Aries Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

Famous Aries-Virgo Couple: Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe

The Virgo man may be intriguing to the Aries lady at first blush since he presents such a challenge, but this relationship is fraught with difficulties.  Just because something is a challenge doesn’t mean it’s worth pursuing.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as an Aries Woman: Virgo men are so sensitive and basically very shy that you may not be able to attract one unless you make the first move. Herein lies the rub because Virgo men are incredible flirts. You may be throwing yourself at him, and he is just bouncing you around like a play thing to stroke his ego. If you get beyond the beginning stages of interest, try to resist castrating him which will be hard because he will play hard to get. Be neat, clean, and punctual (LOL). Try not to be as blunt as you normally are about finances, his hairstyle, the car he doesn’t drive, your ex-boyfriends, etc. You’ll have to tone your personality down so much you will begin to wonder why you are even trying with this guy.

How to Attract an Aries Woman as a Virgo Man:  Getting an Aries in your life is something that happens to you.  You’ll notice that most people talk about “getting mixed up” with a ram.  If your number is up, she’ll appear, and you’ll have to figure out what to do about it.

Degree of Romance: This relationship will promise great romance but it will never deliver.  Virgos are in love with their daily routine and the details of their lives. It is an accumulation of precise, exquisite small things that bring them the greatest delight. You know as well as I do there is nothing small about an Aries.  The ram is liable to do a cannon ball into the hot tub and be blamed for making waves.

Degree of Passion:  This relationship may be very passionate to start with, but the more Virgo focuses on housework and the other minutae when Aries would rather take a roll in the hay, the quicker passion diminishes to a weak flame crying for help.

Degree of Friendship: There is an outside chance for friendship if both are healthy and sports oriented. This is possible because Aries loves to be active and “do things” and Virgos pride themselves on being fit. Since all Virgos are bachelors at heart, they usually have the afternoon free to go cycling.

Degree of Marriage: We find this a slim chance for marriage.  But one Aries-Virgo scenario that might work is a lady ram with an exceptional amount of energy and a Virgo man so weak that she needs to take over a lot of his territory. That could be a win-win for both.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship progresses in fits and starts.  Aries lights the match to the flame, then Virgo lets the flame go out. Ram strikes another match, etc.  It may take you a while to figure out what is going on, but don’t confuse busyness with progress.  Many Virgos are absolutely committed to themselves and their tidy lives which are usually in excellent working order.  Deep down inside they are not interested in upsetting the status-quo or introducing any disruptive elements like demanding girlfriends or needy wives.

Sex: Sex can be pretty intoxicating, although it is not to be confused with a whole relationship. It would be exciting because Virgo helps to focus Aries’ drive.  (This may also translate into career success.) Eventually, though, the ram may get very tired of the whole thing when Virgo insists on changing the sheets, showering before and after, and avoiding certain acts considered too messy. There is a certain quality of aliveness and spontaneity lacking here.

When It’s Over:  At the end, Aries will push and push for resolution, and Virgo will pussy-foot to one side or the other until the ram virtually bursts with frustration.  Aries, you might have to complete this relationship by yourself, but then you’re used to doing everything for both of you.  Since when did you need someone’s permission to kick butt and haul ass?  Virgo, it may take you longer than you you anticipated to get over this one.

More on Aries Women

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

75 Responses to Aries Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

• stephany says:

Im with a Virgo man … im an Aries. This whole thing describes us down to the sudden mood swings and how I don’t like dealing with them -_- . Yes although, we share a great love an outstanding passion for each other, there are days we have to work at it.

• Giovanna says:

@Bryan.
    Firstly, I’d like to apologize for my very poor English. I’m an Aries woman from Italy, I hope you understand.
    I think she really likes you and enjoys your company. The problem is, she is an Aries (and maybe still a little bit immature emotionally) – and she still prefers the challenge, passion, drama and all the uncertainty of the chase (her old boyfriend) over the security, certainty and the grounded personality of a man (you). She indeed values a man like you and doesn’t want to lose you, and I’m not saying you can’t give her enough passion, but that’s different here: you seem stable and constant, she knows you want her and you already give her a lot of attention, so it can be considered a “conquered battle”. Yes, all that “masculine personality” talk… we really act and work like that. The more fire/air in her chart, the worse.
    Aries women really love the challenge, unfortunately. If only we could settle down easier, I’m sure we would be so much happier, fulfilled and finally able to enjoy a great relationship with a man that really appreciates and respects us for who we are. I’m lucky I could see that and I’ve never been happier in my life… 5 years with my Virgo man, married for 4. :)

Aries women are sometimes spoiled, selfish… but we are also innocent. We are honest, passionate, spontaneous – but we aren’t too emotionally deep, so we can get confused often. Keep being gentle to her, but don’t be too much complacent. Don’t respond every time she calls, but be sure to answer soon. Let her take the time to appreciate you for the prize you are, and she will come back to you soon, I hope.
    Good luck! ;)

• Sas says:

Some of the new comments got deleted :(

• agirl says:

What happened? I was really looking forward to read this awesome connection between the Virgo guy and the Aries girl. It looked very understanding and promising. Did any of them ask you to remove it? Damn, should have read it when it was available.

