Aries Woman and Gemini Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Gemini Couple: Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks

It is hard to imagine this couple combination except that Gemini men have such universal appeal. An Aries girl might enjoy the challenge. These two would have to have other things in the chart that are compatible to even get off the ground, though.  They are different in their approach to almost everything: love, romance, life, sex, and passion.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as an Aries Woman: You will probably love trying to attract a Gemini man because it is such a challenge to keep his interest. You’ll have to be quick-footed, nimble, and a little more flirtatious than your basic nature. Geminis are turned off by anything too stable, predictable, or steady. You will also have to be trendy and sophisticated, able to carry on a good conversation, have a variety of interests, and perhaps more than a dabbling of culture. A Gemini man is likely to be really up on trends and somewhat disdainful of people who are out of it or a day or two behind on the news. Try clever text messages which catch him on the fly, and don’t answer his right away. That should keep him guessing.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Gemini Man:  You’ve got a tiger by the tail here, so be careful.   You’re both full of energy, though hers is more physical than yours.  She does approach the world with her mind, though, so you’re sharp tongue and great sense of humor will be an asset.  The lady ram will love it when you get her to laugh at herself.  She craves adventure, so invite her to experience something new with you.  The trouble will come if you don’t follow through on your promises or break your word.  She doesn’t have time to play games.  Stand her up or forget her name and you’ll regret it.  I can’t say how she’ll respond for sure, but I can say you won’t like it.

Degree of Romance: If the Aries female can keep it light, there is a chance for some fun-hearted flirting and dazzling footwork on the dance floor. Romance as an ideal will always be present when these two get together. The Gemini man is good at the appearance of almost anything, so there will be token attempts at courtship and verbal protestations of love.

Degree of Passion: While the Aries female will be excited by the Gemini’s advances, she will be disappointed when he is fickle about following through or slightly detached and mechanical in his approach to love making. Geminis are not really comfortable with bodies or sexuality. They prefer to fantasize or have phone sex. He is also probably going to do a lot of texting innuendos and she’ll get requests for special photos cell-to-cell. This might get very boring to the passionate Aries female.

Degree of Friendship: These two can have a lot of fun together. They are both interested in a wide variety of things. They each probably have a lot of friends of the opposite sex. There is not likely to be a lot of jealousy or possessiveness about spending time apart. These two can laugh off just about anything, which is one of the signs of true friendship.

Degree of Marriage: Aries can be an anchor for Gemini because she is willing to ground him periodically and hold his feet to the flames of responsibility. Deep in their hearts most Gemini men are not crazy about the idea of settling down, but if anyone could make them do it, it’s an Aries female.

Progression of Relationship: Things will be fun and exciting from the get-go. There is likely to be a lot of chasing and “catch me if you can.” The Aries will feel challenged even if she is not being engaged by the disinterested Gemini half the time. The difficulty will come in building to a crescendo, and the Aries female may be disappointed with the sexual aspect of the relationship. If these can be overcome, friendship is not a bad basis for marriage and that they will have a plenty.

Sex: The biggest hurdle here is attracting Gemini’s attention. He is more likely to have sex if something else is also going on (try turning on the television). A good way to get him warmed up is to start talking about it, especially in odd places or at inappropriate times. Keep talking dirty during sex, and he’ll probably be back for more.

When It’s Over:  If Aries decides to end this – and my bet is she’ll be the one to call it quits — there will be screaming, breaking of personal items, and perhaps even a little pushing and shoving, none of which will faze the twins who are so detatched they treat her outbursts like a circus act.  This, it turns, makes her even madder.  How will it go if Gemini ends it?  When he stops answering her texts, let’s hope she takes the hint.  This gentleman dislikes sticky emotional scenes, confrontation, responsibility, and the care and feeding of female hearts.  I warned you, ladies. This relationship can degenerate into one of the worst situations in the zodiac: the outraged Aries chasing the Gemini escape artist all over town looking for a confrontation.  Neither of you is noted for emotional maturity, but you are admired for your resilience.  Try to appeal to the angels of your better nature.

More on Aries Women

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

60 Responses to Aries Woman and Gemini Man Compatibility

• Sparkle says:

This is so true! My first love was a Gemini and he cheated on me. My Second love was a Gemini he cheated on me. My third love was a Gemini but i don’t know if he cheated on me. We never were actual boy friend/girl friend. The way we ended was not good. I dreamed about him night after night for about 2 weeks. Until I got on my knees and prayed to God to give me strength to get over him. LADIES please stay away from Gemini men!

• nancy says:

@Sparkle

ALL The SINGLE LADIES!! Yes, please, stay away from the charming, fickle Gemini.

• Islam says:

looool it seems we are monsters after all. I’m a Gemini guy and i always though i am a good person aren’t we?

• nancy says:

@Islam
    You tell me.

• Ryoko says:

I am an Aries and I just ended a 5 year relationship with a Gemini. I wish we were still together and I would have to say I love him more than anyone and he was a wonderful Gemini man. They can be the best for long term, they are normally very successful in their work and quite stable.

