Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Capricorn Couples: Prince William and Kate Middleton, Tom Cruise and Mimi Rogers

This is a classic example of role reversal, and it can work beautifully.  If there are children involved, the man may stay home and nurture the kids while the woman provides the income and discipline.  Keep this in mind while dating. The Capricorn woman will definitely wear the pants, but in exchange the Cancer man will finally get the emotional stability he’s been looking for.    Cancer men are very comforting and sensitive to others’ feelings, whereas a Capricorn woman is a hard-working business machine.  These two — the Cancer man and Capricorn woman — need each other very badly.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Capricorn Woman:  You are probably not used to attracting anybody because you’re too busy at work.   This is no exception.  You will probably have to make the first move.  You are not used to acknowledging your needs, preferring to maintain a stoic approach to life and relationships.  If a Cancer man has caught your eye, it is likely because of his kindness and mercy, so why don’t you play a little bit to his sympathy?  It won’t hurt to mention your long hours and to flash a few designer labels at him so he gets the idea that in exchange for his emotional support you can provide financially, at least for yourself — possibly for both of you.  Once he starts to court you, I hope you will soften your business edge and give him encouragement because you are not the only one who is insecure sometimes.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Cancer Man:  You might notice how hard-working the Capricorn woman is and provide some respite.  You can say the 8 magic words, “Let me take you away from all this.”  You might have to remind her to take meal breaks and to keep her mind off business for a few hours a day (even if she’s not working she will do whatever she does in a business-like manner).  No matter how tough her façade, she is very shy and insecure.  You know how to handle someone like that better than anyone. You have a soothing personality, Cancer, and you can take the edge off the cold, cruel world she lives in.

Degree of Romance:   A Cancer man will bring something very close to romance into the relationship .  He will naturally tend to do such loving things as rubbing your shoulders or feet, offering to pick your kids up from school, detailing your car while you’re at a business meeting, and having dinner ready — at his home or yours — which is not exactly romantic, but it sure will be welcome.  Cancer men are very thoughtful.  They are always looking at you and yours needs and trying to anticipate them.  And they do a pretty good job of it.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not exactly the first dish on the menu.  Cancer can provide a lot of emotional intensity, but it is more like a pleasant ocean wave than a storm at sea.  Cancer provides a soft, billowy pillow on which to rest your head, dear hard-working Capricorn.  You can assume that he will passionately try to meet your every need — spoken and unspoken.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be dear friends because they learn to rely so much on each other.  Together their pace is a little slower than the rest of the world and they are a little more solicitous of each other’s well-being.  Cancer is known as the Great Rescuer of the zodiac, so dependable is his protective instinct.  He represents a safe harbor for Capricorn.  That’s the kind of friendship they have.  He understands what she will not put into words for anybody, for any reason, at any time.

Degree of Marriage:  As long as the role reversal works, this is a quintessential marriage.

Progression of Relationship:   You haven’t been cared for until you’ve been cared for by a Cancer.  The courtship is the same as anything he does — he will be solicitous of your feelings, he will pay attention to what you like and don’t like, he will do the best he can to please you, he will care for you in word and deed (that is to say demonstratively), he will notice your menu choices, check up on how your car is working, care sincerely about your kids, and listen patiently while you complain about your boss.  You, Capricorn, who need no one, may find yourself really drawn to this caring person, and willing to see him much more frequently than you can ever imagine, until he grows on you like ivy on a brick wall.

Sex:   There is a real affinity between these two people emotionally.  That makes sex a special bond.  It is a place where Cancer can express his feelings, and Cancer can receive nurturing that is unique in their life.  They will tend to be very private about expressing affection for one another and require a proper environment that is safe and secure.  Neither sign is promiscuous or adventuresome, but together they will enjoy grazing in the same green pastures for the rest of their lives.

When It’s Over:  No, no, no.  It should never end.  Probably the only thing that could drive these two apart is financial problems, and with a little maturity they can be overcome.  Consider the role reversals if necessary.  In other words, Capricorn, if you are complaining that he doesn’t make enough money, then maybe you should try to strap on a suit and give it a go.  This would probably fit your personalities better.

