Cancer Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Leo Couples: Josephine and Napoleon, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger

This is a dear combination — the Leo man and Cancer woman.  Leos love to “marry down,” and the femininity of the typical Cancer woman will bring out the very best in his royal heart.  Leo is at his best as the defender of the weak. Chivalry is very much alive and well in Leo-land and most Cancer women genuinely crave this fatherly figure.  These two will be exceptionally patient with one another, very affectionate and cuddly, and they will both be very devoted to their home.  This is a great combination.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Leo Man:  If you want to attract a Cancer woman, do all the romantic things you love to do so much.  This is the lady who begs for you to open the door for her, buy her popcorn at the movie, and send her flowers on Valentine’s Day.  Old-fashioned is best, so you can brush up your code of chivalry and let it shine.  She wants you to go ahead of her in the cafeteria.  She wants you to get the creditors off her back.  Yes, she even wants you to put your coat down over the puddles so she can keep her pretty little feet dry.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Cancer Woman:  If you want to attract a Leo man, be the feminine moonlight creature that you are.  Keep on your tuffet and don’t lift a finger as the gallant hero impresses you with his courtly behavior.  Your job — if you decide to take it — is to be the perfect audience.  As long as your appreciation is genuinely forthcoming, he will continue to walk on water for you. After all, he’s been waiting for this chance his whole life.  He is not fond of the “modern” woman and her independent viewpoint.  He wants to provide and protect, and he will proudly profess that you are his woman.  Be still my beating heart.

Degree of Romance:   Leo man and Cancer woman can be the most beautifully romantic relationship in the world.  It gives new meaning to the phrase, “If you want him to be more of a man, be more of a woman.”  These two polarize nicely into gender roles with which they are both comfortable.  They are relieved to find a place in the modern world where their old-fashioned values ring true.  Leo wrote the book on romance.

Degree of Passion:   A Cancer woman is likely to bring out every ounce of passion in a Leo man. The lion is an esoteric symbol for eroticism and prowess.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be great friends for they bring out the best in each other.  Together they make a fortress against the cold cruel world.  Cancer woman and Leo man find solace in the warmth of each other’s love.  This couple appreciates that they are much stronger together than each is one alone.

Degree of Marriage: This is an ideal couple for marriage.  They follow strict gender lines.  Both parties nest and take responsibility for offspring together.  They make committed and devoted parents, patient and looving partners.

Progression of Relationship:   Who, who, who wrote the book of love?  It was certainly a Leo, and he won’t miss a moment following the pages in the book properly.  He’s been waiting all his life for someone worthy of his devotion and he has found her.

Sex:   We vote this couple most likely to be truly monogamous.  They are likely to enjoy very fulfilling marital sex and will have no reason to stray.  Sex between the Leo man and Cancer woman may be conventional, but it’s the real thing.  Through their sexuality they express loyalty, devotion, passion, and heart-warming tenderness.

When It’s Over:  It’s not likely that this will end, but if it does, Leo will be gallant as always.  He will patiently explain to her why it has to end, dry her tears, comfort her, and continue to provide for her as he reluctantly does his duty.

Our Rating:  10/10

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

116 Responses to Cancer Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

• Cancer girl engaged to a Leo guy says:

Wow this describes us so much. Im in love with my leo :)

• Olaide khareemat says:

I have a 5yrs relationship with a leo but it’s flopping.can we marry each other?

• Gracie says:

Ive been with my Leo guy since i was 14, and im going on to 17 already. I really love him(: Who said young love wasnt real?
    <3 I love with him all my heart!

• Leo Lover says:

We have been together since we were 15 years old. We are 24 and have the best relationship ever ! Leo man has everything I need and want.

