Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Sagittarius-Capricorn Couples: Darryl Hannah and Val Kilmer

Philosopher and statesman meet here for a world tour.  Together they make up a Philosopher King.  There’s nothing these two don’t know about the world and the people in it from a mature and realistic perspective so it thrills them to have two heads instead of one.  These two may seem to come together for any number of reasons but underneath it is the desire to form and share an intelligent viable world view.  Sagittarius tempers Cap’s sometime cynicism and provides valuable intuitive insight as well as getting Cap to do something besides work and worry.  Between the two of them there’s little they don’t know about human nature and the ways of the world so they are destined to be successful in the community and in their careers.  This is bound to be a two-career couple.

How to Attract a Capricorn Man as a Sagittarius Woman:  It’s perfectly ok to make the first move.  Just do it respectfully.  Be prepared to loosen him up and help him relax.  His answers at first may seem quite stilted.  Capricorn are the shyest sign and often have self esteem issues making them fearful of rejection which they cover up with self discipline and austerity.  Be warmly reassuring that your interest in him is genuine.  His schedule is busier than yours, at least with Important Things, so be prepared to slow down your pace a little. That’s life with a Cappie.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as a Capricorn Man:  She’s quite approachable.  You’ll just have to figure out if she’s being friendly or if she’s interested in you in a more personal way.  One way you can tell is she doesn’t touch you!  Yes, she’s the reverse of other women.  She slaps, tickles and ribs pals.  If it’s love, she keeps her hands to herself.  In conversation she prefers general or work-related conversation, world affairs, business trends ….  Sports is almost always a good topic.  Avoid small talk.  Make your time together meaningful from the very beginning.  Her calendar is always full and she hates just going through the motions.

Degree of Romance:  Romance isn’t of particular interest with these two. They’d rather pursue success and improve themselves spiritually and intellectually.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is passé here.  It gets in the way of Capricorn’ carefully laid plans and is considered suspect and unreliable by the philosophically bent Sagittarian.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can create a lifelong bond of friendship based on mutual respect and wisdom they both have on how to nurture a relationship.

Degree of Marriage:  Absolutely excellent.

Progression of Relationship:  There should ensue a respectful and carefully timed pursuit of the best in relating.  Gradually their good conversations get even better.  They find several quality interests they share.  They admire the other one’s friends and family.  They begin to see how much they have in common that others don’t have.  Their dates tend to include others in the community or cultural events, likely some business entertaining as well.  Capricorn is proud for his friends to see him with such an intelligent woman.  He will love the way you dress.

Sex:   Really outstanding sex is based on all the things these two have going for them!  Sex is above all a means of communication and these two share a secret world no others may enter.  All I can tell you is it is sort of like Christmas morning every time they go in there together.

When It’s Over:  If absolutely necessary, their conduct will be above reproach.  They may remain lifelong friends.  Sag will be stoic and Cap will be philosophical, showing how much they learned from each other.

More on Sagittarius Women

Capricorn Man and Scorpio Woman
Capricorn Man and Capricorn Woman
Capricorn Man and Aquarius Woman
Capricorn Man and Pisces Woman

29 Responses to Capricorn Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

• polly says:

He brings out the mature and responsible in me. We can have deep conversations.

• nancy says:

• Shema says:

Totally!!!

• swirl says:

haha. i’ve been with a capricorn, but this posting was a delight. very witty and insightful.

• nancy says:

Thanks for the compliment, Swirl!

• PMoceans says:

This is smack on accurate and just how I envision it as well. We’re getting married 10.10.10 :)

• candice says:

I was starting to believe we are far from being compatible! We have broken up but he is always coming back! Maybe its the sex…I am still confused. should i give it 1 more try?

• nancy says:

Please sign up for Nancy Fenn’s FREE newsletter http://bemyastrologer.com/optinnewsletter.htm

• "Disneyland Mommy" says:

I’m married to a Cappie for almost 10 years…we have three kids together so keep in mind – Cappies are GREAT fathers. :)

• "Disneyland Mommy" says:

PS. I’m a Sag woman. ;)

• fahad says:

IM A YOUNG BOY OF 27 IN SEARCH OF A GIRLFRIEND

• boo says:

Been with mah cappie fah ovah uh year , & love em tah death

• Tai says:

Could a celebrity couple be Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth?

• hamidou wife says:

i’ve been with my cappie for 3 months im a sag women and he’s nothing less than perfect

• Sam says:

I am a Cancer woman Married to a Gemini man for 10yrs now.We have been together since I was 14 and he was16.We have 5 beautiful children and he is a wonderful father and takes that role very seriously.I am not going to tell you that it has not been a rollercoaster but what is life if not a roller coaster.You have to be a strong Cancer woman to handle a gemini,you have to serve it back to them the way the serve it.He is my soulmate and I would not trade him for anything.

• Sheeba says:

I don’t know about all this astro stuff. sometimes its spot on and sometimes its not. my cap man is a good man and that’s all i’ve ever known and need to know. i understand him most of the time but it doesn’t really matter to me if i don’t coz i know he does right for me and everyone and whatever he does is right. always.

• Sagatirus Woman says:

I met Cap man on line , I am Sag Woman.
    we were so close friends, i kept tell him my pains what bother me what doesn’t bother me .
    What i do like ,what don’t like?
    I was in love that time with Sag man but he didn’t pay attention and the relation didn’t go well as i wished
    but
    Cap man totally surprised me that he is deeply in love with me for many month and he kept that feeling inside him , i was deeply shocked really surprised so keep in mind
    Cap’s man or Woman can fall deeply in love or hate someone without exposing that feeling , because they are really professional in hiding that feeling ,
    but i need him and love him as friend while deep inside me he is more amazing to live and taste the love with him but as Sag woman heart doesnt beat easily , so i told him i felt that it , the love was in the air i felt twice from ur side and i love you , but he doesnt know deep inside me that i really in love with him but as friend only , i know deeply how sensitive he is , I will see what we will end up with

• Nancy Fenn says:

Yes, Disneyland Mommy, Cappies are the best fathers. If you are a “Disneyland Mommy”, he probably provides structure and security. You get to be one of the kids.

• Rob says:

i’m a cap man who knew a libra woman for 3 yrs and it was an unending confusing drift. i moved away a year and half ago when i got a great opportunity and met a virgo gal who’s more focused and makes sure my wants and needs are considered as important as hers. i have never felt this kind of satisfaction and connection before.

• Rob says:

to anonymous thanks for the suggestion.

• Sagatirus Woman says:

To anonymous
    I like that
    Water+Earth=MUd

Will u tell me
    Earth+Fire =????????????????

pls tell me

• Sagatirus Woman says:

To anonmous
    I am half cap &Sag
    Birt Day was @ 25 Dec
    I see my self in my daily life is CAp
    while
    in love i see my self SAg
    as u know i am very very very expressive in love
    Because i dont fall in love unless i know who am i with with.

but
    my cap man very conservative very very , shows me his love with action ,he doesnt express it

so
    will u tell me
    Any advices?
    Voclcan .is a good or bad for my case?
    he is 17 jan
    me 25 Dec

Thnks

• ageofcapricorn says:

This is where I am now. I love her charisma, intelligence, strength, confidence, unending affection, and straight-forwardness. There are a LOT of differences between us, but we find that exciting and the complimentary characteristics make for a powerful bond. She definitely wears the pants… and I love it! >:D

• Gilbert Gumpers says:

OMFG this is not true what so ever. i married this woman of a sag, and she dropped me for another cap man. who goes from a cap man to another cap man. Not this cap man, no sag woman is going to mess with Gilbert again. but to all you cap men in a relationship with a sag woman i wish u guys the best of luck i got screwed over. ):

• Not That Great says:

really?!!

• lucasandJenn says:

I have been with my Sag woman for 2 years now and we are definitely getting married . As a Capricorn, I enjoy her wit and intelligence as well as her high level of integrity regarding our relationship. I was married 10 years to a Cancer and it was like being married to a clueless teen; just figuring things out about life that (even though we’re close in age, 40ish) one should already know. My Sag woman on the other hand, a pure delight! And the sex is, without a doubt, absolutely phenomenal! I’ve never laughed or loved more than have and will continue to do with my beautiful, sexy, loving woman!

• Cher says:
  • Pingback: christmas present ideas, best christmas gifts, best christmas presents

• Pingback: aşık etme büyüleri