Virgo Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Libra Couples:  Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith

It is such a relief when these two find each other.  In a world of over-statement, indulgence and superfluity, her are two humble, plain-spoken people with integrity who value rationality and balance.  It is not surprising that they glom on to each other right away and never let go.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Libra Man:  Nothing could be easier.  One whiff of your beautiful manners, superb planning, soothing charm and social skills, and she will beg for more.  It will be such a relief for her to be so well cared for with none of the excesses she finds troublesome.  This is a lady who is upset by the large proportions they serve at the restaurant because they are so wasteful and inefficient.  Imagine how stressed she is assessing the world at large.  You, Mr. Libra, represent a pocket of fantasy, a calm space in a chaotic, messed-up reality.  The fact that you are logical is magic to her.  Bring it on!

How to Attract a Libra Man as a Virgo Woman:   Virgo women are among the most desirable of the zodiac, so it’s usually just a matter of your picking someone out of a lineup.  You can signal your interest by respectfully paying attention to him — as you are inclined to do — while indicating in some way that he’s a notch above.  Let’s suppose, for example, he texts you the day after you meet.  Text back “I’m in a meeting and I usually don’t interrupt my meetings to text but considering it’s you, I’m making an exception.”

Degree of Romance:  There’s such a soft, private side to this relationship that it’s a unique type of romanticism.  It is better left hinted at than stated.  Suffice it to say these two will find common ground for courtship and intimacy that will be very beautiful and charming though not conventional.  Hopefully these two will recognize their relationship for how precious it really is.

Degree of Passion: Passion does not appeal to either Virgo or Libra.  It’s messy and wastes energy.

Degree of Friendship:  There is so much mutual respect between the two of you that it can easily pass as a friendship, but neither one of you is inclined to do keep it at that level.  Each of you wants to make the other one very special because, of all the signs, you are the two most likely to treat everyone exactly the same as a matter of principle.

Degree of Marriage:   If the right Libra man finds the right Virgo woman, it is a match made in heaven.  You can count on a peaceful, harmonious and gentle relationsh9ip, predictable but not boring, with engaging intellectual content.  You will talk about some very worthwhile things and probably be exemplars in the community.  You will be known for your good advice to others; your children will be mannerly and well-behaved,  model-citizens for the 21dst century; and you will probably even manage to always live within your budget.

Progression of Relationship:  Tiny but sure steps on the path to fulfillment here, bite-sized pieces of heaven.  All parts converging to make a whole.  If this sounds Zen, it is.

Sex:  Sex is a particularly private affair between these two.  The guidelines and parameters will be worked out with great mutual respect and a spiritual content lacking in most couples’ negotiations.  You both have so much integrity and are able to put your whole self into the act, that it takes on the characteristic of ritual and is especially fulfilling.  It will definitely be quality, not quantity.

When It’s Over: If it becomes necessary to unwind, you will cooperate as beautifully on that as you do on everything else.  You will end it peacefully, honor it always, and cherish it totally, even if it becomes necessary to move on.

Our Rating:   10/10

Libra Man and Sagittarius Woman
Libra Man and Capricorn Woman
Libra Man and Aquarius Woman
Libra Man and Pisces Woman

79 Responses to Virgo Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

• Jessica lopez says:

So to speak~*~ later when i least expected it, he payed me back with my bestfriend, since then we have been on again off again,and i think hes too indecisive and never expresses himself~*~ i love him with all my heart and he seems to think im a joke

• Jessica lopez says:

Continuing from previous messages, his charm,intellegiance,and sensitive nature is what keeps me coming back for more~*~ how can i learn to except our difference in personalities,and yet so similar in our emotions and independant natures

• Miss Virgo =) says:

This one is tough to say…

For the libra’s I’ve dated, it has been a lovely time but they have this clingy, undecisive side to them. As a virgo, I think it is save to say that these aren’t things we can easily over look.

Our downtimes are crusial to our emotional well beings. I don’t think they get that. They say they do but then every other day they are asking if I’m over it yet? Lol

When I go into my little hibernation time, I come out when I am ready Haha

But overall, I agree this is a great match <3

• Raey says:

I disagaree. I am a virgo woman and dated a libra man. I will say it was great at first we had immediate chemistry. But He lied alot and 99 percent of the time it was for no good reason at all. He was very smothering. Overall I wanted him to be the man and I tried giving him all the opportunities to step up but he never did. I felt like he was a push over and if I really wanted to I could walk all over him but being a virgo woman I ended up taking control of the relationship because he wasnt dominant enough for me. When I decided that I just needed a little break (me time) he started smothering me and drove me away and as bad as it made me feel I had to literally hurt his feeling just for him to realize that I didnt want to be with him. He would lie and ask me to come with him to go shopping for our son and I would show up to him planning a dinner but now that he finally understands that I dont want him. It like he wants to get even with me or something. He does everything to try to hurt me and get under my skin if its not going to mess up my day then thats not something he wants to do. Like he is at war with me.

• Eddy23 says:

This is the only site out of the others that makes me feel like i have a chance.. Thanks

• B says:

Libra male here, have a little insight.
    i have met a virgo woman that has stolen my heart. After the fact that i had promised myself to never date another!
    I was with a virgo woman for 3 years, it was by far , the most intense , terrible , awful relationship i ever had the pleasure of being in.
    we were fighting about nothingness literally the 3rd time we hung out.
    we had awesome passion at first, but after the relationship got serious, all , i mean ALL the passion drained away.
    maybe made love once or twice a month, and being a libra,…well…
    so ive been single for a few years and have dated many women of all astrological signs.
    but never had a connection, a real connection.
    i have met a Virgo ..again….and it is by far one of the most amazing relationships ive ever had.
    passion, connection, it blows me away. but i have been “researching” because i want to make sure i keep her around, for a long time,.
    first my piece of advice for libra men….dont trip!!! there is a lot of these facts on these sites that are true, virgo women will feel cold a lot of the time…dont let it mess with you !!!
    hold back on the PDA’s , i sneak a lot in still, lol, but respect the fact she is not into you all over her all the time.
    i never write comments on these blogs but i can feel the REALNESS in her, and i know i love her….

• hopeless crush says:

i have not dated a libra man before, but recently met a libra male that has made it hard for me to stop thinking about. his birthday is 5 days after mine and is 5 years older than me. the problem is i am in a commited relationship and the libra man is going through a seperation with his wife, oh ya and not to mention he currently works with my boyfriend. i have no idea if this libra man likes me but he really makes my heart pitter patter….

• Paola Johnson says:

I can totally agree with this, I’m a virgo woman and I’ve been dating a libra man and I’ve never felt happier in my life. I can say he’s truly mu other half an we have this bond which is unbelievable and this connection when were together that brings us back for more. Everytime I’m with him its like everything is right.

• DreamsLoveBones says:

This is COMPLETELY incorrect in the case ive witnessed. My mother is a Virgo and my father is a Libra, their relationship is ALL but peaceful and harmonious. My sisters and i were very well-manned and behaved growing up(were between 19 and 23) but thats mostly because we feared them. When they first started dating they were very happy together and theyve been married for more than 15 years but they’re not happy at all, they have consistent money problems and they’re beyond boring my mom always wants to travel and have fun and make friends but my dad isnt into any of that. And its ended before, they’d gotten a divorce (obviously they’re re-married now) all im goin to say is it was ugly . . VERY ugly.

• Tabitha says:

perfectionist i am not though as a virgo im accused (as most of my tribe are) most of the time. but i definitely can speak my mind and need no other to do that. we were in college and almost about o graduate when i met this handsome easygoing hunk heh, libra, popular as hell ..so popular i wundered where i would stand. did he even notice me? sure he did and it was al purty an i was blushin. then there was this lousy ol’ coach who insited on getin tween me and him and talked out of turn. i have a tongue in me ‘ead i dont need no help and fore i cud say somethin my dude hung up on me. whaat! my heh sounded poorly i could tell n i was goin to ask im somethin comforting fore this ol chap got in the way. them ol folks shud jus shet ther mouths an let us yung uns get things goin when they is goin. dont need no help thank ye. sent me man into a tailspin an then sum o lawd hav mercy. but we is all happy and in comfort now thanks to the good lords good sense he be givin to my man an me. we been married now for a good eleven years and two babies in tow. praise be.

• tru virgo says:

I’m a Virgo female in love with a Libra man our relation has been goin on for 3yrs n counting we have one child together …. Us together is a joy friends n family love comin over were always the center of attention with our playful arguments definitely me Virgo with my picky n critical attitude but my Libra man just roll with the punches.. he’s the calm n rational side of me he’s very intelligent (convos between us goes frm 0 to 100 he teach me something new everyday) when I’m in my little world for alone time he just sticks his head in to make sure I’m okay n he’s waiting when I get-out he’s the love of my life my bestfriend … It’s not all flowers n sunshine we do have our days with me Virgo being very strong willed n him a natural leader its sometimes hard to maintain balance but Libra very Indecisive n virgo straight forward usually wins …but cab never replace my Libra male u’ll never find another

• Virgin Virgo says:

I love this one it is so true! Im a virgo women married to my libra husband for 5 years! In life we work great together bills, children, social! We have mutual goals and a great amount of trust! I trust him completely! But when we get into it, its ugly (big blow outs) but in the end I always get my way! The only thing I would improve is our sex life he’s happ
    y and Im happy for that but lets just say I could be a tad bit happier!

• Upset Virgo says:

Recently i broke up with my Libra bf who left me for an aquarius girl. He was too sweet but at the end of the relationship he said he could not tolerate me. He cheated on me too. He loved another girl when he was already with me. Our relationship was a long distance relationship. I know if he gave me another chance I can make him happy. Virgo women are very determined and loyal. I loved him with all my heart and he just went to someone better. I still could not let go of him. Aquarius girls are really very b***chy. She confessed to him and he got attracted to her. Libra and Aqua girl make the best couples. hmmmm

• MOrpheus says:

I am a Libran man. (13 Oct) and I fell in love with a Virgo woman(15 Sep).
    Don’t quite remember why I fell in love, however I vaguely remember when I first heard her voice.
    It was in a chemistry lab …even remember the smell there (sigh).
    One of the most sweetest voice I have ever heard in my life. (one of Virgo traits, and ofcourse was the best thing about her. I used to forget the entire world when I used to have a chat with her)
    Sadly we are no more together ..
    We started out as friends, and I ended up falling in love with her.
    After a couple of years post college, we drifted apart and she started hiding things from me.
    There were a few people who did poison things between us …. yet I believed that the love I had for us is true… and kept false hopes.
    There was a jealousy streak within me which made matters worse.
    I became impulsive and she went on hiding stuff from me… finally we drifted apart.
    It was a see saw relation, I got mad at her since we werent progressing much and called her a hypocrite for not being true to me….sort of last nail in coffin.
    I did try to call her, however our ego’s came in the way.
    I loved her too much to see her suffer because of me.
    She said she cannot get back to me because she wont have any self respect. She did not admit that she did not put much effort between what we had.
    I thought over it a lot, then I realised that love is above self respect and I was willing to give a chance while she was hurt over what I had said in anger.
    So I gave up on her since she already did give up on me.
    I was hurt bad, I think so was she.
    3 years later she called up to apologise for her behaviour towards me. I did not begrudge her. I was engaged and soon going to marry some one else.
    I silently mailed her that I am getting married.
    Its been 4.5 years in my marriage I still have a faint echo of her voice from the past.

One thing what Nancy forgot to mention that the break-up for Libra is very difficult and takes years to mend. Other Librans tend to just go crazy.
    Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you have never met
    I still believe if what I have is true love, she will come back to me one day.

@Nancy you did gave me teary eyes when you gave 10/10. However the cavet was if it is the right Libra finds the right Virgo :)

Bitter sweet memories, that is all I am taking with me.

• mimi says:

so if i like this boy i have to be his friend first. u know how long i been in the friend zone with him. we never went out. i need more info about this. this is my third guy i like i dont want to ruin it. and he is very cute.

• mimi says:

thank i his girlfriend. this is a good site…………………….
    :-)

• Tia says:

oh well Libra, what can i say about him, i enjoyed reading this. my first crush was a libra, and there on after i have attracted quite a few libra men. i am a virgo but my venus is in libra, so perhaps there are some overlaps there with how we express ourselves. like me, i don’t find Libra men to be brash or crude or always using profanity like i hear so many doing these days. He’s often that well dressed fellow with the name brand jeans on and a nice pair of shoes on. never sloppy. He has taste, he may even be refined.

my thing with Libra is this, I feel LIbra does what is ultimately best for Libra. nothign wrong with that of course unless your’e in love with one. if that job takes him overseas, he is going. somehow the tie that binds never binds quite tight enough with these fellows at least for me.

Libra men may well believe in passionate, edifying love that dreams are built on, but it doesnt’ seem that way. LIbra is often too busy building his own life to really include you in it. and Virgo girls, you do have to speak up with a Libra man, sometimes we Virgo women are so dead set on not nagging someone and going with the flow that our needs are overlooked.. and then we resent it. it’s not that he doesnt love you or doesn’t care, bu t he’s just so preoccupied w things. He is also not a complainer, this isnt the type of guy that will be borrowing money , he wil get up and work for it, he has his pride and he is fair all in all. overall, libra man for me at least? a little hard to figure out. not quite sure its the kind of love that could really satisfy my soul .

• Kari says:

I’m in love with a Libran man, he’s amazing and we have fun. He is very respectful. I haven’t had much issues. I really love this website cause it makes me feel like we do have a chance, a good one. Most sites dissagree.

• Pingback: Virgo Woman and Libra Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Libra Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Confused Virgo... says:

Well, as far as I read, what all this says sorta wraps up me and my Libra’s relationship.
    I’ve known him for over three years, and it’s been a rollercoaster of fights, love, friendship, sex……
    He told me he loves me but he’s so hot and cold… there are other girls, but he keeps coming back to me.
    I truly care about him and he’ll always hold a special place in my heart but i don’t know what to do.
    When I’m upset and want to leave, he begs me not to go. He says I’m his best friend.
    He made me cry once, and I left him a voicemail (crying). He called back immediately and was devastated at what he did.
    He’s my best friend though…. and yes, sometimes we get intamate, i don’t know what’s in our future…
    He drives me crazy with his teasing, flirting with others, just being HIM. But I love him…
    What do I do to just get him to understand we aren’t a game? (he knows but… you know?)

• Confused Virgo... says:

And then he says I drive him crazy. That I’m beautiful, and special, and smart, and just someone he doesn’t want to lose…. But there are GIRLS!!!! I mean, am I just another one, or can he not control his hormones??
    Is he scared to commit, or…?
    He isn’t an affectionate person… but he’s passionate. When he has something sweet to say, (and it isn’t oftne), he just almost brings me to tears with happiness and I love love him so much and I don’t know what do to get him to understand I.. I just love him so much and I want nothing but the best for him.
    He’s been hurt so bad…. he won’t open up, and I just want to be there for him.
    Ha, he’s probaly gonna be livid when when he sees this :)

• B+C=A says:

We bumped into each other at a party about five months ago. He was gorgeous baby faced, charming, kind,… I found every pleasent features in him at first sight and went along with him. We had a couple of very sensual nights together.
    Unfortunately this great crush brought out a stupid childish self of of me too soon and he was not in a period where I could merge into his world also, I guess. So, I lost him for good.
    I’ve seen him a few times since then which has been very difficult. I try but I can’t get over our (sadly) brief encounter because I never felt this natural, easy, and kind of meditative when I was with him, with anybody else…

• Anon says:

I met my Libra friend’s girlfriend for the first time and she definitely seemed like she was wearing the pants in the relationship. I’ve never seen him act so submissive, I would almost think it’s cute if she wasn’t barking orders at him or guilt tripping him into not doing something as simple as walking to the bathroom with her. Unbelievable! I don’t know how this relationship would be a 10/10 but of course I should not judge, I’m just worried for him because he’s very insecure after he broke up with his former girlfriend of 4 years bc she cheated on him. I decided to do some research on this new girlfriend and turns out she’s a Virgo! I was surprised because most of my best friends are Virgos and they are usually very friendly, sweet, funny, and I never want them to shut up like I wanted her to lol–poor lady was complaining about EVERYTHING she could find to complain about. Her opinions were being shoved down my throat basically, if I so much as had a different opinion, she would purse her lips and refuse to talk until another topic was brought up. Most of my Virgo girlfriends and I agree to disagree and laugh it off–this one was a little scary. I almost thought she was either a Scorpio, Leo, or an Aries because she seemed to know exactly how she felt about something and she was strongly for it or against it. I wish them both well, but I don’t think this match deserves a 10/10

• Naomi says:

Yes it was truly great when we met for the first time. He had a great sense of humor. I got along so well with him that I couldn’t believe it. He used to finish my sentences and we looked well-matched too as a couple. We had similar interests and what really drifted us apart was the fact that he couldn’t make up his mind about his career choice. He didn’t kiss too well either, I guess that’s not so important if allelse is in sync but somehow at the time I remember being very disappointed. I guess its the age- we were in college and had high hopes for ourselves. We were together for a couple of years and though he tried very hard to keep in touch with me I somehow wasn’t very keen about it. My work had started picking up too and that put paid to everything. No regrets because we ended it on a good note. I met another libra guy recently and I hope hes not a bad kisser too!

• Beddbuge says:

I am a virgo woman seeing a libra man for last three months. Virgos are called perfectionists but actually takes lot hard work genuine love to get knowledge, value rating of facts n knowledge, context. no such thing as perfection every Virgo knows that and looks substantively at releationship, papser. relationship content must good and integrity most important. Then name Vanderrbilt or Vanderwoos. Libra man liked Vanderwoos as first name for some reason and his mother said ok. I know what I like. I also know value of name and value of person and want both but looking at person all the time! If person named superduper and yet full of ..it I will catch. This is 100 times better than school crush Andrew who got away with being called Jessica for years. Andrew/Jessica is a complete mess I still spot him at the grocery store and he amazes me with his messiness. knowledge is must and difficult, fighting easy. pick your battles is something stupid person does not do they fight everyone everything everywhere all the time. no ending. headache for everyone. Ex- bf Taurus was dominance fightercock (rooster likes fighting in market) loud and failed fifth grade twice. He was apprentice carpenter, unemployed no dole living off everyone else, roaming. idle mind is devils’ workshop my grandma said. ex got family, me, him into headaches several times. hoping improvement and helping him always but no good no light after tunnel. his mom says he’s great!! He constantly wasted time, cant answer simple things, unclear, asking stupid saying stupid loudly looking bigshot. He told whole family, me, cousins we should see each other more often because he did not get something. Everybody knows he’s stupid and all about himself. My ex not busy, not knowing where the rusted saw was yes does not know how to use electric saw cannot use power tools and living in 19th century. In life always some people talk lot, do little, no room for improvement.

• mayen says:

We are having good time with my libra man!!

• cyndee says:

I’ve been in a committed relationship with a Libra for going on five years now and there’s been a lot of ups and downs but it has by far been the most amazing experience and I wouldn’t trade him for the world. Idk maybe I just got lucky!

• Vicky says:

Hello I am a virgo woman who interested in libra man I have never date a libra man I have a friend I never met him yet we only talk on social media or text messages he always want to meet up but I always find excuses I guess I am afraid because I have a hard of hearing what if the attraction fade away or anything I like hik he seem sweet and seembto not give up he been on my line more than a years he tell me things I would to hear it almost like he can understand me it just crazy I really don’t trust men I have a trust issues I just don’t know what to do and how I know it not all an act I remember eariler this year I seen him for the first time when I was in passenger seat riding with my friend idk if that was a sign because he been on my line everytime I turn him down or reject him he ‘s like I still got love for you lol …feel free to give an advice