Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Capricorn-Aquarius Couples:  Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley, Ted Dawson and Mary Steenburger

In ancient esoteric astrology, Saturn ruled the signs of both Capricorn and Aquarius.  Thus the Capricorn man and Aquarius woman have a secret connection.  Saturn is the most conservative planet, while Uranus, modern-ruler of Aquarius, is the most progressive, the most revolutionary.  Sometimes you find them combined in an individual like Abraham Lincoln, who epitomizes the best qualities of both, but sometimes you find a rather conservative Aquarius, such as Ronald Reagan.  So that’s what’s going on when these two get together in a relationship?  The Capricorn man is looking for his more conservative element and the Aquarius  woman is looking for some vision to test her practicality.  This can be a great — albeit serious — match.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Capricorn Man: If you’re a Capricorn man trying to attract an Aquarius woman, you can be as serous as you are, Capricorn.  If you’re attracted to this lady it’s because you want a visionary.  You need to build your castles in the sky first, where they belong, and she is the one to help you, so get into a good conversation with her, let her into your mind and let her re-arrange the furniture there and put some potted plants around in colors you’ve never heard of.  Pretty soon you’ll be thinking outside the box.

How to Attract a Capricorn Man as an Aquarius Woman: If you’re a Aquarius woman trying to attract a Capricorn man, it actually works okay to use craigslist, match.com or another site of your choice because the Internet is ruled by Aquarians.  They were using special means for dating long before these sites became popular.  Aquarians are able to reach out to people of like mind using the invisible plane of vibrations in a process akin to telepathy.  It also works to picture clearly the person you have in mind in a process called creative visualization which was invented by an Aquarian. In other words distance is no problem.  You can have what you want.  Just use extra-sensory means.

Degree of Romance:  If any sign would bring out romance in an Aquarius woman it would be a Capricorn guy.  He is so old-fashioned as to be quaint.  This touches her heart in an uncharacteristic moment of tenderness.  They may also find it helpful to play beautiful music while courting.  Aquarius men are highly sensitive to musical vibrations.  It is really their favorite language and it can certainly be the language of love.  If you want romance, play Chopin.  If you want passion play Rachmaninoff.

Degree of Passion: Speaking of passion, this sensory oriented experience can be approximated by these two if accompanied by music.  It lowers the high Aquarius vibration down into the lower chakras where energy is transmuted from mind to sex.  Aquarius do a lot of transmutation of energy.  If you’re a Capricorn you may not understand, but your Aquarius lady does.  Capricorn is by nature quite romantic and lusty which brings out any ladylike qualities the Aquarius woman has hidden in there somewhere and despite her protestation that they’re just friends.

Degree of Friendship:  Aquarius women talk endlessly about friendship and elevate it to an ideal over romantic love, and even agape but Capricorn is actually one sign that might be able to turn into a real friend.  There is a puppy-like quality to a Capricorn in the presence of relaxed others.  Like the little dog yapping at the heels of the Aquarius Fool of the Tarot deck, they can be great traveling companions.  She reaches for the visionary limits while he trots along with four feet on the ground.

Degree of Marriage:  This makes a good marriage, particularly in very young or very old couples, or those not planning on having children.  The relationship has a studious, productive, practical quality to it that makes for a good partnership.  Aquarius is the idealist.  Capricorn is a realist.  Together they can set the limits for what is really possible.  Also as I mentioned both of these signs are basically conservative in nature and they do honor the collective advantage of legal marriage.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship between a Capricorn man and Aquarius woman  will follow a predictable pattern of courtship.  Capricorn is slow and cautious, conservative and sure to follow all the rules — also because he is shy and afraid of rejection.  The Aquarius lady will not be particularly impressed by this because she’s spacing in and out all the time.  Her mind is pretty much bound to always be elsewhere but she does appreciate his attentiveness when she stops to think about it and she also enjoys the fact that he does not pressure their friendship into more until she is good and ready.

Sex: Having sex together is a way of staying grounded.  It is an important day-to-day bond between these two that adds flesh to the vision, so to speak.  Their world is full of possibilities.  They are chasing rainbows and building castles in the air.  The real event of sex that takes place between the two real people is probably as real as they’ll ever get together.  Capricorn is an ardent and lustful lover while Aquarius provides the imagination and playfulness that keeps it lively.

Our Rating: 9/10.

