Libra Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

Famous Libra-Libra Couples:  Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins,  Carrie Fisher and Paul Simon

You would think that this combo would be tied at the hip.  People think Libras want to share everything, but, in fact, it is just the opposite.  Two Libras together need twice the space.  They may even wind up in separate bedrooms or separate wings of the house, but at least they understand that about one another.  These are two cardinal signs trying to get along with one another which means there is a question about who‘s going to lead on the dance floor.  Hopefully two heads really are better  than one and they combine resources to come up with the winning strategy.  If not, it will degenerate into a cold shoulder detante.  So there they are, lying together on the bed, each one facing outward with a big space in between.  There may be a lot of leadership between the two of them, but not always the motivation to put it into action.

How to Attract a Libra Woman as a Libra Man: You’re going to have to decide which one of you is willing to be the risk-taker.  You can’t both be calculators.  One of you has to be willing to test your theories in action.   It depends on your individual personalities (on the other parts of your chart and your personal life experiences.  Libras can lead.  They can partner up.  But they are never really comfortable “following.”  So you’ll have to reach an accord with each other as to how you will dance in tandem.  This will probably be interesting to you both because you like to talk things out.  You are both able to be exceptionally fair and detached in your judgment so that you may acually be able to arrive at a logical solution.  By that i mean that you will cordially agree which one of you is dominant and which one of you will be receptive.

How to Attract a Libra Man as a Libra Woman:   You’re going to have to decide which one of you is willing to be the risk-taker.  You can’t both be calculators.  One of you has to put a match to the flame.  It depends on your individual personalities (on the other parts of your chart and your personal life experiences).  Libras can lead.  They can partner up.  But they are never really comfortable “following.”  So you’ll have to reach an accord with each other as to how you will dance in tandem.  This will probably be interesting to you both because you like to talk things out.  You are both able to be exceptionally fair and detached in your judgment so that you may actually be able to arrive at a logical solution.  By that I mean that you will cordially agree which one of you is dominant and which one of you will be receptive.

Degree of Romance:  These two both value romance highly and are willing to invest time and energy in faithfully fulfilling its function.  They have a mutual agreement to elevate each other above all others.   The calendar of required events such as birthdays, Valentine’s Day, and major religious holidays will be observed faithfully.  An appropriate gift, beautifully wrapped, with an unusual designer gift card to accompany it is never too much trouble for this pair.  Appearances are very important as they are both heavily invested in the superficial aspects of a relationship which have a deeper meaning for Libras than for the rest of us.

Degree of Passion: Oddly enough, passion may erupt unexpectedly between these two cool cucumbers.  After a steamy rendezvous each will act shocked, exclaiming “Oh my goodness I don’t know what came over me!”  But it‘s just an act.  That’s the whole point.

Degree of Friendship: These two intend to be good friends. Both value good judgment, fairness and harmony and cultivate in themselves the qualities of a good friend.  Others may find them calculating, but motives count for a lot.  These two get an A+ for noble intentions.

Degree of Marriage: This can actually make a very fine marriage.  Each Libra is guaranteed a good mirror and sounding board.  This pair will pride themselves on their astute judgment, taking comfort in their ability to cooperate on planning and strategy.

Progression of Relationship:  This relationship progresses like a game of chess.  Each Libra is trying to force the other one to make a move so it can be assessed and then responded to in anticipation of the next move.  It’s a pleasing little game for these two thinkers, made more pleasant for each by the quality of the “opponent“ (they‘re actually collaborators).

Sex:  Sex between two Libras is a carefully orchestrated dance like the Viennese waltz.  Everything signifies something and yet means nothing.  Sometimes they get lost in the form,  thinking that something can be done correctly or incorrectly.  While this may be hilarious to other signs, it can be a genuine quandary to a Libra.  It’s nice that they understand each other.

When It’s Over: Do you remember the Spy v. Spy cartoons?  That’s what it’s like to wind down a Libra-Libra relationship.  The denouement will be just as complicated, calculated, and comprehensive as the commencement.  Everything will have to be dismantled, boxed up, labeled, and stored before either party is willing to leave the room.  This is one relationship where it might be said that it will take as long to get out of it as it took to get into it.  Librans are famous for after-thoughts.  Years later your ex-Libra partner may call you up and say, “I still don’t feel right that you got the painting we bought together in Amsterdam.  Can we figure out a way to make this work for both of us?”  YIKES!