• Leo? says:

This is so not us… I’m a cancer and he’s a Leo and since I met him I was instantly drawn to him but i feel like he doesn’t even know I’m alive!! I so wish this was us :(

• Childhood friend says:

When I was 8 I had this best friend that happened to be a Leo male. I am the Cancer female. He was so very loyal to me. He was always there when I needed a friend. He moved away when I was nearly 10 and has come into contact with me on several occasions. Each time we came into contact it was by his efforts. Currently he lives in Texas and I live in South Carolina. He has made it known that he would like to be more than best friends now that we’re in our 20′s. I’ve noticed the opposite sex since I was 5 and of course I noticed him at age 8, but I left it at friends. I mean we were only kids you know. Now I’m concerned because I wouldn’t mind giving it a chance, but I’m afraid of losing him if things go wrong. First of all it would have to be long distance till we decided otherwise. Second we may not be what each other wants. We can say we’re so sure all we want, but how many times have you heard someone say that?

• Namie says:

wwooowww… most of it was true.. going 4 yrs and counting.. =p

I love my leo man.

• Jamie says:

you forgot: Courtney Love and Edward Norton

• Laila says:

sometimes this is how it is! a 10!!

• Amanda says:

I am a cancer female and i have been best friends with a leo male for 14 years, only problem he got married 6 years ago. i hope for our friendship to last.

• Amanda says:

• BRIDGET says:

THIS IS SO TRUE EVEN THOUGH ME AND MY LEO HAVE PARTED WAYS OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS SOO DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES IVE HAD TRULY UNFORGEABLE I HAVE VERY NICE MEMORIES OF IT AND I MIGHT SAY STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM TOO BAD WE NEVER GOT TOGETHER :(

• Getting Stronger says:

I truly love a friend and would marry him at the drop of a dime if he asked me. I am a Cancer woman and he is a Leo Lion. I truly adore being with him too!

• sippy says:

I’m a female cancer and. I’m now in a relationship wit a leo man. We been cutt buddies for 5 yrs definently because the sex is very passionate and we decided now to make us official. I definently agree his attractive to my flirty and girly womanly ways. He believes in catering and pampering treating me like a woman deserves to be treated. I just hope my motherly demanding ways doesnt overpower him and I stay in my place allowing him to protect and shield me and not the other way around

• His Air says:

In love with my Leo man! He is my King and I am his Queen! This article is so true… :)

• Ana :) says:

Is there any clothing or colors that would help a cancer woman to get attention of a leo man?

• Roslyn says:

I hadn’t seen my Leo man for 30 years and he was right under my nose the whole time. He chased me for several months, hangin’, chillin’ and then he referred to me as his girlfriend of which I had no idea I was to be. Well, I accepted and here we are a year and half later still hangin’. He’s the sexiest most sexual human being I have ever desired. He’s a definite Lion and our relationship is awesome, I do my thing and he does his. Our agreement is that if we do so desire another of either sex, we will enjoy it as a couple. Now that’s how to live, love and be happy, it’s not for everyone but for us it works.

• stephanie graves says:

This is a bunch of bull i am a cancer woman and me and my leo man dont get along at all he is mean nastey dosent care a lot of the time and is quick to let the relationship end on and off for six years he dosent want to get married he ignores me and my daughter a lot hes alright sometimes but for the most part he is not very nice he a back stabber he dosent stick up for me he is a nightmare cancer women and leo men not a good match

• Leo engaged to a Cancer says:

this describes us so perfectly… me and my Cancer girl.. you can sratch the break up part though… we wont need it :D my girl is my true love…

• Pingback: We do everything we can to put a smile on a childs face.

• ali says:

is this true if yes ? so this is best for me because i am leo

• courtney says:

I’m a cancer and i’m in love with a leo man we have been hooking up for 4 months…i hope it turns out to be more than hooking up cause nothing ever felt so right and even when i tried to end it, he pulled me back in and i’m so glad he did.

• iaminlove says:

Many yrs. ago I met and befriended the most beautiful girl, she is a Cancer and I am a Leo, but I never made a move since she was 16 and I was 22. We parted ways and after 25 yrs. she finds me through a social network and immediately tells me she is so happy to have found me, she seems eager to see me (both of us are without partners), and says she has been thinking about me for years and I think I am the luckiest man in the world since I have never forgotten her. She is beautiful, delicate, womanly, sweet, warm, sophisticated, and did I mention she is beautiful?, well she is and she is going out with me next week.

