Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Sagittarius Couples: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, Rhea Perlman and Danny Devito, Talisa Soto and Benjamin Bratt, Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh, Gloria Steinem and Phil Donahue

This combination can be one of the most fun, exciting, and adventuresome in the zodiac.  It carries the possibility of genuine friendship, passion, trust, openness, and honesty. It is also likely to be low maintenance as both partners are interested in forward motion rather than keeping a score of grievances. This is a very forgiving pairing with staying power.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as an Aries Woman: Sagittarius and Aries are both fire signs, so be as Aries as you can be to attract your Sagittarius love interest. He will be looking for someone open and honest, with a lot of goodwill, self-possession, and interest in personal growth. He sees life as a journey and he seeks an adventurous travel companion  who is enthusiastic and open-minded.  Be active, in good shape mentally and emotionally, and ready to join in spontaneous activities.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  She’ll love your sense of humor.  Like all fire signs, she sees life as one big playground.  If you can approach her as a playmate, she’ll be immediately at ease.  Invite her on a date that engages her physically (without being intimidating) and she’ll be especially impressed.  She appreciates your honesty, but it will come as no surprise to you that your truthfulness can hurt, so be careful in how frank you are with her.   Blunt remarks about how she’s gaining weight or needs a haircut will shut her down quickly.  An Aries woman has more testosterone than most men, so she’s always afraid you don’t see her as an attractive female.  Only when she’s sure you think she is a desirable woman will she open up romantically.  You’ve naturally got all you need to capture her heart, just watch your tongue.

Degree of Romance: This combination might be a little disappointing in the romance department to the Aries girl. Sagittarians tend to look at Aries women as “pals.” These men actually score pals higher than romantic interests, but at times she could feel like just another one of the boys. Sagittarians are not caught up in the trappings of sentiment. He’ll too easily forget important occasions, but he will wear his heart on his sleeve and be her best, best friend.

Degree of Passion: There is a high degree of passion in this combination; however, it is generally directed toward a love of life rather than intensity toward one another. Sex can easily be just another shared activity that is has no potential for depth or bonding. Both Aries and Sagittarius dread stick situations, though, so this may be a plus.

Degree of Friendship: There is a chance for these two to be the greatest friends in the world. They are are both looking for someone to pal around with. If their interests coincide in the least, they’ll be perfect traveling companions.  Look for these two at rock climbing class, manouvering the rapids or hiking the nearest mountain.

Degree of Marriage: There is a good chance this friendship could turn into marriage if both have common interests.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship will move along at a merry pace. Two fire signs together can set the world ablaze. Neither one is interested in playing games, testing, slowing down, hiding, or engaging in ultimatums.  They just want to get on with it, so let the fun begin!

Sex: Think two healthy animals! Sex is open, holistic, spirited and both are the ultimate good sport. A lot of fun and laughter can be exchanged in the course of an evening’s encounter. Having sex can last longer than with other pairings because these two have a broad definition of sex. They’re also unabashed exhibitionists.

When It’s Over: This is one relationship that is likely to last forever. If the passion cools down, they’ll stay friends. Aries and Sagiattarius may count on one another through the vicissitudes of life. Even if they separate, their paths are still likely to cross in the future.

More on Aries Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

65 Responses to Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• marco says:

Sag. Men Aries woman. I being in a relation for the last 3 years. is being a roller coaster . I can’t understand why they say is the perfect match ? Aries woman’s theirs are liars while Sag. are honest. is the worst math. Be aware.

• Selam says:

I’m a 16 year old Aries girl & I have had a lot of Sag’s as my friends up to now since I was a little girl…They’re so great….really great friends. I am talking about the guys….uhh the girls are not as fun as the guys for me really. They sometimes get me so bored & sometimes I’m the only one who talks which I don’t really like. But the guys are a natural flirt & they talk a lot & as we aries girls are naturally quick-witted, dynamic & talkative I must say & honest….we hit it off together. But this dayzz I bumped into an old sag guy who used to be my friend…we considered eachother as brother’s & sister’s( coz I don’t have a brother & he doesn’t have a sister….silly I know but we were little little kids)…& he calls this days & tells me to call all the time & if I don’t call for a week or so, he calls again & tells me to call again…yeah this might sound so boring but he does it with flair…he is so funny…anything he practically says makes me laugh….& From the look of it, I think he kinda has a crush on me so your Aries Gal right here might be up for an adventurous run….I mean date with her sag soon enough…maybe not :( Hope for the best though :)

• black man says:

I say this ….these two together can last forever….thereis alot of passion alot of pain..they do have alot of fun and understand each other very well…but Aries do lie(women) and Sagittarius (man) knows this…but because we love so hard ..
    We can’t just let them go…only when we are fed up do we not care anymore and tend to just use them like they have used use..7 years of love pain tears regret happiness sadness but you can make cause the love is strong real strong (couples beware)

• Smart Person Here. says:

Um I’ve been in a relationship with a beautiful Aries Woman for 46 years now and NOT ONCE did she lie. I dont know what you are talking about Aries Women lie. Oh by the way im a Sag. Don’t hate.

