Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Aquarius Couples: Nancy Davis and Ronald Reagan, Robert Wagner and  Natalie Wood, Charles Lindbergh and Anne Morrow

The hidden quality in this relationship is a something they share called “zaniness”.  Both parties see the world a little tilted and enjoy their perspectives immensely.  There is some gender bending as well.  The Cancer man is nurturing and caring while the Aquarius woman provides clarity and vision.  As you can see by the famous couples listed, it can be a very positive and enduring relationship.   All three of the couples are synonymous with “great loves”.  Cancer is the most protective sign while Aquarius is the boldest.  Often the man is looking for an intellectual component – a cold shower as it were – which is a big relief to the Aquarius woman who is too often expected to dumb down.   Her intellectual capabilities come not in terms of logic, culture or education. Rather it is her strokes of genius which come in terms of inspiration, bolts out of the blue, those shocking things Aquarians say with which there is no arguing and after which you never look at the world the same way again.  Their deepest connection, however, comes from Aquarius’ desire to lead a conventional lifestyle and Cancer’s ability to provide just that.  Having a big sweet hunk of a guy take care of you, gives Aquarius the perfect cover.  People will think she’s normal, just like other women.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as an Aquarius Woman:  Be opinionated, independent and aloof.  Act like you’ve gotta wear the pants.  When involved as a couple he needs to know that you’ll play Bad Cop to his Good Cop.  It’s essential to his modus operandi.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Cancer Man:  Trot out your traditional offerings:  home, family, security, emotional comfort, protection and serenity.  It will look like a shrine to her, an altar to everything she considers holy! LOL

Degree of Romance:  This relationship has an etheric sweetness to it which surpasses romanticism because it is quite genuinely streaming from the higher planes.  I swear at times these two can hear the angels sing.

Degree of Passion:   This relationship is open to higher vibrations than passion.  There is a kind of soul harmony music that passes between them, like playing a human harp at just the right pitch.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be quite devoted to one another especially as there is little ego connection between them.  They can be selfless in each other’s presence like no two other people.

Degree of Marriage:  This seemingly unlikely combination makes an excellent and lasting marriage.  Cancers never want to end anything and Aquarians are among the most loyal of the zodiac.  Both “believe in” marriage.  Cancer thrives on the idea of home (nest) (haven) and comfort while Aquarius craves having what she thinks everyone else has.  Aquarians pay a huge price for their Promethean qualities and often stand alone and exposed in the world they are trying to help.  Cancer gives them a safe place to take respite.

Progression of Relationship:  Nobody does relationships like a Cancer though it may be a bit cloying at time for Ms. Aquarius.  He will make her feel wanted, needed and treasured.  He is a good planner and a thoughtful companion.  Every detail of her comfort will be considered (Is it warm enough for you?  Do you know where the ladies room is?  Should I push the seat back farther?) Once he introduces you to his mother, I mean family, you know you’re in!  Ms. Aquarius will eat up the conventionality, having to pinch herself to believe 1) it’s real and 2) it’s  happening to  her.  At last, she has a “Good Housekeeping” relationship!,

Sex:   Their sexual union approaches communion, that wordless and perfect merging of two souls in two bodies.

When It’s Over:  It’s not likely to end if both are secure individuals.  If one or the other gets off balance, it can turn pretty cold.  Aquarius tortures Cancer, turning on him and accusing him of being clingy and needy while Cancer accuses Aquarius of not being a real woman.

More on Aquarius Women

Cancer Man and Scorpio Woman
Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

97 Responses to Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

• sandy says:

Just ask her out – she would love it and she hasnt told you how she feels because she doesnt want to if she isnt 250% sure that he likes her back..

• Danny says:

how should i do it

• Was Clueless says:

Surprised! I should have read about thx Cancer man first. 8mths later, long distance boyfriend wouldn’t believe that my platonic relationship w X bf and another platonic friend was real. He said I kept info from him or told him after the fact. He accused me of telling lies about my friends. He would pout and sulk and ultimately became rude and belligerent about it. Knew he was sensitive but didn’t realize how delicate he was until it was too late. He moved on in a matter of weeks and when I returned some gifts he gave me, he turned around and gave them to new lady and her son. I was accused of being the liar because I told the truth. Didn’t realize hoe sensitive a man he was.

• Kylah says:

Danny, I’m an Aquarius girl and I like a cancer guy as we speak. We have great talks when we’re alone. Aquarius girls like attention from many people. We love big scenes. Make it big and in front of people. Use big words, we love intellect ;P but if you arent sure she likes you, if she’s putting up with your clinginess, then she likes you BIG TIME

• Danny says:

well i heard aquarius hate being tied down and like looking after people im trying to pull back some of my jealousy

• Was Clueless says:

Talking again. Stay tuned.

