Gemini Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Cancer Couples: Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, Wallace Simpson and the Duke of Windsor, Jessica Tandy and Hume Cronyn

This is one of the most romantic, etheric and delightful combinations imaginable.  Gemini women are among the most sought after and Cancer men are prized as “good husband material”.  When flirtatious, gregarious Gemini meets sweet, comforting Cancer, the violins start to play.  These two create a busy, happy personal world with friends and interests centered around the home.  No world dominion required for fulfillment, thank you very much.  Parents and siblings may be especially important for socializing.  Likely they love each other’s company while the sound of each other’s voice is this side of heaven.  Gemini keeps things interesting while Cancer provides a serene anchor in a busy whirl of interests and activities.  Thanks to Gemini, there are always other people around which warms Cancers heart.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Gemini Woman:  It’s ok to be as flirtatious as you like.  It brings out his warmth and sweetness.  His conversation is not likely to be as witty or clever as you would like but give him a chance.  His compliments are genuinely caring and he has a high degree of integrity.  Most importantly, laugh at his cutesy little jokes.  Even though you’ve definitely heard better, his humor is whimsical and a big part of his social skill set.  It’s a clue to his inner world.  This is the guy most likely to be asked (believe it or not), “Heard any good jokes lately?”

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Cancer Man:  She loves to talk and she’s curious about everything so start with some questions.  Show what a good listener you are.  Try some variety in dating — dinner, a movie, an art exhibit, a nice chat at Starbucks.  Ask her about current events and celebrities, the latest films or political gaffes (nothing too heavy).

Degree of Romance:  These two dance to the same music.  Their relationship is bound to include great romance.  Gemini is famous for keeping things interesting and it’s no different in the romance department.  With Cancer a willing play partner, she is full of surprises.  Gemini is a great flirt and tease while Cancer responds with just the right appreciation and encouragement.

Degree of Passion:  This relationship tends to stay at a more superficial level than passion.  Neither sign bring out jealousy or possessiveness in the other and their emotions are delightfully straightforward.

Degree of Friendship:  These two make close personal friends.  They can share day to day interests, small talk and routine activities til the cows come home!  Likely they have a merry band of followers, other friends who keep up with them through tweeting, facebook, IM and texting.  They wouldn’t want to be a moment alone during the day so the door is always open to communicate.

Degree of Marriage:  A great combination for marriage!  They can focus on each other and building a life together without the distraction of heavy psychological issues, overly dominant career plans or complicated emotional drama.  They are focused on having good friends, good times, a happy home, delightful children and interesting vacations.

Progression of Relationship:  Cancer is very protective and careful about building a relationship.  He makes sure she feels comfortable and secure every step of the way.  Although she hardly needs it, he reassures her she is #1 and special by words and deeds.  Cancers don’t play games, being security oriented and nurturing, and Gemini, though a wicked game player under some circumstances, is not encouraged to be that way by a Cancer.  He gives her so much steady and sincere attention, it takes her restlessness away,

Sex:   Sex between a Cancer man and a Gemini woman is like a beautiful piece of music.  The melody is introduced and then embellished to infinite delight.  Familiarity is combined with flourishes and bouquets.  There is a special kind of subtlety that is introduced the more the get to know each other’s tastes and talents.

When It’s Over:  Gemini and Cancer need to have patience with one another a good deal of the time.  Air (Gemini) and water (Cancer) need to extend each other courtesies lest she run roughshod over his insecurities and he appear to cling so close as to bind her butterfly wings.  If worse comes to worse Gemini will have to code it.  The unwinding will be messy and plant seeds for endless future contention because Cancer will have to handle all the responsibilities and he doesn’t want to end it.  Always in the back of his mind is the hope of “neverending love” and reconciliation even as she flips her petticoats on the way out the door to get a breath of fresh air.  He whispers after her, “I know you’ll be back” while she flips over her shoulder, “Get a life!”

