Gemini Man and Gemini Woman Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Gemini Couples:  Barbara and George Walker Bush, Shia La Boeuf and Carey Mulligan

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys! There is poetic justice in the fact that these two are going to find out what it’s like to finally meet that oft-mentioned Evil Twin.  It’s hard to capture in words the fun and variety of two Geminis relating to one another.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Gemini Man:  It probably won’t be hard because you two are the most exciting in the room, and there is a certain justice in coming together.  You probably greet her with a witty repartee which establishes your — and her — clear superiority.  As the man said, “Wouldn’t you rather play tennis with Roger Federer?”  Why wouldn’t the two of you want to go off by yourselves and give it a whirl?  Finally you’ve met your match, but so has your Evil Twin, LOL.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as a Gemini Woman:  You are going to want to focus for a moment and let your quicksilver mind provide you with something unique to catch his attention.  Normally this is not an issue with men, but you realize right away that all the groupies in the room are throwing themselves at this gentleman, so you must do something unusual to set yourself clearly apart.  You can play hard to get because you are hard to get, but I warn you — he won’t even notice.  If you can’t deal with the fact that this man is doing two things at one time, if not 10 women at one time, you’d best get out whilst you can.  In a relationship between two Geminis, mind games are perfectly appropriate.  Remember that.

Degree of Romance:   These two are on a Ferris wheel ride, gliding high above the fair as he pulls out all the bells, whistles, and bright lights — and every other shiny thing that ever existed — to twirl before her and capture attention.  Like the Ferris wheel, there will be some ups and downs, but oh, the view.

Degree of Passion:  Omigod, if he figures out that passion is what rings her bells, passion she shall have.  Ditto, her.

Degree of Friendship: Remember in the Ringling Brothers circus when the car drove up and the clowns started to get out?  And then more, and then more, and then more.  Think about it.

Degree of Marriage:  Why would anyone want to ruin a good time by conjuring up the Evil Twin?  Seriously, if you can stand it, go for it.

Progression of Relationship:   This relationship will take shape like a 3-ringed circus act. These two have their plan.   He has his plan.  She has hers.  Then they each have an Evil Twin.  It’s likely to go every which way and up.  They should admit it — they’re both very comfortable with the Ringling Bros. format, and they really couldn’t stand it any other way.  What would seem like a cluster-f*** to anyone else, is their mutual heyday.

Sex:  Let’s extend a circus analogy to the bedroom — anything — I mean anything goes.  Half the time, they’ll be thinking, “Omigod, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” while the other half of the time, they’ll be multi-tasking while thinking about something they left on their desk at work.  That’s okay.  Sex is nothing but mercurial between the Mercury-ruled Twins.  They may find gender-bending a thrill as well.  Hey!  Anything goes!  For a special twist of pleasure, add the natural talent they each have for phone sex and kinky texting.  Somehow they always know the right time to send a message to get the biggest effect.   Sex will never be boring because if it gets that way, one or the other of them will pull the rabbit out of the hat and they’re off and running again.

When It’s Over:  Maybe it should be over, but it’s like stomping out a forest fire.  Each time one of them decides to call it quits, the other one decides it’s worth starting all over again.  If you ask me, when they’ve really had enough they need an intervention.  Get a third party in there with a whip and crowbar and let them take care of business.  This is the one relationship that will end like a cat fight.  They may need expert help in pulling it apart.

More on Gemini Women

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

39 Responses to Gemini Man and Gemini Woman Compatibility

• becky says:

well that funny my mom is a gemini born 9th june and my mom and partner 10th june they don’t get on at all they stand each other . she black and white

• STACEY says:

OMG WOW!! Right on point…….we break up and he always comes back like a boomarang we can not get enough of each other…..ever!!….we laugh,talk and have never gotten into a serious argument…..I always look at the pros and cons ……….but in our heads we belong to each other …….scary i dont know if we will ever end..he is such a challenge!! And I love it (fingers crossed) I can tie him down :)

• les says:

to becky, this was on compatibiity of lovers not inlaws :-)

• Mandi says:

I’m so so inlove with a gemini guy being a gemini myself.It feels as having a lover,a friend,a brother,he’s just everything i’ve ever wished for.
    We met about a month ago,he’s already telling me his secretes and that are not easy for a man to tell a woman.
    I must be positive that our relationship will last forever.Together we click,we have a lot in common.

• Karra says:

Why is this not a 10/10 rating lmao.

Geminis -so long as they talk it out- can get over anything. That “evil twin” only challenges ideas which in my book is a good thing. Makes you see things different. Every gem/gem I know has worked out. Just look at the example of the bushes. I’m a gemini with a cap man and they say it’s better than this. I completely disagree we fight a lot and are often on different sides of the couch. Gem/Gem looks like an adventurous heaven. And any gemini is up for an adventure!!

• shaquetta says:

yes I agree shes right me an my gem/man has the same b-day so we are mostly alike which is crazy an he always leaves me up for an adventure

• Jeannette says:

i just met a Gemini man and I can’t get enough of him. We talk everyday for 2 and 3 hours. We have so much in common its crazy. We’ll see what happens though!

• Dennis says:

I’m a Gemini man who pushed his Gemini girl away 20 years ago, due to parental reactions. I just found her again, and we both agree we never want to let each other go, ever again. It’s as if we were built for each other. The attraction from 27 years ago when we first met is the same, just stronger, today. If both of you can talk it through, you will never be alone again.

• chanty says:

I met a Gem guy (he’s the 2nd, I’m the 10th) and I feel like I have met my soulmate.
    It’s only been two months, but I feel so strongly for him.

He is very open and pushes me to get out of my comfort zone, which I love.
    The passion is unbelievable and I just can’t get enough…

• Magic says:

I’ve been talking with this Gemini man for 2 months already and its so fun that we share so much in common..completely alike and were just both having fun and it really feels different, I feel i cant get enough of him

• lela lanae says:

so true, I love my Gemini man, he’s so exciting and there’s a chemistry like no other, usually i would be afraid to commit so easily, but can safely say, i want to marry this man.

• Laura says:

I am a gemini born June 1st, and my man is a gemini born June 4th. We’re both 24, born in the same hospital only 3 days apart! I love him like I’ve never loved anyone, he understands everything about me and I can read him like a book. Our flirty natures cause some jealousy to flare up sometimes, but we’re 5 months pregnant with a baby boy (who will also end up as a gemini with his due date lol), and he just proposed to me three days ago. We’re gonna give this gemini/gemini marriage thing a shot! :)

• kittie says:

everyone talking about how great a foursome is….well sometimes its better to have a threesome. I prefer other signs more so than gemini men, myself being a gemini woman i dont always get what i want and thats important to me. I want to be the most exciting, playful and adventurous person in the relationship and it seems a gemini steals my thunder!!!

• margie66us says:

I agree with all the comments mention, I just can’t get enough of my gemini man.

• Michelle says:

Oh, I know a Gemini-Gemini couple, they’re man and man though. And just like you said, Nancy, “like the Ferris wheel, there will be some ups and downs, but oh, the view.”

• Maryshane says:

Gosh.. i can’t believe this, i met my Gemini 2years lately and we started dating early this month and the wonderfull thing is that we are born in the same date,month but different years he is 5th June1982 and i am 5 June 1984.The feelings are Mutual and we never bored when together.. we are in a long distance relationship but we try keeping it alive each day that passes. we so deeply in love!

• Jessica says:

I just met a Gemini man, and at first I couldn’t tell if he was a Gemini or a Virgo so I asked to see his i.d. I’m 6/7/1984 he’s 6/19/1981. I’ve never been with a Gemini before let alone hang out with another one but I think he’s amazing already. I want him to be mine forever. Can’t wait to see how this goes.

• millie says:

I just can’t stop thinking of him.

• millie says:

We just reconnected and I am in love with this guy. It’s crazy! so crazy… Never felt this way before. We are both gemini same month. Thinking of giving it a try but scared at the same time. Wonder if he feels the same.

• Kelley says:

I am a Gemini woman and dated a Gemini man for about a year. Basically, if you are looking for a love affair you will always remember, the Gemini Gemini combo will be just that! But also will it ever rarely be more than that. Initially, you will feel like you are more in love than you have ever been in your entire life. My gem man and I were virtually the same person, in the good ways and bad ways. Which is why the Gemini Gemini combo starts out very hot and heavy but fizzles out fairly quickly. You are so alike that it’s not a good combo. And while you may think you’re so very in love at the time, looking back on this relationship, more than likely you will realize you really weren’t. Again, great as a short and fun and passionate love affair but don’t expect marriage or anything long term from this.

• Angela Christie says:

Well this will be interesting. I am in a Gem-IN-I relationship that is a combo of all that each of you have decribed It was I who caught his eye – he was cautious about pursuing me bu as his courage got stronger he spent close to four years trying – i ignored him for the better part and geered him the rest – however deep down I was intrigued and curious.

Finally Christmas 2009 i need a lift home from work (no we weren’t co-workers, but competitors in the same industry). Without notice he pulled off and parked on the waterside and proceeded to tell me he was in love with me – talk about being off guard – I had no response.

We talked – he got out and walked to the passengers side and within seconds gave me the most intense lovemaking experience ever! The next fe months were under cover and cat and mouse. Hard man to tame cause there’s usually more than one woman.

So I operated the same way – now the games our out of his system and we moved toward an intense deep love which two year later this December and he has asked me to marry him. Still each of you have been on point in some way.

• Geminlove says:

Very in point! After two years Together and one being divorced my gem and I are right back together again.

• Shaquille says:

My birthday is May 27th and i met this May 25th girl who i’ve been dreaming about for over a while. Havn’t had anything worth speaking of for about two years because no one seemed to meet my expectations i guess it’s somewhat because none were Gemini. My new found love is like my sugar i’m her milk, like the other end of the chemical equation, And wow there is chemistry. Why i know that something’s right is that for a woman to influence my sensual nerves and poetic muse like this, i gotta be in deep. I havn’t written like this for so long but guess what that muse is back!!!

• I met my jewel in my undergraduates days in d university nd it was awesome cos we xplored evrytin nd even after 2yrs of graduation wit 1yr distance when we met it was Amazing marriage is certain,i love Geminians cos d adventure nd xploration is compared 2 none,it lingers in our memory 4 eternity nd leting go is almost imposible,thumbs up 4 al Gemenians Globally!

• Barshine Naiding says:

Derz dis Gemini boy who askd me out a few weeks back. We startd talkin abt a mnth ago. We share da same birthday 06-06. I lyk him but m scard to get into a rltnshp…shud i gve him a chance ¿!

• Lisa says:

I met a Gem guy earlier this week and instantly there were fireworks. It was like magic! We had our first date and we felt a strong connection. I was bold in asking him if he felt it too (which I never do – especially on a first date) but he admitted it was real. We kissed passionately out in the open night air. When we walked down the street, people stared at us. He is goregous and some people think I am beautiful too.

Back to this magnetic, animal attraction we have for eachoter…I feel so stringly for him that I had to fight the urge to tell him I loved him. I know that is inappropriate, but it’s how I feel. I have only lid eyes on him twice, that is how crazy this attracton is.

I have never dated a Gemini man before, and the love of my life ( now separated) is virgo. I have never felt this way about anyone! I am in my thirties so I know what I’m talking about. This man is amazing! Creative, intelligent, funny, handsome, and passionate. I want to marry him tomorrow. It’s funny, he jokingly asked me tonight if I wanted to elope. lol – If he only knew.

BARSHINE – GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

• Brandi says:

I met my Gemini guy a few years ago and we lost contact with each other. We just recently found each other and we cant get enough of each other. We were both born on the same day but different years. I think this is the start of something special

• Sarah says:

Me and my gemini man are freaking amazing together. We can’t get enough of eachother and he turns me on every time i see him. h’s so enchanting, and we can do anything. he’s like my lover, friend, brother and everything ive ever wanted! i love him!(:

• gilcelia says:

sou gemeos e conhecie uma pessoa e que gemeos estou com medo de sofrer, o que devo fazer

• Retha says:

I’ve been with my Gemini man for about 2 years. From the beginning we took it extremely fast and we love our life, yes there are little rough spots but who doesn’t have those. We are now married and have a 9 month old son, who we call our love child lol. I wouldn’t trade my life with my Gemini for anything. Two Geminis equal awesomeness for us!!! BTW our 9 month old is also a Gemini.

• Amber says:

I’m may 26 and my man is june3. We do a lot together and we have amazing times. But there are times where we fight like cats and dogs. Cause we both feel like we have to have the last saying. We felt like we needed to be apart for a wail but it never happens cause neither one Of us can walk away. I love him. We been together going 6 years. Married 2 years. He wouldn’t let me walk away to say his life and I’m the same way.. I feel if one of us left each other it would be horrible.. I don’t want to and dont ever plan on wanting to end this cause I feel like he is my other half..

• Omoh says:

Indeed all u said bou gem z correct. Am easily love n like by people.Any where i am n no mata whu ever i am with,i wil always av somtin 2say.Somtyms,som pats of me wil wnt 2fly away whil d oda wnt wnt 2.A part wnt 2bad while d oda wnt 2b gud. Somtyms i dnt even no whu i am .I love talkin a lot n at tymz i prefa being alone. Am with a Taurus woman 4 5years now bou i wnt 2 end d relationship cos she has hurt me mor dan enough.

• Pili says:

Wow! my Gemini man was born on June 16 and I was born on May 31st. We started to date a couple of weeks ago. The feelings are Mutual and we never bored when together. Sex is intense.I have never felt this way before with anybody! we have so many things in common. Definitely will keep my Gemini man!

• Jason says:

I like how the Gemini comments are the most sexual of this entire site! Being a gemini, I take pride this passionate side haha. Check out this site if you’re a firm believer in Zodiac Sign Compatibility being the most important basis of any relationship.

• michelle says:

heh Me and my husband were born the same day June 3. All i can say is us two together are the complete opposite. He is definatly the good and im the bad twin. First time meeting him i was automatically attracted too him. We have everything in comman yet are personalities are so diffrent. Even when seeing us as a couple heh Im very out going talkive open minded courious, he’s stubborn a lil closed minded and quite mostly laid back Yin yang <3 I asked him out i even asked him too marry me… But i love it, we both never had a relationship so compelling even when arguing there's a certain attraction that stops the fight.

• Amber says:

It’s really crazy how many of you even have the same birthday! I met my first Gem Man w the same birth date May 29th as me, only he is 6 years older then me. From the moment we met on FB we connected and went on a date the next eve. Our kiss was like no other, out of this world and I have never felt that way ever in my 34 years! We have been on a 2nd date and it was even more amazing! Now long phone calls and messaging is helping us get to know one another . We have plans to see each other this weekend and I couldn’t be happier!! I am excited to see where this goes…

• Jennifer says:

Ok i must have come across the oddest of the gemini men…He’s fun and outgoing a social butterfly (typical gemini) but he’s a man of few words, doesnt even want to attempt multi-tasking and seems extremely detached emotionally. His male friends are his life, they mean more to him than any female companion. Not a romantic bone in his body. I on the other hand am the typical gemini woman. Now… i fell madly in love with this man and he claims to have done the same. In some extremely confusing turn of events of which im still uncertain, we split up. Of course i’ve gone over it and over it and i think its worth another shot…of course i do im a friggin female. But he is being so distant as if we never had anything. As a gemini female attempting to analyze all this is making me crazy not to mention that my heart just wont let him go no matter how distant he acts. Im at a loss…

• Kerry says:

I’m a Gemini woman born on the 9 June and i’m in love with a Gemini man born on the 15 June.We make a perfect combination,we never argue,always talk our problems if something’s wrong and work it out.Sex is REALLY fun so i’m very happy.I always got an eye on him though lol.The best part is I love when he gets mysterious and full of surprises,it’s like he knows what i’m seeking for in a relationship now we’re planning for our future wedding.Before we got together,i’ve always played hard to get and he was the one who kept looking and persuading me to be his lover for 3years and said he’ll never give up and he never did.He was always after me but he gave me a little freedom though which has always been important for me.

• Jen says:

Natalie Portman married a fellow Gem.