• Was Clueless says:

Nancy, I would like my comments deleted. is that possible?

• Long D. Sway says:

Danny, just be yourself. If she is comfortable and still wanting to hangout, then you’re still in a good position. Words from her mouth will take time, trust me… She will tell you how she feels soon or later.

• ingeras says:

really love how cancer men are attentive of details and can be very original and quite smart , an emotional intelligence but gosh they’re so shy sometimes or no not shy just fragile , maybe that’s what draws the aquarians to them

• marmar says:

Cancer men are terrible in bed, enough said.

• Sunshine says:

I am Aqua and he is cancer. I have a interest in making this work.

He is a busy exec and has a wonderful deli/smoothie business and always busy.

We are great together. We are both from the same government/military background and understand and can relate to each other. He travels all the time. And when he’s home it’s his business and family and I’m whenever he can fit me in. Phone calls mostly. He knows I’m looking at dating sites because I don’t see it working.

We both have so much desire for each other but we don’t even have time for this. His strength is great for me. But! How do we both deal with this busy life style and make it work.

I am into fitness my after work and lunch, weekends and always trying new fitness classes and now biking. I have to do all the work to keep things going and after 2 years I am ready for more of the old fashioned lifestyle. slow and home. Jan 26, 55 (10:42 A.M.) he’s July 15, 1958.

I’ve lost 170lbs healthy eating and exercise only, cute sexy, turning heads and tell him about it and he gives me attention. He’s tall, dark, sexy, built, runs and plays golf.

I’ve divorced twice and I’d dated every sign and there is not a perfect match for me. It’s been Scorpio and Leo who are more suited for me and now this Cancer man.

But he’s the best over every man I’ve ever met for me. As I am not a typical Aquarius, raised by grandparents and former army soldier, 2 grown children/his mother is 80 plus. and he has 2 grown children.

Thank you.

Sunshine

• Sunshine says:

My cancer man was born 15 Jul 1960, sorry for the wrong info.

Sunshine

• Pingback: Lifting facial Monterrey

• tiffany says:

I’m an Aquarius and the Cancer man I dated was quite different from this posting. He actually liked to party & go out a lot and was not clingy nor emotional.
    When its over: I told him & never responded to any of his msgs,calls, or texts

• Clare says:

I am an aquarius woman and care deeply for a cancer man I’m working with, we’ve been working side by side for 8 months. I’ve never felt this kind of connection with any other man – physically, mentally, emotionally. We spend a lot of time at work together and have lunch several days a week, and talk about life a lot. Although we have different backgrounds, there’s something special about how we relate to each other. I recently asked him to do something with me and he told me he would never date a co-worker. He’s leaving my company in January, and I’m afraid he won’t ask me out after he leaves. I think he’s interested, but he has the upper hand because it’s so obvious how I feel about him. He’s very intellectual, but is flirty with women too. There’s another woman co-worker that is interested in him too although he told me he doesn’t feel that way about her. But he doesn’t discourage her texts, emails, phone calls at all. I’m sure it’s quite flattering having two woman going after him at the same time! I’m 10 years older, I don’t know if that’s an issue. We text and email, but lately it seems that I’m the one initiating communication so I’ve decided to back off and be more aloof – for my own dignity. Does this have any chance at working out?

• Shazel says:

Hello . I am an Aquarius girl (feb.4) Who been in love with a cancer guy (july 8) & still is . Weve been going at it for a year and 5 months… a little ups & downs.. It was long distance and i understand as he needed that comfort i was not there physically but i was always there whenever he calls and even make some sacrifice to see him… I went to see him & we had a great ! time however like a weak after he broke up with me.. didnt tell a reason. He tells others he doesnt want to be with me anymore yet shows me different. I want him back tho..I still feel a bond & think we belong together. I met his family & he met some of mine too.. i really dont know what went wrong … but anyways after the break up he keep calling me telling me hes lonely and i guess because i was acting kind of detached he felt rejected.. we havent spoke and now hes interested in a leo :(

• Shazel says:

july 8

• Shazel says:

This is the first site that ever had a positive outlook … i hope it works and we get back together,, ill try to be as independent and aloof as you said :)

• Moonlady says:

Nesianlady99 :

