Zodiac Compatibility

Our expert astrologer Nancy Fenn has been using the power of astrology for over 25 years to unlock the secrets of zodiac sign compatibility. She has helped bring thousands of people together by helping them understand themselves and each other better. Why not get it right the first time? Nancy recognizes that men and women of the same sign manifest the characteristics of the zodiac differently. Thus a Scorpio woman and a Pisces man may be compatible in a different way, even more or less, than a Scorpio man and a Pisces woman.

Enjoy exploring and mention this site to your friends with our handy Share tool at the bottom of each article. There is hardly a better site on the Internet about the compatibility of zodiac signs, especially the same combination viewed from both sides depending on which sign is the man and which sign is the woman.

181 Responses to Zodiac Compatibility

• Agatha says:

i think i know. Responsum Dei! :)

• Adreanna says:

flora :
    hey nancy, moving my bf soon, we had a quite long break of 3yrs………. grew together but circumstances made us apart, and because of which we started searching happiness in someone else……… but now we have realized that we can’t be apart and cannot be happy with anyone else ……….. wish me luck

ur bf wouldnt happened to be named david would he??

• Adreanna says:

@flora ok lol

• Calvin says:

Can you right about Cusps? I use ur sight ALOTT and it helps me but sometimes but i come across cusps and i kinda have to work my way around things.

• Rebecca P. says:

I really like this. It shows that me and my lover (That is on the other side of the planet) Will love me and I love him. Were a perfect match!

• Stj says:

Speak well guys, communicate proper! Kai!!!

• Leoness says:

Nancy, I love your website. I love how you present the compatibility material. It’s so well-written, not a repeat of what’s been heard a thousand times in astrology.
    Have you ever conisidered updating the page, thinking of ways to make it even better–aesthetically or conetnt-wise? It would be interesting to see what you’d come up with. I come on the website so often, sometimes re-reading the same ones over and over because I think the Leo/Cancer one sounds so perfect! O, he wasn’t perfect at all though, but I could see why you’d say that it’s a 10/10. I THOUGHT it would be 10/10 with him too, but it was nothing but emotions on a rollercoaster ride and ended up nowhere.

Again, I absolutely love your stuff.

Thanks,
    Leoness

• princess says:

No there are still 12 zodiac signs the 13th one doesn’t count everyone is still the same zodiac sign.

• Debora says:
  • Debora says:

gudluck, take care :) n bye

• Tanya says:

This zodiac write up is extremely poor. You seem to be so far off the mark and it looks like you are putting your own thoughts into this instead. You need to do an astrology course before you start putting things all over the internet. This is wrong, so wrong!

• sara says:

why gemini girl doesnt have any 10/10 rating with even 1 zodiac sign? :( :( :( I dont like this website :(

• Rena says:

Whats the best sign for a Pisces Women?

• Nadge says:

I am a capricorn married to a scorpio. I was having goose bumps the whole time I was reading this site. This is crazy TRUE!~~~~

• Finallycommenting says:

@sara the reason gemini does not have any 10/10 relationships is because GEMINIS ARE INCAPABLE OF RELATIONSHIPS! you’re too flaky and cant help but love only half the time. That is not good for anyone you could be with. who wants to be loved %50 of the time when someone else who’s probably also smarter and more caring about others will love at least even %75 of the time? Sorry gemini but you might as well do something for yourself instead of relying on your friends and become a prostitute and stop breaking the hearts of those that will be in love with you forever and only you if you could make up your mind i.e. Me an aquarius man with a gemini moon.

• Kiara says:

Even cancer women don’t have 10/10 with anyone!! Me sadd.. ;(

• Kiara says:

No cancer women do, with capris and leos.. Just overlooked :) happy again.

• Jaye says:

Will and virgo woman and a cancer/leo cusp workout????

• tommy says:

don’t care what f****** sign we have but when we miss someone it’s crazzzzzzzzzzzy

• tommy says:

hahahah can’t understand the words but can understand actions…….hmmm

• tommy says:
  • Kiara says:

It’s so crazy that Taurus men are compatible with every effin sign in the zodiac. I am so not dating one for the fear of competition alone. :D

• anonymous says:

#23 it’s nature’s law, everyone has to keep moving :) infact i think i know you, if i am not wrong you are ***. Am i right ??????? i remember someone told me that if you can’t see someone moving then might be that he/she would be digging underneath.

• ScorpioStillin says:

From a Scorpion to a Cancerian!! ;)

• Sweetheart says:

Taurus woman married to a Virgo man. Best match God could have created. Very understanding, compromising and loving relationship! Wouldn’t trade it for nothing in the world! Hope you all find your match! Good Luck!

• Doug says:

Im a scorp male and met a Cancer female at Walmart, we were just attracted you can tell.. and gave her my card/number she took it..she called after 2 days and we spoke on the phone several times really enjoying our deep discussions..she opened up and shared alot about her troubled family…we met one night to watch a sports game..she was sweet, touching but no kiss..we wlaked to each others car and left…she responded to text and said she wants to be friends…I texted some nice responses and told her she was sweet and very pretty and I like her..she then responded with ” youre not my type dont waste your time” ??? what does that mean…anyone

• Kate M. says:

Your website does not reflect the various types of love that are out there today. This website is not all-inclusive, and it’s rather off-putting.

• bea says:

is this describing moon signs or sun signs only?

• Belle says:

I am a Capricorn woman “involved” with an Aquarius man. We actually didn’t speak for about 9 mths because we had a falling-out over some fotos I found of him on Facebook with someone else — but I never told him I saw them. I just stopped being as friendly (OK, I admit – I was downright cold- but he has been cold also). He definitely knows that I know about the other girl b/c I was at a party at which they were there together (I nevertheless had a great time with my friends & stayed away).

OK…so a bit over the summer & recently we started talking a bit. About 2 weeks ago, he did something really really sweet for me, and it was like an apology…I think we both felt like progress was made & wounds were healed. He then went away on business for 2 weeks.

Yesterday I saw him for the first time since that ‘nice’ day, I was a little shy, but when I tried to talk to him, he was EXTREMELY cold — i.e….completely ignored me and acted, very blatantly, as if he hated me. Literally made it very obvious that he was ignoring me. It was AWFUL!

Would someone take a stab at what this means? I feel so hurt & confused and I wonder where my sweet friend has gone…I thought we were back in good shape…how do I react to this?

• Leo says:

Information on this site is horrible where did you get your facts from??? Most of the information here seems to come from someone who is just guessing rather than using accurate information! Don’t wast your time people on this site people, compatibility index if very inaccurate.

• Abhi says:

Merry Christmas to All!!
    May this Christmas bring your loved ones nearer to you,and may all lonely souls(well,most of them) meet their soul mates.May the Angels shower their blessings upon you,and may your desires be fulfilled on this day when Jesus was born.
    SO Be It

• marie says:

do zodica sign mean any thing?

• Zoe says:

What about a cancer woman and a leo/virgo cusp man?

• @Leo Lovely says:

@Zoe >> They would rock LOL

• Sarah says:

I. Love. It. Enough said.(:

• GLR says:

:D

• rose says:
  • Joanna says:

Nancy! This is my favorite Western Astrology site! You should create a Chinese Astrology site, too!

• nancy says:

am an aries girl torn between a taurus and leo man…..on cloud9 with a leo man….secured with a taurus man….am in dilemma

• Reinalda Tafuto says:

I Have just finish my 9 years cycle Dec 21, 2011 AND I AM LOOKING FOR UNDERSTANDING IN WHERE I SHOULD MAKE MY NEXT MOVE??

• Laura says:

I was born march 4 (Pisces) but feel Aquariusnprofile to describe me far far better (accurate). Any advice about this for reading horoscope and for compatibility w other signs

• KWDS says:

You should consider adding an option to choose the gender of your partner/spouse. Not everyone is in heterosexual relationships.

• ola says:

HI,

• ola says:

HI,
    I av a boyfriend that is a Gemini but i don’t know if we are deceiving each other or not. but i love so much nd i don’t know if it same on his side too.

• I was pretty pleased to uncover this great site.
    I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new things in your web site.

• I personally blog as well and I’m posting something very similar to this specific posting, “Zodiac Compatibility”.
    Would you care in case I personallyincorporate some of your concepts?
    Thanks for the post -Carole

• Elsie says:

I’m a Virgo woman and my fiance is a Virgo too. I read Nancy’s articles about the compatibility between two
    Virgos before I met him and she’s right. What Nancy Fenn says it’s true.

We weren’t looking for a mate but since the friendship turned into love it’s been also great. No regrets.

One thing though, there is passion between my fiance and me. We just don’t show it to everybody.
    We’re very private people. There is passion. Lots of it. And profound love in a realistic and practical way.
    We are devoted to each other. We do love each other deeply. We’re crazy about each other.
    And we get on beautifully.

There really is compatibility between me and my fiance.

Sometimes there isn’t compatibility between two Virgos but it has to do more with being with the right Virgo
    at the right time. It has to be the right Virgo for things to work out.

My Virgo fiance is my perfect match. He is the one. He is the best. He makes me happy. And I do my best
    to make him happy. It is true love. It exists. It is real.

Everything Nancy said about the compatibility between two Virgo is true. Thank you Nancy Fenn.

• Derrek says:

Been reading your posts and just thought I would share that I found a cool dating site based on zodiac, and has been pretty helpful for me! Being an Aries male it isn’t easy to find a very compatible girl that keeps my interest but this site has a cool compatibility score and details about your match. Anyway I liked it so hopefully it help you guys too.

Here is the link
    Zodiac Compatibility

• M.S says:
  • out of luck says:

guys, just wondering how to explain someone facts of existence….. especially when that same person is surrounded by many quixotic ideas :(