• admin says:

Our server crashed and unfortunately the most recent backup was corrupted. Everything is stable now but we’ve lost some of the comments. Our apologies.

• Marc says:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying forever okay. :(

• Frank Rogelio Watson says:

I am/was involved with an Aries woman, I truly WANT to stay involved with her because she is AMAZING and I honestly believe we CAN make a beautiful relationship only if she gives me another chance at proving to her that SHE is the woman that I want to be with. I never cheated on her or anything like that, I’m not a boring guy, I definitely can be as spontaneous as she wants me to be. I’m a Virgo man and yes I can be too much of a perfectionist in grooming and cleanliness but that is how I’ve always been as a kid. She says she doesn’t know whether she wants me or not but says she wants me sometimes. I have never in my life wanted a woman as much as I want her! I am a very handsome guy, fly as f#$k to be exact, and am capable of finding a woman but “HER”….? she is not just any woman to ME. If my nature has hurt her feelings then I sincerely apologize for that. We started off very PASSIONATE but according things changed and I don’t really know how to take that. WE both have major rust issues because of our past experiences and relationships. However, I STILL see a fire between us that will turn into a raging wild fire if both of us would let our guards down!

• Cancer child says:

My mom and Dad are an Aries woman and a virgo man and they have been married for 21 years with no sign of divorce.
    It did describe them in some ways but I think it can work out for marriage.

• Serena says:

I think i am in a real trouble n need help..
    i never imagined i could share my problem online someday..but i am just too tired..
    I am with a Virgo man since 3-4 years , we were always breaking up and coming back, as you said there is something about them that attracts us.
    The problem is that am getting married in 5 months and i was almost sure about my decision until an old gemini liker appeared,n actually i responded..
    now i am truly lost, ithink: i cant do that to the virgo,he is always been the best fro me and i would have a stable life with him after marriage, he adores me, will never cheat on me, always supportive,protective” then i think ” i ve had enough am bored, i miss running wild and free, i hate being reserved as much as he is” and when i think about the new gemini guy i dont feel secure i feel they are players and i might break up a very good relation to go to something very bad with the Gemini, i honestly feel he is too dreamy, talkative and risky and never get things serious but he says he adores me and will never look at anyone while some1 like me is with him..
    I am still lost and scared to run away a day or two before the wedding and dont want to break the virgo’s heart he amazing but i dunni if am in love with this caracter. i would appreaviate any advice, and lease think well before advicing it is a matter of life for me.PS: I am being sensitive to any advice offered, am depressed and so not emotionnaly stable now…

• Aries to the core says:

Okay so my love story is quite complicated. But I am aries so the drama of course is there.. So I dated a cap guy for a years off and on.. We parted ways (my choice) for a few years. mostly because I loved him and I didnt believe he loved me. we argued all of the time and I always felt like he wanted someone he could fix..He also never voiced loving me. He did however give me his undivided attention and interest. So while we were apart I started dating a virgo man. everything was great. he was kind, sensitive, loving. Well we have been together for three years now. we got engaged.. And we were taking the time to plan our wedding when lo and behold my cap shows up. He tells me how he loves me.and he loved me all of this time and how he needs me in his life.. So I told him stupidly how I felt all that time and why I left in the first place. Well my virgo and I e.ded up having a baby together and are stills planning on getting married. I cut the.cap out of my life but feel like a magnetic force draws me to him. It sucks. I love the passion and desire I have whem im with my virgo, and we truly have a good life. But my heart wants the love I feel towards my cap to explode. I like the challenges of my cap.. he brings out the extremely playful side of me. But I love how I get to come.home to my virgo and our child. Idk what the right thing is anymore. But as an aries I can honestly say I love both guys very differently. and its one huge mess…

• Emily says:

Katie, I’m with you on that! I’m also an aries, been in love with a virgo male for several years and it is just mind blowing how we connected from the beginning….even down to the phone calls! Wnhen I think about calling him, he calls me all of a sudden! (not EVERYTIME) When I began looking into the zodiac signs as to which ones were compatible with aries women, all of my matches were the ones I was unattracted to the most (Leo’s, mostly) And it’s so funny because when I look back at others I’ve dated in the past, the past three were all virgos! So there is definately a strong attraction between these two signs. (still friends; as a matter of fact GOOD friends with the previous virgos) I can’s say that I would ever get over this one if we were to separate. And the last comment I want to make is that when we make love, it’s like I’m in another world..just totally at peace with myself when we are through. OMG its amazing how it feels! The best thing about it is that we are both on the same level with each other.

