Leo Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

Famous Leo-Virgo Couples: Percy Blythe and Mary Shelley, Klaus and Sunny Von Bulow

It is hard to imagine a more perfect combination than Leo man and Virgo woman — if Virgo goes for it at all.  Virgos are the quintessential bachelorettes.   They always seem to have a bottle of purified water in one hand and a fly-free zone around their personal space.  Well, if anyone can make serious inroads into their virgin territory it’s the King of Beasts.   He’s irresistible and intrigued because she doesn’t fall over like a fainting goat when he roars.  Yet she doesn’t directly challenge him either.  Her apparent indifference is his call to action.  Her integrity is a plus, too.  Contrary to his reputation as a sucker for flattery, the Lion King knows a sycophant and will only turn tummy up and purr for a sincere compliment of a true and accurate virtue or quality.  He sees in this discriminating Princess a perfect subject for the Royal Kingdom.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Virgo Woman:   You are the perfect man-trap for this jungle boy.  He will be fascinated by your understatement, intrigued by your fashion flare and up-to-date use of  language (hmmmmmm, you’ll make a nice trophy on his arm  — he wants someone to show off  but tastefully), and he finds your temperament as refreshing as the proverbial long cool drink on a hot summer day.  For the quintessentially wanton Virgo, think Kathleen Turner in Body Heat — the scenes in all white at the beginning when she baits the trap.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Leo Man:   You’ll have to roar pretty loud to get her attention off her grocery list or her mind out of the clouds. She’s always straightening something out in her lovely head which is surrounded by softly coiffed locks that smell like fresh lavender!   The Virgo woman is an outrageous flirt and though not the showiest flower in the garden she probably gets pollinated the most.  Stay away from hype.  Try to say what you mean and follow through.  If you slip up a few times,  a simple apology will suffice.  This rambling rose likes to K.I.S.S.

Degree of Romance:   These two — Virgo woman and Leo man — do the courtship dance to perfection until Virgo ties one on and gets all carried away.  Oh, mercy me.  How do you think she keeps all those bees buzzing around her lightly blushed petals?

Degree of Passion:  These two polarize like planets on an exponential trajectory.  Watch Body Heat a few times.  The cooler Virgo gets, on purpose of course, the hotter Leo comes on till it sizzles.

Degree of Friendship:   Out of the bedroom, these two pals are actually the workaholics of the zodiac.  They will understand that about each other which gives them a common basis for relating beyond sex and romance.  This special bond comes in especially handy if the relationship develops to the point of fellowship and marriage because they can enjoy a weekend together raking leaves, cleaning gutters, and repairing chipped paint and be happy as clams.  Honest.  Probably no one can de-fang the King of Beasts like a Virgo.

Degree of Marriage:  This is an excellent partnership for marriage.  Together they bring out the very best in one another.  They are hard-working, loyal, dutiful, responsible, respectable, and careful about each other’s feelings.  There is no reason why this partnership should not last a lifetime.

Progression of Relationship:  Leo will naturally take charge of the relationship and follow a traditional courtship pattern.  You can expect to go out on a date Wednesday night and Saturday night.   A 6-month engagement and a traditional wedding ceremony including both families will follow.  There will be no surprises.  He will be thorough and careful to touch all the bases before rounding home plate.

Sex: Virgos are good and patient teachers which is a plus because the big lion’s appetite sometimes outstrips his prowess.  Virgo, who has more experience than you ever want to know about, is always happy to train up an amateur.

When It’s Over:   When it’s over, Leo will unwind things in a courtly, majestic fashion.  He will be heartbroken, but he will do his duty, ensuring the affairs are handled fairly and with extreme courtesy.  Ms. Virgo, you will always be in good hands with this man.  If you ever need anything years later, he will be there with his coeur de lion heart, ready to serve your needs as the gentlemen he is.

Our Rating: 10/10

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

132 Responses to Leo Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

• fay says:

updatee! he texted me last night and ask me. he asked if will i continue the course to the next level.,n i answered “no” bcos theres something important to do, but i told him i will continue the course in here (near place ive been staying now), im happyyy. but i still hold my feelings inside, telling myself not too missing him ;D..

