Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Capricorn Couples: Prince William and Kate Middleton, Tom Cruise and Mimi Rogers

This is a classic example of role reversal, and it can work beautifully.  If there are children involved, the man may stay home and nurture the kids while the woman provides the income and discipline.  Keep this in mind while dating. The Capricorn woman will definitely wear the pants, but in exchange the Cancer man will finally get the emotional stability he’s been looking for.    Cancer men are very comforting and sensitive to others’ feelings, whereas a Capricorn woman is a hard-working business machine.  These two — the Cancer man and Capricorn woman — need each other very badly.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Capricorn Woman:  You are probably not used to attracting anybody because you’re too busy at work.   This is no exception.  You will probably have to make the first move.  You are not used to acknowledging your needs, preferring to maintain a stoic approach to life and relationships.  If a Cancer man has caught your eye, it is likely because of his kindness and mercy, so why don’t you play a little bit to his sympathy?  It won’t hurt to mention your long hours and to flash a few designer labels at him so he gets the idea that in exchange for his emotional support you can provide financially, at least for yourself — possibly for both of you.  Once he starts to court you, I hope you will soften your business edge and give him encouragement because you are not the only one who is insecure sometimes.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Cancer Man:  You might notice how hard-working the Capricorn woman is and provide some respite.  You can say the 8 magic words, “Let me take you away from all this.”  You might have to remind her to take meal breaks and to keep her mind off business for a few hours a day (even if she’s not working she will do whatever she does in a business-like manner).  No matter how tough her façade, she is very shy and insecure.  You know how to handle someone like that better than anyone. You have a soothing personality, Cancer, and you can take the edge off the cold, cruel world she lives in.

Degree of Romance:   A Cancer man will bring something very close to romance into the relationship .  He will naturally tend to do such loving things as rubbing your shoulders or feet, offering to pick your kids up from school, detailing your car while you’re at a business meeting, and having dinner ready — at his home or yours — which is not exactly romantic, but it sure will be welcome.  Cancer men are very thoughtful.  They are always looking at you and yours needs and trying to anticipate them.  And they do a pretty good job of it.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not exactly the first dish on the menu.  Cancer can provide a lot of emotional intensity, but it is more like a pleasant ocean wave than a storm at sea.  Cancer provides a soft, billowy pillow on which to rest your head, dear hard-working Capricorn.  You can assume that he will passionately try to meet your every need — spoken and unspoken.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be dear friends because they learn to rely so much on each other.  Together their pace is a little slower than the rest of the world and they are a little more solicitous of each other’s well-being.  Cancer is known as the Great Rescuer of the zodiac, so dependable is his protective instinct.  He represents a safe harbor for Capricorn.  That’s the kind of friendship they have.  He understands what she will not put into words for anybody, for any reason, at any time.

Degree of Marriage:  As long as the role reversal works, this is a quintessential marriage.

Progression of Relationship:   You haven’t been cared for until you’ve been cared for by a Cancer.  The courtship is the same as anything he does — he will be solicitous of your feelings, he will pay attention to what you like and don’t like, he will do the best he can to please you, he will care for you in word and deed (that is to say demonstratively), he will notice your menu choices, check up on how your car is working, care sincerely about your kids, and listen patiently while you complain about your boss.  You, Capricorn, who need no one, may find yourself really drawn to this caring person, and willing to see him much more frequently than you can ever imagine, until he grows on you like ivy on a brick wall.

Sex:   There is a real affinity between these two people emotionally.  That makes sex a special bond.  It is a place where Cancer can express his feelings, and Cancer can receive nurturing that is unique in their life.  They will tend to be very private about expressing affection for one another and require a proper environment that is safe and secure.  Neither sign is promiscuous or adventuresome, but together they will enjoy grazing in the same green pastures for the rest of their lives.

When It’s Over:  No, no, no.  It should never end.  Probably the only thing that could drive these two apart is financial problems, and with a little maturity they can be overcome.  Consider the role reversals if necessary.  In other words, Capricorn, if you are complaining that he doesn’t make enough money, then maybe you should try to strap on a suit and give it a go.  This would probably fit your personalities better.

