Aries Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Cancer Couples: Betty and Gerald Ford; Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley; Marsha Mason and Neil Simon

This is a surprisingly good combination of two people who are willing to be very devoted to one another. Both signs have leadership ability, which might ordinarily be a problem – who’s the boss? – but it is more likely that they will cherish one another and care deeply about the other’s well-being and security. If children result from the union, these two may make remarkably good parents. There is a likelihood of a role reversal which can be thrilling to today’s couple.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as an Aries Woman: You can turn yourself loose and do anything you want to attract your Cancer male because he will bask in your attention and construe it as nurturing. Of course, a favorite thing of all Cancers is a good meal, so dining out should be fun. He would also probably like to cook for you (maybe you could do the shopping). A way to really curry favor with this guy is to help him with his plans for the future, even just for tomorrow. He will appreciate your courage and confidence, and whereas other men might think you are pushy, he will construe your engagement in his life as a sign of your interest and commitment. Above all be nice to his mother and relatives.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Cancer Man:  You may have trouble getting her attention since she’s basically looking for the opposite of what you can provide.  You’re Mr. Security. She’s Ms. Excitement.  She has big plans and a lot of balls in the air and though she is (frighteningly) efficient things occasionally come crashing in around her.  If you stand beside her at one of those moments offering constructive help and the benefit of your organizational skills, she’ll start to see the value in your relationship.  Cancer men are emotionally tough (at least outwardly) and very funny, two qualities that the lady ram will appreciate.  Hide your sensitive side for as long as possible.  She’s looking for someone to go on big adventures.  That requires thick skin.  As long as you use your shell, you should be fine.  And give her a couple of chances to realize you’re interested in her.  Aries doesn’t do subtle.

Degree of Romance: This combination is not particularly romantic. The emphasis is on taking care of one another and daily acts of devotion. These two signs are both noted for anticipating others’ needs. Aries may be thrilled and surprised at how a Cancer man provides for her while seeming to read her mind. He may show up with a new software program he knows she needs or be willing to send her mother a plane ticket to come for a visit. This might be a little hard on the ram’s independence, but on the other hand it leaves her free to pursue things that you find more interesting. The Cancer man may take a while to warm up to her bold courtship gestures, but over time her sustained efforts to keep their love alive will become endearing.

Degree Passion: The combination of fire and water give depth to sexuality as an expression of really sincere sentiments. A Cancer male is willing to connect at a very deep level, and she can provide exactly the contrast that he needs to keep him from drowning in his own feelings.

Degree of Friendship: There can be a very sincere basis for friendship between these two. Think of Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh walking hand in hand through life. They can share at a very special level of empathy, respecting each other’s privacy and shielding one another against a stormy world.  Aries’ courage can provide a welcome shelter to the Cancer man’s constant fear of rejection.  She’s willing to fight for him.  That will go a long way towards cementing his eternal loyalty. In return, he will enjoy his role as protector.

Degree of Marriage: This is a good combination for marriage. Any long term relationship relies heavily on the ability of two people to act toward one another with sustained kindness and patience, both of which should be abundant with this pair. These two bring out the best in each other, and they would make especially good parents.

Progression of Relationship: There is a very nice interplay between Aries and Cancer. Aries pushes for progress. Cancer pushes for security and nurturing.  The two take turns advancing and consolidating ground, then advancing again and consolidating more ground. This leads to a good foundation, and at the same time avoids the possibility of stagnation.

Sex: Beauty tames the beast as the Cancer male brings out the sweet child in Aries. Sex involves a lot of touching and playfulness. The Aries girl may actually learn the meaning of foreplay. There’s a tendency to linger longer between the sheets and fall asleep in each others’ arms.

When It’s Over:  It is likely that the Aries girl will have to recognize the need to end it and have the courage to do so. The Cancer man may tolerate all sorts of shortfalls rather than face an ending.  As the ram wraps things up, he may turn clingy and even whiny.  Aries, pull the band aid off as quickly as you can. Dragging it out just prolongs the pain.