Capricorn Man and Scorpio Woman
Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman
Capricorn Man and Pisces Woman

102 Responses to Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

• SmartAir says:

Oh, I found out how it ends… Cap man tries foolishly running back to his “one that got away” and leaves the Aquarius going “wtf just happened?!”

• Tropic of Cap says:

SmartAir–What do you mean? Cap man ran back to an ex-? What sign is she? Also Aqua or something else?

• SmartAir says:

well, no, she isnt available… but they have a ld affair for 5 months, then she chose to stay with the guy she was with. But, either way, they say capricorn’s have that one love that will always have their heart. She’s a libra. I did their charts, high passion but not for the long run.

• SmartAir says:

had*

• marmar says:

OMG!!! SmartAir, that has happened to me 3 times with Cap men. I will never date another Capricorn. They are full of crap, they say one thing and mean another. They talk about how committed and loyal they are but in reality they are quite the opposite. I think Cap men are more in love with the idea of women loving them rather than learning to actually love a woman. I often see these Cap men looking for the damsel to rescue, even if they say they hate drama and clingy women. Watch the ones they marry, complete drama queens that take them for every cent they have. Cap men can’t handle smart women, they want to be the one in charge and with all the good ideas.

• SmartAir says:

With your last sentence there.. that’s what had crossed my mind. It’s control, and if they can’t, then they’re not interested. Ok heres how it ends people:

Capricorn man will realize that his Aquarius woman cannot be tamed so he will leave in search of a business woman who still is a little girl at heart and doesn’t have much of a social life.

• SmartAir says:

just kidding.. I still can’t figure it out. I think it was a mirror image thing. I was accused of all that HE was, but I wasn’t. Just because I was jealous one time in my life doesn’t mean I’m going to be jealous forever. I tackled the program and got rid of the problem. Smh… boys.

• aquarius says:

it dont say how it’ll end. why? :o

• KeMiHaLo says:

We met in college. We started off as friends & when he asked me to take it to the next level, I told him I would if he stopped smoking cigarettes. He stopped the next day. The sex was UH-MAY-ZING!! We were just friends with benefits for 5 months then he told me he loved me. So we became a couple. We dated & moved in with each other. He proposed, I said yes, but that I didnt want to get married right away. We were engaged for 5 years (typical Aqua woman who doesnt want to be tied down. Typical Cap man who wants to be grounded). Our son was born close to our 7yr anniversary together & we got married 6 months later.

I LOVE my Cap man. He is patient when I need him to be, and assertive when I need him to be. He is by bestfriend, my provider, my protector, my soulmate.

-Happy in love for 8 1/2 years

• SmartAir says:

lucky…. I’m starting to think the administrator of this site died. Or, maybe an Aquarius herself, and forgot about it LOL

• SmartAir says:

nice one smartass ;) Fellow Aquarian like myself? It doesn’t say how this relationship ends as opposed to other pairings. She has received an email, with no response. Makes me wonder. I’m also not the only one asking.

• Aquarius girl says:

That is so right on with the Capricorn thing. My best friend is a cap man and I wanted it to be more but he lives in the past and can’t get over his ex. It’s rather disappointing but also kind of endearing. I’m over it though, I have moved on and we are still best of friends.

• AquaWoman says:

OMG! I love these sites! Just to read what my fellow Aqua woman have to say! We are all on point! Love Us! ;)

• AquaWoman says:

As far as the Cap man you were so right on point! My Cap ex cant seem to forget me but once we are reunited he does some F*** up s*** to push me away Weird!

• AnnAriff says:

I am an aquarius woman been in a rship with a Capricorn man for a year now… Cap man are f**k up… He said his fb and hphone is his privacy, until i am married to him… But once he forgot to logged off from his fb, i found out he has an affair with another girl… Its already 3 months… Wen i asked him, he said its biz opportunity… Before he go back to his hometown( he lived with me, and sumtimes will go back to his mom’s house) he said sorry… On the way back, he called me once n saying he feel sad everytime he thinks abt me… Now its been 3 days, no sms, no phone call… Wtf?? Yes, i agree wen ppl say capricorn mens cant handle smart women as an aquarius coz they are full of shit….. All lies…nothing they said is true…

• Having 2nd thoughts says:

Ok so I just met a Cap man who I am begining to fall for… reading these posts makes me have 2nd thoughts…..

Discouraged….

