Aries Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Leo Couples: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn, Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher

This is one of the greatest combinations in the zodiac. Sparks are always flying, and there’s a lot of jealousy to fan the flames of passion. Each partner is a constant stimulant to the other. There may be a lot of separation, but then there is always the joy of kissing and making up. Outsiders may not understand their play fighting, but you can be sure that each partner is enjoying their role to the hilt.  Both Aries and Leo need a challenge; these two can provide that for the other.

How to Attract a Leo Man as an Aries Woman: If you want to attract a Leo man, you should look as gorgeous as you possibly can and set yourself above others by any means possible. You know that you are getting the catch of the zodiac.  Put a price on your own head to make yourself worthy of his attention. Leo men like a woman that they can show off. Flattery will also go a long way towards winning his heart, so long as it’s sincere. Fawning is an absolute turn off. It doesn’t hurt to pick a fight in public if it draws attention to you because a Leo man loves drama. Just make sure you can laugh at yourself when it’s over.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a  Leo Man:  You wanted something exciting and now you’ve found it.  This woman has more energy and passion than anyone you’ve ever met.  She’s full of fire and you like it that way, so be careful not to blow the flames out.  If you bully or criticize her, this will get ugly fast.  You are,  at best, supportive, warm, and life-giving.  Show her those qualities.  If she’s interested in you, she’ll take charge, so many of the courtship decisions will be out of your hands.  If you want to get the ball rolling be the generous, romantic, chivalrous man that you are.  Ask her for a night on the town with lots of drama.  Let her know you’re not intimidated by her strength and intelligence.  Treat her like a girl, in other words, and she’ll be yours.

Degree of Romance: There is a wonderfully high degree of romance with this relationship. Both partners believe in love at first sight, knights in shining armor, and true love with all their hearts. They will play these roles to the hilt as though they have an imaginary audience to appreciate every move and gesture. If love is a dance floor, these two are doing the tango.

Degree of Passion: Sometimes the passion between Aries and Leo is more of an act than a reality, but both are willing not to pass judgment in that regard. These two expect grand displays of passion, dramatic gestures, bigger than life love stories, and if possible the happiest ending there has ever been. Both are hold outs for true love.

Degree of Friendship: Surprisingly, these two can be best friends because of the degree of loyalty and honesty they are capable of maintaining. Leo appreciates the courage of Aries honesty, and Aries appreciates the sincerity of Leo’s loyalty. These are two pals who set out each day to find a new adventure.

Degree of Marriage: This is a good combination for marriage. In some ways they seem to deserve each other. The energy level is high, both appreciate the lengths the other will go to to win them back when they fight, and secretly they both enjoy putting on a show for friends and relatives. Children may suffer if these two get lost in their role as lovers, but at least the young ones will have a positive photograph of marriage to take with them.

Progression of Relationship: The dating that goes on between these two signs should be the most fun of the zodiac. Each has high expectations for excitement and passion which the other won’t disappoint. Both parties are willing to put forth their very best efforts.  This results in some pretty impressive courtship with a crescendo worthy of any stage production.

Sex: Both partners are warm, affectionate, and giving. The emphasis may be more on sport than emotion. Acrobatic displays are applauded. The setting is important, especially for drama and daring. The female initiates to a warmly receptive beast!

When It’s Over: Sometimes this is the relationship that never ends. If you notice, the famous couples tend to break up and get back together again. This is because it is hard to find anyone more exciting. Also, there is a high degree of loyalty between these signs. Somehow, it is understood that breaking up is part of the magic.

More on Aries Women

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

62 Responses to Aries Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

• Ariesgirl says:

Am somewhat in the same situation your in. I have a son and pregnant again. He has another babyother that he can not wLm away from for what ever reason. All he been telling is he will I just Need to give him time; however I walked away, and found out I was pregnant. I told him he said the didn’t want another child with me Ns I should have abortion I gold him no way he does not have to be apart of your’s been months since I spoken to him or seen him. Day he just showed up. Now he asking me if am going go through this alone. Why d’t i just chill out ad deal. He wants to have both of. Even though I love hm and need hm I will not be going back to him . I am worth it and sharing someone I love that I would give my everything to is just not me. After your son I realize thT I was just going to be getting the samething over and over. So I mAde my mind up to walked away . Nw he tellls me he love both of us. She a gemin. I wish them the best . I got my babies to think about. I think he’s still sleeping with his baby mother I wS told the same by my Leo thT with there last child she trick him, but he still there. If you are pregnant good luck, and congratulation.

