Gemini Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Leo Couples:  Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton

The combination of a Leo man and Gemini woman can be as much fun as a barrel full of monkeys.  You’re probably in the mood for a good time if you have been attracted to one another.  Geminis bring out the fun side of Leo.  The lion has the reputation for hogging all the attention, but in truth, a Leo is the perfect audience and enjoys being entertained by Gemini’s tricks and turns.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Leo Man:   If you’re a Leo man who wants to attract the attention of a Gemini woman, get ready for some competition, and don’t let it faze you.  Laugh and take delight in the silly things she says.  This lady is sharp as a tack and playing to an audience.  You’ll have to be on your toes to keep up with her.  Try to add a little variety to your courtship style.  Don’t be quite so steady and reliable.  If you have been calling her once a week for three weeks, and then skip a week, she probably won’t even notice, and if she does, she’ll appreciate your giving her some space.  Geminis are easily bored and want immediate gratification.  Stay away from promises about the future and adopt a show-me-now attitude.  She likes to be surprised.  In fact her whole life is one big surprise — even to herself, so you can do things out of order.  Here’s an insider tip:  Be nice to her siblings.  They mean a lot more to her than her parents and an alliance with them will pay off handsomely should you become seriously involved.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Gemini Woman:  If you’re a Gemini woman wanting to attract a Leo man, use your fairy-like precision to skirmish with him on the outskirts of desire.  Don’t play dumb.  You know exactly what I mean.

Degree of Romance:   This can be one of the most delightful romances.  Right away they’ll feel like they’re falling into a romantic comedy.  Each of them has all the lines and moves memorized and will enjoy playing with another master.

Degree of Passion: Leo is a pretty passionate sign.  Gemini is cool and cerebral.  Gemini, try not to laugh at him as he comes on too strong sometimes.  He’s overplaying the role.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be great friends and buddies.  In fact sometimes it’s hard for them to take the whole thing seriously enough.  For this reason, they may enjoy dating more than the commitment of marriage and childrearing.  It can be hard for this couple to grow up in each other’s presence.  It’s just too much fun palling around together.

Degree of Marriage:  One problem with marriage between the Leo man and the Gemini woman is that Leo probably wants children a lot, and Gemini could care less.  If they find a common purpose to marriage, it works well, because Gemini lightens Leo up, and Leo stabilizes Gemini.  Furthermore, their communication is likely to be quite good.  Leo men have a tendency to pout and withhold.  Gemini will just keep talking until he finally loosens up and joins the party.  A Gemini can tease anybody out of a sad mood.  They are magical that way.  Furthermore, together the Leo man and Gemini woman will be creative about life which allows them to respond positively to adversity.

Progression of Relationship:   Leo will have to be in control.  His pace may be a bit boring to the Gemini, who wants it all right now.  If they learn to compromise, they can get the best of both.  Leo is old-fashioned, likes to open doors, pay for the dinner, and stage a grand evening.  This can be a little boring to Gemini, but she is oddly vulnerable to flattery and will interpret these as flattering actions.

Sex:   The chemistry between a Gemini woman and a Leo male is great!  Leo is ardent and persistent, while Gemini provides the variety and the interest.  Their motto “Never a dull moment” applies most of all to the bedroom where they work out the majority of their problems by laughing at life together.  There is a feeling of eternal youth between these two which can extend an active sex life much longer than usual.

When It’s Over:  It’s over if Leo ever puts his foot down … and he’ll take it from there.  He will be especially boring about working out the details of the split.  She can be seen rolling her eyes to the ceiling while her foot taps impatiently on the floor.  She silently screams, “Let me out of here,” and makes him play the bad guy.

More on Gemini Women

Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

28 Responses to Gemini Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

• Carol says:

This was so dead on.

• nancy says:

Thanks, Carol. It’s great to have confirmation from One Who Knows.

• Leanne says:

This is so true. I am Gemini and my boyfriend is Leo. We have a very passionate relationship where we can make each other laugh endlessly. We argue over his insistence to pay for dinner, and he goes mad that I have no patience and want everything yesterday!!! Vgood

• nancy says:

Thanks for the great feedback, Leanne! Please come back often and tell a friend.

