leo second. This relationship is all about knights in shining armor, chivalry, dashing heroes, and moments of grand passion. You never have to worry about the romance dying. This is one man who will not be intimidated by a lady ram’s competence and independent spirit. The only trick to keeping the romance alive is that somehow the Aries woman has to seem like a damsel in distress once in a while (as unappealing as that is to her).

Degree of Passion: These are two fire signs: impetuous, impulsive doers who act on their feelings and impulses with little regard for the consequences. If it’s passion you are looking for and you can really stand the heat, go for it!

Degree of Friendship: Two Aries are comrades in arms. This is a couple that will do a lot together. Activities such as mountain climbing, skeet shooting, white water river rafting, and remodeling houses are the kind of things that appeal to them both. It helps if both are fit, athletic, and adventuresome in nature.

Degree of Marriage: The emphasis in this relationship is on personal growth, adventure, conquering new territory, fighting and making up, and challenging one another to new heights of passion and accomplishment. This might be hard to sustain in a day-to-day marriage where a routine is required to raise children, balance a checkbook, and maintain a house and car. For domesticity, you would be better off with another combination.  This pair also gets into trouble if one or the other partner becomes dependent for some reason, say because of illness or loss of job, and those things are likely to happen in a long marriage.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship will take off like a sky rocket or not at all. It somehow feeds itself with fanned flames of passion and adventure or it dies a wretched death of disinterest or disrespect. The key is to keep it moving.

Sex: There’s a high degree of openness and spontaneity here. Impulses are welcome and understood. Clothes are always optional, and the moment is always right.

When It’s Over: This relationship can end as quickly as it starts. It may very well close with a fight, and there will be no looking back.  Rams are all or nothing players.

More on Aries Women

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aries Man and Capricorn Woman
Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

43 Responses to Aries Man and Aries Woman Compatibility

• jingi says:

been there…done that…I am a aries madly in love and lust with a male aries.. I didn’t know if I was in my greatest fantasy or worst nightmare…man..that man had me like no other….won’t put myself through thhat again!

• 2mylove says:

My love is an aries man and I’m an aries myself. I felt a major connection right away.
    I’m so in love with my aries. Yes we may argue but our love is worth so much more.
    We are getting married. He’s changed my life in a very good way to let me see the
    Beauty in our love. I’ve never loved another like my aries* and I’m soo soo sure he’d
    Say the exact same thing.
    Love u baby*

• Lost-in-Love says:

All or nothing players, you said… Damn right…

Mine skyrocketed and ended as quickly as it started…

Not to mention the fighting / love / convincing / fighting again / love / cycle went on, until we broke up…

Is an affair to remember ! 5 days of hearts and balls out action! Not sure if I can repeat it again with that much intensity and passion ;)

• iulia says:

I am an aries lady and in a relationship with an aries man for 5years. I recognize everything what it’s said here and it is true…..it is not boring at alll…but psihicaly you must be very well to take so many fights…and we are agressive as persons in general…but on the other side, we are good team, we think the same, and agree with things, love is big and sexual life it isn’t boring. It is just more peace need it in this aries-aries relationship and can be a perfect relation

• annelouise says:

started an affair 2 months ago with an aries male – I am an aries – all I can say is JEEZUS. Have never in my 50 yrs had sex like this. We are both living with someone else – but neither married. I need to figure out how to win him away from his girlfriend. He’s mine now damit!

• Pingback: long distance relationship

• Allie says:

An Aries woman married to an Aries man for 19 years. He is the most unromantic person ever…so I have to disagree with the “high romance” part. Romance is dependent solely on me. It sucks! Met a Cancer man who is very romantic. It drives me crazy because I won’t cheat on my man. I can’t help but feel drawn to the Cancer man tho…maybe it’s the new adventure in me. I’m torn…ready for change but committed to my man. ugh If only my Aries man were actually romantic! I need some spice in life.

