Gemini Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Scorpio Couples:  Prince Rainier and Grace Kelley, Laurence Olivier and Vivien Leigh,  Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder

This couple is full of surprises, some of them scary, and some of them really scary.  They each wear a mask like a Halloween costume, and they love to jump out and go “Boo!”  Both these signs are used to hiding behind layers that obfuscate who they really are.  Scorpio manipulates everything, and Gemini must monkey around with everything.  It is literally impossible for either of them to come straight at an object, but they understand that about each other.  Can you imagine the circumlocution and posturing necessary to accomplish anything?  Each one of them is like a double agent trying to figure out what kind of double agent the other one is and oddly enough, they don’t take it at all seriously.  If you get right down to it, each of them would say it’s crazy to be very open with anybody else.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as a Scorpio Woman:  Feel free to do something sexy to catch his attention but then you’ll have to back it up with some intelligent conversation.  Stay away from manipulation because you’ve met your match.  If you monkey around too much with the relationship, it will definitely backfire.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Gemini Man:  Most Scorpio women are interested in any man in sight because they love the power of their sexual allure.  Watch what you say very carefully.  In some cases you can be somewhat crude, but you better err on the side of prudence.  If she starts talking about sex first, feel free to build on the conversation.  Sex isn’t all she’s interested in, but it’s pretty much what attracts her to a guy, so it’s best if you have some confidence in yourself on that score.  You are not playing with an amateur.

Degree of Romance:   It is eroticism that’s likely to occur, not romance.  Gemini is a very curious and willing sexual partner and Scorpio can take him where he’s always wanted to go.

Degree of Passion:   Unfortunately the passion in this relationship may be the tumultuous emotions of Scorpio when she feels betrayed or slighted.   Ms. Scorpio is famous for her rage and vindictiveness.  Do not mess with her, Monkey Man.  You’re likely to lose your tail.  And another thing, Gemini, we know how much you love to mess around, but you have no idea the dark forces that will be unleashed if you mess around on this lady. At the very least, she will personally key your brand new Lexus.  What happens after that will make that look good.  No really.

Degree of Friendship:  Are you kidding?  Friends don’t key friend’s cars.

Degree of Marriage:  No piece of paper can possibly bind these two together more than the games they play.  My advice is don’t even go there unless you are willing to play nine innings of hard ball.  Gemini, whatever little tricks you have up your sleeve, you might find your arm in the alley back behind your house.  On the other hand, if you decide to straighten up and fly right, this is the sort of women that will make a righteous man out of you.

Progression of Relationship:   Gemini, do not mess around with her on any level.  If you prize your kneecaps, get down on them and stay there.  It is best to give this woman what she wants — and act like you like it.  By the way, there is no place for your Evil Twin in this relationship.  And why is that?  Because your Evil Twin is unbelievably naïve (I hate to be the one to tell you).

Sex:   In case you were wondering if it was worth it to go through all this stuff, yes, the sex will make it worth it.  The only trouble is, if you’re not faithful, Gemini, it may be the last sex you ever have.  There’s something about having sex with a Scorpio woman that makes you want to have more sex, period, but if you step outside this relationship, it will be your last.

When It’s Over:  This could be one of the biggest messes imaginable.  There are so many entanglements, vendettas, justifications, rationalizations, over-stepped boundaries, and poorly-digested words, that it will take years to clean up the debris.  In your own way, neither one of you ever lets go of anything, and god knows, you both know how to nurse a grudge.  Gemini is not normally vindictive, but is very fond of having the last word, and Scorpio will never let that happen.

More on Scorpio Women

Gemini Man and Sagittarius Woman
Gemini Man and Capricorn Woman
Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman
Gemini Man and Pisces Woman

107 Responses to Gemini Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• Scorpio Lady says:

I have dated two Gemini men and they are my favorites. I find them endlessly fascinating, like a kaleidescope; like a multi-faceted crystal that keeps spinning before my eyes and never makes the same impression twice. I am easily bored, especially with men, as I find them to be quite predictable and tiresome, and I get annoyed with their shallow, ridiculous demands. But with a Gemini, I am constantly stimulated intellectually, and never, ever bored. I also like that they don’t pin me down; they accept me as a bold, sexy woman; they are never threatened no matter how I choose to express myself; I don’t have to watch what I say because they don’t have that annoying fragile male ego, and they love challenging, stimulating encounters. I have never found that with any other astrological sign. Geminis do tend to be hypercritical, but that’s just because they demand the best in themselves, and expect the same from the lucky girl deemed worthy enough to be their lady.