• nita says:

hello nancy very dead on!im a gemini dated quite a few leos
    whats your sign by the way?
    and i seem to be having a problem finding my rising sign
    i get mixed answers
    can you help me perhaps?

• nancy says:

Hi, Nita! Nancy R. Fenn admits to being a Leo. The only way to find your RIsing Sign for sure is to have the EXACT time of your birth. Go to http://www.astro.com and fill in the data. They are accurate. Their programs are adjusted to account for daylight savings time, etc.

• Me too says:

hi there! Just wanted to add too, am a Gem who was w/Leo for 9 years…ended b/c of his insane jealousy and temper that would EXPLODE. Great for sex. Not so great for dealing with everyday stress (kids, work, etc.). He was impossible. He is w/a Taurus now and miserable but will never leave…it is too sad. I found myself a Capi, yay !!!!!

• Sam says:

hey, i m a leo man and dated a gem for 3.5 yrs, it was like i got bungalow in Heaven and lived there for 3.5 yrs. she was the best that i could ever have, now it’s been 7 months that she has left me and as you said, i m all bored with stuffz and cant realy think of anything else but her… she is with a Capricorn now, and she looks happy in the pictures.. do you think she’ll ever come back?

• Gale says:

hi, i am a gem girl. recently got reaquainted with leo man from about 30 years ago. we see everything the same, agree on our kids, priorities of families, jobs, finances, etc. he couldn’t wait to see me after our initial meeting, but it always seems something comes up with his properties, kids, work etc. when we ARE together it is amazing, it just doesn’t work that we see each other very often. I am really taken by him and like i said when we are together it is great, i also wonder if there isn’t a certain “aqua” woman getting more of his time also, is this typical of leo men?

• M says:

i AM A GEMINI WOMAN, FWB WITH A LEO. WE HAVE AGREED NO STRINGS ATTACHED BUT HE IS ALWAYS SENDING ME MIXED SIGNALS. WE’VE AGREED THAT IT’S OK TO SEE OTHERS OR DATE OTHERS (WE ARE NOT DATING, AS NONE OF HIS FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT US BUT MINE DO) BUT HE SEEMS UPSET WHEN I MINGLE WITH HIS FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT LIKES ME. HE DOESN’T WANT HIS FRIENDS TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THIS ARRANGEMENT. SO THEREFORE I ASSUME I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN HIS EYES EVEN THOUGH HE TENDS TO MENTION THAT HIS FRIENDS TELL HIM THEY THINK I LOOKED HOT OR SEXY OR WHATEVER ON OCCASIONS BUT HE DOESN’T SAY HE THINKS OR THOUGHT THAT . ANYHOW, I ASSUME THAT HE IS SEEING OTHERS WHICH I DON’T MIND EVEN THOUGH HE ASSURED ME KINDA OUTTA THE BLUE, FOR REASONS I DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT HE ISN’T. I TOLD HIM IT DOESN’T MATTER IF HE IS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JUST OUT OF RESPECT NOT JEALOUSY. SO FROM ALL THESE MIXED SIGNALS AND NOT KNOWING HOW THE HELL HE REALLY FEELS I FINALLY DECIDED TO SAY YES TO GO OUT ON DATE WITH ANOTHER GUY. TURNS OUT AFTER KNOWING THIS NEW GUY FOR 4-5 WEEKS, I JUST FOUND OUT HE IS ALSO A LEO. (WE’LL REFER TO HIM AS LEO#2) THIS LEO, LEO#2 HOWEVER, DOES TELL ME THAT HE THINKS I AM VERY SEXY AND SMART ETC AND INTRODUCED ME TO HIS FRIENDS ON OUR FIRST DATE. OUR SECOND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE BUT HE HAD ME MEET HIM IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE HE INTODUCED ME TO MORE OF HIS FRIENDS. SO I’M THOUROUHGLY CONFUSED… I ACTUALLY FEEL GUILTY ABOUT SEEING SECOND LEO. MAYBE BECAUSE I’M NOT SURE WHAT #1 WANTS. WHAT IF HE REALLY DOES LIKE ME AND IS JUST HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL HIS BAGGAGE AND EMOTIONAL TURMOIL AND DOESN’T WANT TO BE HURT AGAIN SO HE’S BEING CAREFUL. I’M AFRAID THAT IF HE DOES WANT MORE, HE WILL REALLY BE UPSET ABOUT ME SEEING SOMEONE ELSE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE AGREEMENT THAT WE CAN. HE DOES SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE CLASSIC TRAITS, NEEDING EGO BOOSTS AND COMPLIMENTS AND HAS A TON OF FEMALE FRIENDS AND IS VERY SOCIABLE AND POPULAR. ????? IF I LAY IT ON THE LINE FOR HIM AND TELL HIM I’M DATING ANOTHER, WILL I LOSE HIM FOREVER?. WE ARE FRIENDS AND I THINK THAT WE WOULD REMAIN THAT BUT I DON’T WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF BREAKING IS HEART EITHER. IF HE FELT AND OR TREATED ME LIKE LEO#2 DOES, I WOULD TOTALLY ONLY BE WITH HIM. BUT I DON’T WANT HIM TO BE AFRAID TO SHOW AFFECTION TO ME WHEN WE ARE IN PUBLIC OR AROUND HIS FRIENDS. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH A GUY AND HAVE IT OK TO BE SEEN. AND NOW ON THAT SIDE, AM I TOTALLY BE UNFAIR TO LEO#2 WHO WANTS TO BE WITH ME. i’M NOT LOOKING FOR LONG TERM COMMITMENT OR PERMINANT RELATIONSHIP. I’VE ONLY BEEN DIVORCE AFTER 24 YEAR FOR 6 MONTHS. LEO#1 AND I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS AND BOTH OF US FEEL OR AT LEAST FELT THE SAMEIN THE BEGINNING (WE’VE BEEN FWBS FOR JUST OVER 4 MONTHS), HE’S BEEN SEPERATED FOR 2 1/2 YEARS. I KNOW HE STILL LOVES HER BUT KNOWS ALSO IT WON’T WORK AGAIN WITH HER, HE’S TRIED. LEO#2 HAS BEEN MARRIED TWICE. 6 YRS EACH TIME AND DIVORCED I THINK ABOUT 2. GIVE OR TAKE A FEW MONTHS.

• Sam says:

@ M. hahahaha . as far as i know Geminis are a little more intelligent than what i can see in your writing(specially about reading a leo man’s mind). honestly i can find no reason that might cause you saying these about a leo man. there must have been a big misunderstanding. i am saying this not because i m a leo man. i am saying this because of what they say.. ‘leos dont play games’… :P

• DoDo says:

Gemini womens big flirts and LEO guys can’t take it also same with libra and LEO, use them as condom lol… Have fun

• nono says:

i fell that geminis very shiny persons

• Jen says:

I like what I have read on this site :) I am a gemini girl with a leo man. By far the best man i have ever been with. I feel blessed to have him in my life. We have been together for a year and it might just be our “honey moon phase” but as far as i can tell the relationship just comes natural to us. Of course we see things differently sometimes. i.e. he says sometimes he doesn’t want to do something and i just don’t understand why he doesn’t want to or I hate that he says “no” to me hahahaha but he always has a point to why he says it (of course i never admit that to him ;) lol ) definitely conquered him with flattery and he conquered him with his way of being so dominate and strong and sexy hehehe we were straight with each other from the start (laid alll the cards on the table) and accepted each other. i know he is a bit of a flirt and so am i but i have the utmost trust for him and vice versa. We dream our dreams together yet we can just as easily tackle reality down. ( only so we can get back to the all the fun :D ) He just gets me and I love him because of all those “grand traditional courtship” i do take it as a form of flattery lol hey if it works, it works. sexual chemistry …AMAZING! Passion… ON FIRE….*sigh* i love him with all my heart and although my mind does jump from thing to thing he is the one i will always come home to at night <3

• leo says:

wow

• Jason says:

My mom and dad are this combo. They fight way too much. I would say definitely a love and hate relationship, more for the later… not good :< really sucks for me..

