Gemini Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Pisces Couple: Martha and George Washington

These two are friendly and talkative. Each of them has an interesting take on reality, and both love to gossip. Their first date might be spent talking for four hours straight. That’s not so unusual for a new couple, but unlike other pairs, these two focus on others’ foibles and delights rather than the personal details of their own lives.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Pisces Man: Gemini women are among the most desirable in the zodiac. You may have to take some time circling around her. As you wait to catch her attention, try to figure out the things that please her. Hopefully you’ll encounter her in an environment where that’s possible, such as the workplace. She loves a sense of humor and someone who can take the conversational ball and run with it. If you can, be up to date and trendy in your selection of topics. Do not ask her anything personal. Stay focused on other people.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Gemini Woman: You are lucky here because Pisces men are naturally fascinated by Gemini women. All things being equal all you need to do is cross his path and he’ll at least notice you. When he asks you out, don’t burden him with your problems. It’s okay to talk a lot, but not about “downers,” such as an unhappy job or your sick kid. He is looking for someone to help him straighten out his life, and he wants some indication that you will be able to do that.

Degree of Romance: This can be a pleasantly romantic relationship based on a subtle, intellectual courtship style. Expect genuine bon mots. Together these two will discover new places, people, and things which fire the romance nicely. Both parties are turned on by novelties.

Degree of Passion: Passion is not the prize here as it is for fires signs. This combination involves an air sign and a water sign, each of which is also mutable or changeable energy. The emphasis is on communication rather than physical and emotional entanglements. If Pisces can learn to lighten up a little bit in expectations regarding lovemaking, he can enjoy her willingness to experiment. Geminis have a way of making you feel young again, a real plus for the sometimes world-weary fish.

Degree of Friendship: These two can be great friends. No doubt about it. Pisces is generally quite amused by the Gemini, and she enjoys playing to an appreciative audience. Neither one is trying to “win” an argument or be right in the conversation. Rather they enjoy the act of communicating, the sheer pleasure of comparing and contrasting their views. This is a lot to have in common and a good basis for friendship.

Degree of Marriage: This can be a pretty good combination for marriage. Each of them will focus on having an interesting life with lots of socializing, drawing others into their network. They have an ability to speak freely with one another, even about those things others might find difficult, such as sex and money. Neither sign likes to argue, so conversations can be amazingly constructive. If problem solving is a big part of the marriage contract, these two are way ahead of the game.

Progression of Relationship: Gemini will need to be the pacesetter in this relationship. Although the Pisces man is fascinated by her, he’s a born procrastinator (and a little drifty, too). There is a scene in King Kong where the captive female tap dances to get the great ape’s attention. The Gemini lady in this relationship better have some tricks like this up her sleeve to keep the relationship moving forward.

Sex: Sex is important as a form of communication. That’s how it will be looked at by these two. The bedroom is more likely to be a place of conversation, entertainment, and family engagement than a setting for love making. At night, it might be more natural for this couple to talk about their day than to think about beginning foreplay. But eventually sex dispels the nervous energy built up between them.

When It’s Over: You’ll know it’s over when the Pisces man gets depressed and stops talking for days on end or refuses to get out of bed. Then the Gemini woman will have to take control, have a conversation, and set the record straight. Pisces is very plaint and rarely fights for anything. So, basically, when she says it’s over, it’s over.

More on Gemini Women

Pisces Man and Sagittarius Woman
Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

89 Responses to Gemini Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Gemini83 says:

I am a Gemini woman and my love is a Pisces man, and although there is more involved in the relationship between the two than is said here, this is the most accurate, realistic compatibility read I’ve ever come across! I’ve practically read them all!!! Nice!

• gem says:

Im a gemini woman and my ex is a pisces we were together for three years. this is completely bang on! right up to the break up!

• Gemgal says:

I agree with all except for the rating. I would put 10/10 not to say 9/10 minimum. Why only 5/10?

• Caty says:

Im a Gemini woman dating a Pisces man. we’vebeen together for a while now. Our relationship is going very well. We understand each other. I think people shouldn’t listen to these thingsbecause not everything it says is true. We took the time to understand one another so neither of us is confused nor fustrated withone another.
    I love him and he loves me. <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D

• Gemini18 says:

I love two pisces men. One is my partner and the other is my crush who doesn’t know about it. Many things spoken here are true to the core. But the pisces man I am with is very romantic, sensitive and his temper is notoriously higher than mine. He is also very shy and introvert making it monotonous for me. Otherwise he is very gentle and soft. The best thing I can do is to give him space when he is pissed off and stay away from him until he sleeps over it.

• Betsy says:

WHOOP WHOOP! I am a gemini woman of course and my relationship with my Pisces man is electrifying! So the only thing I disagree with is the “Degree of Passion.” But I would definitely give this article a rating of 9/10 at least because it’s like 99% accurate for me and there are a lot of variables covered in this discussion. Thanks Nancy for this, you’ve opened my eyes to some things that can help make my relationship stronger. :)

• Lady says:

I am in love with my pisces man and what is said about pisces men is true. I believe relationships between two is not just dictated by the sun sign but there is a lot more than what is said here. I am happy with my man and I think I have found true love!!!

• Wow i get to be a first . says:

ok im willing to admit that alot of this does sound accurate cuz im a Pisces man dating a Gemini woman but the way its lookin as much as i love her and she says she loves me i may be the one to brake it off for the safety of our friendship cuz evn tho she is a outstanding lover i do feel bouts of depression with her when it gets quiet and i dont know why im guessing its my constant distrust in her and as much as that sounds like my problem. id rather save her as a friend now after four months of dating and three years of friendship i got a better chance of having a good friend than a trusting relationship.

• wow i get to b a first. says:

this is gonna hurt so much i know it.

• Fish says:

@Wow I know how you feel, I’m a Pisces man too. Me and my girlfriend (Gemini woman) are in a relationship for 2 months now. I’m often depressed by the way she socialize to people. But yeah, I have to trust her so this relationship will last.

• gaga says:

hey! @ wow Im a gemini girl and im saying DONT DO IT!!! dont take it back into the friendship zone…especially if things got physical between you two. she WILL hold it against you and think that you gave up too early..so either way any chance at friendship will be ruined..i think if you have strong feelings for her..you should stick it out dude

• Pisces Girl says:

This is a match made in Hell! I’m a Pisces and the Gemini girl that I care about so much has put me me through HELL!!!! (as I have done to her)– I long to be with a Cancer! Unless this Gemini smartens up and realizes shes about to loose me forever!

• dimitri says:

i m pisces she is gemini for what its worth and we recently had our 6 month anniversary. in my dreams she was this fascinating woman who balanced exactly right her independence and the love and attention i wanted to get from her.
    But i have to be honest with myself that my dream woman was based on my needs as much as my fears. my fears of betrayal have carefully built this model of perfect woman who would convince me that she loves me, that she will never leave me and will give me her support everytime i need it and all these without me even asking for it etc.
    when i realized how paranoid and conflicting in its own principles my dream was , we talked about it and she quoted a jennifer aniston movie “i want you to want to do the dishes”
    i told her i m like a dog running behind cars.i dont know what to do with them when they stop. i don’t have a clue what real love is like or about and i never was as involved in any previous relationships.

i wont say we resolved the issues as we both dont believe in quick solutions. but there is one thing you can start doing for yourself.

Our problems started from our insecurities. she fears that i will try to control her, i fear that she will take me for granted and if any of you relate to this dynamic i can only advise you this:
    dont keep these thoughts to yourself,dont expect her or him to “want to do the dishes” and dont endulge to your self destructive thoughts (part of which is indeed based on the horoscope predictions), cause they dont allow you to see what an amazing person you have next to you. if you find which your deepest fears are and manage to see beyond them, no matter what your zodiac sign or compatibility is, you ll realize that by trying to control your partner you are only pushing him/her away.same thing happens if you consider your freedom more precious than your partners happiness. you need to balance your mood in a way that you wont feel that you constantly put your relationship or your freedom to the test.
    just accept that we all need space and freedom and the feeling that someone loves us no matter what we do. if you know that, and you recognize the same needs to your partner you dont have to do anything to confirm the opposite.

• tpkl says:
  • J says:

I am a Gemini woman in love with pisces man. We ve been together since three months.
    I am nt feeling happy alth i ve feelings for him and believe we ve great attraction. But sometimes i feel we talk diff languages and we cn’t understand each others, he doesn’t provide my needs and expectations. And seem lazy and careless to initiate meeting,calling etc.alth he says he loves me much and wnna even propose soon. Every time i think of ending the relation i get too emotional and can’t get away.

• J says:

I am not sure if he is a too practical person,cold or he doesn’t care or love me enough. As i used to hear pisces man are soo romantic it’s my first time to go in relation with one of them.

• hahahaah says:

Katie Price and Peter Andre were Pisces-Gemini as well. Look how that ended up :/
    Dunno about myself i dated a pisces and he cheated on me but i guess i wasn’t the easiest to live with. I regret that. I think i need to make compromises and so does the pisces man. I loved him alot. I need to be more sensetive.

• Anna says:

I’m a gemini woman and me and my Pisces boyfriend have been together for almost a year. This is an accurate posting for our relationship. What’s really interesting is that we’ve never fought or had any relationship problems ever. We completely understand each other and we’re in a healthy and amazing relationship. Everyone thinks that a Pisces-Gemini love relationship is going to end bad, or are very different, but I don’t feel that way at all. 8/10 <3

• Gemjune6 says:

@J I’m going through the same thing with my pisces guy. As a gemini female I am very sensitive and often hurt by the fact that my pisces lover won’t call or text for days on end and then pops up as if he never shut himself off from me. We have been dating for 6 months now and my feelings for him are sooo strong and believe that I love him. He told me that he doesn’t even know what love is or even how to express it but, I can tell by the way we make love and the way he holds me that he cares. But in the back of my mind I’m wondering will that ever be enough??
    My family thinks I’m crazy and I’m too young to assume this. I’m 19 and he’s 20 but since we met the connection is insane and I can see myself with him for a very long time. I don’t want to give up on him….idk what to do.

• CanGem says:

@ J and #20 I know how you two feel especially how the pisces guy won’t call or text for days! It’s so annoying and unstable. I sometimes just want to drop him as a lover in all because I feel that he toys with my emotions or he’s just going through something and won’t let me in on it. It’s emotionally draining, but I’ve learned to just get use to it. He does have such a gentle touch and the way he holds/loves me is a different story. I just don’t understand him, it’s all too confusing. My moon is in Gemini and Sun in Cancer…though I have a lot of Gemini traits. I’m not getting much from this ‘relationship’ so I think I’m just going to move on.

• amanda h says:

This was soo right its freaky I’m a gemini woman and I went to meet a pisces man and the first date we sat in the hot tub and talked for hours and I just looked at this today and its said the first date we would usually talk for hours how freaky!!!! love it!!!!!!

• Fish says:

Hey guys I’m back! BTW I’m a Pisces man. I just want to let you guys know that me and my Gemini girlfriend have been together for 8 months now. I posted here before, the first 4 months was a disaster(yes it was hell!) for us, but we manage to get through it. There is a lot of outside forces(people) that wants to ruin our relationship. These people are my friends, my family friends and her friends.. :( . We almost end up breaking up that time but we sticked together and fought for our love. We ignored this stupid people and by the end they got tired of talking shit. They can all disappear, but not her. She’s the most precious one to me. She’s my life, my universe, my bestfriend and my lover. I know its sounds corny :P . Hmm right now we have a little fights but we always talked about it and fix the problem right away. Pisces guys, if you have problems with your gemini girlfriend dont hide it. Talk about it cause it will only hurt you much if you keep it. We pisces man are sensitive and gemini woman has a sharp tongue, haha! But its all good. Thats what I like about her. She’s a straight forward person, I have same interest with her, we never had a dull moment, etc. lots of stuffs :D . All in all I’m satisfied and contented of what I have now. I will never look for someone else, cause I found my dream girl. :) Hope you guys find the right one too. Oh and don’t believe too much of astrology. All people are unique in many ways. No matter what your zodiac sign is. If you really want to to make you’re relationship last long and you really love this person, two of you should work together to make a strong relationship. Good luck to you guys! See ya!

• reyes says:

im a gemini woman in love with a pisces man we speak diff lang. but have a deep love for each other that nobody else understands. we’re both shy when we’re around alot of people but when we’re alone everything changes. we’ve been talking for almost two years now. i love him so much :)

• merri says:

Hey guys. I’m a gemini woman and my man is a pisces. We have been together for 4yrs which says a lot…I agree don’t believe all the astrology stuff u here. Becuz when we first got together and read that our signs a arnt really compatible really discouraged me. But I love this man opieces!lol BUT……. there are some things that bother me:laziness, lack of communication,I miss the affection he use to show, and has a pretty bad temper. On the goodside everything in this article was pretty accurate. I rememeber the first day we me we talkd for 6hours st8:whew that was a lot of talking but I enjoyed it! Good luck guys with ur relationships!

• Topher says:

Hi, I am a pisces man and met an amazing gemini woman about two weeks ago. Yeap, I am totally falling for her. We had our first date at a coffee shop and started talking and talking, serious and goofy stuff.. then went to a restaurant for dinner.. more talking and laughing.. first date: 7 hours of non-stop amazing communication and great chemistry. Second date, pub, dancing. Great FUN, I couldn’t be happier and she was just as described, so cute and hot for me that I had one of the best nights I remember. Passion.. well.. not gonna make a lot of comments, LOL, but we started making out so naturally, so intensely, like old lovers, but with that teen-like kind of passion (we both are in our 30′s). I know we are only starting, but we are happy when together, and yes, I know she needs a bit more of space than I do ( I would love to have her with me all the time).. I guess in some ways we are a textbook case?.. well.. I am always the one on the move, but I find fascinating that she never goes backwards. At some points she can be a little distant (consider I am a pisces, not a particularly needy one by the way), but when we are together, it is this simple: amazing communication, great fun, deep and honest conversations, and pure fire. I hope we can build a relationship together, a real, long-lasting one, because I feel she is THE ONE. (oh.. I don’t really believe in astrology, but some stuff is true and really makes me think!!!)

• pure gem says:

Im a gemini female and ive recently met a pisces man (goin on a month). Ive never met anyone who can rattle my brain the way he can. (In a good way) he sees right through me then sits ther and tells me about myself like hes known me fof years lol we have tons in common from arts to food. Im excited to see wher it goes though he is already convinced we r in it for the long run. He is one of the sweetest people ive ever met. I hope he’s right like he usually is (which is hard for me to admit lol) :-)

• ashley says:

i feel so stupid that I read horoscopes :) but i have recently meet a pisces guy and i am a gemini woman, and believe me i am so discouraged with what i read here. I want to love him, so excited before our dating (which is tomorrow). it’s gonna be the first one. any suggestions for me, pisces guyz?

• Fish says:

• ANGELINA says:

I am a Gemini woman and ive been chatting with my Pisces love interest…we dated as teens…now we are in our forties i have 4 daughters 2 that are grown and live on their own and 2 that are in their teens. He doesnt have any children. When we crossed paths a few years later he regretted that he ended the relationship but hey teens what else can you expect. But just last week he requested my friendship on facebook and i wasnt thinking anything other than to say hello.Then he messaged me and weve been chatting for 4 to 5 hrs a night and some in the daytime. I have become seriously attracted to him in a way that surprised me..I think about him all the time. We enjoy our conversations obviously, he brought up our past which surprised me….I dont think he has had a truly meaningful relationship…am i just an old flame or am i someone he really would like to invest himself into.Will some Pisces men or Gemini women let me know how i should take this….because i havent felt this way in a long time didnt know i could open my heart up again?

• ANGELINA says:

Just wanted to add also i dont live or die by astrology, sometimes i feel funny even asking about it but lately and in the past the daily horoscopes and information is exact it !! I also wanted to comment on Topher #26 i know the feeling of that teenage passion when he Pisces says certain things i feel like that young person that feels everything is possible and i cant stop thinking about him…and if you understand Gemini women we are so analogical in our thoughts and it takes alot to have that feeling and want to give everything we have to someone :)

• ANGELINA says:

P
    lease someone give me their feedback. Thanks

• ANGELINA says:

Now i definitely am forgetting this pisces man….i am 40 and i believe a man should do some pursuing at first he was and i noticed in conversation i would have to lead some but that was fine. Now he got something he wanted and it wasnt sex but something else….he is acting distant and he brought up something from the past that wasnt something a woman would want to know or hear…..this is after i had set him straight very tactfully…..dont have time for this i dont want to worry if a man is going to chat with me call me. I deserve someone to invest in me and treat me like im the prize if so then he gets my mind body and soul…Still would like some input for future situations. I know that everyone from eversign will have some traits and lacking in that sign.\

• dimitri says:

hey pisces and geminis! i wish to all of you the best of luck.

Unfortunately, my relationship with my gemini woman didnt last more than 10 months. yes, i m pisces and am the same dimitri who posted a comment a few months ago..

we both tried our best to keep it alive but what needed to be done was beyond our limits. i dont know if it was simply a matter of incompatibility or accepting each other for who we were, but i did believe her and hopefully she did believe me when we both said that what we felt for each other was the purest emotion ever. maybe it doesnt matter anymore, or maybe it does..
    I could talk about this relationship for days, analyzing every aspect of it, zodiac related or not (:{) but i consider it more helpful to say to everyone in here exactly what i told her as a bottom line: if a relationship puts you in a worse position than the one you were before as a single and/or requires too much effort and after all that effort you dont feel complete, stop trying and just finish it. Blame the stars if it makes you happier, but once you feel genuinely(very hard to do so, but try) satisfied with the amount of effort you put but unsatisfied by the realistic (again hard to tell) result you were expecting, thats all the signs you need to put an end. no need for dramatic exits but if you must…then do so.

again, best of luck to all of you guys. there are no recipes of success.. just try your hardest to be real with yourselves :)

• sabrina benoit says:

I am a gemini girl who has been talking to this pisces guy for almost a year. off and on. The crazy thing is, is that we met eachother online, and he lives in england. he spotted me first and started talking to me, but im the one who I said i love you, first.

I never met someone ive had so much in common with in my whole life. I could talk to him for hours. I keep thinking that it was fate that made him talk to me in the first place. He can be kinda boring at times, and im the one who’s always coming up with ideas or changing the subject. But for the most part, everytime i say i dont wanna talk to him, I always come back. I feel like we shouldve ended this online relationship a long time ago. He says he loves me, but not like he used to. What is that supposed to mean?

I don’t know if we’re still talking because we love eachother, or if we’re desperate. But i feel like we’ve been talking to eachother for too long and he knows too much about me for us to be just friends. I don’t know just what to do now, because i told him i need some space, and he said okay. and I bet he feels like it’s always me that’s causing the problems, while i think it’s always him. He can be a bit clingy at times, or too curious with all the questions, it gets on my nerves. He asked me how long I was gonna need some space and i said i don’t know. A day? A month? A week? he said just to let him know, but I felt like he was trying to make me feel bad, so I told him I would let him know sometime next year, but i didnt really mean that, and he said ok then, and left it at that. Im not sure if I should take it back or just leave it be. The longest we’ve went without talking to eachother was a week. He knows that i know that he knows i probably wont be able to last that long without talking to him, but even though he doesn’t love me like he used to, neither can he.

What to do? what to do? :(

• Jennifer says:

I am a Pisces woman in love with a Gemini man. I met him and two of his good friends through an when they were looking for a roommate. I agreed to move in and a week later was the first time I met him. The moment I saw him I was attracted. I didn’t realize this until 7 months later when I moved out and we got together. I guess I had ignored it because we were new roommates… which was a smart move, I suppose. When we first realized how in love we were with one another it was pure bliss. It was very physical but that wasn’t the only reason we were so drawn to each other. Considering we had gotten to know each other so well and became such great friends before we took it any further it made for the deepest and most genuine love I have ever experienced so far in my life. Our dual need for freedom and our love for new experiences and opportunities became an issue when I let baggage from my past completely destroy his trust for me. I broke his heart. It has been a year and a half since I met him. The first six months we built a true friendship, the second six months we were madly in love and the last six months have been miserable at times but completely eye opening for me. I had never realized how selfish I could be with still the highest of intentions. I never realized how trapped in my own little world I would become only to, ultimately, feel alone. I have never felt so alive with anyone else by my side in all my life. I have never felt so appreciated and loved by anyone else in all my life. My tendencies to let my emotions take me on a ride is hard for him to understand. We are still friends and at times we fall back into moments of confusion but we also still have plenty of positive, real and uplifting moments with one another. I hope and pray every day that he can come to understand who I am, why I made the mistake I made and give me another chance to show him the passion and deep love I have for him. He is the most outward person I know and I am the most inward person I know. This is why we compliment each other so nicely. He brings out the best parts of me that I wasn’t even aware of. He has shown me what it means to put others first, as he always does. I think I have shown him how to recognize his emotions and I hope I’ve shown him that it is okay to retreat and take care of himself when he isn’t feeling at best. We are both quite young still and I don’t dwell on the past anymore. I have finally forgiven myself for my wrong doing and I am ready to respect myself. I am also ready to respect him. I have been pretty submissive throughout our tough breakup, I have done all I can to show him that I am at his mercy, that I am sorry and that I understand the gravity. Communication is hard sometimes because we are still working out trusting one another again and I am working on trusting myself- and loving myself. I don’t get too heavy on astrology, zodiac or horoscopes… but my experience with this wonderful Gemini man has proven itself to fit the description and a lot of other couples experiences. I pray that my relationship with him is meant to last because it is the most invigorating I have felt in all my life.

• Mandy says:

i’m a gemini gal ..and i love a piscean guy since 3 and a half years now..it literally took me 2 years to tell him how i feel..coz since we were family frns and i din wanna loose is frnship..i could neva confess..now dat he knows everythin..i keep tellin him how i feel abt him..but all he says is dat..he use to lyk me wen we 1st met but din hav the guts to tell me..and at tyms he changes his words by sayin..i’m committed and neva thought of you in dat manner..i mean i dont understand whether tha guy use to lyk me o just to make me feel gud he says he use to lyk me but now he doesnt..he gets really confusin at tyms..i cant get ova him..and he knows dat..maybe he takes me for granted o maybe he.s actually committed to his gal..but den i dunno why does he tell me..dat ..even i lyk you but i cant help it..why is it soo difficult for him to be clear and say ..he doesn feel the same for me o he doesn love me..why does he always say..no1 knows wat will happen in the future..dis words of him stop me from movin on..i need him soooo bad :(

• Vanessa says:

Pisces Girl :

Type your comment here Nick?

• Vanessa says:

Anna :

• Vanessa says:

Just wait he seems amazing right now but now that he knows your in love with him he will get lazy and find someway use your love against you in the end that is worst breakup ever and thats an understatement! He’s sick in the head But my god the sex was unbelievable! I hate him

• Vanessa says:

Fish :

Hey guys I’m back! BTW I’m a Pisces man. I just want to let you guys know that me and my Gemini girlfriend have been together for 8 months now. I posted here before, the first 4 months was a disaster(yes it was hell!) for us, but we manage to get through it. There is a lot of outside forces(people) that wants to ruin our relationship. These people are my friends, my family friends and her friends.. . We almost end up breaking up that time but we sticked together and fought for our love. We ignored this stupid people and by the end they got tired of talking shit. They can all disappear, but not her. She’s the most precious one to me. She’s my life, my universe, my bestfriend and my lover. I know its sounds corny . Hmm right now we have a little fights but we always talked about it and fix the problem right away. Pisces guys, if you have problems with your gemini girlfriend dont hide it. Talk about it cause it will only hurt you much if you keep it. We pisces man are sensitive and gemini woman has a sharp tongue, haha! But its all good. Thats what I like about her. She’s a straight forward person, I have same interest with her, we never had a dull moment, etc. lots of stuffs . All in all I’m satisfied and contented of what I have now. I will never look for someone else, cause I found my dream girl. Hope you guys find the right one too. Oh and don’t believe too much of astrology. All people are unique in many ways. No matter what your zodiac sign is. If you really want to to make you’re relationship last long and you really love this person, two of you should work together to make a strong relationship. Good luck to you guys! See ya!

I like how you can admit how sensitive you are most pisces men cant look at themselves truthfully dont ever lose that or you will lose her and it will be your fault. When she needs you to, FIGHT for her. Dont play games with her. All the attention you are giving her now you CANT stop. PLEASE DONT STOP. She needs you ok dont ever use that against her. You cant use the love that she has for you as a weapon or ammunition. Its so important you remember that she is a gemini. So am I so sorry getting all preachy. WARNING: If you guys cant work things out with your family and friends, you will eventually resent each other and the end is not going to be pretty. Trust me we went through the same thing so whatever your people have a problem with quit bullshitting and get it taken care of because there is no way that your lives can revolve completely around just the two of you. You dont need astrology to figure that you guys are on borrowed time and headed straight for disaster. Sorry and shit but you better get your head out of your ass. I really mean this and I really am not trying to be a biatch. I am a cheerleader for love I hope for the best for you two, stay in love.

• Fish says:

Hey guys! its me again Fish ;)

@Vanessa Ty so much for the lovely comment, Its really a good advice. Uhmm, I always fight for her whether its my friends or my family. I admit that We lost a lot of friends, but it’s good thing we loose them cause they’re the one that made hell for us which we manage to get through. It’s fine to have few friends who are the real ones, and does not take advantage of you. Hmm about the family, Its a bit okay now. :D Hopefully… I’m very serious about my girlfriend and I don’t play games with her. I can die for her, that’s how much I love her…

Vannesa, can you tell me more about your story? I think we’re in think in the same page. But you guys didn’t work out right?

Gemini girls! Give me more advice please. :)

@dimitri Aww man, I’m expecting you guys to last long.. :’(

I just want to let you guys know that we’re turning 1 year now on November 28. Almost there, many many more years to come. :D We’ll never stop until we reach our goal. We promised ourselves no matter what happens, no matter what obstacle comes, We’ll stay together forever. She’ll always be in my heart. I love you so much Hermosa!

GOODLUCK TO ALL GEMINI-PISCES! GOD BLESS!

• Pingback: useful articles

• Pingback: physical therapist gilbert, az

• kay says:

I’m married to a Pisces man. He is so wonderful… I love him so much. I get so afraid sometimes that he might stray but then again its just my mind playing tricks on me. I live him so much and we’ve been together for 10 years now.. 11 years on June 3. He’s an amazing husband and father. He is patient with me n the kids, he is understanding of me, he knows me so well.. he is a dreamer and so am I. We both will sometimes end up daydreaming about so many beautiful things..its almost funny. Hehe.. I know he likes the house to be clean and he loves food so I cater to him on that and be a good wife to him. I make home a happy place for him.. I help him to talk about his feelings instead of balling it all inside…. I get him to express his imaginations to me…and we talk about them n daydream some more…. I encourage him…compliment him all the time, though he can be bad about that sometimes..I have a forgiving heart so I forgive n forget… we both argue sometimes but its very short n light. For example, tidy up the room… sometimes ill feel tired n forget abt cleaning the kids mess and he wants it done.. I get it done.. I’m very understanding so I please him n do all that I can to make him happy. Sex is great. He’s so good in bed.. I love it. I like to switch positions a lot so our sex life is. amazing. This is a great match if both couples have God in their life and not focus so much on astrology. They say cancer n Pisces make a great match but I disagree BC cancers r Moody n too mothering..almost as if they can b the Pisces mom…not only that they don’t have the level of communication a gemini Pisces have. I love my Pisces man. :-) together forever.

• Jamie says:

Gemini woman married to a pisces man.

He won’t talk to me. I came to him several times about our animal problem, but he did nothing. I took charge and now he won’t talk to me.

He told me I could get rid of one of the cats, he’s taking care of a multitude of strays. My goal is to get most of them out of here. We just can’t have that many cats around here.

I think about leaving all the time.

• Gem_princess says:

Hello everyone!
    Gemini woman, dating a Pisces man :) I am blessed to find, my soul mate! I’ve been with many other signs and none were as compatible. I thought I’d stay single like “the bachelorette” seasons forev… At one point, I became discouraged from all the astrology readings and my best friend (sagittarius) kept having terrible trouble in paradise w/ her last pisces (who was too depressed/grudging) BUT mine hasn’t disappointed me yet! ;) We have been talking for almost 2 months now & very early on we made each other realize what we wanted from our relationship: marriage, kids, homey life. Although communication is key, there’s an understanding between our bond which words cannot describe. I feel bad about doubting him beforehand, we’re both extreme romantics, spiritual, happy-go-lucky ppl yet private which I always had problems caused from being open about everything (towards my family) or bluntly forward. I look up to him, he pays me attention well, I never feel out of place. He doesn’t mind that I’m socially talkative, inquisitive or light-hearted. I don’t mind that he’s deeply emotional, sensitive or in touch w/ femininity! I love him and he loves me without question. So how long does this prince charming effect last? Idk. Star-crossed lovers, maybe? It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks – I’ve chosen what my heart truly desires. Nothing seems to shake my faith in us!
    First I was a skeptic until my man swept me off my feet… Ehem btw take supermodel Heidi Klum & singer Seal for example: one beautifully successful couple. Just like all intimate partners, you still have hard work ahead of you no matter your sign!

God bless you all & Happy New Year! Hope you find love too. Stay positive, Xo

• pisces-lv says:

Gem_princess,MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS YOU WITH SUPREME LOVE AND DEVOTION THAT U So dererve ;-)

• jay says:

im a Pisces man and my ex wife is Gemini I hope it work for you all but that woman put me thru hell but not to say others wont work but GEMINI LADIES let your Pisces man be a man and listen and respect his thoughts and understand his sensitivity..:-)

• dimitri says:

jay man,you can’t change the nature of people. if geminis do share traits and if they all do speak without thinking and if on the other hand pisces really are sensitive and expect from others to always think before talking, this is an accident right there, waiting to happen.respectively, if geminis have a dealbreaker (freedom, space, independence, speaking their minds, you name it) and pisces fail to understand its importance for a gemini and they consequently disrespect it,again that is car wreck waiting to happen.
    you could generalize it above & beyond zodiac traits: people who are by nature different- opposite, more accurately- have to put extra effort and compromise a lot to make a romantic relationship work. Again, some people are ok with putting the extra effort and with compromising a lot but some aren’t.

personally, i believe in putting as less effort possible, cause if it still works out without too much thinking and negotiating and fighting and all that sh*t, that alone is a very strong indicator that you have a compatible match.unfortunately you have to give it a try first to find out and chances are you ll fail repeatedly to find “the one”, but thats a relatively small risk in the quest for your better half.

best regards people

• Fish says:

@dimitri Dude its been a long time! How are you? Have you move on with your ex-gemini?

Its been a while guys. Me and my gemini girlfriend has been in a relation for 14 months now. Shes in a vacation in other country. We had an argument a week ago and shes not talking for days now, oh its been a week already. I hope we can fix this soon enough. I hate myself for being so sensitive and malicious. There’s come a time that I almost killed myself when we almost broke up. I always think that I don’t want to live when I lose her. Gosh Its really hard to understand gemini woman, but I need to learn more about her, I need to more patient, I need to stop thinking. But how? Any suggestions would be a great help. I really love her so much and I know she feels the same way too.

Regards everyone,