Gemini Man and Leo Woman Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Leo Couples:  John F. and Jacqueline Kennedy

This is a merry combination.  These two people can enjoy running circles around each other.  Gemini is Mercurial — always fascinating and nearly impossible to keep up with, which Leo will find entertaining (like he could be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys).  That is until the monkey starts the real monkey business.  If you are serious about pursuing this ephemeral bit of phosphorous, Dear Leo, be prepared to take what comes with it –  a wilderness of loose ends.  The sun starts and stops with the Gemini who will tend to rely on Leo’s sense of responsibility and organizational skills to a wearying degree.  Still he is so charming it may seem worth it for a long time.    You are so good at putting the leash on that pesky little primate.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as a Leo Woman:  Be a good audience.  Try to ignore the shadow of his Evil Twin; it is embarrassing to him, you know — and you’ll have plenty of time to make his acquaintance later.  You might use your great acting skills to pretend that you fall for his little boy charm and your business-like patience to tolerate his sudden whims and changes, which will drive you to distraction later on.  With your left hand over your shoulder, you can display your organizational ability because secretly he wants someone to handle all the adult responsibilities in the relationship so that he can play the pied piper.

How to Attract a Leo Woman as a Gemini Man:   There’s nothing that Leo likes more than going to the circus, so the fact that you yourself are a one-ring circus is bound to catch her attention.  Smart enough herself, she is nonetheless intrigued by your mental ability, which, if she mistakes for true intelligence, so much the better.  I don’t know how much of this you can muster up, but you must also manage to show that you run the circus as well as hawking the ride.  This regal lady will not tolerate loss of control of her personal life by some of the antics for which you are famous.  Nor will she be amused by your ready excuses and sheepish grin.  If you want to gain her as a partner, which would be smart because she will straighten out all your messes, you had better show her some respect.  It begins by showing up on time nicely dressed — come on, you can do it; and for goodness sake leave your bait and switch date plan behind.  If you say you’re going to an art exhibit do not turn the car in the direction of the casino at the last minute.  By now you’ve stopped reading, so I’ll stop writing.

Degree of Romance:  Every Gemini has kissed the blarney stone and can be an incredibly charming suitor.  Chances are he could sell ice to an Eskimo and he can get in your under drawers just as easily and keep you laughing all the while.  He is likely to keep the romance alive for the duration of your relationship, which is a plus.  It can go a long way to make up for his irresponsibility in other areas.

Degree of Passion:  Gemini is a shape-shifter and mind-melder.  If he wants you, and he figures out that you want passion, he will appear to be the very epitome of passion, and he will continue to be for the duration of the relationship.  Giving you what you want permits him to get what he wants – with you or a la carte.  You gotta watch this guy carefully. He’s got sticky fingers.  (Hence, he probably can’t be bothered to practice safe sex, so act accordingly.)

Degree of Friendship:  Gemini has an engaging way of being everybody’s friend.  Leo has the reputation of being friendly and popular, but so often pride and ego get in the way.  Gemini is the one sign voted most likely to be friends and stay friends with everybody, and this relationship is no exception.  Gemini guarantees that the good times will roll, and there’s never a lull in the conversation.  Gemini has an incredible ability to remain above it all and cheerful no matter what is going on.  Who could ask for more in a friend?

Degree of Marriage:  This is not the best combo for marriage because Leo is a fixed sign interested in responsibility and the present, whereas Gemini is a mutable sign attracted to change and variety.  If they do continue to work out a relationship, it will be by Leo’s forbearance of Gemini’s transgressions, and Gemi’s forbearance of Leo’s loftiness and command.

Progression of Relationship:   Gemini is essentially an unpredictable energy.  Courtship will be more like a skirmish than an all-out campaign.  Leo will have to read between the lines to understand that something serious is afoot.  Gem’s religion is to keep it superficial which can be a constant irritant to the dramatic needs of a Leo.

Sex:   Geminis can be inventive and entertaining lovers, but they lack the depth yearned for by a Leo.  There will be plenty of sex to be had, but Leo will somehow always leave the table still hungry.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over, it will break Leo’s heart as Gemini exits through the trapdoor.  Gemini will assume that they will stay friends forever, but Ms. Leo will probably never want to lay eyes on him again.  She will feel her pride has endured enough insult for a lifetime.