• Tropic of Cap says:

dear Having 2nd thoughts…it can work…find out both of your chart compatibilities before you pull the trigger! ;-)

• SmartAir says:

Having 2nd thoughts,

Just stay mentally focused of your actions and words and don’t dive too quick. They like to take things slow, even if their charming words melt your heart. They are very cautious and calculated people. I miss mine a lot. Would settle for friendship at this point lol! Cap’s are such great gentlemen, but they tend to worry and have difficulty moving on from certain relationships.

• cant_let_go_of_capman says:

He will come from no where and sweep you of your feet ladies! The capricorn man will stir a passion within you and will awaken a part of you only he could ever satisfy. I fell head over heels in love and i honestly believe he loved me to…neither one of us ever felt feelings this strong and intense with anyone before, we could not stop thinking about each other and it was a little scary, especially because i decided to leave my bf of 8yrs to explore these undeniable feelings i felt for someone who i had just met. The cap man really knows how to make a woman smile, knows all the right things to say and wow the sexual attraction/chemistry unbelievable, he has such passion! It was a whirl wind romance, the cap man loves to “assume” things and it was his assumptions and the fact he wasnt man enough to pick up the phone and find out the truth, (i thought i was at least worth the truth) that ended us, he stuffed up our second chance…i wouldn’t change what we had ever, he/us really changed me i can never go back to the old me, i still always think about him and after all the hurtful things he said to me when it ended, I still love him and crave him…enjoy every moment with your cap guy, savour every kiss, touch,glance…dont be afraid to tell him “actions speak louder then words”! this cap guy definitely left his aquarius girl asking wtf just happened?

• SmartAir says:

^^^ ditto.

• Aquariangoat says:

I’ve had a few run-ins with Capricorn Men and I must say.. I am one of those aquarian women who are attracted to their polar opposites. I’ve dated a Libra before and I found it to be very annoying and overbearing.. His moon sign was a Cancer which is another opposite that I found a connection to. But the relationship didn’t last very long. But anyways..
    As of recently, I have been seeing a Capricorn Man and I need some advice. I don’t know how to approach trying to get to know him more since he has a very busy schedule and is very driven into his music career. He’s reserved, and really passionate about what he does. We already went on one date which was very successful, but I don’t know how to approach his very shy nature. I’m already really interested in this Cappy man and I need some advice from fellow Aquarian ladies as to how you ‘lured’ your cappy men! lol :) He shows some interest in me by wanting to hangout before one of his shows and he’s told me that he’s very excited that I’m coming out to see him. Would he want to be just friends for a very long time first because of his reserved/ yet busy schedule? Or be interested in dating me? Help please!!

• Tropic of Cap says:

yes, as a Capricorn, i know if we’re interested we want to get to know the person before we really commit.

the communication can be dicey (difficult) between these two signs, so i would be aware of that.

sometimes Aquarius can be hurtful with the offhand comments (without realizing) …and Capricorn can be controlling/domineering, so those would be the areas to look out for. Capricorns also usually don’t like for people to act crazy…so i would limit that – be dignified, Caps are impressed by that…

• Aquariangoat says:

So far.. communication is incredibly difficult due to how busy he is from work. I’m not sure if I should continue pursuing (since I am afraid of coming off as too pushy and scare him away), and wait until he texts me to want to hangout, or I should just text him and ask.
    This situation is very unfamiliar to me because I rarely deal with Capricorn men but I really want to make this work. Should I just sit still and be patient?

• once in a blue moon......... says:

Hi Aquariangoat, this is in reference to you situation.

It’s your lucky day so i hope you’re ready and here we go…….

Depends. Cap’s are simply put, CAREER DRIVEN. It is something that they can confidently exceed and do well in because it is within their grasp and realm that they can control. The same would go for health, interests, hobbies, travel etc. But relationships takes two people, NOT one thus the result of a shy, introverted (yet amazingly driven, persistent and ambitiious) and cautious type of man. You said he’s in the music sector? Perfect conversations to have is talk to him about music and what type of music you like and compare.

Second point is age. Depending on how old you two are the tactics used to attract a capricorn man are very different. For example, if both of you are young and twenty something then focus on yourself and take the “be patient” route because he’s working (i mean REALLY LONG HOURS type of working) . However if both of you are older say, after thirty or so then you should PURSUE and LET him know that you are interested. He won’t think that you are being pushy or scary but INDEPENDANT and STAND out from other woman that he’s never seen before. Show him you care and are serious about having a relationship with him. Cap man at the end regardless of his career and work, he wants to see his wife and family. In fact his focus will SHIFT towards his wife and family because his priorities have changed. TRUST ME, they do despite being borderline loner and introverts.