• Lovedandinlove says:

this is so true. i am a leo and the girl i am with is a cancer. we took everything slowly and were friends for a while before actually trying a relationship. we may have broken up several times but each time we come back together even stronger. we changed each others life for the better and i couldnt imagine life without my cancer.

• Pingback: How to date thai girls

• vergillia says:

Ive been crushin on this leo guy since 15 im 19 now. we just recently got into a relationship last year. we been off and on a little, and broke up a few times and now we are back togetha but i feel as though we may make up to break up but he still my baby. i love my leo man.

• samizdat says:

I have been married to my Leo guy for over 20 years. I’m the kind of Cancer lady who doesn’t accept any of the king of the jungle nonsense – yet I love his alpha-maledom. We fought, separated and made up so many times…however, anyone less bright would bore me senseless. Leos have to trust you, ladies, then – you are treasured. But they are hard work..

• Devon says:

I have the most amazing man I’ve ever met. I am so in love with him. He is the most energetic, noble, brave, understanding, honest, sweet, amazing man. I’ve known him for about 8 years, just as friends. He began to pursue me about a year ago. Sending messages with his number asking for me to call or text, I ignored them. I began dating this worthless Scorpio, he played mind games & was never open with me about how he was feeling. I decided to end things with him, I said that we were going no where, I would never love him, couldn’t see myself getting married to him or anything. Again, my leo tries & this time I accept. Only thing is he is living 2,000 miles away. I didn’t drive, I was only working a part time job to pay my bills & live comfortably. So we just continued to talk. Our connection was undeniable. A month later, I found out I was pregnant with the Scorpio guys child. I was so terrified to lose my leo man but I dont believe in abortion & I couldn’t hide it from him. I told him & said I understand you just want to be friends now, he said actually no, I want to be there for you & your baby. I will be everything to that child that you want me to be. I could not believe it. He flew me to see him & we have both traveled back & forth for each other ever since. He wants me to move with him, but he understands how I want to be close to my family with this being my first child. We are young I guess? 26. He is the one. I’ve truly never been so happy & never thought I could love anyone the way I love him & admire him & adore him. He is perfect. He tells me that I’m beautiful everyday. He apologizes almost immediately whenever he throws a tantrum, he is very romantic, we lay in bed laughing for hours, talking about our future. Which is amazing for me since I’ve always lived in the past being a cancer woman. I do advise that if a Leo man is chasing you cancer woman, let him chase a little bit, but then give in.. Take it slow! & Let him do all the chivalrous things because he truly LOVES doing them! He runs my bathwater, he always grabs the check, will find my hand to hold in any crowd, Wakes up to make sure my feet are covered, cuddles me all night, even wakes me up to tell me he is rolling over because that side hurts & asks if I want to move to his other side so he can keep cuddling with me! Do it!! This reading is so us. It makes me smile. :]

• A cancer who has been with a Leo in the past says:

My Leo raped me once. And used me for sex just to spite me. When we were together, he never opened up to me, I never knew what was on his mind. He was too much a petulant child to be a provider. He had little ways of making me feel like I was never going to be good enough for him. I’m sorry, but I think this is all wrong. Leo’s pride gets in the way and only serves to hurt a cancer’s heart. For everyone else who’s relationships are working- best of luck to all of you!

• Proud Cancer says:

What about a Leo-Virgo cusp? The guy I like is a leo-virgo and I don’t know if we’d be compatible or not?

• leorob says:

i’m a male leo and had over 19 yrs experience with different cancer females. i’m definitely drawn to the cancer female. the are the most loving and affectionate of any sign that i’ve been with in my 48 yrs of living. problem is? cancer females are demanding. they do not tell whole truths and sometimes just down right lie. leos dont like liars. i can say most every cancer female that i’ve dated seemed to have issues, which i know changes peoples real trueness. the cancer female is a master of manipulation to get their way. and they dont care if the choice is the best choice for the couple, as long as they get their way. i’m a very generous leo ,man. great communicator, very loving and passionate and sexual. i am a defender of my mates and always try to give and be respectful. the cancer female is very selective in their honesty. they are usually a loyal subject but not totally honest. the hold every hurt in their past as an excuse or weapon to create conflict. i get along great with the cancer female in general. i’ve never really had one that wasnt bitter or over past hurts. i love the cancer females heart. i could never keep my cancer lady, cos of death, drugs, past hurts, ect that they had. i wish i’d found me a cancer that wasnt so broken cos i love the passion and heart. they are the most loving women or they are the most evil thing god ever made when they are upset. and people talk about the leo tempermant? nothing compares to the scorn of a cancer female….when they dont get their way everyday!! lol

