Cancer Man and Cancer Woman Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Cancer Couples: Sylvester Stallone and Brigette Nielsen, Dan Akroyd and Donna Dixon, Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear

Sometimes when two signs get together, it’s too much of a good thing.  In the case of Cancer and Cancer, however, there are some real advantages.  This it because the way a man uses Cancer energy is very different from the way a woman does.  In both cases nurturing is involved but the object is different.  The Cancer woman is among the most home-loving of creatures but, ironically, she tends to run her home like a business.  She is often found looking at her home like a profit-center.  She is the gal most likely to clip coupons and store them in a jar that she took with her when she left her mother’s home.  You can see that she combines tender qualities in her approach to marriage.  It’s the same with the Cancer man.  He will nurture as much as she does, but what he will nurture is his wife, their mutual investments, their retirement fund, and both sets of parents.  When two Cancers marry, there is a wide circle of caring created.  Of course children are included as well.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Cancer Woman:  Chances are your paths are crossing through one of the vast family connections that exist between the two of you if not from a direct introduction by a family member.  You can build on that opportunity.  Having the support of relatives is so beneficial in bringing people together.  It is best if — from the beginning — you treat his family like they were your own family.  You will tend to anyway, but in this relationship, it’s a real plus.  By all means refer to your great cooking, your homemaking skills, and elude heavily to how well you take care of your pets, children, friends, boss, employees, etc.  You can be very comfortable showing your feelings around this man.  It can draw him to you if he sees tears in your eyes over some sad story, or something that bruises your delicate heart.  Try not to ask him how much money he makes on the first date.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Cancer Man:  Show your protectiveness right away.  Open the doors, walk on the outside of the sidewalk (ready to throw your cape on the mud puddles if necessary), carry the groceries into the house from the car, make sure the door is locked when you go to bed for the evening, and as soon as you can, make an allusion to your “plans for the future” and by that I mean exclusively the financial situation.  This woman, who looks so much like a little powder puff, is interested in marriage for one reason and one reason only — securing a financial future for herself and her children.  That is her very definition of love.

Degree of Romance:  This is more like a business meeting than a romance.  Each one is trying to ascertain the possibility of future security.

Degree of Passion:  None.  Unless you start talking about splitting the pot.  Then the greedy little Cancer monster – gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine appears with a passionate vengeance.

Degree of Friendship:  The connection between these two is a little tight to call friendship.  These water signs will create a bond which precludes the detachment and disinterest so necessary to maintain an arm’s length relationship.  They will have transferred something between the two of them which has become non-negotiable.  You might say that friendship ends where need begins.

Degree of Marriage:  There is a strong enough bond to create a classic co-dependent relationship.  The transferences of needs is so great that they are likely to feel they cannot live without one another.  There will be many levels of exchanges — money, sex, comfort, security, belonging, “the future” — all of these things will have been bartered for ad nauseum as each tries to lock the other one into an incontrovertible arrangement that benefits him or herself individually.  You haven’t been squeezed until you’ve been squeezed by a Cancer.

Progression of Relationship:  The relationship will follow a secret agenda wherein each Cancer tries to secure a hold on the other before giving ground.  There is an unbelievably entangled negotiation going on behind the seemly harmless dating scene.  It runs something like this — If I tell you I love you will you marry me … if you marry me will you give me security … if you give me security will you promise never to take it away ….  And then there is the endless testing for unconditionality between these two insecure, sometimes neurotic, individuals.  They become like two little children trying to find out how “bad” they can be and still be loveable and adorable.  Therefore the way they date may be a mystery to all outsiders but it follows the revealed game plan.

Sex:   Sex can be more of a commodity than with many others.  It goes like this:  If I have sex with you will you (1) take care of me, (2) provide for me, (3) love me forever, (4) love me unconditionally, (5) take care of all my needs, (6) be nice to my mother — etc., etc.  The physical act of sex is far less important than the emotional things going on.  This is completely understood at some level by both parties, and with them — it is okay.  As a matter of fact, many Cancers are so oral they would rather eat or smoke than have sex — as far as satisfying basic needs.  Sometimes this relationships becomes sexless as it evolves into a mommy-daddy pattern of caring and gaining weight.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over there will two infantile “victims” trying to claim un-responsibility for the whole thing.  Each one will turn to his or her own mother for comfort and understanding and the mothers will probably demand a pound of flesh on their behalf.

More on Cancer Women

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

56 Responses to Cancer Man and Cancer Woman Compatibility

• Cancergirl81 says:

Completely on and completely off…do a little more research on two cancers…this read was a waste of time

• dEANA says:

I feeel that is so true. thanks for all the insightful info. this info is needed. i feel i am with enough info to move forward in my relationship. keep up the good work.

• nancy says:

Thanks, Deana, and best of luck in our relationship.