Of course this depends on how much you like him and you have to trust your gut feelings on this one. If you like him enough GO FOR IT, if not forget it…….

Oh and from my experience, cap men and aquarius woman have the best and most stimulating conversations. They can talk about ANYTHING and would go on and on………

My two cents, good luck

P.S. I’m a cap guy.

• Breezy says:

I’ll start from the beginning. Three years ago I met this handsome Capricorn man. The first night we met, we made out. It was very passionate, and almost life changing. Well about a year and half/ 2 years ago we reconnected via FB. He expressed how he cared about me, and I tried, and tried and tried to make something of us, but we just couldnt connect the way I wanted us to. We stayed in touch even when I turned his advancements down and in time we grew very close. We became friends. Then one day we got in an arguement which almost ended our friendship. I swallowed my pride and told hi, I was wrong because I was. He accepted my apology, but he didnt truly and really accept it until a month and a half later. During that time it ate me up inside. That’s when I first realized I cared for him, and it was more than just a friendship care. And than… recently, I’d say roughly two months ago, I confided in him. He helped me get through a tough time, and ever since then I’ve been making an effort to see if we have more. And we do. Now I’m just scared. These posts really left me wondering if i should back off. Not only that, I know capricorns are very careful when it comes to partners, aand I just dont want to fall for him and than he later on decides that I’m just not for him because Im whatever…. Help! Breezy!

• Tropic of Cap says:

dear Breezy – sounds like you guys have a good thing going…i would say, keep trying – any relationship has its risks, regardless of signs…if it’s going well, just keep working at it…fear is evil – avoid fear…pray to G-d for help…G-d is love…

sorry to be cheesy, but “the only thing we have to fear is FEAR, itself.” (this was first said by Aquarius Franklin Delano Roosevelt.)

let us know how it’s going!

• Breezy says:

:) thank you for the advice. I spoke to him yesterday about something that I had on my chest. And his response was ” blah.. blah.. blah & than I’m glad we can talk about these things and move on, and keep this good thing that we have going.” Hopefully it does.
    BreeZy

• Asdrew214 says:

So I am an Aquarius female born Feb. 14 1989, I’ve been dealing with my capricorn guy born Jan. 7,1984 for about 5 months now we speak atleast 5 days out of the week and I see him on his days off… However I am starting to feel something for him which really frightens me considering I am not really the emotional type. Well in one of our drunken conversations he says, ” we work because opposites attract” I’m figuring he would tell me how he feels about me but all he says is ” I like your personality” ?????? Did I miss something?!? Should I reconsider this relationship?! I REALLY like him and I’m willing to try something serious but I’m confused HELP!

• 28 aquarian says:

no other word than crapicorn i adored this man whom i had a four year relationship with, until a huge row over his ex who can do no wrong. looking back he controlled me in a suggestions way(suggesting what i should do) he never seemed to take me out as he always had to be the centre of attention the thought that someone didnt like him drove him mad . kept me away from his family and friends, always put me down when i became seriously ill he ran away he never ever put me first, he was always right.. very genorous and had to buy friends …wasted love and heartache on this man,, learning to get my free spirit and self esteem back xxxx

• iloveike........ says:

i am in love with a capp man,we have been dating for 3yrs.we have a great bond and the best sex ever,but i do know it wont last for too much longer.

• Belle says:

@ iloveike — why don’t you think it will last too much longer?

• cap man says:

I’m a cap man in my twenties born jan 10th. The aqaurius woman I am attached to is a jan 31st b day and is older than I am with 2 kids.

We originally met at a bar in one state and instantly and had an instant connection. We went “out” i guess for a couple of weeks and she left and disappeared. A year or two later we were in communication and 4 states away discovered we lived a town apart from each other.

Here and there for a couple of years we would see each other and get together. At some points she wasn’t ready for a relationship and had personal issues other times I wasn’t ready (didn’t feel financially stable and went back to rehab for alcohol). It was actually one of the biggest reasons I made the decision to go back to rehab because of how much I liked her and knowing I wasn’t in a position to date her.

