Gemini Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

Famous Libra-Gemini Couples: Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller, Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks

Have you ever watched two monarch butterflies chase each other around the garden? This is what it’s like when charming, flirtatious Gemini dances with refined, mannerly Libra. There is something graceful and lovely about the interaction. It is one relationship that friends will believe in right away and support. People will talk about the magic between the two of them and notice their chemistry as if they were movie stars paired for a film romance. Many will invest emotionally in the progress of the courtship and vote in favor of advancement. Ordinarily, this kind of social pressure would be the kiss of death, but in this case, it acts like a catalyst. The Libra man and the Gemini woman are cheered along by a gallery of admirers like a celebrity couple walking the red carpet at the Oscars. These two have such a lovely persona that the public wants to share in it.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Libra Man: Attracting her is easy. Keeping her is another story. In order to maintain her interest you’re going to have to stay a step ahead. It would help if you could fly to Ireland and kiss the blarney stone. For heaven’s sake, don’t try to compete with her merry effervescence. Be a good listener instead. Take her out often. Let her enjoy her many friends. Give her the space she needs.

How to Attract a Libra Man as a Gemini Woman: You have to give him a second chance. You’ll know what I mean if you’ve gotten very far into the relationship. You run circles around him, and it takes him a few dry runs to catch up. But it’s worth it. Don’t mistake his coolness for indifference. When he takes a step back, it’s to get his perspective. In fact, you’ll likely go one step back, two steps forward. Eventually the rhythm will find you. Degree of Romance: The romance between Ms. Gemini and Ms. Libra – two air signs — has an more intellectual component than most signs. Gemini women know how to play femininity to the hilt, especially with a gallant Libra by their side. A lot of romancing is done with verbal repartee and double innuendo, quite amusing and titillating.

Degree of Passion: Passion? Let me put it this way. Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think. Although they might laugh at someone caught up in passion, like Othello, for example, these two are playing the part of a romantic comedy and take the thinking person’s viewpoint of romance. They do not take themselves or anyone else seriously as regards excessive emotion, psychological complexes, or fits of jealousy and rage camouflaged as love.

Degree of Friendship: These two can be best pals who enjoy exploring the world together. They both believe in walking the course before playing it, and they think that half the fun is talking about it after they’ve done it. The lines of communication are always open, and they fill each other with curiosity and inquisitiveness. Staying up on current developments is a shared pleasure: using the latest urban slang, hanging out at trendy places, and downloading new apps for their iPhones keeps these two close. They like to see and be seen as cool.

Degree of Marriage: This makes a terrific marriage although they are likely to focus on each other rather than kids. Two intellectuals at heart, their interests are adult-oriented and require a good vocabulary to discuss. Neither one is particularly interested in sitting at home babysitting on a Saturday night.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship sizzles with possibility. It moves along like the bubbles in a champagne glass, and Ms. Gemini and Mr. Libra are sure to become the toast of the town. The curiosity and interest of others feeds their interest in each other. People are bound to notice and talk about them, which just increased their enjoyment of selecting places to be seen in. Although Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers were neither Libra or Gemini, the characters they portrayed in their movies fit the Libra Gemini profile perfectly.

Sex: If sex were a dance, these two would be doing the Irish jig. Their psychological complexity and lack of emotional depth puts pressure on other aspects of lovemaking which they treat like an interesting puzzle. If the mind is the greatest sex organ, these two are bound to pleasure each other again and again.

When It’s Over: The ending of the romance will depend upon Libra’s forbearance the first time Gemini steps out. Libra, it really is absurd to notion that anyone could tie a Gemini down forever, so you might as well figure now how you’re going to handle it and give her the space she needs to come back and be yours again. A few extra-curricular activities does not have to man a brutal ending. You are rational enough to keep your perspective and not throw the baby out with the bath water. If you give her the space she needs, she won’t ever leave you.