Our Rating:  6/10

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

88 Responses to Gemini Man and Leo Woman Compatibility

• Trena says:

I’m a Leo woman that has dated a Gemini man for the last yr and a half when I read”When It’s Over: When it’s over, it will break Leo’s heart as Gemini exits through the trapdoor. Gemini will assume that they will stay friends forever, but Ms. Leo will probably never want to lay eyes on him again. She will feel her pride has endured enough insult for a lifetime.
    I feel it’s so true my Gemini man left me for someone he was with before me and I must say it came outta no where one day we were together and the next we weren’t the break up happen almost 2 months ago I felt like my world had ended I LOVE HIM SO MUCH he says he loves me and I will always be special to him but he still had feeling for his ex they were together for 9 yrs but when I came in the pic they had be apart for 2 yrs so it’s been 3 and a half yrs since he’s been with this person she’s a Gemini and he thinks it will work meantime my heart is broken and I want him back we still talk on a daily basis but then he dropped a bomb on me they are getting married in March What do I do?***SAD AND HEARTBROKEN LEO***

• slick cat says:

I gotta ask you guys, he ended it on such a bad note, would he still be angry? and what would I say to clear the air? I am sorry for the questions, but I am kinda freaking out…

• Sol says:

@Trena: I am sorry. But I believe he is honestly, truly in love with her. That’s how I am too, if a Gem can’t forget that person–that person has a true hold on their heart. I know it hurts but you owe it to yourself to find the person you want to wake up every single day saying, “Damn, I’m lucky I’m alive–I get to see YOU baby.”

@Slick Cat: Start with, “I love you. I am crazy in love with you.” (DON’T sound clingy, we hate that, it turns us off) I feel hurt when you say this that that. May I ask why you feel I am being selfish? I think we just misunderstood each other Babe. What are your thoughts?…” Make it Conversational is the key–like a discussion. Don’t be all emotional. Just a discussion. Good Luck!

• slick cat says:

omg, thanks sooo much…thats awesome!!!

• Trena says:

@SLICK CAT no it didn’t end on a bad note we are still friends and we talk on a daily basis I love him and I want him back

• Trena says:

and @ Sol I felt that way @ first but I also feel that he LOVES me too I don’t feel that he could ever give the person he’s with 100% because of the way she hurt him and they’re relationship ended on a BAD note I also think that we will ALWAYS have a special bond and he feels the same way but me being a LEO I WANT ALL OF HIM

• Ms. Leo says:

I think some of the parts are true. I’m a Leo and my ex is a Gem and when I read the part about when it’s over I still feel like that towards my ex. Me and him had been together for 8 months until the end of May it was done for. Even though he want use to be friends. But I can’t deal with it and he always think that I hate him. I never hate him I’m just heartbroken of what he did. Even though he tells me he still loves me. But i feel that all my love for him is now gone. Since I moved on now this dude that im talking to his a Gem. Me and him started as friends for 2 months. Clowing around, laughing and enjoying ourself with each other. Month later, he start showing me signs and came to find out that he likes me. He tells me that im apart of his life completely and wants to take me out and spend time with me. He never been on a real date before. Which I think its cute and romantic of him to take me out. But deep inside im just confuse. I really like him and he don’t want me to stop liking him because he likes me back. I don’t want to make him feel pointless. But at the same time I don’t want to feel pointless ass well. I need help what should I do? Should I take the offer? Im just soo confuse. ***Confuse***

• Sol says:

@Trena: If your story is anything like mine- then I believe there’s a lot of hope for you. What strikes me are the facts that 1) his long-time GF (possible 1st love?) and his marriage proposal–which the whole “marriage” thing scares most Gems, but yet I can give you possible insight on WHY he asked her. The fact that he said, “make it work w/her” not “I wanna marry her b/c she’s the One, I am 10000% positive. I’m madly in love with her, therefore I am sorry”
    2) That he thinks you’re “special” to him–and that “ALWAYS” factor. Read Part II next.

• Sol says:

@ Trena: Part II My story
    This may sound like an Oxymoron, but Geminis are VERY LOYAL..wait for it…to thier FIRST LOVE. (Or someone they’ve loved for a long time.) Sometimes it IS that Loyalty and sense of “Forever” that really confuses (hence the fickleness) them and others.
    I don’t mean to sound boastful, but many women have been “in love” with me–but I, deep down inside TRULY DEEPLY loved only two people. My 1st Love (I loved her for about 9 years- just like ur Gem) and my TRUE Love (2nd Girl).
    With my 1st Love, we were in high school. Young and full of mind games, love and jealousy etc. We both hurt each other. Yet, I knew she loved me madly, and always wanted to ‘protect’ me from bad influences and ‘slutty’ girls who liked me. In fact, she was the blonde “Queen Bee” like in Mean Girls and but sweet and loyal. She would literally, warn and kick the butts of girls who tried to hook up w/me. I found it funny, yet the downfall was that I took her for granted. In the end, it was just a mess of hurt all around.
    Let’s called them Love #1 and Love #2. With L#1, I always said to myself, or believed deep down, “She was the ONE. No matter what, in the end I’ll end up marrying her one day.We’re SUPPOSE to be together.” (I also knew she loved me more than I did her at the time, but I always thought we were ‘meant to be’.)
    With L#1, it was like I made a promise to myself to “LOVE her Forever.” and my head made my heart stick to that promise. I can’t explain the loyalty I had for her. I really can’t cause I DON”T KNOW why. LOL! Maybe I felt like I owe it to her to love her. We were on/off (4 years of HS) but it wasn’t until 5 years after (total 9 yrs) that I realized:
    I was NOT IN LOVE with L#1 anymore.
    It was in year 7 out of those 9years that I met Love #2. I knew L2 was crazy about me, and I was about her. Like your Gem said that, “you were Special” to him–I felt the same way about L2. I always thought, “She’s special to me. Always”
    Yet in my Gem Mind, I still stuck to my ‘promise’ that I will never/should never feel for anyone the way I felt for L1. Therefore, I almost REFUSE to allow my mind to accept that I could love anyone besides L#1. It’s funny b/c I used to fight myself about L2, “you can’t be in love with her, shut up. Oh yes I am. No I’m not, shut up.” (Twins inside me) I pushed L#2 away.
    Year 8-9: I still always believed I WOULD WANT to “work it out with L#1″ (The exact words ur Gem used) I had it in my HEAD that we ‘should be’ together when it came time to marry. My head couldn’t accept even the POSSIBILITY that I MAY be in LOVE someone else. (L#2) Lol, I don’t know if that’s Gem loyalty or what the heck it was.
    In Years 8-9, there would be a HUGE possibility I would’ve gotten on my knee and just married L#1. Absolutely. Just b/c I believed, “We can definitely work it out.We would be good for each other.”
    But that would’ve been a huge F***in mistake. I would’ve married her out of the Gemini idea of ‘loyalty’ and not b/c I was “madly in love with her. The only One I would die for, only one I would do anything to see happy etc”–the way I am with L#2.
    It was really REALLY hard for me to accept (in my HEAD) that I wasn’t ‘IN love’ with L#1 anymore. In fact, it took me about (from year 9 till now, year 14) to complete accept, “HEY you’re not in Love with L#1 anymore.”
    With Love#2, I always knew I loved her. Always. Always have. I love her with ALL I am humanly capable of. Much Deeper than I ever was with L#1.
    How did I finally figure it out??
    Throughout the years, I had a recurring dream. It would always be on the day I was suppose to marry L#1. Guess who was actually IN it–Love #2. Like my last ‘fling’ hours before I were to marry L#1. Then I’ll be like, “I’m too lazy to go to my wedding. Let’s just stay here and hang out.” Lol. Stupid me never realized till many dreams and years later.
    “Hey DENSE! You’re in Love with L#2. Duhhhh!”
    It’s so SCARY to me as a Gemini that I could feel such emotional intensity. It confuses me to the point of, “WHERE the HECK are these emotions COMING from?!? How did she get me to Love her THIS much!?”
    If you think Halloween is scary, Emotions are even scarier to a Gemini!

• Pingback: gadjet

• Pingback: thuc pham chuc nang vision

• Trena says:

@ Sol I wanted to say thanks so much for sharing your story with me and I’m going to share it with him as well and your story reminds me of my story maybe it won’t take him long to see the truth the hardest thing for me will be when he moves with her in Jan he will be 2 hrs away and it’s crazy because now we still talk on a daily basis we don’t spen the time together like we use to and I miss him sooo much

• Sol says:

Ask him this and I think Geminis understand this point well:

“Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who you feel you can just “work it out with” or spend it with someone who you’re “crazy about and INSPIRES” you? You get only ONE life- don’t rob yourself of true happiness and settle for the “just..Okay” when you can have the best. For once listen to your heart.”

• Trena says:

@Sol today he told me he thinks he’s in love with 2 ppl and i let him read your story he said it sounds like our situation do you think I should step back so he can see what he wants do you think I’m making it harder for him by being around

• Sol says:

If possible, you and the other girl should leave him alone for a month or two. Let him breathe.
    I think Gems have to miss you, MISS you to really know they love you and only you.
    If the world ended tomorrow, in the very last minute–who does he want to be holding? Who does he want to be kissing–the last thing he sees in the last second of life?