• Allie says:

Also, we never argue…ever…we may disagree from time to time…but never a knock-down drag-out fight. We did in the beginning of our marriage, but not now. I’m bored! What to do… what to do…

• Pingback: Aries – Aries Relationship « imgonnabeontop

• Danielle says:

I have known my Aries man for only 6 weeks and I already feel I am in love with him. We don’t really talk about sex though. That may be because we’re both virgins though… I definitely have never felt like this before. I haven’t been bored for a second and I don’t want to stop being with him. I think the first thing I said to him was You’re hot be my friend… he laughed and we haven’t really stopped talking since. He helps me through my problems and I help him through his. Honestly he’s my best friend and my love and I’m not giving him up…

• Ariesgirl says:

To Allie, I’m an Aries girl who just ended it with a Cancer man. He was full of games, himself, his moods and I needed more directness. So, I’m with an Aries man who is open, honest, clear about his intentions and actually cares. Seriously, let the Cancer go.

• Anonnomouse in love with a floyd says:

So im deeply in love with an aries guy i call him qua qua me and him have only known eachother for 6 months now but its felt like i knew him my whole life ……. i really care about him and wanna be with him but its like he says he wants to be with me but where not together so i really dont know …… but im just waiting for him

• Nat says:

I am in a relationship with a Virgo, and I’m happy. The thing is.. with my selfish ways..I want more. An Aries man has recently walked into my life and i know I want him. My Virgo is a virgin but I am not. My Aries is not a virgin. A few days with my Aries and we have been flirting, heavily. I know I do not want anything serious with my Aries, just to see.. and be selfish with him would be nice. I know. Ill suffer in the end but I’m stubborn.. I want more.

• aries_girliexo says:

I’m an Aries women dating an Aries man for just a few months. I have to say we have A LOT in common. He is the most amazing man I’ve ever been with,I really hope it lasts I’m definitely in love. My last relationship was with a Scorpio..big mistake. Our romance life is great and improving I’m excited to see what’s next. As far as the behind bedroom doors..Amazing!!!! I love my Aries man, he has very much so been a knight in shining armor in this Aries woman’s life !

• Aries lovers says:

Well im in a ir

• Aries girl says:

I have been having an affair with an Aries for almost a year… he is a complete asshole, infuriates me, makes me cry, scream, want to pull my hair out. But when we are together and getting along, he makes me feel more special than anyone. I will do anything to get his attention pretty much. The sex is incredible… I lost it to a gemini and the sex was always so mechanical and exact and had to be about style more than substance… sex with an aries is amazing and passionate. I have never had someone dominate me the way he does. I have also never been around a guy that leaves me tongue tied or feeling like that stereotypical “damsel in distress”, wanting him to save me. But this guy does! Amazing, but I know we have no future together, for many, many reasons, not solely astrology. :(

• Ides of April says:

I just met an aries man that is irresistible. We have known each other for about 5 months and we started dating a couple of weeks ago. I’m really excited for our relationship especially because I know it will be a challenge. I do not want to be bored with the relationship. I definitely think I’m a challenge too. He definitely was my knight in shining armor and continues to be so… :) very very very very excited and hopeful about this relationship.

• Jasmine says:

- Im an Aries woman and i’ve been messing around with an Aries Man for about two months now. he is aggavating as hell!! Wen we together we stay arguing. Lol. it’s kind of funny cause rite after that. We have sex and make up :) and that man sex is wonderful as hell. im PROUD of him. But it’s like his like for me has calmed down cause he said i act like a dude sometimes and im to wild. i don’t want him to stop liking me cause i like him. What should i do?

• Pingback: free daily horoscope

• arthi says:

I am an aries girl in relationship with an aries guy. We are dating each other since 1 year, i have seen lots of ups and downs in our relation. Most of the time i have to adjust with most of the things. He dosent express his feeling much but if he expresses sometimes then it is too extreme. We keep on arguing a lot because he does not fullfill my needs much and dosent understand what i want…but when we meet things are very different , we are just into eachother ..we just forget the world at that time and this the most beautiful thing. Inspite of all these things , i still like him …there is an unknown attraction which forces me to be with him….

