Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Capricorn-Capricorn Couples:  Jude Law and Sienna Miller, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth, Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon, Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren

Think of a world where there’s a place for everything and everything is in its place, where people do what they say they’re  going to and apologize when they don’t.  Imagine a world where everyone is on time, dressed appropriately, “present and accountable”, no excuses.  Think of the time that would be saved because things were well planned and executed, done right the first time.  Imagine putting that spared energy to excellent use somewhere else.  That’s what I’m talkin’ about, when Capricorn teams up with Capricorn.   For mysterious reasons there is likely to be a 10-year age difference.  This couple will follow the rules as they climb their own particular ladder of success, becoming pillars of their community.  Marriage is an institution devised by and for the benefit of the collective.  It is the best imaginable vessel for rearing healthy and productive future  members of society, on which our collective well being depends.  Capricorn serves the collective and embodies its conservative values. If every marriage worked well, think how well organized the country and the world would be.  All would benefit.

How to Attract a Capricorn Man as a Capricorn Woman:  Show him you are a serious and down to earth person, that you would contribute constructively to his life and career by having your own life in good working order and being a mature, low maintenance individual, that you share his conservative values and that you will work hard for the good things in life.  It can help to be snobby, class conscious and set high standards for the relationship.  Talk about the nice things you’d like to have “someday”.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Capricorn Man:  For once!  A woman who can handle your shyness without taking over the relationship!  Relax.  You can go slow, be inarticulate, follow the rules a little too closely – all the stuff the other ladies broke up with you for, she will be sensible enough to treasure in you.   She has a special way of reassuring you!

Degree of Romance:   You are both on guard against rejection and will find each other so comforting in that regard that romance is sure to follow.  You will likely use classic purity such as a single red rose or a shared massage in a beautiful setting after a hard day’s work.  Another favorite with these two is hand holding.  Most likely to be surrounded by nice possessions, these two like to focus occasionally on the simple things in life like watching a sunset as a way of proving they aren’t really all THAT materialistic. They remain, however, the couple most  likely to watch it from the deck of a cruise ship dressed in designer sweats.

Degree of Passion:   Gradually becomes quite lustful but not passionate since they keep at least two little hooves on the ground between them at all times.  They may let their possessiveness lead to some passionate posturing but it is a guise for boundaries and ownership not unbridled emotions.

Degree of Friendship: They can be quite stoically devoted to one another.

Degree of Marriage: This is a marriage made in heaven.

Progression of Relationship: Expect to know the rules and follow them.

Sex: This is the real glue of the relationship.  Each marries to secure their legal limit of this precious commodity.  Caps are all about resources and this is #1.

When It’s Over: It will be a mutual decision.  It will unwind with reserve and digninty as efficiently and business like as it began with an eye toward conserving assets and energy.

More on Capricorn Women

Capricorn Man and Scorpio Woman
Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Pisces Woman

30 Responses to Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Alison says:

This is quite true of me and the Cap I love. Unfortunately, our relationship is very complicated due to him being jilted in the past so he’s even more guarded against rejection and pain. We’ve been on-and-off quite a bit, but I still love him and we’ve known each other for years. We’re very dear friends and I couldn’t imagine life without him. This article gives me hope, though. I won’t be hopeless and clingy to him if he really doesn’t want to return my affections, but recent developments have made me wonder if he does. If that’s the case, I truly want to show him that I will always be there for him and I’m not going to run away, even if we do break up again. Thank you very much. :) I’m new to this site, but I will definitely be bookmarking it.

• Viki says:

My Cap boy-friend of a few years left me, after an on-and-off relationship, during which we never stopped being friends. He is now with an Aries woman, but I want him back so much. I feel and I know that he can’t develop the same closeness to any woman. He tells me I am one of the most important people in his life along his parents, siblings and a daughter he has from his first marriage. How do I know if he will come back? I want him back so much!

• Nichelle says:

oh sweeti..i honestly think once an aries has a capricorn…leaving her is out of the question…i stopped to stop contact with my capi since 06, and he is STILL chasing me. in my personal opinion…none better than the capricorn man.

• shante says:

im with a capricorn and i am too a capricorn. i must say that the love we share is one that is comfortable and fulfilling. we havent known each other too long but it feels like forever. he is very kind and loving and i wouldnt trade him for anyone. the only problem is i think sometimes were to alike. but i must say this is a great union to be in:)

• Jade says:

My best friend is a capricorn man, as I, a capricorn woman. We have a very strong connection as friends, and recently turned a new page in the friendship by pushing past the romance and going right into the passion. We both agree we are not ready for a relationship, but I know if he is ever willing to settle down that we would make a very heavenly type couple. He means the world to me, please all who read keep you fingers crossed! No other man compares to him and agreed we want the finer things in life and will work hard to get them while he is painting a picture of the sunset. (In the personal yaht of course)

• Jade says:

P.s to viki, before my love for my best friend i was in a relationship with my ex whom was an aries, let me tell you she may have her claws dug in deep, but she will never be you. There are something about capricorns that people never forget, cause we won’t let them. Aries are stubborn, rude and thick skinned also very munipulitive and cunning. She has already brain washed him, but my thoughts are with you dear good luck!

• Viki says:

Thank you Jade, for your words of support. I am still in love with him, he is not over me either as I see it when we meet very rarely. But he won’t come back to me… I don’t know about Aries in general, but this particular woman is truely very manipulitive and works very hard on keeping him. He feels more comfortable with her because she is his age and I am much younger than he, and he tells me he can’t give me what I deserve and need to have (including a child). I don’t think I will ever be over him…

Good luck with your relationship! Cap/Cap really makes a great couple so I am sure your relationship will work out fine!

• gihay says:

:) nice story ……..:) thinking to make a film on that one…..:)

• Jade says:

So the whole thing didn’t work out with him but we have decided to stay good friends, its hard when we took our friendship past just being friends and he still comes over everyday. Wtf do I make of this? I just act like I don’t care and keep things short and to the point in conversation.

• Stacy says:

I’m a Capricorn woman, and dating a Capricorn man. We have our ups and downs cause we both are stubborn as Hell. Although he’s my best friend, my lover and my future soulmate. Our LOVE for each other can out-weigh any minor disagreements we may have. I Love my Capricorn man!

• Viki says:

Jade, when we broke up, my Cap ex also told me we should stay friends, and he would visit me almost every day, and stay for several hours, and then leave, and that took three years of my life because I thought that eventually he would one day give in, and it would start all over again. Now I understand how selfish he was, and that makes me very mad on him. I hope you find peace soon. I still have not…

• Viki says:

Gihay, not funny! Obviously, you don’t understand the pain.

• gihay says:

@viki whenever i get some pain i go for some pain killer, you can also try that ;) now that’s a question that what will act as a pain-killer for you !!!!!!!

• Warren F says:

cap man year monkey looking for cap woman year of dragon i dont want the honey moon to end if your in i am in british columbia canada surrey central post on crags list missed conection i will find you

• Ozzy says:

Very true in some sense, different with each woman’s personalities ( commitment, vs freedom)… But first off i have to say i am great friends with a lot of male capricorns , cosmicly all forms of caps unite globally in any gender. Being friends is def first off. But i just met a cap girl recently, took her out, everything that was said in this article was just talked about on our date tonight and then we had gnarly steamy sex (many many times) , and we caps dont let something go like that. :) then checked this site for kicks , right after, and finished reading the article at 1:18 my bday number… Cosmos! Great relation to this article . Lets see if more plays out !?

• Unnotimous says:

I’m a Capricorn women & I like this Capricorn man, but he is like bipolar on me. He says he likes me & probably wants something in the future, then he goes off & changes his mind all of a sudden & thinks we won’t work. It’s like, he’ll give me attention when I least expect it & when I give attention, he just avoids it. I don’t understand what he wants.

• 11 says:

Capricorn women and man are the best match for both, IMO. They can destroy each other, but in positive way… in bed :)
    Perfect union and deep feelings here.
    I love my Capricorn women :)

Cap man.

• Sparkle says:

I am a Cap women dating a cap man, we use to dating over 16 yrs ago. We ran into each other over the years exchanged # but never really contacted each other. So about month we ran into each other @ a bar an the chemistry between us is amazing to the point were we can’t get enough of one another. It’s like we pick up were we left off an I am falling in LOVE with him all over again an love it!!!!!!

• neetu says:

@unnotimous I knw hw u feel I’m I’m the same boat ryt nw, n haye it, he jus met a libra woman, n nw I want him even more I miss him so much, we in contact still bt nt like before

• Thella says:

I am Cap woman who just started dating a Cap man. This fits us to the letter including the 10 year age difference (I’m the younger). It has been delightful to date someone who is equally fixated on details and goal orientation. We have great chemistry and compatibility. I am cautiously optimistic as is he (we are both dead ringers for emotional reservation and even slight “trust issues”), but once again it is nice to date someone who understands the value of a good foundation rather than rushing in and getting caught up in the initial stages of “romance”. I don’t think there will be a lack of passion between us, which might be the only inconsistency in our pairing based on this article.

• Edwin Armenta says:

I met this cap chick that I want and need to make her mine! When I’m around her she makes me feel good. No worries in the world! When I’m upset, she knows it and she reassures me that everything’s alright and I’m back to being ok. She makes me feel powerful! She soothes me like no other sign:) she makes feel tingly inside and when she’s gone, I feel life is much hard! Yet when I think of her, I have a straight mindset! She’s everything!

• Edwin Armenta says:

Also I think making a movie out of one of these people’s relationship is a good idea!

• Eve says:

Am a Capricorn woman in a relatiionship with a Capricorn man and trust me it surely is a match made in heaven.our union is simply amazing :)

• Mason says:

Haha @Edwin I think I’d see that movie too. Wouldn’t it be cool if they made a movie about different people who learn about Zodiac Sign Compatibility and how it changed their lives? That’d be pretty inspirational.

M

• Sue Z says:

At Mason… you want to learn about Zodiac Sign Compatibility? See if it changes your life… That would be inspirational.

• Pingback: Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility « MY Aching Book.com

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility « MY Aching Book.com

• AC says:

I was very much in love with a Capricorn man and I am a Cap woman. The first 3 months were very intense but lack of communication. We were both scared I believe we both had our guards up very high. A virgo woman came and swooped him away. Had his baby within a short time but he still looked for me. He even cheated on her with me when she was preggo. That’s how intense we were. Now I realize he was just selfish. Capricorn men are very selfish. But I still love him.

• Vanessa says:

These comments are more interesting than the article!

• Nicki Six says:

It’s been almost two years and to be honest I can’t believe that I fell in love and that I am still in love with a cap man. I am a cap woman and very cautious of who comes in my inner circle, very few have made it. However that cap man surely made he way past my protective walls and demolished my entire defense mechanism. I can’t explain it, even now almost two years later I think of him, and this is rare from for me because I have the ability to erase all traces of a someone’s being when its over, but not him. I keep asking myself what is it. I couldn’t have just been the sex, eventhough that was the most incredible lovemaking I have EVER had in my 39 years. He was so attentive to me, he was smart….and busy with his own life which I absouletly loved; but still made time for me. He would look at me and I couldn’t quite keep it together which again is not me. I felt out of control in the inside when I was with him, but he would never see this side of me. He would offer me some of the most sound advice that was both practical and logical. I fell in love with him and I think I still am. I don’t want to be in love with him any more….it’s destroying my belief that I will ever find someone for me.