Cancer Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Capricorn Couple:  Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock;  Savannah Brinson and Lebron James (Thanks, Cher).

This is a classic combination of a protective strong male (he is either fatherly or, if living in his shadow, a needy little boy) whose mate plays the role of daughter or mother depending on what else is going on.  These two are the greatest “rescuers” (euphemism for suckers) in the zodiac.  They fit together even better than most opposites and are likely to stick it out through thick and thin because they worship the marital role … fanatically.  This is the couple we vote “Most Likely to Call Each Other Mommy and Daddy” or to have a bumper sticker proudly proclaiming “”We are Family” as if that was some kind of Nobel laureate area or major justification for their existence.  If this makes your heart skip a beat, come on along for the ride.  You can be the “Baby On Board.”

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Capricorn Man:  Dry her tears, show sympathy for her seemingly endless and overwhelming problems (like the endless worries of chewing gum and walking at the same time).  Really, this is a permanently distressed damsel just looking for a kind shoulder who in return offers an incongruously serene feminine energy like a drink of moonlight.  Do a classic courtship, My Good Man.  Show interest in her family and be sure to ask her father for her hand in marriage.  Be especially nice to her mother because she‘s going to live with you some day.

How to Attract a Capricorn Man as a Cancer Woman:   Your general fretfulness combined with your uncanny ability to calculate advantages is the winning formula.  The former will make him swoon with desire while the latter will take him out at the knees.  Finally, you’ll think, here is a real man:  strong, silent, and loaded with goodies.  Why, he even embraces the idea of being a father someday, so tell him what a good one you think he’ll make.

Degree of Romance:  These two are a dream come true of romantic illusions for one another so well do they play their gender roles.  He is Mr. Responsibility. She is Ms Dependent.  He WANTS to play the role of Protector and Provider.  In fact, he’s been scouring the ends of the earth looking for someone who will LET him be more of a man.  He is utterly enchanted by this moonlight creature who clings to him in gratitude.  They will have incredibly romantic moments after every major thing he does for her or gives her.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not really their thing, or rather not her thing.  She will tend to try and make him feel guilty (“irresponsible” or  “out of control”) for any outbreaks of fire in the belly.

Degree of Friendship:   Two marriages which personify the classic Capricorn-Cancer model are Ronald “Daddy” and Nancy “Mommy” Reagan — and Brangelina.  Were they, are they,  friends?  You be the judge.  They are more bonded and co-dependent than friends could ever be.

Degree of Marriage:  Really excellent.  Best in the zodiac.  They are both old fashioned and believe in marriage, probably both coming from failed families that left them craving what they think a family is.  And for heaven’s sake, a Cancer woman wants nothing to do with risky co-habitation or financially undependable love affairs.  After all, marriage is the biggest business deal she’ll ever make.  She wants a gigantic rock to cement the partnership, too!

Progression of Relationship:  He will have to move slow and steady to assuage her rather neurotic fears.  Does he REALLY love her?  Will he mention the “M” word first, or does she have to?  Will he understand how insecure she feels until she gets that ring on her finger?  Will be pick a big enough ring?  Will he favor an evening wedding with tails?  Will he hurt her  like [insert her exes here]?  You get the drift.   And this is on the first date!

Sex:   Every once in awhile he can talk her into it especially if he’s been “good to her” lately.  This makes him feel less guilty about his needs.  Her desires are purer (like a new washing machine or fur coat).  Other than that, they’re cuddly and probably settle for a good dinner instead.

When It’s Over:  He can pry the ring off her dead finger.  She’s keeping it.  It will only end when the last child leaves home.  Or it can end when he finally gets tired of sleeping permanently in the dog house because he tried to force himself on her that night back in ’89.

More on Cancer Women

Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman
Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Pisces Woman

205 Responses to Cancer Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility

• ana says:

I really wanted that we end up smiling 🙂

For me new country, new people around, new things ……. pretty excited.

Hey just realized that i’m starting to work in 4th different country………………. and i’m preparing for my last and final country in near future…………..hmmmmmmmmmm 5 countries in a life span, not bad @ all lol

Chalo i need 2017 is waiting for me.

• ana says:

Sry i need to go……….shit man i’m really hungry lol

And you fat rat ………..keep smiling 🙂

• S. says:

He said something last night and I rather not share!

Just now he used a sharp object to inscript the letter “H” on my wooden entertainment center…..like WTF?? How will I ever get this out now…

This, I dont know when its going to end FOR good, no reminders, no hearing of people with the same name (4 fucking times today)…OH I know in 18days, not fucking doing this anymore! FUCK NO!

Please just GO, please!!! Just leave me alone, please!

• ana says:

Oh noooooo, not H you are not fucking handsome …………… i was trying to in script “C” lol……C cute whala, yaad aya hehehe

• S. says:

You think this is funny, cause I sure do not. Leave me alone!

Actually the H meant HAUNTED and a C would have meant CROSSES!