• trishaa says:
  • lavrine says:

I am an aries girl and we both have same date of birth. i am one year older than him.. It all started with a big damn crush, for almost one year we were visiting each others profiles and recently i started to talk to him and now it feels like I’ve got the one that I’ve waited for. I was in search of a guy who can dominate me, and I know it is him… Well we have just started our friendship and I wish this could last for long. I want him to lead, but I don’t know how, because naturally i am arguing, so ‘m afraid if he feels disgusting. :/ . All i want him to be completely impressed with me.. but still doesn’t know how will I let him lead this relation…

• .. says:

I have been haveing and affair with a married leo man idk what to do … he says hes in love with me we have been seeing each other for 5 yrs on and off sex is amazing. Now he wants to divorce his wife but his little daughter is holding him back…should i wait for him? 9yrs ago we meet and dated i was 14 and him 18 and now im 23 and he will be 27 this year.

• Derrek says:

Been reading your posts and just thought I would share that I found a cool dating site based on zodiac, and has been pretty helpful for me! Being an aries male it isn’t easy to find a very compatible girl that keeps my interest but this site has a cool compatibility score and details about your match. Anyway I liked it so hopefully it help you guys too.
    MatchMySign.com – Online Dating

• Derrek says:

MatchMySign.com – Zodiac Dating

• Tatted Aries says:

…I, as an Aries women dated all types of signs & believed in the hype. Now I’m 5months in w/ my Aries man && I’m in love w/ him, Truly! Not that lust stuff i always Get into. As an Aries women, everyone knows we are a hand full. I get board easily & want to be center of attention if I admit it or not :p my Aries man makes everyday special & the sex is more than words could describe…he means more than anything! He is thoughtful, clean, adventurous, & puts up w/ my ups & down…Even thinking bout him makes me smile. He’s got me like no other!

I wouldn’t trade my Aries Man for any sign!!!

• Jason says:

All I have to say is Aries men and women act the same in many ways. I have an aries best friend and an aries girlfriend and (even though I’m a gemini) they are both far more socially able and manipulative than I could ever fathom to be. Good job guys, for having a favorable sign (unlike gemini) AND getting away with being a jerk at the same time. You guys have it easy :)

• Pingback: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You Lowndes

• Supl4do says:

we’ve been around 2 weeks with my Aries girl. Never had any problem nor arguments. She’s 3 years older than me and who cares? Works like a charm! damn im so inlove with my Aries Girl!

• Radu says:

Yes, act like I’m not the only man on the Earth and I’ll give you a load of ignore. Dumb idea. What you have to do to get an aries man is to step right in front of him and to challenge him. Be bold. He is. Very. When you ignore an aries man it’s game over.

• Jen says:

hi! I was with an aries man for two years. SEX was amazing but we fought alot. I was very unhappy. He is very selfish. I don’t think I would ever put my self in that situation…AGAIN! I cried so much. Yes, sex was amazing but the relationship was unhealthy. He was not romantic and very detached. Ehh… Horrible. Oh well, he lost a sweet, kind, and loving Aries woman.

• tom says:

Had an affair with a cancer girl for 7 months – total mind #*@+! Us Aries are too straight talking and very much want a decision right here right now. The one thing she taught me is patience. The problem was that this patience leads nowhere. So don’t bother with Cancer. Now I just recently met a fellow Aries girl. She’s sweet, beautiful and spiky – just the way I like it. Think she feels the same way. Now it’s early days but the positive comments I’m reading from people’s experiences are very encouraging.

• tom says:

And I completely disagree with aries men being unromantic. I personally do everything possible to PROVE my love.