• anon says:

No. just no. Biggest mistake ever. I actually read somewhere that more Scorpios marry Geminis than marrying any other signs – how on earth do they let this happen?! I know we are all about conquering things…but I have never been so uncomfortable and insecure in my life…complete waste of time. NIGHTMARE! (I even tried dating one more to see if it wasn’t just a one-off…and this time…I almost needed therapy!)

• Thabc says:

My first and only love is a Gemini. I dated him for 3years but i messed up and it ended. I am madly inlove with him. We’ve been seperated for almost 6months now but theres still the connection. Dont know how il ever get over this.. I love my Gemini.

• disha says:

hi evryone!!!
    i seem to b falling n love with a gemini guy….and im a scorpio girl…. on reading ta abv cmments..im n a dilema wether i should cmmit r not…help me….

• Valerie says:

This post is great and excitingly accurate! At the end of the day, it can work, but it’ll take a LOT of effort, compromise and communication. Been with my Gemini man for 7yrs.

• Stelabsosory says:

@anon…is there a good communication habit between the two of you? look at Valeries post she be so wise.

• disha says:

@valerie ……r u syill wt tat gemini man??????

• Marge says:

…This one is a real messup.idk how i even got into this one. it just happenened.lmao.

• Julia says:

hey guys (: i love reading these posts because they are so interesting. i have been dating my gemini man for 2 months and he said i love you before i instantly said it back. But then i decided that love just can’t happen after only 2 months of being together so i took it back and he understood. But i can’t think of any other word to describe how i feel. I am obviously a scorpio girl with all typical characteristics. jealousy definitely being one. and he doesn’t mind. I can’t help but feel like I’m denying myself the right to love someone the way i know i do. Why?? Please help

• Shirley Wilson says:

Got to know many things about a Scorpio and a Gemini couple but the thing that really matters is love i am a scorpion girl and he is Mr. Gemini and there is everything in our love, passion, faith, trust as the each time we meet it seems to be the first time excitement, every night i spend with him feels like the first night craziness…….. but all we have to say is we love each other and even death cannot take out the love from our hearts towards each other……..

• Raj says:

hi m mr.gemini and my girlfrng is ms.scorpio i want tyo marry with him but somebody say is not possible gemini and scorpio married life. they say u have mryutushadatak yog so dont marry with her. please give me solution..

• IM says:

Jus met my Gemini…i am sceptical. But everytime I see him, I feel easy going. He makes me so comfortable and wanted. Dont know where its heading, but I will put forth effort and try. Complications and all. He makes me feel hopeful, like I have something to look forward to. :)

• Ashbash says:

So I am a Scorpio Woman, who dated but never loved the Gemini guy. He was there for my entertainment and my need to conquer. I did kind of like him but my heart is with another man. Anywho, I found him in bed with another girl and we broke up, he was so EVIL when it happened. Then a week later I found out I was pregnant by him and now he has disappeared. I saw his car parked outside of a black angus and badly wanted to slash his tires.

• Amy says:

OMG im a cancer and he is a Gemini and it was soooooooooooooooooo BAD.I have never felt more bad about myself than I did with him. :(

• Belle says:

why does it say 50/50? lmao… and also gemini and libra are the best! not scorpio! libra and gemini are match made in heaven

• Mel says:

I’m a scorp and he is a gem we have been off n on going on 4 years this month n I must say that it has been a deep long testful 4 years but I must say we love each other deeply n no each other well n have a over all strong connect of love, partners, n friendship which is worth the trails n tribulations…… so hang in there if your heart n mind says it’s worth it.

• SammR says:

I notice a lot of negative feed back on these relationships, and it seems to scare a lot of people. I’m a scorpio woman in a GREAT relationship with my gemini man. any man can be a cheater, not just a gemini, mine, clearly only has eyes for me. he’s not very open about feelings, but a lot of men aren’t. i have STRONG scorpio traits, and he has some, Gemini traits (he’s loud, and can be quite fun, and obnoxious lol) but all in all we have a wonderful relationship, 3 years strong, with nothing but honesty.

• rene says:

I am a true scorpio in and out of love with gemini since I was 19 and he was 26 ….I am 36 and his 44.. we are compatiable but that damn twin surfaces all the time with another agenda…I honestly luv him and always will but I love me more…he can be selfish, arrogant, underminding, flirtatous, chauvanistic…these are traits that all gemini men possess..so if u can’t deal run away, especially when he states he loves u

• Javier says:

Well Im a Gemini , and i really fell in love with my x girlfriend a scorpio girl but its too much she fucked up the relationship by cheating then thats when i said f it and cheated on her 5 times as much. Sex is fun theres always alot of sex between the 2 especialy the gemini man we horny as hell lol. but scorpio women like to be in charge and that doesnt work with a gemini these 2 together can be really scary especially when the scorpio women brings out the evil twin of the gemini man .

• Javier says:

In The beginning u might think shes the 1 for you and u might even think “hey” im gonna marry this girl but once ur together for to long and have spent alot of time with each other it hardly works out. Good word of advice take ur time getting to knoe the scorpio women dont rush it cus it could backfire and next thing u know uve just entered ur worst nightmare

• Ms. J says:

Im A Scorpio woman Nov. 9th and I was dating a Gemini man June 17th and after only 2 months of seeing each other I knew I was in love with him but refuse to say it. One day he randomly professed his love for me and I shyly replied I Love You too. On the inside I was jumping for joy but I couldn’t let him see that. We could talk for hours on the phone in deep meanigful conversations. He would come to my job and treat my girlfriend and I out to lunch. Around my friends he was the perfect date. He was so down to earth and sociable. He looked at life in a way no other man could relate to me in such a fashion. He was very street savy as well as an intellectual which is a must dealing with a female like myself. Around him I always felt safe and blissfully happy. What a shame my “Knight In Shining Armour: was a Fraud. He had a girlfriend of 7 years whom at the time was in a rocky relationship with but when we met he told me they had just broken up. To my surprise they were together the whole time and he never told her anything about me of course. Once I found out I felt betrayed and normally I would been the Scorpion that I am and used my “stinger” but I didn’t. I took it like a champ chalked it up as a lesson learned. But I know one thing for sure he was wearing a mask the whole time. Had my whole family and I fooled. I will try another Gemini out but this time I will be investigating so much he will probably think Im with CSI and go running for the hills. Hey better safe than sorry. Oh and the Sex was Good but I Had WAYYYYYY BETTTERRRR lol Thats the downfall of being a Scorpio so much experience leaves little room for tricks I havent seen yet. lol

• danielle says:

Im a scorpio and have been talking to a Gemini we met 4 years ago and hit it off we stopped talking a year after we met. He all of a sudden hits me back up 3 years later and I hung out with him. I was in love with him when we quit talking and told him. After I hung out I’m still in love with him and don’t know what to do HELP

• smarty says:

hahhaa,, after reading this comments i feel like laughing… m a scorpion women and rite now m dating a guy who is gemini..i like him but i dont love him and i really dont trust him either.. he is dual personality and very boring.. he is also doing timepass wid me,, but he acts like is serious for me.. m dating him because i want to forgot my x bf who was Aquarius with whom i shared 7 years long relationship but we brokup bcos of family issues.. i dont think i will ever get serious wid this gemini guy cos he is very opposite to me and he is very flirtatious.. but i think he should never forget that m a scorpion and i can sting him very badly..

• Papiya Singh says:

Being a Sagittarius woman, i will recommend that Scorpios shouldn’t marry treacherous Gemini..Scorpion
    s life will be completely ruined & no one on this earth can make them again recovered from such pain.. I have felt it, experienced it..Its true..

• Me says:

This is sooooooooo true! I’m a Scorpio and dated A Gemini and the worst did happen!

• Me says:

Run away if it’s a gemini man-Gemini women can be faithful more than a Gemini male. They will lie, and they’re darn good at it to make you feel like you’re at fault. I feel bad for others who have fallen for this shady of a man, but I will never date another Gemini male… EVER!! LOL! He’s lucky I didn’t key his car.

• SoonAfter says:

I am also a Scorpio in relations with a Gemini man and it happens to be the BEST! He and I share mutual love and respect for one another and we fight here and there but ultimately it’s marvelous to be with him and he feels the same. Some Scorpio/Gemini couplings won’t work out, others will. But I strongly recommend to my fellow Scorpion ladies to give it a swing go….it’s worth it!

• Sol says:

The one thing Scorpios must understand—Gemini look for “the ONE”. Much of our actions are labeled (as Papiya put it) “treacherous”/cheating/etc etc”, truth of the matter is, we are just bouncing around like kids to find the person who we love the most—mind, body, and soul.
    This Gemini ‘sampling’ doesn’t not usually mesh with Scorpio’s approach–it’s quite the opposite. Unfortunately, that’s where Scorpio might feel ‘betrayed/cheated’ and pulls out the Stinger-perhaps rightfully so. But know that it is not that Geminis do it to hurt people purposely, but rather to be solid in who to love and ultimately be with.
    As a Gemini, I firmly believe that Gems don’t realize/want make that decision to commit that First time around. We have to realize we are madly in love with someone by taking a 2nd look and going back to them.
    Example: How do you know what you like in the Ice Cream Shop? You SAMPLE. Taste a few flavors then GO BACK and decide twhat you want. That would make the best solid choice.

• summer jones says:

im a woman scorpio dating a gemini man. its been great but exstremly difficult, the good out ways the bad and if you didnt have any bad how would you kno what the good looks like? wev been dating for 6 yrs we have 2 sons and are contemplating marriage hes an incredible indiviual and appricates the ground i walk on, and the only time i ever see his twin is in the sack ;) summerjones19nov21.1192

• CuspGirl says:

I was born on the 22nd of November. Some magazines say I’m a Scorpio, some Sagittarius. Had no idea what to classify myself as until my friends unanimously decided that I’m a Scorpio. I have a lot of Scorpio attributes but I dont really hold grudges.

Anyway, my point is I am hopelessly and completely inlove with a 25-year-old Gemini man, (I’m 20). We’ve had a brief but dramatic history from August last year. I never know what to expect from him. I fell for him 1st time but there was always something that doesnt add up about him. I fell pregnant with his child and instantly I decided to terminate it, he didnt believe me at first, came up with ridiculous excuses as to why its not his (a vasectomy being one of them – really? at 25?). So eventually he financed the termination, he is an attorney by profession. I am a law student so you can imagine the arguments between us. In all the emotional turmoil that came with the termination, I decided that I want nothing to do with him. I also found out from the grape vine that he in actual fact has a girlfriend with which he stays. I was devastated but I told myself I’ll move on.

This year, he came over unexpectedly, he gave me a soppy story of how inlove he is with me and how he wants to start a life with me. I told him that I hate him but somehow we ended up at some cocktail restaurant closeby. We had a crazy weekend together and 2 weeks later (this past weekend) same thing.

He admitted that the rumours are true but he and his girlfriend have broken up, as of the 1st of March I’ll even get to see his new place, he said he’ll even give me the spare key so I can come over whenever it suits me. He said that he’d like to be my man if thats fine with me. I dont know what to say? It all sounds too good to be true and we all know how Gemini men are good at making empty promises. I love him so much though, what to do????? Please help.

• Sol says:

1 VERY Important differentiating factor between Scorpio-Gem relationship to be aware of

Scorpio= Commitment (they approach the world looking for a Commitment 1st–then find someone they like to
    fulfill that role of “Commitment”. In other words, they are looking for a Type and a person willing to
    commit to a relationship w/ them.

Gemini= Idealist/ Looking for “The ONE”. We approach the world looking for the “One”–not a Commitment
    per se. We search and sample and search for the special someone who can MAKE us say, “Oh, I want
    commit and be in a relationship.” I could be dating the hottest girl and I’ve said, “Yes, on a checklist
    she’s perfect. Looks, brain, etc etc.” by she is not the ‘ONE’ that makes me fall stupid in love. Everyone except a Gemini would say, “What’s wrong with her??” Well I (Gem) would say, “Nothing, she’s just not THE One that makes my heart beat fast and my blood race even though on the checklist she’s perfect.”
    ***Lol, most people other than Gems don’t understand that. Because to Gemini’s it’s about a Person–specifically. ‘Abby’, ‘Britney’, ‘Carla’ etc. —not by characteristic–Good Looks, Smart, Kind, Sweet etc.
    That’s the “Je ne sais quoi” Factor of a specific person that do what they do to you. The Spark.

• Thomas says:

Hi. I am a male Gemini (53) divorced for 2 yrs from my Scorpio ex-wife (38). The first 2 years of our blissful marriage were made in heaven, if there was such a thing, the rest after that slipped slowly but relentlessly into depression. It all fell apart when I, after suffering her pathologic jealousy without any reason ever for 7 years, discovered her lovely exchange with her ex, revealing issues that she had always denied to me we had. The break-up was the most gut-wrenching tyrade of put-downs and insults one can imagine and I have only recently crawled out of the big dark hole I fell. Would I make the same ‘mistake’ under similar circumstances? Why not? No two people are truely alike and you can’t judge or punish x for y’s sins.

To prove my point: I have just started dating a 46yr old Scorpio lady that lives close by. The last few weeks have been the ride of my life, emotionally and mind-blowingly sexually. Her honesty, sensuality and openness just blow me away and she’s smart too and seemingly really into me. She has a deep soul, is very feminine and gentle, and she makes me feel like the teenage quarterback dating the pram queen. I couldn’t be more sure that she’s the one. Who gives a flying monkey what happens tomorrow? In the worst-case scenario I still have today’s bliss as tomorrow’s memories.

Horoscopes can provide guidance on some spiritual levels and may provide some answers where common science fails. But how potentially good or bad a relationship is or can be will depend on the debth of love (gemini) and commitment (Scorpio) both bring into it. I belive that if both give both (love AND commitment) this can be one of the most rewarding and satisfying connections ever made.

• YOUNNA says:

Hell no, JUST HELL NO DO NOT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING FOR A GEMINI AT ALL big mistake ever!!!! dont even make it to your first Valentine’s day with each other if u wanna get your heart broken…noo marriage needed this couple is just with friends with benefits just one doo hicky THAT’S ALL-Scorpio lady

• YOUNNA says:

• Brown eyes says:

I’m a Scorpio woman and once “dated” a Gemini man. As it turns out, he is one of the greats. Sure, we had our fair share of issues, mainly because he wanted total exclusivity from me, but refused to reciprocate. No sale. The sex was always great. He became one of my best friends and still is to this day, although we are now platonic. He didn’t like that at all at first, but he had no choice. I’m now getting to know another Gemini man who caught my attention and has held it thus far. We talk for hours at a time and sometimes find that the sun is rising before our conversations come to an end. He’s a self-proclaimed ***hole to most people, but I find his candor refreshing and I love that I don’t have to censor myself or water down what I’m going to say. I’m getting to know a few other men right now as well, but he has the potential to become one of my favorites. I’m single until I get married and though I’m open to a commitment, there’s no rush. With the current Gemini, we share a lot of personal and dark experiences from our pasts, and are open with each other. He (so far) keeps his word, which is of major importance to me. We laugh a lot. He listens and he talks….a lot. I don’t mind at all. It seems that he’s falling. He asked what I was looking for. I told him we should take it one day at a time and if we identify a need for changes, we’ll communicate and maybe implement. So, all that to say…relax a little and just enjoy the ride.

• Diane Shirley says:

I am a Scorpio, and not an appropriate partner for a Gemini………….which I found out the hard way. For any serious, truly loving, deep woman who values commitment, STAY WAY FROM GEMINI. The more social, lighthearted signs can tolerate his shallowness and wandering eye, so go for it, you ladies of that ilk, as he is after all very handsome, charming and entertaining. My hats off to you for being able to manage this Puck.

For the rest of us, he’s shallow, too easily distracted and immature. Good to have in the male friend dept, but only that. Sadder but wiser now.

• Danielle says:

I just want to say thank you Sol and the other Gemini men who have commented on this. As a Scorpio woman I know I have my fair share of issues, specifically being irrationally jealous of my Gemini’s past, but you shedding light on how they “sample” for the one has really calmed my nerves and helped me to let go, so that I can trust him when he tells me he loves me and thinks I’m special and yadda yadda.

It’s funny though, my Gemini boy and I are currently broken up, but we still talk multiple times a day for hours at a time, exchanging “I love you”‘s and such. Despite of our current state, a huge part of me thinks he’s one. He inspires me in so many ways and makes me so excited for life and the future. We are so open and honest, and at times we may not completely agree, but we agree on our differences and carry on.

Here’s my question though- So we are broken up (mainly his idea) because we leave a couple states apart, I’m younger, and still need to organize my life and future career. This is definitely something that I need. But if we keep talking and my love still remains, I won’t be able to explore other people and I will find myself subconsciously pointing my future in his direction. We already promised not to see each other, but what should I do? I don’t want to lose him.