More on Capricorn Women

Cancer Man and Scorpio Woman
Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

373 Responses to Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• jazz says:

shit man, 21st March, few weeks………nothing as usual, ladies talk with my aunt and uncle…….lets leave everything don’t you trust me lol remember asics run away bride lol

• jazz says:

Ok can i ask you something why didn’t you marry?????????????? look i got something abnormal but you were normal na!!!!!!!!!!!1 or maybe you are married or you were married ??????????????? hey i need a genuine answer

• jazz says:

now that’s cheating……….speak na 😀

• Kadii says:

No I was never married.

• Kadii says:

What abnormal you got?

• jazz says:

all the life sequence abnormality 🙂 didn’t go as planned and mainly i didn’t took control over it.

• jazz says:

Haha and i trust you on that one, seriously,,,,,,,,,,,but fixed now na, trapped that’s good 🙂 So that i can come in US lol

• jazz says:

just joking, we are like two dogs who need to be leashed around otherwise we will fight and bite each other 😉

• Kadii says:

Okay but sometimes life doesn’t always go as we planned, but what life has planned for us is usually alot better, sometimes hell painful before it gets better but usually if we ride out the storm it usually does gets better 🙂 …. So I am pretty sure you did only enough that you could have done cause thas just how life had planned on it, somethings you just have absolutely no control over!

So do you think I am lying about that I was never married, Its not like I am not wife material lololol, I damn very well am lmaooo but as I told you before, the bastard was a stage 5 liar and cheat and so I gave back the ring (lie I threw it at him) within a week, I just couldn’t imagine my life living like that for the rest of my human life……….just as how I am sure I cant imagine my life without you in it … I dont know what you have done to me, but keep it up and you just might be my HUSBAND 😀 Lmaoooo

• Kadii says:

I dont mind been bitten 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 ….. Do you?? Hahahah

• jazz says:

yes….remember i just had an anti-rabies,,,,,, that doesn’t mean i’m fully immune………so if you bite i’m gone.

Now let me try to figure out this one………….hmmmmm “I told you before, the bastard was a stage 5 liar and cheat and so I gave back the ring (lie I threw it at him) within a week, I just couldn’t imagine my life living like that for the rest of my human life…”……i think it’s true i knew who is a stage 5 liar.

And i told you that i’m never coming to you……….seriously. I’ll die single but never to you lol

• jazz says:

Seriously, I LOVED YOU but love doesn’t always mean getting that person 🙂

It’s different, I’m not sure that did it acted like a strength in me to cope up with my difficult times or did it become my weakness, but i remember i never regretted it not even today when people are blaming me for loving you in past.

• Kadii says:

Yes YOU the damn stage 99 liar, cause you already are with me, so keep telling yourself that Hahahaha

….right here with me, have you realised where you been all day today 😀

• jazz says:

You sometimes you really pinch me, chalo good night.

• Kadii says:

…….yes and i love u toooooooooo 🙂

• Pingback: Attracting Cancer Woman | New Mesotheliom Lawyer

• george says:

Just wondering that how can a female, assay the level of TRUTH, when a man is talking??????????? I’m really lucky that I got a man whom I can really trust, he doesn’t lie or manipulate but when there are situations where he can’t say truth; he tries to avoid it, or prefers not to speak. This fineness and quality I see in few people, and that’s why they are called MAN OF WORDS  we can find these kinds of men in every part of society, from groups of intellectuals, high society legal system to simple laborious worker. Even when these people speak lie; their face may speak something else. When these people speak lie you can predict that there is something else in their mind.

But what about other men?????? There is a category of pathological liars, they still not dangerous, because we know what the truth is, it’s easy to anticipate. These kinds of people are of humorous, jolly or light hearted people. They can easily speak lies for fun, and more importantly they don’t have feeling of guilt in them. Actually they don’t care while speaking, and they can be outspoken too.