Our Rating:   6/10

Libra Man and Sagittarius Woman
Libra Man and Capricorn Woman
Libra Man and Aquarius Woman
Libra Man and Pisces Woman

50 Responses to Libra Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

• Sasha says:

sounds boring… and it eventually became exactly that. too pragmatic, too organized, too bland.

• TB says:

a lot of this sounds familiar with my online relationship/friendship. We’re calculating our next moves. Neither of us will just get on the airplane & fly across the globe. I call it overthinking,but thats who we are. It’s funny to know pretty much why he’s doing somethings a certain way. Sadly there’s a pisces that has caught my eye…I hope this is not a dilema in the making.

• nancy says:

@TB
    Like chess players … give that PIsces a try.

• kira says:

i dont agree with this, at allll. in my relationship we push eachother with arguements to see if we love eachother more.
    we pick fights and discuss things over and over but ive never felt more compassion twards a person, the fights are annoying but the love is more magical then anything ive ever had

• kasey says:

i agree, my libra man..god..i loved him like no other. unfortauntly he had a bad drug problem..we spent more time trying to make our relationship work than actaully being togethe. we had many outside forces(parents, jail) keeping us apart and i cried and cried for him and he did for me. ive never ever loved a man like i do him, and i feel a part (maybe even a big part) of me will always love him. he can be twisted-but so can i. libra’s can be sweet and peaceful, but we hold back very much, wich can make the other one cold. yet, one of us always came back to say sorry and make up. this man changed my life. and honestly, if i could make things right i probaly would..but i would need him to actaully be here for me. i know he loved me..he tatooed my name on his arm..but his addiction was stronger. it is very true when said it will take as long as you were together to get over each other. becauuse im not completely over him. if he called me right now my hear would leap and i may even cry with emotion. it was a very magical relationship in a twisted, harmonic way.

• bryttany says:

i’m a libra myself & i went out with a libra man. It was qreat ! He was so much like me is was crazy. We talk’d everythinq out & we would fiqht but just forqet bout it & tell each other we loved each other. Everthinq was pretty…we match’d up prefectly. Still qot love for that niqqa. the only reason we broke up was cause he said he didnt like skinny qurls ? what kinda gurl he like then shit….lol.

• claudia says:

i found da true love of my life when i say we are jus alike im mean jus alike . so much to wre if he’s sick im sick if he haqs a tooth ache i have one and nither one will know i know he loves me too but he has baby mama drama in his life an wanna do da right thing by da kids but dam im tryin to let him go to c if he’s gonna come back grand ma always said “if u set someone free and he loves u truly love u he will b back”

• John Coopman says:

I’m a libra male and my remembered times with a libra female I saw for a short period of time. It started off pleasant but after a date I began picking out imperfections that I know I could never bring up so as not to cause an argument or disruption and she became way too talkative and obsessive way too soon. You might think this is just narcissistic libra garbage but even with her excessive complimenting I still couldn’t tolerate her. So we grew coldly apart in a bad fashion and it’s still very tense.

• C.Marie. says:

Okay, so right now I’m trying to get a Libran man into my life. He’s , hot and cold. He’s sweet, and also solicitous. But he can be a cold hearted jerk, “but then he’ll say your too bossy and demanding/ WTF?’ Yet oddly I can’t stay away from him. I want to see where this goes, but I’m also afraid he’ll break my heart. He says he wouldn’t kiss me or make love to me, so I’m like WTF? Are your sure you’re even Libran? But I realize he’s probably just trying to see what I’ll let him get away with. LOl.

• aney says:

am libran and in love wit a libran man. av had other r/ship but he seems like my first cos he has and does al i everwish of my dream man. problem is dat we both arent ready for comitment. we love d freedom of fulfilin ones personal purpose for livin. the hapi part is dat i love to b a single mom yet he doesnt mind helpin me b one. lol.

• libra lady spica says:

this is the best combination in the entire zodiac.

• libra lady spica says:

the article sounds terrible. It is suggesting that libras can’t make up their mind and both are too passive.
    There have been many success libra libra matches.

• Lady Libra says:

Best match in the zodiac, for sure. I have found the most amazing man in the world and it’s for real. Its been so great, it is like a dream come true. We’re alike, yet enough room to be different and it really works. He is the man for me, forever and always.