• David says:

Just divorced(after twelve years) from a cancer woman. I am Scorpio(39)
    she is cancer(37) three children 6,9,12. She hung on for dear life. I tried to understand her moodiness and fits of rage. The fact that I kept coming back for more(trying to learn/understand her), gave her the illusion that I was her emotional punching bag. She never took the blame, always waited untill I admitted fault(before she would), was a hoarder, messy, scatter brained, deceptive, manipulative and honestly, in twelve years- only said, “I’m sorry”…….maybe two dozen times. The above mentioned info that this blog was correct. She is a caring mother( however misdirected). Frugel with the finances, awkward in sexual situations(had that “I’m doing this for you” look in her eyes), was secretive to the point of projecting blame, and had a hard time leaving the marriage, untill she found another to care for emotional baggage. Oct. 2009 we seperated-
    Nov, Dec started talking online with a cancer man in California. She lives here in Tucson az. As of January 24, 2010- she has flown out, driven out, hosted him at our house( I was not there ). All under false pretences.
    During the marriage- she was a slob, still smokes, obsessive over me, rarely cooked and was introverted towards social settings, childrens schooling and was always starting petty arguements with people, relying
    on me to rescue her. And a terrible driver.
    Now the situation is unfolding just the way that she has planned. And she
    always planned ahead when she felt threatened!!! She has stayed with this mans at his house intimately, with his daughter in tow, pretended to like his family(she has three kids, how could she possibly have time for his? Right?), dominated his time over these past two-three months( causing his 15yr old daughter to vent and rage about it on Twitter.
    The ex, after being caught, exclaimed-” he is a beautiful person, he has been dumped on and his family is so screwed up, because of the way his wife left him. He shows me love……”. Well if a cancer man shows love to the detriment of his own close family and is willing to fall under the spell of a cancer woman, who has decieved him about her own life. This pairing is doomed. You can see, whatever emotional connection they have, for eachother- is so strong, they will both stop at nothing to get what they both think they deserve. They will ignore, use as playing chips the children to create the dillusion of both being stable parents, hide aspects of the daily and private life( divorce not even final ) and you material objects to bolster there own image. This relationship will be constant treadwheel of the blame game. But the question is, who will get to lay the blame first- we all know that’s the most important thing to the crab….. ” you did it first “. ” I only said that because you said it first, if you apologize- I’ll let you make it up to me”. How bout this one….
    ” you don’t make me feel loved”. Well babe, if you would come out of your shell, stop playing the victim and understand my feelings…
    You’d see that I FEEL more love for you than anyone. I have a capacity
    to understand your words….. But you must allow my feelings to penetrate
    your heart. As a scorpio, I can undeniably confirm that I have the ability to endure more pain and hardship than any other sign. I find myself in situations where I am able to be cavalier. The cancer man came to visit her( at our house w/ his daughter). I got the call two days before he arrived. Over the phone she said, ” if you love me and you want to see me happy, you’ll take the kids this weekend”. ” I have a blank is coming here w/ his daughter and I know that you don’t want the kids around that, but if you can’t- they’ll be fine here”. She knew full well that I would never allow my kids to bare witness to this shamefull event. And yes, it was a sexual weekend for them. You can see that the level of manipulation runs deep, for them both. Do you think he would have obstained from sex, just because my kids were there? Nope- he slept w/ her, in a bed I used to share for twelve years. And somehow- they were both able to enjoy themselves mentally and physically. Selfish to the core. When these to are in love- they will lay waste to their surroundings with regard for collateral damage. This does really sound like like sour grapes. But, honestly- I’ve put myself in the middle of this situation to monitor my family- absorbed the mightiest of heartaches, all to gain an understanding of why things went wrong. Turns out, she lured me with her charm, missled downplayed the fact that her heart wasn’t ready for love, gained access to my emotional side and waited it out to see how much she could
    take from someone. Nagged for twelve years, demanding sacrifice. Only to claim it wasn’t love, even after I opened a vein. A typical cancer response statement ” if you cared or loved me, youd admit that your wrong!!!”- “sweatheart, yes I’m wrong, I’m sorry. I made a mistake”
    ” yeah right, your only saying that because I told you to, you don’t mean it.” folks, if I’m not 100% correct about that…. Please post otherwise.
    When it was good, it was the best. I’ve felt love from many people.
    Sagitarious, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorns….. But never had the connection
    or the amount of devotion that my love for cancer had. She was faithfully, loyal, consistant, gainfully employed ironed clothing loved her home, all of this was beautiful. But it only took one small mistake to set the ball in motion. It was an issue of trust. She caught my ex wife hugging me at a family football game. Instantly, the cancer felt betrayed and alone. I was consistantly scrutinized for years following that day. Our marriage ended the instant that happened. Word to the wise, if you want to keep your crab….. Keep her close, never at arms length. Thanks for reading and good luck out there.