“..People will think she’s normal, just like other women.” HA!! I love love love this! I am an aquarius woman, my best friend for the rest of my life is a cancer male. We connected instantly off of our dark/skewed/hilarious/totally weird view of the world as 9th graders, and 15 years later everything that fell into place and hasn’t moved since.. just as we plan to keep it. We are loyal and dedicated enough to know that nothing [time, space, location, event, mammal, etc.] will ever come between him and I as friends. We are most definitely connected spiritually; we go for years without seeing eachother, but still have immediate reactions when something is/isn’t right with either one of us.. We call it ‘BFF telepathy’ and its always 100% correct; we’ve never tried to explain it and never had to because really, it doesn’t matter. I love my crabbies <3

Wow, this post is so spot on!!! I’m an Aquarius girl, but my two best friends are a Scorpio male and a Cancer male. The Scorpio male, we have a love/hate relationship but with the Cancer male (I’ve known him the longest) it is like soul mate material.

We connect on levels that I didn’t think existed. I’m the god mother for his 2 children, we’ve been there for each other through a divorce and ended relationships, we have the same crazy sense of humour, and talk for hours about the supernatural and aliens, lol. I also have my moon in Cancer and a Scorpio ascendant, so that could explain a lot.

Unfortunately, I haven’t met any other Cancer males. If I did, I think I would pull him immediately! ;)

• Ronny Gonzalez says:

thank you very much for all your true facts of love. god knows everyone’s true destiny not zodiacs. but to you whoever typed this you read my life and my life with my partner. thanks!

• Pingback: Russian Brides, Russian Bride, Russian Dating

• AJG says:

I’m a Cancer and the women I’m interested is an Aquarius. My best friend introduced me to her. Come to find out recently she liked him … him being an Aquarius also. We spent 4 days back to back seeing each other. After a week she said we shouldn’t hang out as much. Two weeks went by and she texted me. We went out again. She says she wants to be just friends but she keeps sending mixed signals. I spent all day Saturday with her and her friends. We finished the night at a club dancing. During the even talking with one of her friends she comes over and takes my arms and wraps them around her waist. The last song she and I danced to she put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She is an amazing woman. I can honestly say I haven’t felt this way about another person in 13 yrs. No matter how long it takes I’ll be there for her. She had her heart broken pretty bad quite recently pretty badly. I’ll do what I can to fix her broken pieces of her heart with pieces of my own. I’m listening to country music completely out of my norm. She’s an amazing woman with a good heart. I hope she takes the chance on me. I may not deserve her love, but I’m willing to spend the rest of my life proving I’m worthy of her love

• hmmmmm says:

this is a very high score and the article was awesome to read. zaniness and a kind of secret otherworldly music going on between these two. it’s hilarious!! but it is very sweet. i have read that many cancer/aquarius seem to click very well, and last a lifetime. like said in the article of ‘synonymous of great loves’.

• SmartAir says:

This is appearing to be very true. As long as they are both secure individuals, they could last forever. On top of having my mother and two bestfriends as Cancers. I’ve dated two Cancers, too. One at 17 and one at 29. The relationship at 17 lasted 2 years, but was long distance due to them being in the military. Not much communication, but a connection. Mutual breakup. This Cancer man I’ve been dating for 4 months…. well, I don’t see it ever ending to be honest. First cancer was July 2nd, this one is July 1st. Weird. Never thought I’d be falling in love with a water sign, but yes, he does accomodate to my needs rather nicely.

• SmartAir says:

Sorry, with a stable and secure water sign lol! I’ve dated a Cancer and a Pisces before.

• SagittariusDaughter says:

I’m really pleased with this, I’m a sagittarius daughter of an Aquarius momma and Cancer Dad and even though they divorced when I was very young, they have still remained romantically involved. I used to live with my mom and my Dad lived with us for a few years, but then he moved pretty far away but tried his hardest to come stay with us every other weekend. Then a little over a year ago I decided to move in with my Dad because I wanted to see what it was like living somewhere else.

We both still visit my mom lots though, at least once a month. And yes, they are very very silly when they are together, more like a little brother and sister than parents xD

• Hk. says:

I’m an Aquarius with a cancer we have tryed and I will say the second time around I tryed alot more than I thought I ever would….I want to know it is it more of my personality or just personal we both follow the typical traits of Aquarius and cancierious people. Do I have hope or since he left do I just let it be???

• Im Aquarius Woman with a Cancer Man: It is true we both have humor and we both believe in God. Freedom, Funloving and Spirituality is my thing. My husband like to be carefree, party by having lots of drinks and fun. Thats cool with me. He does show signs of jealousy when it comes to my dog and family. I have learned to overlook it. I feel that once you tied the knot biblical it should stay tied if not for you then for your children. It is not about us anymore, it about the son we adore together. Don’t get me wrong. If he is unhappy, Im upset. If he is disorientated, I make sure he gets balanced. I do not like him going sad. However, if it is out my control. I just pray to God and give it to him because I feel that is who he gave to me.

