Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Sagittarius Couples: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, Rhea Perlman and Danny Devito, Talisa Soto and Benjamin Bratt, Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh, Gloria Steinem and Phil Donahue

This combination can be one of the most fun, exciting, and adventuresome in the zodiac.  It carries the possibility of genuine friendship, passion, trust, openness, and honesty. It is also likely to be low maintenance as both partners are interested in forward motion rather than keeping a score of grievances. This is a very forgiving pairing with staying power.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as an Aries Woman: Sagittarius and Aries are both fire signs, so be as Aries as you can be to attract your Sagittarius love interest. He will be looking for someone open and honest, with a lot of goodwill, self-possession, and interest in personal growth. He sees life as a journey and he seeks an adventurous travel companion  who is enthusiastic and open-minded.  Be active, in good shape mentally and emotionally, and ready to join in spontaneous activities.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  She’ll love your sense of humor.  Like all fire signs, she sees life as one big playground.  If you can approach her as a playmate, she’ll be immediately at ease.  Invite her on a date that engages her physically (without being intimidating) and she’ll be especially impressed.  She appreciates your honesty, but it will come as no surprise to you that your truthfulness can hurt, so be careful in how frank you are with her.   Blunt remarks about how she’s gaining weight or needs a haircut will shut her down quickly.  An Aries woman has more testosterone than most men, so she’s always afraid you don’t see her as an attractive female.  Only when she’s sure you think she is a desirable woman will she open up romantically.  You’ve naturally got all you need to capture her heart, just watch your tongue.

Degree of Romance: This combination might be a little disappointing in the romance department to the Aries girl. Sagittarians tend to look at Aries women as “pals.” These men actually score pals higher than romantic interests, but at times she could feel like just another one of the boys. Sagittarians are not caught up in the trappings of sentiment. He’ll too easily forget important occasions, but he will wear his heart on his sleeve and be her best, best friend.

Degree of Passion: There is a high degree of passion in this combination; however, it is generally directed toward a love of life rather than intensity toward one another. Sex can easily be just another shared activity that is has no potential for depth or bonding. Both Aries and Sagittarius dread stick situations, though, so this may be a plus.

Degree of Friendship: There is a chance for these two to be the greatest friends in the world. They are are both looking for someone to pal around with. If their interests coincide in the least, they’ll be perfect traveling companions.  Look for these two at rock climbing class, manouvering the rapids or hiking the nearest mountain.

Degree of Marriage: There is a good chance this friendship could turn into marriage if both have common interests.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship will move along at a merry pace. Two fire signs together can set the world ablaze. Neither one is interested in playing games, testing, slowing down, hiding, or engaging in ultimatums.  They just want to get on with it, so let the fun begin!

Sex: Think two healthy animals! Sex is open, holistic, spirited and both are the ultimate good sport. A lot of fun and laughter can be exchanged in the course of an evening’s encounter. Having sex can last longer than with other pairings because these two have a broad definition of sex. They’re also unabashed exhibitionists.

When It’s Over: This is one relationship that is likely to last forever. If the passion cools down, they’ll stay friends. Aries and Sagiattarius may count on one another through the vicissitudes of life. Even if they separate, their paths are still likely to cross in the future.

More on Aries Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

155 Responses to Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• Gargantubrain says:

That was quite a long thread to read and might I say that some of you Aries women have some serious patience for hanging onto a Sagittarius man. Mr Sag and I dated for just 8 months and it was the worst as well as the best time of my life. Being the tomboy that I am, I was always more concerned about the sporting affairs and other intellectual pursuits, more so than my appearance but I would never say that I was completely negligent of appearance either. When I met Mr Sag, it was sparks of an undeniable nature. Our interests were almost the same, we were intellectually on par,temperaments matched and physically, it was just wow. As the relationship progressed, he started commenting on the way I carry myself (or lack thereof) and also threw in not-so-subtle hints about how his ex girlfriends were the epitomes of beauty and poise. It was just annoying at first but it soon became toxic to me but hey, by that time, I was smitten by him. So, I tried very very hard to please him. I tried to be more of what he wanted me to be but this man was never satisfied. Additionally, he was never truly there for me when I needed him and more importantly, he would never want to commit to me and tell me that we could one day be together in a “lets get married” kind of way. Being the strong-headed and practical Aries that I am, I decided that I’ve had enough and I let him go. Even during this short period of courtship, I gained a lot and lost a lot but its left me with more bad than good.
    To every Aries woman out there who is waiting for your Sag man to come back to you, I just have one piece of advice, let him go. I did just that and lo and behold, he came back for me, even it was almost a year later. Did I take him back? I’m afraid I did not because his words about all my imperfections still troubled me and I cannot get past that. I did offer him my friendship to which he said that he did not want to accept as I mean much more. This just goes to show you how utterly confused of a man he is and this will never stop. I still find it hard to trust him and I think it will stay this way for a long time to come. So my fellow Aries (Targaryen) women, I suggest you start prioritizing because if it’s commitment, loyalty and most importantly, intellectual stimulation that you are looking for, I can tell you that an Aquarian man might just be everything you’ve ever wanted :)