Now the dangerous zone, are those people who initially don’t lie, but when they are secure that the other person has develop the trust in them, they lie, deceit and manipulate WITH CONFIDENCE. And the other person is in such a situation, where he/she is incapable of figuring out TRUTH especially when former is TOOOOO confident with their lies 🙂

• Tallulah says:
  • Loretta says:

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job.
    I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

• Jerry Sanchez says:

I’m a Cancer man and I am not going to share my experience here as I rather keep it secret. 🙂

BUT… I can give a lot of advice for Cancer men out there who are madly in love with Capricorn women or want to be in a relationship with her.

1) Try to be open if you can. We all know it going to be hard at first but don’t worry about it. It takes time.

2) BE VERY CURIOUS. Ask about what she wants for herself in the future, how she is doing, etc. Don’t ask too much but try to keep the conversation interesting/fun with the same topic if you can. Don’t forget to bring in humor too!! Also, avoid asking sex questions unless she brings it up first (I doubt she will do that though) or ask her if she is comfortable to talk about it. Ask her in a polite way. Be bright!!

3) Be in a lot of self-control if you can. It will attract her. TRUST ME!! She hates controlling men when they don’t know what they want for themselves. If you ask her for a little help/advice, then that should be fine.

4) Be very respectful and gentle to her. She don’t like when men criticize on her. Maybe once or twice would do because you need to make her feel a little emotional too.

5) If she doesn’t like you and walk away, please do the same. It WILL attract to her as well if you keeping at it. If it doesn’t work, then that’s okay!! Try to find another Cappy woman. 🙂 Act like you two are in a mirror to each other.

6) Tell her about what you want in goals and your future. Also, tell her about how you achieve goals yourself, include sharing your experiences. She would LOVE to hear that from you. 🙂 (Speak very very honestly!!!)

7) Again, speak honestly!!! It builds up a greater trust between you Cancer man and Cappy woman. If you break the trust, you are done for good!! Some Cappy women might give second chance but it is depending on how they feel for you or if you apologize to them with a good reason.

8) Try to control your moody and emotional; otherwise, you would scare her off.

9) Be stronger than her (It doesn’t mean to being a bossy of her. Just be a little overpowering.)

10) Be calm and quiet around her sometimes

11) Most of the time, you would feel that she don’t love you enough as she did at the start of relationship but the truth is, when she get enough love from you, she would start concentrate on her careers and her things. Just accept of who she is and know that fact that she DOES love you!! Don’t give up if the feeling of love isn’t enough to you!!!

12) Be very romantic (Of course, us Cancer men know how to do that already. LOL)

13) Always stay by her side but DO NOT try to be there for her all the time. She would misunderstand and assume that you are not giving her space.

14) She HATE argument. So, don’t try to do that with her unless if you have some complaints and bring up some good reasons for it.

15) Keep the relationship balance

16) BE PATIENT because she’s very very very patient!!

Capricorn women are the MOST complicated signs to get into a relationship but the above can help you make them crawl out their shell and get close to you!!! Hope this help!!

• sen says:

And for heaven sake I’m a pure capricorn woman 🙂 I hate ( rank wise) SAGITTARIUS, GEMINI, ARIES AND MANY TIMES AQUARIUS 🙁

Why these??????????????? especially sag and gemini because these women are true bitches, low IQ filth, pathological liars and manipulators and IMMORAL……….especially they are barbie dolls material.

With rest, i am ok. especially, water and earthy sign people 🙂

• sen says:

I don’t like fire and air signs ………….. but libra and leo’s are ok………….they are good people especially Libra women.

• sen says:

Most beautiful and playful sign is Pisces and Cancer i love them…………..they are very good beings yeah scorpios tooo but they sometimes aaaaaaaaaaaaa get to my nerve

• sen says:

@Jerry Sanchez so true 🙂 luv you

She doesn’t believe in saying I love you………..she thinks it’s nuisance in fact she proves in other ways that she loves you 🙂

If you are able to open her up, then she’s a blast and fun to be.

But she can be anal if she finds a lie and distrust in a relationship.

And never think that she doesn’t focuses on you………….baby if you are in her good books, she will make sure that you are OK even through a satellite lol without you knowing.

• sen says:

Well, I just came back from hospital 🙂 Did know that something bad goona happen ………… still alive, i’m sry.