• Anon says:

To David, I am in tears, over flowing with emotions (yeah you guessed it, a cancer rep here), wow, I cannot blame you for hugging your ex wife or ask you to go back to this woman that you seems to love very much still. I can only empathise with the situation. But you should know one thing for certain, she is missing you like crazy. She is missing you intense, humour, passionate, generous, personality. Yeah, she might be with a another man, but its you she is thinking about you every time her mind wander, it’s you she wish she were sharing every happy sad moment with. I’m sure she hasn’t let go of your memory just yet, she is just rebelling at the moment. Trying to get back at you with the cancer man. If you stick yourself in the middle long enough, you may be suprise with the turn of event; Trust is always the issue with cancer and Scorpio. Keep your own claws on her.

• Umh Jung-Hwa says:

I agree with Anon. I am Cancer woman. Even my ex and I was separated, and I got a new life and partner, I still missing my ex because he was my first love. It’s hard for Cancer to let their love one go away even sometimes Cancerian might be egoistic. Cancers are ego enough but we are very loyal to our partner. You should think again and again; what is your mistake? Good luck!

• Concerned Cancerian says:

I’m a very stable crab, I’ve been single most of my life…but just as I thought I was starting to like this Aries guy, I realize he’s insane. I think there’s more to a person’s sun sign truly…I’m a worker, I try to keep things tidy, but I’m very busy most of the time, and I’m drug/alcohol free. I notice that cancerians never seem to fit a specific type of personality or array of traits…I also don’t want kids, but I do love animals. Like I said there’s more than just the sun sign. A sun sign does not define a person, it may only give them certain traits.

• Jaz says:

I’m a Cancer woman who chooses to stay away from Cancer men. Mainly because I can’t deal with a man who has the same mood swings as me. It was just too much to deal with. If I’m going thru something I need my man to hold me & comfort me. Not look over at him & he trippin too!! Cancers & Cancers yes indeed too much of a good thing!

• cancermoon says:

y did u marry her then lol?

• selena says:

i have been n a relationship with a cancer man for 3yrs and I am a cancer woman. this is dead on aside from the fact that HE is the emotional wreck in our situation. He is so mushy sometimes it drives me INSANE. I do firmly believe that we are as bad as we can be and try to be adorble and loving at the same time. Him and I both.

• coco says:

oh my goodness, you huys are kinda scaring me!! i’m a cancer women, and now im dating a cancer man. i feel like he could be my soul mate. r u saying that it is not true?? i don’t agree with everything that was said, but i do understand it. one thing i will say is i do beleive your own personal growth makes a BIG DIF in how you relate to any person.

• dani says:

To david….I felt ur man and I will tell u y…I am a cancer woman..and like others I too believe that sun signs only gives certain traits to indivisuals but some are more extreme then other…but I was the saaaaaame way as ur wife…to a certain extent…my husband was a sagitarius and I knew he loved me with all his heart and I did use him as a punching bag…I never wanted to hurt him…but to make a long story short he left me…but unlike ur wife I realized he was all I wanted and that I treated him terrible….I CHANGED love for him took that cancerian straight out of me…I’m no longer selfish I’ve learned its not all about me and I’m so glad…so now we are working things out and have just started dating again..the spark is coming back….I want so bad for him to know I’ve changed because there’s no way for him to really know that…and I know he’s scared but ill wait as long as it takes for him…thanx for ur story it was very touching and soooo real..I wish u the best of luck

• Junegirl says:

David, another Cancer lady here, I am coming out of a marriage of 18 years with an Aquarius and let me tell you, he couldn’t get away quick enough. It is heartbreaking to watch something you have worked so hard for walk away. I found myself many times manipulating situations just to get him to spend time with me, to see me, it was emotionally exhausting, so I stopped trying. I think the insecurity stems from a lack of maturity and lack of self love, speaking just for myself, but some may just never get there. In retrospect, I try really hard to filter my feelings, so I don’t strike out or speak my mind to harshly and end up throwing a tantrum. As hard as it has been to admitt to myslef, I wish I knew then what I have learned over these last few years and how to apply it to the marriage. Good luck.

• Anita says:

THIS ISNT CORRECT! HEATHER LOCKLEAR IS NOT A CANCERIAN. SHE WAS BORN IN SEPTEMBER.

• hailtothecrab says:

Are two crabs really too much of a good thing?

I somewhat agree with this. All of my lady crab friends are extremely easy to talk to, it’s almost as if I’m talking to a female version of myself. Always on the same wavelength. I can talk to them about a whole lot of nothing and they would be entertained, and vice versa.

Mentally, we get each other. However, trying to escalate this to the “next level” is where things begin to get complicated. Even though we’re both passionate/loving water signs, nothing seems to ever get off the ground, even though there’s something there. When it comes to romance/passion/sexual attraction I feel much more of this with Scorpio and, to a lesser extent, Pieces.

If anything, I find this fascinating. I don’t avoid cancer women when pursuing love interests and I definitely wouldn’t mind meeting one who could render my experience null.