• YMALDO says:

I am an Aries woman, crazy in love with a Gemini man. We are always telling each other we love each other, can be more than 30 times a day, but we do… and the more I express my love, the more I love the man.

He is the sweetest man I have ever met, and swipes me off my feet. He’s like no other. People of all signs cheat, it’s not only Gemini men, or mostly Gemini men. I’ve been cheated by many signs, and I will not go by what the zodiac states. Everyone is different…

• sunshine29 says:

I am also an Aries woman in in love with a Gemini man. I hate to admit that mostly everything I’ve read about our combination has been true in my experience.

While he is undoubtedly the one man who has been able to “control” my firey temperment and bring out the sweet, rarely-seen-by-other-me side of me, he is also the same man whose fickleness, detachment, lack of follow-through, and selfishness causes my heart to ache.

So much so that I decided to to just let go. If after four years he can’t recognize and appreciate the woman I’ve shown him to be, there isn’t anything else I can do “convince” him.

Aries woman hate not getting what they want or losing. This sucks.

• The Great Canadian Adventure. says:

I am a mid 20′s Gemini man, falling hard and fast for an aries woman. I have to say she is the first Aries ive dated and I have never been more intrigued. I love how I find myself thinking of past conversations and finding little bits of wit she’s snuck in that I missed at the time… which is a rare thing for me to miss in the first place! She dosnt come on too strong and gives me tons of space, as a result I find that I’m the one holding back from sending her texts or calling. I’m dying to find out more about this woman, I feel something great starting.

P.S. All you Gemini haters, I’ve never cheated! Find a gemini with good morals are you’re all set.

Best of luck ladies!

• yoon says:

i have just met a gemini guy its been a month, he seems to be a very nice person, funny, witty and always complementing me or making me feel special. he want us to get into a relationship but i dont know what to do cause i dont want my heat to be broken or my feelings to get hurt since i have heard that gemini men are players and they rarely look for a long term comitment.
    please telme what to do… *confused*…

• Tanya says:

I have to agree with YMALDO that men of all signs cheat, not just the Gemini man, it is not the sign its self, it is the person they are. I am 26 years old and an aries woman, I have been married to a Gemini man for over three years and am head over heels for him. I have dated many different signs but he is the only one who can keep me on my toes and has me saying to my self every day “God Im lucky”. He is so loyal and sensative, not to mention such a hard worker with a lot of ambition, there is nothing he tries that he doesnt immediately become pro at. I think we will have a great life together, I am so happy I met him and wouldnt have it any other way. POWER TO THE GEMINI MAN ;) lol

• Jey says:

I am an Aries woman who is also in love with a gemini man for the past year. We dated for a good 6 months and our relationship was basically based on love & hate. It’s been 6 months since our break up and recently we met up again and cheated on his current girlfriend with me. I did regret it after all no woman deserves to be cheated on, however my love towards him is indescribable. We didn’t talk after that situation however after 2 weeks he text me asking how I am. I’m really confused and think it’s best to leave it to time.

• Sapphire says:

I am an Aries woman who is seriously in love with an Gemini man. We have been together for 3 years and 7 months. I wouldn’t trade him in for “nothing in world”. He is wonderful to me. I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him. He is funny, witty, sweet&lowe, handsome!!!! Hats of to my GEMINI MAN !!!!!

• Lisa says:

I am an Aries woman, married to a Gemini man,we met while we were both on vacation. We fell in love hard and fast! Love at first sight! Within 3 months he moved accross the county to be with me, within 8 months we were married and now we are expecting a child! WOW what a whilwind romance, he loves me and treats me like a queen! We hardly argue and when we do it is over without any hard feelings. We truly care for eachother and take care of eachother mutually! I could not find anyone else like him if I tried! I love my Gemini man. But on the flip side I was previously with another gemini man (before I met my current gem) for years and he treated me poorly and cheated on me, so it really depends on the morals of the person.I think if a gemini man truly falls in love he will be yours forever, he just needs to find that “match”

• lovemygemini says:

I am a Aries woman who is married to a Gemini man! We have been together for 10 years and we are still madly in love with each other! We still act like newlyweds, so this compatibility is nothing like my husband and I in every category! Honestly, this is the first one that I have read that says this! Plus, I really don’t think that anyone should base their relationships on astrology.

• cranberry says:

I’m an Aries girl dating a Gemini for about a month now. I hate to say that most of what I have read here is true- except for the phone sex/flirty texts aspect. In fact, my Gemini hardly texts or calls me. He is completely detached, moody, fickle, flirtatious with my friends, and not in the least bit romantic. My physical and playful energy will mesh well with his energy depending on his mood, but usually I feel like I am too overwhelming for him and he has a hard time keeping up. I need someone who will make me feel wanted, loved, and like a lady.
    Aries girls need someone more engaging and sexual than Gemini to feed our fires. We have such a high energy level that the Gemini’s moodiness and mellowness will make us feel anxious or under-stimulated. Personally, the twins are not my cup of tea. One is affectionate, funny, intelligent, and sensual while the other is detached and cold. Combined, this crowd is hard to please and CONFUSING. Aries ladies, stay away from this air sign unless you are VERY independent and can deal with the mood swings. From personal experience, I recommend you stay true to the fire signs. Especially Sagittarius, they will make you feel like the beautiful and magnificent woman you are. A fire sign would most likely warm up to my playfulness and physical intensity. Good luck to all the Aries girls out there! :)