I started talking to her again maybe in november/december of last year. We had a phone conversation about how much we actually thought each other through the years and have always felt like soul mates and would be together.

I sent her flowers a time or two from texas and flew back to california a day before valentines to see her. She ended up moving into an apartment 4 streets away from where I lived (without knowing where I lived).

She was not in a good place in her life and didn’t feel confident about herself etc. We lasted from about febuary to april and I did everything I could to help her and be there for her. Then she cut communication with me and we didn’t talk for a while. She felt like I was investing in her by getting her flowers when she was sad, chocolate, and traditional things (it was really hard for me to do that but pushed through it and did it anyway).

A few weeks ago she texted me/communicated with me and said she had to initiate communication because I wasn’t going to and that’s all she wanted me to do. (i am extremely stubborn, i don’t know if other caps are)

She is HORRIBLE at communication unless it’s in person. I never know if she is actually going to ever respond to my texts or answer my calls. (most of the time she doesn’t answer my calls so after a little bit I just stop calling again even though she wants me to call and text her — and if she doesn’t answer I am just supposed to stop by her place apparently, which I don’t do). We can talk about anything and have shared things with each other that we have never told anyone else and feel very comfortable being around each other.

We are not in a relationship now but still believe we will be married someday. It feels like we could both move on opposites sides of the planet and somehow we would end up around the same place again.

I don’t know how other capricorn men are but I am very logical, methodical, and over analyze everything. Manipulation has been a problem for me and have to hold back now to not manipulate people. With her we both seem to like mind games and I am always under the wrong impression about what to do … I will be straight forward and ask a question like “where do we stand” and “do you care if i take someone else to an event” (she goes to her parents every weekend and there’s really no communication between friday-sunday with her). Anytime I ask a straightforward question the answer feels like she is saying one thing but means something else.

For example I was at her place and stayed the night the other night.. originally I had gone over there to just ask her where we stood. The answer was we were friends and that she really isn’t in a position to date (due to the kids she can never go out so we don’t have alone time ever and her parents won’t babysit). Then she talks about us being married and we both know we love each other.

I don’t know how it is with other cap man/aquarius woman relationships. I had to stop myself from over analyzing the situations and she is still hard for me to deal with because of the communication issue. If she says one thing she really means something else and I am supposed to know that haha.

There’s lots of contradictions for what I do and say and what she does and says as well. We have a lot of differences but a deep connection on a spiritual level. I can’t lie to her (although I don’t lie anyway I am really honest) because she would know I was lying.. she’s also the type of person that can sense when something is wrong.

It’s not easy and not the dream relationship/friendship/whatever that I had in my head but sometimes you can’t help who you love.

I have really never had a girlfriend and never dated anyone or asked women out in highschool. I don’t think I had any physical relations with a woman until I was about 18. I have always been extremely picky, I go through different phases in my life of isolation, unmotivation, then that phase will pass and I will go 100% full throttle and accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.

I know for me when I want something bad enough I will stop at nothing until I have it. Then once I get it and accomplish it I become uninterested… sometimes I have to prove to myself that I can do something. The learning curve for me is extremely fast so I can teach myself a lot of information very quickly.

I do not handle failure well and if other cap man are that way that’s probably why they are so motivated and full throttle sometimes because failures will make me miserable. However if I was to need her for something, I know there’s a good chance she wouldn’t come through.

I am more independent and don’t really feel the “need” of anyone else (or want to feel the need anyway) because I find it’s a weakness.

I wouldn’t know how to give you advice for a capricorn man since everyone is different. If you are dating someone new and it’s in the initial stages then you may have to initiate things and ask him out. Then make a very positive first impression and make him really interested. For me when something is more difficult I am more interested…. so you might want to have really good sex with the guy and then play hard to get for a while and not have sex with him until he works for it. That drives me crazy… and it’s not about the actual sex it’s more of the mentality of “why doesn’t she want to have sex with me” and creates self doubt about performance etc. If someone told me i was bad in bed I would do whatever I had to whatever it took to make sure it would be great the next time because that would be a failure haha.

I don’t know if I would act on my advice that’s just me. I’m pretty sure that’s why she doesn’t communicate well because it’s a control thing where when she does communicate with me she knows she can get me to come over.

With both of us we both have had self esteem issues and if on an individual level and independent level we don’t feel good about ourselves there’s not really anything one of us can do to make the other feel better about themselves. It’s something that we have to do independently on our own. Sometimes you can supply the hammer and nails but you have to let the person build it on their own.

