Libra Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Libra-Pisces Couples: Gwyneth Palthrow and Chris Martin

Peace and harmony.  That’s what this couple is all about.  An ideal aesthetic at work between them brings these two signs together at a very deep level.  They want everything to be beautiful; these two tender souls can pull it off.  They bring out the ethereal in each other.

How to Attract a Libra Woman as a Pisces Man:  To win this intellectual lady you must court a little more systematically than your nature.  She is a romantic but also a logical thinker who will analyze your every move.  To her everything is calculated.  If you see her for three Saturdays in a row and then miss the next one without explanation, she’ll want to know why.  If you date her once a week for a month, then twice a week for a month then three times a week for a month, she’ll need an interpretation for that, too.  I know you don’t think this way, try to see that she does.  Are you familiar with “The Rules” for dating (www.therulesbook.com)?  They were concocted by a Libra woman, so please acquaint yourself with and then follow them.  All your dreamy, lovely little nothings will come to just that, nothing, if you fail to follow communicate with the Libra in her language.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Libra Woman:  To get the attention of the fish, you can rely on the soothing elements and charm that are such an integral part of your personality.  Things will go a little slower than you like, but patience is a strategy all its own.  You won’t have any trouble figuring this guy out, but draw him into your net may challenge you.  If he swims away, get a bigger net and try again.  What you have to offer is pretty irresistible.  Special tip:  Bait the hook by wearing silver earrings, big hoops, or dangles.  Fish love them.

Degree of Romance:   There are infinite possibilities with this combination.  We see you enjoying a gourmet picnic together in a pastoral setting or reading poetry to one another under the spreading chestnut tree.  You two can recapture the timeless natural elegance of social interaction that you both crave.  Even if you meet online, you’ll quickly move on to the time tested winners:  holding hands watching the sunset, wine and cheese on the balcony, a latte delivered to your hotel room in the morning.

Degree of Passion:    Passion can be a little orchestrated, but it is an important part of the romantic repertoire.  No problem for Pisces, the partner pleasing shape shifter, but a stretch for the calm, cool and collected Libran.  She secretly desires to be led astray and give in to impulses for once in her life because this lady never really does anything impulsive.  If she seems to, it’s calculated and mentally rehearsed.   Throw her down on the bed a few times or do it Matt Damon-style, on the floor, on a towel by the door, or up against the mini bar a few times.  Take her where she wants to go.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can remain superficial enough to stay best of friends.  Both respond positively to politeness and gentle good manners.  They are good listeners and believe in taking turns.  Most arguments will be headed off at the pass by pretending there’s nothing wrong or will be solved by hearing both sides and deciding to compromise, something at which both are very good.

Degree of Marriage:  This combination is excellent for marriage, particular a second marriage or one which will not involve the messy realities of children!

Progression of Relationship:  Pisces, please try hard to show up on time, plan an organized evening, introduce her systematically to your friends and eventually your family.  There are no such hierarchies in your world – you want to sacrifice your whole life for her – but please don’t act accordingly.  The disorder of your mental and emotional world would send a distress signal to the lady who hates to clean up spills and messes.

Sex:  She will be harder for you to read than most, Pisces.  Remember that underneath her Grace Kelly facade lies Scarlet Johansson waiting to be taken out of bounds on the gulfstream of your passions.  Act it out and she will fall right along with it.

When It’s Over:  Like its essence, it will end in a stylized and beautiful way, likely promising to “love forever” even though it “just didn’t work out”.

More on Libra Women

Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

125 Responses to Libra Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Dee says:

thanks for the hope DPisces

• Tina says:

my first love was a pisces and i left because he would go into a deep hole and i was tired of getting him out.

I am married and i still think of him and how i was swept off my feet by his romantic, creative mind. I cant stop thinkin about him and not sure if i shouldve left. Maybe i could’ve got over the sad drifting moments.

My husband is a capicorn and he i

he is stabled and he never swims away like the fish. I am afraid to leave the stability for a dream world in the water but i hate not swimming with him.

• Tina says:

Tina :
    My husband is a capicorn and he idepend on love and trust for stability. He lacks passion and romance but is willing to try it, ive been trying to teach him but its not natural and doesnt mean the same.
    I’ve been having a non sexual affair with my first love and i am confused on what to do. He says he wants to marry me and he hates that i left. i love to hear him say that but i dont trust him, so ill stay on solid ground. for now.