Again someone is wrong………..don’t care a bit about him, but ashamed that his mentality is still cheap and small, as was before. And now I’m confirmed whom i’m dealing with,,,,,,, a stupid man who thinks from his power and penis……..not from his fucking mind.

The person who thinks himself a reward, and can’t judge the difference between a jealousy and mercy/pity is an unintelligent and stupid fellow.

• sen says:

They are sometimes, some things, that are said harsh and bitter but THEY ACT LIKE MEDICINES 🙂 Good Luck.

• sen says:

One last word, about envy things……………..years ago, I LIKE SOME ELSE FOR SOME ONE………..TILL TODAY THE THINGS ARE STILL THE SAME 🙂

• sen says:

ONE THING I KNEW ABOUT SOMEONE YEARS AGO……………THAT HE’S SUPERFICIAL AND SHALLOW AND HE PROVED IT 🙂

• sen says:

Sorry for all above, I’m going through emotional battle of separation which gonna take officially in 2018………I’m just baffled………..You don’t know the feeling when don’t want any bad but you have to do that evil fucking thing intentionally from your hands.

Good bye.

• jiya says:

It was 2005 (I was a virginal kid, full with naughty acts), when I went on a road trip with my friends, seniors, and clinical tutors ……………. suddenly in the end of the journey, a woman (A) came out and started shouting on one of my senior girl (B), and she was just hearing her shitty talks and sobbing …………….reason that her man (one of my clinical tutor) liked that senior girl (B) and @ that time she was getting divorce after a 5 years of marriage………… she just cried on his shoulders one day and he just patted her…………….But his stupid wife came out of blues; and shouted on her, claiming that she (B) is trying to steal her man away.

All people were quite around; they preferred to stay out of the matter ……… but don’t know what happened to me (maybe my stupid adrenaline) went in between and said few unwanted words and took that sobbing senior girl with me (whom I even, didn’t know personally).

Later on, my friends shouted and scared me that might be that clinical tutor may fail you in future and for a while even I was scared.

Then surprisingly, just in a year, I saw 3-4 similar incidents, yeah maybe they were not loud and fussy but I felt it inside.

• jiya says:

In the end I realized………..firstly, marriage generates stress, insecurity, which can cause a men and women to do stupid acts…….men just want some fun, emotional sex and want to drain out their stress and infidelity actually leads to fidelity.

Secondly, many women are stupid and immature, they can’t blame their own men, but they find easy to blast on the other women. Reason, they try to play very SMART they know that they can’t afford to be angry on their men, and they need to take out their frustration somewhere so boom ……………….fair enough.

Some women, break-up with their men, if they see lot of cheating around…………… good and bold step.

Some women see their men flirting and having affairs with other women, and still they are quite because they are dependent on them, many times because of children etc etc………………..they are strong women though but not INTELLIGENT ENOUGH.

• jiya says:

Now what are men ????????????????

Men are very very CLEVER 🙂

Two girls fighting for him……………he feels on THE TOP OF THE SKY

• jiya says:

It’s like a medal for him or the stars on the uniform 🙂

• jiya says:

But after that incident I understood one thing…….. that married men are DANGEROUS.

• jiya says:

In 2006 end, I went to a marriage,both bride and groom were 60+, wife had 2 marriages earlier and the man had 3 marriages …………… 7 children in total. Very big family……………but happy and contented. But I laughed and said that what’s the use of marrying 3 times …………… But the bride slapped on my face by saying that you are not brave enough to commit. Face a marriage, don’t just see it and judge, go through it…………….love, happiness, togetherness and all pain and miseries.

I think she was true……….. yes, I was and I’m not brave enough, because I’m scared enough; of divorcee and separation. I don’t believe in love and I don’t love, i’m scared because the happiness is just for seconds and miseries for a long period.

I believe in mid-age men change their partner, there are many few men who completes the journey with the same partner.

• jiya says:

Whatever past is past…………but now my past had suddenly re-appeared and I’m about to face it ……………………. in fact it’s standing on my way…………………..it’s blocking my path.

• jiya says:

He’s confident that I’ll face that problem and solve it very astutely ……………………… but i’m not confident……… And i know maybe he’s boosting my confidence but he’s also scared from inside.

