Gemini Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Scorpio Couples:  Prince Rainier and Grace Kelley, Laurence Olivier and Vivien Leigh,  Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder

This couple is full of surprises, some of them scary, and some of them really scary.  They each wear a mask like a Halloween costume, and they love to jump out and go “Boo!”  Both these signs are used to hiding behind layers that obfuscate who they really are.  Scorpio manipulates everything, and Gemini must monkey around with everything.  It is literally impossible for either of them to come straight at an object, but they understand that about each other.  Can you imagine the circumlocution and posturing necessary to accomplish anything?  Each one of them is like a double agent trying to figure out what kind of double agent the other one is and oddly enough, they don’t take it at all seriously.  If you get right down to it, each of them would say it’s crazy to be very open with anybody else.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as a Scorpio Woman:  Feel free to do something sexy to catch his attention but then you’ll have to back it up with some intelligent conversation.  Stay away from manipulation because you’ve met your match.  If you monkey around too much with the relationship, it will definitely backfire.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Gemini Man:  Most Scorpio women are interested in any man in sight because they love the power of their sexual allure.  Watch what you say very carefully.  In some cases you can be somewhat crude, but you better err on the side of prudence.  If she starts talking about sex first, feel free to build on the conversation.  Sex isn’t all she’s interested in, but it’s pretty much what attracts her to a guy, so it’s best if you have some confidence in yourself on that score.  You are not playing with an amateur.

Degree of Romance:   It is eroticism that’s likely to occur, not romance.  Gemini is a very curious and willing sexual partner and Scorpio can take him where he’s always wanted to go.

Degree of Passion:   Unfortunately the passion in this relationship may be the tumultuous emotions of Scorpio when she feels betrayed or slighted.   Ms. Scorpio is famous for her rage and vindictiveness.  Do not mess with her, Monkey Man.  You’re likely to lose your tail.  And another thing, Gemini, we know how much you love to mess around, but you have no idea the dark forces that will be unleashed if you mess around on this lady. At the very least, she will personally key your brand new Lexus.  What happens after that will make that look good.  No really.

Degree of Friendship:  Are you kidding?  Friends don’t key friend’s cars.

Degree of Marriage:  No piece of paper can possibly bind these two together more than the games they play.  My advice is don’t even go there unless you are willing to play nine innings of hard ball.  Gemini, whatever little tricks you have up your sleeve, you might find your arm in the alley back behind your house.  On the other hand, if you decide to straighten up and fly right, this is the sort of women that will make a righteous man out of you.

Progression of Relationship:   Gemini, do not mess around with her on any level.  If you prize your kneecaps, get down on them and stay there.  It is best to give this woman what she wants — and act like you like it.  By the way, there is no place for your Evil Twin in this relationship.  And why is that?  Because your Evil Twin is unbelievably naïve (I hate to be the one to tell you).

Sex:   In case you were wondering if it was worth it to go through all this stuff, yes, the sex will make it worth it.  The only trouble is, if you’re not faithful, Gemini, it may be the last sex you ever have.  There’s something about having sex with a Scorpio woman that makes you want to have more sex, period, but if you step outside this relationship, it will be your last.

When It’s Over:  This could be one of the biggest messes imaginable.  There are so many entanglements, vendettas, justifications, rationalizations, over-stepped boundaries, and poorly-digested words, that it will take years to clean up the debris.  In your own way, neither one of you ever lets go of anything, and god knows, you both know how to nurse a grudge.  Gemini is not normally vindictive, but is very fond of having the last word, and Scorpio will never let that happen.

More on Scorpio Women

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

73 Responses to Gemini Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• Scorpio Lady says:

I have dated two Gemini men and they are my favorites. I find them endlessly fascinating, like a kaleidescope; like a multi-faceted crystal that keeps spinning before my eyes and never makes the same impression twice. I am easily bored, especially with men, as I find them to be quite predictable and tiresome, and I get annoyed with their shallow, ridiculous demands. But with a Gemini, I am constantly stimulated intellectually, and never, ever bored. I also like that they don’t pin me down; they accept me as a bold, sexy woman; they are never threatened no matter how I choose to express myself; I don’t have to watch what I say because they don’t have that annoying fragile male ego, and they love challenging, stimulating encounters. I have never found that with any other astrological sign. Geminis do tend to be hypercritical, but that’s just because they demand the best in themselves, and expect the same from the lucky girl deemed worthy enough to be their lady.

• anon says:

No. just no. Biggest mistake ever. I actually read somewhere that more Scorpios marry Geminis than marrying any other signs – how on earth do they let this happen?! I know we are all about conquering things…but I have never been so uncomfortable and insecure in my life…complete waste of time. NIGHTMARE! (I even tried dating one more to see if it wasn’t just a one-off…and this time…I almost needed therapy!)

• Thabc says:

My first and only love is a Gemini. I dated him for 3years but i messed up and it ended. I am madly inlove with him. We’ve been seperated for almost 6months now but theres still the connection. Dont know how il ever get over this.. I love my Gemini.

• disha says:

hi evryone!!!
    i seem to b falling n love with a gemini guy….and im a scorpio girl…. on reading ta abv cmments..im n a dilema wether i should cmmit r not…help me….

• Valerie says:

This post is great and excitingly accurate! At the end of the day, it can work, but it’ll take a LOT of effort, compromise and communication. Been with my Gemini man for 7yrs.

• Stelabsosory says:

@anon…is there a good communication habit between the two of you? look at Valeries post she be so wise.

• disha says:

@valerie ……r u syill wt tat gemini man??????

• Marge says:

…This one is a real messup.idk how i even got into this one. it just happenened.lmao.

• Julia says:

hey guys (: i love reading these posts because they are so interesting. i have been dating my gemini man for 2 months and he said i love you before i instantly said it back. But then i decided that love just can’t happen after only 2 months of being together so i took it back and he understood. But i can’t think of any other word to describe how i feel. I am obviously a scorpio girl with all typical characteristics. jealousy definitely being one. and he doesn’t mind. I can’t help but feel like I’m denying myself the right to love someone the way i know i do. Why?? Please help

• Shirley Wilson says:

Got to know many things about a Scorpio and a Gemini couple but the thing that really matters is love i am a scorpion girl and he is Mr. Gemini and there is everything in our love, passion, faith, trust as the each time we meet it seems to be the first time excitement, every night i spend with him feels like the first night craziness…….. but all we have to say is we love each other and even death cannot take out the love from our hearts towards each other……..

• Raj says:

hi m mr.gemini and my girlfrng is ms.scorpio i want tyo marry with him but somebody say is not possible gemini and scorpio married life. they say u have mryutushadatak yog so dont marry with her. please give me solution..

• IM says:

Jus met my Gemini…i am sceptical. But everytime I see him, I feel easy going. He makes me so comfortable and wanted. Dont know where its heading, but I will put forth effort and try. Complications and all. He makes me feel hopeful, like I have something to look forward to. :)

• Ashbash says:

So I am a Scorpio Woman, who dated but never loved the Gemini guy. He was there for my entertainment and my need to conquer. I did kind of like him but my heart is with another man. Anywho, I found him in bed with another girl and we broke up, he was so EVIL when it happened. Then a week later I found out I was pregnant by him and now he has disappeared. I saw his car parked outside of a black angus and badly wanted to slash his tires.

• Amy says:

OMG im a cancer and he is a Gemini and it was soooooooooooooooooo BAD.I have never felt more bad about myself than I did with him. :(

• Belle says:

why does it say 50/50? lmao… and also gemini and libra are the best! not scorpio! libra and gemini are match made in heaven

• Mel says:

I’m a scorp and he is a gem we have been off n on going on 4 years this month n I must say that it has been a deep long testful 4 years but I must say we love each other deeply n no each other well n have a over all strong connect of love, partners, n friendship which is worth the trails n tribulations…… so hang in there if your heart n mind says it’s worth it.

• SammR says:

I notice a lot of negative feed back on these relationships, and it seems to scare a lot of people. I’m a scorpio woman in a GREAT relationship with my gemini man. any man can be a cheater, not just a gemini, mine, clearly only has eyes for me. he’s not very open about feelings, but a lot of men aren’t. i have STRONG scorpio traits, and he has some, Gemini traits (he’s loud, and can be quite fun, and obnoxious lol) but all in all we have a wonderful relationship, 3 years strong, with nothing but honesty.

• rene says:

I am a true scorpio in and out of love with gemini since I was 19 and he was 26 ….I am 36 and his 44.. we are compatiable but that damn twin surfaces all the time with another agenda…I honestly luv him and always will but I love me more…he can be selfish, arrogant, underminding, flirtatous, chauvanistic…these are traits that all gemini men possess..so if u can’t deal run away, especially when he states he loves u

• Javier says:

Well Im a Gemini , and i really fell in love with my x girlfriend a scorpio girl but its too much she fucked up the relationship by cheating then thats when i said f it and cheated on her 5 times as much. Sex is fun theres always alot of sex between the 2 especialy the gemini man we horny as hell lol. but scorpio women like to be in charge and that doesnt work with a gemini these 2 together can be really scary especially when the scorpio women brings out the evil twin of the gemini man .

• Javier says:

In The beginning u might think shes the 1 for you and u might even think “hey” im gonna marry this girl but once ur together for to long and have spent alot of time with each other it hardly works out. Good word of advice take ur time getting to knoe the scorpio women dont rush it cus it could backfire and next thing u know uve just entered ur worst nightmare

• Scorpio#1 says:

After my divorce, I dated a Gemini. it was like he was my kryptonite. The way we would fight over any small thing was horrible, but the making up and the amazing times we had together was my addiction. Neither of us ever wanted to admit our jealousy. When it would seem that he is no longer interested, another guy’s gaze in my direction was all it took for his rage to have me and make me his. It was games back and forth but I always anticipated his next move. I knew exactly what his reactions would be to any game that we unknowingly played. When we had an honest and emotional moment one day, he said his life is black and white but I am his grey area that he doesn’t want, but he can’t shake me. That was the most exciting time of my life. We were given the nicknames: Chuck Bass and Blaire Waldorf (Gossip Girl). I’ve blocked him from my phone and have no contact, but when we bump into each other and decide to have a drink it’s like nothing has changed. It takes all of me to walk away from him and not leave with him. I smile for days after I’ve seen him. His best friend has told me that the same happens to my Gemini when he sees me.

• ann says:

I was married to an Gemini man we divorced then I dated but no one struck that spark inside me until I met another Gemini man that’s when I knew I was only attracted to them .we”ve been off and on for almosta year and have disagreements often ,but no matterwhat we all ways end up back together despite of how many times we call it off. I’m so attracted to his intellect and mysterious intrigue you will never figure them out that’s what makes me want him more . when his two faces show one can be the most adorable man I have met and the other side can drive even a strong person like me insane .

• anonymous says:

Currently. I’m in a 3year off and on with my Gemini man…. he possesses. All of the Gemini traits but I love him inside and out he’s my best friend my lover my everything since the beginning. It’s Ben long distance and I like it honestly I’ve gotten to know him for him determinants Scorpio trait of being lured to men by sexual attractions in the beginning. It was just sexual with pictures n naughty text but now we never talk about stuff like that its just on a emotional level. We plan to be together soon once I graduate that is, currently I’m a junior. In high school. I plan to marry this man tho I love him like I’ve never loved before. I do not know what it is about him but I’m highly attracted yes he’s cheated and myself as well and at a point we have seen other people completely but we always come”home” as he says… home being with each other. The spark Yu feel as a scorpion a gemini. Man is breath taking he makes Yu feel beautiful and loved and excepted he is just wonder full it’s so hard to explain but not all feminist are the same and my fellow Scorpio woman son the tempted to giveup when things get difficult to stay and work for each other makes life all worth while.