• brittanyyyyy says:

Let me say this is very different than dating a scorpio male…..
    I am a scorpio woman and me and my gemini man have dated for 6 months, then made it official it only lasted a month BC I didn’t like his attitude anymore, got right back together and it only lasted another month we argued alot about the reason it didn’t work the first time…. and now this is our third time and it is WONDERFULLLLL we talk everything out even though he isn’t as open with me and I have to dig its fine because I know he would answer any question I have… and by me being a scorpio I want every detail of the event.. we have issues but we talk them out (he taught me that btw) I like his space and he loves his so we don’t have to many problems but he is very protective of me and I am very selfish with him…. :-)

• TRU says:

OMG THIS IS RIGHT NOW… IF YOU ARE A SCORPIO WOMEN, RUN FAST FROM THE GEMINI. MASKS ARE NOT A SCORPIO’S FRIEND!

• Rlm says:

I’m a 44 year old Scorpio women dating a 48 year old Gemini man for 3+ AMAZING YEARS!!!!!!!! First man to truly appreciate, value and dare I say “tame” me! First man I truly appreciate, value, and matches me sexually! True passion, genuine mutual respect. Never fight ugly! I’ve met met my perfect match! We have great conversations, great sex, great laughs! My advice from one Scorpio woman to another….. Let your guard down and give the Gemini man a shot…. But it won’t work if you’re still at an age where you think every man owes you everything! Sit back, relax and enjoy the Gemini ride! You won’t want to get off….& neither will he!

• Mike says:

I have to thank Sol for his comments. As a Gemini man (41), I think he is right on. I’m entering…something…with a Scorpio female (30). Even after just coming off of a horrible train wreck of a relationship with a female Gemini 2 months ago (who fit all the classic fickle, wishy-washy, pull the rug out from under you, pathological lying attributes), I am sort of spell bound by this Scorpio girl already. I answered an ad online, lets put it that way. It was an intellectual challenge to answer 3 riddles in order to win a date with her. It wasn’t so much that I had to have the date with her (I didn’t even know what she looked like), I just welcomed the intellectual challenge…and what surprise, I was the only guy to render three correct first-time answers to three riddles.

I don’t feel that I represent most of those bad traits at all that people are throwing around about Gemini me. Not in the least. Maybe I’m a rarity, but I fit the model Sol is talking about.

I have had trouble in the past committing to a marriage, always being unsure if the girl I was with was “the one”. It had nothing to do with an inability to be faithful or commit though. It was just about who the “one” was, and if I was sure. I’m not prone to making quick decisions about things that have serious consequences, but I am decisive and unrelenting when I am sure, and I seldom second guess or reverse myself once decided. I’ve never actually been married, though I’ve proposed twice (both to Gemini females, and it ended in a wreck before there could be a marriage).

I have been told I have the looks and intelligence (ok, I know I do, fair enough?), and I do enjoy the attention that I tend to get from females…and my eye may sometimes wander…but I am exceedingly faithful to my women! I have taken pride in actually turning down many damn good looking women who have tried to have me, just because they thought that what they had between their thighs was enough to snare me for a night. For a Gemini man, it often is not enough. Yes, we like the intellectual foreplay and communication, and seek that as even more than whatever promise there may be in the bedroom awaiting us. I am not a high risk of being unfaithful, as many women can attest. Try to act like you will possess me sexually just because I’m male and you think I’m a walking dick and you will take me home and get laid that night by just saying you can have me if you want me…and I’ll send you home to your vibrator every time.

In fact, I pride myself on my level of commitment and faithfulness to my woman, whomever she is, and I have only cheated ONCE in my entire life, and that was merely in retaliation against my Aries g/f who cheated first. I had been cheated on by two previous g/f and I finally had enough of laying down for it and being willing to forgive and be the bigger person (or being unable to walk away because I was too invested). But…as soon as I did cheat, the very next time I saw my g/f, I told her straight up about it. I don’t BS. I’m honest to a fault, about myself, and others. Yes, I’m usually too critical and blunt. Yes, I like to wax philosophical and live life a little casually, approaching things with childlike wonderment, and sometimes needing a strong woman to keep me on track with goals and a timetable. But, I am anything but the dishonest and unfaithful person that so many people are labeling Gemini men to be. When I commit, and I have numerous times, I am in it and will stay behind the controls until it flies into the ground in a fireball. I can’t walk away from a relationship where there is a shred of love or hope left, and when I give my heart, I don’t suffer the loss well. I often go on hiatus from relationships altogether for 1-3 years just getting myself back together after a serious relationship.

That is my take as a Gemini man on who I am. Analytical, intelligent, expert communicator, passionate, compassionate, and loyal. I am a bit care free and a slacker in some areas, not wandering through life worried about this or that too much, but just enjoying the learning experience and seeking answers to deeper questions. I’m the classic free thinker/non-conformist. A serial procrastinator, but unfaithful, fickle, and dishonest – absolute bullcrap. That’s not me by any stretch.

• leilani says:

Idk why most scorpio girls lovess geminis. I’ve met two and I hate them. The first one will say mean things to me for no reason so I had to put him in check. And the second on will bother me and touch me for no reason. I guess it was a type of flirting but after a while it gets plain annoying. I yelled at him as well for not agreeing with me on our school project sooo yeah. Lol. it seems like I can only handle gemini girls since my mom, two best friends, and almost every woman in my family is one. Good luck to all though :’)

• loveness says:

27 years Scorpio (9th Nov) woman vs 26 years Gemini man (17th june). i met this handsome and wonderful man about a month ago. he has been telling me several times that he loves me and wants to commit with me but my heart has been so heavy to accept it. what i read here just confuses me. help plz

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Gemini Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Gemini Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• TeenageScorpio says:

I started dating a gemini man ( june17th) and i’m a scorpio woman (oct.26th) it’s not as bad as everybody makes it seem, maybe I haven’t been around him enough but we spend a lot of time together. He trys to test me but what man doesn’t. One of the bad thing about a Gemini man is that they love A LOT of space, they will be gone days and won’t think nothing of it. they are very secretive, &hide all their feelings. They make you feel loved though and easy to talk to. I haven’t seen the evil twin yet.

P.S. Honestly scorpio woman love to bring the anger out of a man so we do little things and when they don’t show it we give up and give in. Gemini men knows how to play the game.
    &the sex is wonderful.

• Mike says:

My sister’s a Scorpio. Her boyfriend’s a Gemini. They act like little kids around each other.

• True Experience says:

Greetings everyone. I think what people must understand of astrology is that we are more than just our individual sun signs. With that being said no two people of the same sun sign are alike, each individual is unique. There is no pure Gemini, or no pure Scorpio, etc. You have to look at the whole chart to truly understand our unique selves and especially as it pertains to relationships. A person’s ascendant is important, and in regards to love and romance the placement of the moon and Venus is important for men, while the sun and mars is important for women. For instance I am a Sun in Gemini, Ascendant in Sagittarius, a moon in cancer, and a Venus in Gemini. This makes me into a rather broad minded, philosophical person, who enjoys variety but who under the outside exterior is very sensitive and emotional towards life, that includes needing security from a relationship. Thus to say that although I am a Gemini I have always have had a good rapport with water signs, more so with cancers than anyone else. That moon being centered around water can create a sensible aspect for instance with one of a water sign. If I was with a Scorpio woman her sun would be harmonious with my moon creating a balance. I am actually attracted to Scorpion women as well. So before we can truly say whether a relationship can or can’t work out we must look at the full scope (horoscope). With Gemini and Scorpio for example look at the positive attributes this relationship could provide for each other. The two together can actually be very dynamic and can impact social change together and can really be an inspiration to each other. The Scorpion’s will and determination meets the Gemini’s mental outlook to bring together a powerful alignment of passion, activity, sensitivity, loyalty, and security. It all depends on if one is willing to put in the work first and that’s with any relationships. I’ve been with other air signs that didn’t work out long-term, yes there was a mental rapport or attraction, but what I need is an emotional connection. So the combination of mental and emotional connection can lead to unconditional love.

• Tia says:

So I never understood what was it that made my Gem ex act that way. He didnt do anything to make me happy, wouldnt let go or let me go and when he did do something it definitely made me anything except happy. Bizarre? Sure. He could come up with stunts that were stunning in their cheapness and indignity and ridiculous in their rationale (tests he called them)I was with this Gemini man for like a year and a half in some fantasy world… in the hope that something would work out. Things did work out…elsewhere. but I cant help feeling like what was that all about.I guess only the gem mind would get it.

• @scorpionlocklady says:

wow this is 50/50 chance? Interesting.

The article sounds funny and so crazy. Both are undercover agents?

i read somewhere that these two never divorce if they do get together although Katy Perry wouldnt agree.

it’s on the top three marriages for Scorpio woman (real life statistics) gemini, pisces, and virgo. (all mutable) the sagittarius is just so hard to catch cause they are always roaming and screaming freedom.