• Mary says:

Hey I am a Cancer woman who for years have been trying to find love unconditionally. And then I did in a Cancer Man who I truly believe is my soulmate but we are seperated have been for one year out of seven year relationship. I just saw him for the holidays and which I we do every year but now I truly feel like he’s not because this past week I found out some things that I had dreamt about was true. So really Cancer to Cancer could only work if the money was right!!!! And trust was good!! Other than that it’s a Barn Burner

• jasmine says:

hmm. I am a cancer woman married to a cancer man and have to say that I havent had any problems for the last ten years. We are both pretty stubborn, but we are not emotional wrecks or anything like that! Goodness, i was shocked to read of how negative cancers are being portrayed here! He loves his family, and is passionate about finances and work. I am romantic and artsy. But we can be down to earth and ‘normal’. I think these are all different personality traits and not all related to your sun sign

• crabby says:

You guys are scaring me. I am a Cancer woman and just started dating a cancer man (3months). I know that I am moody. But I am also super nice. What I have found out in past relationships is that my partner determines my mood. I always said I wanted someone who was very loving and affectionate. One thing that I have noticed is that maybe you should be careful what you ask for. this guy just goes way overboard with the mushiness and affection. He drives me bonkers sometimes. He is very accomodating but Im afraid he is not manly enouph for me. He never says No to me and that is not an attractive trait. I make a lot more money than him and it already is creating a dark cloud over out fairly new relationship. Money is what broke up my 1st marriage and not quite sure the same thing will not take place again.

• cancer-to-the-hilt says:

“When it’s over there will two infantile “victims” trying to claim un-responsibility for the whole thing.” I can surely vouch for this statement. We both deny responsibility.

If anybody want to know my side:
    1. She did not tell her family about our marriage for 3 years – that drove me first.
    2. I heard only negative things about her work; she was a flirt with her coworkers!
    3. She did not call me for 10 days on a trip – in spite of four months of my time I spent on making that trip possible.
    4. She would not let me eat breakfast at 11.30am

Be careful with Cancerians (both men and women)… double the dose is bad. I am a Cancer by both sun and moon sign — so that makes my shell much more harder….

LOL – Have fun! Happy New Year Wishes for 2011…

• Reena says:

I m not so sure whether u r right or not.
    M in love with a cancerian guy & I myself is also cancerian. He is lovely, caring and honest about his views. We love to be together all the time.

• Cancer Baby says:

Wau – not really sure what to say about all these comments. I guess every cancer is different. I believe it has alot to do with your upbringing and your enviroment. I just met a cancer man. His bday is July 1 – he is 31. I am July 18 – I am 32. We met online. We are both very attracted to each other physically.. but not just physically – mentally we are attracted to each other. We think alike.. not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing.. we both feel we dont want to take things fast, because we dont want to ruin it. The first time we met, was via web cam.. i felt more comfortable that way. I can only say that when we saw each other via webcam.. it was like we knew each other. We felt the same way, we like the same things, we have definite compatability and the chemistry was out of this world… After staring at each other via webcam for about an hour.. we decided the hell with the cam, lets meet. I love that he is so random and spontaneous -Just like me! :) So we met up at the grocery store.. When we got off the car it was like we knew each other already.. We walked inside the store. We talked and then we sat in his car and talked for a bit. It was really nice talking to someone who actually understands you. He was very respectful and we ended the night with a kiss. Very passionate kisser if I may add. LOL When we said goodbye – - it was weird.. neither of us wanted to say goodbye. So far so good. He even tells me he has deleted his account from the dating site.. me too! :P I dont know.. maybe this is the one ive been searching all my life. i mean Ive dated just about every sign except cancer… this is my first cancer.. we will see how it goes. Difference between all the other signs and cancer has to be.. there is this feeling of like we are unseperable.. almost like magnets. LOL I dont know – I am the most compatible with Scorpio but scorpio is too dominant for me.. LOL right now I feel like is too good to be true.. But you know what. If is good – then so be it.. we deserve good and we deserve to be happy. <3

• Dawn says:

this is true. as is.

• silly says:

v both r cancerians….n i met this guy online n decided to meet,v met n there was magic,v cud connect so well,i mmean this guy simply swept me off my feet,our thoughts,ideas,wavelength everything matched.
    n this guy is soo sensitive n i loved this thing abt him,u know sum1 who cud really take care of u….
    but then as usual i decided to tell him abt my past,so told him everything right from the scratch n now i have this fear of loosing him….damn i love this guy soo much.i jus wish dat i shdnt hav told him anything…….cause i thought he is the one who could connect all the dots n our equation jus matched…
    plz dnt leave me for my honesty.

• Dev says:

I am a Cancer man and I was with a Cancer woman. I can truly say it is to much of a good thing for sure. I thought both of us being Cancers we would understand each others feelings and what not. I am on the same page with David, she was very manipulative, lied, secretive the whole 9 yards. I was in a time in my life where I was ready to be open and real in a relationship instead of having my mate wonder what I was truly feeling. Though she is a very loving person and had/has deep love me, it did not work out well at all. We agrued so much and never truly connected like we could have. There was no trust in our relationship and its impossible for me to be with a person I cant trust.

