Leo Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

Famous Leo-Pisces Couples: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni, Eddie Fisher and Elizabeth Taylor, Peter O’Toole and Ursula Andress

This is one of the most romantic and workable combinations in the zodiac.  Both Leo and Pisces love to fantasize and put their partners up on pedestals.  Both are able to stay on pedestals once put there, too, oddly enough.  These two can create and sustain an enduring lifelong romance that never tarnishes.  They may not do so well with the practical aspects of career and marriage, but their connection to one another is likely to last forever.

How to Attract a Pisces Woman as a Leo Man:  Leo, you should be strong and manly, complete with white horse and shining armor.  You know you love it!  Impress your Pisces female by arriving on time, looking attractive and well-groomed, having a lovely evening planned, opening the doors, and paying the bill. Don’t forget to lay your cloak down over any puddles that might be in her path.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Pisces Woman:  He wants to be your hero. Please let him.  It would be a good idea to read “The Rules” (www.therules.com) and brush up on your dating etiquette.  This Leo man is a genuine knight in shining armor, a traditionalist who will want to carry on a genuine courtship, and you must play your part.  The biggest turn off would be to chase him.  He honestly wants to win your hand.  You can be sure that if he is dating you he is seriously interested in a future with you.  Leos don’t play games.

Degree of Romance:  Both parties crave romance and know how to play their roles perfectly.  There is sure to be an abundance of candlelight dinners, beautiful bouquets, and tasteful sentimental gifts to Pisces carefully chosen by Leo to make the best impression possible.

Degree of Passion:  Pisces will bring out the passion in Leo.  He is, after all, a fire sign, and showing appreciation for his ardor only fuels the fire.  You are an audience for him, don’t forget.  The nice thing about Mr. Leo’s passion is that it never overtakes his reason. His head really rules his heart.  There will be drama, but it’s not all an act.

Degree of Friendship:  Pisces and Leo make wonderful friends.  There is a sense of innocence and naïveté that pervades their joint exploration of the world.   They both have the ability to create fantasy explanations for everyday matters, which is a special bond between them.

Degree of Marriage:  It might be better to leave this as a romance.  The perils of marriage could be a crash down into reality.  Ms. Pisces probably needs more tenderness than Mr. Leo can provide, and the lion needs more stimulation and confrontation than the fish can dish out.  What happens when the rose colored glasses fall off?

Progression of Relationship:  The relationship is likely to run very smoothly from the beginning.  Pisces will acquiesce to anything Leo wants, and Leo is comfortable taking the lead.  Problems develop after a while when Leo gets bored and Pisces, feeling unfulfilled, starts to wonder.

Sex:  Sex is such a plus with this relationship that it might make up for a lot of things, but it’s best not to sweep those things under the rug.  Pisces is a dream lover who can read your mind and shape shift accordingly.  Leo is a sensual sign, relying on the affect of passion for a feeling of security and contentment.  Both partners are tender toward one another and eager to express their hidden fantasies to the other.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over it’s probably because Pisces cheated or Leo lost his patience.  There are likely to be very hurt feelings, not to mention hurt pride.  Neither sign is vindictive but both can feel quite forlorn and discouraged after a failure.  They will need time to nurse their wounds before getting back out there again.

Our Rating:  6/10

Leo Man and Scorpio Woman
Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman

57 Responses to Leo Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

• thegirlfish says:

Leo boys are a riot.I cheated.The end is always heart breaking….for both.

• nancy says:

Pisces girls are so naughty! (but isn’t it fun?)

• Jessica says:

Pisces girls I personally think are very diffrent than any other sign,theres a uniqueness about us. Ive been with a leo for a few months and they do like to take the lead,but I enjoy makeing him happy.Its all I ever worry about.If hes happy i’m happy.

• nancy says:

Spoken like a true Pisces girl!

• MSPRETTYREDD says:

I (PISCES)HAVE DATED AN LEO N THINGS WERE GUD BETWEEN US FOR A WHILE TIL HE CHEATED ON ME. MY BROTHER IS AN LEO N WERE ALWAYS GOIN BACK N FORTH WITH EACH OTHER. NOW I AM GETTIN INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP WIT A GUY WHOSE AN LEO N I AM KINDA WORRIED SO I AM TRYIN TO FIND THINGS IN HIM THAT I DONT LIKE, SO I CAN LEAVE WITHOUT FEELING BAD, BUT HES GOOD TO ME I JUS HAVE A FEAR OF FALLING IN LOVE.

• Dreamer says:

I am currently in a relationship with a Leo man…It started off wonderful but that was a long time ago. Today I feel I am in the most miserable relationship one could possible be in and I can’t get out. I have been cheating on my Leo with a Libra (Oct. 21) possible more of a Scorpio. The Libra and I were together 10 years ago and reconnected recently.

• K-Girl says:

I, Pisces gal, met a Leo man online. We have never seen each other, but he has already professed his love for me, and wants to talk about a future together. I am so flattered with his attention that I, too, have developed feelings for him, but I’m just not sure. I’m wondering, is he for real? Can I really expect a relationship with this man? Can he really be the one?

• Ebony says:

I a pisces rising dating a leo for a yr can very much relate to this article… SO TRUE…Not to mention my sun in Cancer

• Sam says:

a shoal of cheating girl-fishes i see here. it kinda got this lion a little scared as he has this huge crush on a fish who is already being taken care in another man’s aquarium. and not only him, the fish also thinks it would be amazing being under the big cat’s supervision. but the only problem is she is too scared to make a move, and as the cat is too much of a gentle man, they both know that he wont make a move till the fish jumps out of the aquarium. and above all, there’s a time limit… what to do????????? shall i reach out for her? shall i get my paw wet?

• Yuuriko says:

I don’t honestly feel as though I am a typical Pisces. [Stupid] Isn’t a category I like to fall under. But even though I dated a Leo for 5 years (with no arguments until the ‘bitter end’ literally). I felt stupid for ever putting my trust in a Leo Man who makes promises he can’t keep, who strings you along with beautiful poetry and breaks a Piscean’s heart just because he isn’t ready to be a man. I have(never) cheated on anyone my entire life, and I (never) will. It’s distasteful and disguisting to think that people still do that sort of thing. Some of us Piscean’s are looking for honest men and ladies if he’s a Leo/Dragon you can pretty much kiss the ‘Shine in the spotlight’ Prince Charming Leo goodbye. He’s more melodramatically and schizophrenically more into himself than interested in keeping a relationship.

A hypocritical Leo goes by this code; Lie once even about the smallest thing and they’ll hold a grudge forever. – Turning you into a loveless Piscean girl and when it’s over it REALLY is over, because for the two years you stop dating you don’t really forget about the facade of the Leo charmer who did nothing but lie to you about everything he was, and everything he wanted to do together with you.

This relationship for me was a bad choice. Everyone says ‘If I knew than what I knew now.’ If I knew it was going to end up like that I never would have started it in the first place.

k-Girl : Watch out because you pretty much are at the start of the same thing that happened to me years ago.

• Jude says:

You’re right, definitely not compatible. I used to know a Pisces girl. The problem with her is that she just kinda loves everyone and I just happen to be a jealous freak.

The way it ended made me feel pretty horrible for a while. Yeah, she cheated on me. With my best friend.

• Happy Clam says:

I dated a Leo man…holy crap…never again. As a Pisces woman I expect my man to be true to his words. He gave me the most flowery promises and I fell for his lines. I gave him 3 chances to come thru on what he would said he would do, he didn’t, so I swam back into the ocean and found myself a much better Taurus man who isn’t a narcissist. Sorry to offend Leo men, but I have never been involved with some one who so needs to be the center of attention ALL the time. Pisces are very much ok with letting a Leo be in the spotlight, but to be with someone who continually breaks a string of promises and her heart? Well, we won’t take much of that…we will shut down and shut you out.

• Jacqueline Pugh says:

so true so true! my leo man doesnt believe in the zodiac.;, but it proves all too true for me. I am a pisces woman full of emotion and having to deal with this heartless ego filled man is like pulling teeth..I love him but it’s soooo much work…good luck to all us pisces woman who are having to deal with those fire signs…its going to take ALOT of work to make IT work.