• Ariestrueandtrue says:

So I’m an Aries and I have a mad crush on my Gemini man…problem? He was my English teacher last year. We still talk *only at school* and theres the occasional professional email. But he’s so flirtatious and I swear there’s a crazy sexual tension whenever were around eachother, we tease and laugh and he always looks me up and down and smiles to himself. No physical connection besides the occasional hug. How can we progress? Please help! I know he knows I like him, and he knows that I know he knows(sorry I know that’s confusing) any Gemini men here please help!

• FUFU says:

I am an aries woman head over heels with a gemini man whom I felt had the same feelings….. his moodswings are daily and I just don’t understand him anymore… he says he is attracted to me, but doesn act like it.. and when I question him he gets angry and we end up fighting… someone pplllllllleaseeee help! what can I do to win this man!

• first lady aries bebe says:

my story is similar to cranberry’s #15….i am an aries lady andmy Gemini guy is my friend….we met in school and we started talking as friends towards the middle of the semester….this guy is not completely my type but he is dark skinned….smart…confident and his voice tickles me….i have a taurus boyfriend that i love but he cheated on me once and now i feel i must have revenge on him because i feel he is either gonna cheat again or he is cheating now….i easily give myself away to people and i am flirtatious but i surpressed that when i was dating my bf but now that he cheated on me i just let anything happen and i’m kind of in a vengeful spirit now…anyways this gemini guy is my friend…and i became soo fond of him…and i became flirtatious and i thought he was my friend and that was why i was sooo comfortable around him…i also have a big mouth and ii always feel the need to express myself so that people can understand where i’m coming from…before i knew it the gemini guy acted on my signals that i gave him…and i cant say we fell in love but i kinda felt that we were becoming friends with benefits…however when he touches me he seems detached and completely without emotions and that turns me off completely…each time i let him touch me; its like he takes my body as a play ground and it hurts me even though i don’t love him… and its like he sees my body as a sex machine eventhough he denies that fact…i tell him that he is not my type of guy and i truly mean it but if we are going to be intimate like that he would have to be in sync with me or my body before we can successfully do anything…but i feel he’s soo immature and he’s even more flirtatious than i am…and i feel like if i am letting myself go for him then he has to do come close to what i am doing for him..but at this point he is not even close….he makes me to realize how much i love my boyfriend and how much my boyfriend is great…when the gemini guy kisses me i don’t feel anything i don’t know if it is because we are friends or what it is….and when he touches me it feels like air..i try to be in sync with him and i close my eyes and imagine that he is truly appreciating my body and is connected to me physically or mentally but its not there so i’m constantly turned on and off by his personality especially in the bedroom….i block him out most times so that he cannot hurt me but the more i give myself to him the more he is gaining access to hurt me and it hurts me more because i want to be his friend and i feel our closeness is ruining our friendship…we argued last night on the phone and when i told him about the things that he does to me that i feel is petty all he could do was laugh…i was sooo pissed off and idk what to do…however i don’t love him at all….and like i said before being with him made me realize how great my boyfriend is to me physically…i hate to compare…and when my gemini friend kisses me..its like a scissors trying to chop off my mouth…and when he performs on me its like a dog or a domestic animal trying to eat something that he shouldn’t be eating….it turns me off and his odor is something i hate as well…and i feel like a stranger is taking my body…which causes me to resist him most of the time…i will never let him go all the way with me..and quite frankly i don’t think i want him to ever touch me again…i feel soo unappreciated and i felt like i shouldn’t have let him access my body if he was not gonna be passionate and treat it well and nicely…but idk…..what i like about him is his intelligence and stability…and his look on life…but i feel like this gemin guy is very disrespectful because of the way he flirts…he flirts with every girl he sees and compliment’s them like you’re not standing there…sometimes i want to really strangle him because of his carefree nature but i just laugh at most of the thing he does…and i hate his physique lol…what have i gotten myself into???? but he’s my friend..i’m thinking of calling him to apologize about last night….

• jas says:

lol, nice story “first lady aries babe”
    keep us posted. i think that the gemini guy does that coz hes not experienced enough, u will have to teach and show him nicely what and how to do it if u want more than friendship with him.

• Jenny says:

I’d say this is true. I was in a relationship with a Gemini. Honestly, his lack of emotion toward me turned me off. I ended the relationship, but I did it in a very practical manner. We decided to stay friends, but he gets into fits of jealousy, that are very selfish in my opinion. Makes me wonder if he’s ever had feelings for me. I think he likes the chase, but gets bored when it becomes stable. I’m staying away from Geminis from now on. I prefer stability.