PLEASE HELP How do i ignore my feelings.

• jessica says:

omg i am in love w/ a pisces male and am a libra female we dated for 3 months. he said he loves me on our 3rd date. he always called and texted me and everthing was going smooth but a week ago he started acting all depressed and highly emotional told me he needs some time off to fix his problems n get his head straight?????and said he is not trying to ignore me but hopes that i understand…. WHATTTT…how come he cant share his problems with me and am just giving him his space but its killing me inside because i miss him so much…but donno what to do and how to get him to talk to me…i have patience but its running out help me plz

• Tina says:

stay close to him jessica
    and wait till he comes back and just be a buddy to him Pretend but try to understand and when he is back its great but when he is out of it its pure hell.
    thats the part i am not sure i could live with but dont want him completly gone from my life.

• Anon says:

As one of the male fish you speak of I have a feeling your fish might have some type of deep seeded issue he isn’t dealing with. I’d confront him and ask what his problems are and what’s bothering him, if you don’t trivialize whatever it is or make him feel like its his fault he may come to trust you and help you share his problems. Though the unfortunate alternative is that he may feel the relationship won’t work and is acting passively aggressively; either way I would gently confront.

• sanida says:

love is such a great thing,ime a libra and i have meet a pieces a year ago.we met and i was simply me.had no make up,was not dress up. we went out afterwards for a while he wanted to be with me but i was too scared to get hurt again but i love the attention and i kept him close.we were good friends even thouht i did nt love him.after a while i start having emotions for him and we had a fight well one too many and he left. ya we did break up in style clamming that we will always love each other. i still think of him.still miss him.
    but in big cities small things happen seniorita n have to move on. take care jan

• D.Lynn says:

I am a libra woman and my boyfriend is a pisces.:He swept me off my feet,has made me feel incredable.He seems he’s afraid to open up with me and won’t discuss how his problems with me,He told me he loved me and it scares the hell out of him,since then he seems to be drifting away and I don’t want to lose him! I wish I knew what to do, I’m giving him more space hoping he’ll let me be there for him.

• Jane says:

I am a libra woman who started to fall for a Pisces male about 4 months
    ago, when we got together, I had such a wonderful time… He was distant there after and I didn’t know how to cope. So I did what most usually do. I made things worse by questioning him and asked what was wrong – I didn’t like his response so I ended the phone conversation, and didn’t speak to him for four months. Last Friday I made a gutsy move and texted him. I had to see him and be in his presents. He replied, we spent the night together and had a really good time. I felt like we hadn’t skipped a beat! He makes me want to be calm like him… I love his intelligence, his eyes.. He is very personal and I never know what he’s thinking.
    All I can give in terms of advice, is follow your heart. Pisces men are very slow in getting a relationship going… They will rethink it about 20 times before they go out with you again, and again. You almost just live your life until they realize you are really what THEY want. If you want him, be patient, nice and there fo him. Nothing but LOVE no judging him! He’ll swim away if you judge him. I’m not going to let him go this time- I’m going to be that libra woman who can learn to mold their ways to that of the fish!

• aracelis says:

so i was in a raltionship with a pisces for almost 5 years we are still friends but fell out of love.
    But i am currently dating another pisces he makes me feel 10times better than my last. I fell inlove with him the first time i seen him and he told me he loved me the 2nd week. But he has 2 jobs and is very busy and calls me once a day for 10 mins but those ten mins are the best mins of the day. he makes me 2nd guess who he is i need more time. like you said NANCy ” she’ll like to know why”. i dont want to questioned him to much what should i do? please help me?

• Shemarie says:

I am a libra women in love with a pisces man.we currently work together and everything about him makes me crazy now.(In a good way)I had a jealous moment for good reasons and may have scared him away he has kids and so do I.were hoping on starting an family together and actually being together but we have so much that we are going through and I see that he is stressed and down all I can do is be there for him and wait(something I should have done from the beginning)I hope we can start a relationship after he gets his mind together because I love him

• J. says:

Thanks for all of your comments everyone,

I am an avid student of astrology and always want to utilize the stars and planets for the best in my life and from what I’m learning here and other places, it would have to be a really exceptionally compatible Libra Woman for me to get involved— Learn from the experiences of others! Thanks!

