Cancer Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Scorpio Couples: Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Ernest Hemingway and Hadley Richardson, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, George and Laura  Bush.

This can be a really wonderful pairing as it tends to bring out the best in both.   I really believe the water signs should stick together!  Gentle, nurturing Cancer defangs the Scorpion monster while her Dragon Lady Persona acts as his psychic Body Shield.  Scorpio women are a pure and powerful source of energy for a Cancer man.  He of all men brings out the maternal in her whilst his serene moonlight energy calms her tumultuous storms at sea.  Together they can be invincible with a very high level of trust.  Together they tend to seek intimacy rather than power.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Scorpio Woman:  Put out a sonar distress signal.   “Deep damsel in distress.  Dive.  Dive.  Dive.”  No one knows vibes like a Scorpio so send out some of your own on the invisible plane.  Draw him to you.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Cancer Man:  Meet her eyes then stare serenely off into the distance.  Then do it again.   Be your innocent little Cancer self.   She’s the Seductress of the Century.  Act insecure and uncertain til the shark starts circling your waters.

Degree of Romance:   There is enough here to make the whole world a beautiful place.  All the world loves these two lovers.

Degree of Passion:  Sooner or later Scorpio goes into an unregulated descent, taking you with her.  Think of all those gorgeous Bourne and Bond water scenes.  It’s a baptism and rebirth.

Degree of Friendship:  Invincible bond of intimacy and trust.

Degree of Marriage:  They make a terrific team and especially caring parents.   They handle money well together.  No one ever strays from this arrangement.

Progression of Relationship:   Scorpio learns to relax and trust again, cradled in Cancer’s loving arms.   Where they go and what they do is way secondary to what they say to one another that would amaze the other ten signs.

Sex:   These two approach the ecstasy of the divine as they use sex for holy communion.

When It’s Over:  Don’t let it end.  You’ll never love this way again.   There is nothing that can’t be forgiven.

Our Rating: 10 /10

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

104 Responses to Cancer Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• :) says:

hmmm girl i m not having a bf, but can giv u a sincere advise ;) never ever be scare of rejection, be urself. Gud 4 u …….. best partner is who doesn’t change u, accept u what u r :) in ur case whatever u r telling is ur words n thinking n according to that the boy sounds very rude……..but maybe the boy has something else going on !!!!!

• lola says:

Okay, update on the situation–see previous threads: so after my cancer male friend acted like a jerk to me, we didn’t talk for about a week. Then he reached out and was really sweet and friendly and made a lot of effort to talk to me every day. After about a week or so of this, he disappeared again and seemed distant the last time we talked (a few days ago). I am kind of confused what is going on here. It’s like he wants to be friends, then he doesn’t, then he does and then he doesn’t again?

HTC and Cancer Boy both said his previous behavior is probably because he still has feelings for me, so is that what is going on here? I am just treating him like I do any of my friends, so it’s not like I’m flirting or anything. I’ve never had a male friend be so elusive, so I’m not sure what to do?

• Realistica says:

….Lola I would move on that is if you haven’t already ;) i mean you have a life of your own and why hold your breath for someone mean and unkind?! do you really want someone like that in your life even if he were to have feelings for you? history has a way of repeating itself dearie. of course nothing wrong in exchanging sweet nothings. that’s why they’re called that becoz they are ……NOTHING!! lol! i got rid of my meanie crab and feeling so much better now. my current is a taurus guy n we get along v well.

• hailtothecrab says:

Lola that was kind of an extension of I was talking about in my previous post. My guess is that he resumed contact to try to get with you and realized, once again, that you still weren’t going to give up your relationship. It would explain why he was sweet and put in the effort and then drew away quickly when you just treated him like any other friend. This is what an immature (usually teenage) crab does, which honestly is kind of alarming behavior for someone in their mid-20s. A more mature crab usually grieves rejection on his own for some time, accepts it as it is, and then moves on completely – or at least makes it seem like he’s moved forward. A more mature crab (and person overall) would be completely over the game playing and will reciprocate friendliness without a hidden agenda.