Leave me alone GO AWAY!

• S. says:

Talking about he was writing one of HIS name….NO you do not have a name that begins with the letter H – kmft, when will the torments END, Jesus Christ, I need to runaway from this, to migrate to another life!! I can let this go, I know I can and I will, soon these will become meaning less to me, I can do it and I will do it! I am a fighter I will get through all these rigmarole!!! eventually!!

• :( says:

Oh nOt today…the first thing I see on my feed is the most sophisticated, elegant and beautifully decorated wedding cake with a “H” monogram embossed firmly in place.

Maybe its my mind, so okay let me not read into any of this or any of anything!

GOODBYE forever, I am leaving this right here.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year when it comes, take care of yourself and whatever you are so caught up in the middle of, just be careful…. make sure its worth you while!

I have to leave now! 🙁

• ana says:

GOODBYE TO ALL THE GOOD & BAD MEMORIES OF THE PAST DECADE………..FOREVER N EVER………AND THIS TIME ITS A TRUE & FOR REAL……….MY PROMISE……….SORRY FOR THIS GIFT…….. IT’S BITTER, I KNOW BUT WILL ACT AS LIFE SAVING DRUG FOR BOTH OF US.

THANKS.

• ana says:

I want someone to behave properly like a grown up MAN. I have very less time left with me……… i was gifted a time bound clock in EARLY 2009, took time to accept but now i’m happy and contented in the end……….Hopefully I get a good and long life next time………….Now i believe I have answered all sort of quires, no misunderstandings and no bond.

But regretting that someone came in my life, along with a DEATH SUMMON.

Thanks and good bye. Sorry for inconvenience.

• ana says:

And it’s my last request to behave properly in future.

• Jazmyn says:

Goodbye and remember after December 31, 2016….. no communication, no contact necessary, no nothing please, its not worth the heartache anymore, some bridges you just have to really set on fire your own self, I dont want to do this anymore after Dec 31,2016! I’m sorry.

Yes life is short to waste it on non progressing developments.

I know I tried, but was never good enough for you I suppose, the right person will come along someday and appreciate the value of having someone who actually does care.

I hope whatever happend in 2009, you will forgive yourself and get over it before you die.

Happy New Year when it comes!

Bye

• ana says:

“ laughing :)…………and by the way I was dead years ago and I NEVER EVER waited for anyone in my past….. & will never do in future.

For me WAITING = WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY

And I never ever did anything wrong to forgive myself…….

• ana says:

Yes,u right “life is short to waste it on non progressing, USELESS & INSENSIBLE developments” .

• ana says:

AND NEVER EVER SAY THESE FUCKING WORDS OF GOOD ENOUGH AND BAD THINGS IN FRONT OF ME ESPECIALLY …………. AND WITH ANYONE ELSE, IN FUTURE.

NO ONE IS GOOD AND BAD IN THIS WORLD…………ONLY SOME ASSHOLES TRY TO BECOME SMART AND DEGRADE THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF PEOPLE 🙂

• Jazmyn says:

OooOh My God, Why do you keep fighting with me, whats this battle for, why? Why do we keep doing this? Why? 😔

Are we going sit and talk about this like adults or are we going to toss it all away?

There is nothing to TOSS 🙂

I’m short of time and a lot of things to do…………….and simple in your language ” life is short to waste it on non progressing developments”.

• ana says:

You take care and good luck with your things 🙂

And I told you one thing in past, MY RECENT COACH IS VERY STRICT, HE’LL NOT PREFER MY STUPID BEHAVIOR ON THE TRACK. MY LIFE IS ON HIS HANDS NOW AND I COMPLETELY TRUST HIM 🙂

• ana says:

AND I’M SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, SERIOUSLY I’M APOLOGIZING FROM MY HEART.

• Jazmyn says:

Am I seeing you this evening?, are you coming to pick me up or not?

• Jazmyn says:

Or in your language this IS “goodbye”.

• Aladeen says:

Yes, def picking you up. I’m still ‘gettin it’ , aren’t I ??

• ana says:

Excuse me…….pick you up??????????????

Just sit in your house, enjoy snow and Christmas song 🙂

Actually I’ve picked someone years ago and I’m very, very happy with him 🙂

You take care and good bye.

And remember; everyday is Christmas and new year……….. just like every day is Valentine for you. Yes, I understood quite late but now i have.

• ana says:

Enjoy and spread love and happiness 🙂

• Jazmyn says:

Thats all I wanted to know…. I WILL BE READY AND AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL IN AN HOUR TIME!

See you soon!

• Aladeen says:

Fuck off ana.I wuz talking to my boo Jazmyn. Fuck you and your 2009 issues. Bitch its about to be 2017 and you’re moaning about 2009. #shithead.

