Gemini Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Capricorn Couples: Priscilla and Elvis Presley, Isabella Rossellini and David Lynch

Love between a well-balanced Capricorn and a well-balanced Gemini can be like the two dancers on the music box that plays “The Wedding Waltz” (oh, how we danced on the night we were wed).   Gemini’s talkative good humor and superficial merriment seem to be just what the sometimes dour Capricorn needs to get engaged in life.   It’s like all of a sudden he has a trained monkey!  We give the union of these two a big blessing.  The best of youth plays with the best of age.  Gemini keeps Capricorn spry while Capricorn keeps Gemini grounded.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Capricorn Man:    Go over and make some bold, opinionated (impersonal) statement to get the conversation rolling.  Say “X is a terrible mayor, isn’t he?” or “They should impeach our boss, shouldn’t thy?”   Don’t worry.  She won’t take it seriously, and it’ll give her a drop off point to talk from until you get your tongue back from the cat.  You will love the sound of her voice.  She’s likely to dazzle you with her mercurial ways till you are spellbound.  Just think, someone charming who will do all the talking for both of you!!

How to Attract a Capricorn Man as a Gemini Woman:   Don’t talk too fast.  You’ll get “deer in the headlights”.   Be prepared to love how boring and predictable he is because you are always spinning over the edge.  Try to realize that unlike you he really means anything he says.  Refrain from monkeying with the rules around him.  Put a real dollar bill in the parking spot, give the waitress an honest 15% (or more), set your cell phone to “off” in the movie theater, and try to order something straight off the menu instead of asking for fried potatoes and an extra desert instead of a side salad.

Degree of Romance:  The relationship of a Capricorn man and a Gemini woman is more mundane than romantic because somehow, when together, they always get more interested in what’s going on around them than making goo-goo eyes at one another, which is pretty darn healthy, really.  Gemini gets to do a lot of flirting and especially teasing but is probably more straightforward than romantic.  They are full of surprises.  Capricorn can expect eyebrow-raising texts like “I forgot to wear my panties today” when she knows he’ll be in a business meeting.  Har de Har.  She’ll get a big laugh out of that.

Degree of Passion:   Passion can run high because Capricorn men are so lusty and Gemini women are such teases.  Gemini brings magic and entertainment into this format.

Degree of Friendship:   Gemini can be a real pal to Capricorn, sort of a way to interface with the rest of the world, like a social translator Sherpa or guide dog for the small-talk impaired.

Degree of Marriage:  Capricorn man and Gemini man can have a great marriage, especially if they are sort of the same age.

Progression of Relationship:  He will have the drift.   And this is on the first date!

Sex:   Sex almost becomes a conversation between these two.  This can be a real plus because it’s so difficult for so many couples to talk about their needs and desires, let alone their fantasies.  Gemini has a way of digging out this information that releases the eroticism of the lusty goat.  She’ll probably be able to talk him into anything and get him to relax his inhibitions by her chatty, non-conventional approach.  Gemini sex is always pretty kinky and hooks into the “prurient” side of the Capricorn.   Love making is especially hot if he’s older.

When It’s Over:  It’s over when Capricorn has had enough.  Well, actually, I take that back.  It can be over in Gemini’s mind long before that.  Geminis are bonobos. Capricorns are gorillas.  She may be wildly promiscuous mentally and have one foot out the door long before he calls it.  The best way to keep her is to control the money.  She’ll squirm like a worm on a hook.  She’s so bad about money herself it’s a real incentive.

Our Rating:  6/10

Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman
Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Pisces Woman

61 Responses to Gemini Woman and Capricorn Man Compatibility

• Jas says:

***wouldn’t remain single all his life after u will leave him.

• Hey Zeus says:

So, I’m a Gemini female, and I have recently found a Capricorn male that I find amazing. I adore the way he brushes the hair off my face and tells me I’m beautiful and other little cute crap like kissing me everywhere. Anyways, we recently slept together and it was amazing, we pretty much spent a whole weekend together, and when I felt it was my time to head home, we parted with a few kisses. Now I’ve not seen him since (like 1-2 days) and I’ve asked him his take on the situation, whether or not it was a fling or such. He said he was “Unsure, but really liked hanging out with me.” Now I’m not pushing for a relationship but I don’t want it to be a one time thing…Maybe a happy medium :) …I’m not sure how to process his response to my question and I feel like I may be running out of time to make this last if anything at least a little longer! Can anyone HELP ME!!!

• MIchael CAPRICORN MALE says:

@hey zeus

OK listen here…If theres one thing us Capricorn guys can’t stand it’s when we’re being ignored. I mean yeah you gave it up kinda soon but you might have to not seem so available. I love my Gemini lady very much and the reason I found myself falling for her long before her and I ever shared more than a few words is because she wasn’t paying attention to me the way other women did. I’m not saying I was into her because she was a challenge but because she was a mystery that I needed in my life. By the second time we went out I knew she was the one (this was BEFORE we slept together) So good luck, and try to not give it up so easily…keep it tight :) My Gemini lady says “Let this one go”

So…I’m like a Capricorn male like OMGEEZZZZ in luvs with my Gemini Woman…And I gots to say she is like all that and a bag of chips! She is rad because she has a heart of gold…no scratch that a heart of like bling bling platinum…you know like the necklaces rappers wear. Anyway…Her and I are getting married as I type this and we’re best union EVER…People kinda hate us.

• hannah says:

Hey micheal, thats good to hear u are having a great relationship with ur gemini woman! I think the one deifnate thing cap men can offer a gem girl is stability and loyalty and that is what the gem girl really wants in her life! I think us gems help the caps be more happier and child like and plus we make u more sexual than any sign can! Lol :) you said that people kind of hate u why? What out of jealousy or just that they hate u and thats it. And one final question when is ur bday and ur gem girls bday? Anyway thanks and peace out :)

• Nessa says:

As a Gemini girl, I find Capricorn guys a tad boring.

• trixylix says:

I find Capricorns boring especially when they are always asking me what I want to do??? its like ummm hello compromise if we are doing everything I want to do I may as well hang out with friends..

Loyalty is great but I’m a true Gemini gal … catch me if you can and if you can’t step up it’s best you step off because I wait for nobody haha

I’m not selfish I just cant be bothered and yes I have no qualms about cutting any man loose… everything is replaceable

• Hound says:

Capricorns are not boring at all its that women Gemini need to stir intellectual conversations. The Gemini can be two sided express one emotion and keep the other emotion outside the box. So Capricorns are stern with the Gemini female. They keep them on track and if the Gemini female is obedient to the Capricorn male its an awesome and perfect relationship. The Gemini will never leave the side of the Capricorn and the marriage will last forever! Because true love blossoms from both these signs together.

• janet says:

i got my baby boy..he is a capricon.they aint tad boring as what people say…i just feel like he is my ring drop,and i am the sea………gem and cap is such a combination relation to the sun!!!

• John says:

I’m a caps man married to gem woman. We’ve been married for almost 3 years by now after being together for 6 years! hahaha, yes, caps men (or women) is always slow when it comes to relationship. The key to get caps attention is to surprise them, but do it in elegance way. Give them clear signal that you are attracted to them (we like assurance, hahaha). Caps men like neat women, but surprise them once in a while with something out of your nature, but once again, do it in elegance (like, don’t use pajamas when you are going to have a dinner in restaurant :) ) ). Be intelligent but don’t be too serious. One thing that attract them if you want a real relationship, (not just for having fun) is to become yourself. Why? because then it will signal them that you are predictable and honest. Yes we like a surprise, but not to the point that it’s chaotic, we like stable situation but we love passionate sex (a dull, predictable sex is really a turn down to cappie). Caps men can be so cold sometimes (even myself realize this, hahaha), and when they do, there’s nothing you can do but wait… yes it’s cruel thing sometimes (I have to admit that), but once the ice melt, boost it with your hot burning passion, they’ll turned from ice to lava instantly :) ) Caps men like to take control, but they will let you lead the way, it seems like it’s a hypocrite, but it’s their way to express that they appreciate you. If you are not sure what to do, just be honest and ask them back, they will feel adored and needed(they like discussion you know). I must admit that this slow nature of caps is what makes gems frustrated, I tell you the first year of my relationship with my girl (now my wife) is filled with arguments, anger, yelling to each other, hahaha, but once you pass that level and get to know each other, your relationship will be great. All in all, yes we, caps men, finds gems women really fascinating, but sometimes your ‘flip-flop’ nature frustrated us, as much as our slow and rigid nature frustrated you. But I must tell you after all these years, even before and after I got married I found that all women that attracted to me (as lovers before I got married or friends after I got married) are gems, dunno why, maybe it’s because we are the complement to you, gems women :)

• John says:

O yeah, one more thing, gems and caps relationship should only be done by a mature personality, otherwise, it will be disaster, hahaha :)

• Klaudia says:

I’m gemini, and my last relationship was with capricorn. We were together almost 1 year, and now we haven’t talked for 5 months. We loved each other but sometimes we cannot trust each other that was always make us fighting. Because we are apart by distance, that’s make us diffiicult to trust. He cheated me once, and he really regret it and asked me forgiveness. And the things why we broke up bcos I saw him with other girls even though in the end I knew that he didn’t cheat on me. And after we broke we stil keep contact and he still take care of me. But, I made a mistake, I was deleting him off from facebook, and dissapear from him for 3 months. And I didn’t know, he always try to looking up for me, he backs to my life, added my facebook again, and try to gets my attention. I’m so confused with him, what he wants from me, he knew that I don’t want to be his friend, I want him to get back to me. Please help me