For me now I am not going to try to date someone else. I would rather see someone I truly care about, have a connection i have never felt with anyone else, knows me for who i am, and accepts me a couple times a month than date someone else. I am extremely loyal, never cheated, and can easily focus my attention on other things in between.

I think someone else had mentioned above that they dated a cap man that couldn’t get over his ex. I would agree with that and if the guy has an ex like that you should probably figure that out as he would probably not feel fully committed to you because of those feelings for the ex.

• 28 aquarian says:

wow cap man.. i have read with great interest i am an aquarian an struggled with my capricorn relationship i am too, stuburn and independent how similar your relationship was to mine i also have too children couldnt really go out but loved my partner in fact still do i am an extremely loyal person and although ther relationship is over it is still difficult loved each other one day texted and spoke 200 times a day together four 3 half years, spending he rest of our lives together a row the next or disagreement which ever way you want to look at it end of no comunications what so ever neither of us would give in and speak four months later and still check my phone how life changes..

• LiloLover says:

My man is a capricorn and his love is out of this world… At first I was concerned about our compability but boy, he convinced me. I never thought I could be with anyone but an Aquarius but I missed out on the Caps all these years, what a bummer…

• aqua lover says:

i am in love with a aquarius girl but i feel i can build a long term relationship do you think i can??

• the realist says:

omg its so crazy i see all these things in my relationship with my capricorn man. so far we are loving being in each others world we both have big outlooks on what we want out of this relationship and we are continuously on the same page about things.i love how things are going

• Dontgothere says:

Capricorn men suck!!! You might get good conversation and have fun somtimes, but they are controlling, self-fish, conditional lovers and egotistical.

• aquigirl12 says:

I have been dating a Cap guy for a little over 6 months. We have known each other for 18 years. I’m 33 and he is 39. I love him very much and I do everything I can to be good to him…not out of trying to make him happy but because I truly love doing things for him. Some days everything is perfect…this spell can last for weeks at a time and then out of the blue if I say anything that he doesn’t like in the least little way he will explode like a bomb. I feel like I walk on eggshells and constantly have to try to know what will or will not make him mad. He has had a very shady past…as have I…but we’ve both been completely honest with each other about past relationships. Where I leave the past in the past…he doesn’t miss a beat to bring something up if he sees or hears something that makes him think of anyone in my past. Because we grew up in the same small town we already knew the good, bad, and ugly about the other one.

I have a daughter and he has two children from previous marriage….he loves mine and I love his….things are great which is one thing we both insist on in a relationship. He is very guarded with telling me how he feels but I have learned that, for him, when he sends me a random text message telling me ‘thank you’ or just shares something from his day (even though it might not be often)…that is how he expresses love. He knows the way I show love is by doing things (taking care of him) for him.

We have a very strong physical attraction…and the sex ranges from either very intimate and sweet….to wild and crazy. Just depends on the mood. I do know that letting him control things is important to him…and not to me…so I let him. I’m the one who doesn’t want to rock the boat and he doesn’t mind confrontation at all. As a matter of fact….he will let anyone at anytime know if he is upset or not happy with something. He is very helpful to others and will do anything for anyone unless he is crossed by them…then he will NEVER forgive.

He does have a strong sense of being accepted and thinks A LOT about what other people think or hear of him. For example, he does not want his friends to think of him as soft and caring…even with me. He is VERY VERY VERY jealous…but does not want anyone to see it. His jealousy is almost too much to take at times. He is not violent with me about it or anything like that…but he will most certainly let me know in a LOUD raging way that he doesn’t like me even conversing with any other males.

He is def a fixer…if I have a problem he wants to just fix it…often I don’t want him to fix anything…I just want him to listen (that is more of a man vs. female problem than cappy and Aquarius).

The main thing I am concerned about is if he is in this for the long haul or not. I’ve been married and divorced and had several crappy relationships….I love him and I know he loves me…I just wonder if love is enough for the cappy? We are older, have already done the stupid things that most young people do in young relationships, and we both just want to be happy. As I said, I just wonder if he is here for good. He recently moved in…which is fine. I’m very independent, have a great job, make good money and take care of myself and my daughter. He recently (before me) went though a hellish relationship….lost his job….and several other terrible things. Since dating me he has kind of regrouped and gotten back on track. He has a new job that he loves, although he isn’t making the kind of money he would like…he is doing something he loves and I can tell that he feels like he is contributing and helping, which is important for him.