• earthangel says:

I’m having a bit of a hit and miss relationship with a leo for the past couple of months. I’m a cancer female and I believe the past few articles I’ve read will help me, as I’ve never (EVER) encountered a leo via romance. I’m very settled and over my past hurts. I took the time to be alone for that reason—to learn to love me first and accept me. I’m sorry “LeoRob” that all of your cancer females have been broken by someone else, but have hope…we are strong if we choose to do our ‘soul work’..and we love more and better once we heal. I didn’t know Leo’s needed to dominate and ‘reign’ (duh)–I could tell my leo male friend loves to pick up the tab, but he seems a little awkward when it comes to opening my door/chivalry behavior. I think that’s because of some of his bad past experiences. But I have no problem allowing him to cater and I do not have that domineering factor that I’m reading about some fellow cancers. Long story short, this is my first attempt at engaging a man after a very long marriage…I’ve been very protective simply because I’m enjoying my singleness, but after reading the good, bad and indifferent, I’m ready to experience the Leo and give him the attention he’s been craving. Enjoyed the comments everyone.

• i’m a cancer woman with a leo man. I first met him just over a year ago, during a (rock n’ roll) Jam Night i held at a local venue. He’s a lead guitarist. 1st. time i actually met him i thought he was a typical pompous lead guitar rock n’ roller, how wrong i was. The 2nd. time i met him at the next weeks Jam Night, he took my breath from me. I had no clue how or why this happened, it just did. Right then something told me we were suppose to be together, was not sure how or what, just the music/band or ??? it haunted me forever, i did go to him and say, gee umm… i have a crush on you, he just laughed at me (nicely), but said he was not into having a relationship with anyone, “at all”, and even said, are you surprised i’m not falling all over you or coming on to you? (like many others were). I found him very interesting, …and after a bit of time, i believe it dawned on my why he was so passionate about his music, and HE WAS!, …buried in it, …because he had be so severely hurt in the past and very damaged. That told me even more about him throughout, not just his passion(s), but everything, his heart, mind, soul, integrity, … and so much more.

He pushed me away at every turn, even totally dumped on me just as friends. i stayed constant with my love for him, but stayed away. He finally came back to me a few months later, more music gigs, etc. but he was back. He made that decision, i waited. He knew i waited, he had watched from the sidelines. Again telling me he was not stupid either. lol. We got closer as friends by then and did more music things together, eventually over the summer he was calling me everyday. Me?, i just remained me, but steadfast that i loved him, did not know why or how it happened, and that i knew we were suppose to be together, i never let go of it, as it never let ME GO!, …no matter who or how i tried to date or whatever, he was there in me. Touched my heart like no other. AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HIM very well, but it as there.

We stayed close throughout summer, and he finally came to my ranch for a visit. He kept me at an arms length away, even through Thanksgiving, which he had me spend with him, and i cooked. ; ) but still, never giving himself to me, just as friends. But… he (and this was his decision completely), gave himself to me, “all the way”, on Christmas Eve night, it was ROMANTIC, it was considerate, it was planned, (i could just knock him out with a frying pan, LOL) and it was “AMAZING”, this is a Leo man. He waited, needed to know, i get it…. maybe a test, but not in a bad way, regardless, i get it, he needed to know. He would never allow nor just settle for ____?, me either, and i knew too, just a long time before he did. Now we are together and “in love”, he can match my passion, in everything, and is sensual, as am i. Our talents compliment each other, and hopefully our NEW rock band will ROCK the house down. I think it will, we both have that fire and passion. I’ve waited for him my entire life, i know that now. This works, it takes work, but any relationship with it, where LOVE is so present, is worth any amount of work needed, and they all do. This ONE IS SO WORTH THE EFFORT, trust me, ; )