More on Gemini Women

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

141 Responses to Gemini Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

• a housewive says:

and i’m so speechless reading all the comments about gemini girl and cancer boy, i’m gemini girl my ex waz cancer, i feel like he was my soulmate. i found myself in his eyes, we had had a great story.. but unfortunately there is a huge wall between us, which made us couldn’t be together, cancer boy isn’t able to make decision as always, or dare to fight for his girl to be his wife… he’s not a real hero yet a sweet guy. i love everything about him, like to kiss his armpit. now i have been married with libra man, even though he’s not as sweet as cancer man, isn’t romantic as cancer man but at least he had fought for me to be his wife. sometimes i miss my cancer man, because of great passionate of love that i ever had.

• Renee says:

My current man is a Cancer and my ex is a Cancer. I am a Gemini and I must say that this is pretty accurate. The Cancer men in my life are gentlemen with a great sense of humor! My man is very sweet, thoughtful, and very attentive to my needs and my ex is a great loving father who is very involved in raising our children. I am a lucky gal….it didn’t work out with one Cancer and I still ended up falling in love with another Cancer! Lol

• Rodney says:

I am a cancer and I have never felt so in-love in my entire life as far as I can remember all thanks to this Gemini who came into my life at just the right moment…..I am gonna scream it loud from my rooftop for the entire universe to hear that I LOVE YOU and wants to be with no one else but YOU… you ignite a something in me I just cant put my fingers on and to be honest, whatever it is, Its filling me with passion overload.
    Asking me to explain why I love you and how much do I love you, would be the same as asking me to describe the taste of water… absolutely impossible!!

Sorry babe, but I’m having one of those days that makes me realize how lost I’d be without you, given that there’s this piece of my heart that smiles every time I think about you, babe you have this incredible way of making my heart happy, infact meeting you, I saw the perfect person and so I loved you, but then when I saw that you weren’t perfect, It made me loved you even more…..you are the reason for my smile and you melt my heart ev-e-ry single time.

• zess says:

OMG what a day……is it full moon??????? Let me see,,,,,, nerds get more hahaha….. oh man he’s climbing, I have to go up and pull him down lol

• Stephy says:

Hahahahahaha stop it right now, and behave your bloody self LOL

BTW speaking of under the full moon ;) tomorrow morning I need to go RE-CONFIRM my reservations for FRIDAAAAAAAAY night happenings so I can tell my someone exactly where we going so I know “which Sandals” to wear :D !!!!!!!!

• jazz says:

First tell me how many sandals do you have ?????????????? i help you with the selection lol

• Stephy says:

LOL I have 3 from which the selection will be made, I think I want to go with the more Plantation rustic yet elegant one :D

• jazz says:

Selecting shoes also depends on occasions………so if the occasion is a lifetime party then go for elegant one ;) what say

• jazz says:

If somebody asks me, what i love to wear, its flats rather than sandals……….it’s not that i can’t carry high heel sandals, but as we know that life is not a smooth road, and those heels can cause you pain and instability……so rather than i heels, i may prefer flat shoes, but yeah no doubt they have to be very nice and costly :)

• Stephy says:

True…..but then what if I don’t know, it will be much harder to decide what to choose….semi formal at the ankle maybe??……and then that leads to the outfit??

• jazz says:

did somebody banged a shoe on your head today,,,,,,,,,, lol you getting crazy……..actuallly i also don’t know,,,, no experience :(

• jazz says:

baby listen do you mind if i go to gym now, as last night i couldn’t go there, as mom gave me a list of stuffs to be picked up,,,,,,i’ll be back in 2 hours, till then you can fix your dinner and stretch yourself………i’ll be there whole night, as i have a half day *)

• jazz says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa waiting for your answer lol

• Stephy says:

Wearing high heels is not everyone ( infact needs be I kick them high heels of and foot it lolol), not usually the most comfortable for some but there are added benefits to wearing heels , it changes body posture, strengthens the core and tones the foot muscles that accentuates the legs :P But I don’t wear heels all the time I alternate between flats for balance as yes, they also have disadvantages too….but with the appropriate occasion I will rock em stilettos hands down!! ;)

Yeah you prefer flats all the time so you can run fast when trouble comes, not me I will take of my heels and put up at fight with it ….. I aint scared!! :D

• Stephy says:

OKAY I WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU RETURN!!….yes tonight is gonna be an all nighter cause no work or school tmrw Hahaha

• Stephy says:

Friday I have a special bang on your head with my shoes….oh no that sentence sounds naughty…LOLOL – okay chat later!

• jazz says:

kill you for this one………….i said i love flats, i can wear heels but not in long run lol

• jazz says:

ohhh just remembered one thing………..it’s a joke but sorry i can’t share with you,,,,just letting you know that yes you should wear high heels lol

• jazz says:

Chalo,,,,,, dance in your stilettos now with hands up ;)

• jazz says:

just wondering what exactly you banging on my head tomorrow ????????????? You giving me the good news that you are now married,,,,,,,,would love it *) So, that’s not a SHOE or what else.

• jazz says:

giving a good news of your 3rd child……….na that’s also not amusing ,,,,,,,,,,tell na please i’m curious lol ????????

• jazz says:

Hey was just going through this page http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/beaches/articles/italys-best-beaches, as i’m planning a trip to venice next year,,,,,,,,,my eyes got stucked on this one

“Miami Plage, while conjuring precious little of its South Florida namesake (save for an abundance of bronzed Latin beauties and an all-white landscape of lounge chairs), is another prime place to settle in for a meal-with-a-view (the wood-fired pizzas are very good) or to rent a chaise or cabana for the day. There’s a take-away snack shop here, too, with inexpensive paninis, salads and burgers.”"”"”"”"”"”" Sounds good one :)

• Stephy says:

Hahahahahah don’t worry your brain about what I’m gonna use to slap u in the back of your head…..lolol

Well I know for sure its not news about been married or no 3rd baby unless off course……..actually never mind that ;)

Oh yes those look amazing, funny the other day I was looking at places in Itlay, I love the architectural buildings and mountainous landscape… “Located off the Sorrento peninsula in southern Italy, Capri is a rocky, mountainous island that’s a favorite with starlets and jet setters.”

(Smh….please stay out of my head!! )

• jazz says:

tell me why are you on holidays……….have you taken any early voluntary retirement :D

You know I cant keep up with you ….you need to stop lol :D

Ok I’ll stop………….. :)

• jazz says:

What happened to you suddenly ??????????? is everything alright

• Stephy says:

Yes everything is wonderful, are you OK?

yaa now ok lol :)

what???????????

Hahaha you are crazy

Will you sit still LOLOL hell you gone now, oh I know :D

did i do something foolish sorry *) >:D<

• Stephy says:

No you did not do anything foolish lolol

then what happened motuuuuuuu

• Stephy says:

” I lying alone with my head on the phone, thinking of you till it hurts, I know you hurt too but what else can we do, tormented and torn apart….. it would make me believe what tomorrow could bring when today doesn’t really know, I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without, what am I without you ……there is no easy way it gets harder each day”……do you know that song?

• jazz says:

no………don’t say you are out of love *( listen to fav

• jazz says:

did you get the gush of love back in you lol ;)

Oh I sure DID, you always kill it with your choice of selections….dang!!!! :D

• Stephy says:

You always just pin me to the damn wall with yours…..gimmi suppem else, no gimmi 2 more :) :)

YOU ARE NO NO FOR ME BUT HEART FUCK SHIT MAN IT KILLS

• Stephy says:

Awwwwwwwwe babe, that’s for sure it does want what it wants.

• Stephy says:

Okay here is one for you though I know you gonna kill that lol ….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg

• jazz says:

damn beautiful song :) my collection is just idiotic and superficial……….i don’t go deep because i know i’ll get drowned :(

• Stephy says:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D okay you WIN!!

Okay one more hahaha :)

ok then give lol

• jazz says:

ok that’s a last one :) it’ll charge you lol

• jazz says:

are your preparing to throw an atom bomb on me lol