• T says:

Dated two libras, one for a short while, the other for a much longer time. I felt like we were too similar many times which proved to be annoying and boring.

• Cheyanne says:

I agree yet I don’t. It’s not as boring as it seems. I am a libra woman dating a Libra man that was an old friend. We pick and argue over some stupid things because we both want to be in control. I don’t like being told what to do and he can sometimes get very jealous and demanding. But we love eachother so much and DO analyze eachothers reactions to certain situations and stimuli. I think i’m more playful and feisty than he is, but our relationship is always something new. <3

• Mariposa says:

Met a libra man online, now talking on the phone, he says we may never meet in person even though we live close to each other, but I can’t help but feel like he’s taking his time to decide if we should and so am I. We definitely clicked from the beginning and both admitted that we like each other a lot, but are not looking for anything serious right now as we are both very cynical and waiting to see if we can fully trust first before anything happens. Excited to see where this goes, especially since I went out with a libra man for 5 years, and it was a great relationship, but didnt work out due to him being too controlling. Hope this one works out better, no reason it shouldnt since we have already talked about balance and compromise etc.

• lt says:

Best match in ENTIRE zodiac!! Doesn’t get any better than this!! The love an communication an loyalty of Libras is incomparable to any oter sign. Any when paired up, they are the BEST couple you could ever imagine.

• Sandi says:

This article is the most inaccurate description of a zodiac pair I have ever read!!! First of all, why on earth even include “How to attract a Libra man as a Libra woman” followed by “How to attract a Libra woman as a Libra man”when you’re going to include the exact same text in both paragraphs? how ridiculous, just simply say “How two Libras can come together successfully”. I’ve dated Libras often, and am currently. My Libra man & I have very passionate, explosive, heated sex all the time and have from the first night we met. We are both amazing lovers & together are out of control. This quote about sex between two libras “Everything signifies something and yet means nothing” it total CRAP, Libras are very emotional lovers, everything means something! And lying together in bed both of us facing outward? What on earth are you talking about, Libras need/crave love, attention, affection and give every bit as good as they get. Lying in bed with limbs completely intwined is more like it. YES, we like to have our space and take it in order to focus on work and other things when necessary, but NOT in the bedroom. Finally, YES Libras like to lead and are not good at following, however do not discount that we are also VERY fair people and have no problem taking turns with who take the reigns because we are willing to do such things for our partner in order to keep the balance in the relationship. Ugh, horrible article.

• Tina says:

i am a

• Tina says:

I am a libran female, and i’ve just met this libran guy. we really clicked the first time we met accidentally. in fact, we spent about 5 hrs chatting after we just bumped into eachother. we were open and talked and discussed different issues. It’s true that librans are over analytical, in fact, the thing which is bugging me is that he’s 8 yrs older than I am. I am a bit impulsive and enjoy some spice and adventure in life. I’m afraid whether he will give me my space and will manage to understand that I might need a substantial amount of days alone sometimes due to mood swings, but, then on the other hand, i think i would feel guilty for not spending enough time with him. Any advice?

• Daniel says:

Well don’t bother about age difference nor the fact of needing space. He will understand. I am a Libra man and recently I dated a drop dead gorgeous Libra woman 17 years younger after some very flirtatious interactions at the working place. However during the date she was aloof, narcissisticly talking about herself in a grandiose way. Also she backed off after any advances I would make. After that, oddly enough the flirting went on for almost two months at work. But after a lunch date and some cancelations of planned dates from her side I could only conclude she needed attention and called it a day and ignored her.

• Maria says:

Am so agreed with the previous comment . me as a female libra might ve been so compatible with Leo, Aquarius but the passionate love I had for my libra partner been sooooo damn unique. it s like we were 1 soul in two bodies and then when he is close to me, we just burst in flames. I think it was the most inaccurate description I ever read.

Sandi :

Type your comment here

• Victoria10 says:

I am a libra female. I’ve been dating a libra male, who’s also born the same day as me, on and off now for 4 months. It’s a difficult combination. When we are together, we have an amazing time. He is very sweet, caring, very lovey dovey, even feeds me food. We have amazing sex and have great conversations. The guy overthinks everything to the point that one day we are dating, another we are not. (side note: He just got a divorce) He comes across very assertive and in charge but he is also very insecure. I could be insecure too, but I don’t feel he brings the best out of me. I know he and I are just having a casual relationship. I’m not sure if Libra/Libra combination is a good match. I dated another Libra, also born the same day as me… that guy was a big jerk and a player. He would put me down all the time too. I prefer an Aquarius or Pisces!