• Complicated Aries says:

I am with a Gemini man right now, been a month now, today to be precise and I keep thinking to myself, “do I love him?” I feel as if I do, but I’m afraid to say it. I know he does because I can feel it when he holds me, or holds my hand or talks to me. The way he says things makes my heart flutter. He told me not too long ago that he wanted to say, ‘I love you’ but was afraid to say it, and it made me cry and I’ve never cried when someone told me that. Even if he didn’t say it, it made my chest heavy with joy. I’ve only known him for a month and a week and I feel this way. He’s perfect to me, funny, charming, cute, makes me feel beautiful and is always telling me I’m not ugly when in fact I say I am. Sometimes, he’ll let me down, but nothing too serious to where I must end it with him. Just little things here and there that I can handle, I’m not too picky. As long as he keeps showing me his adoration I’m happy. I’m starting to think I love him

I have an ex however, he is a Gemini as well, and he was the same way, but he always lied to get attention and showered me with gifts that made me feel uncomfortable. I’m used to getting what I want, MY way, not anyone doing it for me. So when I said I wanted something.. he got it for me. I know it sounds sweet but too much of it made me just.. feel too weird. I got used to it after three years of knowing him, but still, it upsets me a little. I was pregnant seven months in our relationship and lost it two-three months in. It was devastating. He tried his best to be a good father, buying things early on just in case. He was stable, always had a job and money, but he didn’t make me as happy as I am now. He and I are still friends, but that is just that. Just friends. So ladies, it all depends on YOU and HIM. Not just him. If you can connect and he does the things you desire and need, you can handle his petty little fall-through’s. No one is perfect, until you love them. <3 And I'm a young female and I feel this way. :)

• Taurus girl says:

if yall want a good example of aries woman gemini man look at scott disick and kourtney kardashian

• Cupcake says:

oh gosh i couldn’t agree with this anymore! this is EXACTLY what i found out… i had a massive crush on a guy from highschool, he was my first serious crush, had over heels… we were veeeeryy close friends, he had an amazing sense of humour, always made me laugh, and made feel so good about myself at the beginning, he does indeed have that something that makes him so desirable to soo many girls, at the beginning he wouldn’t be someone i would go for but as he opened up to me, i felt soo close and comfortable with him, the emotions just developed. i couldn’t agree more with the texts! constantly got asked for pictures, hes was very cheeky and flirtacious.. knew how to make you blush. i noticed the moodiness very regularly, one day he would be ok with you, other day he would hate you. we had many fights, as i was more the stable relationship type.. and he wasn’t looking for commitment, this is where we failed to see eye to eye, because he gave me so many convincing signals that he had a thing for me… i had the courage to tell him i liked him, and it was a slap in the face… fights followed, i broke down on the phone to him once.. all he could say was ‘he couldn’t give me what i needed’.. he also told me friend i was basically stupid for crying.. see the two faced nature? also doesn’t know how to deal with emotion very well… he was very distant when it came to opening up. veerrry risky business dealing with a gemini guy! will never make the same mistake again, i was devastated… just a tip ladies, dont trust this sign to easily, make sure you know the type of guy your actually dealing with before u decide to give your heart to someone who doesn’t want it… as an aries woman, i couldn’t believe the power, emotionally, he had on me.. i apologised many times and put my pride to the side for this guy.. even when he was the one who was wrong.. very manipulative! goodluck to anyone thinking about this match, hopefully your ending wasn’t like mine.

• aastha says:

i am still chasing a gemini men tooo

• renata says:

I’m an aries and he’s a gemini, we broke up yesturday after 6 months. We were friends for about a month before we started liking each other, he was so sweet and made me feel special. We talked about lots of things, but when we started to do things it seemed like thats all he cared about, he stopped talking to me unless it was to hangout to do stuff. He was so mean when we broke up, telling me i’m boring and just being very rude, i never saw that side of him before, even though he was an ass when we talked about breaking up i still wanna be with him :( Is it possible for an aries and gemini to be friends after breaking up?

• Cupcake says:

@renata : i believe you could still be friends, but by the sound of your break up i don’t think you should. He’s obviously two faced and didn’t have the right intentions when dating you, he’s being rude and with gemini men as i have come to know, when they have a set opinion about someone, i doesnt change, they are very stubborn, have a very ugly side behind the sweetness and are in denial when it comes to their own behaviour’s. I am still partially friends with my guy friend who i was previously very close with, there is definitely a lack or trust though and i feel there is unfinished business between us. I think it’s for the best you don’t stay friends though, my friend still annoys me and angers me, and i realised why we lost touch in the first place. See how it goes, but as far as relationship with this guy, its probably better you leave the pieces on the floor and move on, i suggest finding a sweet Sagittarian guy, they are honest, caring and have a stable personality unlike the gemini. goodluck :)

• triniariesbabygirl says:

hmmm i am presently persuing a gemini male, i was just with an aries/pisces and it was a terrible relationship..i liked this gemini since i was a teen and we are both divorcees and he is very moody and i am trying to push through it looking for the happy fun person i once knew..after reading all these comments i am wondering if i am fighting a lost cause…never went behind a man before but decided to gobehind him…what do you all think..we going on a date tomorrow for the first time and i asked him out!!

