Gemini Man and Leo Woman Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Leo Couples:  John F. and Jacqueline Kennedy

This is a merry combination.  These two people can enjoy running circles around each other.  Gemini is Mercurial — always fascinating and nearly impossible to keep up with, which Leo will find entertaining (like he could be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys).  That is until the monkey starts the real monkey business.  If you are serious about pursuing this ephemeral bit of phosphorous, Dear Leo, be prepared to take what comes with it –  a wilderness of loose ends.  The sun starts and stops with the Gemini who will tend to rely on Leo’s sense of responsibility and organizational skills to a wearying degree.  Still he is so charming it may seem worth it for a long time.    You are so good at putting the leash on that pesky little primate.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as a Leo Woman:  Be a good audience.  Try to ignore the shadow of his Evil Twin; it is embarrassing to him, you know — and you’ll have plenty of time to make his acquaintance later.  You might use your great acting skills to pretend that you fall for his little boy charm and your business-like patience to tolerate his sudden whims and changes, which will drive you to distraction later on.  With your left hand over your shoulder, you can display your organizational ability because secretly he wants someone to handle all the adult responsibilities in the relationship so that he can play the pied piper.

How to Attract a Leo Woman as a Gemini Man:   There’s nothing that Leo likes more than going to the circus, so the fact that you yourself are a one-ring circus is bound to catch her attention.  Smart enough herself, she is nonetheless intrigued by your mental ability, which, if she mistakes for true intelligence, so much the better.  I don’t know how much of this you can muster up, but you must also manage to show that you run the circus as well as hawking the ride.  This regal lady will not tolerate loss of control of her personal life by some of the antics for which you are famous.  Nor will she be amused by your ready excuses and sheepish grin.  If you want to gain her as a partner, which would be smart because she will straighten out all your messes, you had better show her some respect.  It begins by showing up on time nicely dressed — come on, you can do it; and for goodness sake leave your bait and switch date plan behind.  If you say you’re going to an art exhibit do not turn the car in the direction of the casino at the last minute.  By now you’ve stopped reading, so I’ll stop writing.

Degree of Romance:  Every Gemini has kissed the blarney stone and can be an incredibly charming suitor.  Chances are he could sell ice to an Eskimo and he can get in your under drawers just as easily and keep you laughing all the while.  He is likely to keep the romance alive for the duration of your relationship, which is a plus.  It can go a long way to make up for his irresponsibility in other areas.

Degree of Passion:  Gemini is a shape-shifter and mind-melder.  If he wants you, and he figures out that you want passion, he will appear to be the very epitome of passion, and he will continue to be for the duration of the relationship.  Giving you what you want permits him to get what he wants – with you or a la carte.  You gotta watch this guy carefully. He’s got sticky fingers.  (Hence, he probably can’t be bothered to practice safe sex, so act accordingly.)

Degree of Friendship:  Gemini has an engaging way of being everybody’s friend.  Leo has the reputation of being friendly and popular, but so often pride and ego get in the way.  Gemini is the one sign voted most likely to be friends and stay friends with everybody, and this relationship is no exception.  Gemini guarantees that the good times will roll, and there’s never a lull in the conversation.  Gemini has an incredible ability to remain above it all and cheerful no matter what is going on.  Who could ask for more in a friend?

Degree of Marriage:  This is not the best combo for marriage because Leo is a fixed sign interested in responsibility and the present, whereas Gemini is a mutable sign attracted to change and variety.  If they do continue to work out a relationship, it will be by Leo’s forbearance of Gemini’s transgressions, and Gemi’s forbearance of Leo’s loftiness and command.

Progression of Relationship:   Gemini is essentially an unpredictable energy.  Courtship will be more like a skirmish than an all-out campaign.  Leo will have to read between the lines to understand that something serious is afoot.  Gem’s religion is to keep it superficial which can be a constant irritant to the dramatic needs of a Leo.

Sex:   Geminis can be inventive and entertaining lovers, but they lack the depth yearned for by a Leo.  There will be plenty of sex to be had, but Leo will somehow always leave the table still hungry.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over, it will break Leo’s heart as Gemini exits through the trapdoor.  Gemini will assume that they will stay friends forever, but Ms. Leo will probably never want to lay eyes on him again.  She will feel her pride has endured enough insult for a lifetime.

Our Rating:  6/10

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

67 Responses to Gemini Man and Leo Woman Compatibility

• Trena says:

I’m a Leo woman that has dated a Gemini man for the last yr and a half when I read”When It’s Over: When it’s over, it will break Leo’s heart as Gemini exits through the trapdoor. Gemini will assume that they will stay friends forever, but Ms. Leo will probably never want to lay eyes on him again. She will feel her pride has endured enough insult for a lifetime.
    I feel it’s so true my Gemini man left me for someone he was with before me and I must say it came outta no where one day we were together and the next we weren’t the break up happen almost 2 months ago I felt like my world had ended I LOVE HIM SO MUCH he says he loves me and I will always be special to him but he still had feeling for his ex they were together for 9 yrs but when I came in the pic they had be apart for 2 yrs so it’s been 3 and a half yrs since he’s been with this person she’s a Gemini and he thinks it will work meantime my heart is broken and I want him back we still talk on a daily basis but then he dropped a bomb on me they are getting married in March What do I do?***SAD AND HEARTBROKEN LEO***

• slick cat says:

I gotta ask you guys, he ended it on such a bad note, would he still be angry? and what would I say to clear the air? I am sorry for the questions, but I am kinda freaking out…

• Sol says:

@Trena: I am sorry. But I believe he is honestly, truly in love with her. That’s how I am too, if a Gem can’t forget that person–that person has a true hold on their heart. I know it hurts but you owe it to yourself to find the person you want to wake up every single day saying, “Damn, I’m lucky I’m alive–I get to see YOU baby.”

@Slick Cat: Start with, “I love you. I am crazy in love with you.” (DON’T sound clingy, we hate that, it turns us off) I feel hurt when you say this that that. May I ask why you feel I am being selfish? I think we just misunderstood each other Babe. What are your thoughts?…” Make it Conversational is the key–like a discussion. Don’t be all emotional. Just a discussion. Good Luck!

• slick cat says:

omg, thanks sooo much…thats awesome!!!

• Trena says:

@SLICK CAT no it didn’t end on a bad note we are still friends and we talk on a daily basis I love him and I want him back

• Trena says:

and @ Sol I felt that way @ first but I also feel that he LOVES me too I don’t feel that he could ever give the person he’s with 100% because of the way she hurt him and they’re relationship ended on a BAD note I also think that we will ALWAYS have a special bond and he feels the same way but me being a LEO I WANT ALL OF HIM

• Ms. Leo says:

I think some of the parts are true. I’m a Leo and my ex is a Gem and when I read the part about when it’s over I still feel like that towards my ex. Me and him had been together for 8 months until the end of May it was done for. Even though he want use to be friends. But I can’t deal with it and he always think that I hate him. I never hate him I’m just heartbroken of what he did. Even though he tells me he still loves me. But i feel that all my love for him is now gone. Since I moved on now this dude that im talking to his a Gem. Me and him started as friends for 2 months. Clowing around, laughing and enjoying ourself with each other. Month later, he start showing me signs and came to find out that he likes me. He tells me that im apart of his life completely and wants to take me out and spend time with me. He never been on a real date before. Which I think its cute and romantic of him to take me out. But deep inside im just confuse. I really like him and he don’t want me to stop liking him because he likes me back. I don’t want to make him feel pointless. But at the same time I don’t want to feel pointless ass well. I need help what should I do? Should I take the offer? Im just soo confuse. ***Confuse***

• Sol says:

@Trena: If your story is anything like mine- then I believe there’s a lot of hope for you. What strikes me are the facts that 1) his long-time GF (possible 1st love?) and his marriage proposal–which the whole “marriage” thing scares most Gems, but yet I can give you possible insight on WHY he asked her. The fact that he said, “make it work w/her” not “I wanna marry her b/c she’s the One, I am 10000% positive. I’m madly in love with her, therefore I am sorry”
    2) That he thinks you’re “special” to him–and that “ALWAYS” factor. Read Part II next.

• Sol says:

@ Trena: Part II My story
    This may sound like an Oxymoron, but Geminis are VERY LOYAL..wait for it…to thier FIRST LOVE. (Or someone they’ve loved for a long time.) Sometimes it IS that Loyalty and sense of “Forever” that really confuses (hence the fickleness) them and others.
    I don’t mean to sound boastful, but many women have been “in love” with me–but I, deep down inside TRULY DEEPLY loved only two people. My 1st Love (I loved her for about 9 years- just like ur Gem) and my TRUE Love (2nd Girl).
    With my 1st Love, we were in high school. Young and full of mind games, love and jealousy etc. We both hurt each other. Yet, I knew she loved me madly, and always wanted to ‘protect’ me from bad influences and ‘slutty’ girls who liked me. In fact, she was the blonde “Queen Bee” like in Mean Girls and but sweet and loyal. She would literally, warn and kick the butts of girls who tried to hook up w/me. I found it funny, yet the downfall was that I took her for granted. In the end, it was just a mess of hurt all around.
    Let’s called them Love #1 and Love #2. With L#1, I always said to myself, or believed deep down, “She was the ONE. No matter what, in the end I’ll end up marrying her one day.We’re SUPPOSE to be together.” (I also knew she loved me more than I did her at the time, but I always thought we were ‘meant to be’.)
    With L#1, it was like I made a promise to myself to “LOVE her Forever.” and my head made my heart stick to that promise. I can’t explain the loyalty I had for her. I really can’t cause I DON”T KNOW why. LOL! Maybe I felt like I owe it to her to love her. We were on/off (4 years of HS) but it wasn’t until 5 years after (total 9 yrs) that I realized:
    I was NOT IN LOVE with L#1 anymore.
    It was in year 7 out of those 9years that I met Love #2. I knew L2 was crazy about me, and I was about her. Like your Gem said that, “you were Special” to him–I felt the same way about L2. I always thought, “She’s special to me. Always”
    Yet in my Gem Mind, I still stuck to my ‘promise’ that I will never/should never feel for anyone the way I felt for L1. Therefore, I almost REFUSE to allow my mind to accept that I could love anyone besides L#1. It’s funny b/c I used to fight myself about L2, “you can’t be in love with her, shut up. Oh yes I am. No I’m not, shut up.” (Twins inside me) I pushed L#2 away.
    Year 8-9: I still always believed I WOULD WANT to “work it out with L#1″ (The exact words ur Gem used) I had it in my HEAD that we ‘should be’ together when it came time to marry. My head couldn’t accept even the POSSIBILITY that I MAY be in LOVE someone else. (L#2) Lol, I don’t know if that’s Gem loyalty or what the heck it was.
    In Years 8-9, there would be a HUGE possibility I would’ve gotten on my knee and just married L#1. Absolutely. Just b/c I believed, “We can definitely work it out.We would be good for each other.”
    But that would’ve been a huge F***in mistake. I would’ve married her out of the Gemini idea of ‘loyalty’ and not b/c I was “madly in love with her. The only One I would die for, only one I would do anything to see happy etc”–the way I am with L#2.
    It was really REALLY hard for me to accept (in my HEAD) that I wasn’t ‘IN love’ with L#1 anymore. In fact, it took me about (from year 9 till now, year 14) to complete accept, “HEY you’re not in Love with L#1 anymore.”
    With Love#2, I always knew I loved her. Always. Always have. I love her with ALL I am humanly capable of. Much Deeper than I ever was with L#1.
    How did I finally figure it out??
    Throughout the years, I had a recurring dream. It would always be on the day I was suppose to marry L#1. Guess who was actually IN it–Love #2. Like my last ‘fling’ hours before I were to marry L#1. Then I’ll be like, “I’m too lazy to go to my wedding. Let’s just stay here and hang out.” Lol. Stupid me never realized till many dreams and years later.
    “Hey DENSE! You’re in Love with L#2. Duhhhh!”
    It’s so SCARY to me as a Gemini that I could feel such emotional intensity. It confuses me to the point of, “WHERE the HECK are these emotions COMING from?!? How did she get me to Love her THIS much!?”
    If you think Halloween is scary, Emotions are even scarier to a Gemini!

• Pingback: gadjet

• Pingback: thuc pham chuc nang vision

• Trena says:

@ Sol I wanted to say thanks so much for sharing your story with me and I’m going to share it with him as well and your story reminds me of my story maybe it won’t take him long to see the truth the hardest thing for me will be when he moves with her in Jan he will be 2 hrs away and it’s crazy because now we still talk on a daily basis we don’t spen the time together like we use to and I miss him sooo much

• Sol says:

Ask him this and I think Geminis understand this point well:

“Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who you feel you can just “work it out with” or spend it with someone who you’re “crazy about and INSPIRES” you? You get only ONE life- don’t rob yourself of true happiness and settle for the “just..Okay” when you can have the best. For once listen to your heart.”

• Trena says:

@Sol today he told me he thinks he’s in love with 2 ppl and i let him read your story he said it sounds like our situation do you think I should step back so he can see what he wants do you think I’m making it harder for him by being around

• Sol says:

If possible, you and the other girl should leave him alone for a month or two. Let him breathe.
    I think Gems have to miss you, MISS you to really know they love you and only you.
    If the world ended tomorrow, in the very last minute–who does he want to be holding? Who does he want to be kissing–the last thing he sees in the last second of life?

• Trena says:

@Sol it’s funny you say that because I told him I think he needed sometime to himself without any phone calls from anyone he said he would but I don’t think he can so I’m gonna back off and not answer his calls for a while I was off 3 days this week and I was with him most of them also when we first broke up he spent alot of time in Lakeland (with the one he left me for) but for the past 3 weeks he hasn’t been over there and apparently they are having some problems they argu alot but they both are Gems so go figure and I just wanted to add that it’s been a pleassure speaking with you SOL on this matter you have really giving me some clairity on my situation and I wanted to say THANK YOU

• Adie0206 says:

Reading the info about myself, a Male Gemini, and my partner, a Female Leo had me stunned, literally. I was always sceptical and didnt really believe in this that what i call “Bull S*#t” but i can honestly say you have changed my views completely as everything in regards to how we are as a couple was absolutely spot-on, spot-on in every single bit. Thanks for brightening up my mood, i feel bewildered lol.