• texasgal says:

Jacqueline Pugh :

Type your comment here

• EMNL says:

OK! In defense if both Leos and Pisces! Of course not all Pisces are cheaters nor are they “stupid”. (That is someone else’s word not mine) Seems important to remember that it always takes two. If Leo is so self centered and doesn’t understand Pisces tender needs sure it can go bad. Can Leo understand that his love for putting his Pisces up on a pedestal will mean she can be satisfied first, then he will be rewarded? I’m Leo man involved with a very loving, loyal and smart Pisces and in giving all of me to her without tredipation means she willingly gives back to me.Making sure she is pampered and cared for fulfills me and fuels her incredible passion for our love. Doesn’t it hold true for pretty much anyone that if one becomes unbalanced in the selfishness department the other will wander, maybe not necessarily sexually but in any way. We all need love, maybe some more than others. Our relationship works well because we talk talk talk. This Pisces is the first person I have ever been with who is willing to discuss every feeling until they are deciphered, understood and growth ensues. Being a Leo I recognize that I too need a fair amount of attention, sure sometimes I need to take the lead but it is VERY incredible to be able to trust a strong Pisces and learn from her when she is in the lead position. I love this Pisces with all that I am and would carry her over miles of hot coals barefoot. (What a Leo thing to say) And as well, she smiles that beautiful smile and melts me every second. It’s hard to feel your feet burning when a Pisces is smiling at you…. They are beautiful and passionate…. Working together to understand each other’s needs is crutial as in any relationship. The only way I think she would ever leave would be if I really did not hold up my promises of love, affection, and devotion. It would break my heart to let this wonderful fish down. Instead I will do everything I can to learn about my lovely Pisces. BTW. I LOVE her emotions! I get to be the big lion and cradle her, cuddle her and show her how wonderful she really is. That is a blast!

• Stephanie says:

After reading EMNL post, I really, really want a Leo man. It sounds delightful. I do love how Leo men are die hards for romance, I get butterflies just thinking about it. But honestly, as a Pisces (moon in Taurus) I am constantly trying to control my emotions. Why? Because when I do, I often find out that those emotions were completely unnecessary, no practicality. It’s empowering to say to your Leo man, “That really bothers me, please don’t do it again”. Notice (1) it is said in present tense (don’t bottle up your resentment because you’ll just feel hopeless) and (2) if Leos are trying to impress you then you just gave them a clue on how to impress YOU. In other words, communication. Nobody can read your mind, would you really want that? And if you really think about it, we as Pisces think we are very intuitive but check out how many times you are wrong? Anytime you assume how someone feels ask verbally for confirmation, go ahead ask. Plus, talking out those burdensome feelings is quiet therapeutic. Talk, watch for active listening, ask if he understands, if you BELIEVE your message has not been delivered correctly, try saying it another way.

• Pam says:

I am a Pisces woman who has happily been married to my loving Leo husband for almost 25 years. He is definitely my best friend, and knight in shining armor, and we are both romantics, like to cuddle, and are mostly traditionalists. My boss is also a Leo, and a good friend of mine, and we get along fine, together. His birthday and my husband’s are almost on the same date. My husband was born on Aug. 20th, 5 minutes before the 21st, and my boss was born on the 21st. Leos are wonderful people!

• Me says:

My husband is a Leo and I, a Pisces. We have only been married for a couple of months, but things are going great. He has made me cry many many times in the past (I am very emotional and he can be selfish and mean), but that doesnt mean that we dont love each other. We are not romantic, we dont’t really cuddle that much, but the love is there!!!

• Jill says:

Ok so I am Pisces! Don’t know how typical I am….to a degree yes and to a degree not so much!!! I am very much in touch with reality and this Leo man I am dating now is making me feel feelings I never felt. The first night we were intimate he cooked me dinner, gave me a full body massage and didn’t miss an inch! He had soft music playing and candles lit everywhere it was AMAZING!!!! He’s definitely a manly man, BUT he is talking about marriage and children and we are still in dating mode! Now usually for a Fish we would take this and run with it, but I told him taking it slow would be best for me! I don’t wanna rush into anything with anyone and also don’t wanna lose anything either! I guess my point is I really don’t know how he will be in the future, but I can say right now he definitely has my fulllllll attention and the sex is SPECTACULAR! Maybe the best of my life and he is so affectionate and sweet I am surprised he is a Leo!!!! We’ll see how it goes, but I think I found a winner I HOPE! I really want this feeling to stay and so does he!!!!

• sania says:

hello Nancy,
    i am pisces, and in love with leo guy from childhood…… and unfortunately i think that he dont love me or may be he hide his feelings, i am very confused… sometime he shows that he loves me and sometimes he totally ignore me and hurt me….. can you just tell me that do he really love me, and can we be a good loving marriage couple forever…. he is my first and last love… sometime he is very aggressive but i can handle him well….i really want to be with him for whole of my life…..

• leo says:

wow

• Klarista says:

I agree and disagree with this article. Being a pisces girl myself, i agree that we can be emotional at times but some of us are really not that bad. I know myself that when I look for a man, I am looking for a man that will lead me, help me make decisions and still love me in the end. I met the love of my life, who yes is a leo, and we have found multiple things in common. we compliment each others goods and bads and enjoy having each other around. Tho we are not actually in a relationship, i myself have considered it and brought it to his attention. I am allowing his space to lead he way and hoping things turn out great.

• Brittnee says:

I am a pisces woman and have been in a relationship with my leo man for 3 going on 4 years. Everyone cannot be placed under their zodiac sign 100%. We are all different, born in different cultures, backgrounds and families. It’s difficult to say ALL leo men are like this, and ALL pisces women are like that. I look at horoscopes like a basic general background. We all have a little bit in us but it doesn’t make each person that extreme case of ego for leo and emotion for pisces. Love is love, any zodiac pair can work and any zodiac pair can fall apart as fast as it began. Relationships are about communication, compromise and trust. Fire and water are usually complete opposites. If you dwell on those differences of course it will fail but if you benefit your reltionship by allowing two complete different worlds to understand one another, the outcome is beautiful. I’ve learned a lot from my partner and he has learned a lot from me. Finding the one for you is a journey and if it works it works and if it doesn’t you need to follow a different path and I’m damn sure your partner wasn’t the only one causing problems. Sometimes it’s you who needs to work on something.

• ThisPiscesGirlThatLovesThisLeoGuy says:

I love this leo guy and we’ve been together, 1yr and 5months and we never fight, we’re quite romantic when it comes to one another, and he is far from being uppity. maybe not all are like this, but reading some of this, scares me..

• alyssa says:

im so sad now. i thought me and my leo had a good chance now im scared. it seems everything is so perfect,but now ithink this is just a phase.

• lotusflower says:

I am no expert but I do read astrology whenever I get the chance, and being a Pisces woman I come across many different interpretations about love compatibility with Leo man. Seems like the experiences range quite a bit when it comes to Leo man, and I do personally know many real-life examples to back that view. The typical sensitive pisces doesnt work with ego centric leo man rarely explains the whole picture. Many pisces women I know view a Leo relationship as a learning, maturing process, something they have come to cherish and fully value after the frivolous passionate affairs they have spent their youth with. Despite the truth in some of the passages, Leo man can be the final stop for the wandering and wondering pisces woman, a comfort and intellect driven partnership which is filled with sensible romanticism that keeps us Pisceans a much needed ground beneath their feet. Talk to any Pisces woman over 30 you will find a very different fresh perspective about their consuming, and almost acidic passionate past and the serenity of their Leo futures. One mustn’t forget that Pisces is VERY capable of change, above all others, they are the ones to redefine themselves over and over again.

• kelchie says:

i’m a pisces, and my man is a leo. we’ve been dating for 9 months. I do believe some of it is true. My man cheated on me once, then told me. we worked through it, and since, have had a great relationship. one thing to remember is a leo is physical person and interprets love. you have to read their eyes. and talking is a good thing! i know i don’t do much of it, because i can be so damn shy sometimes but when i do talk, our relationship fold out more and more. LEOS are understanding!!! you just have to talk and be confident that he loves you. if you don’t YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL FALL APART.

• pisces says:

Even before we started dating, I was pampered. He swept me off my feet, but yes we do have problems and conflicts ever so often. It all works out eventually, especially since we Both put an effort in it. Whenever I get mad, he apologizes frantically, showers me with compliments and tries so hard to understand me. I give him the attention and flattery he needs to satisfy his ego.l

• nevereverleaveyou says:

nancy :

Pisces girls are so naughty! (but isn’t it fun?)

So true!!! it’s fun!