More on Capricorn Women

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

115 Responses to Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Adreanna says:

Sam :
    I’m a Capricorn, I was with a Cancer man for a really long time. He cheated nonstop, demanded everything without giving and was the most hurtful person that ever came into my life. Watch out for the Cancer men, fellow Caps, no matter what the astrology books say. They are wicked, dishonest, sneaky, mean, cheap, lazy and unfaithful. They are our opposites for a reason – STAY AWAY!!!

dude i wouldnt blame that on cancer that guy is just a dick adolph hitler was a taurus u wouldnt say all taureans hate jews

• Maricruz says:

NO NO NO NO I HATE Cancer men!!! The one I just broke up with is not only lazy, can’t discipline his children, has a dirty disorganized home, doesn’t work enough or make enough money, is childish and closed minded. He went so far as to tell me I was single because I was a ‘fake’ Jew who was vegetarian.

When I told him it was over and to stop harassing me he only continued to take personal shots at me and keep texting me insults…all this from a 27 year old man. WTF?!

NEVER again will I date a Cancer male! I should’ve known…my step dad is a Cancer and they exhibit many of the same annoying traits. If you are a Capricorn woman who likes well-mannered children, a clean and tidy home, a smart man, and someone who can work hard to provide, this is NOT the man for you!

• Rusty says:

I’m a Cancer man and I’d never cheat. I work and take care of myself and help others as well. When I’m in a relationship, it always comes first. They usually end over mutual career stuff. Please don’t hate…mate.

• yuu says:

I’m with a Cancer man now, almost 2 years now. He has been absolutely lovely, in all the ways the article has described above. I loves to cook for me, spoil me, and we spend many evenings indoors together, watching movies or playing games. At the end of a long day, he is my relief from class and work. We are opposites, but it just keeps everything between us interesting. There are emotional misunderstandings sometimes, and we are not always in sync for that, but we both are mature enough to be able to get past that.
    Cancer males are big mama boys. If your Cancer had a poor relationship with his mother, then its likely that he has many personality or emotional issues that would explain cheating and lying that goes on with them. My Cancer boyfriend had a Pisces mom who he loves with his entire heart, and he has always been loyal and honest with me.

• biggE says:

im dating a cancer man, and he’s always trying to find a way to make my day, he’s always doing everything and anything to show me he loves me, we’ve ben together for quiet sometime and he’s never criticized me or tried to put me down in n e way , i guess theres different kind of cancer men because the other two fist comments don’t sound good.

• jay says:

cancer men are very jealous men and they always want the attention on them and they get very attached!!!!!!

• Capri70s says:

Well I do not want to sound angry or bitter, but I can confirm all the negative things said here are true. The cancer male I was involved with was like a dream come true. Very polite, sweet, funny, smart, fabulous lover and yes he made me feel like I was the only woman that mattered in his life. Not looking for all of this really made me excited about us because you konw how they say love will find you, don’t look for it? Well that’s what it appearred to be with us. For a the first 3 weeks he constantly called me, texted me, emailed me IMed me and it was so cool, receiving all that attention was like whoa. But just as quickly was he was attached to me was the same quickness that he bored of me.

I’m pissed wondering what went wrong and he told me we were moving too fast for him so he broke out. I’m thinking it was him that was moving fast I was following his lead.

To make a long story short; yes he has many woman, yes he flirts all the time, yes he’s selfish, yes he was married and cheated on her constantly, yes he’s a man that’s hard to break completely away from because even when I was mad at him he had a way of making me forget it all and be back in love with him again as if nothing went wrong, yes he has no problem allow women to do for him (pay his rent, let him drive their car, pay his cell phone, buy him groceries…and much more).

This is all true so yes, beware, because chances are after being with a cancer man…you can easily get sprung.

• Capri70s says:

Rusty if you are being sincere…then bravo to you. Big thumbs up.

Yuu, mine is a momma’s boy too, he loves to cook and likes to pamper me too, but i’m sure just as he did with me he did with the other women too. I have come to the conclusion that he she never marry again, because he needs variety.

Jay I agree with you. They love the attention and are very jealous.

Sam you are right, forget what Adreanna said. I don’t think every cancerian man is the same but all that I’m hearing here is describing my cancerian man to a tee, the good and the bad. Adreanna don’t take it personal because what someone experiences doesn’t mean others do so it’s the truth that you cannot say is false.