• alisha says:

i am an aqua gal n its true that cancerian men are caring,attentive,observant,sensitive,highly intelligent and charming. I met few of them in the past and it impressed me so much initially and i thought we could be something but i dont know what kind of odd vibe i give that after 4-5 really good meetings and soulful conversations they slipped this ” sex talk ” . Started talking filthy stuff i mean whats that all about??? It was so irritating as though he was slowly planning to get in my pants.I immediately disappeared. And this has happened almost with 3 cancerian guys.Its nightmare and i know i dont want to be around them.They are always upto something else.

• kachinba says:

Your reading is spot on. You are very very informed.

• Mala says:

something to munch this afternoon

• Trojan_baby says:

im a cancer guy and i dont like aquarius people….. they are just good in talking… very inventive i donno if it is true or lie when they say something… they are liar…. they are saying harsh words but if you just know who they really are you could say you dont need to be hurt because there not worth to spend time with….. they are good at talking but failure on working…. clever but unwise….. not all clever are wise, there’s very big difference between that…

• Trojan_baby says:

the best match for auqas.. are leos.. leos are too much proud, not acting prominently.. very scandalous. and both are not worth to spend time with.. invidious …. and not trustworthy.. and auqas can fool them.. but not a cancerean…. both are attractive and u will like them at first but later ……. non-sense..

• SmartAir says:

Tojan_baby, I’m sorry your experience with Aquarius hasn’t been a good one, but I want to tell you that THAT Aquarian was a liar. Aquarius is known for their honesty, but not all will be honest. Cancers are known for their faithfulness, but not all are faithful. Plus, honestly, Leos and Aquas are a bad match lol

• Aquarius interested in cancer says:

I am interested in a cancer man but before jumping into this I want to know whether a cancer man is ok with his woman being possessive about him. Does he take it well or refuses to give in? I am very possessive woman by nature and that created a lot of problems in past relationships with my compatible signs aswell. I like this man a lot and so I need to know if he’ll be ok with it.

• SmartAir says:

Aquarius interested in cancer,

To answer your question on being possessive, that is an Aquarius trait, but an immature one. I know we love to love, but since Cancer sun signs (the rest of the chart will determine if he’s NOT clingy/needy) stereotypically are needy and supposedly dependent… you can’t be the same, ya know? Ironically, that’s a huge turnoff for them. You can’t have two people being possessive and needy with each other. It doesn’t work that way. You need a yin and a yang. I think it would be best if you concentrated on not being possessive. It’s really not that hard to do. In fact, it’s unhealthy as a person and as in a relationship to be possessive. It will push the partner away almost every time. So, to put it very briefly: no, he won’t be ok with it. They do need to hear how special they are and that you appreciate them, but that’s every man, and when you say it you must be sincere. They have a knack for picking up on bullshit.

Btw,

My cancer man and I have our one-year anniversary coming up. Right around when football season starts. Pretty excited. I can’t say there have been no trust issues, there has been (he’s a bartender)… but, we both do our best to remain secure individuals, to give each other plenty of space, and really work on communicating therefor having a mature/stable relationship. I’ve already met the mother, the family, and the extended family. I’ve met all of his local friends and we do things as a couple.

You should never be possessive over anyone. Bottom line. Ha! Literally :P

• Aquarius interested in cancer says:

Never be possessive over anyone? Don’t agree at all. And very late on advice already dating someone else.

• SmartAir says:

sorry so late! geez lol! I don’t see how you can’t consider it as unhealthy if you said that your possessiveness has troubled your relationships in the past.

• Aquarius who was interested in cancer says:

If you aren’t jealous and possessive in a relationship it means he hasn’t touched you emotionally.Personally I would feel like a robot if it didn’t bother me that a woman was hitting on him or if he flirts with other women right infront of me.I like to live in a real world.It’s true it created problems with my libra and pisces boyfriend but turned out in the end that my suspicion on them of cheating on me were actually true.Now one is miserably married and one is still single regretting cheating on me.You’re telling me possessive and jealous women are a turn off for cancer men ??Then how come their other water sign ” scorpio ” is most compatible with them?? Scorpio woman is known to be dominating,possessive and jealous(I’ve lived with them and witnessed their behavior). Even hundred times more than an aquarius woman,ask the astrologers they’ll all agree. Anyways, I think I do have scorpio in my chart which makes me possessive.Dating a cappy now and he does get worried when I don’t act jealous sometimes :P