• Trena says:

@Sol it’s funny you say that because I told him I think he needed sometime to himself without any phone calls from anyone he said he would but I don’t think he can so I’m gonna back off and not answer his calls for a while I was off 3 days this week and I was with him most of them also when we first broke up he spent alot of time in Lakeland (with the one he left me for) but for the past 3 weeks he hasn’t been over there and apparently they are having some problems they argu alot but they both are Gems so go figure and I just wanted to add that it’s been a pleassure speaking with you SOL on this matter you have really giving me some clairity on my situation and I wanted to say THANK YOU

• annie says:

I’m a leo girl and yet again find myself in love with a gemini man. He is youthful, fast talking, understanding, funny, witty, extremely gentle, seriously amazing in bed and very kinky. In the past I have had a cheater gemini, and a gemini who is extremely honest and full of passion (with whom I have had breaks of more than five years and have got back together and the extreme gentleness and passion was always there) and one gemini with whom I liked to play. I do love gemini men. I believe that if a leo woman wants to be honest and sincere genuinely with a gemini, she can. But, if you come out with the ego and bravado, you will lose the game as your heart will be in love but your ego has ruined it for you. My advice would be, don’t rush things, don’t boss, just enjoy.. and you will get the most amazing things out of your gemini man. Our leo personality is quite irrisistible to a gemini, and we should let him lead and not chase nor boss him around in the slightest and he will bring everything to the relationship that we leos crave in our most intimate and secret wonderful dreams.. just adore him, be yourself, whatever you do, don’t serve him, for example don’t cook for him, cook with him, and, just be the happiest and best person you can be. He will love the fact that us leo girls are regal and confident. Geminis love the leo pride as long as it does not get out of hand. Geminis like to be proud of their woman and show her off and this is also why leo is so good for a gemini. This pairing can evoke very deep feelings in each other and can make for a very good sexual relationship, but leo woman must at all cost always remember that her fierce temper and ego (if ever let loose) will lose the game for her. So with gemini, be honest, be you, show him the most amazing gentle things you can do ONLY FOR HIM and when he retreats to his man cave, let him, have a bath, enjoy yourself, watch telly, go out, enjoy your friends, go to work.. and when he comes back to you from his cave, the feelings are even stronger and the gemini man shows you his vulnerable side.. now this very rarely comes out but when it does you are as a leo woman in heaven. This gentleness and bonding with a gemini is rare but it can only be reached by a huge leo heart being at it’s noblest – if you are fake a gemini will smell it a mile off. These men are priceless but you must not let them know too much about you too early and even then don’t be brutal – show your best side. Oh, and don’t take their conversation topics too seriously, or to heart, just listen, respond, respect their opinion and they will respect yours, too. (My dad’s a leo and with a gemini woman married for 20 years, they adore each other, so leo and gemini can be so magical and so good) just keep some of the mystery of the leo woman going and you are always the dish of the day for this gentle smooth talker that is the gemini man – ooh – I do love ‘em!

• santana says:

i am a Leo woman, been in love with a gemini for 4 years. i was instantly attracted to him, he is mysterious, strong,sexy,passionate and loving. we moved pretty quickly we spent the next few months nearly inseprable, i knew of his ex girlfriend who he had really cared about but assumed that had been all wraped up. turned out it wasnt the case. i guess though we never put a label on what we had we just were. we had so much fun togather always laughing talking playing games ect. then the ex “popped up” and to my amazment he ended up getting back with her. for the last four years i run into him a few times a year(we run in the same circles) we end up fooling around. then go on about our business. i dont keep in touch with him but he offten seeks me out through friends, calls me out of the blue, he told me once he loved me then never said it again, but when were togather i KNOW he loves me. he is currently with the other girl but always trying to get in touch with me through friends and asking about me? as soon as he gets wind of me being involved with someone he shows up right away trying to act like we did when we first met, affectivly making it very hard to move on. he obviously is gonna be with this girl not me, i am so confussed why he keeps doing this to me. its like he needs to know i still love him more than any ther it sucks. any info or advice i am going crazy.

• Sol says:

@Santana, out of curiosity– what’s his girlfriend’s sign?

• leo says:

m leo and i got married with a gemini man in first few months he cared me alot, he is so pretendious person in front of all peoplle he behaves that he loves me alot but in real he dont satisfy me i dnt knw what to do m thinking for breakup guys give suggesions please

• Niya says:

@ Sol I do not think your loyal when u start meeting L2 and when u have L1 in your life! That is NOT loyal. Geminis are not loyal, they like variety thts the plain truth. and for the sake of their entertainment they can mess up anyones life.. to gain expeirence and a fusion of emotions they flirt and get into any girls pants thts them dirty and cheap !