We pay our bills and things together….there are no secrets about any of that…and I’m pretty sure at some point marriage will be approached which scares the he!! out of me. Because I have a small daughter and he lives here (the only guy that has ever spent the night at our home since her dad and i divorced) I know that I will want to make this ‘official’.

one more question I have about Cappys….and please be honest when responding, do they typically use people or just choose to be in a situation because it seems to be the best ‘option’ at the time? I was recently very fortunate to purchase a very nice, very large house with cash….So I have no house payment in a 5 BR house, I have a great job, financial security, etc….things that would make anyone kind of appealing. Can anyone tell me their experiences, if any, with the possibility of caps using people.

• Aquacita says:

I NEED HELP! So im female aqua n i met a cappy male in feb at the gym he is a trainer there so im 23(bday 2-11) n he is 34(bday 1-16) so when i first met he was writing dwn wht i needed to do n whrever n he kept looking at me but in a different way then i came to the.gym the next day n said hey beautiful ive missed u i was confused y would he miss me i barley talked to him the first time a few days passed n he would always wave or say hello to me n when i would leave he would say goodbye to me n sometimes have lil convos n after the convos ended he would always touch or squeeze my should or arm n once he was leaving n he gave me two hugs n kissed me on the cheek i only known him for like 3 weeks i told him about n he said he was sry but i actually like i wanted to kiss him after that kiss n so on i started to like him but he also acted as tho he didnt even knew he kissed me he is always looking my way n staring at me n making faces at me i always find myself looking at him n thinking about him n so today i had a 1 hr session with him bcause i want to loose weight n.today i felt something between us but i dont know what.to do…should i tell him or should i just wait n see wht he does?

• Emily says:

I dated a capricorn man for a few weeks. Ive never threw a man out the window as fast as the capricorn man. he says one things and means another. I dont think he will ever be happy in a relationship as he is always looking for the next one. I will never date a capricorn again

• Miss Aquarian says:

I met “my” Cappy back in high school. We took a class together and bonded the very first day of the semester. I’m a little over a year older than him, so I always looked at him as a “just a friend.” (In high school, it’s not the most desirable thing to date an underclassmen.)

Fast forward to five years later– four years post high school– and we still keep in touch. We’ve always had the best conversations, but for the first time since we’ve met, I find myself wondering what it would be like to have a relationship with him.

Two years ago, his best friend revealed to me just how much my Cappy has always liked me. The best friend even went as far as to say “he’s obsessed with you.”

Funny thing. The Cappy never said or did anything that blatantly let on how he felt about me. So I was truly shocked when I found out. At the time that I found out though, I just didn’t think I’d be a good match for him.

As an Aquarius, I’m just as honest with myself as I am with others. I know how wishy-washy, free-spirited I can be, and I know I’d never want to hurt my Cappy.

But things are different now. I’ve been in some pretty rough and relatively quick flings in the past two years that have fine-tuned my perception of what I want in a man… everything leads to the Cappy.

Not only is it selfish desires that attract me to him now. It’s also how much I’ve witnessed him mature and evolve into a man over the past few years that just makes it impossible to get him out of my mind lately.

He’ll be coming over to visit next week, and I’m wondering if I should say anything about what I’m feeling.

Seems simple enough until I add this one detail: I’m expecting. Due in late June.. and it’s not the Cappy’s kid. The father and I have already determined it won’t work out. It was a mistake to be brutally honest.

The Cappy hasn’t treated me any differently however. He’s even made subtle comments suggesting that he wouldn’t mind caring for the baby as his own.

But that’s not my intention. Characteristic of an Aquarius, I’m extremely independent & well qualified to take care of child on my own. What I want to know is if I should just continue on without letting the Cappy know how I’m feeling?

If I don’t say anything to him, will he ever admit to any feelings for me? I’m extremely intuitive (another common Aquarius trait), so I can FEEL the attraction when we communicate, whether face to face or via phone/text. Should I act or wait until he expresses himself?

• jduece1-30-73 says:

I’ve been with this cap for 5 years, a live in girlfriend, and major financial issues on his part. He doesn’t show emotions, but the sex was the GREATEST! Not so much as of late. I have mentally checked out months ago. I will be ending it next week after Statstics final. We make better friends, but he may to want to be my friend when I am single.

