Aries Man and Aries Woman Compatibility

Famous Aries-Aries Couples: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick; Robert Downey, Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker; Zach Braff and Mandy Moore; Steven Segal and Kelly LeBrock; Warren Beatty and Julie Christie;  Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova

The couple in Kiss Me Kate (based on Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew) can generally be considered an Aries-Aries pair. They continually upstage one another, fight like cat and dog and yet are madly in love. These are two fire signs who love the challenge of conquering one another, at which they take turns. The fun of making up later is a bonus. To the outsider it may look like rough riding, what with all that pushing and shoving going on. But these two love to tangle and then ride off in different directions to exercise their independence.

How to Attract an Aries Man as an Aries Woman: If you want to attract an Aries man, you’ve simply got to be a challenge. Just act like he’s not the only man on earth, and it helps if you can show some degree of helplessness (it’s okay to pretend) so that he can come to your rescue. It’s worth the charade. What you are going for with this man is his respect, so don’t ever show weakness. He will not respect you if you back down or have blurry boundaries. If he pushes you psychically push back harder. If he ignores you, do something to get his attention. If he stops calling you, get on with your life and let word get out that you are moving forward. If he confronts you, stand your ground. Speak up for yourself and respond tit for tat. Don’t confuse flirting with other men as a way to attract or keep your Aries man. That’s a sure way to end the relationship.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as an Aries Man:   If you want her to notice you, be firm but polite about some disagreement with her.  That will earn her respect which is half the battle.  As the relationship progresses, she’ll appreciate your macho side, but in the beginning do your best to shield her from your cowboy lifestyle.  Try not to shoot your way in and out of Dodge on the first few dates.  She has that problem herself; what will get her attention is someone who knows how to be diplomatic and get along.  Let her see you have friends and contacts, people with whom you have longstanding, harmonious relationships (I know it’s a stretch, but dig someone up).  She’ll find this sort of thing irresistible since she can’t get along with anyone for too long. Once you’ve got her hooked, your independence and drive will keep her on the line.

Degree of Romance: This combination probably has the highest degree of romance possible, with Leo to Leo second. This relationship is all about knights in shining armor, chivalry, dashing heroes, and moments of grand passion. You never have to worry about the romance dying. This is one man who will not be intimidated by a lady ram’s competence and independent spirit. The only trick to keeping the romance alive is that somehow the Aries woman has to seem like a damsel in distress once in a while (as unappealing as that is to her).

Degree of Passion: These are two fire signs: impetuous, impulsive doers who act on their feelings and impulses with little regard for the consequences. If it’s passion you are looking for and you can really stand the heat, go for it!

Degree of Friendship: Two Aries are comrades in arms. This is a couple that will do a lot together. Activities such as mountain climbing, skeet shooting, white water river rafting, and remodeling houses are the kind of things that appeal to them both. It helps if both are fit, athletic, and adventuresome in nature.

Degree of Marriage: The emphasis in this relationship is on personal growth, adventure, conquering new territory, fighting and making up, and challenging one another to new heights of passion and accomplishment. This might be hard to sustain in a day-to-day marriage where a routine is required to raise children, balance a checkbook, and maintain a house and car. For domesticity, you would be better off with another combination.  This pair also gets into trouble if one or the other partner becomes dependent for some reason, say because of illness or loss of job, and those things are likely to happen in a long marriage.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship will take off like a sky rocket or not at all. It somehow feeds itself with fanned flames of passion and adventure or it dies a wretched death of disinterest or disrespect. The key is to keep it moving.

Sex: There’s a high degree of openness and spontaneity here. Impulses are welcome and understood. Clothes are always optional, and the moment is always right.

When It’s Over: This relationship can end as quickly as it starts. It may very well close with a fight, and there will be no looking back.  Rams are all or nothing players.

More on Aries Women

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aries Man and Capricorn Woman
Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

21 Responses to Aries Man and Aries Woman Compatibility

• jingi says:

been there…done that…I am a aries madly in love and lust with a male aries.. I didn’t know if I was in my greatest fantasy or worst nightmare…man..that man had me like no other….won’t put myself through thhat again!