• libra lady spica says:

I have never seen this combination. I have only seen Libra man and Pisces woman. I wonder if this even works out. Some of the comments suggest it does.

• Lissie says:

I am now totally confused and really need help. I am a Librian girl, I met and falled for a Pisces guy (who is 2 year old younger than me) 2 months ago. He was the one that started out and flirted with me first. But when I finally felt something with him and turned to him, he revealed he has been loving an Aquarius girl for 4 years, and she never loves him back. That hit me so bad so I thought I would just forget him because there was nothing serious between him and me at that time. But after 1 week, he broke down when she has a new boy friend, I stupidly came to him and be the one to help him through, I didn’t know that would be the reason I falled deeper that now I can not escape. He likes me, I can tell, but he loves her. So he pretend like a normal friend to keep me from running away. The point is, my pisces uses me for benefits. So I find myself cry all the time until one day I couldn’t stand no more and I decided to act cold with him. But it’s not over because as soon as he realized I wanna leave him, he turned to show out how much he loves her, he does all the things right in front of my eyes. So I am hurt even more and the damn thing is i love him even more. So now I’m so stuck, can anybody help me please!

• Becky :) says:

I am a Libra woman ((married)) to a Pisces man!! We have a great relationship. We have been together for 10 years (since high school) and have been married for 5. From what i have read here, i am obviously a lucky woman to have held on to my pisces man. To all the women who have lost theirs or let them go, Im sorry to hear that. I feel like most days my husband keeps me grounded in ways that most people never could. Yes he does require his space like most of you have said and there are times when he seems like he is keeping something from me, but its has never been anything major. He likes his time alone and is always working to provide for my daughter and I. Yes I do analyze everything just like they say us Libras do, but I have learned to not analyze everything he does b/c most times it is the simplest of things. I believe that is why pisces men get offended when we confront them b/c what they are thinking about is never that complicating. I do agree with the the Degree of Passion that it talks about however. My husband and I have more Passion in our relationship then anyone we know. It fits us to a T. I secretly yurn for the passion he can give me. I have the passion to give to him but am afraid he will think I’m coming on too strong. In most cases I let him lead and I will follow. I stay calm to everything he does until it doesnt make sense and then I analyze. I hope that I have given some of you the inspiration to follow after your Pisces man. He is a keeper if you can hook him, I promise. By the way, this is our first marriage and we DO have one child so the Degree of marriage, I believe, is all in how hard you work at it.

• nupur says:

i m libra girl in love with a pisces …..but this man confuses me to no end….we have known each other from school…we stay away….but then r constantly on phone with each other….i so want him to either take my hints or drop some so that i atleastknow what is going on in his mind…he is with no other girl…i m the one closest to him…i m so hopelessly in love with him but he wont speak a word…i wonder how long will he take to finally make a decision…all i can do is be patient with him…i hope he says something soon or atleas drop a hint

• org says:

i’m so confused right now with these comments. and it is really different from the rating u showed us.

• Somer says:

@Tina, thats very bad what you are doing. dont be selfish. you should not have any feelings for others. non sexual meeting someone who wants to make it sexual can lead to that. stop meeting him. once you have selected someone dont cheat on them just because there is something else too.

• Pika says:

Everything in this article is true. Im in love with a pisces man n he tends to go into his mood sometimes but the best thing to do is not just leave him alone u have to push at him so he knows you are there to talk to. if you leave him alone then hes gonna get the idea that you dont care. but if he shows he doesnt want to be comforted n tends to ignore you give him a couple hours n he will come back to you explaining everything n why he was acting the way he was. he always texts me calls me (not in an annoying way) n always wants to spend time with me. Hes a real brooding sweetheart. He’s not used to romance because of his past relationships, n now hes all romantic n he cant help it (n it doesnt help that i tease him about it).

• not telling says:

Hey ladies, Im a pisces male and hopefully i can help a little about explaining some things. I am right in the middle of pisces. I have no cusp on either side but pisces. I am not representative of all pisces but being in the middle the reasons why i do things might be similar.