• Juliana says:

I find Aries men to be just like Aries women but 3 times more competitive and impulsive lol. Their extremely possessive, jealous and insecure nature is what put women off. My ex Aries bf would always think I was ignoring or being “against” him and start an argument, when I was just simply doing my thing or peacefully disagreeing with him, because you know, I have a brain of my own. Too controlling and temperamental for even a triple Aries woman like myself to handle. He was so jealous as well, and I never gave him any reasons for distrusting me, I’m the most faithful person ever and I loved him deeply!
    Yes the sex was so good, and when he was being a good boy he was so sweet, playful, romantic. Always wanted everyone to be happy, always honest, and most of the times very positive. He would even do the things I wanted without hesitation or complaints. But when he was negative… I would even get scared of him, he was double+ my size after all lol, and he was so passionate about his anger I would even feel physically threatened (and I know he never meant it to be like this, but hey, maybe you could change just a little bit and LISTEN to me, sit and talk? but no, he wouldn’t). It ended after 9 months… I’m still heartbroken. We can’t even be friends after all of this, because of both the good and bad that happened between us. Stubborn boy!
    I hope the other Aries+Aries couples have a better luck than me. ;)

• Amy says:

And so I thought he would come and it looked like he would-a couple of days later he said. But that was all he said. Aries men keep everything concealed and sometimes this can get frustrating. Anyway, its seven months since then and he is probably getting a posting nearby to our home so we will see. All said and done they are very dynamic and homebound folks.

• Joy says:

I meet a aries man and I feel like so close to him even were just meet for one night and damn he killing me sex was so good! And now we are starting to get to know each other hope it’s is working guys wish me luck lol:-)

• Renee says:

Just got out of a relationship just like the one described above. We are both aries. He told me he loved me on Day 2. He also gave me a feeling ive never experienced before. Our relationship flew strong and i felt liked we had been together for years instead of just one month. I met everyone close to him and even moved in with him. Everythig was good except those FIGHTS!!!!! Id look over them, he wouldnt. The sex was awesome. He was the best man id ever had, even tho we had our ups and downs. I wish we could go back. Its been a couple of days and i miss him so much. Hopefully we will find our way back to each other. I KNOW he is the one…
    Anyways, trust and believe this article. Everything written is very true.

• Aries Guy says:

Nightmare combination. She was way too much like me, and not in a good way. It’s all very well enjoying the thrill of the chase, but what if there’s nothing else besides? Passion and excitement will only get you so far. I moved on from that relationship pretty quickly – used a cool zodiac dating site to find my current partner and it’s worked out really well for us – take a look for yourself:

MatchMySign.com – Astrology Dating

• aries female says:

I am an aries female and I met an aries guy. Its like we felt instant attraction and we ended up having sex the very same night. It was amazing!!!!!!! :) . then it was like we were addicted. we had sex constantly but we didnt really get to know eachother. At the time i didnt care. That sex was too good. but then i started to have feelings for him. I would see him flirting with other girls so i started flirting with other guys. I told him that we need to stop having sex and we both said that we would stop but we ended up having sex again. we continously tell eachother that we would stop n go on our ways but we kept having sex. n he started flirting with girls again. He was an asshole. i finally told him that it was final. but he still find ways to mess with my mind. its like he knows i still think about him. i hate it. but now imwith a leo n hopefully it goes great.

• rose says:

gud luck :)

• Shawn says:

well I am dating a guy who is aries too, and guess what – we both are fires, and love to explode sometimes. but we love each other so much that all the arguments take one minute and we are done. if u love a person, sign don’t matter………………………………………….
    Aries and Aries Zodiac Compatibility

• SHADDAM says:

hi
    This article has been written by one of my readers, he is sharing his insight and experience with us which I am very grateful for. Thank you for sharingI hope you all enjoy it!

Hi,
    I wrote an article for this website a while back called “Life of the Aries man” I am very happy………

• derrek says:

Hi Everybody,
    —————How are you?
    ——————————I Think And I wish you all are good. This site is Very good.
    —————I give you a sweet website for all kind of astrology problem.
    that is Zodiac Dating site.