• KKD says:

Yes, and black men, just like men called “marco” do lie as well. No, I’m not being racist and stupid, just generalizing like you did.
    Most Sagittarius men are cheaters… but you don’t see me saying all of them are. Most Aries women are brutally honest, don’t worry. If they aren’t telling you something, it’s because they’re feeling insecure – and insecurity is something a lot of Sagittarius men bring to their relationships, because often they just can’t commit and compromise.

• Ariesprincess says:

I am an aries woman and I love LOVE a sag guy he is my best friend I would follow him anywhere! He makes my day everyday. He is honest to a fault and very very smart. He says he loves me but when it comes to the next step we just pause. I honestly dont know how I would live without him even though he lives so far away from me. But I dont know how to move forward either. He can’t move here I will only move there if he wants me to. On the other hand I met a great guy thats a leo /dynamic and beautiful to say the least and very romantic writes me poems and he is beautiful did I already say that??? Lol. I like him a lot but I can’t stop thinking about my sweetheart sag thats so far away from me…if he wantef me to I would drop everything and go to him…hmmm any thoughts anyone? I am one of the honest aries girls both of these guys are a best match for me…i just can’t choose!

• vattivatti says:

hello there Ariesprincess…
    i’m aries woman and i’ve been dating ALL signs except taurus and capricorn, and i can say that the best lover for me who is a true arian that born on march are only Sagitarian! :)
    leo is great, they’re romantic and prince alike that could make us feel like a lady all the time. BUT, i thought for racing this life, we are merely needs a PARTNER not a PRINCE to stay together with.
    Sagitarian provides what we need during our growth in every life phase.
    they provides great friendship, great adventures, great funtime, great jokes, and very nice way of fighting that will makes us as an emotional Arian even could LAUGH during the fighting. seriuously. :D
    And for all of these, it will be more than just romantic for what the Sagitarian has provide to us, but moreover…It’s WONDERFUL. :)

• ClassyValedictorian says:

I ma an Aries woman and my husband is the Sag. My baby (teenage son) graduated recently from high school. He looked adorable up there getting his diploma and beautiful, if I may add. He is the class valedictorian and it makes me happy to see him doing well, mixing with his friends so animated. He’s cute (girls keep calling him all the time) and he wants to study astrophysics. physics shmisics…..my dad was a peanut farmer and i grew up just fine going to the local community college. all I want si for him to do what his heart wants for himself. I guess im not the typical aries always pushing here kids. good luck y’all! god bless.

• Honeybunz says:

I’m an Aries woman.wit a (Scorpio moon) Strong, passionate and independent! I know what I want in life and no one can stop me from reaching my goals and dreams. I’m a true Aries. I’m honest, loyal,and self Sufficient .which means that i’m am a (Go Getter ) but a little sweeter compare to my Aries sisters.