• Christine says:

I am a Capricorn woman, I have been with my Cancer for a year and a couple months. Straight up, when you have been with a Cancer for a while, they become increasingly dominating. Which is hard for Cappy’s because we like to be the ones who come out on top. But when you love the Crab as much as I love mine, you deal with it. In the beginning, it was like every typical Cappy’s fantasy. Working hard, then coming home to a caring crab who is ready to rub your feet and talk about your day. But as time went on I observed him, and jeez, Cancers can have some of the darkest moods.. I once read that since Cancers are ruled by the Moon (which also rules emotions) their moods change as often as the moon does. Which is frequently. One moment you can have that cute cuddly crab, next thing you know you’re being pinched by a crab who happens to be foaming at the mouth. I soon learned that anything I say can set him off into a rage, soon retreating into his shell. Once he is in that shell, it’s padlocked, no one is coming in and he isn’t coming out. It drives you to the point where you think all hope is lost and you want to give up, but by then he pokes his head out to see what’s going on.. and boy, once you see that cute crab you remember how much you love him, and keep trying. We have had quite a few setbacks, seeing as how we are opposite signs. I don’t like to call them fights, but that’s the only word that describes our skuffles the best. One thing I do know, is Cancers have potential to be the ultimate masters of manipulation. It’s truly his way or the highway. I believe him knowing how loyal and dedicated I am to him, he knows that I will do anything for him. I think that’s what he takes advantage of. I soon found myself not having any choice in any matter.. Which increased inner-turmoil for an independent Capricorn. It makes me feel like “Hey buddy, I have been making my way up this mountain BY MYSELF for this entire lifetime, how come you get control everything in my life now?!”

All in all, Capricorn and Cancer relationships are complicated. But dare you fall in love with a Crab, you are forever theirs. But like I said, if you love your crab like I love mine, you learn to live with them. Communication is definitely key.

Tip to Capricorns – Open up and baby your crab. Constantly reassure them. Often tell them how handsome they are today, and how you like a specific thing. For example, I tell my crab how handsome he is and how much I love how his freckles are sprinkled across his nose.

Tip to Cancers – LISTEN. Listen to what we have to say, and ALWAYS give us a choice in EVERY matter. Oh and don’t forget to ALWAYS consider our emotions.

• Mediator says:

It just like anything that there are good cancer men and not so good cancer men…as with any zodiac. The question you should ask is not about his sign but him as a person.

• Jennipher says:

I’m a Capricorn who has been dating a Cancer guy on and off for 3 years. I think I finally get it. He is very sweet, kind, gentle.. Perfect. I was so caught up on not showing him how much I needed him, I was messing us up. The fact that he won’t let me pay for anything just about drove me through a wall! Also, although he is gorgeous, he is very self-conscience. I kind of got tired of always having to reassure him I only had eyes for him… After our last break-up I’ve ralized I’d rather die right where I stand than live without him. So Cap ladies give your Cancer guy a chance, he’ll be worth it…

• ts says:

It isn’t the sign.. zodiac signs are only a basic outline of general traits. They don’t define each individual person. It really goes back to how the Cancer man was raised. It is essential to find out what a person’s background was. The values he was taught. And perhaps if he wasn’t raised right, then he learned on his own? Or perhaps he did not. The key here is don’t rush in. If only young people would get this.

• Anjan Sarkar says:

I am love with a capricorn girl. I am much older than the girl. She expressed her love and met me once physically. But now she is not showing any interest on me. Or she is wanting me to go mad for her. I love her too much. Now we talk very occasionally and she do not call me now and send any msg to me though I am extremely interested to talk with her. What will be my strategy to get her back to me?

• Dimetra says:

To: Anjan give your cappie some space and time alone. Like me im a total loner and i hate being too occupied with people, i enjoy being with other people but not too much, or else i may become claustrophobic. Dont worry eventually or soon she will crawl back to your hands. You dont have to chase after her but you can if you want.

I’ve been with my cancer for about 7 months now and we’ve had our ups and downs. Sometimes i become too silly and un-serious, so whenever i say something kind of offensive i could really push him to the limit. He gets veryy mad at me to the point he wants to break up with me, and when he gets too jealous its the same thing. But other than that his good side is always the best. Hes really romantic and loves to play with me. He makes me feel comfortable,happy, special at all times and cares for me more than everyone else! He said he was obsessed with me and cant ever live or survive without me. I can understand all of his emotions and he could understand mines. We both get along great as long as he isnt in his bad mood. I love him more than anyone anyone in the world :3

• cappiwoman21 says:

Christine – ur right on point with the capricorn woman and cancer man relationship!