• BABE says:

i DATED a LEO a few years ago… and the first year was the best!! he was a sweetheart and i was in heaven!! but like one of the person above said!! we were more lovers than anything- he only wanted to be alone with me and really didnt bring his friends around! only his close ones… was controlling and was a player!! he lived 2 lives!! had me and was married.. i didnt find out until the 3rd year!! it was hard for me to let go but as soon as i let go he moved on an got with someone else!! now he has 2 baby mommas and hes not a man to be serious with!! LEo men are loving but they are liars- gemini are flirty but once in love we rather play with our partner than with any other man!! we will cheat if we arent that interested in a man

• LEO says:

i run into 3 geminis lately, accident, no intention to date them.
    They are pure liars. CRazY. I agree to you. Use them as condom, or diapler whatever. Messy low bounch.

• Trinity says:

my x boifriend is leo and his babimommas is gemini. since they first meet she lied to him and kept lying. first she lied her aged. She lied bout being pregnant and the baby dying in the womb or dying after to months then she stop taking her birthcontrol and got pregnant on purpose during the pregnanys she would let him be apart of the xprience he had to beg and cry and she finally let him go to 1 doctor app out of 9 months he let him go to 1 even though he didnt want a child he stepped to his responsbities as a man. Finally he wanted to give her another chance but she was like i want you to drop all your female friends or we aint goin to work so said he pick his friends(me) because i there thur all this drama for him so months go on he call to check up on her to see how the baby doing she wouldnt answer him. Finally she has the baby she didnt even call him says im in labor but after the baby was born he didnt even get to cut the cord or watch his son come into the world. She didnt even asked did he hav a name picked out or did he want to sign the birth cerificate or did he want the baby to have his last name it crushed him to death he cried for week. After baby was born he was not allowed to see his own with out her being present once again he tried to be cool and make thing work with once again pushing me to the which i was like if that where your at heart fine but it didnt not work she liked to him bout child support she said her aunt put him on child support she didnt i told him her aunt but he like she under age she her mayb did i didnt wanna agure so i left it alone cuz the truth will come out and to find she lied and did put him on child support. Finally they went to court for visition she lied and she didnt trust him with thier son and he never attempted to be apart of thier son life but actually she never allowed him to be. So finally he got granted supervised visition with her being present at his house one day he called me said him and his babymomma got the fightn i was lik was new he was like she hit me and she going to jail this crazy girl lied to the police saying that he hit to she was trying defened her self like she psycho as hell. On released from jail she went down to the courthouse to stop his visiton to find out the judge never signed the paper so she let him she son for like 3 or 4 months until the went back to court . On father day she called him you aint a father you aint shit this and that but on mother day he was nice to give her a card and money but this chick called to bitch at him say he aint a father and whatnot. She lied bout having a job because she didnt want the child support lowed talkin bout she does hair for intership?! lol but kinda believed until he called the school to see if true and it wasnt!!! Even when his momma asked her bout it she was liked the stoped doin it lasted month she could come clean. oh yeah since his son been born she never let him go to a doctor app not even when he was really sick. Thur all this 2 year i was there thur it all as a friend and a bestfriend finally he realized that i was there from him it was ruff. We had our problem and heartache but we made it all i actually thought we was goin to make until now. We was seeing eye to eye so i told him we need space i was breaking him with but something wasnt right bout how he was acting to i decide to come baqk it talk it 12 hour later we worked out to make it work but the next day he wrote some thing on facebook we talked bout that he said sometime he get that what f feeling how thang would have worked with her i asked is that it he was like yes then next something else popped on his facebook he was confused finallay he come out and said he had feeling for her and me and he did not know what to do of i was crushed because thur this whole 2 years i proved i was there for him and that i was with the games. We talked and talked he told me that he wanted to be with me because i treated him right and i showed hom love and etc.. So stupid me was like talk to your babymomma and let her know whats up he was like will i cant talk to her because thier son had a doctor app he not allowed to go so he was like be back in twenty mins 20 min pass and 2 hour finally i called know answer then 4 hours later he call him and say he on the way so went get back i asked what took him so long he was like i went to the doctor app wit my babymomma i was lik now your allowed to go to the doctor app.. So i was like so did you tell her who picked he was like i decided to be SINGLE im like what happen to us he was like i cant pick between yall so we like i need time. So was like fine but we i was tryna b koo he would answer my call or txt but he anwered her and her txt. I had to find out thur facebook he picked her…. I dnt understand why i was there it all i even when she tried him lik she, he said she changed but if she changed why wouldnt she let you to the doctor app when she changed or get xtra time with your son when you asked instead of her laughing in your face?! f she changed or matured she would stop lying bout stupid shit and been real with you. If she really loved you or wanted you she would make it work when you tried to make it work before hand she would stop all the bullshit but she didnt it contuined and got worster…… But i had his back thur it all i would had his first set of twins i proved my love and loyality to him!!!! but he rather make it work with his babymomma. Known me for 2 year before dating known her 3 month break up on 3 month cuz he trapped him. Gemini are lairs and i dnt see it working because how she is. I honestly dont think ppl change because that who they are and how God made them its thier personality you cant change who they are. Once a liar alway liar and she low ass female for what she has done to him. i understand he was to do right but i believe she goin to bring him to his lowest once again… i will keep you posted