She had a really tough exterior, she would never cry in front of me and always acted like she could do everything on her own, She had this I dont need your help attitude. But the funny thing is come to find out really it was the total opposite, she needed me but was to stubborn to be real and show her true feelings until it was to late . I always tried to accommodate and submit to what she wanted, and it only made things worse because once I started to stand up for what I thought was right she was not use to that, she was use to always having things her way and she would do it subtle and passively.

Now that I no longer want to be with her she is finally opening up and trying to change, but it is to late because I tried forever to make things work and once I come to the conclusion its cant I am done and keep it moving.

To anyone reading this I would say dont date cancer if you are a cancer if that cancer did not have a solid foundation as a child, find out first! Because if they didnt they cant control their feelings its like an emotional Tsunami ! And you being a cancer also makes it worse, you will take things more deeply that they do and like a hurt cancer you snap back at them and its not a good thing

• Jen says:

I am a cancer woman, my boyfriend is a cancer male. Our love is deep and passionate. So most of what is said here is not true. But it was fun to read, I just don’t think signs determine who people are. Environment and culture play very big parts in personality traits. He is Armenian and I am Mexican, we have been together for a very long time and we still can’t stand being apart from each other for too long. And it still feels “too good to be true” even though its been years we still feel like we did the first time we met.

• Yves says:

I am a female cancer and dating a cancer man. We are new in the relationship (4 months). However, in that time we have done great things together. We are both very business minded – I am a business onwner, he is an attorney. We both attend church regularily and are both single parents. Our lives cross and connected in many ways both good and confusing. He mentions all the time that we are just alike and just laughs about it. The connection we have makes most people think we are married – we finish each other sentence and add on where the other left off. However, MOODY yes! He says I pouts. Him on the other hand wines. To us that is an indication that a need is not being met. We try to keep each other happy. In short, life is too short to complain on what is not happening well, make the best of the relationship and if you can’t, well, keep it moving and let go.

• morgan says:

well i am a cancer woman trying to date a cancer man. my family introduced us to one another and i havent been able to get him off my mind. he is very loyal, his reputation speaks nothing but good about him, i just feel like being a cancer also maybe he wants more excitment in his life. im shy and reserved about how i feel about him and sometimes i feel as if he wants a woman who is spunky about how she feels and jumps all over him.. maybe im paranoid, but he never texts me first or anything, i always initiate the convos now when it used to be him – is cancer and cancer really hard to get off the ground?? why?

• CancermalefromCanuckistan says:

LOL….normally, us Cancer males are empathetic but I enjoyed reading David’s story somewhat in a sadistic way. In a similar situation as David’s broken home, I’m having an affair with a married Cancer female who as David’s -ex, is unhappy with her husband.

So, David, tough luck man, please accept my few words of reconciliation on behalf of your ex’s current partner as I closely identify with his cancerian mindset.

1. First, don’t think the cancer male is happy about cuckolding you. More likely, he’s feeling guilty about it. We cancerians may be selfish but usually don’t want what is not rightfully ours, unless it’s our only last available option. He has tons of sympathy for your situation, only to be exceeded by the love he has for your -ex.

Believe me, if she were any other zodiac sign, this cancer male would have walked out of her life because he wouldn’t want to hurt YOU. But, with cancer females, the whole complexion changes because these are two creatures so intertwined in mutual empathy that they just don’t want to let go of each other. You’re standing in the way between him and his true love which he finally found after all these years in his life, so better brace for a fight. I don’t really care how close you were to your -ex, right now I’m in love with her and won’t let her go.

- unless she wants to go back to you! In that case, I will gladly accept her decision, although with a heavy heart but even after that, we’ll always remain good friends and you have to accept the close bond forged between me and your -ex. It cannot be eliminated.

2. You complain that cancer women are manipulative, have unreasonable demands and it can be tiresome to pamper their emotional side 100% of the time. Yes, they lie, betray and cheat. The only reason I get along so well with my current cancer lady we both have NO DEMANDS and NO EXPECTATIONS of each other. And, I never get tired of her whinging, complaining and manipulative tears – au contraire, I enjoy every bit of it because that’s just the mirror reflection of my own person, fills me with amusement and delight to be with a person who understands me so intuitively.

Also, we rarely fight or argue and at the end of the day, simply end up cuddling with each other. Everytime she likes to talk about her -ex (she still misses him), I just ask her not to bore me more than I can tolerate on that subject. She can endlessly go on and on and on, but drops mention of her -ex after spotting my insecurity and sensitivity.

Also, two cancers together can be thick as thieves and have this childish mischievous streak governing our passions.

3. Whoever said sex between two cancers is vapid and dull must get a reality check. Our sex is simply divine, we just don’t want to let go of each other!!!