• 2mylove says:

My love is an aries man and I’m an aries myself. I felt a major connection right away.
    I’m so in love with my aries. Yes we may argue but our love is worth so much more.
    We are getting married. He’s changed my life in a very good way to let me see the
    Beauty in our love. I’ve never loved another like my aries* and I’m soo soo sure he’d
    Say the exact same thing.
    Love u baby*

• Lost-in-Love says:

All or nothing players, you said… Damn right…

Mine skyrocketed and ended as quickly as it started…

Not to mention the fighting / love / convincing / fighting again / love / cycle went on, until we broke up…

Is an affair to remember ! 5 days of hearts and balls out action! Not sure if I can repeat it again with that much intensity and passion ;)

• iulia says:

I am an aries lady and in a relationship with an aries man for 5years. I recognize everything what it’s said here and it is true… is not boring at alll…but psihicaly you must be very well to take so many fights…and we are agressive as persons in general…but on the other side, we are good team, we think the same, and agree with things, love is big and sexual life it isn’t boring. It is just more peace need it in this aries-aries relationship and can be a perfect relation

• annelouise says:

started an affair 2 months ago with an aries male – I am an aries – all I can say is JEEZUS. Have never in my 50 yrs had sex like this. We are both living with someone else – but neither married. I need to figure out how to win him away from his girlfriend. He’s mine now damit!

• Pingback: long distance relationship

• Allie says:

An Aries woman married to an Aries man for 19 years. He is the most unromantic person ever…so I have to disagree with the “high romance” part. Romance is dependent solely on me. It sucks! Met a Cancer man who is very romantic. It drives me crazy because I won’t cheat on my man. I can’t help but feel drawn to the Cancer man tho…maybe it’s the new adventure in me. I’m torn…ready for change but committed to my man. ugh If only my Aries man were actually romantic! I need some spice in life.

• Allie says:

Also, we never argue…ever…we may disagree from time to time…but never a knock-down drag-out fight. We did in the beginning of our marriage, but not now. I’m bored! What to do… what to do…

• Pingback: Aries – Aries Relationship « imgonnabeontop

• Danielle says:

I have known my Aries man for only 6 weeks and I already feel I am in love with him. We don’t really talk about sex though. That may be because we’re both virgins though… I definitely have never felt like this before. I haven’t been bored for a second and I don’t want to stop being with him. I think the first thing I said to him was You’re hot be my friend… he laughed and we haven’t really stopped talking since. He helps me through my problems and I help him through his. Honestly he’s my best friend and my love and I’m not giving him up…

• Ariesgirl says:

To Allie, I’m an Aries girl who just ended it with a Cancer man. He was full of games, himself, his moods and I needed more directness. So, I’m with an Aries man who is open, honest, clear about his intentions and actually cares. Seriously, let the Cancer go.

• Anonnomouse in love with a floyd says:

So im deeply in love with an aries guy i call him qua qua me and him have only known eachother for 6 months now but its felt like i knew him my whole life ……. i really care about him and wanna be with him but its like he says he wants to be with me but where not together so i really dont know …… but im just waiting for him

• Nat says:

I am in a relationship with a Virgo, and I’m happy. The thing is.. with my selfish ways..I want more. An Aries man has recently walked into my life and i know I want him. My Virgo is a virgin but I am not. My Aries is not a virgin. A few days with my Aries and we have been flirting, heavily. I know I do not want anything serious with my Aries, just to see.. and be selfish with him would be nice. I know. Ill suffer in the end but I’m stubborn.. I want more.

• aries_girliexo says:

I’m an Aries women dating an Aries man for just a few months. I have to say we have A LOT in common. He is the most amazing man I’ve ever been with,I really hope it lasts I’m definitely in love. My last relationship was with a Scorpio..big mistake. Our romance life is great and improving I’m excited to see what’s next. As far as the behind bedroom doors..Amazing!!!! I love my Aries man, he has very much so been a knight in shining armor in this Aries woman’s life !

• Aries lovers says:

Well im in a ir

• Aries girl says:

I have been having an affair with an Aries for almost a year… he is a complete asshole, infuriates me, makes me cry, scream, want to pull my hair out. But when we are together and getting along, he makes me feel more special than anyone. I will do anything to get his attention pretty much. The sex is incredible… I lost it to a gemini and the sex was always so mechanical and exact and had to be about style more than substance… sex with an aries is amazing and passionate. I have never had someone dominate me the way he does. I have also never been around a guy that leaves me tongue tied or feeling like that stereotypical “damsel in distress”, wanting him to save me. But this guy does! Amazing, but I know we have no future together, for many, many reasons, not solely astrology. :(

• Ides of April says:

I just met an aries man that is irresistible. We have known each other for about 5 months and we started dating a couple of weeks ago. I’m really excited for our relationship especially because I know it will be a challenge. I do not want to be bored with the relationship. I definitely think I’m a challenge too. He definitely was my knight in shining armor and continues to be so… :) very very very very excited and hopeful about this relationship.

• Jasmine says:

- Im an Aries woman and i’ve been messing around with an Aries Man for about two months now. he is aggavating as hell!! Wen we together we stay arguing. Lol. it’s kind of funny cause rite after that. We have sex and make up :) and that man sex is wonderful as hell. im PROUD of him. But it’s like his like for me has calmed down cause he said i act like a dude sometimes and im to wild. i don’t want him to stop liking me cause i like him. What should i do?

• Pingback: free daily horoscope

• RaychelC says:

I’m an Aries woman, and in looking up relationships between two Aries, honestly, I don’t think it matters what the other sign is, because an Aries is an Aries regardless of whom they are with.

Some things are constant and always need to be considered.

1. The All or Nothing attitude. This one is huge. What does this mean for the partner? Well, don’t even hint that you’re going to do something unless you really intend to do it. When you do commit to doing something, be it a planned outing, or helping the Aries with some kind of event, be prepared to give it all your effort, because if they think you’re holding back or can’t be bothered, that is not only going to upset them, they will lose all respect for you and not feel appreciated. Dramatic, yes, but they truly are all or nothing people. Either they are everything to you, or they will choose to walk away and be nothing at all.

2. Aries are not looking to dominate you persay, but we like to feel we’re in control of a situation, so if you’re able to let us do things our own way, that’s good, but if you can offer constructive criticism to help us do it better, then that’s amazing. We ARE open to your thoughts and opinions so long as we don’t feel you’re criticizing us as people, i.e..making us feel we ‘can’t’ do something well, or making us think you don’t have faith in our abilities, judgment, or ideas.

3. We hate moderation. In short, show enthusiasm! Don’t just grudgingly agree to go somewhere with us then act like you’re having a root canal. Throw on a smile and pretend you’re having a good time! We’ll know you’re not, but your gesture will be so very appreciated. “Go big, or go home” should be the Aries official motto. Do it well or don’t do it. Have a good time, or just stay home. You can’t hold back and love us just a little or sit on a fence where we are concerned..this crushes us in ways I can’t put into words. Don’t play games with an Aries. If you want them, show it and make it plain (Where some people are chased off by this, Aries needs the assurance and if the feelings are mutual, this will keep them with you, not drive them away). Subtle does not work with us. We hate subtle. You’ll notice nothing about us is ever subtle. We’re open, direct, blunt, and honest. We naturally expect everyone else to be the same way. (Geminis..take note! I know you’re flighty and enjoy teasing, but you’ll only kill us with that!)

4. Jealousy/Jealous rages. This is only true IF an Aries does not feel secure in the relationship. As long as the Aries knows you love them, are devoted to the relationship and are not going anywhere, you will NOT likely see this kind of meltdown at all, and in fact, we’re generally happy to shrug off little flirtations and give you all the freedom you can want IF we feel secure in the relationship. So, if you find yourself on the receiving end of some jealous fit, slow down and don’t judge your poor Aries. What they’re saying to you is “I need assurance and feel you don’t love me/want to be here!”. Rather than allow your pride to be wounded or to get angry..respond patiently and with love, and just watch how fast they calm down and get over it. We do not hold grudges long, especially when someone knows how to soothe negative feelings we experience in these moments.

5. We’re loyal once we’ve decided we’re in it for the long haul, and absolutely faithful and true, so don’t abuse our affections by playing games or trying to push our buttons just for fun, and you will have a solid, devoted partner regardless of your sign.

Have fun, we’re awesome!