• aries girl says:

Back again.

Some of my earlier comments got deleted? :(

Well, after nearly two years my Virgo/Libra man with Moon in Sagg is FINALLY treating me like his girlfriend. =)

The first six months was just to get him to admit that he is in love with me. Took exactly a year from our first kiss before he started calling me his girlfriend… but he wasn’t actually treating me like one so we would break up and have horrible fights…he has been verbally abusive. Seriously he has put me through some torture. I know it has to do with my Venus, Mars, & Mercury all being in PISCES. I don’t know who the hell else would put themselves through this. But my point… ITS WORTH IT. At least I like to think it has been and will be. The Pisces in me really just understands him and can see the love he has for me…. he doesn’t understand his emotions at all. In fact I’ve decided to say that he is emotionally handicapped and I am extremely emotionally intelligent.

ANYWAYS….
    As far as being an Aries woman with a Virgo man….
    He is the best sex I’ve ever had, hands down… its just gotten better and better over time. I’ve never felt so safe with anyone. He hates how messy I am and I hate how he always has to go wash off immediately after sex…. so I’d say we’re even. I love that he cooks….. and is absolutely amazing at it so I’ve dubbed him My Chef. He takes care of me. God I don’t know what else to say.

My only complaint and problem with him right now is that we recently have been talking about moving out of our parents’ houses and he does NOT want to get a place with me. Jerk. To sum up what he said to me last night…it took him so long just to get to the point where he realizes that he loves me and wants to be with me… moving in together would be a whole other level and too much for him. Yeah whatever. Lol.

• lily says:

don’t know why do people complain that he/she doesn’t have an out of the ordinary sight to see a deceptive character :(

• mhykaela says:

@ Serena Im an aries women and im with virgo man i don’t know what your story or what your relationship been develop but one thing for sure even if your relationship with virgo man had conflict come and think of it 3-4yrs relationship you still coming back at virgo’s arm you can’t explain why? ryt? because love is unexplained unconditional you will never find a reason why you love that person but you only knew in your heart that you truly in love with him. Don’t think about what gemini will give you in return because gemini full fills your boredom. But think about your future think about not only for yourself. But if you are happy with gemini go for it. I know it will be hard to break-up with virgo man if you come up with that decision but its for the best. So he can able to move on with his own life and find another person who deserves his love.

• mhykaela says:

at Serena Im an aries women and im with virgo man i don’t know what your story or what your relationship been develop but one thing for sure even if your relationship with virgo man had conflict come and think of it 3-4yrs relationship you still coming back at virgo’s arm you can’t explain why? ryt? because love is unexplained unconditional you will never find a reason why you love that person but you only knew in your heart that you truly in love with him. Don’t think about what gemini will give you in return because gemini full fills your boredom. But think about your future think about not only for yourself. But if you are happy with gemini go for it. I know it will be hard to break-up with virgo man if you come up with that decision but its for the best. So he can able to move on with his own life and find another person who deserves his love.

• Sheennanto says:

Hey, best of luck to all and do well! :-D ***

• AriesK says:

My Mom & Dad are married for more than 25 years. They built a business together and travelling and fighting, silence for days and talk to each other again. Sign of divorce? Sure are plenty, but never happen. Never cheating each other. Funny, they are somehow understand each other.

• AriesBaby says:

I’m an Aries Woman, still in love with a Virgo man. I’m sure we could have been pretty happy together. I was willing to be 100% loyal and dedicated to him. I know some Virgo traits are not compatible with an Aries… but I was willing to tone down on the “Aries traits” be more patient, less impulsive… Show him, how warm and affectionate an Aries woman can be. oh, well I guess it wasn’t meant to be.
    I learned that Virgos, don’t go giving the relationship a second chance.

• It’s the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time
    to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

my web page :: ジャケット アウトレット ラルフローレン

• All Aries says:

Heck, Aries woman and Virgo man is not an easy partnership – take it from one who knows! There’s way too much nit picking and second guessing going on there. If you’re looking for love though, try this fantastic dating site which actually uses zodiac compatibility to help you find the right guy for you. Worked for me!