More on Gemini Women

Libra Man and Capricorn Woman
Libra Man and Aquarius Woman
Libra Man and Pisces Woman

87 Responses to Gemini Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

• reeefjf says:

hi nancy,
    m planning to date a libra guy….but m lil scared…ur article gives me a lil hope but still makes me feel insecure coz im a lil introvert n i just feel he might leave me if il b boring after a while…also my moon sign is aquarious and cancer as ascendent…would you please suggest me what can be done n how would my relationship turn like

• jj says:

Over the smooth operating Libra. I despise dishonest people and he clearly had no regards for my feelings when he supposedly forgot my bday and seem to be involve with someone else and didn’t have the respect to tell me. I’m so hurt right now, but he doesn’t deserve to see that. I can’t wait to forget him for good.

• Pingback: Zodiac Sign Compatibility «

• Lovely Gemini says:

I swear after reading your article it has given me hope that maybe things will progress with me and the Libra man that I am dating, we both just recently gotten out of bad relationships and we just want to take things slow, I really like him and he gives me hope that I can actually love again, I don’t know what to do as far moving forward with him, any suggestions or advice??

• Ana says:

I knew this…. becuz me gemini n my Husband Libra is best pair… lyk made for each other.. :D am always happy wid him… n feel cool calm frank n easy comfortable wid him… n share everything wid him widout any prob… I really luv his company.. n we both enjoys alot.. yp this is true ppl lyk to see us together n talk abt us alot… but the Sad tragic of my life is i loose my hubby forever after his death now am all alone :( (( n cant move on wid anbody becuz i was addicted to him … i really miss u my honey (libra) :(

• Tamara says:

I feel like im obsessed with my Libra ex. He doesnt make it any easy for me to get over him. His eyes instantly reach out to my soul. Feel like im crazy or something. But its as though i just belong to him. Im not even goin to start with the sex…hahaha im addicted to him and dont want anyone else to touch me. I just love him and it feels jus right! I can never get over him…my heart wont let me. I do not know what else to do to show him i love him and only him. I want him to feel exactly the way i do about him!

• Damn, it. says:

Man, I gave a gemini girl some space, and she died. Awesome girl, but as unpredictable as they come. Definitely, one of the top 2 girls I was attracted to.

• Evette says:

I just read this artical and felt every word I read. I am in love with a Libra male and I feel like he complete me. We are not together now but I feel like we will come back together. When I see him it’s like a school girl crush all over again. When he smile at me I get butterflies in my stomache. We enjoyed each others company and when we were together it was only us. I have never felt the way I do about any man the way I feel about this man. It’s like we were made for each other. I trust and believe in God. Because what I feel for this man is spiritual I feel him when he thinks about me. I wasn’t in this relationship by myself.

• Emmah says:

This is EXTREMELY ACCURATE. My libra man gives me as much space as I need and I fiend for him everyday. I’m bound to him in body, mind and spirit and he’s not even mine officially…..yet. I’m still reeling him in though, he’s not going to leave me :)

• Clint says:

Onur :

not reallly.. geminis are too flirtatious just too much. They will flirt with anyone anywhere anytime, as soon as libra finds this out the world ends for libra. it is usually a sshort term thing for them rather than a long term cause of geminis flirty attitude. imagine your girl will look into one your friends’ eyes like she wants to ‘f’ him, and naturally the guy will think that way. So this makes the libra guy positions as a very weak, and sad person. libra man is better off without a gemini girl in the long run.

@Onur: You are so right on! I think their understanding of communication with other people is flirting. So their normal talk is actually flirting with anyone.

I love Gemini women but they are def not a marriage material. They are not loyal and too flirty for librans. They are also very hard-headed in terms of not giving chances and really understanding the nature of libra. They are kinda like Sag women…

Yes Librans like gemini for “facts” they know like they come across smart but if you think about it, its just memorizing couple facts on the surface not deeply. You can have this by training others like Virgo so in the end, why bother with a flirtatious being??

• Nunuh says:

I’m in love with a libra and I just love being inlove with him. He is so harmonious and graceful. He brings balance to the complicated me. In him I have found a soul mate and an amazing life partner. Loving him is so easy sometimes I really feel I was made for him and him for me. My body, spirit and soul belongs to him and I could imagine going on day without him. The article is so accurate, I was smiling all the time whilst reading it cause I could relate so much……… I love my libra baby

• Mel says:

My Libra is 14 years older than me and I feel we are made for each other. He is a total gentleman, always thinking of me first and totally in-tune with my need to be a princess. He rolls graciously with my mean, nasty, angry other side as well. Granted Libra men tend to fall in love everytime the wind blows and tend to get married more than most other signs (mine has been married 3 times and 2 out of 3 under 2 years). I feel a more mature Libra is the way to go for us younger Gemini’s. I cant think of my future without him!

• Inlovewithalibra says:

Ok, i just read this article and now i want to tell you this. I’m a gemini girl, I’m an Asian but I’m living in Canada. Now, when I came here I meet a guy, he is a Libra guy (beased on my “research”) and same Nationality as mine. When I first saw him (in his dad’s birthday party cuz my aunt and his dad are friends) I didn’t feel anything, I was just thinking he has good face but “naah, another guy”…On my first few days here, I kept on seeing him in malls and some occasions. Now, on a birthday party i saw him again and that’s the time i really noticed him and I liked him, its like i had a crush on him already. When i came home i searched his name on facebook and added him as a friend. When i talked to him, I was just like “hi, do you remember me?” and he said yes and he also said “i think i saw you in a party” and after that i think he’s not interested on me but i really like him. Can you tell me how to approach him? Like what should i say cuz i really want to talk to him and know him better. Thank you ^_^ i hope you can help

• Unexpected says:

Im a gemini women and was with a Libra. So romantic, and always pops into my mind. It is like we’re meant to be.. and we do flirt but we can stop anytime we want to if we’re determined to be with some one. The sex is incredible…….we enjoy each other very much :]

• shanon d says:

Me and my boyfriend are absolutely crazy for each other. this fits us to a T and I know you can’t completely believe the zodiac, every relationship is different. All you need is hope and love for the person and everything will turn out like it needs to, whether you might not like the ending results you’ll in time be happy again.

• Frankie says:

Hey Nancy,
    I have this MAJOR crush on a Libra man and as a Gemini woman it’s killliiinngg me. At least by reading this I have hope that we can at the very least be great friends. Everything you’ve said is true… it’s the way I am, the way he is… so spot on. If only you could read his mind and tell me what he’s thinking ha ha…. Inquistive gemini continues her chase… :)

• Unloveable says:

This is so true about Libra-Gemini relationship, or so I thought. I am in love with a Libra man. I never meant for it to happen but it did. He is the one who started it by pursuing a friendship with me and then by showing romantic interest in me. I didn’t even want it at first, but he really made me believe it was real, that he was real. We had so much in common, same personality types, etc. I even believed he was my soulmate, even had this mind thing going on. This chase went on for 8 months before we were even intimate and OMG the chemistry we have together! When I am with him I feel like we are the only two people in the world. I have never had that with anyone in my life, he seemed to be my everything. Now, I feel all this slipping away. He has become distant with me, blows me off all the time, says he’ll call and doesn’t. When we are together, rarely, he is really quiet, whereas before I couldn’t shut him up. It’s like he is just shutting down and cannot wait to get away from me. I don’t understand, if he doesn’t want to be with me why doesn’t he just say so. I have even confronted him about this before, and he says that he still wants to continue our relationship. I never told him I love him because I have a feeling I will never see him again if I do. I tried to tell him once before but chickened out. I told him I cared alot about him and I miss him when he’s not around and got absolutely no response from him so I figured if I tell him how I really feel that would just make him run away and never return. Maybe I would be better off. He has never proclaimed any love for me, not even I care about you or I miss you or anything, so apparently he has no feelings for me or something would have come out by now. We have known each other for almost two years now. How could one person in a relationship feel this major connection and not the other? It doesn’t make any sense, it really felt mutual. If he has any feelings for me at all why isn’t he saying so? If he doesn’t have feelings why can’t he just say so, so I can move on. Why is he hot and cold? All I get is mixed signals from him. I give him space that doesn’t work. I pursue him, that doesn’t work either. Nothing seems to change. I’m so confused!

• Gemini Girl says:

Im a Gemini girl and has loved a Libra man for almost five years. Everytime I look at him I simply go speechless and butterflies in my stomach. Everytime I hear his name it sends shivers down to my spine. His eyes are mysterious yet reach out to my soul. Sadly we are a distance relationship and even though I can feel the chemistry bond between each other and yes he feels that way too, it’s very hard to development because we rarely see each other.
    But I do hope we get opportunities in the future. I dont think I can date any other because me Gemini is totally hunt down by the Libra man!

• Penelope says:

Can anyone tell a Libra man to give more attention to his woman, to make a real connection not just in thoughts (he does have great ideas)? Idk. Im a gemini woman since the last 2 yrs with this libra guy whse forever analysing and finding balance. When i make a suggestion he would not only not meet me even halfway he would actually sidestep me completely and do what he wanted. it somehow appeared he was missing the goal of what i was trying to do. maybe he didnt mean it but thats what it looked like. if only he had told me what his goals were or at least what he wanted to accomplish. i had no idea of what his values were. with time i learned more about him and there’s more traction on him as a person. libra man is very protective though and i was the recipient of that protectiveness. He’s very inventive though and times are interesting and not lacking in variety by any means. i am so amazed and satisfied.

• CoraDoraTora says:

yeah right! never bin so happy as with my very own libra.

• susan says:

im a Gemini Lady in love with a Libra male , i have high’s and lows he makes me feel special, then makes me feel like im a after thought , being and insecure Gemini not sure if this is a good match for me, he doesn’t talk very much at all
    and like most woman can talk for England feel sad as thought had met my Mr right can anyone help !

• Susan Kenny says:

• HisGeminiQueen says:

Sooo over a year ago, I met this guy..he was my bestfriend’s cousin-in-law, at he was quiet at first with an AMAZING smile. I was of course observant, but also talkative..idk if I caught his attention first or if he caught mines..but somewhere along the night we got engaged in a conversation. At this time we then gave up our zodiac signs and when I found out he was a Libra I instantly understood why I was so attracted to him..yes, I’ve been attracted to him since I first saw him..we never established anything, he was in a relationship and so was i..I was also getting ready to leave for basic training. After I left, those feelings got put away and I almost forgot abt em….until I got back home and I went to pay my bestfriend a visit..I didn’t kno he was there until we literally bumped into each other, and for a brief moment we locked eyes, then he started being Nell again (His nickname) and snatched my phone out of my hand and help it up in the air. (Im short and be is very tall) He loves to play these little games with me. His smile makes me melt and when I’m around him NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! We we good friends for a brief moment, he was still stuck on his ex and I was fresh out of a bad relationship..Then one day he just spilled his feelings and told me he wanted me since he first saw me and since I first told him my sign. His ex was a gemini and she broke his heart..I don’t wana be another heartbreak for him I kno for a fact that o love this man and I’m tryin to make this eternal…this Article is AMAZING it describes how i feel toward him..He asked me recently why didn’t I tell him I liked him from the start..Honestly I feel that everything happened the way it should..our chemistry grew so strong over these months and we haven’t made anything official yet..I wana move slow, I’ve had my share of bad relationships and I wana build somethin with this man. What I feel for him is special and its something that I want to unfold naturally. He told me to promise him that if he starts loving me that I will never hurt him. This is a promise I intend to keep forever. He is my LIBRA KING! and I’m his GEMINI QUEEN

• M. says:

@Clint Is it really flirting if it’s just the way we communicate? We aren’t trying to arrouse anything but feelings of friendship. We (I) can be fiercely loyal, but I have lost guys over having what I thought was an innocent conversation. I thought they’d want me to get along with their friends.

But the most appalling thing you wrote was that you could train other, like virgos. Maybe it’s just the gemini in me, but that just seems mean. Maybe virgos like being trained; I don’t know.

• N says:

I dated a Libra man for 4 years. He was the WORST boyfriend I ever had. Selfish, insecure, manipulative, lazy, immature, and a liar. He cheated on me for a year without me knowing with a girl that he would make fun of behind her back and tell everyone was ugly and fat… He also ruined every vacation we ever had, because he is filled with mean and spiteful drama… This was my worst and most disappointing match because of the betrayal. Astrology cannot fix, nor predict terrible people.

• GeminiQueen says:

I’ve been on this rocky road with my Libra boyfriend for over 2 years now and we’ve broken up and gotten back together more times than we change underwear. In the beginning I had a choice between him and a Pisces male and I chose him the Libra. Everytime we’re together its like fire, and no one I have ever dated has gotten into my head, heart and soul as much as he has. I love him to pieces; but I hate him too. Like most Libra males are described, he can be very selfish, vain, manipulating, a liar, one-sided, hypocritical; but what I admire about him is his leadership qualities, ambition, determination, charm, confidence and the best part is he is the best romantic. He has a vunerable side to him that makes my heart bleed but also he is witty enough to stand up to my verbal abuse…LOL. So he is kind of my match.

As a Gemini I like to be in control, but I cannot completely control him so that presents a challenge and I love challenges. Our relationship is not “ideal” but it works for us and we love each other dearly…

• Cain!!!! 9500 says:

I have a crush on a Libra, but he doesn’t seem interested. I don’t think I will ever get him to like me. I’ve know him since I was 7 and He’s two years older than me. When I started flirting with him…. We stopped talking for a while. We talk again like earlier. But I still don’t know. :/ I can get PLENTY of guys but I still like him. :P Help?

• Connie says:

I have been dealing with a Libra Male for 4 yrs. It’s definitely been highs AND lows! There is zero consistency. He has cheated multiple times and seems to have a rotating black women. I’ve always caught him conversing or texting one of the same women he has dealt with in the past. This relationship has always been rocky. They are users, manipulators, very unbalanced, hence the scales.

They say all the right LAME bs, calling your babe, pumpkin, etc. Very nauseating terms of endearment that are fake as hell. They hate any kind of confrontation from anyone so forget having a needed discussion. They do not express themselves emotionally whatsoever. They live in complete fantasy like nothing is happening around them. Straight weirdos.

They can be quite lazy around the home not wanting to keep things tidy. They usually have a horrible way of dressing or coordinating and outfit.. They think it looks good but it never does. They are arrogant.

They don’t come off at all as the most masculine man like say a Scorpio. They are very metrosexual so they may be considered pretty boys. Overall im sick of this one and I plan on getting out asap because everything is about them. Maybe i got a bad batch?

Oh and to the ones chasing these toads, do yourself a favor and stop because he will never come around.

• Connie says:

I’m sorry that i didn’t meant to say black women, lol , I meant “black book” of women.

• Shibamouli Lahiri says:

John Converse and Veronica Cooper (Sandra Shaw)

• CARMEN says:

TO TAMARA. LET HIM GO HE IS NOW ALL MINDS. HE DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE. GO AHEAD AND MOVE ON, FIND YOU ANOTHER MAN THAT WILL LOVE YOU AND TOUCH YOU

• sharique says:

this article says the accurate words…

• lia says:

hello, i just started going out with a libran male a day ago, we have always been close friends but after graduating from high school we started talking more and more.the thing that concerns me is that we are very different from each other, he was one of the smartest kids in my class, a musician, and involved in theather, but he is really shy and i am his first girlfriend, i actually gave him his first kiss last night. i am as you say “a social butterfly” i am friends with everyone and yes, people say i’m a flirt/tease/wtv. but i really like him and he told me that he liked me too. he left for college today and we’re trying out a kinda long distance relationship. i told him that i wanted to talk to him on the phone and he responded with a “i’m not a phone talker type of guy and i don’t want to disturb my roommates, but maybe when they’re not here, etc…” i don’t want to seem like the mean one in our relationship but i don’t know what to do! i really like him. reading your article has given me hope. but i’m also scared of loosing him.

• DJ says:

Kanye West and Kim K

• roland says:

gemini cheat its their nature worst sign for it! Aquarius are far more loyal and honest dont waste your time libra men

• Shawn says:

Hi Everybody,
    —————How are you?
    ——————————I Think And I wish you all are good. This site is Very good.
    —————I give you a sweet website for all kind of astrology problem.
    that is Zodiac Dating site.
    ——–=it is a wonderful web for astrology=———-

• beentheredonethat says:

I have dated a Libra man. We had a relationship for a year, however he ended up turning into a manipulative, controlling, insecure,psycopath. It’s very hard for a Libra man to control a strong minded Gemini female. Although they are intelectually compatible, Libra men lack in the communication department. Idk just be very leery about Libra men.