I’m ok now …………………… gutted all the shit 🙂

• jiya says:

SOMEONE HAS SCORED UPTO 60% ON MY SET-UP EXAMINATION, AND HE’S STILL ON AND ENJOYING

NOW IT’S MY TURN :

MY FIRST TASK IS TO SEDUCE 5 ENGLISH MEN BOTH SINGLE AND MARRIED, MOREOVER UNKNOWN FROM NEXT MONTH 🙁 which is almost impossible

I’m not scared of “T” personalities, I can handle them but women can become anal sometimes and especially if they are not wise enough.

Poor guy he’s scared that I may end up thrashing or slapping my date or saying him BROTHER LOL

• jiya says:

Weird task : I’m still trying to figure out the reasoning behind this task.

• jiya says:

Maybe he just want to build my confidence or maybe he’s planning to leave me???

• jiya says:

Whatever God is there, let me start preparation from tomorrow ……………………… good night.

• jiya says:

I’m in a perplexed situation……..I went to a party last year, I dressed well, showing skin just for my nat, but suddenly a man came and started talking. Nat was out of scenario @ time maybe he was buying drinks, then his wife came to us and though she was laughing but I was able to read her eyes………….fuck hell even after seeing my commitment ring………… don’t know want happen I went crazy.

Glad nat came in time and in the end, I called that couple………..You guys look like my brother and sister-in-law…………….GREAT TO MEET YOU 🙂 NAMASTE loll

• jiya says:

Why women get so insecure and distrustful ???????????? I think because of their men, especially if they are fucker types………..whatever my stupid was laughing on that one, and I was showing my fucking brains and irritating him……………..see that’s why I don’t love you, because you looooooooove being cozy with girls and i don’t want to get insecure and jealous after seeing that 🙂

• jiya says:

Before leaving this time, he has made me speechless…………..I’m still not trusting him completely, I still can’t see we growing together, he’s quiet different and secretive and MATURE……………don’t know what and why i said him in past. He was just observing me and laughing and now he’s acting SMART making me feel stupid.

I know i’m stupid, i don’t need your certification.

• jiya says:

Someone said me years ago, that American men marries twice or thrice in a life span. First @ 35, second in 40 and if lucky than thrice lol. That simple sentence grew in me……………what is the best I can do to get a secure and only one marriage.

a.) Pick up a right man not money wise but simple and nice with conservative values…………never trust or date DOCTORS (I know from my internship what fucker they are sometimes lol)

b.) Engineer were my fav from childhood 🙂

c.) Brain’s and adequate money to survive.

d.) Secondly, They are cool to be with…………….not so anal.

When I told my partner about it in a twisty manner, making him sentimental that we say “I DO” in 40-42 years, so that our child attends our marriage, we should have some wrinkles, maturity and we SHOULD HAVE LOVE, COMMITMENTS THINGS IN EYES ……………………and blah blah blah shit Giving Preity Zintaas example, HE STARRED AND SMILED 🙂

Then i thought that omg i have discussed 35-40 years American men crap………………NEXT HE JUST THREW A BOMB ON ME SAYING THAT OMG ANA; IN 43-44 YEARS I WAS THINKING OF HAVING 3RD AND FINAL MARRIAGE WITH A 25 OLD YEAR SEXIEEEEE GIRL.

HERE I GO ………………………….. 🙁

I COULD SMELL SOMEONE ASSHOLE

• jiya says:

Men have sentiments, love and commitment feelings for only few years ……….. but later on 🙁 pigs

How should a women tact with this syndrome ????????????

I think women should never focus on them, tit 4 tat and they should love themselves 🙂

• jiya says:

He told me everything perfectly on that night …………28-32 First marriage…………..35-38 Second marriage ……….45+ is the third marriage but maybe 50+ another marriage 🙂

My mouth was dropped open……………is he thinking on this line??????????????? WTF why didn’t I realize he’s a bloody scorpio maybe little, but a drop of Scorpion venom is enough. And I can’t survive if I get a Scorpio sting again.

• jiya says:

Orrr maybe he’s just scaring me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t have the courage to ask him