• yonnie says:

i like what brittnee said on march 14th i to am a pisces woman but imust say i am one of the more developed ones. yes i live n my fantasy world at times but i know when to come back to reality. it seems as if alot of pisces are fickle and cant think for theirselves like the one girl that has read all of this and now she scared of her relationship with her leo man. All relationships has there ups and downs me most personally would say run from the clingy libra even tho they are lovable it just dont work. and some of that has to do with me cuz im that pisces thats not submissive. Pisces women get a backbone if the shoe dont fit dont wear it, dont try to find sumthng wrong with your situation go with the flow and you will know when to get of the current. dont hold on to anyhing that makes you feel low. its sumthin you should have been taught early in your life by the way never dated a leo but know alot of them and sum are great and sum are not so great but thats with every sign

• shalini says:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmm im a pieces women my boy leo ..i have read my math,,,all right,,but i dont know well after marrie

• gamesandgames says:

Leo men are great….BUT only if you are mature enough to finally decide to live in the REAL world…I am a piscean woman and I have had my second marriage to a Leo man after years of agony pain and some laughter with guess who..a scorpio man.

In retrospect the truth is I was way too immature to really WORK on myself, and work on a relationship when I was younger.

All I wanted was something I could be attracted to effortlessly, someone I could be drawn into without really knowing why. At the time that inexplicable nature seemed magical, but after years of struggle I now understand that what is unexplained is almost always because of lack of self-knowledge and responsibility. Simply put, when you dont know yourself, or why you do what you do, you never ask yourself the right questions..Hence the partying comes in, inexplicable encounters come in, destructive behavior is set as a standard, and bonds that are built on fear of losing, fear of facing the real world bind you..

Now that I am older I realize that I was with the controlling scorpio simply because he just didnt let me go! he was always there, always jealous, possessive and and willing to have me the way I am so that nothing CHANGES in our life, so that I never go away.. (even if it meant that the way I am is no good)…LEO men, although similiarly controlling, possessive and jealous ALWAYS pushes me to ask the right questions to myself, help me improve, help him improve in the process. Yes, it takes WORK and EFFORT with a Leo because in essence we are really different people, but if you are as old as I am you understand that anything that is long-lasting will almost always require work…and who better to do it with than a Leo, with all of his warmth and security.

• Hopelessly in Love and confused says:

I am a pisces woman who loves a leo man. We have many differences especially when it comes to raising our children. We each have children from previous marriages, and boy has it been a rough road! At times he tries to be very controlling and I me the stubborn one does’t want to cooperate making things somewhat difficult. At first of course he was very loving and wanted to give me the world, and I melted.Now after 10 years things have definately dwindled down to me trying to take care of all affairs in our home. I do love him …but am I in love with him? That is the question. I sometimes wonder how it would be without him, but then what would I do without him. Our relationship is surely not what it used to be in the beginning, now I think that we are just used to the way things are between us. In the bedroom things are NOT what they used to be in fact that is a rare occurance, you know that sex thing. Our relationship has grown appart, I’m not sure if its worth saving. He is tries to be the dominant one but again I fight every step of the way for the same position. Are we past the point of saving what was once a sweet, loving, crazy in love with eachother relationship?????

• joheart3 says:

I’m a pisces woman and it really does seem difficult to maintain the rich, beautiful love between a leo and pisces, but the best way in that relationship is to remember so much that we love each other. Life is never easy and so isn’t love. There may be some crashes and falls, but be strong. Pull yourself up again because this isn’t something you can buy in the supermarket. So hold on to that one valuable thing: love, just love.

• Jayne83 says:

8.5 / 10
    if both parties are willing to work on it, then 9.9/10

• victor says:

There is a beauty in the absolution of the Lion to preserve Justice in Life once fired upon by others in aggression and within just cause to attack when attacked, and even when faced with death, burden, suffering and struggles, still forges forward with no regret as to constitute justice.