• Linnner says:

I am an aries gurl and never met a gemini guy in my life but ive had good sex with a scorpio and a libra

i like aquarius but havent had sex with one yet

• Ivory says:

Aries women: my fellow sisters… Let me tell you that I was serious with 3 different Gemini men in my time. Yes, they are charming, intelligent, fun, ambitious, generous and most of all they are very challenging. And we Aries women love the ultimate challenge. See, that’s our problem. We get bored quickly but a Gemini man will put us in our place real quick and keep us on our toes. But this is because dating a Gemini man is equivalent to dating multiple guys all-in-one. And deep down they dislike being tied down because they know how inconsistent their moods can be. But it’s true, only an Aries woman can make them stay grounded, which in itself is already hard to do but for us Aries… We know we are the best and we enjoy the challenge. If you want better sex and more passion, romance and loyalty (I discovered a new interest that will sweep you off your feet), date a Leo man. Good luck! :)

• Renata says:

Thankyou cupcake for the advice (: I recently found out that he was with his friends the night we broke up, I know it’s not like him to be so mean, I believe his friends may have had a part in the breakup or that’s the reason he was mean because he didn’t want to sound like a softy. Also he told my friend that everyday he was more over me than the day before then he says he still loves me but doesn’t think were gunna get back together, And I know he did love me before and wasn’t using me, I want him back how can I get him to realize breaking up was a mistake, I know I shouldn’t go back to him but I miss him so much :(

• Licia says:

@Linnner I’ve had sex with an aquarius, he was very kinky, loved to give oral however not as emotionally intense as others and he was abit detached, treated me like a fling, I guess we were but I don’t like flings being an aries and all I want the big romantic west side story :)

• Licia says:

I knew a Gemini guy, and he was a total PLAYER with his venus and mercury in gemini as well it’s a wonder why, he would openly flirt with other girls infront of his girlfriend, sleep around but always end back at his girlfriends house, and is really unpredictable. One day he’ll be all flirting with me, and the next he’d be totally impervious to my existence, so glad I’m not his mrs. , are all gemini’s players? The only two that I know are but the lady of them who’s my aunty is cool :)

• Alphatee says:

you know a true gemini won’t cheat on you and for some reason can click with a lot of sighs lol casue two women i like are aris and taurus and they both seem bad for each other, but i must say i seen the fire in aris and the earth taurus that really makes me crazy for the slow responses

• the little ram says:

I’ve been dating a Gemini on and off for two years now… technically, we have been “off” for over a year, but hooking up and living together. LOL. yeah, it was amazing in the beginning. And I had my first time with him. It felt unique and different, he stimulated me intellectually, and even my dad approved him because he could talk about wall street and football and school practically simultaneously. But they are always looking around for something new or fun. And sex with them isn’t that great… I mean a gemini man can last a long time and satisfy but in my experience, there is not as much of an emotional connection. We end up getting into fights a lot, and I don’t feel a strong connection to him anymore. We are still best friends, and I suspect we will be in it for the long haul even if there are aspects of our “romantic” relationship that are lacking. Cheating will happen with this partnership I think. He ended up getting seduced by a Taurus girl and her smooth, slick style. I ended up getting seduced by an Aries guy and how he handles me so rough in and out of the bedroom lol.

• jayjay says:

i like aries woman

• C says:

I’m an Aries woman, and I’ve been dating a Gemini man for a bit less than a year. I pursued him by not giving up. It took a bit of effort, but he gave in at last and I’m so glad he did.

Pros: We have amazing, amazing, amazing chemistry. Even when we fight, the drama and tension can stop with a simple kiss. I love him and I know he loves me. Our sex life is incredible. We both hate routine, and we’re always changing things up—if we don’t, we get bored, which is actually a good thing because we get to do so many things! We’re both full of energy, both verbally and physically. He gets along with my family and I get along with his. My family loves him and they love me. He can go hours talking about one thing, which is great because my parents love talking with him and getting to know him. Overall, it’s a crazy and exciting and occasionally tiring relationship. Having occasional space from each other is beneficial.

Cons: Our relationship has been extremely rocky off and on, and we both have to work on our relationship almost more than we get to relax and “have fun,” so to say. I feel like I have to work really hard for both of us. I would definitely say that if I wasn’t completely head over heels, I wouldn’t be with him. We argue a lot, mostly about his communication issues… he admits he has them, and he tries to change, but I know it’s difficult for him. He rarely speaks his mind; he generally only does when I push him to or reassure him it’s okay to have “feelings.” It’s like, I know his feelings are there under the surface, I just never know if he’s going to show them or if he’s even aware they’re there! And sometimes, he’ll do something crazy to hurt your feelings and he’ll act like he doesn’t even care. He won’t show any emotion on his face. He doesn’t like texting or IMing, he’d rather talk to me on the phone. I’d say if you’re extremely needy most of the time, emotionally or physically, a Gemini male isn’t right for you. Be prepared for heartbreak even if you aren’t breaking up, you will most likely feel it constantly.