Aladeen + Jazmyn = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.
    Jazmyn be rubbin my magic lamp tonight! 😉

• ana says:

We may try to straighten a dog’s tail; whatever you do, it will never become straight but always curved 🙂

• ana says:

And one more thing I learned, people tried to tell me, that how much educated a person is, it doesn’t matter because a SHIT WILL BE A SHIT

• Jazmyn says:

DOG : mans best friend! Loyal, protective, loving, genuine, caring, that special harmone that connects a mother with her new born is the same feeling we get in the company of our little furry burry. They make us feel more than happy and genuinely love, they boost our self esteem, ignite a different kind of passion but most importantly, our little furry burry experiences will always make us always remember the moments and not just the days.

So irrespective of a tail that always curves, the ears always stands straight! 🙂

• ana says:

But still I’m sorry and this time I’ll not say to GROW UP. Because I think now it’s biological retard time.

• ana says:

He has insulted me all these years, but I never said anything wrong. I could have said, but i don’t prefer to spoil my tongue.

Buy now, before going i would just like to share someone’s else view, which i thought was rude @ that time in the beginning and now also…………..But still i’ll say.

He said a very interesting thing to me, that A DWARF WILL BE DWARF PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY, Now why he said that, I think now I can understand.

• ana says:

A person who doesn’t have a manners to talk to a woman is a shit , in fact if we not consider a woman but to a patient its more disgusting and shit.

• ana says:

But still Good luck and bye. Please respect that woman and start respecting others.

• Jazmyn says:

Ana its time you let go of all the none sense and move on with your life, everyone else WILL be doing that except for you for with just 1 more sleep.

• Jazmyn says:

ALADEEN ; do you have enough OIL in your magic lamp to keep the fire burning ALL NIGHT for the remainder of the year way into the wee hours of 2017 😉

• ana says:

Someone please don’t exhibit his low IQ by giving A MOVE-ON ADVICE.

• ana says:

HE BETTER TAKE CARE OF HIS THINGS.

• ana says:

Maybe I cried years ago when I faced the truth………….but now i feel very lucky that I got a very good SOUL and a friend.

I didn’t wanted to tell the truth because i thought that you are not worth of it, but now i had to tell this because i think that I’M WORTH.

Good Bye

• ana says:

But still you are a cheap and a shameless person and I can expect anything WORSE AND DISGUSTING FROM YOU.

Be happy and try not be a spineless and shallow person in future.

Thanks.

• ana says:

And never think that PENIS and MONEY is every thing in this world………..They can attract SLUTS but a good and respectable women never falls for this FAKE HAPPINESS.

I’M SORRY I WAS RUDE TONIGHT, BUT I THINK IT WAS NEEDED.

• Jazmyn says:

Cancer?? Aids?? Leukemia?? Rabies?? Anthrax?? Nothing at all…..Which is it?

• Jazmyn says:

Oh I forgot…Nervous Breakdown??

WHAT. IS. IT??

• ana says:

Whatever it is………doesn’t matter, but its enough to make me cry, it was enough to make me quiet aloof and shattered all my dreams……….its of no use to tell you or in other words, you are not the right and good enough person to know.

Thanks.

• ana says:

A last request, please respect women and other peoples………….you think you are superior and you have a right to insult other people……….don’t do it.

• ana says:

And lastly, if a person is quiet, and listens your shit then never ever think that he/she is weak or cheap………MAYBE THEY ARE QUITE INTELLIGENT TO IGNORE.

I WAS NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH IN PAST, BUT NOW THINGS ARE DIFFERENT. AND TODAY ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH, I WOULD HAVE IGNORED YOU THINGS …………. BUT I ACTED STUPID.

SERIOUSLY, NO PROBLEM, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND EVERYONE.

• Aladeen says:

ana, I think you need to seek professional help. Whatever you’re going through looks like its tearing you apart.The funny thing about life is IN THE END,what you gave is what you get in return.

GET WELL SOON.You are nothing to me.I dont know who you are nor do I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE.

I HOPE OUR PATHS NEVER EVER CROSS EACH OTHER.

• ana says:

Yes, I seeked professional help years ago, when my vision got blurred and my nervous system was down. And yes, for a while I was disturbed, but since I shared my life with my love ones, I’m in my best. Today, I’m happy for all this suffering because I got a nice friend and a baby and lots of love.

And again you are right …………. “LIFE IS IN THE END,what you gave is what you get in return” TODAY I’M MORE CONFIDENT THEN BEFORE, PEOPLE ARE LOVING ME MORE THAN BEFORE, I’m getting so many wishes and blessing from my elders and love one, even strangers are wishing me and supporting me.

And please do you really think a wish coming out from your fucking mouth gonna true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you better keep it for yourself, who knows you might need THAT WISH FOR YOURSELF.

• ana says:

And yes i know fron DAY 1, I WAS NOTHING FOR YOU, you need not to scream……………. but yes, you were something for me for a SHORT while ………………. and i curse my self for that.

Thank you.

• Aladeen says:

Ok, have fun cursing yourself.
    I gotta go Jazmyn is waiting for me.