• christine says:

i am with a libra man now. And it is nothing like this explanaation given to me. we are so much a like we basically are always caught saying or thinking the same exact thing all the time. but i do love him and we are very fair to eachother. But strictly fair not just some type of chess game!

• selina says:

Well as for my comments Il say the statement on Libra women and Libra men isn’t 70% correct I agree with Tina because im in a fast relationship with a Libra man who i adore and likewise we are soul mates for shore we met five months ago in Atlantic city on a late Thursday night he was there for an convention and i was down there for a girls night out that was suppose to be on that sat. Daytime it was so strange how we met but im glad we did he actually seemed very nice and bold and got my attention he asked me out for dinner at a fancy restaurant that same night but i didn’t go i thought it would of been to fast to go out with him so i never called him until i got back home a couple days later i called him up and he picked up fast and said i was waiting for your call l.o.l i didn’t think he would of still been interested after i stood him up but when we did finally got together and went out i was very plz. He was the prefect man i dreamed and wished for all these years he treated me in everyway like a gueen asap and respect me listened to me and shared alot of conversations that never ended we were prefect together and he’s humble handsome and didn’t have any children at that time but mow we are still together and im pregnant with his first loved child he always wanted and we live together we are happy best friends and lovers i couldn’t ask for more he’s very good to me and responsible i love him forever;-)

• jazmyne says:

i just wanted to say that being a libra and dating a libra is not as wonderful as you might think. it has its ups and downs but it is not as wonderful as you think. it is not a storybook romance either. i am a libra and am dating a libra and have been dating and engaged to him for several years. We have made dates and cancelled them and so on. It was not a good match. We sometimes did not get along. From what i have been told is that being a libra and being with a libra is like having two male cats and one female cat in the same room. thats just too funny. it will not work out. go out and find someone else who is not the same sign as you are. if you do not, you will only be someone who is constantly looking at yourself in the mirror. how much fun can that possibly be? how boring and stupid.

• Nickii The BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

well to john if it u yea its me that libra girrl n u just got game n i was not ur only one but u were mind n u wanted to much n when i was willing to give it to u u just played games n im an adult so i got crazy on u n let u c that i was not blind to ur whore ass n that u dont go playing with good girls hearts n minds like me n id bet u didnt learn ur lesson player u still messing with me i was just with u last night so u know what u did to cause me to drive u away but any way i still got u

• Jodi says:

I totally agree with Sandi #18- I am madly in love with a Libra Man and I am also a Libra- this is the very best relationship I have ever been in. He is my true soulmate. We are both romantic, extremely passionate, emotional in the bedroom and our sex life is completely off the charts- we give each other space when needed and can become completely lost in each other when we are together. We are both honest, loyal and show respect to each other. I believe this is a perfect match, well, for us anyway.

• Libra Ladylu says:

Me and my Libra man have a wonderful relationship. If we fight we get over things quickly. Very go with the flow. We Love to be in love with eachother, and we know how to have a good time together! Yea sometimes it does take us an hour to figure out what to eat but what do you expect?! Its great to have a friend and lover with have such a deep connection.

• tiptip says:

kira :

i totally agree……

• a says:

me & my bf are libras and we have been together for 9 years and we seldom fight. this is actually the first article i read that say libra with another libra are not compatible

• manitou says:

Oh man. Libra men totally suck. I have a hard time taking them seriously even as friends. They are SO femmy. I really feel like the Libran qualities are so much more attractive and lovely in a woman. It’s just a really unfortunate sign to fall into as a man.
    If you’re into pouty, snobby feminine men then go for it. But if you’re looking for a manly man, forget it. ANYTHING but a Libra man.

• anonymouslibragirl says:

I’ve never been attracted to a Libra man before, but I recently started dating one. He’s easily one of the most polite, charming, and adorable guys I’ve ever been involved with. He’s a very respectful guy, which is more than what I can say about most guys I’ve come across.

I find the whole “indecisive” thing to be somewhat true with this guy, but it’s (thankfully) not in a bad way. It’s not that he doesn’t know what to do, it’s that he comes up with too many good ideas on what to do … So we end up choosing together, which usually doesn’t take too much time! lol.

Another thing I find to be true is how important dates are to him. This is the type of guy who likes to plan and mark his calendar for special occasions … And I like that!

He may lack some spontaneity, but I’ll have to get to know him better to make that call. I love planning for the most part, but once in a while, NOT planning and seeing how things go is exciting.

• Jasmine Henderson says:

I dont quite agree with everything that was stated about the Libra/libra connection. Currently, I have a co-worker who is a male libra. I am a female libra. There’s nothing boring or bland about our work situation. We make each other laugh and we keep others laughing as well. There are times when he is serious and he always feels he is right, but I understand all of that because I am the same way. He is a thinker and is very analytical, but again, I am those things too. I think we understand each other very much, which is why we get along pretty well.

• axz says:

two librans together think a lot, about their next move i mean !! the most amazing part is going crazy together, laughing on stupid things, and still being intense with their emotions. The starting is just so exciting, at the same time parting can be worse than anything, with the feeling that it MIGHT just work back again.

• libragirl says:

I’m a libra female who has been in a relationship with a libra male for two months. This is the strongest connection I’ve ever had with someone, and I couldn’t be happier. The two of us are so similar in many ways, so we know how to attend to each other’s needs … But we’re also different enough to keep things interesting! So far, the relationship has been filled with a lot of laughs, a lot of affection, a lot of respect, and a lot of honesty. There have been no games involved in this relationship; no beating around the bush … We saw that there was some chemistry between us and we both went for it. I cannot describe how refreshing and stress-free that has been!

I will say this though: There are times when our indecisiveness comes out and we have a difficult time figuring out what to do on a date, but we always end up laughing it off and eventually deciding on something. Hahaha :)

• chelseaSEA says:

I am a libra female. Met a libra lady a few days ago. She was a friend of a friend, whom recalled meeting me once before and had all the details fresh on her noggin. She said, “I thought you were going to kiss me that night,” I replied, (mind you our two other friends were at the table with us! Was during brunch) ‘I thought about it.’ She then said, “You should have.”

That night while the four of us retired back at my house she blurted out, “I think you are my San Francisco crush, Chelsea.” I didnt know what to say, caught off-guard, i eventually just repeated casually, ‘San Francisco crush, hah.’ Truthfully i was more initially focused on another girl in our foursome, albeit not too aggressively. Now this girl caught my eye! So we cuddled on my couch and after some petting, i kissed her. She said, “yay you finally kissed me, it only took you a year and a half!!!” I just said, ‘ya, im a sloth.’

Needless to say us Libras love the details of love and love to think about love…

I have only liked one libra before and she broke my heart. It’s been two days since this new libra went back home. Will i see her again? HOpe so

• Heart Broken in Maryland says:

My libra wife and I were friends for many years. We were married almost 13 years ago and have a daughter together. I would give my life for her and I’ve always tried to treat her as a partner. I recently discovered that she was having an online affair (fantasy; infatuation). She denied it all and played it off. She is willing to throw it all away. She knows where I stand but she keeps trying to bide her time to move out of state. I recommended marriage counseling, etc. but she has already made up her mind. We have have spats in the past but our love has always been without any doubts and true. We both have neglected and taken for granted our need for physical, emotional, intimate, and spiritual love. It’s too easy to just give up but a marriage is a work in progress; ours is one that definitely worth the effort and can be made stronger/closer provided that “we” do this together. If/when she leaves, it will definitely be over for me; I would never take her back!

• Robin Sears says:

Im a Libra man and my Libra Baby Momma/ Homie/ Momma/ Sex Slave/ Enemy/ Daughter/ ETC. is everything I need and dont need. I believe a Libra-Libra relationship can either be Heaven or Hell. However you feel that day or week or at most a month. Some of you apprentice libras haven’t discovered yourself yet and would be a burdon to any sign. An unbalanced Libra is chaotic. But man-oh-man! The fairy tale shit is poppin’ with my own sign. Hell yeah, we are exactly alike. So that means Im might be metrosexual!LOL….Nah, we humble, even insecure. But at the same time know that we have no reason to be insecure. I don’t know about ya’ll other Libra men but my mind is never on earth and only another Libra understands. At 1st it was rocky because of our Libra negetive traits like insecurities covered by a superficial confidence, jealousy, indecisiveness, Libra Man seems feminine & Libra woman seems to have balls, shallowness, fear of failing others, fear of rejection, etc. Shyt, she had the same faults and since I’m 10 year her senior I get a hard on predicting her life to a tee only using my own experiences. And she thinks Im a Godsend. I might be bcuz it is never boring or predictable so what type of Libras are ya’ll. Do we even know where we gonna be in the next hour? My own life keeps split in two like Im watchin my own autobiographical movie and criticizing myself as I go. So having a bossy Libra female is just the supporting actress I need to win an oscar in my life movie………Feel Libraz?! And B4 I bounce: SHOUT-OUT TO THE BEST SIGN OF THE ZODIAC……..THE BALANCED LIBRA!

• L. says:

WOW! i like what was just said ^

unfortunately, for me, it was hell.

• has a libra mother says:

libra/libra are the no.1 marriages in any libra relationship marriage statistics (real life)
    just like catherine zeta jones and michael douglas, they understand eachother.

• Terry says:

Almost all a lie i was with my wife for about 9yrs were both libras and let me say she wasnt boring at sex or ever disagreed with me in nothing we did it 4 times a day sometimes 5 for those 9 yrs till i cheated and cheated and cheated. I decided to leave her for someone younger big mistake. Libras are known for after thoughts but in my example its never being able to decide if to go back or not. And also were always trying to make the other person happy which might br the reason i dont want to brake this little girls heart by girl i mean 22 im 26

• sagox says:

to TERRY…

you are only 26- and you have been married for 9 years- .. when did you get married?? at the age of 16???

libras and lies.. uff

• Justin says:

It’s crazy how you could be experiencing all kinds of unexplained things going on in a relationship and then come to a site like this, read a few paragraphs, and TOTALLY realize why people act the way they do. Just incredible if you ask me. I’ve been a huge supporter of Zodiac Sign Compatibility for a very long time. It’s gota be the best way to find a great match for your lovelife, hands down!

• mike dee says:

nice

• Rhea says:

this isnot such a good combo.libra woman is quite superficiakl and simpleminded. i should know that ima libra man dating a libra woman for two and a half yrs.

• brina says:

OMG, I am libra woman and have dated two libra men previously. Both were incredibly charming and sex was off the charts. One cheated, one did not. Ironically, even after the one cheated I was still friends with him (which I wouldn’t even consider with any other sign); this being the fact that he saved my life once, and well, that’s a whole ‘nother story lol. I am currently just starting to see another one of those irresistable Libran men (uh oh) and yes, it is totally the chess game! I am finding him soooo intriguing and I know he feels the same way, although he is cool as a cucumber and I can be also as I am an independent female who needs he space at times lol. But at times I feel we play “cat and mouse” with each other, hence, the chess game.

• Libra relationship says:

“People think Libras want to share everything, but, in fact, it is just the opposite. Two Libras together need twice the space. They may even wind up in separate bedrooms or separate wings of the house, but at least they understand that about one another.” -quoted

Libras do need twice the SPACE. they like having their own bedroom or separate quarters. They dont like clingy either.
    which is interesting.

I noticed this in my relatives. They dont like too much hugging, cuddling or have it all night long. they are repulsed by that, and i dont understand why.

• Libra relationship says:

i forgot to mention that they do have noble intentions, however, painful it is for them. A+ indeed.

Never met a bad Libra, they are really kind people.

but after researching there are bad, evil ones out there too (serial killers), but something happened to them, so one would have to look up the “cause” of it. but in real life, many are very good people with good intentions. Nothing malicious.

• Libra relationship says:

also, since they do have noble intentions, it is, if you dig closer, not minding their own business, and are being very nosey. But I guess they do it because they have to “KNOW” and understand, they dont understand so they must know why things “tick” and why things are the way they are. They are not feely types, not like water signs. water signs, especially dominant water just understand how things tick and dont need to ask too many questions or try and mind other people’s business. while a water sign with dominant air/fire is more the strategist and go-getter and gets easily angry, upset and jealous of other people’s fortunes too obviously. It “sticks” out like a sore thumb, but this is only my personal experience, not saying everyone is like that.