For all the leo women out there whose,Gemini man broke up with them for some stupid reason or dumb girl
    just stop talking to them. save your self respect. Kick them where it hurtsif u can. u will feel like a new person, move on, travel, have fun with ur life and party, a gemini wunt come back even if your rip your heart out to show your pain n suffereing. you will just make them feel good about them self, and then they their love for you (if they have any left) will turn into pity for you and which you a “leo” will feel like a dragger in your heart cuz it would hurt your ego, ur grand love will feel insulted before all this happens just run awya from him let him chase you if he loves you
    there is no point in showing them your love, they are ASS ! they dunt have emotions they make decisions based on what feels right to them, your trying to win their love back but all u will get is theirpity on YOU ! there are almost pretty good at lying so dunt get carried away if he sayd he stil has feelings for you, u will be stupid to belive that because if that was true he wud be maryring u, just slap on his face if he says he still loves you but cant marry i m telling ya you wil feel better ! i wish i cud have done that, or i shud have just push him down the hill or sumthing

u need to remember it is your life, your heart, dunt be slave to your heart, make your heart your slave and then only what ever you wish for will Happen, Respect your self and just stop chasing a gemini they are done with you, if they want you they will run back to u and use their sweet tongue to win u back,,, but only if they want to u cannot persuade them, dunt get urself hurt.. been there and done that !

whats wrong with you all, ur like queen of the jungle, stop crying get your act together and be the women that men
    can only dream of, show the power that u have. your independent and you do not need a jerk to make u feel better ! :)
    i have been hurt , and then one day i decided thats enuff and i will teach him a lesson, but just when i decided that after som time i started thinking abt me more and less abt him, now he just doesnt seem worthy of my attention. an di hope and pray that all of you get over it too before wasting time and emotion on a aalready failed relationship. think abt yoru self first, be as selfish as you can , you dunt always need to be generous and be considered u are free to question him of his love if thts what he claims, i know leo woman they are so patient with them, and they put up so much with geminis, leo women save their love and emotions for that one person and when leo invest so much efforts in relationship its hard to break away. i know how it feels. but dunt ruin it futher for urself and just quit the chase, they arnt worthy thts all. save urself, be selfish, dunt baby him anymore, be rude to him , cuz u have right to be angry ! he is running away anyways whether u want or not, so dunt cover up ur anger behind that smile , go mad at him , be mad, make his miserable… but being nice wunt do anything.. rest is all up u

i hope and pray u find ur smile and peace back :) sorry for the rudeness.. but i cant stand liars and cheats..
    sorry sol i didnt mean to say anything bad to you, call geminis anything but not loyal ! i wud reserve that word for leos truly

• Niya says:

oops i just noticed so many errors and typos, sorry abt that i was wriitng in such emotion… hehe cheers everyone… laugh all u can, forget your pains life is too short, try to find your happiness which is everlasting, wordly relationships come n go.. life is above all that. we all have greater purpose. deepak chopra really helped me overcome my miseries,, meditation and focus on your career… tht will pay off yoru efforts and investtment. :) love for all leo sisters !

• Thor says:

ok here it is im a gemini and my girl is a leo and i just got out of a relationship that i told myself id love her unconditinaly no matter the cost to me and it ended very badly i but i hooked up with a leo and her sweet and careful nature really to attract me like a moth to the proverbial flame and i me being the type of person i am i over read every thing she tells me looking for a reason not to trust her is their any advice i can get to make her aware i need my space wile keeping her sweet and caring nature with out offending her cause if i was to do things the way im used to she most likely take me playing around as a remark taking her for granted

• Sol says:

@Thor –Leos are sweet,caring, “regal” girls–think Former First Lady Jackie O. And as a Gem who has dated quite a few Leos, I think it’s best for you to not get into anything with her since you just got out of a relationship. Trust me, I’ve been there–Leo girl was there for me, like a “rebound” I suppose. More than anyone, I’ve ever ‘hurt’– she’s the one I’ve felt the worst about. Leos take their feelings VERY seriously. Easy for Gems to inadvertently hurt them.

@Niya —-1)I must clarify, I was NOT in ANY way shape/or form in a relationship with L1 when I met L2. We were in college in different states so I did not ‘sneak around’ with L2. I meant “Loyal” as in “Emotional loyalty” as in “Love #1 would always be the One” kinda thing, where when it’s all said and done, she’s the one I end up with “Loyalty”—not so much as physical loyalty.
    2) Unfortunately, you are absolutely accurate in almost everything you wrote.

Based on my history with 3 Leos if I may shed some light…
    Geminis and Leos are VERY different in their approach to the “LOVE” thing.–opposite really

Gemini— A) are searching for “The ONE”–Idealistic to the core. UNfortunately, we bounce around and ‘hurt’ people, deemed as “fickle, heartless, jerks, man-whores, womanizing d-bags”—B/C we are so idealistic. Paradoxical?
    *****NOTHING matters if you are not “THE ONE” in our eyes.*****
    All the tears, pain, etc. we ‘put you through’–in our heads saying, “I’m so sorry, it’s collateral damage. Don’t cry, can’t you see? I’m not “THE ONE” for you. I don’t want to lead you on.” <THUS what you were saying about the pitying–100% right. We feel bad that we hurt you, it's not on purpose. But to us, if you're not "THE ONE"—-everything else (the "dagger in your heart, the 'suffering'—ALL is a MOOT point, unfortunately) We don't want to lead you on–b/c that would be Unfair to YOU.
    To reiterate, if you are not THE ONE– a Gemini would "drop it like it's hot"
    It is the ONLY fair thing to do. We don't want to keep you or ourselves from finding true happiness.

My epiphany on how vastly different Gemini/Leo perspectives and approach is—#1 Priority for Gemini: Find the ONE #1 Priority for Leo: Relationship–invest in person=Love
    ***To a Gemini, we don't prioritize the 'RELATIONSHIP'– so much as finding the ONE PERSON who sparks us and makes me shout from the mountains that I love them. To quote you, "Leos Investing"—this is exactly it, Geminis don't see the "relationship" as "investing"—-it's not about that. If you are not THE ONE, everything beyond that is a Moot point–out the window. Sorry, it really is—as Cold, Simple, Logical to a Gemini as that.

• Javontae says:

@annie is not lien at all im a Male gemini and if you want to be with one of us listen to annie trust me she has us down to the tee

• Annie says:

Hey Thanks Javontae, – really appreciate your comment, I totally wrote that from my heart so happy you think it’s accurate, (I know it’s accurate, too) ;) from experience….

• Diane Shirley says:

i am not a Leo, I am a Scorpio, and not an appropriate partner for a Gemini………….which I found out the hard way. For any serious, truly loving, deep woman who values commitment, STAY WAY FROM GEMINI. The more social, lighthearted signs can tolerate his shallowness and wandering eye, so go for it, you ladies of that ilk, as he is after all very handsome, charming and entertaining. My hats off to you for being able to manage this Puck.

For the rest of us, he’s shallow, too easily distracted and immature. Good to have in the male friend dept, but only that. Sadder but wiser now.

• Trena says:

@ SOL how do you know you are “THE ONE” in the Gemini males eye?

• Sol says:

@Trena: That is the Million Dollar Question/Riddle/

I don’t think Gemini himself knows, it sort of just hits– like lightening. That’s why we ‘sample’ around.
    It’s like one day, “BAM!” We are enlightened, there’s so much clarity in the world. There is another level to this “Love” thing-like we found the Holy Grail. For once, I know I could completely be faithful. No ‘Ifs’ or ‘Buts’ about it.

• Janae says:

Well I am a leo female and i like a Gemini male he is so sweet, funny, caring and we have amazing conversations but its like I never know what he is thinking I don’t know what to do I need help!!

• Just Listen says:

@Janae or really everyone

Gemini guys haha think of their mind being like an ocean.(I am a Gemini whom has not been in a relationship with women which weren’t a fling, its not that I don’t take relationships seriously but they weren’t real ones; that is my relationship experience so pretty much 0) Just forget those parts. Overall his(Gemini man) thinking regularly of the big picture , that picture being the ocean. Their mind is an ocean. There are many inside components and some that just won’t be able to be figured out. For example we as researchers know more about the moon than the ocean and we cannot fully explore the ocean due to technology not begin capable of doing so yet. Inside the ocean is the more diverse type of ecosystem. Such as the fickleness of a Gemini. Dating a gemini guy could be like dating four different guys in one body. Those guys in most cases will be Charming(being the epitome of all you want him to be), funny, philosophical/smart,moody. Those aren’t the typical type but they most certainly apply to me at least how my twin sister puts it. It is impossible to understand the ocean it its entirety but maybe thats a good thing that you cannot for what if something you did not need to know is included. The ocean is vast and Gemini’s like to keep certain personal interests to themselves entirely, most likely these aren’t interests that could be harming your relationship if you knew what they were but the time he puts toward them is the true damage dealer if anything. While some Gemini’s can seem like your knight in shining armor one day ,the next day he may not include yourself in it at all or even for many days in a row or on and off. Its not at all because theres a problem in your relationship and you must understand that truly and sincerely. When they return they’ll probably come back as prince charming or romance king as he misses his beloved partner. This could very well be a bad example ,but if he stops contact with you without notice for days/weeks and doesn’t contact you during those days it’s not because he finds something wrong with anything with the relationship, that’s just him. He still loves you as much as he did the night of your passionate sex the day before he goes. The example is just think of him as recharging his freedom batteries a bit so he can enjoy his personal interests. Most likely he’s not chatting with other women in flirtatious ways or anything such disloyal, but rather just doing what he likes to do. Also never ever take a Gemini’s conversation topic to heart unless its about emotional feelings and such between you. If he tells you something thats even slightly insulting or that boosts his ego he doesn’t mean it from the bottom of his heart no matter how serious his facial expression is. If your Gemini hasn’t suggested it yet, the next time your preparing for a passionate love making pull out a whipped cream spray can and I couldn’t tell you just how much he will appreciate that, I don’t joke when I say that. Also don’t take his flirtatious nature to heart, if he’s flirting with other women he probably hasn’t even noticed because he’s just like to leave good impressions to ensure you as a couple look best in all ways. I have things to do but a lot of people seem to get the wrong impression of Gemini guys so I took a large portion of my leisure time to thoughtfully construct this and write it down but I need to go now. I won’t be checking this again so if you still have questions concerning Gemini’s(male or female, I can put in my 2 cents for female gemini because I am a Gemini and I have a twin sister thus she’s a Gemini as well) you can contact me through my email: 321Imheretostay@gmail.com
    Btw tell me you saw me from this site or such,etc
    -I did not check over this post more than once so my grammar, pronunciation, spelling whatever it may be could be very horrible also to add english is not my native language.
    -Also I am human therefore I will have mistakes here and there but what I told you I believe but its always possible I worded it in a way you may not interpret the same.

• Gem Stalked says:

This one gem i know thinks he is a cat. he is stalking me. he says he is in love with me and it kicks his ass everyday that he let me go. he dumped me. idiot. he doesn’t make sense. who the hell thinks theyr an animal? Idiot! God bless.

P.s. He LITERALLY thinks he is of the feline species. he was standing at the gate of my pool once and wouldn’t come in. He didn’t tell me why. but now i guess i know. seriously. he looked at me (as if he had a glaring cat stare) waited til i was looking at him then turned and leaped into the air landing on all fours and i didn’t see him after that. the next day he texted me like it never happened? should i call the pound? would it be wrong of me to have him humanely euthanized?

• Annie says:

What I have found is that Sol’s comments are awesome, so true.. and indeed most of the male gemini comments are quite informational. Also, to be with a Gemini, is to truly be sincere. Absolutely bring everything to the table to have huge conversation about the important things. Gemini wants this interaction to get to know you. He needs your sincerity and your absolute truth. If you do this (no agendas, no game playing, not trying to twist their arm) – they will be 100% honest with you. And this honesty about everything (the flirtations sometimes, the ex-files, his shortcomings (geminis are quite self depricating and sad at times, it’s good to know this too)) is really the key to happiness. And if he’s not where you are in the relationship stakes, then you will know that too. I must say I have never been happier or more involved intellectually, physically, emotionally with anyone in my life, not even friends or family. I am enjoying the Leo Gemini journey immensely. It keeps me stimulated, excited and content. Although, sometimes it is not the easiest, but why should everythign be easy? Easy can be also boring. This opens my mind about me and him and the world in a new and fantastic way… #justsaying.. x

• Krissy says:

Well it’s a lot to say but I’ll make it short,we met in 1995 and yes hold out on them they will respect you more,ok so he has cheated on me like five times or more we have two children together,terrible father he rather be with other woman than with his own kids,so true will not settle down, think you don’t know anything but always asking you stuff it a mess when he ceat on me I feel hurt jealous and feels lie I will miss out on something if I leave him,but yea at first he was all over me but when a gem man not interested leave them quick i have been with this man for almost 15 years I think I don’t even care no more I think he is cheating with an Aquarius now he told me he stopped but I think it is still going on he,all I can say to leo woman I hope u dont get hurt its a feeling you don’t want to go through its not worth it to me I know it’s time for me to walk away and we have a 2 year old but family and kids don’t mean nothing to the Gemini I’m with

• shan says:

Well my sign is the Leo and my baby father is a Gemini For 7 years I held on to absolutely pure wishful thinking dreams. Yeah there fun witty exciting masculine and chameleons. Don’t waste your time try to find the love behind the heart. It just ain’t there. I would say the bad is the worst & the good days are the best. But there ain’t no in between. The only way I see a Leo woman putting up with his personality is keep in mind there is an evil twin that dwells within them and its always present just sometimes dormant. And literally turning a blind eye & ear to that sharp ass sarcastic tounge they possess. But that’s definitely a lot to chew off and swallow for the Leo girl. Just a bit much but if your determined to keep gemini man then you’ll be the one doing a whole lot of forgiving & forgetting. Did I mention. Procrastination & irresponsibility are their past time. Leo’s aren’t lazy. They work dilligently on a specific goal and that Burns energy. So we need rest to recharge but certain peoples interpret this as laziness. Gemini are great for flings and one night stings but they
    definitely ain’t marriage material. U N L E S S ! ?

• Deeply Pofound says:

Ok I can confirm the erratic in and out of life moments there can be plenty of them. However I am a 38 yr living lovely Leo, finding myself in a tailspin whirlwind rollercoaster/paradise involvement with a Gemini male 24 yrs old. He is half German Half African statuesque 6’4, poetic and a big liar lies til the gig is up, lol. But I never proclaimed that we were a couple and neither had he, until his recent pop tart moment….He always goes into how much he missed being with me blah,blah blah, then when we see each other its like mad who’s mad you mad cause I’m not mad ok lets get to loving, but this blog is funny to me because labels and titles have variables too. Most men I know have roving eyes but this one is special. BTW I am a leo woman and I can get very snippey lol if that’s the correct word. I chumped him off a couple times calling him a bum a liar a cheat lazy don’t take care of himself to my standards, and he just up and disappeared, once he resurfaced this last time he appeared to be have become everything he knew I liked but said that he was not. He is my dream weaver lol. I never had any man behave like this. He really has a deep love for me. I for him. Marriage the future ???? who the hell knows or cares how you feelin right now baby, shoot I’m good happy to be here, really should be the theme the rest of that ish comes, especially if the foundation is based on tolerance patience and love. Making Love Sex Fking whatever you wish to deem it this leo right here, like a huge tree trying to fit into a rabbit hole, lol. TMI I know I know I’m a leo remember open chatting light hearted and breezy when happy with myself and the world around me. Anywho sex from the very first time to this last time we touched simply filling and passionate I always have to ration my loving or he will get sloppy drunk. I love him this he knows but I will leave this man so quick it will make his head spin and not return and he has seen enough proof now he is even working double shifts just so he can have want he enjoys in life which I happen to be one of. The secret to love is loving yourself being sharing but not selfless only be completely selfless with the Most High you shouldn’t with others too much because the human soul is hungry and broken that can be too much for a mortal to access, or even comprehend we are all children no matter how old. This man in my life defies logic. Even in my anger and disappointment I thank him because I didn’t think after my marriage to a leo man that I would love again. And my ex-husband was pretty awesome, however this man may have him beat. I’m tickled pink to say he is my soul mate and a cycle in my life doomed to repeat itself. Until queenie gets tired then he awakes from his boyish playful slumber.

• Deeply Pofound says:

I’m deeply saddened for those who take relationship conduct from the programing we were given since small girls. The men who do everything right are dead and never existed you don’t do everything right communication is cool but my Gemini guy learned in quite a short time that I don’t listen to anything he says I act like I’m from Missouri. I let him know the consequences of breaking my trust and wasting my time. You don’t get anymore. Unless he uses his crafty gifts properly to redeem himself all of his efforts become useless. I of course am a cultured studied woman with a business and a heavy educational background which heavily involves researching, (born the same day as Connie Chung and Al Roker) I sing write poetry fiction and non fictional books have a product line and no children something about that makes me a bit more lively than the rest which he stated not me. I am a black woman from the US most black men rarely value me….He is from Eastern Europe so his value system is different. And lastly he said he had access to a bunker with food and he wants me to go there if ever needed lol funny right. I think seriously I would like to have a baby with him. He is my heart and in spite of his bs he gives me something deep with an air of being unconditional. its strange too because I’m older and he has a reserve and maturity as far as me being his mom type I’d rather be his equal and partner. He is working on balancing the scales, so our relationship “fair and accomplished”. I hope my example helps shed light for someone. Thanks for listening.

• Deeply Profound says:

typos all ova the place lol