In my experience, Aries women and Gemini men can work, but it WILL take a LOT of effort from BOTH of you. It can almost feel like a job, which doesn’t sound good on paper, but if both of your hearts are 110% into making the relationship work, you’ll be fine. :)

• Hector says:

I’m a gemini and the girl I am interested in is an aries. We work together in the same company and we do get get along well. Though I do have strong feelings for her I keep them to myself. My job consist of only guys (about 180 total) and she is the only female so competition is growing. However she told me one morning she heard rumors that I liked her. The truth is I do like her, but I never show it, I keep things very professional and never express any feelings towards her. One night I invited her out to a club I go to. I introduced her to all my friends which included the bouncers, managers, workers and even the owner (A very close friend of mine) That in the beginning she was a bit protective and then later on she loosened up. But ever since that night she has changed in her personality making her more attractive to all the guys there. I also notice she has been more attentive to me, calling me over, waving hello from long distances, etc. I guess that night I treated her in a way no other has treated her, and she liked it, but that rumor started some damage which I hope I can correct. Well the question is this, should I truly tell how I feel and if so how should I do it where it won’t damage any possibilities with her. To be perfectly honest I have fallen for her, but I am very good at covering my feelings so she doesn’t really know. I just don’t what steps to take so if anyone can help out with advice I could really use it fast.

• Sarah says:

@ Hector

If you’ve read the comments from all the Aries female on this forum, you will realize one thing. We are all looking for the romantic knight to sweep us off our feet! If you have fallen for her, then TELL HER… I think she likes you too…We love a good romance. But One thing though! I hope you are not pursuing her because the competition (about 180 total ) then after you win your prize, your other twin decides to show up unexpectedly…And then you will have a very angry Aries woman in your hands. Just be consistent with your feelings for her and you’ll be fine.

My story started the same way, (at work) so many competitors, it was a challenge for him. He was good looking, charming, smart, funny and famous in my community, everyone knows him. I was the new kid on the Block. Everyone had their eyes on me ( Men drooling, Women HATING! sexy and confident Aries) LOL ….and I became very famous within our small community as well. But… Because of his reputation with women. I’ve stayed away and never looked his way. But unfortunately as an Aries woman, I tend to flirt unconsciously and it wasn’t until later on that I’ve realized that I was doing just that (flirting) for months, sending him signals that I wasn’t even aware of. A year later, one late night (Thursday) after work, we went to get something to eat…conversation was great! We were on the phone all day Friday, Saturday Daytime, he dedicated and song to me on a local radio station, telling he loves me, that night we went for a walk, our First Kiss, Sunday morning, I brought him breakfast, and He said ” I love U” I didn’t know what to say, I went home crying… I was confused as Hell, Remember! this is the player/bachelor of the Century falling HARD for me here!…”Why me, Is he playing with my emotions?” I kept on asking myself…but also enjoying every second of the thrill… Sunday afternoon, we were in bed. LoL… That’s how fast an Aries-Gemini relationship can go…We’ve became the best of friends…5 months later, he got a position overseas…he wasn’t prepared for, so he asked me if I had to move, would I move there? I said “yes”. He ended up moving there, 2 months later, he invited me to visit him for his b-day which I did…So now he comes home every 4/5 weeks or so…
    It’s been a year and a half now since we’ve been together…Our first 6 months were our Honeymoon stage, all his exes still remain his friends, because he has NEVER closed the doors fully, therefore, they all hopeful that he will come back some day and he likes it that way! (losers, most of them have been married women) because he’s afraid of commitment….However, I am the First woman he has ever claimed as his girlfriend.
    I’ve also been told that there is someone else down there, I haven’t confirmed, but I will very soon once I go to visit in a few more weeks. It could all be rumors since I know, that we are such a powerful couple that both sexes despise seeing us together (jealous) LoL … he does flirt openly and when I’ve studied him closely, I realized that he means no disrespect…but He does get a little jealous when I get too much attention from men…I believe that he does love me, and many of his friends have told me that they’ve seen changes in him, caring more, responsible etc…But he is not consistent, he can be very confusing. He drives me Nuts! I even called a few psychics to find out if this is normal LOL..They all say ” He’s in love with you, he’s not cheating” For his sake, I hope not! Although! whenever he’s home, we’re back to our Honeymoon stage, Sex is phenomenal! 2 1/2 hour in love making, 1/2 an hour is quickie for us…this is Heaven for a Fiery Aries woman…and this is without any pills/ Viagra etc…LoL, but when he’s gone, he is detached, However I will say this though… every now and then He will call or send a text saying ” I just wanted to say I Love you baby” which makes me grin from ear to ear….and be little more patient! After all He has been a bachelor all his life….I’ve remained faithful and loyal, just to show that all women are not the same and I’m just hoping that I’m not wasting my time….Aries-Gemini can work, but it takes a lot of PATIENCE like someone else said in this forum, and having VERY good friends is definitely a PLUS, to keep us (Aries) grounded…God knows every time that time of the month comes, LoL…I want to break up! LOL….But I also know that once he makes that commitment! I Know i will be one of the Luckiest woman in this world. :-) Good luck Girls!