• yug says:

Yeah Aquarian men’s are nice…..and good on you that you didn’t took him back :) But I really don’t understand that why did you even tried to change yourself for his foolish wish, and why did you give him a solely authority to judge you…..hey remember that a true man of substance will love you, as you are, will never obliquely drive you, and will love your inner beauty, not an external polish :)

• pam says:

@yug, I think she was compromising and sometimes it’s healthy for a relationship.

• yug says:

Yes, Pam you are absolutely right, compromising is needed, many times in a relationship, but there is a confinement to ever adjustment. For instance, I and my partner are totally opposite and our relationship is based on pure give-and-take accord, i.e. she is a homely person and I’m an outdoor bird, but she tries her best of ability to join me and instead of complaining about her partial participation, I adore her presence. One more instance, I like taking part in the running events, and she hates it, but then also she always accompanies me, but I don’t criticize for her running speed, though she is always among the last persons in the marathon chit-chatting with other participants. But in Gargantubrain’s case, the things were more like a one way traffic and the other person was acting like police to control the flow.

• Pam says:

@yug can I ask you that hoz your relationship is going? I’ll tell you later about my asking.

• yug says:

@Pam, what made you to think this way!!!!!! Well, yes there is something between us that’s pinching me a lot. I know that I’m with a very good friend and a loyal lover, but sometimes I feel like that I’m with a very, very mature woman. She doesn’t complain, nags around or throw tantrums like my previous ex-girlfriends. She can be too stupid and idiot like a young kid and sometimes act like a grand mom. If she encounters some problems, she tries to solve it by herself or vanishes somewhere & then suddenly appears with a smile. I feel like she is with me, but she is somewhere else too @ the same time. No doubt she shares with me everything, each and every problem, she trusts me completely, but I still feel left-out. Why is it so????? Can’t understand, please help me out.

• Pam says:

Yug, what are your zodiac signs?

• yug says:

Ok, she’s a capricorn and I’m a pisces, this one is so true, 100 times she has packed my lunch when it’s over, but in the end of day she comes backs to me, finding me. I know she loves me and I do, but what’s making her so weird and uneasy.

• Pam says:

Do you really love her then leave her asap :( It would be good for you both.

• yug says:

?????????????? why :(

• Pam says:

Well, you haven’t read the whole thing carefully, it’s says that ” She will shed many a tears over her decision, but if she does it, it will be the best thing”. So, for sake of trust & love, respect her decision, though she is stupid, that she is always coming back, may be due to love. Yug, if she’s not able to do, you do that thing. She may cry for a while, but it would be fine later.

• Caramel says:

Yug, don’t leave your girl. Everybody has problems. If you want to get to the root of the problem try talking to her about it. Ask her why does she not trust you enough to come to you with certain things. Maybe unkowing it was something you said that made her feelinsecure. Just because a relationship has some problrms doesn’t mean we should just walk away with things become complex.if somone is worth fighting foefor…then by all means…fight! Its so incredibly hard finding the right person nowadays. If you feel you foundsomeone you love and who loves you, dont let that go for anything in this world. Mark my words, you may live to regret it.

• Caramel says:

I’m not sure why Pam suggested you leave your woman.I guess misery loves company. However, the worst advice ever! only give up when the relationship has ran its course. Sounds like you two have very small issues. Nothing that some counseling can’t resolve. I got marry at age 19 and I’m 32 now. I’ve been married for 13 beautiful years, so I believe I’m prevy enough to speak on matters of the heart;-)

• yug says:

Caramel, it’s too late, we have separated. We both have moved on and we both are happy now.

• - says:

Stfu, nobody is going anywhere….kmdt!

• hey says:

Hi there, just become alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful when you proceed this in future. Numerous folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!|

• vanita says:

Gargantubrain. I’m a head strong Aries but an Aquarian tore me down with his manipulations and possessive controlling nature… it was my first relationship and I didn’t know how to deal with this kind of treatment at the time. But over the years have healed and fallen for the most perfect Sagittarius man I have ever met. He is my soul mate and my other half.. and yes this sign doesn’t believe in the institution of marriage. That’s okay by me. I don’t believe I need to justify to society about who I wish to spend my life with or involve the government in my personal decisions. I love my freedom and so does he his. And we co exist way better than any other happily ever afters could be. We are monogamous yet unmarried and there is absolutely nothing wrong in living by yourselves as independent individuals separately yet being madly in love. It has its own kind of charm. :P

• フェアリーレシピは胸を大きくするサプリメントが通販の商品です。
    フェアリーレシピブラは胸を引き上げてから授乳後の垂れた胸も全体が上がりキレイな形に戻ります。

• 年と共に気になるのが、体の健康です。
    運動などを導入して、健康状態を改善するのもとても良いです。

また栄養関連においても、体調をキープするためには注意したいところ。

普段、食事内容で気を付けていても欠乏しがちになります。
    健康補助食品などを活用して、栄養関連でも完璧にしておきたいです。

• You ought to take part in a contest for one
    of the best websites on the web. I will highly recommend this site!

• 胸小さい says:

この方法を知っていると胸が小さいと悩む事もなくなりますね。
    豊胸サプリメントで足りなければ、豊胸になるマッサージや女性ホルモンが出る、胸が大きくなるツボ、
    リンパをほぐしたりして細胞の活性化を促す事が大事になります。
    また、食事にも気を使う、ライフスタイルにも気を使っていけば、自然とでか胸になっていくと思いますよ。
    是非、私と一緒に胸がでかくなる体験をしてみてください。
    血の流れの悪い人は、お風呂に入る時にバストアップマッサージをしてみてください、血の流れが良くなりバストにもハリが出てくるでしょう。
    又、食べ物では大豆や納豆などを積極的に食べるようにしてみると、大豆食品に含まれる大豆イソフラボンが女性ホルモンのような働きをしてくれて、バストアップにとても有効なんです。
    女性ホルモンの中でも卵胞ホルモンは乳腺を大きくするのにとても効果的だそうですから大豆食品を積極的に摂りたいですね

• 胸 谷間 says:

皆様、コンニチワ。 胸が小さいと悩んでいるおんなの方が凄く多い様です。管理人もハタチ過ぎの時に我が子を生み、それ以来むねが下がりものすごくなやんでました。わたしは赤ちゃんを産むまえは胸はbかcカップでした。身体もポチャっていませんでした。スタンダードのstyleでした。そして赤ん坊が出産してムネがおおきくないと気付きました。プールに入る時、スイミングウェアを着るのがはずいきもちでした。私はママ友にむねを見られてるおもいがして凄く嫌でした。上着を着てプールに入っていました。でも、自宅でムネがボインになるリンパケアをしたり、ムネが大きくなるサプリをいんようするコトで、形が崩れたバストは元に戻り、乳首の色もピンクに戻ることができました。そして、たいじゅうももとに戻り、ダンナからは綺麗になったと言われて嬉しいです^^。これからもサプリを飲んで、むねを元に戻したいです。バストの垂れもしっかりと戻るので楽しみです。また、ムネはマッサージをすると効き目があります。リンパマッサージはいちばん効果的なバストアップの方法です。揉み方をしてプエラリアの成分の入ったおっぱいが大きくなるプエラリアを飲むと、更に効能があります。からだにも被害はない、にほんの安心出来るプエラリアサプリですので、お試しください。

• 手のひらに汗をかいてしまうのは好きな人を前にしたり初対面の人と話したり、気持ちが高ぶっているからですよね。こういうのを精神性発汗というのですが、この汗は努力してどうにかなるものではありません。根性で汗をかかないようにしよう、緊張しないようにしようというのは不可能だからです。汗は文字通り汗腺というところから出ています。この汗腺に物理的に蓋をして汗を出ないようにするというのが手汗を抑える有効な対策になります。このような作用は、収斂作用といいます。もっともお手軽に手汗を抑える方法としてデオドラントを使う方法があります。ファリネという手汗専用の制汗パウダーや、フレナーラという手汗対策用の制汗ジェルクリームなどが売れています。

• Many people like to open these during good weather and do not
    want to close them up permanently. Off to dreamland laying not on a floor of pine needles to
    cushion us to sleep, but tree roots and rocks under the floor of
    the tent. So, for you huge retro camper fans – any other links for
    the just starting to look to buy and restore.

• ミナサマ、こんにちわ。 むねが小さいと悩んでいるオンナがすごく多い様です。ワタシも20代の頃にムスコを生み、ソレ以降バストが形が崩れめちゃがっかりでした。じぶんは私のムスコを生む以前はおっぱいはBカップでした。またカラダもふとっていませんでした。ふつうの体型でした。そして息子が出産してオッパイがでっかくないと悩んだ。プールに入る時、スイミングウェアを着るのが恥ずかしいおもいでした。自分は友人におっぱいを見られてる気持ちがしてすごく嫌でした。上着を着てプールに入っていました。でも、みずから胸がでかくなる揉み方をしたり、ムネが大きくなるサプリを飲用する事で、ダランとなったおっぱいは元に戻り、チクビの色もピンクに戻ることが出来ました。それから身体の重さも子供を産む前に戻り、パパからは綺麗になったと言われて嬉しいです^^。これからもサプリを飲んで、おっぱいを元に戻したいです。胸のハリもシッカリと戻るのでたのしみです。また、おっぱいはもみ方をするとメリットがあります。マッサージはもっとも効果的なバストアップのほうほうです。もみ方をしてプエラリアの成分の入ったおっぱいが大きくなるプエラリアを飲用と、更に効能があります。健康にも被害はない、メイド・イン・ジャパンの安心出来るプエラリアですので、お試しください。オッパイを大きくする為に、バストアップのマッサージをちゅうしんにしてください。オッパイをデッカくするにはマッサージがいいですね。

• J.J says:

And in the end; all we can do is promise that we’ll love each other with everything we’ve got OR choose to walk away like it was nothing, pretending none of it happened or that none of it even matters…..

And with all that’s said and done; its time to either say something or do something…….

No, i’m not that girl :( I know

• J.J says:
  • ann says:

AFTER A HEAVY AND FESTIVE WEEKEND AHHHHHH GOING TO PARIS TONIGHT WOOWWWWWWWWW BYE BYE :)
    ENJOY AND TAKE CARE…………… TA TA

• J.J says:

Goodbye and safe journey!

DONTH WORRRRY………IT WOULD BE SAFE PARIS NOTH MEEEEEEEE LOL

• ann says:

Chalo janne se phele ek joke sunno ;)

I’m preparing dance for this song, for next Christmas………WHY????? now that’s main….Nat is getting furious since last few month on my plans………..remember i told you he’s cooking streak and he’s angry on me :)

I’m making plan to throw a DIVORCE PARTY IN VEGAS NEXT CHRISTMAS FOR MY ………… sry i cant tell that now, but he’s pissed.

• ann says:

And don’t worry, i know u saw my sissy in the mart…………actually i told her to buy some rubber n hard shoes, as i was planning to beat up someone with that :) but than i thought ( LOOK SOMETIMES I THINK ;) ) why to waste money and dirty my hands by beating that ASSHOLE loll

• ann says:

LOOK AGAIN HE’S STARTING THAT YOU’RE FINE IN UK…….I’M NOT TAKING YOU IN THE AMERICA……….I’LL TURN INTO A SPOILED BRAT ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’M SUCH A GOOD GIRL NA :(

• ann says:

NOW HOW TO TELL HIM AND CONVEY MY GOODNESS :( TOLD HIM I’M HAVING PURE BLACK HAIRS AND EYES, TRUST ME……………BUT THAT SILLY MAN IS ON SAME RAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ORRRR TUM COMPLICATED STRAIGHT HO JAYO, NAHI TOH ………BAHUT PITOGEEE ;) LOL

GOD SE :) HEHEHE

• ann says:

Now serious, you know i told her years ago that her marriage is not feeling right to me, it may land in a separation and when i came to know about her divorce, this year, i was not able to face her. It’s very hard especially after 10 years, and when a child is involved. Maybe i’m taking the things tooooooo lightly and casually, but just for her sake, to make her happy and take her out of that shit, but i know it’s not easy :( ………….but when i seriously think of Nat and my separation, i’m deeply scared :( So is Nat i can feel……..

• ann says:

Maybe for guys it’s casual but we girls get ripped :(

• ann says:

And men say likely same, LOOK I’M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU ANY-MORE :0 So, lets get separated mutually :) simple

All men are fucking dogs, Pit bull from inside and Labrador from outside :(

• J.J says:

Whateva….KMDT, and by the way my favorite part in that song is “silly,silly,silly boys”, and man do I wish I could shove someone in that fire.

• ann says:

No i know you can’t :) proud of you lol

• ann says:

I thought you were smart hmmm didn’t you see i was covering my ass lolooool

• J.J says:

Proud of what?

• J.J says:

I dont know what the fuck you not do anymore :| KMDT

nothing lol

• J.J says:

I didn’t find anything funny.

• ann says:

U all right ??????? are u drunk

• J.J says:

I’m the least bit amused.