• Chris says:

I ran into the girl that used to live next door to me in junior and high school days 30 years ago last summer. Had been dreaming about her ever since. I asked her out on Friday the 30th, she said yes. We spent an entire day almost 14 hours talking about life and doing stuff around her house, she also said we should get together again. Incredible woman. I am a Leo man and she is a beautiful Pisces woman. From everything I have studied about the Pisces sign, she is pretty much it. Being a Leo, I must say that I am not the typical Leo in that I do not have a big ego and do not crave the attention as we are so often described. Everything else is pretty close though.
    I am certain that caring, compassionate, communication is the key to the Leo-Pisces relationship, just as in all relationships. Hope our second get together is the same and better. Any Pisces women care to comment?

• Stef says:

I’m currently dating a Leo man and I have to say, this is the happiest relationship of my life. We met about 4 years ago but just recently decided to try dating. After only 5 months, we’ve already started talking about marriage. Without any doubt in my mind, we are perfect for each other.

• Juno says:

Any pisces girls out there who are with a leo man… please beware. Its ceratainly romantic and a delicate relationship, but it will be very hard to make it work out for the long run. My first love was a leo, my everything, my highschool sweetheart. We were both dreamers, yet reality both crashed over our heads after a year into the relationship. We fought every single day, but like it says above sex would make up for it all. Although I will always have a soft spot in my heart for him, he was the most arrogant, rude, selfish person I had ever met. Of course that was after the honeymoon phase wore off and we started acting like our true selves. We were together for two and a half years, despite the fact he had cheated on me. I would never had did that to him because I was truly in love with him, but after that little skirmish after only one year, everything changed. He was the stereotypical man and I the stereotypical woman. Maybe it would’ve worked if we were older, but it was stupid teenage love. But this is a warning to all of the girls out there, leos are blunt and can be arrogant which hurts a pisces heart. He isolated me away from the people who truly loved me and told me he was the only one who cared. And since Im easily led, I believed him. It turned emotionally abusive and a little physical. I went through depression because of it and he blamed all our problems on me, although now that hes out of my life Im completely fine. But when it was happening I truly belived him. And I loved him despite everything, the lies, the cheating, the abuse… because he could charm me better than a snake charmer. And what made me really open my eyes was when my sister pointed out that everytime he was around I went from a happy outspoken girl to a quiet mousy timid “lady”. Then I realized that he completely changed who I was. And after I told him that after I broke up with him and asked him if we got back together if he would let me be my “wild child” self, he said no he wouldnt let me act lik that. So whatever his loss. He informed me after a couple months after the break up that he was never happy with me, and since I’m truly happier without him I just laughed, because he’s obviously still hurting since he tried hurting my feelings and thats too bad. I was too nice to him and he took advantage of me since I thought nobody, especially him, would never ever hurt me like he did for two and a half years. Just beware of these charming, romantic, charismatic, handsome men, pisces women. Because– like a lion– they eat you from the inside out.

• Juno says:

BTW Just to sum up the unnecessarily long message above, a leo/pisces relationship is like that eminem and rihanna song.. love the way you lie… or thats how it was with me anyway

• PisceanFemme says:

I’m a Pisces. I was married to a Gemini when I met my (now Leo) man. We were best friends for nearly a year before I jumped out of my bowl for him, and let me just say: holywow. Leos are INTENSE. This one loves the traditional dominant “manly”, open doors and pay for dinner kind of stuff, which is something I’m really not used to, and absolutely love. But with that comes his need to be in charge at all times, which for me (someone who generally doesn’t do well with authority, and loves her autonomy) is a bit of a culture shock. He needs a lot of attention and I’m generally a pretty “in my own world” kind of girl, so sometimes he needs more focus than I’m skilled at giving. He can be pretty jealous too, and when he gets upset, you can expect a cacophony of roaring. So to Pisces girls dating Leo men: harden your scales and be ready to speak up. The only way this will work is if you talk through EVERYTHING. And to Leo men thinking of dipping their paws in the aquarium: it’d serve you well to keep those claws to yourself, we can be delicate creatures. If you can manage that, the sex is incredible, and the laughs and adventures to be had will be well worth the effort. There is much love to be had in Pisces/Leo .

• on pisces and leo rating says:

i am surprised this got only 6 rating. i thought it’d be higher.
    the leo seems to like to protect his little piscean lady. and also the jupiter ruled connection that pisces has.
    sun ruled people like jupiterians.

• Exhausted says:

I’m a Pisces female stuck in a marriage with a Leo. I want out badly. But he still fighting desperately for me. I’m to the point where I don’t care how he feels anymore. I will get out one way or another… shame we can’t compromise.

• Tiredpisces says:

I dont know why but Leo men tend to underestimate women…in general. My bff agrees with that too and she’s still hanging out with her Leo bf. I am a Pisces female and while I cant say Im a rocket schientist well…. Im not an airhead either. Hes a fun enthusiastic guy, my Leo man (knew him for 8 months) but looks me straight in the eye when he wants to and thinks he can say what he wants and hes going to get away with it. and I will never think otherwise. Really? And so often too. God forbid if anyone were to say anything coz his independence is going to get compromised. wow! I must say though that thats the reason why leos make the best salesmen in the world. But hey, not all the time and not with everyone.

• Edego says:

I’m a Leo man, and my recent ex is a Pisces girl. Immediate (I mean, instant) attraction. If love at first site exists it was with her. First 2 months… magic. She looked at me with big dreamy eyes and made me feel like the king of the land (which I am, of course). And I made her feel protected, warm and “found”. The problems arise when that novelty wears off (and it will). Pisces are fish after all and they drift, dart and evade. They also have these ideas that come out of nowhere that other people would find inconceivable. This causes the Pisces to begin to question her Majesty and all his portend. He tires of soothing her. She wants him to be happy but doesn’t think she can (and he’s not telling her every 20 minutes). She resorts to sex because it’s always strong and she feels good. But even that, after a while, wears thin. He won’t stray because most Leos don’t, but he will begin new adventures, hobbies, interests. The cat needs a toy to play with. Thus begins the death spiral. The relationship is over at this point, but both hang on for a few more months because they make great company together, have great sex, and generally enjoy being in each other’s presence. Thoughts of marriage, moving in together, etc. will hit a brick wall.

• Fishy says:

@ Edego……thats how it plays out… very realistic.

• Drifterseek says:

i am a twenty two yr old pisces woman and i think pisces men are absolutely the most handsome men around. they are so popular too and get along with people of all ages. last fall at the community college i am studying we had soem new staff a professor, hod and asst. dean. boy was the prof delicious. i mean the others were not bad looking either but us girls thought the prof was hot. he didnt talk much inthe beginning but we could see that he was currious about alll not just his students. turned out he’s a pisces but the asst. dean burst our bubble early on when he told a bunch of us that he was going to get hitched and basically told us to forget it. of course that did not discourage some of my friends at all. but i really didnot find that very encoraging. besides i was scheduled to take his class that semester and i really find the student-teacher thing uncomfortable and couldnt get past it though i am an adult. somehow it didnt seem right like a lawyer-client, doctor-patient kind of thing. anyways hes a great teacher so im fine with that.

• piscesgirl says:

Pisces Woman and Leo Man – in their 20s – 6/10
    Pisces Woman and Leo Man – in their 30s – 8/10
    Pisces Woman and Leo Man – in their 40s – 9/10
    Pisces Woman and Leo Man – in their first 6 months of relationship – 11/10

That’s pretty much how it goes with the Leo man. An amazing start, somewhat heartbreaking finish, especially when you are young. As you get older though a lot changes. Leo Man gets softer and more manageable, Pisces woman gets smarter and more practical.

The weird truth about this combination is that they both whole-heartedly want to hang on to eachother deep down inside. It’s tru that most of the time they simply can not, but deep inside the intuition rarely changes. That s why I suggest you find your Leo man when you are older, bc you will know a lot more about yourself and how to hold on to things that you truly know are GOOD for you. Ladies, we all need man who are good for us!

• PisceanMermaid says:

“if you are seeking, seek us with joy
    for we live in the kingdom of joy.
    do not give your heart to anything else
    but to the love of those who are clear joy”

• Kate says:

Hi, everyone. I am a Leo woman. I have recently been dating a Pisces man. He truly won me over by being caring, chivalrous, and unimposing. So far, this has been a positive experience. This experience also taught me to give him space when he needs it, which I now welcome, because I like to have space too. I have been recovering for a while from a difficult breakup with my ex, and the pisces man has been a light in my life. We have some compatible placements. I have moon in Gemini and he in Aries, and we both have mars in water signs (Cancer and Scorpio). I don’t know if it will lead anywhere, so as of today, I simply enjoy his company.