First. Solitude not alone time, i need alone time. Its an honest need. An introverted quality. If i dont get that then i can easily becomed depressed. Pisces are known to take whats in his environment and absorb it. We can be kind and help people which we have a natural tendancy to do. We talk and absorb or mostly listen and offer well put advice. So when we are full we need to dissipate. Which means being in solitude. I use that word insted of alone as alone is a negative term with lack of others around. Solitude is the glorious opposite. I am alone to bleed the excess emotions i have gathered from others. Probably not you. To return to an undisturbed area which is free. This is time to think and feel the serenity again of balance. The flow if you will. Libras are very logical which is why you most likely dont understand how we are not. I feel everything out. From life to work to you to everything… …we need to find and feel balance like no other. I need this. It is not solving my problems intentionally without you. I have to balance before i can find answers even if it is the smallest thing. Nothing fun about walking with a pebble in your shoes is there. This alone time is when i return to my world. My dreams and my reality. If you are patient then you will become an integral part of my world and i will come to you and find solace in you. Let me see you have the ability to let me be free and trust you and you will let me know if i need to unwind and shed emotion that all i need is you for this. If i can be myself around you completely my “alone time” will decrease and i will spend it with you. Not eveything needs to be said. Infact my communication again.is emotion and non verbal a lot. If you create a safe environment with you as a source then i will go there and be with you and learn your language and talk verbaly. However alone time will still be needed no matter what. If im happy then i might just drive in the car listening to a song over and over derriving something from it. For those in an early relationship with an escapist guy where we may not talk to you for a few days or weeks we come back to the ones we care about. Time is a hard thing to grasp for us. It is constraining. 3 days feels like mabye a couple of hours and yes i will have no problem messaging you after im done. I know it may sound selfish but its the way we are built.

I crave emotion. I need it because thats how i live its a duality contradicting what i said above. But this is how i work. Show me who you are. Show me what you feel. Loose yourself in the eather with me. I can teach you if you open youself to me. Ill show.you how to get lost between the notes and how to slow. There are so many things people miss by walking too fast. If you walk faster than him then slow down. Walk my speed. Im not worried about getting somewhere on time unless its of absolute importance. Relax and let me show you what youve been missing. Show me your deepest running emotions and just feel and be felt. Its strange to say but again im a feeler. This is the language i speak. Subtle nuances. I can feel when youre lying to me so be genuine always and i will be with you. If i really love you then you will know because i will fall hard. I will want to be around you a good bit at times simply put because you have become my best friend. I love you without end. I would die for you in an instant. I will be very sweet and loving to you because i feel how it makes you feel. I want to make you happy so bad and to love you ad infinitum. You become my one and only. Again my best friend and confidant my other half my muse and my everything. You will know when he feels like that but may not always tell you. I may use sex to explain this.

Sex with me can be highly emotionally charged. If it is then wellnits hard to explain but complete feeling. I am giving you access to my soul i suppose. We become one in my eyes. However i do love sex of all types with you but slow building romantic sex is very satisfying to me. I myself do not normally have one night stands. I could have one i guess but i do need ekotional fulfillment which is where a steady girlfriend comes in. I love all parts of a woman. I garuntee ive noticed them all. Wrists feet eyes hair anything and everything i see on you i love. I am a giver and love to please a S.O. I want tonsatisfy you in all ways so if you want something tell me. I can usually feel what you want but if im not doing it or you have a sexual.desire by all means tell me. I live to please you and i damn well want to. I am a giver but i want to take as well as it shows you want me too.

I dont make sense a lot but thats what makes me who i am. Intuition and emotion are how i opperate. I hope my long strange rant helps a little. This is just the tip of the iceberg however. I will know you love me when i see when you make the effort to know me without judging me. Again not all pisces are like me but hopefully what im like will help. Some pisces arent caring at all but you will know when you find one that is. Much love and hope.

• Anon says:

….??

• L. says:

not telling :

Type your comment here

HOLY SHIT MAN…… That was beautiful…..

• L. says:

To the guy who wrote that, thank you a hundred times. I can now understand why, as a libra, I’m so attracted to that pisces guy, it’s almost like he gets me closer to God, I feel so damn close to him even though Im a libra. I understand bout the time he needs on his own, and why talking isn’t as important to him. We are online people, who can’t get enough of one another & are going to meet very soon to make it all into fireworks. I’m so in love with this guy, and you made me love him even more… i can’t wait. :)

• heavenly says:

to NOT TELLING…

i think my boyfriend’s thoughts just spoke to me.