• SmartAir says:

Capricorns are fun :) I’ll always be a fan of one in particular, although our numerological life paths don’t match up. Ya know, we I think “possessive” and “jealous” I think of the immediate emotions i.e. your guys talking to a hot girl or his best friend is a girl and therefor, you get jealous. I had a pisces boyfriend, too, who cheating on me A LOT, but my jealousy was more stemmed in the fact that I did EVERYTHING I possibly could think of to make him happy, and yet he still went out and did what he did. Gave me two stds. Found out way later that Pisces males are prob the highest ranking zodiac sign to cheat. Scorpio women, not men, do tend to get jealous, but the way I’ve observed that they show it is through anger and ultimatums…. so much that the guy is fearful of having his dick chopped off or something lol! I have virgo moon in my chart and that contributes to wanting everything to fit a certain way, so I’m not denying that I, too, have been either or, but I noticed it has lessoned with age, maturity, and communication. I have dated a sag before that was WAY TOO jealous of me doing absolutely nothing but TALKING to girls and guys. I’m straight as a board, but have a girlfriend of mine touch my stomach while we’re dancing in public? Oh, hell no. He wasn’t having it. I never did get jealous with him though… and I think it was because “the other” girls were below my caliber, in my opinion. If he ever did decide to do anything I’d prob laugh in his face haha… oh well. Ok, well I mistook the deepest of those two words and assumed the ultimate type of jealousy where it just consumes you. I do my best not to let any emotions plague my mind with what I don’t know for certain, but pisces… yeah I can see them cheating, and libras are up there, too. The emotional and mental cheaters of the zodiac. Well, I am leaving out Leos… haven’t dated one long enough to know.

• SmartAir says:

sorry about grammatical errors lol. I need to go eat.

• CancerMan/AquariusWoman says:

There is another pairing for Cancer Man/Aquarius Woman that have been together basically FOREVER and happy, and have a good marriage:

Rene Russo and Dan Gilroy:

she’s actually a famous actress, and she’s got Leo moon with Pisces Merc & Venus, with Mars in Sag.
    Don’t know about her husband’s placements but he’s June 24, 3 days after Cancer Sun came in. June 21-22 is Cusp i think. He probably has some Aquarius in him, maybe, or something with opposite attracts in her chart. Married over 20 years. That’s wonderful for a celebrity!!

• Kelly says:

I’m an Aquarian. I dated a Cancer once and it was very special. He didn’t appear to be clingy though once he got kinda drunk and started crying when I left the room. People came to get me. I was kinda tipsy too and I told him that I wouldn’t leave him. We were dancing at a nightclub and I was not sure how to process that. Anyway we broke up not long after that. Now I have a serious crush on a Scorpio but he’s attached. I was married to a Pisces. I seem to have something for water signs. I tend to think of the Cancer as a learning experience. He was a lot of fun and he liked to go out a lot which I really liked because I tend to be shy.

• Richie says:

I’m a Cancer man July 15th and was last in a relationship with a Aqua woman January 21st. I found it amazing how after so many years of thinking love was unattainable for me (previous relationship was 10 years earlier and she was a Virgo) I found her when I was least expecting it. She was/is funny, gorgeous, smart and had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. We immediately clicked and a deep bond grew even though we had completely different views on almost all topics except infidelity and loyalty. I sincerely believe that we would have lasted had it not been for the fact that we were not supposed to be in a relationship and other outside factors based on the life we chose. We eventually broke up, a mutual decision that neither party wanted to make. Since then she has moved on and started a family. I however can’t seem to get enough because the young lady I’m interested in now is also an Aqua Feb 4th. I know I am very moody, and worry a lot, but one thing I loved about being in a relationship with an Aqua is their spontaneity. She showed me how to just go with the flow and lose myself in the moment and i showed her how to express her feelings and emotions. I was attracted to her mind even more so then her body. I only hope that this new possibility will go well since those lifestyle obstacles are not a factor in this relationship. So Cancer guys if you’re willing to jump off the cliff I can attest that the juice is definitely worth the squeeze.

• sweet and powerful says:

i dont know why but this made me cry. The way it is expressed and described. So loving and so wonderfully protective. Cancer man in general can really protect and love aquarius woman deeply and she will feel so safe and warm and loved deeply, while she is loyal and loving in return, can pursue and express her “promenthian” qualities. It is true, that she would feel “normal” but cared for. My husband and I have 4th house, and water placements, both moon energy.

• eh Kitteh says:

Are we friends are not? Because I want to know.

• eh Kitteh says: