Cancer Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Leo Couples: Josephine and Napoleon, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger

This is a dear combination — the Leo man and Cancer woman.  Leos love to “marry down,” and the femininity of the typical Cancer woman will bring out the very best in his royal heart.  Leo is at his best as the defender of the weak. Chivalry is very much alive and well in Leo-land and most Cancer women genuinely crave this fatherly figure.  These two will be exceptionally patient with one another, very affectionate and cuddly, and they will both be very devoted to their home.  This is a great combination.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Leo Man:  If you want to attract a Cancer woman, do all the romantic things you love to do so much.  This is the lady who begs for you to open the door for her, buy her popcorn at the movie, and send her flowers on Valentine’s Day.  Old-fashioned is best, so you can brush up your code of chivalry and let it shine.  She wants you to go ahead of her in the cafeteria.  She wants you to get the creditors off her back.  Yes, she even wants you to put your coat down over the puddles so she can keep her pretty little feet dry.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Cancer Woman:  If you want to attract a Leo man, be the feminine moonlight creature that you are.  Keep on your tuffet and don’t lift a finger as the gallant hero impresses you with his courtly behavior.  Your job — if you decide to take it — is to be the perfect audience.  As long as your appreciation is genuinely forthcoming, he will continue to walk on water for you. After all, he’s been waiting for this chance his whole life.  He is not fond of the “modern” woman and her independent viewpoint.  He wants to provide and protect, and he will proudly profess that you are his woman.  Be still my beating heart.

Degree of Romance:   Leo man and Cancer woman can be the most beautifully romantic relationship in the world.  It gives new meaning to the phrase, “If you want him to be more of a man, be more of a woman.”  These two polarize nicely into gender roles with which they are both comfortable.  They are relieved to find a place in the modern world where their old-fashioned values ring true.  Leo wrote the book on romance.

Degree of Passion:   A Cancer woman is likely to bring out every ounce of passion in a Leo man. The lion is an esoteric symbol for eroticism and prowess.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be great friends for they bring out the best in each other.  Together they make a fortress against the cold cruel world.  Cancer woman and Leo man find solace in the warmth of each other’s love.  This couple appreciates that they are much stronger together than each is one alone.

Degree of Marriage: This is an ideal couple for marriage.  They follow strict gender lines.  Both parties nest and take responsibility for offspring together.  They make committed and devoted parents, patient and looving partners.

Progression of Relationship:   Who, who, who wrote the book of love?  It was certainly a Leo, and he won’t miss a moment following the pages in the book properly.  He’s been waiting all his life for someone worthy of his devotion and he has found her.

Sex:   We vote this couple most likely to be truly monogamous.  They are likely to enjoy very fulfilling marital sex and will have no reason to stray.  Sex between the Leo man and Cancer woman may be conventional, but it’s the real thing.  Through their sexuality they express loyalty, devotion, passion, and heart-warming tenderness.

When It’s Over:  It’s not likely that this will end, but if it does, Leo will be gallant as always.  He will patiently explain to her why it has to end, dry her tears, comfort her, and continue to provide for her as he reluctantly does his duty.

Our Rating:  10/10

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

78 Responses to Cancer Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

• Cancer girl engaged to a Leo guy says:

Wow this describes us so much. Im in love with my leo :)

• Olaide khareemat says:

I have a 5yrs relationship with a leo but it’s flopping.can we marry each other?

• Gracie says:

Ive been with my Leo guy since i was 14, and im going on to 17 already. I really love him(: Who said young love wasnt real?
    <3 I love with him all my heart!

• Leo Lover says:

We have been together since we were 15 years old. We are 24 and have the best relationship ever ! Leo man has everything I need and want.

• Leo? says:

This is so not us… I’m a cancer and he’s a Leo and since I met him I was instantly drawn to him but i feel like he doesn’t even know I’m alive!! I so wish this was us :(

• Childhood friend says:

When I was 8 I had this best friend that happened to be a Leo male. I am the Cancer female. He was so very loyal to me. He was always there when I needed a friend. He moved away when I was nearly 10 and has come into contact with me on several occasions. Each time we came into contact it was by his efforts. Currently he lives in Texas and I live in South Carolina. He has made it known that he would like to be more than best friends now that we’re in our 20′s. I’ve noticed the opposite sex since I was 5 and of course I noticed him at age 8, but I left it at friends. I mean we were only kids you know. Now I’m concerned because I wouldn’t mind giving it a chance, but I’m afraid of losing him if things go wrong. First of all it would have to be long distance till we decided otherwise. Second we may not be what each other wants. We can say we’re so sure all we want, but how many times have you heard someone say that?

• Namie says:

wwooowww… most of it was true.. going 4 yrs and counting.. =p

I love my leo man.

• Jamie says:

you forgot: Courtney Love and Edward Norton

• Laila says:

sometimes this is how it is! a 10!!

• Amanda says:

I am a cancer female and i have been best friends with a leo male for 14 years, only problem he got married 6 years ago. i hope for our friendship to last.

• Amanda says:

• BRIDGET says:

THIS IS SO TRUE EVEN THOUGH ME AND MY LEO HAVE PARTED WAYS OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS SOO DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES IVE HAD TRULY UNFORGEABLE I HAVE VERY NICE MEMORIES OF IT AND I MIGHT SAY STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM TOO BAD WE NEVER GOT TOGETHER :(

• Getting Stronger says:

I truly love a friend and would marry him at the drop of a dime if he asked me. I am a Cancer woman and he is a Leo Lion. I truly adore being with him too!

• sippy says:

I’m a female cancer and. I’m now in a relationship wit a leo man. We been cutt buddies for 5 yrs definently because the sex is very passionate and we decided now to make us official. I definently agree his attractive to my flirty and girly womanly ways. He believes in catering and pampering treating me like a woman deserves to be treated. I just hope my motherly demanding ways doesnt overpower him and I stay in my place allowing him to protect and shield me and not the other way around

• His Air says:

In love with my Leo man! He is my King and I am his Queen! This article is so true… :)

• Ana :) says:

Is there any clothing or colors that would help a cancer woman to get attention of a leo man?

• Roslyn says:

I hadn’t seen my Leo man for 30 years and he was right under my nose the whole time. He chased me for several months, hangin’, chillin’ and then he referred to me as his girlfriend of which I had no idea I was to be. Well, I accepted and here we are a year and half later still hangin’. He’s the sexiest most sexual human being I have ever desired. He’s a definite Lion and our relationship is awesome, I do my thing and he does his. Our agreement is that if we do so desire another of either sex, we will enjoy it as a couple. Now that’s how to live, love and be happy, it’s not for everyone but for us it works.

• stephanie graves says:

This is a bunch of bull i am a cancer woman and me and my leo man dont get along at all he is mean nastey dosent care a lot of the time and is quick to let the relationship end on and off for six years he dosent want to get married he ignores me and my daughter a lot hes alright sometimes but for the most part he is not very nice he a back stabber he dosent stick up for me he is a nightmare cancer women and leo men not a good match

• Leo engaged to a Cancer says:

this describes us so perfectly… me and my Cancer girl.. you can sratch the break up part though… we wont need it :D my girl is my true love…

• Pingback: We do everything we can to put a smile on a childs face.

• ali says:

is this true if yes ? so this is best for me because i am leo

• courtney says:

I’m a cancer and i’m in love with a leo man we have been hooking up for 4 months…i hope it turns out to be more than hooking up cause nothing ever felt so right and even when i tried to end it, he pulled me back in and i’m so glad he did.

• iaminlove says:

Many yrs. ago I met and befriended the most beautiful girl, she is a Cancer and I am a Leo, but I never made a move since she was 16 and I was 22. We parted ways and after 25 yrs. she finds me through a social network and immediately tells me she is so happy to have found me, she seems eager to see me (both of us are without partners), and says she has been thinking about me for years and I think I am the luckiest man in the world since I have never forgotten her. She is beautiful, delicate, womanly, sweet, warm, sophisticated, and did I mention she is beautiful?, well she is and she is going out with me next week.

• Lovedandinlove says:

this is so true. i am a leo and the girl i am with is a cancer. we took everything slowly and were friends for a while before actually trying a relationship. we may have broken up several times but each time we come back together even stronger. we changed each others life for the better and i couldnt imagine life without my cancer.

• Pingback: How to date thai girls

• vergillia says:

Ive been crushin on this leo guy since 15 im 19 now. we just recently got into a relationship last year. we been off and on a little, and broke up a few times and now we are back togetha but i feel as though we may make up to break up but he still my baby. i love my leo man.

• samizdat says:

I have been married to my Leo guy for over 20 years. I’m the kind of Cancer lady who doesn’t accept any of the king of the jungle nonsense – yet I love his alpha-maledom. We fought, separated and made up so many times…however, anyone less bright would bore me senseless. Leos have to trust you, ladies, then – you are treasured. But they are hard work..

• Devon says:

I have the most amazing man I’ve ever met. I am so in love with him. He is the most energetic, noble, brave, understanding, honest, sweet, amazing man. I’ve known him for about 8 years, just as friends. He began to pursue me about a year ago. Sending messages with his number asking for me to call or text, I ignored them. I began dating this worthless Scorpio, he played mind games & was never open with me about how he was feeling. I decided to end things with him, I said that we were going no where, I would never love him, couldn’t see myself getting married to him or anything. Again, my leo tries & this time I accept. Only thing is he is living 2,000 miles away. I didn’t drive, I was only working a part time job to pay my bills & live comfortably. So we just continued to talk. Our connection was undeniable. A month later, I found out I was pregnant with the Scorpio guys child. I was so terrified to lose my leo man but I dont believe in abortion & I couldn’t hide it from him. I told him & said I understand you just want to be friends now, he said actually no, I want to be there for you & your baby. I will be everything to that child that you want me to be. I could not believe it. He flew me to see him & we have both traveled back & forth for each other ever since. He wants me to move with him, but he understands how I want to be close to my family with this being my first child. We are young I guess? 26. He is the one. I’ve truly never been so happy & never thought I could love anyone the way I love him & admire him & adore him. He is perfect. He tells me that I’m beautiful everyday. He apologizes almost immediately whenever he throws a tantrum, he is very romantic, we lay in bed laughing for hours, talking about our future. Which is amazing for me since I’ve always lived in the past being a cancer woman. I do advise that if a Leo man is chasing you cancer woman, let him chase a little bit, but then give in.. Take it slow! & Let him do all the chivalrous things because he truly LOVES doing them! He runs my bathwater, he always grabs the check, will find my hand to hold in any crowd, Wakes up to make sure my feet are covered, cuddles me all night, even wakes me up to tell me he is rolling over because that side hurts & asks if I want to move to his other side so he can keep cuddling with me! Do it!! This reading is so us. It makes me smile. :]