• seley-anns says:

I met my guy in bootcamp and I know this sounds overused but I did feel an instant connection. We started joking and laughing only a few mins after we met and decided to keep in touch just as friends considering I was in a relationship which I told him about. But he’s been the perfect gentleman. He would write me letters regularly and even got me a v-day card. I could always count on him to make me smile. Needless to say that I fell in love with him. Abt a yr after basic training I flew to Chicago to spend 4days together and they were the most amazing days of my life. K felt like a queen. But he’s now overseas for 2yrs with the military and he stated that he doesn’t want a LDR. We still keep in touch and tell each other I love you and yet were not together. I love him and miss him so much everyday and even though I know he does too he hides it very well and I sometimes feel like I’m alone in this situation. I really feel like we were made for each other but I don’t want to hang on to him then he ends up breaking my heart. No matter what though ill always love him…

• meeee says:

not telling are u sure u not my boyfriend ,lolz
    Thanks your words are exactly what i need it to understand and solve some of my issues with my Pisces,the rest its a lost case he likes to work all the time and even though he its a dream i feel prated am getting bored out my mind i have given up my moyo and i need to live my life.
    heavens we don’t even go out all Pisces wants to do its work rest take his time and to be honest he its 5 years younger then me i need to live wile am still alive ,ive done all i can to explain this to him but i cant no more i am depress even though i love him to death i cry my self to sleep every night can any one give me an advise thanks!

• lovely says:

i m a libra girl,in love with my pisces man for 5 yrs.we were in same college.yup,pisces do need a lot of space,but if u give them happily,u r gonna be blissfully happy.pisces man is very faithful and needs time to fall in love with a girl.but once commited ,you can keep them for lifetime or until you leave them.and it will be mutual.he never defies until you interfare with his domain,that is, his family side or his work.if you are able to ‘gentally’ guide them what you want,it will be truly rewarding.so,all the best to all libran girls.cheers.he z indeed a gr8 catch!

• lovely says:

dear #27 by meeee…..please dont give up.pisces man is very punctual towards his work.but once done with his job,he will try to give all your dues.he is not avoiding you,rather be happy with the fact that he is dedicated to his committments.i know,a libran girl needs so much pamparing,but this real love and sincerity is better than those superficial,filmy,fake and shortlived romances.gud luck!

• Confused says:

I recently started dating a pisces male and I’m a Libran woman. we’ve gone out a few times and it’s just been a little over a month. He’s kept in touch and called me as well, and I’ve also messaged him. The last three weeks I havent been able to see him because he’s either hanging with his friends or he’s had some other stuff come up…once he called me one night asking if I was free to get together the next night. that night came around and he wasn’t able to come because he said he was helping his friend who was in trouble.

I was very patient with him and said that it was ok. I then asked if he was free on the weekend to get together. He said he was available one evening and said if I wasnt doing anything then we could get together. o he messaged me that evening and told me that he’s going to a bar with hid buddies and said I could meet him there if I’d like. I asked him details such as where and when and he was very fuzzy on them…part of me was frustrated so I just said that I’ll leave it and for him to message when he is free, have fun and ttyl, good night…it’s been almost a week since I sent that and I havent heard from him…what could he be thinking and is he still interested? Just a couple days before we talked on the phone and everything was good, so I’m confused.

I don’t want to keep chasing if he isn’t and I also want to give space because I like my space as well and I know its important…I’m thinking he took my reply the wrong way or something, unless he’s waiting to hear from me… I have no clue…I’m just confused because I know deep down he’s sweet and loyal, but he’s making it hard to try and get together when he always has something going on…any suggestions on how to handle this?

• Pisces guy here says:

Hey Libra girls!! welcome!!
    First thing first!! We love your smile!! Keep smiling and we will do anything to make you laugh forever.
    Second thing,unlike other girls,you seem like a princess to us.
    Third thing,we dont like it much when you talk about other guys,or when you flirt with others.You want loyalty,you give loyalty.

@lovely: Well Said.
    @mee: Tell him that you love him(dont say you wanna marry him,he will go away LOL,but later he will propose to you himself, and when he does….fireworks!!)
    @confused: “I don’t want to keep chasing if he isn’t” >> Bad Idea.He loves you.Dont let go so easily.
    “I also want to give space ” >> Good Idea
    “I like my space as well” >> Seems like you went overboard sometime and hurt him.
    “he’s waiting to hear from me” >> You know the solution.