MatchMySign.com – Online Dating

• JustJes says:

• JustJes says:

14 years with a virgo. I am a second decan (true) Aries femme. Five kids (aries, virgo, taurus, cancer AND a leo, our only girl is the virgo -born on her father’s birthday no less!) So. I loved this man half my life. But it was always me compromising. And by that I mean giving in. He would be perfectly happy, then decide he didn’t love me. I was always loyal, never faltered, even when he cheated and left, then weaselled his way back in and playing with my emotions. Over and over again. Yes, I realize that makes me the idiot. When he did it again I just decided he was too toxic, and just like that he was no longer in control of my life. We are.. Civil for the kids. Took me a long time to date again. I still don’t know how to take a compliment lol. Since I have dated a pisces (rofl fun for a rebounder at least!) and an aquarious (awesome for long debates about globalization and current events ending with a nice safe hug) but now I am dating a gent who is so.. Polite, and stable, and makes me feel secure and just downright good… Too late I askedhim his birthday. A virgo!
    I am cautious, or careful with my feelings now since my ex, not something that comes naturally, but I know I keep a tight rein and why. I am not the bright bubbly ram I was before. But I am begining to think that is a good thing for me, and whatever I am doing I must be doing right for this gent because he keeps wanting to see me.

With my ex virgo, life was chaotic. Disorganized. When he was gone I took the time to reorganize everything to my liking. My home, my schedules, my kids and yard and work. My new Virgo has complimented me many times about how structured my life is and I believe he is sincere, because it is a trait he shares.

I would say to another Aries female that when it comes to a virgo man, watch out for his past because good or bad it will have an effect on him day to day. Take your time too. Patience is needed with a virgo, as well as solid self control. If you choose a virgo, choose a mentally mature one, and then grow up yourself -and you know you probably need to lol!

Not to say I plan on marrying my new virgo. I didn’t marry the first either. But we are taking things slow, and live far enough apart that it requires an effort to get together. But damn the lovings are all the more appreciated because of it!

• derrek says:

Hi,
    ——I’m an Aries man, still in love with a Virgo Woman.

——I’m sure we could have been pretty happy together. I was willing to be 100% loyal and dedicated to him. I know some Virgo traits are not compatible with an Aries… but I was willing to tone down on the “Aries traits” be more patient, less impulsive… Show him, how warm and affectionate an Aries woman can be. oh, well I guess it wasn’t meant to be.
    ——I’ve read this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    I Have a good website for Everybody Please Come On This Site.

• bubbles. says:

Hello I am an aries woman dating a virgo man. We have been together for some time now. 7 years since high school. We have been on and off during this time. I love him, but idk if I love him just because weve been together for so long and Im just use to him or if I really do love him. He is really needy and wants to constantly be txting and gets mad when Im not fully attentive. Im a full time student with a full time job. He has cheated on me in the past and has had another girlfriend. I have dated but have never been in another realationship other than him. I am very confused because Im not sure If I want to be with him or not. Im mostly just scared of not being with him. I miss him whenever we break up and I usually regret it and come back. The problem is when we are together hes constantly critizing me or suspicious of me cheating. Which makes me think he still cheats if hes constantly suspicious about me. Ive recently met a aries guy who I think is really hot and I think hes into me as well. We’ve hung out twice (as friends) but its mostly at just getting to know each other, I just feel like hes attracted me. He’s shy and I am aswell so Idk where this would go. I dont want to leave my bf for a guy I barely know but extremely attracted to and have a lot in common with then regret it. Im really confused and dont really know what to do. I fell like my virgo doesnt really pay attention to me. He doesnt even look me in the eyes when Im talking to him. I feel like im talking to a brick wall. Hes constantly criticizing me and nagging. I feel as if nothing I ever do is good enough for him. Someone help me!!!! I need advice asap

• Virgo94 says:

Sweetie take it from another Virgo, if he is cheating on you, it means that he can get away with it!.Do not let him coerce you in such manner, and by all means do break up with him, he betrayed you basically.Or even be bold enough and mention his treason, trickery and in general his screwing around with other women…….after you are done with that dump him believe me, it would be better for you emotionally to get away from him.
    It’s not working out you should get away from that toxic relationship that you two have going on.Yes, I am aware you two are very attracted to each other never the less, it will only harm you, we Virgos can be trouble sometimes, so hon don’t risk it!.My tip loose him, and get hooked up with another person tough don’t do it to make him jelly, just dump him and enjoy someone who will actually respect you.
    Ask him how he would react, if you cheated upon him?.
    My point is act like a Virgo you’re not being respected, you were betrayed by him, and he projects his own insecurities towards you in general.Never make up with him again, he doesn’t deserves you and I think you’re a great person “Ram” for not cheating on him, but he is just a prick and thus let him be a single prick!.

PS:If he tries to play the victim card, and if he in generally asks you why you are doing this?.Replay with you’re dependable, unemotional, you’re a cheat and I am frankly getting tired of this GOODBYE!..