• hector says:

Thanks Sarah for your insight on my post. Update: The girl I have fallen was on vacation. During that time I’ve been working out and dieting again ( I used to be a body buider at one time but now do it to stay in shape) Anyway I saw her last time night for the first time. It was good for me that she stood away to see if this was nothing more than an infatuation or real feelings. The answer is they are real. She came over and saw i was lifting some weights ( weights that most guys can’t even imagine to pick up) I didn’t notice, I was concetrated on my workout. the other guys told me she was shocked to see how strong I am. but it was then the next thing that caught ne off guard a bit. everyone knows I starting to lose a tremendous amount of bodyfat and my face appears even more thinner.she asked me if I did something to my face, I replyed I didn’t think so, but she remain staring at me> I just didn’t know what to do, maybe i was intimidated, I’m just wondering if she might have been flirting with me.

• Trisha says:

I am an aries woman. My high school sweetheart was a gem guy. This combo is like putting a glass doll in a monkey’s hands. It’s not the monkeys fault its just the nature of things. its better to put a coconut.

• Linda says:

My Gemini man of 10 years nearly destroyed me; hot one day – extremely cold the next. Would say one thing one minute and then totally ‘forget’ or deny saying any of it. It’s true -they come in for the chase very quickly and so totaly and then want out just as fast once they’ve closed the deal. Your feelings and emotions don’t count so don’t think to show them, don’t ask for them and don’t expect anything that a ‘normal’ relationship should have. Run ladies -run! If I, and any of the others who have commented can save you any of our grief, please listen and take heed.

PS: Postscript – -don’t get involved with an Aquarian male either. They are just as bad only a bit more charming. Still liars, cheaters and want their freedom above all else. They cannot settle with one woman at a time. LM

• aran says:

@Linda :) I am a Gemini male. I try my hardest to do the right thing as I am an honest person at heart…but the biggest problem with me and I think many Gemini’s is that when they start a relationship they really are scared to disappoint their partner so much that time seems to get away and it ends up becoming a “long term relationship” which he they are quite honestly shit scared having as they will lose their spontaneous freedom. I have ended up, literally, pulling my own hair out (which is quite sparse) wondering how I got myself and someone else so intensely upset just from trying to get approval from the partner. Gemini’s love getting recognition even though they make believe they don’t. We are not all bad, just the evil twin is more pronounced in some. All the best :)

• aran says:

BTW. All my ex girlfriends cheated on me but I am still friends with all. Life is too short and there are no dress rehersals lol. Be what you can but be good at it with your heart and mind. ;)

• Emily says:

I am an Aries woman in a long term relationship with a Gemini man. We have been through a lot together but this is completely accurate. Once the Gemini man falls in love he is totally committed and devoted. Love my Gemini man!

• Andrea says:

Ok im only 17 yr old and i have a gemini boyfriend he is amazing. I know young love!! It was kinda
    love at first sight when we meet. I saw him in high school and we couldnt keep our eyes off ech other so one day i came up to him and said “i like ur mohawk,”and he says “thanks your verry Attractive” and then we went on a dates and now we are amazing together i think he’s my other half but all the stuff i heard a bout gemini makes me wonder if i’m up for this change but we have a lot a lot of stuff in common and hes pretty good in romance area, but most importantly he told me he love me First wow right….. so i think i can handle him but i’ll let you guys know if we get married and last…¡¡¡ AMAZING JOB GEMINI’S that can handle their ARIES WOMEN!!! ( hoping mine is one of them)

• Sara says:

I found what I read on this website is true and accurate. I’m 29 aries woman and never been attracted and in love with a man like now with my friend who is Gemini. We met by the en of Feb and since the first date We liked each other and we started flirting and having beautiful times together. But because he is very moody and I agree that he get bored quickly and he was out of a relationship and broken hearted so I found him till now unsure about his feelings for me and 3 weeks ago he said to me “I need you as a friend”. He did hurt me by saying that and its obvious since we stopped holding hands and express feelings because according to him he is not ready. I am deeply sure he is afraid of love and long term commitment. So I’ve changed a bit with him and get myself busy. He like chasing yes. Im falling in love with him and don’t know for how long I will be patient and keep hiding my true feelings .. fake that I like that we r just good friends. :(
    Sometimes he show that he cares and miss me. He text me everyday and call me 1-2 times a week.

I met a Leo guy. God .. He is great and we attracted to each other from the first time we talked. I thinks its true that leo men are the best for us aries women because they ten to be more loyal, emotinal and satisfy what aries really needs.
    Anyway, I going through a confusing situation and my feelings for my gemini friend are going up and down cuz he don’t take any further step in our relation.

Guys.. However, even what we all shared are ture about most of gemini men ..i believe that We are who we think we are and want to be. Its not wise enough to relay on zodiac facts only, people differ from each other and some storied here prove that a couple aries women

• Sara says:

Sorry clicked post the comment by mistake >_<

so… Some stories here prove that aries woman and gemini man can match each other perfectly and live happy together. I guess gemini men won't like to stay free of love and relationship forever.. Dont u gemini men agree with me ;) ? We all love freedom .. We aries women love freedom and independency more than anything else. But who does want to live a lonely freedom!

So Good Luck everyone aries & geminies .. U both r gorgeous and hope we will meet the one who worth our love, care and sacrifice. :)

Have a good day :)

• Just Listen says:

Gemini guys haha think of their mind being like an ocean.(I am a Gemini whom has not been in a relationship with women which weren’t a fling, its not that I don’t take relationships seriously but they weren’t real ones; that is my relationship experience so pretty much 0) Just forget those parts. Overall his(Gemini man) thinking regularly of the big picture , that picture being the ocean. Their mind is an ocean. There are many inside components and some that just won’t be able to be figured out. For example we as researchers know more about the moon than the ocean and we cannot fully explore the ocean due to technology not begin capable of doing so yet. Inside the ocean is the more diverse type of ecosystem. Such as the fickleness of a Gemini. Dating a gemini guy could be like dating four different guys in one body. Those guys in most cases will be Charming(being the epitome of all you want him to be), funny, philosophical/smart,moody. Those aren’t the typical type but they most certainly apply to me at least how my twin sister puts it. It is impossible to understand the ocean it its entirety but maybe thats a good thing that you cannot for what if something you did not need to know is included. The ocean is vast and Gemini’s like to keep certain personal interests to themselves entirely, most likely these aren’t interests that could be harming your relationship if you knew what they were but the time he puts toward them is the true damage dealer if anything. While some Gemini’s can seem like your knight in shining armor one day ,the next day he may not include yourself in it at all or even for many days in a row or on and off. Its not at all because theres a problem in your relationship and you must understand that truly and sincerely. When they return they’ll probably come back as prince charming or romance king as he misses his beloved partner. This could very well be a bad example ,but if he stops contact with you without notice for days/weeks and doesn’t contact you during those days it’s not because he finds something wrong with anything with the relationship, that’s just him. He still loves you as much as he did the night of your passionate sex the day before he goes. The example is just think of him as recharging his freedom batteries a bit so he can enjoy his personal interests. Most likely he’s not chatting with other women in flirtatious ways or anything such disloyal, but rather just doing what he likes to do. Also never ever take a Gemini’s conversation topic to heart unless its about emotional feelings and such between you. If he tells you something thats even slightly insulting or that boosts his ego he doesn’t mean it from the bottom of his heart no matter how serious his facial expression is. If your Gemini hasn’t suggested it yet, the next time your preparing for a passionate love making pull out a whipped cream spray can and I couldn’t tell you just how much he will appreciate that, I don’t joke when I say that. Also don’t take his flirtatious nature to heart, if he’s flirting with other women he probably hasn’t even noticed because he’s just like to leave good impressions to ensure you as a couple look best in all ways. I have things to do but a lot of people seem to get the wrong impression of Gemini guys so I took a large portion of my leisure time to thoughtfully construct this and write it down but I need to go now. I won’t be checking this again so if you still have questions concerning Gemini’s(male or female, I can put in my 2 cents for female gemini because I am a Gemini and I have a twin sister thus she’s a Gemini as well) you can contact me through my email: 321Imheretostay@gmail.com
    Btw tell me you saw me from this site or such,etc
    -I did not check over this post more than once so my grammar, pronunciation, spelling whatever it may be could be very horrible also to add english is not my native language.
    -Also I am human therefore I will have mistakes here and there but what I told you I believe but its always possible I worded it in a way you may not interpret the same.

• 100%_Aries73 says:

I am with a Gemini man (this is my second gemini)…yes he is fickle, tells lies, does very selfish things, and can make me use my Ram tendencies to the max! I believe he and the other gemini I was with wake up constructing lies. He also thinks he is so slick and I just smile to myself like he has an Aries woman that is very smart and he really needs to do better at trying to be slick. We argue and make up but I always play the moments in my head and right now I am just waiting on him to screw up again so I can say ok I tried. Sexually he needs to do better sexually but I have put up with it since I am a passionate person and love the physical closeness.

One of the main things I know about Geminis is that when it comes to talking about anything that might be considered serious they don’t want to…as long as you are joking and laughing everything is all good…not my cup of tea, Aries women are very straight forward and don’t play games. He has shown me that he is a cheater and a liar.

He usually calls me, I don’t call him…I am not a phone person and I am not a text person…I am like if you are coming over come on but I am not going to sit up and keep texting.

• Waste of time says:

I am an Aries woman married to a Gemini man and all the above is dead on true. I am currently searching for a job because I can’t stand being with him anymore. When we were dating he was all about me and seemed to like sex. We are Christians so I was doing my best to abstain until marriage. As soon as we got married, he decided he no longer wanted sex. I am miserable!!!!!!!! I feel so unloved and unattractive. Just so you know, I’m not unattractive so it sucks even more that I’m stuck with a guy that doesn’t care for me. I feel like I’m living with my brother. I went out the other night because I am so hurt and down and didn’t come home until 2 am. He never once asked me where I had been or done. He doesn’t care until we are in public or around friends and family. Then he starts pouring on the affection and I push him away because I’m disgusted with him. I have been staying home with our baby boy and love it so much that I keep trying to work it out but nothing makes a difference. Good luck but be warned!