Leo Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Leo-Scorpio Couples: Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Think of the classiest erotic film you’ve ever seen and then cast these two in the leading roles.  Imagine Antony and Cleopatra, MacBeth and his Lady, to name two Power/Prestige Couples.  When Leo and Scorpio meet it’s all about undeniable pride, power and sex appeal. It can’t escape being a very showy and talked about affair.  Leo has a way of bringing out the best in the Scorpion because when he is in love, he is absolutely faithful.  She finds this disarming because she is so suspicious.  She has been betrayed in the past and may even be a little embittered by nature.  Of course she puts the lion to the test like she does all her men but … he keeps passing with flying colors until she realizes he really is as guileless as he seems.   Leo loves first prize and she is sure to be one.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Leo Man:  You’ve got to mean business and you’ve got to demonstrate this by putting a stake in the relationship early on.  You must be the first to use the “L” word and the “M” word.  She’s been hurt so much before she’s going to make sure your emotional risk is at least equal to hers before she starts to play some cards.  It’s Bridge she’s playing.  Like intelligent and good bidding, everything she says or does “means Something”.   Nothing goes for face value.  Figure it out.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Scorpio Woman:  You can’t be quite as subtle as you usually are because Prince Charming is utterly without subterfuge or motive.  It will take you awhile to realize it but his heart really is pure gold.  He can handle any degree of sexy you want to throw at him.  Let the Big Beast be in control while you become the power behind the throne.  Everything about love is a pretty big deal to a Leo so please try to be a sympathetic and appreciative audience.

Degree of Romance:   This is one of the most romantic combinations.  A Leo in love with a Scorpio reaches the deepest places in his emotions which are completely eroticized.   This brings out every ounce of courtship he has in him.  He will say something like, “Now I know why a man goes to war over a woman.”  Like the Greeks and their Helen of Troy he knows he’s going for first prize and he knows he will win with his irresistible ardor and sincerity.  A focused Leo in Love is like no other force you will ever encounter.

Degree of Passion:  This is probably the most passionate combination in the zodiac because it involves body, heart and soul.  These two experience love as a Force Majeure.

Degree of Friendship: Hardly.

Degree of Marriage:  This is an excellent choice for marriage provided both the Leo man and Scorpio woman are well balanced and secure, a marriage remarkable for its loyalty, fidelity and “til death do us part” endurance.  Both parties believe in marriage for one reason only, true love.  Both parties are by nature monogamous and commitment oriented.  They do not stray because it is beneath their dignity.   Each prides him/herself on self control.

Progression of Relationship:   Leo will pull out all the stops.  He knows, like Simon Bolivar, that there is no mistake in courtship which can be recovered and you will experience a deftly executed and orchestrated full court press based on the premise, Amor vincit omnia.  Every Leo man is a conquering hero at heart and he will give you his in the sweetest way.  Scorpio may seem passive but it is her energy which drives him past all reason.  She is the quintessential feminine object of desire.

Sex:  Both partners live for a deep, erotic experience of merging energy with another fully worthwhile, committed partner.   They are likely to blow each other away in their love making experiences as they find in one another what they have always been looking for.  Scorpio has a reputation of being sexual   but Scorpios are actually more discriminating about their partners than Virgo’s.  She is looking for a range of emotions and feelings, someone else who gives all to get all, a sort of Bedroom Brinksmanship.  She wants the complete experience, body and soul.  Leo provides le Coeur.   Read metaphysical poet John Donne’s poem, “The Ecstasy”.

When It’s Over:  A breakup between these two is cataclysmic because of the degree of commitment involving heart, body and soul.  The Scorpio woman may be quite bitter and vindictive where the Leo man will be truly broken with anguish and despair.  Their suffering is genuine.  It will be a long time before either tries again.  Be prepared to drink fully from the cup or don’t raise it to your lips.

Our Rating:  9/10

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

132 Responses to Leo Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• mayank says:

I m a leo man. my girl friend was a scorpion woman. she is still so special for me even after her marriage with a different guy. She will be my love forever till the last breath of my soul. I know she still loves me and will love me. Destinations play the worst role. I have seen despair. I could not control myself. Even today I die everyday and try to live everyday.Hope she will come back in my next birth. I love her the most.

• Seeda says:

ScorpioGirly, he needs a push. He loves you but he’s too shy to say it, show some love and compassion and he will stick around and be by your side forever. I’m married to a leo. Gorgeous man, wonderful at heart. I feel really fortunate to have him in my life. My father is a leo too and growing up I saw how loyal he had been to my mother so I was attracted to my leo right away. Yes he is stubborn, so am I. I do think he needs some tuning but I won’t give up that easily.

• scorpionhisssss says:

i was in love with a leo and we were great friends, but i was in LOVE with him. He stopped talkong to me and broke my heart all together. My friend, who brought us together as friends, said she thinks he may have liked me.. i was (and still am) too stubborn to believe her.

• Leon says:

well i only found this site saying leo and scorpio are much compatible whereas all the others thinks opposite to this one.
    I’ve been engaged to a scorpio girl though I’ve known her but not too much and yes we leos are some what shy a little but once in love we feel complete.

• KristaLovesLeo says:

I have been dating my Leo man for quite some time now. He means everything to me and I mean everything to him. I think this site is the most accurate because the love between us is more powerful then anything I have ever experienced. I have never wanted a true commitment more in my life and I can’t wait to someday be his wife.

• Confused Scorpio says:

I am Scorpio women, in love with a Leo man but not sure about marrying him, due to the fear of not being compatible. We do love each other a lot. First time i am coming across a site which says we are compatible, nice to hear that. But the fear of ever regretting for marrying the man i love is still there.. I dont mind not marrying him and repenting later rather than marrying him and regretting. Hope i know what i am doing and i wish what is written in this site can be true.

• PROUD LEO MAN says:

SHES NOT ON MY LEVEL AND ITS NOT WORTH IT TO B WITH HER SO SHE WAS SUMTHING 4 NOW BUT I OUT GREW HER AND SHEE NOT BREAKIN BREAD NO MORE SO DUECES

• Pingback: Astrologie gratuita

• leo says:

Confused Scorpio :

Type your comment here
    i’m a leo man married with a scorpion for 5 years Im so content that I fell she is the same girl I met back in school………so go ahead

• healingmagicandartistry says:

Thank you so much, Nancy, for this inspiring, insightful article! I have Sun in Aquarius, but I identify more with my Scorpio Ascendant and I’m interested in a Leo man. I’ve wondered what the match might be like and I can envision it playing out as you described. How delicious! And powerful! Yes, I completely agree…either prepare to drink fully or do not raise the cup to your lips. I believe that I’m prepared to drink fully. Many blessings to you!

• preet says:

i am in love with a scorpip man.i dnt knw why i attract towards him there must be something in him.tht’s why i could not able to apart myself from him.at present he is not with me. actually he got married 3 years ago.but i still love him.nd he use to come to meet me.but i never allow him to make love.coz i could not forget in bed experiences with him.but i dnt knw why am feeling like he must come back to me one day,nd we will be togather forever nd we will definatly got merry.i dnt knw why this feelings comes to me.but the truth is tht am still waiting for him.

• Pingback: dating scam

• Prashant says:

Hi..I am a Leo guy and have dated a Scorpio girl..we had a few dates I know here since about 2 months..there is strong magnetism in this scorp girl which draws me towards her..although she is not open about here emotions and feelings wheres as I am an extrovert and speak my mind and heart. At times it is puzzling to know what going on inside her and difficult to read in between the lines. I proposed her but they took a lot of time to decide whether she wants to go ahead and finally she decided to call if off..I don’t know what to say..as there’s no point convincing a scorp girl once they make up thier mind..and I don’t want to beg for her approval..please advice.

• Pingback: How to Earn on internet

• Pingback: MM web design

• Sad Scorpion says:

My head has been wandering like a sad puppy. I recently realized how much I’m so drawn to my best friend who happens to be Leo. We’ve been friends for almost ten years, but within the last year we’ve been really good friends. Somehow we ended up sharing our lust for each other and became intimate. Now he seems to be indifferent. When I ask him how he feels, he states- he doesn’t want to lose my friendship and brings up how I’ve devoured bad relationships in my past and I should focus on myself. Truth is. The past relationships have made me realized how important he is to me. … Anyways.. Now I sit and wither away with lingering thoughts of confusion.

• zodiac says:

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness for your publish is simply nice and i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up to date with drawing close post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

• Til death do us part says:

I’m a scorpio woman, been dating my leo man for merely 6 months now, but we’ve known each other for a good couple of years. He was shy to say “I Love You” At first but now he can’t stop saying it. I’ve never felt love for someone as deep and as passionate as my love for him. He is stubborn, but so am I. We bring out the best in each other and I couldn’t be happier. He protects me with his life, and I protect him with mine. When together, we feel like we can do anything. And the sex is phenomenal. (He’s truly talented!!). He’s asked me to marry him, in an unofficial sort of way though, (he doesn’t have a ring, simply because he wants me to pick it out, and because he feels we’re too young to be truly married just yet), and with tears of joy in my eyes even so, I said yes. Through each other’s struggles we help one another back up on our feet and give the other a kick in the ass when they need one. We’re each one of a kind, and I couldn’t imagine my life without him. I’ll love him forever, til death do us part. ♥

• shaan barman says:

I am a Leo man n have been in love with a Scorpio girl since last 10 months, I m finding it hard to make her realize that i love her truly, It’s difficult for her to believe me because i think she hasn’t got over her ex. …because it’s not that long yet she broke up with her ex. …when i read this compatibility between Leo n Scorpio article i was really like very happy…Since Leo’s never gives up so i am also trying hard to get her in my side …. she is my life i cannot let her go away neither i wanna loose her..

• Jessica says:

I’m a scorpio woman & my fiance’ is a leo man. With all my heart I love this man. We tried once and failed, losing each other for almost 3 months. In those 3 months we both suffered and tread down paths of destruction b/c we still loved each other. I got him back & we’re stronger than ever. This is one love that will last forever <3

• Nchekwubem says:

am in love wit a leo guy and we part ways about 4mths no dis new yes he can back and call me but i buff him what do i do i still love him

• Scorpio wife for 7 months to a Leo hubby says:

I’m a Scorpio woman newlywed to a Leo man. It was difficult for me to trust a man because I told myself never again, but we met and it was amazing and horrible while dating. Last time we separated it was for a month but then we realized that we couldn’t live without each other all pride aside. I’m blessed to have my husband and sometimes it’s rough but we learned to communicate and really listen to each other. I no longer had to be dominate because I had my king to protect me. So I loved and loved damn hard with all my heart and we found each other and been married since June 8, 2011. The eight was chosen for infinity. It u really want to be happy be honest and patient. Everyday day isn’t easy but life isnt I married my best friend, worst enemy, lover, and my soul mate till death do us part <3

• MyBFsEXWIFEwasAScorpio says:

I am a Cancer women and dating a Leo men for about 6months now and am very in love with my man.Never experiences such amazing love before.Before I dated him he has been seperated with his wife just like myself I have been broken up with my ex-common-law ex Bf which we both have one child from our previous relationship. As for there relationship, sad to say they have known each other since they were young & were together for 7yrs including the time they started dating and getting married. At the end of it all My ex’s scorpio ex broke his heart and broke the marriage off because she quoted “He wasn’t the man he fell in love with and doesn’t love him anymore!” I myself am very surprised coz he is such an amazing person to be with. Is it possible to fall out of love after knowing each other since childhood?I just hope this will never happend between my Leo man coz I truly love him with all my heart. I truly believe Leo men has suc a hard shell to break but getting to know them and taking the relationship slowly, you learn ways to open up there heart. Although he hasn’t said the “L” word he shows it by how he treats me & my son. Im so thankful to have met him <3

• Crystal says:

Why are there other signs commenting on this article?
    This article is for people looking for compatibility information on Scorpio Women and Leo Man!
    Please comment on the right article………………..!

• D says:

I’m a leo male and was in a 3 month relationship with a scorpio .. these 3 months have been the best relationship I have ever been in. We connected right away from day one. Our dates felt like we known each other forever but when we became official our love and passion grew very strong. Seeing her smile and looking into her eyes was always the best things I liked about her. We both were on the same level of love and emotions everything was perfect.

Until one day randomly out of the blue I get a phone call from her right before I was going to call her that I wanted to see her.. she says I don’t think we can be together that I have done nothing wrong but that its her that jealousy is something that has got in the way. Because she thinks I maybe trying to get back with my ex that I don’t talk to at all.

I been trying to prove to her in every possible way that should not be jealous. I am truly in love with her and she knows it and I know she is also.. but now it seems our feelings and love are locked away I mention to her how I feel
    But seems like her response is not the same. All she says is she is sorry for the change but that she still loves me and feels the same.

I am confused because she just says to let go of how I feel but then she says why have I changed?
    We seen each other recently and everything seems like is we didn’t break up but reality is that we did
    And she done want to be as friends with benifits and I don’t either.

So what can I do? I want her back and she does to. But she says she cant because of jealousy.
    Do I just give her some space to rethink it? or just let it be and part our ways?

I miss her and I miss everything we done for each other to make each other smile every morning and feeling that love for each other.. :o (

• Scorpiolady says:

I am a Scorpio woman and I fell
    Hard for two Leo men. The intensity was instant with both with eye contact alone. The sex and chemistry was unstoppable to say the least. They both put me on a sexual
    Pedastool but couldn’t commit. They have both come back many times-said I’m someone they’d marry but both don’t want a relationship. Nothing ever went wrong with them except the unwillingness to be exclusive. So I kinda gave up on Leo men to be honest.
    As for the Leo guy that wrote about his jeleous Scorpio: yeah that’s an unfortunate trait of ours. Fight for her because once you earn her trust she will love, spoil, and adore you forever.

• leo says:

i’m a leo guy. I’ve been in relationship with 2 girls viz.capricorn and virgo. When i broke up wid dis virgo girl, i met up with a scorpio girl. She was truly awesome. She is everything i wanted. We met outside for date a 2 to 3 times. We used to chat very much.we both r in same college.she failed and i passed to second year. After that she went to her native place.our chatting and calls reduced very much. She talks wid me very politely. I’m in love wid her. I think she loves me too. When i proposed her she said that she was afraid of her parents and didn’t answer. When i asked her again she said that we’ll be friends and that nothin can happen becoz she is too afraid of her parents. I really love her very much. I’m ready to do whatever she wants. Guys plz help……

• lysha1986 says:

hi. my ex boy friend is a leo. it was my worst relationship ever. everyday i was sad, and he would be angry at me for no reason. i could not have understood why he disliked me so. we both tried to make the relationship happen but separation was inevitable for us. we have not spoken for three weeks

• Scorpio78 says:

I am a Scorpio woman whose in love with a Leo man. Every since we met its been a emotional roller coaster. When I professed my love to him, he said he hasn’t gotten over his ex and needed space because started developing feelings for me and it was frustrated for him. So I decided to move on. I eventually moved on and even got engaged, but in the mist of playing my wedding, he comes to me professes his love to me, I was heartfelt, but being a Scorpio, I had to stay loyal to the one I was engaged to, so I sadly had to let him go, at least I thought. The engagement needed up not working out. And once again I was single and here comes my Leo man again, it’s like no matter where I turned he popped up each and every time I tried to move on. Eventually through it all we stayed in touch. Being open about everyone and everything we been through. And even though it seemed like we would never be together, he assures me that everything would be ok and that if it’s meant to be it will happen. Now we are taking it slow I’m trying to control my emotions as well as understand him to make things work as a whole. He has a very genuine beautiful heart and only wants to provide and protect me. I love him dearly for that and he loves me too.

• orangesoul says:

Dear Scorpio78: I have no words to say how i felt looking at what you wrote in here. He loves you more than anything in this world. True love is Precious and its rare, Do not let him go.

• MD HAIDER says:

IM HAPPY TO READ YOUR ARTICLE,
    I AM LEO MAN AND MY WIFE IS SCORPIO WE ARE LIVEING TOGETHER SINCE 7YEARS IHAVE ONE CHILD,
    WE LOVE TOGETHER.I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER

• RH Leo says:

I am an older Leo man and my best romances and best friendships are Scorpio women. Period! Hell my best friend now is a Scorpio. I cannot say enough good about Scorpios. Yes Scorpios have some frustrating things about them, but if your kind, open, slow-to-anger and honest… a Scorpio will love you forever. Scorpion women will not tolerate mistrust, dishonesty, etc. Guys word of advice: do not chase any woman. Be honest, but let her know your there for her, if she is meant to be she’ll come round. Don’t be desperate. Let her be comfortable and know when she is ready you’ll be her King and Knight. Together a Scorpio woman and Leo man are incredible teammates and cohorts! To Scorpio women, I say, be patient, kind and open. If you let the Leo think he is in charge and the King, he’ll worship you like no other sign! I promise this! Compliments given to Leos are essential and easy… they can even be a lie (it’s ok… we love them)… seriously Scorpio women, learn to compliment them. And don’t be too quick to guard yourself, a Leo man if properly loving and interested, will tend to your every whim and totally and completely worship you! To all parties I say, every sign can have a$$%*$. If you find someone who is right a Scorpio woman and Leo man is an awesome combo! Best of luck to you all! I love your stories!

• Roman says:

I am Leo man and I love Scorpio Girl now we have being together since 3 mouths…and I am happy to find her as my life partner

I was in Holiday last year Nov 2011 and I just saw her fist time in my home party after end of day I don’t know why but I like her too much even I didn’t know her name…and finally my holiday finished and I come back to London…..:(

Then I try to contact my some cousins asking about her….then I found she just moved in new city and she is my second cousins as well then I find her in Facebook…:)

that time I am very happy the finally we start charting together and after some days I told her I love you…it sound crazy but is true actually I am really in to her since very first day and she reply me I am already ENGAGED that night is one off my bad night every…

but she said to me I love you as well she broke up with her fancy for me and now we together….:)

but we have long distance relationship every single day I am thinking about her and she thinks about me we talk couple of time in a day….:( I want to huge her and kiss her but I can’t and I want spend all my life with her….I don’t know when we be together always…..I miss her sooooooo much….:((((((

• Preet says:

I love a leo man but he doesn’t love me :( I don’t know what to do. The times we were together were the best of my life and I can see my life with him, my future and my everything. I would do anything for him!

• MarilynChopra says:

I am a scorpio woman with a leo man for the last eight yrs. We first met at a party and while I was not so interested I didnt forget him either in the sands of time. he was unique from my perspective. and that was that. we met again and put in some effort. there was friendship, togetherness and understanding. below it all…love. cute rabbit and beautiful fox. the love that was there built the trust between us and the feeling that we’re in this together come what may. while there was always an openess to fun, variety and excitement it was the real thing that I always wanted….first and foremost. Life is beautiful and fun when you do away with the semi-colons and commas. and so we had a child, she’s lovely. and we hope to have more eventually. this is a good combination and will work in the long run with satisfaction and dynamism to both.

• I have met this guy in college recently when I met him we didn’t ecsacially see eye to eye we argued with one another over the last chocolate bar in the vending machine. Then we both got on the same bus that exact day and he apologised to me for his temper and that he was actually a nice guy if i got too know him. Then strangely he asked me was my starsign Leo and I said no guess again then he said on the mark you are a scorpio i was shocked and then i knew he had to be a leo. We got talking then on the bus and we were talking like we knew each other for years. We have a lot in common both like the same music, food, we both have the same sense of humour about things and the same outlook on love and family values. I kept dropping hints for the last month hoping he cop it was him and then he eventually said I know who the guy is now its me. He seemed very shocked then when i said it too him upfront and then he just kept talking too me like normal, like what i told him didnt matter at all, the next day he was in really bad mood and i thought it was too do with me telling how i felt and he said too me very clearly its not you that pissed me off infact you do the quite opposite for me you make me really happy and take me to a whole different place, then he kissed with such intensity and passion that i got a burning desire in my heart that told me its for keeps this time.

• Leobanon says:

I am a Leo guy, and I’m in love with a Scorpio girl who showed me this website. You horoscope believers are very silly and funny to read, but this is one site that has things right <3

• Helen says:

I’m seeing a Leo man at the moment and gosh aren’t the arguments fiery. It’s ego bashing on all levels but when we sort out an argument it goes back to being lovely. We’re not in a relationship yet and I can’t help but analyse everything. He’s sweet to me and kisses me and everything. The sex is amazing. However sometimes he calls me ‘tough’ because I won’t let him have his way with me all the time nor be all sweet and sensitive as he likes. But at the same time so can he and when he gets jealous, oh my the look in his eyes and the behaviour he gives is so immense. Talk about hurting his ego. I spoke to his friend, had a laugh and he just stared at me with his feet knocking in frustration. It was also another moment when he just got mad. Oh my! My jealousy gets to the point of just ignoring the whole thing and going back to normal.

I’ve fallen in love with him though and I won’t say it because he’s said it before and that was a while ago but also because he kept on making a point of not wanting a relationship and that women are this and that, past hurts maybe?! Well past hurts obviously. But I’m not promising him anything as it’s on his terms and he’s not promising so there it is.

• LACEY MRS. FUTURE WILCOTS says:

I am so crazy in love with my Leo man!!! Not only did he say I love u first but he proposed to me in front of a huge crowd… of course i said yes!!! He is everything I’ve ever dreamed of.I can’t wait for him to be back home for good!!! Its been a long four years and I’m ready to bring our family back together…. being with my Leo.. I can honestly say my life is finally complete.

• In love with a Leo Man says:

I am a SCORPIO WOMAN in love with a LEO MAN. We have had our ups & downs for the past year & a half. He keeps telling me that the things that he wants with me but never makes them happen. I leave him because of the broken promises, but always go back because I can’t be without him. My heart is the happiest when I’m with him. He have been hooked to eachother ever since day one & told me he was in love with me a week later & everyday after that. Everytime I leave he begs me to stay because i’m his world. I know he loves me but I don’t believe he is in love with me. If he was in love, he would make the necessary moves to make us a happy couple……but he won’t. I may just leave again for good this time………….

• renceChona says:

..im a leo boy and i got fall in love with a scorpio girl.. In our first meeting, she really caught up my eyes… she is so appealing and cute to me.. I ask her about something relating to my class, and she answers politely and calmly..
    And after i enter my class, im really shock to see her… here in my heart im so happy to see that girl, that she will be my classmate for my entire college life… It seems that the fate give us the way to meet each other…
    For now, we are friends.. we become friends last evening, and its so hard to get her…
    I’ve read my book about astrology by Linda Goodman(one of the most famous astrologer and psychologist) and it says it’s hard to win a scorpio girl… Yes it’s really hard coz she dont talk me too much… I confess to her last evening, that im interested to be friends with her coz we share the same likes and flaws.. She accepts me and become friends… Im so happy with that… I hope i can be also with her more in personal.. And i wish this friendship turns into a relationship… Since from the start, i love her and for me she’s the perfect one im looking for… this scorpio girl is unique, cute, and rare nowadays.. I cant help myself but to think that im marrying her…
    I wish i can hold her hands for a lifetime and she shares the same feelings with me..

• Tirednhapy says:

this is os trueeee.

• Tirednhapy says:

this is os trueeee.

• Samantha says:

har de har har……… Nancy you are so right. what can i say, hit the nail right on the head ia m a scorpio woman and my dude is a leo. he is a dude alright in those big hats of his and rope. sigh dont knoe when he will get a little tech savvy. i mean horses and s..t is alrite but u got to know what texting is and ipad is not some stuff for the knees to be safe. anyways u is so rite. lol.

• Bankie says:

waaah waaaaah…. eheheh eeeeeemmmmm waaah :( tired. of all this. bu that i mena what is this astrology matching does it really matter?

• Pam says:

Being I am a mid- February Pisces lady with a Scorpio Rising and Scorpio Moon, and several other Scorpio placements in my chart, I often think of myself more as a Scorpio. My husband is a mid- August Leo and we have been married almost 27 years. It was complete and instaneous attraction when we first met! We both felt like we had known each other forever, and very comfortable with one another from the start! He is my best friend, lover, and confidant. Having the Scorpionic radar, built in, I was so sure he was the one, that I remember mentioning to him, while dating, “You’re definitely the man I am going to marry. ” I had never said that to any other guy before, that. Wow! To my surprise, he enthusiastically agreed! :)

• ProudLeo'sBard says:

I am in love with a scorpio. Have been for 19 days… since the day we first met… we both have been complete with eachother. I have felt no greater energy in my life. I’m only 19 years old… she is 18. We are almost sure, that we have met in a past life, and are meant to live in many lives more together. I’m so happy and at peace with the world… my life, is hers…

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Leo Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Leo Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Ohshell says:

Here’s what bothers me about the authors use of couples of examples of great Leo Man Scorpio Woman relationships. 1. Ted Hughes and Silvia Plath – she killed herself by sticking her head in the oven at 30 years old. Yeah, she seemed real happy. 2. Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton – uumm, Bill cheated with a very young intern, really faithful sign that Leo. 3. Arnold Scwarzenegger and Maria Shriver – Arnold cheated with the housekeeper and fathered a child with her, super faithful guy that Leo!
    I am a Scorpio woman. I have had 2 relationships with a Leo man. The first was so good looking that women threw themselves at him and he took it upon himself to let anyone who caught his eye experience his Leo-ness. The second one talked a big game how he was faithful as could be. Turns out his second wife was the girl he cheated with while married to the first wife and I sure as hell wasn’t sticking around to be the next victim. I think compatibility is more than just a sign. I would love to believe in all this, but just can’t. My experience is that Leo’s cheat too and are not as faithful as their “sign” would suggest. They are just a little more sneaky, but the Scorpio woman is a very smart lady and when she catches on can easily walk away and never look back. I love that best about being a Scorpio. Our inner strength is unmatched and we never fall apart over a Man. Best of luck ladies if your dating a Leo man. Yes, I’m jaded. But with good reason.