Aries Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Virgo Couple: Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe

The Virgo man may be intriguing to the Aries lady at first blush since he presents such a challenge, but this relationship is fraught with difficulties.  Just because something is a challenge doesn’t mean it’s worth pursuing.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as an Aries Woman: Virgo men are so sensitive and basically very shy that you may not be able to attract one unless you make the first move. Herein lies the rub because Virgo men are incredible flirts. You may be throwing yourself at him, and he is just bouncing you around like a play thing to stroke his ego. If you get beyond the beginning stages of interest, try to resist castrating him which will be hard because he will play hard to get. Be neat, clean, and punctual (LOL). Try not to be as blunt as you normally are about finances, his hairstyle, the car he doesn’t drive, your ex-boyfriends, etc. You’ll have to tone your personality down so much you will begin to wonder why you are even trying with this guy.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Virgo Man:  Getting an Aries in your life is something that happens to you.  You’ll notice that most people talk about “getting mixed up” with a ram.  If your number is up, she’ll appear, and you’ll have to figure out what to do about it.

Degree of Romance: This relationship will promise great romance but it will never deliver.  Virgos are in love with their daily routine and the details of their lives. It is an accumulation of precise, exquisite small things that bring them the greatest delight. You know as well as I do there is nothing small about an Aries.  The ram is liable to do a cannon ball into the hot tub and be blamed for making waves.

Degree of Passion:  This relationship may be very passionate to start with, but the more Virgo focuses on housework and the other minutae when Aries would rather take a roll in the hay, the quicker passion diminishes to a weak flame crying for help.

Degree of Friendship: There is an outside chance for friendship if both are healthy and sports oriented. This is possible because Aries loves to be active and “do things” and Virgos pride themselves on being fit. Since all Virgos are bachelors at heart, they usually have the afternoon free to go cycling.

Degree of Marriage: We find this a slim chance for marriage.  But one Aries-Virgo scenario that might work is a lady ram with an exceptional amount of energy and a Virgo man so weak that she needs to take over a lot of his territory. That could be a win-win for both.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship progresses in fits and starts.  Aries lights the match to the flame, then Virgo lets the flame go out. Ram strikes another match, etc.  It may take you a while to figure out what is going on, but don’t confuse busyness with progress.  Many Virgos are absolutely committed to themselves and their tidy lives which are usually in excellent working order.  Deep down inside they are not interested in upsetting the status-quo or introducing any disruptive elements like demanding girlfriends or needy wives.

Sex: Sex can be pretty intoxicating, although it is not to be confused with a whole relationship. It would be exciting because Virgo helps to focus Aries’ drive.  (This may also translate into career success.) Eventually, though, the ram may get very tired of the whole thing when Virgo insists on changing the sheets, showering before and after, and avoiding certain acts considered too messy. There is a certain quality of aliveness and spontaneity lacking here.

When It’s Over:  At the end, Aries will push and push for resolution, and Virgo will pussy-foot to one side or the other until the ram virtually bursts with frustration.  Aries, you might have to complete this relationship by yourself, but then you’re used to doing everything for both of you.  Since when did you need someone’s permission to kick butt and haul ass?  Virgo, it may take you longer than you you anticipated to get over this one.

More on Aries Women

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

59 Responses to Aries Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

• stephany says:

Im with a Virgo man … im an Aries. This whole thing describes us down to the sudden mood swings and how I don’t like dealing with them -_- . Yes although, we share a great love an outstanding passion for each other, there are days we have to work at it.

• Giovanna says:

@Bryan.
    Firstly, I’d like to apologize for my very poor English. I’m an Aries woman from Italy, I hope you understand.
    I think she really likes you and enjoys your company. The problem is, she is an Aries (and maybe still a little bit immature emotionally) – and she still prefers the challenge, passion, drama and all the uncertainty of the chase (her old boyfriend) over the security, certainty and the grounded personality of a man (you). She indeed values a man like you and doesn’t want to lose you, and I’m not saying you can’t give her enough passion, but that’s different here: you seem stable and constant, she knows you want her and you already give her a lot of attention, so it can be considered a “conquered battle”. Yes, all that “masculine personality” talk… we really act and work like that. The more fire/air in her chart, the worse.
    Aries women really love the challenge, unfortunately. If only we could settle down easier, I’m sure we would be so much happier, fulfilled and finally able to enjoy a great relationship with a man that really appreciates and respects us for who we are. I’m lucky I could see that and I’ve never been happier in my life… 5 years with my Virgo man, married for 4. :)

Aries women are sometimes spoiled, selfish… but we are also innocent. We are honest, passionate, spontaneous – but we aren’t too emotionally deep, so we can get confused often. Keep being gentle to her, but don’t be too much complacent. Don’t respond every time she calls, but be sure to answer soon. Let her take the time to appreciate you for the prize you are, and she will come back to you soon, I hope.
    Good luck! ;)

• Sas says:

Some of the new comments got deleted :(

• agirl says:

What happened? I was really looking forward to read this awesome connection between the Virgo guy and the Aries girl. It looked very understanding and promising. Did any of them ask you to remove it? Damn, should have read it when it was available.

• admin says:

Our server crashed and unfortunately the most recent backup was corrupted. Everything is stable now but we’ve lost some of the comments. Our apologies.

• Marc says:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying forever okay. :(

• Frank Rogelio Watson says:

I am/was involved with an Aries woman, I truly WANT to stay involved with her because she is AMAZING and I honestly believe we CAN make a beautiful relationship only if she gives me another chance at proving to her that SHE is the woman that I want to be with. I never cheated on her or anything like that, I’m not a boring guy, I definitely can be as spontaneous as she wants me to be. I’m a Virgo man and yes I can be too much of a perfectionist in grooming and cleanliness but that is how I’ve always been as a kid. She says she doesn’t know whether she wants me or not but says she wants me sometimes. I have never in my life wanted a woman as much as I want her! I am a very handsome guy, fly as f#$k to be exact, and am capable of finding a woman but “HER”….? she is not just any woman to ME. If my nature has hurt her feelings then I sincerely apologize for that. We started off very PASSIONATE but according things changed and I don’t really know how to take that. WE both have major rust issues because of our past experiences and relationships. However, I STILL see a fire between us that will turn into a raging wild fire if both of us would let our guards down!

• Jho Low says:

i’m a VIRGO MAN, i married with an ARIES WOMAN because she is pregnant, i’m regretting everyday of my life right now.

• tem tem says:

No man, she will come around after birth, my virgo man must have felt that way too when I was preggies we didn’t see eye to eye about anything. He annoyed me, I annoyed him. Hang in there when junior is here it will get better. Also try to be supportive during this period, you don’t wanna miss out on the baby growth… It’s can be fun nd bring you closer. Love her more now, she needs you, inspite of what she says to you… Trust me half the time she is just mumbling, don’t take it to heart because she doesn’t mean some of the thi g’s she says! Good luck.