I would reccomend continuing friendly contact with him (just don’t initiate it) and if he becomes distant, it’s not the end of the world. Even as a Cancer, I’ll say that you don’t need someone as immature that in your life. Though I will say that I think that you may still have somewhat of an attraction to him stemming from the attraction you had when you first met him, otherwise the loss of him as a colleague/friend wouldn’t be bothering you so much, which I think this is common in Scorpio women.

I would probably take some time alone assess your attractions/feelings (I think someone upthread reccomended a “feelings map” for someone else) and I’m positive after completely thinking it over you’ll find that you love your Scorpio and that it’s better to just let Cancer become distant and it may even be best to exclude him from your life if he keeps his act up. Maybe that will give him the epiphany he needs.

• lola says:

Thank you for your great insight once again, HTC! You are completely right that he is behaving like a total teenager! I was just thinking the other day how it reminds me of some high school drama, haha.

I honestly don’t know why I care so much. I think you are right though that I let my initial attraction/connection to him distort how I should feel about how he is acting. In a normal situation I wouldn’t give someone who plays these kinds of games the time of day, male or female, so I should just write off the friendship here, it seems like he can’t handle it anyway. I’ve never been a game player and I certainly am not going to play this cat and mouse game with him.

Thanks for the perspective, it helped me get my head out of the clouds and see him/the friendship for what he/it actually is.

• Alisha says:

Question for the guys: What is the difference between the terms cute, pretty, and hot (if there is one) and which one is better to be called?

• macks says:

im a 15 year old guy and i think there is a difference between the three. cute is like adorable or like cute in a way of a kid. pretty is natural beauty pretty without make up and is a ten without having to get ready and inner beauty. hot is sexy like jaw dropping attrcative but if its just hot then hes prolly just into u for ur body… guys are like that haha i try not to be tho. i call my girlfriend all three shes sooo attractive not just her body though shes smart and funny and sweet and a good person and beautiful and im so in love. shes my world and shes all of the above to me, choosing which one is better to be called is something you can decide on your own

• Natasha says:

i am 17 years old. i am scorpio and my ex bf is a cancer. we was together for 10 months. we broke up due to the fact he doesnt show he cares about me when i always asked him. whenever i will cry when he get into a argument he will just hung up and he is tired then the next day in school he wouldnt ask if i am ok. i got pissed at him and didnt give him his ipod back until i felt back and gave it back. i begged the day he wrote me a break up email for it not to be over. we had remained friends but each time we will hang out we will still kiss and be very attracted to each other. we didnt have sex or anything cuz we are virgins and waiting until we get married. we get into very heated arguments. i feel like im always to one who reachs out to talk again. its been 5 months since we had broken up. i dont wanna wait but something tells me to stay and hold on. we are each other first loves. i know he really loves me and cares about me. he wrote me 100 things he loves about me. i feel like the past things that i have done to him wouldnt be fixed i have slapped him twice he always throws it in my facee. but when he choked me to the point i couldnt breathe. i dont bring up. yesterday we had a real bad argument. he can be very selfish only worry about himself instead of me. i helped with so much like school i made him breakfast every morning when he had no lunch in schuelde at school, i gave him money when he had none. i made him dinner when he had noo food at home. i always took care of him. i am the only one in his life he inspires him to do good things. i feel like i am taken for granted. he knows i am always gonna be there for him im sick of that i want him to be scared to lose me. i feel like i mean nothing to him. i never feel loved by him. i dont know understand how he acts like he dont care and soo selfish. he is sweet at times. i just love too much to let go. he finds me beautiful i am insecure person. he knows everything about me. he is my best friend. we only trust each other. i dont know what to do honestlyy. i keep telling him to change he doesnt do it. i need help

• Danny says:

Im a cancerian male dealing with a scorpio female i dont love her like i use to i remember we talked alot she was the first girl i fell in love with it seem that she made me feel ok to revail my true form of myself usually im funny a show off and egotistical on the outside but deep down i care about people im humble a im geuine and beutiful. i will always love this girl she is always dear to me anything that i thought that was unattractive about me really turned her on she was like the perfect girl for me she made me do stuff i never thought i do she was the first girl i ever drop down on my knees and beg to, i never even tried phone sex until she came along and when the skies were grey she cleared them out for me