I have been dating my cancer man for over a year now(my first cancer man), and we’ve definitely had some ups and downs…

He’s extremely caring, sensitive and affectionate which are all traits I love and that keep me hooked. We are complete opposites but we balance each other out perfectly. We’ve learned so much from each other, more than we have from anyone else. We are constantly kissing and cuddling each other, along with reminding how much we mean to each other. That’s what keeps our relationship growing strong. He helps me loosen up and have fun with him; humor keeps our relationship exciting.

As much as I love him and cherish him, he’s been the biggest challenge for me. He is very manipulative and can easily figure out how to get away with anything, and will take advantage. He feels a need for variety, especially in women which has been the biggest issue in our relationship. He’s came very close to cheating on a me a few times. He is very self absorbed and too cocky.

All of these flaws may be hard to handle for most, but I love him so much I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work, and so is he. I’ve taken the time to learn about him, almost to the point where I know him better than he knows himself. Therefore Ive helped him realize his wrong doings, and appreciates me and is more loyal than he ever has been in his life. People tell me all the time how much he cherishes me and is thankful for having someone teach him to be a better person.

So tips to Capricorn women dating cancer men: DO NOT let a cancer man take advantage of you or walk all over you, because THEY WILL if you let them. You dominate, because as capricorns, we are very logical and will not steer anyone wrong! If you do this, they will appreciate you and be more attracted to you. Basically you need to put them in check(these does not mean control their life). Never take advantage and always let them know how much they mean to you, or they will slip away. Cancers need constant love, affection and attention. Give it to them, it’s worth it in the end.

• Pingback: rhinestone jewelry,rhinestone jewellery,costume jewelry,costume jewellery,Bead jewelry,bead jewellery,diamond jewelry,diamond jewellery

• christine says:

i fell in love with a cancer man, but he ended trying to steal my money just so i wouldnt leave him. he said some nasty hurtful things the night before and i put my foot down and decided to leave and he tryed to steal my money so i wouldent go. i know im a strong woman but i really dont like theives, anyway i forgave him im my heart and hopefully i can move on in my life and get an education and make somebody out of my self.

• stephanie says:

i am with a cancer man now and hes the cutest guy ever. i always get surprised of how emotional he can get! i am so not an emotional person, so it goes bad sometimes. i don’t want him to think i take him for granted! hes so kind and thinks about the future OUR future which frightens me ! i don’t know what to do! stay? go? hes so good to me though.. why am i so concentrated on my studies career and job an don’t with my bf? do we not have a heart.. beuu

• Debbie says:

i’ve been dating my cancer man now for 8 months. I must say its been the most beautiful 8 months ever. He’s loving, caring, nurturing and very giving. Although he can be quite moody at times, its nothing too serious. Im totally into him.

• Marie says:

I’m a cappy woman, and i have been in a “relationship” with Cancer guy for 2 years. I’ve very understanding of what he does and he is the same for me. I stroke his ego and he strokes mine. He is a little hot headed as am I, but he’s not all that sensitive. I say this because I have known him since middle school and we are now in college; and not at any time have i seen him in a sensitive way. Now I do have another ex cancer boyfriend and he was very sensitive and they do no like each other. Otherwise I adore him, and wish that he would open up a little more, this would make things a lot easier for me.

• Pingback: fashion jewelry wholesale

• Pingback: Pendants

• shelly says:

Ive been with this cancer for going on 5 years its been up and down for me he cheated on on me while pregnant with his child he says it wasn’t cheating because in his head we were’nt in a relationship but in my mind we were he doesnt live with me but he’s at my house everyday I love himwith all my heart but till this day he still doesnt want to be in a relationship with me we broke up got back together many of times because of this the last arguement I told him I hate him which lead him to haveing condoms in his pocket because he felt that I never wanted to be with him again I’m so lost I dont know what to do with my canncer man he ‘s making the thing we have giong feel like cancer what am i to do with a kid involved do I actually have a future in marrage with this man who tells me he loves me regardless if we had a kid or not.

• Mark says:

I am a Cancer Man and am so freakin’ head over heals in love with her… I sigh a good long sigh every time I think about her. I was well on my way to expressing my interest in her, but was screwed by a scheming woman which put me without a roof over my head. (long story) She offered her spare room and we are now roomy’s… We make the most awe-inspiring team in tackling life’s hurdles. Now I’m scared to rock our boat, losing her forever in the process (my typical insecurities shining through)…. Our relationship is so comfortable, exciting and symbiotic.