More on Aries Women

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

57 Responses to Aries Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

• Ashlei says:

Awwww this is sooo tru about me and my futre boo!!! i cant for our long lasting love and partnership to begin!

• nancy says:

Good luck Ashlei!!!

• Monica says:

I just met a cancer male and this was a good guide to start off on the right foot. So far everything is well. This is an optimistic write-up.

• K says:

egk. The majority of people I’ve had ‘physical relations’ with happen to be Aries and I’m a cancer. I really can’t stand them as people, although I’ll admit that the chemistry is there. There is an Aries chick that is in love with me as we speak and I just can’t get rid of her…

• Sierra says:

Ahhh!! it’s crazy how on point this is!! My guy and I have been friends for 8years. Originally I had the biggest crush on him in HS but he was always quiet so I gave up on him. 8 yrs later he finally JUST told me he loves me. Now, We’re giving “us” a shot. Haha. Awesome post. Everything mentioned applies.

• Jay says:

Awww, this is kinda true. The way my ex provided and protected me was like no other (He was a Cancer) and I loved him sooo much. But his secretiveness was the worst. We held on as long as possible but like the bottom said, I realized I had to leave. There was nothing left to hold on to. Aries Woman and Cancer man is a very emotional relationship, so one must be ready for all the emotional drain.

• JLette says:

very true! especially on relationship progress. I’m an Aries female and Ive been with my Cancer man for 7 months now. First guy to ever not push the love words on me after a month..its different and i like it because it lets me know he’s not pulling my leg. My cancer man has made me a domestic person. i love staying at his house and just relaxing with him. This is a good compatibility post. its all very true

• mrs.PIERRE says:

THIS IS MORE THAN TRUE IM NOT WITH MY LOVE NOW BUT WE ARE SOON TO BE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN FOREVER IN SOUL AS ONE I LOVE THIS MAN UNCONDITIONALLY N IRREVOCABULARY I MUST LET HIM GO FOR NOW BUT I KNOW WE’LL BE ONE FLESH… HE N I ARE LIKE THAT SONG (HAPPILY EVER AFTER BY CASE) I LOVE THIS MAN TO DEATH N NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHER WISE

• Brinda says:

very true!!! but i hav few doubts in it….me n ma cancer guy r more than fenz but thr is an confusion in our relationship..v love each other very much but he still cudnot acpt me i dona for wat …he go out 4 date had few memorable tyms toghtr…v lived toghtr also stll he yet din acpt me..thou he loves me …i dona why is he doin lyk dis…
    v had romance somthng whc made us b more closer…but she he is confused so ..can ne1 temme ia dis love r ??? v both love vry much..n i wre d 1st 2 tell him abt ma feelings….

but watevr said abov is xctly hapend wid us ….but the present happenings r confusing

• Treal says:

I am an aries and I tend to attract cancers (platonic and romantically). I have always wondered why since our nature seems to suggest us eventually wanting to kill one another. None-the-less, my ex was a cancer and my current romantic interest is also a cancer. I like cancer men more than my fire and air sign men. Cancer men are romantic, sweet, and good at foreplay. They also seem loyal. Let me stop! I’m getting turned on just thinking about how much I love cancer men. lol

• Ceirra says:

I like two different cancers right now and everyone keeps saying that I am not suppoused to get along with them

• Sonya says:

This aries woman/fire horse has loved her cancer man for 22 years. This is so on-spot.

• DC says:

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE MY CANCER MAN. WE BEEN TOGETHER 8 YRS NO MATTER WHAT AND WHO WE WITH WE ALWAYS FIND OURSELVES BACK IN OTHERS LIFE..I AM TOTALLY DEDICATED TO HIM. DWN SIDE TO A CANCER MAN HE IS SNEAKY AS HELL, AND TRY TO HIDE HOW THEY FEEL BUT AFTER 8 GOING ON 9 YRS HE DONT HAVE TO TELL ME HE LOVE ME. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. SAD PART IS NO MATTER WHO HE WITH HE ALWAYS COME BACK AROUND TO ME. AND IT IS A GRADE A EMOTIONAL RIDE… BUT I LOVE HIM AND CANT LET HIM GO. I AM AN ARIES FEMALE.

• Yonna says:

I’m a aries woman & I’ve just met a cancer man soooo far I’m starting to feel the clingyness always wants to be around me BUT has a girlfriend wtf lol but this sounds like we can have a great time, love wat I read

• ME says:

Aries woman… second time around with this cancer man… felt the clingyness and had to get away.. now things are different and im in a different mind frame. I totally agree with this posting. Sounds like the both of us… i just worried because aries women get bored easily… EASILY.. and i know all of you women know this.. it isn’t our fault, that’s just our sign. But he is starting to grow on me again.. and this time i wont fight it.. i rather have someone want to be around me alot than barely at all

• Jon says:

Im a cancer guy talking to a aries girl.. her bday is on march 30 and let me tell u shes is FUNNY.. Love her personality and she mad chill and loveable..
    Im not like a typical cancer..im sweet yeah im protective but i like to give the other person space..cuz i like my space. i like talking about my feelings.. im very FUNNY everybody tells me im the clown of the group love going out hate being stuck home i get bored easily.. so i have a good feeling this relationship is gonna work..

PS.. STAY AWAY FROM LIBRAS UGHH.. they the worst lol

• yoon says:

im an aries and i had this cancer friend of mine, he was such a fun lovin person, sweet, caring nature, he even used to share each and evything with me but he was very emotional and abit too clingy. He made me feel as if he really liked me more than just a friend and i was actually looking forward gettin into a relationship with him but then i dont know what happened and he got committed with this other girl. i felt heart broken and just cant move on since i started to like him alot ;( and i guess not gettin what an aries girl wants upsets her alot =/

• yoon says:

and now we arnt even friends, because i coudnt just bear him with some other girl soo i ended up our friendship =(

• og says:

Well i’ve been with my cancer man for about 4 years now n all this is so true :-) we get along so well n everything is perfect. He loves my help in stuff n is man enough not to get intimidated by an ambitious woman. I think he is the perfect match for me :D

• KK says:

I recently met a cancer man that says he hasn’t been w/a woman sexually in 12 years. We cuddled and got somewhat intimate but he could not perform if you know what I mean. This has happened 3 times now and each time he runs away after a couple hours. I told him we can take things slow but he seems to call and email me less and less. He’s excuse is his work but always convinces me he wants to see me when he has time. He actually has stood me up a few times and I finally got mad and he called me twice that night to say he does care and please don’t think he’s avoiding me. When we were intimate he acts so very tender and passionate like i’ve never had before and it feels like he loves me and i already feel love for him. I’m confused…should i just wait for him to pursue me now?

• JuliendDonkey says:

Aries is the first man, An Aries female nature is very strong and primitive like the cancer. Now being that she is the most masculine and hes the most feminine there is a very balanced male ego to female ego ratio. Though they keep each other guessing Cause cancers are jealous and deep lovers they tend to spark immense sexual eneergy. Since cancers are the most fertile they carry very intuitive sexual strength which shows the aries what true love is. Aries may have to take cancers for granted to see what theyre truly worth. But after having the joys and ups and downs of an emotional relationship they might not be able to ever compare a love like that ever again.

• Barb says:

I am an aries woman, married to a cancer man for 5 years. We new each other for 9 months before we got married and everyone thought that we were crazy and that it was not going to last. We prove them wrong, we are happy and we just renewed our wedding vows with our daughter. Yes, Aries get bored easily but a cancer man love is so pure and simple that it made me want to love like that. He is the greates husband and father that I know. He thought me balance and how to slow down sometimes. I’ve never worry that he is going to cheat on me. I am so assured of his faithfulness and commitment to me and our family. He lives to please me and I live to please him. I like excitement and so does he. We travel alot and go out to eat and do other things. We also enjoy staying home and wathing movies. We spend alot of time together, more than my other married friends but that it how we like it. The sex is greatttttt!

• SANIA says:

MY LOVER IS SO CARING ABOUT ME HE DEOS NOT HURT ME AND HE LOVE MA ALOT

• D1am0nd says:

I am an aries female and I have been wit my cancer man for 2 months, but it seems like for ever. I was sure that I didnt like cancers since my lil sister is one and she pisses me off all the time, but the cancer men are way different from the females. SO FAR this is the best relationship Ive ever had. We are always around each other which is weird becuz I usually feel smothered when this happens. But when Im not with him I miss him alot. We just moved in together which is special becuz its both of our first apartment, today we sat in the car and discussed how we were gonna pay our bills, and he was happy about that so was I. We have a bank account together to help each other manage our money (Yall aries woman know how hard it is to manage money). He doesnt give me a reason to think he would cheat but he has 2 baby mammas and the recent baby mamma still wants him. I feel like he loves me, becuz no one has ever treated me the way he does. He is patient wit me and my mood swings and he makes me calm when Im up set. Plus he hella funny so its very hard to argue wit him. Im just scared it will end befor it begins and I really dont want this to end at all until death do us part if you know wat I mean. How should I deal wit the baby mamma issues and still keep him interested?

• teinababy says:

Ive been with my Cancer man for about a year and a half…..16 of those monthes I was still in a 10yr relationship that I just ended. My Cancer stuck by me through all the B.s. at the end of that chapter. I came out of it loving him. All the things I’ve ever wanted he provides. He’s passionate, thoughtful, loving, interested, playful and funny…..I love it.I love him…I told him today…he did’nt say it back, instead he asked “what did I do to deserve this” It made me want him more. He doesn’t know it yet but he’s my husband.

• J-Ballin says:

I’m an aries male and love cancer women hands down the women for me…. best combo

• DONA says:

Funny enough this is quite accurate, my finace and I have had many many ups and down. Many of them to do with him not being honest and open with me out of fear of rejection or upsetting me but we really do get on exceptionally well and are best friends at the same time. I really feel like I would lose more than my partner if he were no longer in my life.

• Ciara says:

By reading this, I agree to most of it. I’m an aries women & seem to be very attracted to many Cancer men. I often wonder why most articles I haven’t yet read about Aries women is that we are actually emotional & sensitive. We just happen not to dwell & hold so many grudges. Well at least in my case. But yeah, Cancer men are by far the most sensitive, lovable men I’ve met. My favourite.

• Mahmood says:

Sierra :

Type your comment here

• Confused says:

I am an Aries woman and have been dating a cancer man for about five months. Everything started out great! He was like a breath of fresh air compared to all of the other guys I’ve dated. However, this post is very true about the need for stability and working hard. In fact, so hard that I barely talk to him. One minute I am the his future wife and the next minute I don’t hear from him as much. He tells me he has a lot going on but never given me a reason to not trust him. At this point, his life is not stable and I know that is what frustrates him. I guess i am wondering if I should let a good man go or hold off a little longer and try to be there for him in this emotional state. I am trying to suppress this Aries personality. Sucks that I really care about this one.

• jazz says:

If he treats you good and havent given you a reason to not trust him just continue to show him the love that he knows he cant get anywhere else. I had that same fear being an Aries woman. I was so scared I would mess up the relationship. I may have let that fear get the best of me when I shouldve relaxed and just let things happen. Show him the love and attention he needs. He wont think twice about someone else.

D1am0nd :

• Jasmen says:

I’m an aries female and I’ve been with a cancer male for two month now..IDK I’m feeling like he is too good to be true, I’m afraid he will change or I will lose him because I’m impatient and I get angry quickly. I have problems with trusting guys because I’ve been hurt by so many of them and he wants me to trust him totally …I’m trying to trust him but I can’t do it fully…If his personality is the way I see it now then I would really want to be with him forever no matter what.

• aries lady says:

I am the aries women who just met a cancer man I met last year on holidays when he called me I was shocked I knew my marriage was ending and he has been there for me so much
    He blows my mind in so many ways with how caring and protective he is. I wasnt looking to meet anyone but I dont think I can pass this man up he makes me happy and Ive never met someone who wakes up telling jokes in the morning

• M. says:

I just ended a relationship with a Libra guy whom I’ve dated for 2 years. Went single for a month but eventually this Cancer guy showed up all of a sudden and swept me off my feet. He’s very witty, family-oriented, and gentle with his words and actions. He just opened up my heart when all I wanted was to be single. Gave his words and promises to me. We were happy for about 3 months but it really drove me crazy when he becomes very career-obsessed. Im aware of the fact that they love security in their life, but he couldn’t be more ignorant, could he? He still loves me but most of his time was consumed with his jobs and it made me feel neglected and left out from his life. Being the impulsive and impatient aries I’ve always been, I kept on whining and demanded attention which probably smothered him. Somehow, I was feeling the distance and he couldn’t careless about it, so we are agreeing on a break up. It really broke my heart actually because deep inside I still want him to fight for us and actually learn to put me in one of his future plans no matter how committed or busy he is with his job. But he just loves his job too much more than anything in the world that I can’t hold on any longer and he is too absorbed with his career that he can’t juggle us both. All I want him to prioritize me too sometimes which what my Libra ex did for me. I regretted a bit that I didnt try to work things out with my Libra ex, but instead getting involved with this Cancer man because to be honest, my ex wouldn’t actually be that selfish as he is. So in a way, I really gotta say that a cancer man can be so ignorant and selfish when he is pursuing his goal/security. Watch out aries women.

• Rose says:

One of my current close male friends is a cancer. We are very open to each other and enjoy spending time together. He is exactly what it says.. very sweet, charming, honest and a bonus an amazing musician. We are both very witty and have a smart ass nature, so we do get into arguments quite a bit, nothing to serious though. He does indeed doubt himself often when it comes to relationships, and takes ages to warm up to women hes interested in because of this doubt, he even hesitates to make the first move most of the time! this could pose annoying to an eager aries, because as you know we have limited patience! but i don’t think these men should doubt themselves at all, they have all the goods to treat a woman right; and i could also definitely see him being an amazing father one day, he is amazing with children. One downfall is that he is very tight with money :/ which is annoying to the lady ram who likes to spend. We have great laughs and trust and i know i can rely on him for anything. I have found myself to start developing feelings for this guy which im trying to avoid which is very hard! i’ve even found myself jealous of a lady he is seeing that he is practically head over heels for… maybe one day he may see how much he means to me. Ladies once you break through this guy’s hard shell, trust me the softness underneath will be something you appreciate rather than loathe, he has the nature to make you feel like a princess and hes vulnerability and innocence will pull on your heartstrings. Teach him a bit of the wild side nature, boost hes confidence by believing in him and get him out there, and he will have just as much fun as you. Goodluck!

P.S. i havent read once anywhere that we aries are quite emotional and sensitive, well in my case at least.. we may like the chase and can be opinionated, but we love being treated like a lady by the man we adore.

• Judy says:

Best thing about Cancer males: their loyalty.
    Worst thing about Cancer males: their secretiveness.

• Starla says:

i have a crush on this cancer guy about a month ago, we met 3 months ago. he’s so fun! as an aries girl i love adventure so much and he always supporting me doing it, he always asked me to have and adventure with him. i’m once have no idea if cancers love that. now we’re getting intense in texting, but the problem is he has a girlfriend. and now i cant stop thinking about him cause he’s so fun :(

• Amber says:

Back in July, I met a Cancer 2 years younger than me. He was interested and wanted my number but I found him a bit irritating lol. I kept talking to him and ended up giving him my number towards the middle of August and we started hanging out. Once we started seeing each other, I found that I was actually interested in him. He would always text me the cutest things and drive 30 mins just to come see me. He would come by at 7, when he got off work, and leave at 3 in the morning until I felt comfortable with him staying the night. Then, we got together in the middle of September and he continued to stay over and take me on little dates and send me cute messages and call me. Our second week of being together he told me that he wanted to live with me lol and that kinda threw me off. I told him that it wouldn’t be the best thing since our relationship was still new and he told me that he understood and that he wanted to make sure he was financially stable before he tried to live with me. He works full time and I go to school and he would always tell me that I was his motivation. He always made sure I went to class and got pissed off when I didn’t and we would constantly play fight with each other. Towards the end, he stopped texting me as much and the last time he came over, he hid his phone from me. He broke up with me over text saying “I can’t do this anymore…I’m sorry.” I was hurt lol so I deleted him from everything and his number. He saw that I deleted him from facebook and blocked me..lol. I was wondering if any Cancers could help me at all with my situation. Will he come back or is it a done deal?

• claire says:

i hav a huge crush on a cancer guy!!im an aries woman but sumhow i cant decode hm n dat sux…one moment he seems interest n the next…Wats a gal to do!?!

• vonne says:

me and my cancer bf has been together for 10 months now..but for the past few months it has been fallin apart,he says im too pushy and im trying to tie him down..i love him alot and i dont know how to let him go..i put everything in this relationship..and i really want it to work out…at present we r on a break…and i dont think its gonna work out…its so hard to move on..any advise?

• AJG says:

I’m a Cancer and the women I’m interested is an Aquarius. My best friend introduced me to her. Come to find out recently she liked him … him being an Aquarius also. We spent 4 days back to back seeing each other. After a week she said we shouldn’t hang out as much. Two weeks went by and she texted me. We went out again. She says she wants to be just friends but she keeps sending mixed signals. I spent all day Saturday with her and her friends. We finished the night at a club dancing. During the even talking with one of her friends she comes over and takes my arms and wraps them around her waist. The last song she and I danced to she put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She is an amazing woman. I can honestly say I haven’t felt this way about another person in 13 yrs. No matter how long it takes I’ll be there for her. She had her heart broken pretty bad quite recently pretty badly. I’ll do what I can to fix her broken pieces of her heart with pieces of my own. I’m listening to country music completely out of my norm. She’s an amazing woman with a good heart. I hope she takes the chance on me. I may not deserve her love, but I’m willing to spend the rest of my life proving I’m worthy of her love.

• milJ says:

Cancer man was with an aries woman for like 2 yrs 8 months. like all relationships i have been in she initiated it. set her eyes on me and I loved her determination and affection but couldn’t stand her hiding the truth and disloyalty she blamed on feeling that i didn’t like her and our personalities didn’t mix then changing her mind and wanting me again it only made me feel less inclined to show her I cared but I did I just felt hurt and eventually she actually left me after seeing someone else while she was visiting her dad a few hours away without telling me WHILE still coming home and telling me she loved me until she was sure she had a new BF and I feel terrible Don’t know how I will trust again but for some reason I am attracted to Aries women and there is a girl at work who I discovered is 1 day from her birthdate (a year and 4 month from mine) i am 22 they 23. My first love was a scorpio half a year younger than me but she also cheated on me and pretended that it never happened even though i knew from more than one friend, this one i had ended because she was too immature and sometimes mean. I’m not sure if I should get involved with another aries woman because they seem to have plenty of men to talk to and I find this too easy for them to put themselves in situations that test the boundaries of loyatly and honesty which I take to too much to heart, perhaps I should stick to water signs another scorpio one that is mature. I do not like being alone but it seems eventually since I was 15 there has always been someone to show up and i will just have to put myself in a good place before that time comes.

• cece says:

Good luck in y’all relationship to me cancer men ain’t shyt but heartbreakers II been wit a cancer for a year he was cheating on me. Wit hiss. Babymama then on Christmas he got married this year our. Anniversary on December. 29.2010 he didn’t even call me. While we was together I know he was paying off for a ring I’m thinking it was sumthin for me But really it was for her he was my first love it was good in da beginning

• Torren henson says:

Iam an aries women n met a cancer man. He was married so I cut it of right away. The problem is he ask.me to marry him after his daugter finish college in 2 yrs. What?

• knovi says:

I say to all the Aries women if you pay attention to your true nature a cancers secretive ways wont effect u as much I am an very into my well being April 10th is my bday n my best friend my confidant n lover is a cancer n we have two separate lives with the same goal for the end so o guess what um saying is love them but b in love with u that way u will never feel like he’s keeping apart of him away bcuz you’ll know y we all have dreams n the only way to reach them is to never loose focus no matter what love should always b their if its true

• OBM says:

I am an Aries Im seeing a Cancer man … at first we were friends for 3yrs ..about a month 1/2 ago we started hanging out he had just broke up with his gf.. and i invited him out for some drinks. now that we see each other it just more he told me a few weeks a go that he has always like me since those 3yrs so now im seeing how things go but every little thing he dose i feel im falling for him. he treats me better than any other man has. but at times i feel i move to fast for him and he wants me to move slow so our relationship can last ..our sex is so awesome <3
    dose any one have any advice for me?

• April says:

I’ve been with my cancer man for 2 months now and i find myself falling in love with him more and more each day he told me he loved me first and i believe him even tho some people say he has someone else but in gut i feel like that is such a lie! i have known him since high school and believe me i am going to keep him cause he truly is the love of my life!!!

• Pingback: Aries Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• sandoval2 says:

I find there is alot of aries men always after the soft looking women, like us cancer women, it’s the Tarzan and Jane look. But i have aquarius moon and libra mars, cancer venus. I do have terrible mood swings.

• Angelia says:

interesting fact. King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn were apparently Aries woman with Cancer Man. They had a legendary love that made a big mark in history and his love for her made a strong mark in his heart forever, whether he chose to admit it or not. Cancers sometimes will not admit to their feelings to ANYONE. Their relationship was truly in definition a song of fire and water. Great passion lies between these two signs, some people even called his love for her a “fatal attraction”. As a lady-like Aries gal, Anne would not allow Henry to love another, it’s just her or nothing and she devotedly loved him til her death. She was passionate and was able to stand up to him when no other woman could. Aries women are tough, passionate and believe in true love to it’s truest definition. He was moody, shifty and moving with the tides of his ever moving emotions and did not appreciate a woman who was too independent and powerful, removing him(or at least he thought) of his respect and “manliness” that his neverending passion grew chilly and couldn’t forgive her for the wrongs and pain she caused him. They both loved each other so much that she was so afraid of losing him and he was always wondering if he wasted his love and emotions on someone for so many years and didn’t want to be controlled or insulted. They loved each other so much and so passionately that they were always afraid of something horrible happening that there was always tension and blaming. Cancer men love deeply and would do anything for their lady love, even if it means taking down a kingdom and church and telling the whole world that they are wrong for pointing their finger at his lady and so much as hurt or insult her, She is the most precious thing to him. His lady cannot do wrong however, he has sensitive feelings and may take aries’s overly sharp opinion and true honesty and what he may think as “demands” to seriously, get hurt and start the silent treatment and resentment, much like Anne and Henry, then once the love, trust and respect wears off, the gentle warm water sign goes cold as ice towards the once loving and warm aries as she breaths her hurting fire. Both parties were hurt in this situation (not that all these two pairings end this way, it all depends on your moon, mars and especially venus and rising sun). Sure henry and Anne loved each other, but sometimes, even soul mates don’t last forever, they are given to us in our lifetime and it’s our choice of what we do with them. I still say they were soul mates and henry was just a “bad” cancer. Cancer men are great lovers(my man is and I have never felt so loved, secured and treasured in my life and i have had kissed many horrible frogs, even with signs compatible to me, a capricorn.) But like anything else, there is the few exceptions that give it a bad rep. I think Aries women and Cancer men can really work it out if there is communication and compromise, like anyone else. Just thought I would bring in a little input of signs and history ;)