Meet my sadge tha first 3 months of are Love affair we’re inseparable …
    it seem like we just comfort connection wit each other… instant attraction or seemingly LOVE at First sight! Let me tell you ladies he’s the most affection guy that i ever met…Whirlwind courtship! and if he did left it wasn’t for long …. he used to go take care of his mother. And come right back 2 me Every thing was peach and cream .Until he got pulled over by the police. for a $50.000 traffic warrant .. i had a no bail warrant he didn’t go 2 jail but i did (Dame it ) before the sin *Smile*. The issue while
    i was in jail He started talking back 2 his ex lady friend /Fu** buddy..she also an ariens like me (Redflag) known her for bout 8 year she was in/out his life.Their relationship. wasn’t stable or solid…i know he had a lot of love for Her .He told her he loved me & i was down for him .. She got extremely jealous.The whole time i was in trouble he had my back ..even pay my rent for me… When i come home he Cut her off she was (PISSED) She Talk a Good Game lyke she wasn’t tripping on my nigga ..But She was on his Nuts Stuck calling him hostile but she got NO answer Textin a mile a minute… Leave messages asked for him 2 accept collect calls from her son . so What it’s not his son … to put icing on the cake .. Called him one night Drunk A$ Fu** she told him you can’t maintain a friendship & a relationships… but i’m not Hating hating your girlfriend…(WTF) Bitch please… i also have issues with his lack of expression and disappearing acts . he was back and forth
    with me than her . I am very confident in myself and abilities. Most Aries do not suffer from insecurity. HOWEVER, let me think that I am not first in your life, or that at some point i am sharing what I know to be mine?? ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! she was so worry about me and my Sagde.. she can’t maintenance her own relationship with her lesbian Lov that she live with because don’t have No car or No job r no Hustle … if you like it i Luv it = ) i know sound lyke a soap opera ..Things change but i not mad at ya …Bye tha way she 42 maybe 45 and he was 31 yrs old . He’s a true Sag man that keeps me on my toes excitement <3 Even when i'm mad at Him
    he stills reminds me of My human teddy bear So Cuddly and Soft. i can't get effort of kiss he's juicy lips..wer'e on time out right now Make up Sex is Cumming Soon..

He's truly my adrenaline rush, my best friend, lover and soul mate. He keeps me wanting more.

• Brittany says:

As a Aries girl being with a Sagittarius man for a little over a year. Yes we have had our up and downs but he is my best friend. Yes they will have some fights but they never last for long. Yes a Sag. man is very open and honest and that’s what makes the relationship stronger, whats a relationship with honesty. We were friends way before we started dating and even as friends we were really close. He is my best friend and I don’t know what i would do without him. Every time we get in a fight he always try’s to make it better with something, or even when im upset about something he always knows how to make it better. Yes at times he can be a complete ass but i still love him with all my heart and don’t know what i would do without him.

• AriesK says:

Oh boy. It is true, all people say about Sag and Aries. They found true love towards each other when they are both mature. Sag boy will stop cheating on her, Aries girl will put trusting on him.
    Yeah, I did have 2 sag female friends once, both are fail to control their own ‘love interest’. Lately meet a sag boy, who would be the king of flirt. If I’m gonna take a Sag as my lover for life, I would go for old-old-older sag. Because most of them already in ‘remorse’ state and they acknowledge than no other sign will get to their head & soul like Aries do. Vice Versa.
    After all, they are a perfect combination of best comrades, crazy adventurous kid and, I must say, our soul-mate. If I don’t have to eat, to breathe or in other words no longer human, I want to be with Sag.
    Oh, long before I recognize that boy is a Sag, I feel like I’m watching a starry night sky upon a hill when fresh breeze come in a peaceful harmony, every single time I’m near him.
    Too bad, I’m still human.

• Aries says:

Sag men are the biggest LIARS and CHEATERS!!!!! I don’t know why it always says that they are honest because they are not.

• Aries Lady says:

In my experience, Aries and Sagittarius are a perfect match. I love his openness and honesty, he’s very direct – just like me. There’s no beating around the bush between us, but we just “get” each other perfectly. The fire+fire thing works out really well, especially in bed! We met through a zodiac dating site actually, so I knew we were going to be a good match before we even got together. Try it yourself – it really works!

MatchMySign.com – Zodiac Dating

• unsure about us says:

So I am an aries woman and I’m with a sag man. Our relationship didn’t start in the most typical way. After our first date we basically fell into a relationship. I love him and he loves me. However we have recently started to fight ALOT!. He isn’t American and he has a particular mind set that doesn’t work oh so well with me. As we all know Aries are super social and I enjoy my social life. But he expects me to be this super homey woman that cooks cleans does the laundry and still works. We fight over him helping me. I hear a lot of “why don’t you just do it?” I love him but it makes me doubt how we will last married or when we have kids will I be all on my own? Like I want a partner and a man that contributes and enjoys to contribute. I see a glimpse of this man that will be there but sometimes I feel like it’s a lost cause. I have also experienced the feeling of him cheating, he went from no friends that are girls to all the sudden this girl popping up into the picture. I found messages of him calling her baby and meeting up with her. I know how honest he is but him saying nothing happened is hard to believe. This has definitely caused me to be insecure about us and not trust him. I’m trying to get over it but I feel like I’m drifting away from him. I’m tired of fighting and arguing and being sad. Does change mean no more US? Jeez we need our own support chat room.

• Jen says:

…until he leaves her for a younger woman like Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli!

Sag men are fickle!