• gref says:

Well I guess she emptied them because I told her things couldn’t work out between us anymore, but the virgo girl is treating me very well. Hahaha we are going out tomorrow night with my boy who is coming back from the navy and his wife, lol to some holloween thing. So things seem to be working out well with her so far. I believe it could be a strong lasting relationship if we don’t let our pride get between us, but aside from that just don’t let the guy get too much into your head, thoughts are just like disease and they spread like wild fire,

• fay says:

Hwaa..happy to hear that!
    yes eimin,,!,hope ur relationship with her
    keep strong forever :) !I hope she’s the right n best woman for u gref =).. haaa..yes ure right!thought can be a disease..hehe
    Yess I will not gonna think too much about him now.
    If he’s serious then he’ll come.
    If he’s not serious, then I will wait my real prince to come :D !
    Gladd that now I’ve been busying myself about
    something else, so my mind not focus 100% on him..lol..
    But I’m still hoping he gives me something..
    Like call or text mee..hahahhaa ~,~..too much hopingg..♥

• stephan says:

im a leo man, i had one virgo that i was crazy about, but maybe i was a little too aggressive for her. however, i had one virgo i was with for 8yrs. it was a roller coaster relationship, full of highs and lows. the lows was too much to bear after 8yrs. i won’t date another virgo!

• julie says:

i am virgo and dating with a leo guy. We know both we love eachother but he never confesses that. so we are pretending like we are not lover. Our relationship has a lot of ups and downs so much that i can’t catch up. but i love that. i know we will be good couples however i cant understand why he pretending not to love me :?

• mony says:

The same thing happened to me like “Julie”…neither wanna admit …he pretends he doesn’t love me! And now we had a fight/ argument ..we don’t talk for almost 2 month now! … I miss him and I don’t know what to do?
    I’m the Virgo and he is the Lion :P

• Plainjane says:

“A man’s own self is his friend. A man’s own self is his foe.”

• leo says:

wow

• leo says:

wow!

• Enigma says:

@ Leo

A Virgo woman gets a double wow?

• leo says:

@enigma no my computer messed up

• MochaMocha says:

I am a virgo woman who went out with a leo guy for @ 2 yrs. i was 25 at the time and he was 35. he was everything like its said but……the LionKing can be verry patronizing and look down his aquiline nose (figuratively, but u kno what i mean) at you telling you what to do. all this to cover up his own insecurities. he was a dude to be admired for his courage to admit to them and the resolve to get past them. but it was the attitude that bothered me nd i’m afraid it wore me out eventually. what a pity! considering there were so many things that were great and workable between us. he managed to constantly see what was missing and not be happy and build on all the stuff that was fabulous and already there. i figured this guy can’t build a house if you gave him the best bricks, steel and cement in the whole world. he’s always going to tell you the wood for the windows is warped and so its a no go!

That n the taking for granted that i would be round no matter what. sometimes, being a cap i take perverse pleasure in proving something wrong. really took him by surprise when i told him i wasmoving out of the apartment for good and going to another city for a better job.

• leo says:

all i got from this page is virgo women are slags. and leo men are apparently useles in bed

• Milagrosa says:

Cant say i agree with all the comments here. ive had a pretty good experience with my lion. weve been married eleven going on twelve yrs with 3 kids and a dog that shed hairs wherever cept the kitchen cause i don’t let him (the dog) in there. my whole famly congregates there anyway hubby, kids, in laws, my peeps and one neighbour (she’s retired) whose usually stationed in our home. i dont know how i get the cooking done but i manage. and after all this its leo time in the evening and all he wants to do is to give me more attention! hes v nice and theres never been a time when i didnt want his attention. leos give you so much passionate ‘attention’ you’d never want to look elsewhere. besides we had a great connection right from the beginning and had no else in mind.

• KtbriVirgoLUVSAngelBearGemini says:

Ive dated a leo and it was like he was on my tail till I finally said yes ro going out with him. once I showed him how big my heart was for him. He stuck his tail between his legs and got scared. It hurt so much and was so confusing after we broke up. I wouldnt ever date a leo again. Ima virgo n my best match, personally, is my now husband, gemini. Its all about communication. Not about being a trophie on a lion kings arm. Sometimes a 10/10 isnt always perfect. An 8/10 feels much better for the heart. But due remember THERE IS YIN & YANG for every star sign

• LEO says:

Been with a Gemini lady. The worst experience. All lies, and most of all, heartless and mean. They live for food and fooling.

• LEO says:

Apologize. I should post the last one about gemini woman in the wrong forum. Never EVER worthless gemini again.

• LoveVirgo says:

Im a Virgo woman dating a Leo man. If it weren’t for his arogant, jealous and egotistic attitude, we would get along just fine. He is very prideful, and that sometimes gets in the way of me being able to express myself. Im a private person to begin with and because he feels an extreme need to always win the arguments, I would rather not open up. I don’t mind stroking my Leos ego every once in a while, but what I wont do is submitt to his every demand. That seems to be our biggest problem.. Im not sure if I should stay and see where this takes us, or run back to my very loving and understanding Aquarius!?

• missdetermined says:

I just recently met a Leo man n it was quite how we got along off the bat n couldn’t keep our eyes off eachother. He a v sweet,caring, open n striking man, what kills me about him, is he rarely sees faults in some of the chioced he makes, he should have read the report coz he does very lil follow thru,esp when we have to link up. He is also not much of a caller n my mama once said “if a man loves,likes you, he will do all in his power to come thru for u”
    So I don’t know where this is headed, call me crazy coz I’m hahanging around to find out, I just need to give it time, we only have know eachother for a week afterall hahaha.

• Angie says:

I’m a Virgo female and i am engaged to a Leo male. We met online six months ago. Both of us are widowed. I raised my family and he has a small child that he is raising himself who the apple of his eyes. He is the Lion King and I am His Queen and our little daughter is our princess. He has all the traits of the Leo male and I believe he is the most sensitive, compassionate, loving, romantic, protector, possessive, caring, intelligent man i ‘ve known. I am not your typical Virgo, I use to be critical, perfectionist, however, life showed me that was not the way to go. While he is the dominant partner and I am the submissive partner. Having said that, I’m not door mate. It’s just that He is so irrestible and strong on the outside, and very vulnerable on the inside and I just want to baby him and care for him and make his life fun, happy. We share so many things in common and we love each other like no other. He is the most giving, kind, attentive man I have ever encountered. He told me that he wasn’t always that way. He married the first time late in life, and he thought he knew what he wanted and than tragedy struck and he found himself with his child and no love in his life. He didn’t date for a very long time, he turned into a sad Lion King. He told me when he met me he was afraid to let me in. That i would hurt him. I’m the one who had to make the first move. I am so glad I did. He is the love of my life and pleasing him makes me happy and I could not be more blessed than I am. We respect each other and we never let our differences get in the way of how we feel about each other. We communicate our feelings to each in a non accusitory way. I make my Lion purr because I let him be the head of the family, and make the decisions. Not that I don’t have a say, because I do, but ultimately there can only be one who rules; otherwise a power struggle ensues and there goes the relationship. My Leo man is a patiented man, it takes a lot for him to roar. I just make him purr!!! I thank God every day for him.

• Robert says:

ladies don’t let the pride of you’re leo lead to assumption , stoke his main and talk to him you’ll be surprised of what may come of this little gesture . Old world leo gentleman if my ex wife had done this she could have realized that the true love of her life had right in front of her .

• Robert says:

Assumption should be left at the way side with a leo , because it can led hurting each outers feelings , anger on his part though not intentional . *I suppose this goes in any relationship but especially with a leo man , once you’ve hurt his pride one to many times its harder to retain his loyalty .

• LeoTheLion07 says:

Well I met a Virgo girl on chat site on IRC. I can say virgos are the sweetest girls I ever met. She really carred and was so sweet..uff. Well we have much in common so we send pictures to each other to see how do we look like. Well she send me her pictures and I was attracted in instant to her (hm I should say to pictures of that “girl”) and she was attracted to me. Well I found out that she send me pictures of her friend tho..uff I accidentely found her myspace profile and she has there writen exactly same things she told me but the pictures are different from those she send me..I guess she looks chubby in my opinion and well that is not a problem but hmm I am not attracted to her. I found out that pictures she send me are actually her friend pictures..she actually lied to me ..I asked her last time if she has myspace profile and she said that her ex boyfriend deleted her profile. Hm..I guess she is lying to me about how she looks like..I don’t want to hurt her feelings, she is before graduation and I don’t want to mess her sucsess uff..how can I make her confess that she lied to me and to not hurt her when admiting she don’t attract me. I can stay her friend but..hmm well I am simply not attracted to her..please I need advice..please especially woman and girls advice me what should I do..thanks in advance for all the help.

• Mary says:

For the above Leo, the Virgo girl may find you are playing game. She is not going to invest the true self in a relationship if you didn’t or going to. Tell her directly, I do not think she will be upset. Honesty is key to her so do to you.

• Shawn says:

This is sooo true! thanks Nancy!! Should have read this before.

• cee says:

I just met a Leo man, I am a Virgo women. So far, so good. I really like him, but still haven’t made up my mind about a relationship(just as stated in the report!). But we have had so much fun. We both just got out of long term relationships and we have both been single, yet dating here and there, for a year. I am just caught up with thinking about my gemini ex. Which is better for a Virgo women, Gemini or Leo? I use to think Cancer men were the best, but I keep getting proven wrong, lol.

• jlm says:

OMG. I met a leo man earlier this year. It took me by surprise when he asked for my phone number. And it took him 3 months to even get my number. I have to admit that I was terrified of his aggressiveness, but was very persistent until I finally felt safe in his presence. What I do not like is his tendency for assumption, and he assumes some off-the-wall things, so I sat him down and and calmly told him that he shouldn’t do that. Wow is this man persistent. But I find him so cute and caring. I love his passion and I believe that we could learn a lot from each other. I find in him something I need, and I believe he sees the same in me. So I am looking to find a way to benefit the both of us, while no one gets hurt in the process. He should just be cautious of his assumptions. I know my words, however, won’t make that trait simply disappear. He now wants me to meet his father. Oh my goodness.

• lionheart says:

Leo guy here, I was living with a Libra girl for quite some time (10 years if you can call it just that) and everything seemed ‘okay’ . I kind of have to get my career going and had to leave for the job. Naturally, we had to be physically away from each other. I had a lot of time thinking to myself this really the girl for me… until I met this beautiful Virgo person… now, I’m not the same undecided guy. Now I know what I want in a lifetime partner, and it just shines right through this lovely Virgo…. I tend to assume that she feels something for me, but I am so clueless on what makes her tick! Its actually driving me crazy! Dont get me wrong here, I like it!

• virgogal says:

aww lionheart^^^^^^^ thats so cute. i like a leo guy too. virgos are very secretive thats why you dont know. lol. but ask her. be direct she would love that. :)

• Miss Virgo =) says:

I think this is one of those… ‘Either it’s there or not’ type of relationships Lol

When it’s good, it is great!

When the flame of passion starts to burn, it can leave both speechless but once it’s out… It’s way over!

Dangerous type of relation but than again, isn’t love anyway a bit crazy? Lol

• Pingback: constant ringing in the ears

• Leo84 says:

hello everybody, I just broke up with my ex girl.she was Aquarius.for 6 yrs,there is not much happened.But, what I know that my relationship is so pain full.. And after that I meet a virgo girl, but I still look into the friendship 1st. We just meet in a week, but deep inside in my heart says..”What kind of girl is this? make me crazy!” orite, I will update my journey week by week. Cheersss..! for leo and virgo..!

• lionheart says:

rabbi :

SERIOUS HELP REQUIRED..I have been looking for someone to speak to or get a little help with whats going on with me..Anyway, i am a virgo girl and have fallen madly in love with a leo man..We got to know each other last year and hes a part of my social circle, so all of us friends chill and party together quite a bit since its a closely knit circle..Anyhow, hes been in a relationship with this one girl for the last 8years, and hes still committed to her and hes known to be one of the most faithful and loyal guys of our social setting..but everytime we talk to each other i feel like he is attracted to me and we both end up with controlling smiles and blushes..then recently after a few drinks i blurted out my feelings for him and he kissed me..but we didnt go too far, cause i kept moving back..ever since that has happened weve met quite a few times, but i feel he avoids me, i act normal cause i know he has a girlfriend but i feel he wouldnt ever smile at me like he used to or talk to me in particular and it really upsets me naturally..The jist is, im madly in love with him, hes already committed and apparantly very faithful but hes hooked up with me once..what can i possibily do to get him and i want to know what hes feeling?please someone reply im very desperate to know whats happening..any input would be appreciated..
    Thank you so much!

Type your comment here

Hi…
    It seems like this is a page from my book. I am a Leo guy who has an existing relationship with a Libra, but eversince I met this gorgeous Virgo at a party a couple of months back, everything changed for me. I’m more focused, driven and inspired more than ever. And No One EVER had these effects on me except that one Virgo girl.

So to try and help you figure out Your Leo guy, let me share a few thoughts on how we feel.

#1. We do love to flirt around too (just like you Virgos)

#2. We do feel if someone has an attraction towards us, and WILL
    reciprocate if we like them too.

#3 Although we like excitement and new stuff in our lives, we tend to safekeep what we have working in our lives as well. (you being a part of the same social circle probably scares the hell out of him since things WILL change if he decides to pursue you)

#4. We hate hurting anyone’s feelings (its the nobility in us that drives us to consider delivering the least damage to anyone if its unavoidable)

But if you’re really crazy about him, try to assess his relationship status, if he’s happy or not, and just be there for him. And he’s probably avoiding you because he has issues of his own and is trying to fix them first before doing anything life-changing. (I should know this because I’m in an unhappy relationship with my current GF, and I think I’m in love with this Virgo girl I’ve met). Hope this little info can help you. Lots of luck to you! :)

• lionheart says:

virgogal :

Hey Virgogal!
    thank you for the encouragement. :)

I love how we discover anything about each other, but may I just ask this one simple question. If a Virgo wants to be with someone, let’s say for example a Leo… how far will you guys go as far as achieving that? That question has plagued me for many sleepless nights now… thanks in advance! :)

• VirgoGirl 9 15 says:

Im a virgo woman and i dated a leo man for a year.. at first i didnt like him and yes his aggressiveness really scared me but out of the blue he approached me and we set it off great. he was very caring loving and bought me things when he fet i was down.. however as time went on we argued like crazy and he became too possessive which annoyed me bcause i like my freedom.. i felt trapped. he always said hurtful things that really hurt my feelings but i always knew that he did these things because he was insecure with hisself and covered it up with violence.. yes this means that he had become physical before! when this happened i left him and said i couldnt deal with his insecurities! But now there is this other leo guy i have met and have a huge crush on him but i dont know how to approach him, but i feel as though it will be the same cycle if i go forth with this relationship because of the way he acts with others.. i dont know what to do!!!

• Smitten.Virgo says:

Ok so if any leo guys out there wonder what goes through a virgo’s mind well this is it. I am a virgo female and he is a leo. For 6 years i have been in love with him, but he doesn’t know i’ve loved him for this long. He used to say you are supposed to be mine, but I would refuse b/c i thought he was only after one thing. Then for awhile he was with someone else. :( He finally came back into my life with such vigor i knew it was now or never for us. He was a typical leo and acted all too hot to handle in the beginning and i know too well that passion can fade quickly and i wanted this to last, so i had to slow it down and savour it, but it was a challenge to get him to this point… he probably cursed the day I was born and it was hard even for me because I the Virgo lady that I am wanted to jump his bones every second of every day. It was terribly hard to keep him at bay and play it cool…We both backed off and it hurts now because i know in the process we both wounded ourselves… many sleepless nights over here! I learned a hard lesson though, I’m never going to stop loving this guy ever, and if I don’t let him in now he could be lost forever. I’ve resolved to let him come to me… that’s even hard because I know how to take action and get things done! And it’s scary to let him have so much control. It’s working though because he understands that it means I’m worth more and he comes around purring sweetly with smiles for me, sometimes he even blushes. It’s too sweet for words. I think we’ve waited long enough and I know he’s the one for me. I hope we will soon be together for real. It feels like we were made for each other! <3

PS: (I have to say virgo/leo is the most unexpectedly perfect match, if you're a virgo girl and have found yourself a leo don't let his antics fool you he's just trying to get your attention stick with it because it's bliss).

• komal says:

i am a virgo women and got engaged with a leo man.i am very happy to read all these staff.thanx 4 giving me smile.know i am hoping for the ideal relationshup.INSHALLHA

• leo heartbroken says:

I think mostly everything is true but my friend and she’s a Virgo and we got to a argument and now she’s not my friend. I tried everything but she still don’t forgive me.

• Leo84 says:

I really love all of these comments here. As I said, I will update my threads. I’m dating with a virgo woman a month already. For sure that, she don’t believe that horoscope stuff. But I really looked into her, she is the perfect for me.She still not let me in her heart, I know that she still hurt with her lover a year ago. I’m really fall in love with her, but I have to suffers a lot this time.. Im still dating with her.. i hope that she will accept me in the return..

• Leo84 says:

leo heartbroken :

Try to say simple “sorry” with a honest heart.. she will know that. I done it before.. go for her bro..! :D

• Leo84 says:

VirgoGirl 9 15 :

As a leo man, let your leo guy came approach to you gently.. for sure,let him in your heart.. you will see what is happening next will blow your mind..

• Leo84 says:

lionheart :

rabbi :
    Thank you so much!

Type your comment here
    Hi…
    #1. We do love to flirt around too (just like you Virgos)
    #2. We do feel if someone has an attraction towards us, and WILL
    reciprocate if we like them too.

I really agreed with all the statements above. 100% support from me..!

• virgo chick^_~ says:

Hey all!! ^_^ I’m a virgo girl. And i’m dating this drop dead gorgeous leo guy. Almost 5 years of being in love with him and being his girlfriend and his best friend has given me more than i could have ever asked for. He is so brilliant (his college mates call him an illegitimate genius :D ) , and he’s incredibly kind and always cheerful. He makes girls melt with his biiiig bright dimpled smile. We are the best buddies, we debate, squabble, he pulls my leg, makes me laugh SO much.. and we’re both chatterboxes. We have the same taste in music, books, tv shows and often we have people telling us that we even talk similarly. He is the extrovert and i’m the shy one. He has helped me patch up with my family, come out of my shell, makes me more confident and loves me unconditionally despite my habit of being terribly blunt and aloof sometimes. It is clear as day that he is the hot one among us, but he still says he’s lucky the prettiest girl on the planet picked him. Oh i can just go on and on.. the pluses are endless!

But Let me tell you this. If you are a virgo girl.. you will have to zip up a layer of thick skin as leos can be too straightforward despite their natural kindness. They can storm in a flurry of rage, get raging mad and get into physical fights (my bf has put quite a few guys in the hospital!) . You gotta stay patient and be reasonable and sweet at the same time and talk them out of it and play mama. Bear the temper tantrums and the occasional domination patiently. It reaps great rewards in the form of an unconditionally loving person who will never let go of you and will brave any storm just to catch a glimpse of your face just to say ‘I love you’.

• 7th grAder says:

okay I know I’m a kid but but..yeah.k so anyway I have liked a boy since 5th grade I’m now in 7th so is he okay so he is a Leo I am a Virgo.Bout three weeks ago I told him I liked him he said he liked me too:) I got so excited so now we txt constantly and he said he loved me I told him not to say things he doesn’t mean but he kept saying it anyway he broke up with his girlfriend for me so when we went to school he acts totally different.he was kinda rude I told him now he is really sweet and we both blush and it is really lovely…:) but he asks would I go out with not will I so we are not going out but he wants to kiss and hangout with me what should I do I haven’t kissed him or nothing I won’t yet

• Laurence says:

Leo male here and a real proud one too. i don’t think you can find a more loving and proud and the best male in the zodiac kingdome than a leo male. I love my virgo woman and she makes me weak at the knees. She’s verry very tolerant of people who mooch off her and doesnt even see it like that. i love that about her….sometimes. she’s good at heart and you can see that all the time she’s very religious too and whoever heard of that? not in this day and age she’s all about God and very god-fearing.Church every Sunfor mass is a must and she’d love to walk but i don’t take it that far. i’m all about work to live not live to work and a drive works just fine fore me lol!! I was not so inot God and all till I met her. Theres been so much change in me sinc ewe been together these last six yrs. i hat admitiing but sometimes i even ask the good Lord for forgiveness….nothing wrong with that. Forgot to feed the neighbor’s cat that i was cat-sitting. i mean i fed him a little late because of the game and all my friends. he wasn’t any worse for it. but still a drive and forgiveness didn’t hurt anyone and its made me a better person. we aslo made some friends there one weekend and formed a nice group. faith is all about accountability.i think the rating is jsut about right-i’d give it a 11/10.

• Ash says:

Hi Virgo Lady here saying that I’m in love with a Leo Man. I’ve never felt more attracted in a person than before, I mean I want to do anything for this person. The only obsticle is is that we both are in a relationship only mine is 2 years and his is a couple of weeks, and that we live in different states. We’ve talked before but he’s never seen me and I’m glad because I want to get to my ideal weight before he sees me. I love my boyfriend but I feel like I’m not in-love with him anymore. I want to follow my heart but my mind tells me elsewhere. I want to pursue the Leo, even though he has a girlfriend, but I want to make my boyfriend happy even though I feel like there’s not much left in the relationship. What should I do???

• Ann says:

Hi, here’s a Virgo woman who has been married to a Leo man for 8 years. ya sure the initial passion was volcanic, but after a year it was all over, he simply takes me for granted all the time. has a vicious ability to mock me, which hurts a lot, since i have tried to be completely sincere to this man, and honest in every small thing i do. i simply want to run from this beast. im not allowed to talk to another male without giving him reasons, and he is always suspicious but effectively hides it. he sneaks up my fb account to keep track of any male friends. he is totally immune to any feelings i have and likes to travel around the globe alone, never caring to take me or kids with him even once. he is extremely frugal when it comes to anything i want, and i almost always have to fight my way out which is stressful when i have to even buy groceries. he thinks that my smallest joys must not supersede his mother’s or sister’s luxuries. he loves to eat, and eats a lot, and that’s the only thing he does’nt minding spending on. he is boringly clad and likes to look twice his age. and forces me to be conservatively dressed. so i dress shabbily to match his look as his wife. he is lazy to the point that he thinks sex is extra work.
    he hates to talk to me, and starts yawning in ten minutes. so i live in his over-protected cage with his unruly cubs, with no voice, no soul, no hope. im trapped by this beast. i can’t breath. so if there are any virgo women out there courted by the beast, i would say, “run before the death chase begins…”
    Welcome to the Hotel California….You can checkout any time you like,
    But you can never leave!

• confused says:

i don’t get it… do i have to make the first move? seriously, i am the old-fashioned type so i prefer guys to make the first move.
    he has been looking/glancing at me too often that i thought he might have a little interest in me, still, he doesn’t even dare to talk to me, asking questions etc.
    i talked to him before, asking homework and stuffs related to school. he wasn’t even tried to flirt.
    he broke up few months ago, i know, it’s hard to move on… but… eugh.

• I’m a virgo woman attracted to a leo man nd I think I’m n luv bt not quite sure I feel on cloud 9 while I’m wit him.he moved bac to his homestate bt we don’t communicate like we used to nd besides I think hee has sum 1 cuz we don’t conversate late like how we used to nd da convos r always short nw bt he been wantin me every since last year nd I jus took him up on his offer I like his persistance should I stick it out wit him or move on our chemistry is awesome he can’t. Keep his hands off me do he jus want one thing please help me

• lil miss vorgo says:

Hello i really can use some help well i met this 19 yr old leo and iam 22 he proposed to me and we r now in a relationship but he is so demanding and so dominating that i get scared sometimes but i love him too at the same time he doesnt lemme hangout wid ma other guy frendz or lemme wear wat iam comfy in wearing plz tell me how do i control him and wat do i do?