• Danny says:

we fussed alot but it seem like every time we got at it we make up and the bond with us got even more stronger everytime i open my heart to her and never done that to any other women before i could not trust nobody but it seems that i can trust her when i first got a glance of her she knock off of my feet as if she was a tornado thats when i knew someday i would fall in love with her

• Danny says:

then this other female came in and tore the scorpio and i apart now she dont love me any more i want to be back on her good side again so i can feel the passionate aura in the air

• Natasha says:

well danny i can tell yu. yu wouldnt get back on her good sign. as a scorpio female i know i wouldnt. she stills loves yu trust me but she dont want to be with someone who wasnt loyal or faithful to her. yu mean alot to her and always will. even if yu get on her good side she will always bring up the pain yu cause time from time. she wouldnt forget but probably forgive. idk im sorry to hear about that good luck.

• Danny says:

even if she say she dont care about me she is still thinking about me she is just hidng it or somthing or is she is weary of trusting me again

• Natasha says:

yepp danny. idk its hard to earn back a scorpios trust. yu gonna need to work hard

• Danny says:

the best i can do is talk to her everyday

• Natasha says:

yea that is the best yu can do. but dont talk to other females cuz its gonna mess up everything.

• Danny says:

nobody not even a friend that i dont like

• Danny says:

what if she tell you leave her alone

• Danny says:

please i need help i just want us to be my bestfriend agian

• Natasha says:

just take things slow with her. remind of all the good things and times yall had

• Danny says:

• Danny says:

she is still quick to say by have i harm her that bad

• anon says:

I’m a Scorpion with a lot of Cancerian in my sign. A LOT. I have formed many lovely relationships with cancers. Whenever I have a bad break-up…I always seem to have a Cancerian sent to me – very soul soothing. Just don’t even need to speak, very intimate and connected, perfect for when I need a big cuddle! I have never had a real long-term relationship with one though…feel that we may be a bit too similar…and there’s not enough to sort of challenge me and help me grow. But I wouldn’t be surprised if I ended up with one. Very sweet stuff.

• Precious says:

I’m a Scorpio female and I just got out of a 16-month relationship with a Cancer male just days ago. This is so trueee! I usually have trust issues, but it was different with him. He had such a caring nature and being a Scorpio, I had a short temper, got irritated over the little things pretty easily, and it’s crazy when my jealousy kicks in, so that nature of his pretty much calmed me down. Our relationship was like bestfriends yet we were in a relationship, and I’ve honestly never had that in any of my other relationships. Our bond was different — the good way. I’m a stubborn, suspicious & jealous person, but he brought out the best in me. I hope to find someone I can have a relationship with like what I had with him. *Sigh*

• Ellen says:

Why did your relationship with the Cancer end?

• victoria says:

i am a scorpio woman and i have been seeing my cancer man for the past month… i have read some comments and it seems the worst is to loose ur cancer.. it seems we have this connection that is unreal.. i have a bestie who is a pisces and we fit together also but i am drawn to my cancer.. it’s so new but he is always on my mind and stands up to me which is sweet but when he pushes me the stinger comes out and i gotta get his soft underbelly and put him back off of me. the good thing ab it is that he is a challenge to me even though we have a lot in common… i’m really excited by this cancer bc he is something totally different…

• victoria says:

i also have a cancer man as my ex-husband but we never had this connection as my cancer man now… Y is that????

• sadscorp says:

ugh the cancer i am in luv with is in luv with an aries woman..i was waiting for that relationship to burn out so i can get his attention back like i had before she came along..but reading ur compatibility with the two i guess it will never happen so i must now pick up the pieces and move on…we had a very deep friendship and i fell in luv but his feelings werent the same ..i recently found out he and aries were into eachother and it broke my heart.. hes very protective over her and although he and i were close hes obviously closer to her because he wont let me say a word about her but i think he talks about me behind my back to her to make her feel secured that shes his true interest..shes an attention seeker and he gives her so much of it..shes his little secret love, im tired of trying to hold him close to me especially if i believe its a losing battle..im so depressed ..i lost my best friend, but he doesnt want me to leave. he begs me to stay. we are very passionate towards one another and the sex is unimaginable but im just too jealous to remain a friend with benifits ..especially since i thought i was the only one in his life that was this close, its just too hard to bare..im very sad…but i dont think he cares..i think it was just all aabout the sex with this guy with me but with her he wants to settle down and be happy..she brags alot about their friendship and it hurts so bad