Are there any Cappy ladies that could give me perspective? This is what I want.

Please help

• kasy says:

Look I am a taurus who is very aware, when a Cancer man (BOY) walks in the room. He wares too much aftershave, goes on about how special it is to be MUSLIM and Moroccan ,and has just come back from a session where his mother has been breast feeding him for the last hour.

Cancer MEN & WOMEN, should be left alone to destroy themselves. If you ever encounter them, RUN, they are the greatest ACTORS and LIARS in the world. IE. TOM CRUISE/JAMES BROLIN both have been married THREE Times.

There is no trying to understand these FOOLS. I know from past experience , that all they want is to control you, and Slowly break down your self respect and diginity as an individual.NO REAL WOMAN would ever encounter a CANCER MALE- they are man childs, and one actually said that to a group of people,like anyone gave a f*** aka (YSEN), if thats his real name. They will flirt with you, insult you the next time, play mind games, talk about behind your face,disrespect you like you aint worth s**t!. then give them a year , they will act like they are your BEST FRIENDS-DONT EVER TRUST A CANCERIAN, THEY ARE MORE HARM THEN GOOD!

• kasy says:

people pls RUN AWAY FROM CANCER PEEPS THEY WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE LONG RUN. THAT IS WHAT THEY AIM FOR. REALLY!

• Ann says:

jay :

I have been with a cancer man over a year. Yes they are very clingy. He never wants to be away from me. Sometimes I would like to go somewhere by myself, have some alone time. He was great in the beginning. He just took over I lost my job because he wouldnt stay away from me when I was at work. We have a lot of financial problems now, its all we can do to stay afloat. He wont hold down a job I hate it I need security. I like knowing that our bills will be paid. I would like to know if anyone else’s cancer is always talking about sex not just in fun but sometimes just vulgar about it. Seriously is that all they can talk about?

• alanna says:

I’m a Capricorn woman and I’ve fallen for a Cancer man. He’s the most caring, romantic and charming guy I have ever met. Though we’re just friends he’s very attentive to my moods and knows exactly how to cheer me up. We work together and he frequently goes out of his way to come over and talk to me for a few either for him to relieve some of his stress or to see what I’m up to.
    He unfortunately has a girlfriend already so I’m at a total loss as to what to do, I just feel that we have so much chemistry between us and there’s a real potential for true passion and romance.

I have to say though, I do see what everyone means by Cancers being so attention craving and needing their ego stroked all the time, but I have absolutely no problem giving him the attention he desires.

• amit says:

I will say if a woman needs just love there cant be a better choice but a cancer man. problem arise only if she creates a image in his mind that love is not important. a cancer man need very powerful relationship if he find its being manipulated from here all bad things starts. he thinks ” if someone whom I love she doesn’t care me then there’s nothing” which make in turn lazy, disorganized, and sad complaining for every wrong thing that happened. if he is sure you love him he will make your life heaven and there can be nothing sweeter then this

• Jennifer says:

I agree with some of you girls, I was with a Cancer man for a while, worst relationship I’ve ever had, he is lazy, sneaky and was a compulsive liar. He was probably just a one off, but it was enough to put me off Cancer men for life. I love working, but not when I come home to dirty house with a man who hasn’t done anything, this led me to be the one who cooked, cleaned, worked and looked after the kids. All take, take, take but no giving back, no respect or appreciation. Never has anything nice to say. He sucks at raising kids, no discipline. In the end I took everything and left him on the side of the road, I’d rather die alone with my money than ever go out with anyone like him again. Wam-bam, thank you mam.

• Abigail Salvatore says:

omg! im like, so sad now. Since my ex and i were perfect, and he’s a Cancer and i’m a Capricorn. He dumped me, and now i’m like so upset cuz we were perfect together and this is like, written for us. im all sad now. i want him to love me again. :’c

• Camile says:

Look my Mother is A Cancer so I know for a fact how to handle them. I am Capricorn, i know weird how a Cancer birth a baby Capricorn huh? lol. Guess what She’s born on June 25th 1968 and I’m born on December 25th 1989 9:00am in the morning the both of us. I tell my mom EVERY SINGLE DAY she’s beautiful trust me you have to or you gonna hear her or him sayin “they don’t feel right” I feel fat” just all kind of stuff and you don’t want that do you? I didn’t think so. I love my mom she works really hard and been through alot and I’d saved her life. I give my mother hugs and kisses EVERY SINGLE DAY no matter what I want her to know she will always be loved and we always need her. PLus my best friend he’s a Cancer he feel really low about himself and I don’t like it and he know imma go to his house and knock some sense into him I’d always let him know he’s handsome and EVERY woman would love to have him, For God’s sakes he look too fine, but you didn’t hear it from me. That’s why I’m hooking him up with my cousin and her and I are both Capricorns and yes sometimes we hit heads with horns and go back to being friends seconds later no really seconds later after the fight and say I love you and sorry. Anyway let your Cancer know you love them EVERY SINGLE DAY and say they look good and more hamsomer then Casanova. Girl trust there’s alot of Cancer that are handsome as 123 and make you wannna say yummmmmm or praise the LORD lmao. the thing is they don’t know that at all and been through alot so show your Cancer some love baby. lol

• Sha says:

well with cancer guy yes everything written above is found to b true……..he is very very kind n sweet ……..takin care of me……the only problem is the role revrsal….yes he is nt earning enough money…..i m confused n dnt knw wether to go for marriage or nt……….!!!!!!!?????????????

• Camile says:

Sha, if you truely love this man then be with him don’t let money chose who you should love and be with. Help him make a better life for himself and you guys future marriage, work it out and everything will fall into place. guide him the right path. Make him think about things like ” bae I think you should really go for as a business man you’ll make alot of money and we be able to take care of our future kids and give them what they need in life, it’s a whole lot better then what we had when we we’re kids having hard times, what do you think ?” After you say that trust me he’s gonna think about it alright. always Give him the encouragement he needs to go for it and believe in himself. always be there by his side no matter what. and don’t hold back how you feel but break it down slow to him we’re not trying to hurt nobody. He’ll love you no matter what and even love you more for being there for him and wanna work harder for the both of you and you two futures. Why not? why wouldn’t he wanna lose you for not being there and not working hard enough to have a better life and a better life for your babies?

• A says:

May I just say that I am a Capricorn woman, and I think that the ladies who have problems with cancer men should look at other aspects like their venus, mars, asc, and moon signs because those influence a personality too!!!
    if they have aspects in fire signs, then yeah they could be more attention wanting, or somewhat jealous! Check it out!

• amigaud says:

I’ve been dating my cancer man now on and off for about 3 years. I have been with him through jail time and even went to jail myself for 3 days, because I wouldn’t rat him out. I haven’t seen or spoken to him in almost 8 months. I’ve reclaimed my life and I’m back on my feet. I usually don’t have a problem 86o.g guys, but I can’t get this cancer out of mind! If another comes knocking at my door I won’t open it!

• lee lee says:

Im sorry but i had to cut in. A few ppl on here is just shittin on cancers which by the way im a female cancer all cancers definitly aint the same just like all the other signs aint the same. Cancers are sweet sensitive an emotional which i hate because of ppl take avantage of. We caring kind hearted. Now we can become cold hearted because someone fucked us over which is often because we wear our heart on our sleeves. We at times do get moody as hell we cant help that its probably somebody said something dumb or fucked up that we act like that. Only time we will break up with you is because we took so much or we hurt and taken for granted. Some cancers are different but this is me

• Paris[GM] says:

@ lee lee youre right, im cancer guy and i disagree of what they are saying.. actually im were not really moody. we are just reflective of what we feel.
    you kn0w capricorns, youre are opposite of us . youre hiding your feelings. and we need to know you guys love. (constant reassurance). youre hard worker and donst mean we lazy, cancers are creative workers without exerting too effort. if you are pissed off you r not saying it, but we say it whatever we feel but making sure can’t hurt others feelings..

• Paris[GM] says:

By the way not all cancers are the same.. to see difference look for “B-day meanings” youll see day of birth matters..

ive know a cancer. we are different.. but ive notice we have good humors lol.. one of my friends is cancer and he’s different to me than the rest gimini …

• lee lee says:

Yea exactly ppl just need to get to know us we koo ppls an we protecters just dnt fuck us over we fall out of love quickly. Show us respect we got back.

• Paris[GM] says:

I fall in love quickly…. but you know pisces people are very trustworthy..

• lee lee says:

Yea they kool. They are.