• cancerguy says:

i’m a cancer man who engaged to a cancer woman. we’ve been together for 3 years and overall things have been well. occasionally we clash over insignificant things, tempers flare, but come next morning we dont even remember what the conflict was about and all is forgiven and forgotten.

as far as our personalities go we both come from stable families. in my youth i had absolutely no patience and got angry over the smallest things. as i matured i became a much more patient person although my patience is not unlimited. i’ve always been a stubborn person and still am very much so. i’d like to think that i have a very strong grip on my moodiness and when i get to the point where i’m about to let my emotions take control, i withdraw and let my self cool down. in arguments i always stay cool and collected.

my fiance was a very moody person in her youth from what she told me. being a female she is more susceptible to her emotions but has been doing a good job of keeping them under control for the most part. she is also stubborn but nowhere nearly as much as i am. she is a very caring and generous person and would do anything to help her friends, family and even people she barely knows.

degrees of romance:
    i’m not a romantic person by nature yet i like to do what i can to keep my fiance happy and have that warm fuzzy feeling when i’m with her. my fiance is extremely romantic and gets mushy frequently. i’m also very analytical person so for me the “business” side is partially true for me. not so for my fiance. she trusts me to take care of the logistics.

degrees of passion:
    we’ve always been very passionate with each other since we became a couple. we’re generous with each other in the bedroom as well.

degrees of friendship:
    we have a deep friendship and almost a psychic connection. we know what the other person is thinking most of the time can easily complete each other’s sentences.

degree of marriage:
    we’re not there yet.

progression of relationships:
    we had our fair share of ups and downs. overall the relationship has always been on stable footing and has been able to sail through the worst of the storms. i can honestly say that i don’t have any secret agenda. i deeply care for my fiance and want her to be happy. there have never been any bartering games. i have given her an unconditional promise of love, care and security.

she has always been trying to test my commitment and my other qualities. i can almost always see through the tests and just find them amusing. for me actions speak louder than words so there is no need for me to do any tests. there has never been any “trying to find out how bad they can be”. we trust each other completely.

sex:
    i’m not going to add too much detail here. all i can say is things couldn’t be any better. we’re both very generous in bed and don’t ask for anything in return. the physical act is just as important as the emotional things going on. preferring “eating or smoking” to having sex is just plain silly.

good luck to all the other cancercancer couples

• Lydia says:

Am a Cancerian female. Dated a Cancer man for a year(my first bf) but went our separate ways a month ago. Mind you he had the same b’day as me. He’d be ‘turned on’ one moment, then next he’s quiet, but we weren’t emotional? at all int he relationship…

We didn’t fight at all, which was good. One stage we became intimate and i really enjoyed the moments of him touching him and vice versa. The moment we touched, i wanted to stay in the moment…so right..

Wish we would communicate more of our thoughts / feelings with each other frequently…i’ll still have occasional thoughts of him, but try to keep it hidden deep inside..

Now i am dating a libra and it doesn’t feel the same….

• Richard says:

well im a cancer myself b day is july 15th ive never been with a cancer woman but if the storys are true about the cancer woman being the same as the male then i need you cancer woman ive been alone now for a very long time.I feel so much love for beutifull woman but they all seem to only want money.is there any woman anymore who is just interested in me and not what i have?i want a life with someone so bad it hurts to think about it.if your a beutifull cancer woman and want to be with a man who needs to be loved im a cancer and im always here for you just email me at redeyebuy@yahoo.com with who you are or what you want from life im so looking forward to hearing from you

• Teace says:

I’m a cancer woman and dating a cancer man. I will say this. The relationship works well when we drop our guards and listen to one another & TRUST. But, one thing is for sure, Cancer is a beautiful sign, but when we are bad, we can be real bad and that’s not just sometimes, this will happen if we have securities that have been scarred at an eary age from not being or feeling the love and attention we needed. If we don’t get it, we will alway keep a sheild up to protect ourselves and that don’t come across well. But, I love me and wish the best for the rest.

• cancer sign lover says:

i agreee with most but im a senstive female,and i am not so emotional as you guys may explain:) i lovee to laugh and is a really funnny person and i dont need people to help me all the time,i am good at reading poeoples emotions but at times i can be slightly wrong.i think that this relates to some cancer sign but not all…….:):):) peace out lol

• Cancer Girl says:

In my opinion this was a complete waste of time, cancers are one of the zodiacs most romantic sings. It is true that as a cancer woman I seek security, to feel protected, but NOT financially for god sakes! If I ever marry it will be for love, not for how much cash he has in his wallet!

One word :BS!

• anonymous says:

ya true, you should be feel secure in a relationship else it’s a waste, but remember one thing, if you want security you have to give other person the same :)

• anonymous says:

sorry ………..deduct “be” :)

• jelly says:

hahahaha clever ………… ok can u let me know what kind of SECURITY are you looking for ??????????