• confused says:

@pisces guy here: Thank u for your insight, if u could help me out a little bit more lol…what I meant by “I like my space as well” is that I can respect that he needs his space and I know that’s important because I know sometimes I need space. I was waiting to see if he replied back. So I actually messaged him yesterday but the conversation wasn’t flowing like usual. He was getting ready to go out when I asked if he was busy to chat.

How do u tell someone when u havent seen them in a month that it feels like he’s not making time for me?…i understand he’s busy with work and all but how come he didn’t reply that weekend after I sent that message?…and if the same were to happen to u, youre saying that u would be hurt if u were in his place if I didn’t message? This guy confuses me but I’m not sure how to approach or discuss this without scaring him away. I really like him but it feels like if I always message or make the effort and not him, then I’m bothering him…would u feel the same if u were busy alot and kept getting messaged? is he only messaging me back to be polite?…this is why I’m confused :-(

• confused says:

I’m not asking him to marry me I just want to spend time with him and get to know him more because he’s different from other guys I’ve met.

• FISHSCALES says:

Im a Pisces man helplessly in love with a very charming romantic sexy smart Libra woman.Ive been in other relationships b4 but this one is the most fulfilling by far. My advice to you libra woman out there is always try to be as patient as possible with your man. If he’s anything like me, his intentions are almost always good. Sometimes I dont say the right things and it gets me in a lot of trouble, but i never meant to cause the argument. Im an artist and a musician(classic pisces) And she absolutley loves it! I write her songs and sing to her. At first it was just sex between us but it was so sweet. She was the one more interested in something more than i was until one day(6 months later) i realized how beautiful she was inside and out and i wanted her to be mine. There isnt anything I wouldnt do for her. She has completly stolen my heart. I have been a cold hearted shark player type with other girls in my past, but with her calm sweet way of being, I dont feel the need to go anywhere else. I am extremly sensitive, loving sweet and romantic. Im funny and always ready to play..pisces are very sexual.. we breath it. I know exactly where to touch her its like we can feel our lovers energy. I can almost see it. I dont think Libras are aware of how deep we are. So my advice to fellow pisces men is dont get TOO deep with your libra woman. dont over doit. They dont speak our language directly. Communicate to her your feelings but dont go to long without getting your point across.

• LoLa says:

I am a Libra woman deeply in love with a Pisces man. I knew the minute he walked into the room, that I was strongly attracted to him, but I was married at the time and didn’t want to be tempted. Besides, how could someone who looked that good with such a beautiful voice, be attracted to me? Ends up that he pursued me, quite openly. He is married, but I could not resist him. Our first intimacy was under a big oak tree; the most beautiful time I have ever had! We are now going on five years; he is still married and I am not. We both have children as well. I can’t stop loving him and I’m never sure how or what he is feeling. He calls me while we are at work, we lunch together, but in the evenings and weekends, he’s a gonner. I have tried to “break up” with him, but I cannot stay away. I am like a magnet to true North! We stopped being intimate six months after we began, out of respect for his marraige (his decision), but I feel that he doesn’t want me to go away. He says I’m the only one he can talk to and has never been able to talk with anyone else like he can with me. Sometimes I feel very used by him, but if he needs me, I will always be there for him. Weird, yes? Why do I stay? Why can’t I walk away for good? This situation will never end up in my favor; I’m smart enough to know this intellectually, but I can’t go. I was hoping by doing this search “Libra woman/Picses man that I would find out that we are not compatible. This description fits our relationship to a “t”. Now what? Do I go on with my life and forget him or go on with my life with the hope that someday life will turn positive for a real full-time relationship with him? Yikes!

• G says:

Hey everyone, I’m a piscean man and have just met a wonderful libran woman, omg, she’s fantastic.
    Reading through all the comments it seems that it’s much harder for the woman than it is for the man in this combination.
    I wanted to confirm many of the things that L said earlier (the guy who commented back in July).
    When he said you will be his one and only, let me say never a true word spoken. With all his heart girls, I promise you ;-)
    Also, it’s virtually impossible for a piscean to fool around on you when you are connected.
    There is only one thing you need to do, be respectful to him always, always, always, if you dont you can destroy him & what you have together, oh and honesty & loyalty, which are the essence of respect I suppose.
    Give him the time to work through it and he will get closer and closer to you as time goes on.
    Be patient and he will show you & give you a world that you never thought possible, only dreamt of or seen in a movie (ie The Notebook or something lol)
    Anyway, I too hope that this helps

• correction says:

this is the best rating for libra woman/pisces man combination. better than with taurus or cancer woman. (both got 5/10) cancer sounds like they want to hurry to the altar after 2 dates.

• Kallian says:

Not Telling,

Reading what you wrote was like getting lost in a landscape of sound. Beautifully written and wonderful insight. I felt somewhat lost and entrapped in your words. Thank you – from a Libra

• Sofia says:

I am a Libra woman, and i’m happy with my pisces :*

• 14.09.2010 says:

I was with a pisces man for one year,we were the bestes of friends years before..he broke up with me after we turned one year..he had work to do and rarely could spend time with me..we were in love..in fact i still love him.
    after we broke up we tried to stay friends..but everytime we’d see eachother he’d wrap his arms around me and hug me really tight..my body would just shake…after a while i wanted him back so i wrote him a letter..he would only speak to me like a friend(in a really cold way)..i tried to know why he’d do such a thing and ended up arguing with him about him being cold(we didnt speak since then)..after that day i found out from his brother that he was talking to this girl..i was heart broken..he’s with her now..i see him every single fucking day..he started hanging out more often at places where i do..we share some looks..in fact he stares at me like a retard hahaha..i really miss him!
    i wanted to know if there are some possibilities of me getting back with him?
    i am a libra btw(woman)

• nihal says:

I think pisces man are selfish and vindictive and mean…My pisces man broke my heart and told me the most mean things I ever heard from another human being, because I wanted him to be there for me after 1.5 years me being there for him, including relocating to another country, leaving my home, my life to be with him…i will never love a pisces…

• Ryan says:

I was reading the comments looking for Pisces men posting about Libra women. Most were Libra women posting about Pisces men, so here is my problem. I am a Pisces man who likes a Libra woman, I am in that (thinking it over) stage. I am 22, she is 19, and we are in the same college class together. I am not sure how to go about telling her I want to date. Should I be bold and just simply ask her out? Should I be creative? Should I talk to her more before asking her out? I’m not sure what to do…

Please help! I’m turning here for answers.

• anonymous says:

I’m a Libra woman. I’m in love with my Pisces man. We met in college. Our relationship lasted 2 years. I’m currently in Spain studying abroad. I’ll be gone for 6 months. Our relationship ended for a million different reasons. When we got into the relationship he was talking to his ex’s one of which he had a 4 year relationship with an the other lasted 3 months. He never really mentioned his past until about the 6th month of our relationship. The point is he jumped from relationahip to relationahip. So, I guess he never really trusted me. But, I tried everything to gain it. I helped him with getting into school activities finding an internship. I was very involved with his family an treated them like they were my own it was mutual! Some of the things that he didn’t like about me is that I liked to drink party an I was very clingy. But, I tried to change everything for him. He needed a lot of alone time all of a sudden an I couldn’t trust him after finding out he kissed another girl an took her to the movies 5 months into our relationship. Knowing this he promised me it would never happen again an he really worked hard to prove it to me. We broke up a month before I left to Spain. I thought I would come here an forget him! Now I just miss him an my friends even more. I told him I found out my mom had breast cancer an he sent me his condolences!!! I told him wtf is that! It seems like he wants nothing to do with me an I’m so hurt! I wanted him to tell me it would be alright an that he was there for me!! I devoted so much time love an dedicated to this man! Idk why he’s just letting go an treating me like this! I’m not cheating I just needed the same space an cultural experience that I’m sure he needs. The point is we got into another fight its his birthday tomorrow an I don’t always want to be the one to say sorry or look for him!!! Please explain this….

• daga says:

my pieces loves me for me but than again Im close to a Scorpio sign and he s close to the Aries sign in order to make this work u have to communicate more and take time with one another and agree to disagree

• daga says:

ton the person who s going out with a libra chick who has the Capcorn and Aquaries if she has two man chasing her and does not know what she wants walk alway my pieces already warned me because i had man chasing me and he said make you re mind and i choice him pieces know how to love and treat the libra find someone elso

• Jenny says:

I’m a Libra woman who was married to a Piece man. We were together for 15 years and it seemed to me like our honeymoon would never end but I always had to be the strong one in every situation. I was always the defender of those around us and I found him to be all to happy to live in his fairy land and believe in his perfect world. He was only ever loyal to himself and I categorised him as a ‘run with the foxes & hunt with the hounds’ person. Sad really because he just needed to appreciate being himself instead of looking for approval from everyone else. He was a loving man but very secreative and made up silly lies for no reason but self importance. He wasn’t strong enough for me because when I needed him to lean on for the first time ever he caved and that is why I choose for us to go our seperate ways. I still talk with him by his instigation but his company now annoys me as I really don’t see characteristics in him that I choose within my own friends and sometimes find it difficult being polite and tolerating his noncense. I wish him no harm but my Dad is a pieces and so different so I wonder if maybe it’s an era at times.

• pisces loves libra says:

this is one of the stick-to- the partner kind of relationship.
    every libra i meet has loved/adored pisces, maybe it’s the jupiter ruled and the combo of neptune mysteries.
    and every pisces that has found a libra really connect. i dont know why this is so, but this is a very lasting relationship. they are able to forgive eachother than any other sign. it’s just something i have seen in real life.

• pisces loves libra says:

gwenyth paltrow has dated the top actors of different zodiac signs, but she really settled happily with talented and handsome pisces husband and has children with him. they look so very happy, unlike many hollywood couples.

• Jeremiah says:

I’m a Pisces man, and I NEED my alone time. This had consistently caused me problems in relationships, because the woman I’m with always thinks “something is wrong”. Trust me, just because a Pisces needs to think something out alone, doesn’t mean anything is wrong in YOUR relationship. We think about EVERYTHING, and we FEEL everything on an extremely deep level. A Pisces could see a homeless person on the bus, and need time to think about, and feel that situation, until it makes sense to him/her. We crave understanding of all things, and we feel all things on a deep emotional level. Solitude gives us that peace and understanding we crave, yet we also crave attention and understanding from our partners. That’s why our partner’s failure to understand our need of solitude is inevitably frustrating to us. I’ve tried time and again to explain this need of solitude, but it always falls on dead ears, and I always get in arguments, because whoever I’m with thinks because I need to be alone and think, I’m thinking about our relationship. We need to swim alone sometimes, but if we love you, we won’t swim far

• Chris says:

I am a Libra woman who has been in a relationship with my Pisces for about 2 months now. Let me just say, Wow! It has been a whirlwind. I have read all of the comments and some of them do apply in my case. He is the most romantic and caring person I have ever met. We actually met online. This helped a great deal for me, as I tend to be a little shy at first. Sounds corny I know but I swear, when we met there were fireworks. I had never met any man as charming, romantic or agreeable as he has been. We saw each other every day for a month after that. He actually lives in another state but was in town on business. He has already made plans to come back twice more before Oct (for my bday) and maybe settle here for good. Yes, we have already used the word love because I have decided to “go for it” for a change. As a Libra, yes it is hard not to dissect the whole situation to death but if any relationship is worth the risk this one is. I think it also helps that we are both 39 and somewhat mature and our children are almost out of the house. He is 4 years out of a13 year marriage and I am 3 years out of an 8 year marriage (to an Aquarius, no less). His spouse cheated, as did mine, so we both understand the importance of trust and honesty. Yes, he can be quiet at times but he has also taught me to be a better listener. Sometimes he does need a little space but the payoff afterward is well worth it. He has fulfilled more of my needs in 2 months than the man I was married to could in 8 years. My advice to Libra women everywhere, if you are lucky enough to find your Pisces man…go for it!

• ajaz says:

hello crise i am a pisces man i have taken divorce from my wife after 6 years of unsuccessful marriage i am looking for a partner specially a cancer pisces or capricorn to be on safe side but after reading your story i will think about other signs also but libra was never in my list as i thought libra to be too dominating for we emotional pisces libra and pisces have totally opposite natures.what qualities do you find attractive in your piscean? I too will concentrate on them do you think a libra and pisces can unite physically or mentally if they can then to what extent what qualities they have in common can their relation last for ever… Please reply