• Leo loves aries says:

So a yr ago I almost lost my man to a cancer n when I read how compatiable you both were I just died in the inside, months when past n I never felt so incomplete,UNTIL one day my king was at my door n we both knew what we have no other can provide. So at the end of this madness it says that if cancer n leo have to end leo will patiently dry her eyes n tell her why. Im here to tell you cancers he”s leaving u for an aries. His soulmate. The only men made for us is leo n no matter what happens they all ways come back to us. Sign 12 yr wonderful arie n leo luv

• Lana says:

Iv been with my leo for 2 years things r up and down. he is soo stubborn and ignores the arguements. butt he sweet side i love. its so ahrd to be with a leo when a cancer like me is upset.

• teatly says:

Iam in love with a leo man and he is all I ever wanted the above article is correct. He shows me love everywhere and is very engenetic. He is my rock strong. And I support him as well I keep him going when he’s down. He does the same things for me. We are getting married we are happy together. And no other sign can take him away!

• Laughing Cancer says:

@Leo loves aries Ha… typical Aries. Always viewing things as a competition… Love should never be a competition.

• miss c says:

I’ve been with my Leo for a year and a half now…i definatly love him! He’s the sweetest guy in the world most of the time but when we fight its terrible. We never stay mad at each other long because he loves my attention and I very much so enjoy him. It is true cancer women really do need alot of attention and my Leo definatly gives me all his affection and he is truly great at it! There is not a day that goes by that he doesn’t tell me and make me feel beautiful.
    in return I give him my heart and he is the center of my universe. When we met I was married but I was very much attracted to him and curious about him so I went and spent (alone) time with him I had the best intention to just be friend him but after the two hours I spent with him I couldn’t stop thinking of him. I only wanted to see what he was about then forget him but it didn’t work like that he was simply unforgettable ;) I have spent every single day after that with him. I left a stupid selfish man who I was with for 8 years to be with this Leo and I am proud to say I made the best choice I could have made. My ex decided to abandon his two children he had with me and he stole money from my kids never stepped up as a father but my kids now call my Leo dad he stepped up for them and when I watch them I know he really wants to be there for them which puts a smile on my face. He is my hero he loves me like I have never been loved. He protects me so much… lol sometimes I have to remind him I can fight my own battles but never the less I admire him he would go to the end of the earth for me and I for him. I won’t lie the love is out standing with us but he is very high Maintenance haha and he can be very mean it’s hard for us to see eye to eye and im a big cry baby haha…but alot the effort is worth the connection that we share there’s nothing like the feeling he gives me and the things he’s done for me. I love this man! Not to mention it was awesome when he got ahold of my ex I’ve never seen him look so mean! I tried to stop him but he was unstoppable he is truly pissed about how my ex gave up on the kids and even stole from them.

• miss c says:

Oh yea my ex was an Aries! They are really selfish! My Leo did for me and gave me everything in a month that an Aries couldn’t do in 8 years…everything is compition with them..they should all go through a class that teaches them the world don’t revolve around them and other people do exist! Selfish bastards…by the way ( Leo loves Aries) he might love you but you will never love him like a cancer could ;) he will always always remember her ..you just won’t know about it.

• Cancer girl with a new Leo man says:

I have only seen my Leo man three times so far, but already I feel more comfortable with him than I have with anyone else in a very long time. I don’t want to put too much stock into this yet but already I feel close to him :D

• Leo loves aries says:

But thats just it. Aries are very selfish but the leo mak es us want to give, want to share, makes us want to please them in every way and there is no other sign that bring that out of us aries, and if we ever want true love its only with leo that ot will happen. So I encourage all my aries to find there leo cause I got mine lol. U cancers are selfish for taking the only sign made for us. So Boooooooooo thumbs down. And for any leos reading come home were u belong.