• says:

• J&C says:

I am a aries women lovin a leo man! It was love at first sight for me. I was only in the 8th grade the first time we met, im almost 21 years old now. My love has only grown stronger & stronger for him…we been off & on since but no matter what we always find eachother again. I listen to him befor anybody else! he tells me to do sumthin i do it! i feel like his slave but in a good way, i love it! I cant explain it because the feeling is unexplainable

• arieswoman says:

Im an aries woman and a leo man was my first true love. it was definitely love at first sight. we could hardly keep our hands to ourselves. the only reason we’re not together is because my mom doesn’t like him. she told me i wasn’t allowed to see him anymore, so i stopped. then we started seeing each other a few months later and then she found out again. i still think about him everyday and i check on him every now and then just to see how he’s doing. i still let him know that my love 4 him is just as strong. the sex was ridiculously good too!

• arieslaw says:

I am an aries woman, married to a Virgo man. Life had been so boring for long until, I met this Leo man who happens to be my business partner who lives in overseas. I hardly get to see him one full month in a year. I don’t know what happened, I suddenly found myself madly in love with him. I am a woman who takes full control of my life. However, now I am totally behaving like a robot under his control. We have not even gone to bed. I feel happy to just do what he wants me to do. Sometimes, I feel scared that I will be made use. I have told him how I feel about him, but he is merely silent on it. I don’t know whether he feels the same way towards me. The twinkle in his eyes make me feel that he is madly in love wth me to, but I am not too sure. Sometimes, when he e-mails me, I feel that he misses me. I am dying for his touches. I would definitely say a yes if he asks me to go to bed with him. He is coming back soon. I wonder what’s next. Is there anyone who can give me a prediction how my love story will continue?

• genius caesar says:

every word is an absolute diamond. i’m just so much in love with this aerian girl that can be hardly explained. thanks for such awesome advises…

• Nat says:

Everything I just read is the absolute truth! An Aries and Leo make a lot of wonderful magic. Before my Leo man told me he liked me, I noticed he teased me a lot but he did it so amazingly. I loved the way he presented himself, just looking at him made my heart pound. I thought we were just going to be friends, but I yearned for him. Yesterday, I noticed he was acting differently and he didn’t want me to leave his side. I felt adored by his attention and I even confessed this dream I had where we kissed the night before. That seemed to make his day because he grasped the chance and confessed his attraction to me. Who knows, maybe before we go back to school, we’ll be the fiery, amazing couple that was meant to be this entire time.

• the Clown says:

Oh God,
    the Protector,
    the basis of all life,
    Who is self-existent,
    Who is free from all pains
    and Whose contact frees the soul from all troubles,
    Who pervades the Universe and sustains all,
    the Creator and Energizer of the whole Universe,
    the Giver of happiness,
    Who is worthy of acceptance,
    the most excellent,
    Who is Pure and the Purifier of all,
    let us embrace that very God,
    so that He may direct our mental faculties in the right direction.

• beautifularies says:

ive been talking to this leo guy for like a month and he is already in love with me and im starting to fall for him too. he is so cute and the sweetest. he is so passionate towards me. he makes me feel like magic when we talk. jjust about everything this artical said is true

• Arieena Hoovington says:

aries woman may be smart but not shrewd and tactical. aries woman lives and evaporates with what they believe in and is stupid think every understands. clumsy arieeena neon eena lites up learns and no malice only having wisdom from leo man hardworking and detailed. aries no malice to all, loves doing as always with energy and vigour, ther is trust and understanding, achievements. imho combo more than 9/10 .

• Sandy says:

I’ve never been with Leo guy but I kissed 2 of them and… I went to heaven! First one was a friend of a guy I was kind of dating/friend of. He called one day and we met, went for a walk, were talking a lots and then it happened. Kiss which made us nearly explode! I still remember how strong feeling of wanting somebody it was. Actually before we kissed the arousal I felt was huge. I remember him commenting on it… said” do you feel it? This orgasmic feeling?” We never met afterwards, I think he felt like he needs to back off since his best friend was attracted to me. Second one I met in the bar. We started talking in a very crowded smoking area. Sat down and talked. He wasn’t my obvious type, but certainly had something in his eyes which I liked. Actually by the way h approached me I thought he might be gay… Then when talking he suddenly kissed me and I felt like paralysed again. Every time we kissed this night it felt this strong. He got put off by the fact I still live with my ex though, just when he walked me home he found out about it, asked me to come to his but I refused. Then he turned around and left. I made an effort and found him on fbook. Wrote him an e-mail, but he said the situation I was at that moment is v.confusing for him. Then we met in the same bar again. I didn’t feel brave enough to approach him again, was afraid of rejection… Now I just met another Leo and I can’t wait to check if it’s going to happen again.

• Aries/Taurus says:

I am an aries/taurus on the cusp, some would say I am a taurus but I always identify more with aries traits… I have been with a capricorn for the last five and a half years, I just met “Leo” a week ago after dreaming that I would meet him the night before… now I feel with every bone in my body I have to leave Capricorn. I haven’t cheated but our texts are steamy and I can’t stop thinking about him. I only worry that I’m throwing my relationship away for a fling, do you think this will last? I feel he is too driven and has no time for me, but maybe because I haven’t ended my relationship yet? Any advice would be helpful!