• mandy says:

Hey
    I’m a cancer woman. I hv dated 2 cancer men in d past.one word..terrible! It never worked out.when I started showing my love for them they become annoyin. One was a womaniser and the other a workaholic.
    They were loving bt terrible nd hrtless wen they want 2 be.
    I’m currently dating a scopio nd it has been great.
    Cancer nd cancer relatnshp is unreal

• Kiwi Phoenix says:

I totally disagree with most thoughts about a cancer man & a cancer woman. I think the commotion is great. we are both feisty people and we are both lovable. I think is depends on the individual. I love my cancer man. I think he has everything I need and we’re only five days apart from each other & i truly couldnt see my self with anyone other than Mr.July21…
    Ms. July16

• SmartAir says:

I find this kind of funny. I’m an Aquarius and I would never date another Aquarius lol! If we’re both in our heads, aloof, and distant – would there ever be a relationship out of that? Doubtful. I’m with a Cancer man and I have asked him if he’d ever dated a Cancer woman. He said he’s had many attractions to Cancer women, but the fact that they both work the same, and are both stuck in their ways – it wouldn’t work out. I am able to bend rather nicely, so idk what it is, but either way, as an air sign, I’m having the best time with this water sun sign, but it’s really beneficial, to me, that he has a lot of air and fire in his chart. I think that’s the glue right there.

• crystal says:

I honestly feel this was written by someone who is just hateful. I’ve read some of the others, and obviously this person has a real problem with cancers (perhaps they were in a cancer-cancer relationship that ended badly?) I actually dated a cancer, i am a cancer myself, and it was never like that. We are both money minded, but not enough that that’s all we cared about, nor that we didn’t care about each others feelings unless there was money involved. I mean would even suggest that? The biggest problem with cancers isn’t money arguments, but the fact that our protective natures and feelings of loyalty can backfire, bc you’re both anticipating hurt and both of you will be doing the same things, not even helping the situation. Next time, try no to be so biased in your writings. For people who don’t know better, they might actually take your advice. It can work, but it takes work. No certain signs makes relationships easier to deal with

• shaj2906 says:

I am a cancerian and recently came out of a 7 month relationship with a fellow cancerian man who was born on the same day as me (29th June), from the get go I figured him to be a very different type of cancerian than I had ever met. This proved to be my downfall, from the secretiveness, the lies, manipulation, control, jealousy and out and out abrupt anger, I couldnt get away quick enough. He constantly argued with me over pathetic things that didnt warrant an argument, as time went on, he would fight with me over something that I did (up until now, I cannot understand why), punished me by having no communication and being cold and then accepted me back like nothing had happened after 2 weeks.
    I got used to his controlling ways, constant barrage of phones, messages, emails and so forth, the wanting to know where I was every minute of the day, even going as far as accusing me of acting ‘funny’ when I went for lunch for 15 minutes too long at work.
    Myself being a very headstrong and independant woman and previously coming out of a damaging 7 years relationship, I didnt want to go into something similar but rather move on and grow… How wrong I was… The arguments drove me insane especially when I felt like there was no pleasing him. When I asked for a break, I was told he didnt do them and when I left, he begged me back and used emotional blackmail and appealed to my soft side, which I fell for.
    Finally after finding out that he lied about his name, his age and the number of children (he said that he had 1, it turned out the 3 was more the case) an argument about having a perfectly legitimate and innocent conversation ON FACEBOOK with someone who lives more then 1000 miles away, which culminated in him calling me fat, that I was rubbish in bed, that he had cheated on me, threats of physical violence, promises that he would break me physically, emotionally and mentally, I walked away. I was very wrong to think that he would let me go so easily, especially if he hadnt before. He begged and begged, pleaded, sent emails by the dozen, called me… Basically promised that he would never do it again and promised that he would show me what I meant to him and what I was worth… Ermmm, yeah right!! 2 days after this took place and everything got back to normal, another argument but this time about why I had used my ex boyfriend (3 years ago) 2 digit birthday as my phone password… The numbers 23… When I didnt lie and told the truth, it resulted in me being pinned and held on the bed very forcefully, both my phones being taken from me and thrown out of a 2 story house window.. One iphone 4 and one blackberry… I was already crying and upset because he hurt me but to throw my property that I worked so hard for and treat it with even less respect than he treated me was the last straw.
    I packed all my things out of his house, as I was crying, he was laughing and said that I shouldnt have used my ex’s birthdate and that it wasnt so funny now was it, as I had laughed out of sheer frustration and uncomfortableness, as once I had told him what the numbers meant, I should have known what was coming.
    Anywho, that was roughly 3 days ago and in total he has sent me roughly 80 emails. I have deleted him off Facebook, off my Blackberry and no longer wish to have any kind of contact with him as he has an extremely bad anger problem. I am glad that I am out of it as we broke up and got back together numerous times and the relationship was just too stifling and controlling for me.
    Long story short, I dont think that all relationships consisting of 2 cancers are bad but I sure as hell have never come across something like this. Even as a cancer myself, I recognize my bad fault but I would never pin the blame on someone else for something that I did… Maybe I am just a different breed of cancerian!

Right now, I am in the midst of getting to know a Sag and Aquarius (fast, I know!!) and am very thankful and relieved for the space that they allow me….

Good luck to everybody out there, I hope this doesnt put anybody off!!

• Bess says:

This is a very negative reading. I don’t know anyboby like this. I am currently dating a cancer male and I am cancer as well. I am not a gold-digger even though he is a good provider. Someone has obviously go it very wrong, or had been wronged by a cancer male. Again I don’t know anyone like this, to negative for my taste.
    I am in total disagreement with this reading.

• Cancer Tragedian says:

I’m a Cancer male and after being in a violent, tempestuous relationship with a Cancer woman for 2 years, I’d say never again. Sure in the beginning it felt so hunky-dory coz we were “supposed to understand each other so well”. But fuck that. Worst mistake of my life – I’ll never get those two years back again.

She was a manipulative bitch who totally sucked the life out of me – she would constantly make me feel guilty for not looking good enough, not caring about her enough, not spending enough money on me…it was impossible to satiate her demands. Talking of money, Cancerian women are some of the most money-minded creatures on the planet. They see insecurity when there is none. They like to have their cakes and eat it too, adjusting with their male partner simply does not exist in their shallow dictionaries. Their favorite weapon of choice is the look of vulnerability – they have a talent in behaving like Kate Winslet (Rose) from Titanic just when she’s about to jump. That vulnerability “Oh please save me” shit pulls gullible males into their trap.

Walking in into a Cancer bitch is you will never be able to get out of her wasp net alive. Everytime you think of leaving her, she will create the Rose-Titanic drama all over again. They have a “I’m like this only. Take me or leave me” attitude that stinks to high hell. HELLO, you’re not the fucking centre of attraction whore. You’re not above and beyond social norms.

Cancer females have a reputation for damaging their male partner’s self-worth so badly that many won’t ever recover.

Without wasting further energy, if you’re a Cancer male reading this, go for signs like Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aries, Libra – even Aquarius and Gemini although with some adjustment on your part as it’s difficult for you to understand them as a Cancer male. Anyway All of these signs I mentioned are sweet-hearts, friendly, principled and gel with Cancer males ego.

Just avoid Sagittarius and Pisces, both stink because of different reasons. Saggi females are slutty, two-faced whores who you can’t trust if they paid you a million dollars. As for Pisces females they are just another version of Cancer females, and a lot deadlier. You have been warned.

• way into horospcopes says:

It sounds like most people here are just straight heartbroken…I mean really…Anyone could sit here and bash their ex in the name of her or her ex’s sign, but it really has no merit. No one has the exact sign anyways unless you were literally born on top of each other at the same exact time!

As for David’s story, his ex didn’t do all of those things because she was a cancer, she did them because she is obviously a narcissistic bitch.

The average cancer will go to the end and back for their partner, male or female, as long as they can trust them, and its hard to find that now so I don’t doubt cancers, male and female, all over are having a lot of turn over, but that doesn’t make them horrible lovers. Cancers understand true love and will simply settle for nothing less. If two cancers can spot each others peptizes and work together to avoid them it is a match made in heaven! If both cancers communicate to the other what sets them off neither of them with have to be told twice and they can be extremely happy together.

• way into horospcopes says:

*Pet Peeves…sorry

• Jason says:

I like how everyone here seems to have some personal opinion to add regarding how THEY feel Cancers act. In reality, there are specific traits for each sign which correspond to other signs perfectly,. This is why it’s so easy to get along with someone of your real compatibility. If you want to find someone with real compatibility or you’re just interested, find your zodiac sign compatibility and get yourself a quality partner.

• Rhonda Benn says:

Did you write this for me and George? I love him dearly and yes I want all those things or I am not willing to give up my heart. Been crushed one too many times. However, he is very secretive and that sends my trust button crazy. lol 10 years and counting, still playing the damn game.

• Christina says:

Wow! This read is most insulting and unfair. If you had researched properly, you’d realize…Cancer’s are some of the kindest/sensitive (toward others too) people in this world!

Cancer Sun
    Aries Moon
    Libra Ascendant

• jayyy says:

Cancer male here. I think the writer of the article actually is accurate, albeit over-dramatized, in her description of what would happen if two Cancers got together, IF both or one was unevolved. I have just discovered I’ve been courting an unevolved Cancer woman right now (her birthday is June 30th). She has the same birthday as Mike Tyson, that can’t be good. Was trying to guess her sign, I was guessing Sag, Aeries, or Aqua, but just discovered she’s a Cancer. Would have never guessed that, but now it kind of makes sense. There’s a lot of behind of scenes stuff with her going on, power plays, pretending not to be interested even though she is, extreme mood swings. And I find myself sinking to her level, and behaving badly like she does, with lots of sarcasm and holding back my feelings, as opposed to just walking away and forgetting her. I will walk away from her now, otherwise it will be a poisonous type of relationship.

I’ve known 4 Cancer women in my life (including her), and they are of 2 extremely different types. One type is kind, generous, and caring, just like you read on any Cancer astrology website. The other is bitter, gets angry easily, and has extreme mood swings bordering on schitzophrenia. She is of the latter type, I think because of her upbringing, or perhaps something tramatic happened to her.

I think if both people are evolved Cancers, then the relationship can work out very good. But if one is jaded, then forget it, because BOTH will sink to the unevolved one’s level.