• lee lee says:

I love me a capricorn but we definitly not a good match. We met on a booty call type thing he had a fiance he told me they broken up they did. We started to get serious for 3yrs. He Cheated plenty of times. now when a cancer feel something in our gut its true when we knw we knw. He started to have sex with other women i would ask him he will lie. So when a cancer is hurt we withdrawn from ppl. So i got tired and broken up with him more then 2 or 3 times for this. I think he is back with his ex fiance it hurts because im pregnant with his baby now and he moved out of town. I wnted to be a family. I dnt think i can ever trust him again in life its only bout our baby then he can get the fu** out my face.

• tolly says:

I recently dated a cancer guy, I won’t say never again but he made me think twice about dating another for a while. He was so full of shit it was so annoying, he was too emotional and was all about sex. When he didn’t get sex he would get all moody. Most of the cancer that have been in my life haven’t lasted sooooooo I am waiting for the one to prove all the over cancers wrong

• tolly says:

I recently dated a cancer guy, I won’t say never again but he made me think twice about dating another for a while. He was so full of shit it was so annoying, he was too emotional and was all about sex. When he didn’t get sex he would get all moody. Most of the cancer that have been in my life haven’t lasted sooooooo I am waiting for the one to prove all the others cancers wrong

• Confused Cappy says:

After reading the above comments, it describes my cancer friend. I have been seeing a cancer man that I have known for many years. We scaled up our friendship about 3 months ago. Everything seemed great! Yes, he is a leader but I am tried of being the leader. I have learned when he is moody, to leave him alone. Well a week ago suddenly he stop texting and calling me. Every day I would send a happy face. Finally, he responded after a few days, with the weirdest comment that he does not date anyone and wanted to keep it that way. Since we are both over 50, I immediately thought he was throwing up a defense wall because he is scared of hurt. Granted, I was keeping my feelings under wrap also being scared of hurt.

We both golf, so I was thinking in a week or so, asking him to help me with my golf swing…which needs a lot of help. I am hoping this will open up the communication line we had prior and take it from there. Any suggestions??

• Christine says:

I met a cancer man and hes loud rude aggressive with others spends all his money complains about everything but I find him so physically emotionally and sexually attractive. The only problem is that hes onlyA friend and hes with another woman and hes faithful to her but that faithfulness makes me want him even more but I wont try anything becuase I will never take another womans man. His girlfriend doesn’t love him anymore but still wants him and doesn’t want me in his life. Me and him can’t help but talk to eachother and enjoyeachothers company. Im 22 and never really been in a relationship but I never wanted anybody like I want him. Why do I want my opposite so bad and what do I do?

• SmartAir says:

Christine,

How do you know his girlfriend doesn’t love him? Have you asked her? Why would she still be with him? Guys have a way of putting the blame on the other person, avoiding their own hang ups…. For example, like talking to another girl and hanging out with her behind his girlfriends back!?!?! Think, oh young one! Think! Girl, there are over 7 billion people on this earth. Go find someone who is single! Shit, my Cancer man met a girl on June 4th and I saw him walk out the bar to get her number/talk. Stuff has been shady since and all of a sudden I’m the one whose changed, I’m the one now suddenly “insecure” since this obvious meeting with the anonymous blonde. Bullshit! Men are pigs and Cancers, bless their heart, aren’t good at ending things. I’ve kept my eye on him and will probably break up soon, but girl, respect that relationship. Chances are this girl knows nothing about you and there very well may be nothing wrong with their relationship. Would you like it if a man you cared about was talking to a girl behind your back? YOUR man?! Don’t play that game. Keep a clear conscious, please.

• Brittani says:

For about 2 months now, I have been seeing this wonderful amazing guy. My cancer guy, I will never understand. He says he wants me then its like he changes his mind about us. Hes currently under some stress looking for a job as a police officer. He seems to be possesive over me and at one point told me that if he couldnt have me, no one could. I was a little freaked out. But I really like him so I blew it off. Recently hes been in one of those moods where its like he just doesnt care. He stood me up 3 times. 2 days in a row. He ignores me then out of no whrre calls me like nothing is wrong and everything is fine. I tell him how I feel about the situation but he ignores that to. And I dont really know what to do. I want to move on, but its like what all you lovely people say. He reminds me why I like him so much when he calls. Im literally at my wits end. I cant stand being ignored all the time and stood up.