• lashay says:

My latest love interest is a Leo, I read this post because he’s currently still involved with a gemini who’s the mother of his second child…I guess I wanted to size up my competition a bit and see where I fit in all this. i agree with the others they do argue alot, and he is a liar, but he is one of the sweetest and most sincere people you’d ever want to know at times. He admits to loving her still but also says he cares about me, I’m a cancer and we’re compatible as well but he’s always giving mixed signals and I don’t know how serious I should take this, I guess I’ll just go with the flow and see where it takes me we both care about each other but I’m newly separated and not quite ready to get serious again.

• Confused says:

Im a Gemini and I’m seeing a Leo man. We are both married and want to be together but it’s complicated. He tells me he is going to get divorced but that not right now because of his kid (7 years old). I know this true because I know his wife would not let him see his kid anymore. I love him so much and the sex is great but I’m not sure what to do. I’m married to a Capricorn and he is a sweetheart but he rarely shows affection to me and that sex is good but nothing compared to Leo. I want to be with Leo but don’t want to leave Capricorn yet because if Leo doesn’t leave his wife I don’t want to loose what I have with Capricorn. I know this sounds horrible, both of us being married and cheating on our partners but we fell in love and as much as we want to stop we can’t. Why do you all think?

• Lovely Gemini says:

Everything you wrote was dead on point!!! I’m a Gemini woman and I was with a Leo man for over 4yrs, we did have our arguments but other then that we were madly in luv, we broke up because he cheated and had a baby, now he’s miserable and wants me to come back to him, but I refuse cause now I’m involved with a Libra man and I’m loving it, hope it all works out in my favor!!!

• gemini chika says:

This is all so true ! And before , my dating with a leo I didn’t know we would be so compatible … He as well as I have my flaws but we do care about each other very much !

• jamil coleman says:

hey im a leo man and i dont know who to choose from. either a virgo,pisces,or gemini. which girl whould i be more compatible with

• jamil coleman says:

they all sound so perfect. i really need help deciding becuase its really hard
    to choose

• jamil coleman says:

with the gemini im playful and full of energy,with the virgo its like im in space,and with the pisces i feel like superman

• Alyssa says:

My ex was a Leo. We started off as best friends and turned into a couple. We ALWAYS joked together and had our own sort of “language” together! We always knew what the other person was thinking….however, when we would argue, it was like a war…..we both always thought we were correct and never could admit to being wrong. Sometimes he would complain to me telling me that I constantly interupt and talk over him which embarrassed him. He would get angry if I ever took the spotlight which was often, being a Gemini you crave attention and being in the spot light. We broke up after a year and a half because we just felt as though we were competing with eachother….it has been 4 years and we are still great friends……but it is better this way! I have dated a Cancer, Aquarius and a Libra and out of all of them I have to say…my Aquarius had me the most entertained! He loved to communicate and never tried taking away that spotlight that we Gemini Girls love!

• Billie Mayfield says:

I am a Gemini female dating a Leo male. We met on a dating site and actually he is the only decent guy I’ve met and we hit it off right away. I fell for him right away because he had all of the qualities I had been looking for. He is a true Leo demands that attention and I am happy to accommodate him as I know he can’t exist without it,but he hasn’t learned to include someone else namely me in his life with just little things like phone calls when he’s out of town. He swears he loves and cares about me but will not pick up that phone it’s driving me crazy. Has anyone else experienced this with their Leo?

Confused