• Paula says:

i am a scorpio woman with cancer rising…i fell for a cancer man just looking at his picture…that was before i knew he was married…he is much older than me and has been with his wife for years and has grown up children…and i think i was drawn to him also because i had problems at home too- my mother basically rejected me when i was a child and i had to raise myself emotionally and otherwise since i can remember…i had all kinds of problems because of it including low self esteem, emotional defensiveness and emotional detachment so when i saw his photo i had this strong sensation that he was it…i dreamt about us together like scorpios do …i went to see him at a place where he was speaking…he is a bit of a public figure…i felt an enormous connection there (which i think is actually there on some issues at least) and i could feel he felt it too…afterwards i felt totally depressed…i went to see him again at at another place a few days later and gave him a letter, saying not so much that i loved him, but it was obvious from the letter that i felt a strong connection with him…i was hoping he would get in touch… i waited and waited but when no answer came i was left to deal with a deep wound which on top of my childhood depression was a living nightmare…slowly, very slowly, over a period of good couple of years i weaned myself off him…i have to admit too that during that period i used to send him emails about how good it would be if we were together and how wonderful i found him…not psycho stuff although i know it sounds it- i was really careful not to go into the accusing mode although i was dealing with so much i have no idea how i did it…in my emails i was trying to help him too because i knew he was going through a depression too and i know that some of the stuff was spot on…at the same time writing to him helped me to ground my emotions and slowly put things into perspective…i was scared that i would get arrested for harassment but i did it for my own healing too ( at that time i felt too low to have therapy)…sending emails to him made me feel bad because i didn’t want to put him under strain and i was also scared for myself…i must have sent about hundred emails…all i got was silence…no one from his office wrote back to me saying please stop…and he never responded saying we had a connection… i could not make head or tail of it all (this was probably due to lack of emotional awareness and my childhood)…i went to see him for the third time to ground the whole process…when it came to the nitty gritty i was so weighed down by my emotions i only manged a good night and a handshake…it was him who actually did not let go of my hand until i slipped mine out of his…afterwards i felt an enormous warm energy going through my body… emails finished about two years ago and i do not think about him…i have gone online and started dating other men…and then yesterday out of the blue i realised that i still love him and i am now at a total loss at whether i should try to contact him in a more civilised fashion…do we really have some kind of connection? sometimes i feel it is such a shame not to explore this and yet whenever i think about him i fall into wanting to be with him..i would also do it to explore my emotions mostly because i have no clue what i am feeling right now and what i should be doing…i really thought i put this thing to bed two years ago and here it is back again…this scorpio cancer connection has been a real nightmare and yet I would give anything to find my own cancer man who could love me back…

• ScorpioStillin says:

Scorpio woman who is passionately in love..with a Cancer man..and has been for a very very long time..I know in my heart he still loves me..and that he considers the fact knowing I do..regardless of my situation..and what others may say about him. My love for him endureth forever. I hope one day we will reunite and pick up where we left off. This is my wish and I want it to be at OUR command!! Love you GK!! :*

• scorpio says:

I am with a cancer man for 2 years. During our breakup I met another cancer man at my summer job. And he like me. He knew my whole situation with my ez. We got along. He was there when I cry over my ex. He want to be with me even tho I still love my ex. But I can’t be with him. My ex ask me out. I told the boy to leave me alone. Sometimes I feel bad and wish I was with him. But my ex currently my bf is good we are working it work. I don’t trust him.

• Pingback: top spychic chatlines

• Pingback: Masturbation, passion de femme (http://www.masturbation-passion.com), un site sur la masturbation féminine sans vulgarité où les femmes et les hommes peuvent échanger et partager au travers de récits, témoignages, techniques, photos et videos.

• Pingback: Information On Best Thing For Bad Breath

• Ivy says:

This Cancerian guy is my colleague & i probably fell for him at the first sight. When we were introduced, I chose to stay quiet & he’ll distract me during work. That playful kind. There was once where our hands touched, accidentally and its like the time paused, but he retreated. Months passed, and we do get along well. In fact, there was once when he took the blame for me. He laughs at my jokes (but i dont think im even funny). Sometimes I get annoyed easily and he’ll be quick to pick up my mood.

Its just that, I get confused easily, I dont know if he has feelings for me or is he just plain friendly. One moment we act like we’ve known each other forever, and next moment, we ignore each other. Oh, im pulling him in, bit by bit. And I think it’s working cos I achieved 2 goals yesterday ;D Oh well, I’m a Scorpio woman afterall.

• My one and only cancer boy says:

I met a cancer man and yes its very wierd bc the moment i saw him i liked him and we didnt even talked to each other at first. Then we stated talking and then I realized that he was a sweet, caring guy i ever met. Unfortunetly he has a girlfriend, but sometimes get the feeling that he likes me a lot by the way he acts and talks to me. This situation is really killing me because idk if in the future we will be together or not. Its been a while now, and even though i’ve met other guys i feel like i dont connect with them as much as i did with the cancer guy. And i swear im not even exaggerating, but i think of him all the time and hes even in my dreams and i know that he likes me too, he just doesnt want to be unfaithful. I just hope that one day i can be with him.

• Scorpio gal says:

Lola he want u to respond him,so if he disappear u find him.

• Flavored purple says:

I have a Cancer lover and Im a scorpio female and he and I have a outta body experience when we are together it’s like we are high and we aren’t but it sure feels tht way…when he comes to see me tht feeling of being high off him lingers for a least a week,,,but once I lose him outta my site it is back to him not contacting me again and I feel like he feels something also but tries and stay away to keep from getting to close…I don’t know wht to do,,,I try and tell myself it is going to take some time for this to change..patients,,,cuz he is worth it…but should I ask him do he want me to wait for him…

• Confused!!!!( HELP!!!!) says:

Iam a Scorpio woman… I started dating a cancer in high school 06 he was a couple yrs older than me it started off so well he was everything i wanted and needed… I moved in with him when i was 17 … then thee problems started he has two babymothers well one gave me drama!!!… The whole time she told me he has NEVER stopped talking to her… I questioned him of course he denied it!!!!… then two months later he started staying out alot and being out at odd hrs. I just had this feeling he was doing something……….So i went threw his cell there it was… I found texts from his bm.. as well as some other girl!!!… I left him… but i took him back shortly after… he seemed like he was changing… then one day i was at my mothers chilling with him then BAM his bm pulls up then she tells me he still messing around with her he denies it right in front of her… I once thought that would make me feel better… but it didn’t for some reason!!!…. and i still believed her… so i decided to stay on top of my game… i started checking his voicemail and reading text messages it all blew up in my face!!!… he never stopped talking to her just slowed down… and as much as it hurted me i kept trying to brush it off… and i just kept telling myself he loves me more because he chose me over her… i just loved him so much i was 19 at the time not an excuse and at the same time i had no where to go this man took me from an unstable home!!!… so from time to time i would threw it and i would always find something but this time it was different and it wasn’t just her.. so i confronted him he would try to change it around and get mad at me for looking in his phone… and he just wouldn’t admit to anything!!!…. so yrs passed it was 2010… Same things different day!!!.. i decided to take a break i moved in with my sister for five months but still continuing to see him on my time thinking that would be better for me… but i wanted to goback i missed him and he was still getting a piece of me and i didn’t want to see him with anyone else are have anyone over… one day when i was at my sisters he called me and told me he wanted to get a prostitute …. i told him if he did it would really be over!… he said he wouldn’t do it so i went back to his house its VALENTINES DAY hes out getting me a gift i get a call from a good friend of mines who let’s me know he already has a prostitute!!!…. so i just grab everything i had and left didn’t hear from him for days… but one day he sees me and my neighborhood we go at it he denies it!!!.. i just walk away… but days later we end up together again!!!… i cry and cryand plead for him to stop hejust wont says she just getting moneyfor him… at his house i find her bodu wash so i know shes been there don’t understand y and i still continue to talk to him after he hurts me so many times… i even tryed to move back with him but can you believe he didnt let me!!! Wow… i used to be over anytime i wanted tho so he always said as an excuse… but when i was there he nevercame home well to sleep i remember stay up alnight crying waiting for him to come home he even saw the pain and i told him time after time how i felt which waa super hard for me….Then one day i just got really tired i left again… for like two months at the most but like always we always come back together he tells me he lost his house and he’s living with his auntie that y i can’t sleep over but i go over his aunties and kick it for a while time after time off and on we were for a couple months than he gets in a little trouble now he’s in jail!!!… they give me his belonging wow i have his cell again he has a couple of suspicious things from other woman even explicit photos from the prostitute!!.. and one day a manager from some apartments call me asking for him about his lease and it wasn’t the one me and him shared at a time… so the whole time he had an apartment and probely with someone else for about 9 months!!!… and now he’s in jail acting like im his everything i so thought him being away would help me get over him but im still accepting his calls and writing him cause i feel bad for him and i still got love for him… BUT I DON’T TRUST HIM!!!.. I believe he will continue doing the same bs.. he has yet to show me different its been 5 yrs. He has never been faithful to me… as i type this i feel so DUMB!… I guess the apple don’t fall to far from the tree!!!… SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!…
    THEY SAY ITS NOTHING THAT CAN’T BE FORGIVEN WILL I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THAT AND I HAVE YET TO FORGIVE EVERYTHING TIME WE TALK ITS ABOUT HOW HE HURT ME IT NEVER FAILS!!!…
    (ADVICE PLEASE) HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO!!!

• Macy says:

I recently started talking to a cancer man and we met for the first time and got along really well, and talked about trying for a long term relationship. I’m a scorpio woman. He now tells me that he has a problem with my bodysize (too overweight for his taste), I am working on it and have been for a while anyway, but is that it now? Is there no way forward for us now that he has made his mind up?

• Macy says:

More info:
    I recently started talking to a cancer man online, I am scorpio woman. We communicated everyday either by phone, text or skype, and when we met for the first time we got along really well, there was a chemistry, I felt so comfortable with him and I didn’nt want the evening to end. The next day we met for lunch, we talked as though we had known each other for years. We talked about trying for a long term relationship, and he asked me to move to his home town 400 miles away. It was too soon, but I was so happy that we felt the same way about each other. I went home with my head in cloud 9. Then I didn’t hear from him for 3 days, nothing. I was devastated, hurt. When he did finally contact me he told me that he has a problem with my bodysize (too overweight for his tastes). I couldn’t believe it. I was so hurt. I am on a diet and working on it and have been for a while anyway, these things take time, but I know I will get there, and I am doing it for me not for him. So this insult from him was like ‘kicking me while I am down’. I go through hating him tremendously and wanting to be with him. I am hurting and confused. I am just wondering, once a cancer man makes a decision, do they stick with it forever, or are they known to change their minds?

• hector says:

i’m a cancerian guy and i’m in love with a scorpio girl… she doesn’t even know i exist i guess. but she’s an amazing musician and artist and i always watch her concerts at school and at clubs around. i just talked to her one time, when we was together in a school project and i helped her to write a christmas song… she told me i was pretty criative but we never talked again. i think i’ll never be with her, but i love her so much, that i can’t let to love her. even if she has an amazing talented boyfriend. :)

• melsie says:

@Macy….good luck on doing the weight loss for you and not someone else!! My experience with a cancer is yes they can change their minds. It surely doesn’t happen over night. When they make decisions,it seems to lasts forever!! I have a best friend who is a guy cancer and I a Scorpio….the bond we have us amazing,but when he is done talking that is the end of story! He takes time away for days and weeks sometimes of not speaking to me,but in the end he right back like we never had any problems. Great friendship to be had as I know he’ll always be there for me.

• Stouffer says:

I don’t usually leave comments on things like this, or really anything, but I felt like sharing my experience.
    I’m a Scorpio, and very recently I was dating a Cancer. It was my first time experiencing love and he says it was his as well. Long story short, because of the situation we were in, we ended things with the possibility of dating again in the future. Eventually, he began to hate me, at least, that’s how it felt. See, I was always trying to get him to talk about what was bothering him – he never would and that’s a reason our relationship ended. I then find out he’s dating someone who used to be my best friend. I’m not going to get into the whole dramatic story because no one wants to read about my high school drama. (I can’t wait for college). Needless to say, I was hurt and pretty pissed. Partially at myself for letting it get to me. I still think about him from time to time, and wonder if he could make me love him again; If he asked for me back, he’d have to earn my heart from the start. He doesn’t talk to me at all anymore, not since I told him his girlfriend was cheating on him. He’s the only one who doesn’t believe me (go figure).
    But you know what? I don’t care. I’ve wasted enough time in my life for someone who doesn’t know how to appreciate what they have until it’s gone. Now, I’m in a budding romance with another Cancer. One with a better personality. One who treats me better, make me truly feel like I’m glass and should be handled as such. He’s much more gentle, much more relaxed, and he doesn’t want to rush things. I feel like I can slow down my life a little and soak in the sun with him. We’ve only recently met and I already feel more at ease with him than the first Cancer. Yeah, I get excited around him, but even when he’s not around, the simple thought of him makes all my trivial worries disappear. The humor I see in this situation: their birthday is the same day.
    On a side note, my best friend and I checked what our horoscope would say (me playing the male role) and we got an 11/10. I’m sure she’ll be bragging to the new Cancer about this, being the Aquarius that she is and always needing to compete for first place.

• Sandra says:

:O wow! I’m surprised how many Cancer – Scorp relationships didn’t work out here! :/.

My bf ( Cancer) can be a bit possessive at times, but I love him either way ^w^. No one makes me feel the way he does…

• Pariss says:

In “how to attract scorpio woman as a cancer man” part……… It is true….
    I actually done it once (without knowing she is a scorpio girl and thats how to attract them.. : P )

when i was 4th year high… during the first day of the class, i looked at her, i felt attracted to her because she’s preety..But i thought she is sarcastic so i dint mind or look at her again..

after 2 months (by the way , we are classmates : P ). During our class hour .. everyone was bussy… .
    I looked at everyone what they are doing…. and then i looked at her ,she’s far from me , but i dint have admiration..

PLOT : When i looked at her, she also looked at me.. in the eyes. guessing each other’s thinking. Then i looked at my seatmate, and find if she still looking at me… oh my she’s still looking at me : ( .. she smiled. idint show any sign of liking her or wat…

when i didnt looked at her anymore.. she called someone near to me to call me… but i pretend not seeing her.. i actually dont like her at that time.. Starting that time….. she always say ” HI” to me wherever we met…. i dint mind her.. weeks passed by but she still doing the same.. until one day, there’s a classmate showed admiration to her.. and they get to each other… they were talking somewhere in the campus..my friends were aware that she’s like me.. the way i am… they told me ” dude look ate them I think she’s making you jealous..” I just smiled.. i dont like her anyway…

• Pingback: Cancer man scorpio woman – Cancer | Horoscope Guru » Blog Archive

• Olivia says:

I’m almost tempted to show this to my friends. My best friend is the Scorpio, we think of each other as sisters. Cancer is my other friend not as close but kinda-sorta. We used to be closer–he was like my big brother, and I kinda still see him that way. They’re exes and best friends forever, but dear God, I’ve never seen a couple that was just so meant for each other. And they still do love each other, they do. They’ve been through everything together and one without the other is just a scenario that cannot ever happen. But they’re currently in separate relationships and I’m just left wondering why they don’t just get back together and stay together. I hope they do, but I guess right now all I can really do is hope for the best of them and stand beside them no matter what they end up doing. At least I know they’ll always be the best of friends and the truest of companions.

• TRU says:

I’M A SCORPIO WOMEN DATING A CANCER MAN. HE HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND FOR 13 YEARS AND WE NOW ARE IN A DEEP LOVING, RESPECTFUL & COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP! THIS IS TRULY MY LIFE PARTNER AND PERFECT MATCH. WATCH OUT FOR MOODINESS, BE VERY GIVING AND THOUGHTFUL AND IT WILL LAST ALWAYS!

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com