• jduece1-30-73 says:

Misprint: he had a live in and it was NOT me.

• Confused aqua says:

I’m divorced for 1 1/2 years after 30 years of marriage and have managed to work two jobs and not think about dating. Then I met this cap man. I have never had feelings like this. This is what it should have felt like when I married 30 years ago, but it didn’t. We have been dating about a month and the last date was amazing! Now he has just stopped calling. I am so confused. The last call was “I have a family emergency and need to be there for my family”. I agree he needs to be there for family, but….. you can’t make a 5 min call every day or so? Is this normal? Does a family emergency constitute no contact? Will I always be shut out like this? I was worried, because I didn’t know if he was hurt or something had happened. I knew I was opening myself up to possibly be hurt, but there was something about this capricorn that I was drawn too. Reading these post makes me wonder that maybe I should just run, but I’m afraid that I will never feel these feelings again if I run. I guess I’ll go over that bridge when I come to it, if he calls again after the family emergency.

• SmartAir says:

Miss Aquarian,

Tell him what the friend told you. He’ll blush and laugh, but he’ll admit to it. Cappy’s are wusses sometimes and worry-warts, so you must bring up stuff. The connection is Saturn. Aquas and Caps both have it. Aqua’s aloofness side comes from the additional planet, Uranus. I know exactly the connection you’re talking about.

Confused Aqua,

Caps can confuse us, but what Cap men REALLY love is an independent woman. They also REALLY love their family and have been known to shut out the world (even lovers) when tending to family issues. Just do your own thing. He’ll call :) Oh btw, they’re also the slowest movers of the zodiac. Back when I dated a Cappy, he’d get ahold of me 3 times a week, but each time we physically saw each other we would talk and talk and talk for HOURS, it was ridiculous, but very entertaining. He’ll call. Don’t worry :) Btw, Cancers are just as good as Capricorns. I’m dating a Cancer right now and his mannerisms and thoughtfulness are just as good, if not better, than the Capricorn. Of course, he also has a Taurus moon and Libra rising, so he likes his independence (score) and knows how to handle his business (like a cap, or earth sign).

• WaterGirl says:

MAN I JUST STARTED TALKIN TO A CAPPY ABOUT A MONTH AGO HE LIVES IN GEORGIA & I LIVE IN ILLINOIS & HE IS EVERYTHING THAT I’VE EVER WANTED IN A MAN .FUNNY CARING AMBITIOUS VERY GOAL ORIENTED LIVES DIRTY TXT MSGS LOL…I LIVE IN A DIFFERENT STATE SO WE’VE JUST BEEN TXTN BUT OUR CONVOS ARE AMAZING .HES ALREADY EXPRESSED HIS INTEREST IN ME & I HAVE AS WELL.. HE LIVES 8HOURS AWAY BUT YET HE HAS ALMOST ALL OF MY ATTENTION & HE’S COMING TO VISIT ME IN 2 DAYS!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATLEY I’VE HEARD SOME TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT HIM. HE’S BEEN IN ALOT OF RELATIONSHIPS WHICH ALL ENDED BECAUSE HE WAS UNFAITHFUL & MANY SAY HE IS A HABITUAL LIAR! EVERY GIRL WANTS TO THINK SHE I DIFFERENT THEN THE NXT & MAYBE SHE CAN CHANGE HIM. BUT HEARING THIS NEWS IS & READING YOUR POST HAST REALLY GIVIN ME SECOND THOUGHTS… I NEED ADVICE PLEASE ON WHAT TO DO!! HE WILL BE HERE IN a COUPLE DAYS & I DON’T WANNA DO SOMTHIN WITH HIM THAT I WILL REGRET…

• Pingback: Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman Relationship « MY Aching Book.com

• Pingback: Aquarius Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility « MY Aching Book.com

• Concerned Fish says:

I have a Cap classmate and his girlfriend is an older Aquarius. Though in a committed relationship, he keeps flirting with other girls, including me! And he trusts me enough to tell me he cheated on her several times, and he likes me, but he’s only after the physical part of the relationship. But I already have my own Cappy (I’m a Piscean by the way). What can I do to make him realize he should be sticking with his girlfriend? He’s a good friend and I’m a little concerned about him and his girlfriend.

• Matt says:

Capricorn guys are fine. If the relationship goes south, its usually the air-heads fault.