• Iittlelamb says:

I’m a cancer cusp leo girl who started seeing a Leo man. We texted back and forth for a little bit before we actually talked over the phone; we must have talked for about 6 hrs that night. We just found that we had so much in common. He kept telling me that he didn’t like that we were getting along so well… Lol Next thing I know we went on our blind date and things were not going very well. In the middle of the date we both say at the same time “this isn’t going like I expected”.. We both laughed. To my surprise he was as blunt as I am. After that we stated to have a great time. So great that we saw each other the next day witch was coincidentally New years eve. It was the best New Years I’ve ever had. I felt like there was no one else arround us that night. He kept telling me how beautifull I was, held my hand, kissed me every chance he got. Fast forward to the present ( 3 months later ) we are moving in together. Lol We just can’t stay way from each other!! We miss each other to much to stay away. I do have to admit we’ve had our differences but talk about it until we are both satisfied with an agreement. I’m a strong person mentally just as he is and sometimes a little arrogant. Maybe it’s cause if I were born 1 1/2 hrs later I would have been a Leo to. Lol. It’s not easy cause I have to remind myself that he wants to take care of things for me and I am so used to doing things for myself. I love that he takes care of me like a daddy figure would and visa versa.

• shaloni says:

want to share my story which has just started recently dont know how long wil that go.i am a cancerian i was married to a libra man but things dint work and we got divorsed ,in a deep depression i dint had any affair with any other man for 2 years.since time passed i thought of dating ,luckily i ment a man he is a leo and even he is divorsed. i started dating him. ist time i met him in a cofee shop,we thought yes we really intrested in each other ,we started chatting on phone .i started getting attracted towards him even he said that he loved me.few things which worries me is what he is stick to is he said that inpite of falling in love with me he is stil happy single,he is a consultant and his work profile keeps him too busy .in this period of 2 years i dint had sex ,probly i was dying for that.luckily god gave us the opportunity to meet my parrent s were out of station and he luckily had to come to my city for his work for a day. i called him home and we made it whole night ,it was a wonderful sex i always wanted.
    he was too strong on bed ,very gentle and caring last night and i can steel feel,i cant express the feeling and the deep relaxation.i dont want to loose him and i want him to feel the same for me .i am madly in love with him from the ist time i saw him ,want to marry him .all that i can do is pray that he should propose me one day……………

• lovemylion says:

Me and my Leo have been friends for 5 years. 5 months ago we decided to take things a little further and start dating on a serious note. I love every minute of it because we starts off as best friends and now things are even more wonderful. The only thing that has changed betweeen us is our title. I lobe this man with every breath I take in my body.

• VJ says:

I loved my cancerian women from the bottom of my heart and she loved me even more, till we were together we were at our best and were willing to do anything for each other. But as luck would have it we aren’t together anymore, though It has been easily over a year she is everywhere in my heart, mind and soul. I have been in a few relationships before and met a few after .. But the comfort, the trust and the love is simply irreplaceable ..

• Ms. TeeVee says:

Wow after reading this post about the Leo-cancer connection, I realize my intuition is confirmed. I know the Leo guy I recently started dating is the one for me. This man is so genuine and his word is his bond. Just his touch turns me on and our connection just feels so natural. There are communication problems at times but once we realize it and talk it through everything is back as blissful as before. We are very opposite but have lots of chemistry :) . We haven’t had sex yet but I am sure it’ll be nothing short of amazing. Every kiss is beautiful. The only thing I worry about is him being able to understand my moodiness.

• AmBen says:

SOOO I have more then a crush on a leo,, he read it to me over a video chat and said it sounded just like him & this sounds just like me 2:) I hope my luck is changed and that we end up being this^ perfect fit <3 crossing my fingers

• TeqCor says:

I have only known my leo for 2 months and I fell for him within the 1st couple of weeks. We are so happy together and I feel this will last.

• CancerWoman says:

@Leo loves aries First, your comments are very inappropriate. I am glad that your relationship has worked out, however you should be spreading your story of how your relationship worked out on an Aries-Leo compatibility blog not on one about the success with Leo-Cancer couples. That is just in poor taste, whether it was a Scorpio, Cancer or Virgo that he almost ran off with, it doesn’t matter. And also as for your supposed lack of self absorption from being with a Leo, both of your comments are all about you, or Aries, winning. Again, congrats on your love but what you did was quite dispicable as far as actions go.

• M says: