Pisces Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

Famous Pisces-Pisces Couples:  Patti Boyd and George Harrison

This is one combination where two of the same sign does not mean too much of the same thing.  Pisces is a world unto itself and you might say that only one Pisces can understand another.  A vast ocean of compatibility flows between these two people, a wordless communion, poetry in motion, the merging of two souls, and a sense of completion.

How to Attract a Pisces Woman as a Pisces Man: You have to try to figure out which one of you is going to play lost and confused and which one of you is going to try to be the helpful guide.  You can get a sense of this with your psychic ability and choose your strategy accordingly.  There is really no way to know without looking at the two individuals involved.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Pisces Woman:   You have to try to figure out which one of you is going to play lost and confused, and which one of you is going to try and be the helpful guide.  You can get a sense of this with your psychic ability and choose your strategy accordingly.  There is really no way to know without looking at the two individuals involved.

Degree of Romance:  The energy between the them is so romantic they may never get anything else done.  These two may linger long over breakfast, looking into each other’s eyes as they pour coffee and delay the trip out into the cold, cruel world.  They meet for lunch just to lock fingers and reassure one another that everything is okay or hurry home from work to sit with a glass of wine in front of the fireplace, offering mutual love or at least commiseration.

Degree of Passion:  Pisces is not passionate about anything.  Passion is for much younger souls.  For the wise Pisces, it is an utter waste of time.

Degree of Friendship:   Think of two old redwood trees, hundreds of feet tall, hundreds of years old, who have stood beside each other in the forest, like stalwart companions.  This is the type of bond that is created between these two.  Or think of Philemon and Baucis who were turned into laurel trees in their old age so that they could always be together.  This is the road ahead for this pair.  Friendship hardly does the concept justice.

Degree of Marriage: If they can figure out the practical side of things, the rest will last for all eternity.  Either this couple will hit it off right away or it will never happen because they cannot get it off the ground.  One or the other has to be organized enough to carry the responsibility of dealing with reality.

Progression of Relationship:  They could meet and talk for hours and move in together right away and it wouldn’t matter.  Either it’s going to work out or it’s not.  And chances are, it will.  Neither the man nor the woman is at all interested in logic, rules, or formalities.  It is a soul-fulfilling encounter of an essential nature that is recognized by each of them.  Perhaps they planned it a lifetime long ago to meet at this point in time, fall into step, and be there for each other.

Sex:  Sex is a form of communication and between these two. They can even elevate it to a form of communion.  Their love making is a metaphysical experience such as described by John Donne in his poem “The Ecstasy.”  Some of us will never know this experience, and some of us know exactly what I am talking about.

When It’s Over:   When it’s over, when it’s time to end, when it’s time to call it a day, the two old souls will recognize and acknowledge the inevitable.  There is no reason to resist, regret, or delay the inevitable.

More on Pisces Women

Pisces Man and Scorpio Woman
Pisces Man and Sagittarius Woman
Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman

61 Responses to Pisces Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

• Jennifer says:

I’m not too sure about this combination. I know a Pisces-Pisces combination and they have been married for awhile, but they both cheated on each other early in their relationship and neither is too into fidelity. I think both need a more stable person.

• Catherine says:

I am in a Pisces-Pisces relationship and after reading the above text, I felt like it has been written for my husband and I. It is so true! Unbelievable! Even the fireplace part matches exactly our daily routine. Pisces rock! ;-)

• nancy says:

AWWWWWWWWW how sweet. I’m so glad you found each other.. Stay close, ok?

• Jennifer says:

LOL This was all very true! I got out of a pisces-pisces engagement almost a year ago. We were best friends but when it was time to call it off, we both knew it and are still good friends.

• nancy says:

I love it! Thanks for stopping by the si te and please tell alll your friends, Jennifer.

• Jaded Fish says:

I dont get it… i was with a pisces feb 28 for 8 months and he dumped me for a libra Oct 12 girl and im a pisces… i guess it doesnt always work out :/

• Jaded Fish says:

and Im a March 7th pisces

• Nicole says:

I am a Pisces Mar7 and I had a crush like beyond crush on a Pisces man (friend) Mar16 and now he has had a crush on me for a long time too and we know we want each other ,when ever we are drunk we are all over each other and the above makes so much sense its retarded! WE just have an understanding with each other we are connected in some weird way. I wonder if we will ever get into a relationship?? I believe Pisces /Pisces is the best match!

• Minnow says:

Underwater, no one can see you cry.

• nancy says:

@Minnow What a beautiful comment.

• nancy says:

Sign up for my FREE newsletter http://bemyastrologer.com/optinnewsletter.html

• Arielle says:

Hi I am a 21st of February Pisces and I want to marry Justin Bieber who is also a Pisces and I also want to be a singer like him in the near future. I strongly believe I have the power within me to manifest this possibility into reality. I’m only 17 years old by the way and I can already read peoples souls and even minds to an extent.

• Liddy says:

LOL… Giggles… Chuckles… Read Souls is right, Arielle!!! I don’t know about anyone else, but I have been accused of speaking thoughts even before the other can verbalize what they’d like 2 say.

I have even been able to speak of what is to become sometimes, months, even years before they come to fruition. I get mixed reviews from others. Some become fascinated with my so called gift and keep coming back for more. While others get frightened and stay clear of me. (Shrugs shoulders).

So don’t feel bad, Arielle. Been there, done that. When someone ask me to tell them what is in store for their future, I decline and just let them know I really don’t know them.

I guess, it is quite wearying to be constantly asked how I know what I know. And I have come up with a great explanation, if you can even call it that:

Just because I know the secrets of the Universe, does not necessarily mean I will reveal all!!! =)

Some people accuse me of knowing or not knowing all of the secrets of the Universe. Therefore my response is, I never said I know All of the Secrets of the Universe!!! Giggles…

So take heart, young lady. It is difficult to shelter oneself from absorbing so many other people’s feelings & infirmities, as they will absorb your energies & leave you feeling very exhausted and depleted. Then it takes about 1-3 days to recuperate from such experiences, that way, you don’t get sick in the process. Many times, that has happened to me.

More power to you, and hope you figure out how to shelter yourself from others. They are not meaning to deplete your energies, but just the same watch out for your self, if any. As I have not really figured out how to protect myself yet.

However, I know this much: I finally figured out to keep myself surrounded by Beautiful Positive Individuals (those who are optimistic & see the glass as being half full). Versus those who have an “Eeyore ~~~ Whoa Is Me” syndrome, who forever has this proverbial rain cloud over their heads (Winnie The Pooh, anyone?). I simply refer to those individuals as Negative Toxic Individuals.

As they will constantly drag you down into the dumpsters with them, no matter how much you try to uplift their spirits. Therefore, stay away from such individuals. Clearly, they need a simple about face attitude adjustment!!! LOL…

And keep smiling!!! Makes other people wonder what you’ve been up to!!! :~)

• Andy Baby says:

Im in a Pisces-Pisces relationship and i love it lol…

• HappyFish says:

Meet a guy we clicked, Clicked so much so its scary!!! Low and behold he was a fish!!! Its like we have been knowing each other our whole lives. He is truly a girl version of me.lol Its crazy, Im hoping that the above blog is true….

• Lewis says:

I lost my relationship after 20 months. pisces – pisces. best relationship in the world, a shame it came to an end. soulmates.

• Tonia says:

I was with a pisces and he cheated on me and then i cheated back on him and then poof.. it was over.. we lasted for 6yrs thou

• Hoepfulin Astroland says:

yeah unebklievable but true. this is my bff and her boyfriend. it does work.

• poeticpisces says:

You guys are scaring me! I’m a Pisces (march 5th) and my dad is a Pisces (march 10th). He cheated on my mom when I was younger.. they were married 8 years and rather than calling quits he cheated.. and then was caught. Although with time I was able to manifest a relationship with him again (which is now off again) he is ridiculously stubborn. The truth is I am too which makes our bond amazing when we’re talking (on good terms) and like magnetic poles pushing each other away (on bad terms). For this reason, I said I would never date a Pisces man, and haven’t. In addition, while he’s also been very understanding (I feel like at times he just gets my feelings and how to communicate to them) he’s very much so the dreamer. He dreams big and works small (sad to say). As a father he has done enough to put food on the table and make sure his rent is paid, but I find it incredibly unfortunate that all of his work and big dreams haven’t come through yet. (Also another turn off while looking for a mate… since I’m a dreamer myself).

Recently though.. a friend of mine has “hooked me up” with a friend of his and his birthday is two days after mine. I love talking to him and he makes me feel safe to retreat from the world. (Its true, you can’t see tears while under water). The last time I felt this way in a relationship was while dating a Scorpio man. The intimacy (spiritual & emotional) was amazing but he was often too insensitive to my feelings or mood swings. But he did posses an incredible amount of emotional strength to tolerate through the mood swings and dreaminess that other signs lacked (Leos, Taurus, Gemini). I am very excited about where this new relationship could blossom with this Pisces man but I’m very hesitant knowing the ways of my father… who has given me a life long lesson about Pisces men.

Any suggestions?

• ws says:

Poeticpisces. You are an eloquent writer. And I agree with you about the Scorpio and the mistrust of Pisces men. I have also recently started being attracted to Pisces men but they are not as sturdy as a scorpio. That is true.

Just get to know the Pisces guy without putting too many preconceived ideas on him. It’s not his fault what came before him. Who knows if you might misread something because there seemed to be a callback to what your dad did.

I have that with Capricorn men too because my Dad was a capricorn and had me out of wedlock while he was married also. I always think they will do the same thing. But I’m trying not to look at things like that.

• Abhi says:

When it’s over, when it’s time to end, when it’s time to call it a day, the two old souls will recognize and acknowledge the inevitable. There is no reason to resist, regret, or delay the inevitable.

<<<<<< 100 % TRUE

• Abramore says:

بسم الله <<<
    I was born on 16 March 3, 1984 <<<<
    A Pisces virginal Prince <<<<
    My family tree back to the most powerful families of the descendants of Father Adam, peace be upon him <<<<
    This for sure does not qualify me to enter Paradise and be saved from hell <<<
    SO I found a love map God willing, I can access through this map to A Historic race between billions of people
    For thousands of years ago to reach the first places in the book of love I mean nearly he first places in the book of love <<<<
    Love story in the real historical rival, literally <<<<

True love forever and ever, God willing <<<
    In this life and life after death <<<
    Love without physical barriers or borders or whatever <<<
    Left researchers around the world between countries <<<
    Look for virgin Eve Princess Pisces, O God <<<<<
    I called loudly researchers behind love <<<<
    I looked it up in the color black, red strawberries and beur and brown with blonde and red hair and green eyes and blue and nuts <<<<
    I went to search for Eve in the North & South America, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Africa <<<<
    Recently I was in Syria between the gangs and the dead <<<
    I thought that I find Eve clean spiritually and mentally <<<<
    I looked it up in Colored black, red strawberries and beur and brown <<<
    All I found was the bodies of the sexual pleasure without the spirit <<<<
    I found Prostitutes in the auction Covered by false masks of goodness and purity <<<<<
    I can not find love at no cost and without material interests, and without borders and barriers<<<>>>
    Now this is what I call the pure voice of Pisces …..

• Abramore says:

breaking benjamin the diary of jane <<<< Now this is what I call the pure voice of Pisces
    Link for the Antichrist and the unknown truth
    Wake up Call for to those whom it may concern
    Thank you very much Ms. Nancy Fenn
    Are you a Pisces sweetie
    Is there a Pisces virgin hear me
    halooooo

• Abramore says:

Add to all that
    I found many Pisceans
    Not any Pisces
    Check this out
    They have the same birth date
    16 March 3, 1984
    But they were bodies without souls
    worship money
    Spiritual and mental blindness
    I want a Pisces girl intact spiritually and mentally
    Do you help me accomplish this project.
    Historic race
    In the end, the first centers in competition between a male and female
    But not every male and female can win
    Correct me if I was wrong, Ms.Nancy Fenn
    love you Ms.Nancy Fenn

• whoyahwith says:

ABRAMORE
    I must agree the physical body can only produce lust, as a piscean.. the spiritual is so much stronger.. physical love doesnt last..
    The true virgin is male and female..and this spirit is ELOHIM.
    THE TRUE Virgin..
    Im a pisces male.. ive dated cancer, and various signs..didnt work..ive found most of the other sign brought their representitives 2 the meetings, and change down the line.. ive never dated a pisces woman.. im meetin one today.. i hope we bond.. searching 4 that true Queen..

• Pingback: true|love|story

• ohyouknow says:

I totally agree. I’ve been in a bunch of relationships, some good, some not so good. However, then I entered a Pisces-Pisces relationship and it’s just been incomparable! It’s the best relationship, by far. Everything is perfectly in place as if we’re following some sort of step-by-step guide, or like we’ve been together for decades, even though it’s only been a few years. None of my exes ever had quite the effect, and the unspoken, emotional connection, that my Pisces boyfriend and I have.

• ~Indian gal in LOVE~ says:

Yes you are right!
    ohyouknow, you hit it on the spot…
    “unspoken, emotional connection”

But remember, never leave him for whatever reason..I dit it, and I am suffering since that time.Unfortunately,my mate lives in a far off land and we cant make up…
    After dating a Pisces man,you realize that there is no one like him,like he has your heart with him all the time.Never ever let even a slight rift amongst you two.
    I was so foolish I heeded to one of my friends(girl),and I just broke it off thinking I will get a better one(I was afraid cuz the relationship was so perfect and magical).Its strange that sometimes we cant believe that we have achieved what we so longed after…and yet when the moment approaches,we are confused,our heart is muddled.Perhaps satisfaction and settlement is not for the Pisces soul,but still, I so long after my love…..
    I miss you sweetheart,, :( :(
    I have heard some girls have started eyeing him,and I just want to rip their eyes and heart….his eyes are so good.
    Earlier we were classmates in Roorkee,and now he studies for college in Pantnagar.I cant even go and meet him,its his final year.When we were together in Roorkee,our lives were so intertwined,we both were class-toppers.Now he is pursuing his Bachelors in technology,and I am stuck with Clerical :(
    Hopefully this is his final year,and soon he will return Roorkee.Then I shall try to win him back with all charm I have got x)
    But he is really a hard-to-get man,always lost in his own world.His inner rich life is more attractive to him than other facets.And he is also soo much talented.
    I want him back at all cost….I dunno how am I gonna wait for 6 months,it feels so long..Maybe I should try to contact him at Valentines Day,I have heard that he hasn’t dated any girl in the past 4 years.. :P ;D ;) He must be hungry :D :D

• Bella says:

This combination is not good for a female. Pisces girl needs a man who is strong powerful and stable. Man that are water signs won’t fulfill you! They know how to manipulate people,they are not stable, arrogant. The reason you feel the bound with those signs it’s because they know how to read you and your needs, they are the best actors like a cancer or Scorpio,they will allure you speak the language of your interest and seduce you until you get tangle and lost in their lies. Pisces girls are very emotional but to the extend they are also strong like a man when they want to,they can smell liars from a mile but , once they get trapped by one of their kind ( who ate just as good as they are) they will suffer great deal of pain. Safe yourself a trip! You sexy thing , u better of grabbing Leo or Taurus ,.as they can prepare the fundament that no water sign man will ever do!!! never go for gemini or virgo girl , you will fail either way,they are cheaters and horrible in the bad ,so dont even bother ….no one seems to mention that fish can be like a chameleon ,she can be as sweet as a person can be but don’t be sure you know her bc the truth is no one will ever discover their kind ,this uniqueness is universal and irreplaceable that’s why the need someone who will appreciate those goods but at the same time shoe them the reality that they also have to focus on! This is very important, since fish tends to help others with ther problems and dreams they tend to put their own lives aside ,making sure they help others first. They are the one that others take advantage of, so they need honest partners and water guys won’t offer you that they love women in general and they are more attracted to fire and air sign girls so be careful,

• Mujahir says:

Bakchodi ho rahi hai yaha HAHAHAHA

are, sab gille ho,sabhi tharki ho…tumpe kuch ni hone vala…aahahaha
    Pisces pisces khelna band karo…padhai pe dhyan do

• Melisa says:

I am a Pisces and dated a Pisces. Excellent relationship. I met a guy the other day and we both had a serious crush on each other.Hold and behold, he and I shared birthdays 5 days apart.

• Arthanis says:

Pisces male here and I agree with this 99%
    Strangely enough my temperament is choleric and then melancholic being 2nd.
    Passion is a fundamental part of me and I have always been drawing upon it as a professional dancer :)
    I am very thankful for this ,because while I have all the pisces traits set solid , I don’t mind taking charge and responsibility for important things , like for her.

• Piscean says:

Wow, Bella, you call Pisces arrogant, and Leos aren’t? Wow….

You need to remember something: it isn’t solely about your sun sign, it’s about your entire birth chart. You can’t go around labeling the entire Pisces sun-sign clan just because of your own subjective biases.

I’m a Pisces male and I was (unfortunately) married to a Sag female who professed fake love and threw vows around like they were nothing. I supported her through college, having a child (which only I wanted and was excited about–she even bears the name I created for her), and 10 years of being constantly belittled, sexually, emotionally and verbally abused, only to have her divorce me, marry another man and take my daughter away (who is an AWESOME Scorpio and daddy’s girl).

Everyone is different, but I’ll tell you this much: a Pisces with his head on straight is a far cry from ANY fire sign, any day of the week, and you can take that to the bank. I will never, ever again date or even give the time of day to a Sag or a Leo.

• A STRONG PISCES WOMAN says:

Hi I am pisces who dated a pisces for ten years. We have a daughter and I basically taking care of her by myself.

HE puts in time with her every other weekend or every third weekend of the month when ever he chooses to take her.

He was very abusive threw out the whole relationship and he got high and drank a lot. The whole ten years we were

together i basically took care of him. Provided him with a place to stay, food, and clothing. This man has taken me

threw everything you can posibly take a person threw in a relationship. After years of begging, asking and fighting

this man trying to get it threw his head that i need help and not getting it. I finally step out and fell in love with

anther man. Me and my partner now we have our down days but nothing like my daughters’ father put me threw. I

still fine myself at times missing him and crying. I remind myself why I left in the first place but I fine myself missing

him a lot. I don’t see me going back at all, and you know what the man is off of drugs and has a job now all cause

he wants me back and he wants to show me he can provide for his family. I wish he would of did it a long time ago

cause as bad as it hurt my heart I don’t trust it.

• Oh I really don't want to say. Just call me Nie. says:

A pieces relationship is a mystery to me. I have known this guy since like what the 6th grade and at time I wasn’t too interested in boys and I was more school orientated. I admit I was a little shy but he would flirt with me ALOT. Around 7th grade we would flirt back then around 8th we kind of spilt up but I notice it has always been a small friendship and attraction there. Then there was 9th grade and I knew for certain we were just going to be a beautiful couple. He’s smart, talented, and funny and I am intelligent, creative and I have my funny moments. I remember daydreaming and my hands shaking when I get ready to pick the phone up but on the phone it would b some silences here and there. I even tried to make him my boyfriend it was just like the closer I got he just swam further and further away. And u know how noisy ppl are in the ninth grade they just knew we were dating when actually I didn’t know what we were. I always shrugged them off and he did too. Things got cold and I was constantly wondering what’s going on in his head. Fast forward to upper level high school, I feel feelings for him and the signs are obviously there, and I understand him more and I love being close to him and the silences don’t seem as awkward. I adore gazing in his dark brown eyes. He makes me feel good and I don’t feel like he’s an annoying child pulling my hair but it feels like he matured.

“Oh Et em…… well sorry sorry! You know it’s just a little itty bitty tiny friendship thing.

• A Lonely Fish says:

@Nie >> I can well relate to you.
    The only difference is that I am a man,and that our relationship ended pretty too soon.We had feelings for each other for a long time….but soon her interest grew weak.We parted ways.Its been 4 years since our separation.
    We both are unhappy,none of us have found love elsewhere.
    Coincidentally, today is my B Day,as is hers.

But we cant meet,as I live in NY and she is in France.Only if one of us had tried harder to keep the relationship uptight………seems like all laws vanish in such cases…

• Lolz ;) says:

I’m a Pisces guy who was in a relationship with a beautiful Pisces girl for a year. But broke up due to the fact I wasn’t getting anywhere with my life at the time. And she just graduated Tafe to become a fashion designer and really needed time to prepare for her future. And found it hard trying to help me get my life back on track after a lot of family issues, past memories which I found hard to move on from and so on. She just didn’t want to keep getting distracted and lose everything she worked so hard for. She loved me very much but couldn’t help me anymore as it was time I needed to help myself which I now have done. I never meant to hurt her intentionally and at the time I just didn’t have stability and control in my life and it hurts me everyday knowing she once loved me and adored every little thing about me. But eventually had to grow her way out of love with me and use her head which I understand yet upsets me every time I remember how happy and exited she was just to hear my voice.

We are still very close friends who regularly catch up, have sex, go and eat out nice places together and so on. For the last few months I’ve been studying working casual jobs, saving money, seeing a counsellor once a week and respect every thing she addresses to me. When I say to her ‘ let’s just stay kool with each other keep doing what were doing and if u like what you see in me and how I’ve turned my life around for the better and staying positive about everything, then why can’t we give it another shot?’ she tells me how much of a good hearted beautiful person I am, how she is still very much attracted me, the sex is the most beautiful, passionate, amazing, sensual out of this world sex either of us has ever had in our life’s and still can’t seem to stay away from each other…so when she tells me that she can’t do it again with me since I let her Down and broke her heart buy not going along with the help I should of got myself and for lying about silly things one to many times eg; going to work, when I’d go see friends, go to gym or just waste the day doing some thing pointless. It breaks my heart knowing she won’t give me that one last chance to be lovers again just when I finally made the right steps to better myself and to prove how badly I Wang to change for this girl as she is everything to me and I feel miserable when she’s not around :( I’m getting mixed messages from her only because she kisses me so emotionally and with a lot of passion and love in the kiss, because she always is smiling and laughing when shes around me, keeps coming to see me and Spend every weekend with me doing things that lovers do and continue to have deep, passionate loving sex. I understand she loves me as a friend and enjoys being around me, but she knows I love her with my whole heart and pour it out to her every time I talk to her on a emotional level. Or in letters that I write to her every so often explaining how I’ve learnt from my mistakes and how much I
    Sorry, how much I love her and how I wanna make everything up to her. She says that she isn’t ready to be in a relationship for a very long time and doesn’t want to take that risk of getting burnt and let down again. I’m a loyal, loving, emotional, caring, very sensitive genuine typical male Pisces. So in saying that it also means I woul never cheat on the womani love an would never do anything to put her in harms way. I adore this girl and love her more than life it’s self. I still think there is hope in us being happy and in love together again as long as things keep moving foward. And everyone is happy and in positive hopes :) we are beat friends and can’t get enough of each other yet I’m so deeply in love with her and she only loves me as a friend. I’d so much happy knowing she is my friend rather than nothing at all. But I need real love and some one i can give the world and my heart too. Any awnsers for any of this lol??? I know I’ve gone on a bit, but love is so strong and very important to me.. I just want to be with her and make her happy. Her family adores me and knows I never meant to break both Hers and my hearts. We were just two people who found love at first sight with one another and rushed into a relationship and let love take over. We are both beautiful people and I know it would work if we were together. I also can’t stand the fact knowing that if we don’t get back together, some one else may come along and Hurt her terribly an break her heart in so many ways. Atleast she knows with me the worst has already been done and there is no way I would ever take a back step after getting as far as what I’ve gotten. Please can some one give me some much needed advice as to what I should do with the mixed messages I’m getting and do any of u think there I hope for me and my Pisces friend who I love so deeply as to getting back together some day down the track soon?! I can’t just walk away and stop seeing her. Because when shes in my life and especially when I see her I feel alive and like nothing can take my happiness away :) It feels like its love when we’re together. But once she’s gone that’s when reality kicks in. And I get upset knowing she may just wake up and say that she can’t do this anymore, its a hard thing to deal with but I’m staying positive and confident that one day will be in love again. Thanks for hearing me out. And anyone with advice will be much appreciated. Thank you :)

• Asha says:

Hi Lokz, it’s scary but everything you have written is EXACTLy how I felt about a man once. I am Pisces 25 of Feb. I fall in love very deeply when I am in live and extremely hurt when it’s over. I know this sounds bad, but the Pisces has a very beautiful imagination, so it’s reality and imagination mixed in one that keeps you involved. I am surprised that she is a Pisces too and doesn’t want to help you ! I worked hard at changing myself too for someone I loved but it was always me bring starry eyed thinking that there was a mutual understanding that we both enjoyed making love to much and being together that it would be a commitment scenario. Unfortunately for me it didn’t work they way. I was with a Gemini for four years, it was the worst relationship I could ever have hoped for, but I still loved him. Pisces are able to love unconditionally, it is a very pronounced feature of Pisces although not saying that other signs aren’t capable. I still love this way but I have to take control to not let it take over my entire world. The depth of love I want to reach with someone one day is too deep for people to handle so I have had tweak it a bit to I don’t get to hurt in the end. This doesn’t mean I cheat, it just means I stay smart about it. So my advice to you, is to not let yourself get too carried away with her bring your entire world. Maybe try other hobbies and always have an open mind and plan for an end in that clearly unstable relationship to protect yourself. Lots of friends is important too. Good luck ..

• sharlene says:

i just came out of a pisces pisces love affair it is so beautiful but also you tend to get lost and put off what you realy want to do in life ,we may have an understanding but the men seems to give up faster than the woman if she is behind so hm i know it is sweet but deadly

• sharlene says:

wat do you think im a pisces 29th of february whats the odds of that of me finding a man who will be compatable with me

• has a libra mother says:

wow, nancy, you gave pisces/pisces a 10??? theyre the least popular marriage *statistically*
    and not many are paired in real life.

• has a libra mother says:

oh never mind, nancy, i get it.
    the 10′s i’ve noticed have a little clause in it. many of the 10s dont work, but for example,
    in this articule, one pisces has to take the lead/responsibility. if that is worked out, it’s worked out as a 10.
    so in truth, many times, it real life, it doesn’t, because many pisceans are still swimming in many directions, and need a stronger sign. (if pisces has strong planets/good strict upbringing) it can work.

well it’s nice that you make an attempt to help these signs get together, even when many times it doesnt.

• KESHIA says:

FIRST OF ALL THESE POST ARE SO VERY WRONG,

IVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH A PISCES MAN AND I HAPPEN TO BE A PISCES, WHAT I HAVE FOUND IS, PEOPLE GET VERY, AND I MEAN VERY ENVIOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP, AND FURTHERMORE, HE HAS THE INSECURITY OF THE FUTURE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. WHAT IT BRINGS ME TO BELIEVE IS THAT PEOPLE LACK FAITH IN THEMSELVES AND THEIR ABILITIES. THEREFORE, IT IS THE PERSONS RESPONSIBILITY, TO ENSURE THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP EXPANDS TO THE POTENTIAL AND CONTINUE TO MATURE TOGETHER. AND REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR THE LITTLE HANDOUTS.

• Carolinae says:

I like a Pisces boy that is March 3 buh he doesnt seem interested in me, idont know how to get his attention! how do iget his attention? iam a 21st february pisces *REPLYYYYYYYYYY PLEASEEEE*

• ajaz says:

dear carolina you have got everything to attract him ,even if he is not interested then send your massage and photo to me at ajaz.jafari@gmail.com i too am a piscen 28 feb

• Katfish says:

I am a pisces, and by reading the above comments of others – discussing infidelity, stubborness, insensitivity, and sometimes complete bliss – it is important for me to reiterate a main point in this article. A piscean is a mutable, fluid individual. Meaning – they can change, will change, and often do so in seconds. You cannot judge a piscean by one action they have committed or one thing that they have said. Often circumstances that have occurred throughout thier lives cause them to be the fish they are AT THAT MOMENT. Never fear, that fish will change a little in a minute. I know this because of my own life experiences and my relationships with other pisces individuals. For much of my adult life I have behaved in a manner that was opposite of the typical pisces – judgemental, rude, angry, hurried, unsatisfied, disconnected…and had managed to hurt and offend others while doing it- but what I didn’t know is that was me changing with events that had occurred in my life. Past hurt had built up and I had built a protective system of negative personality traits to protect the spiritual, loving, caring fish that had been hurt by others. In more recent months I have let go of that protective barrier and have begun to connect with the honest, open, caring, loving, fish I was. The typical Piscean traits are beautiful ones and they live deep inside every Pisces you meet, but the Piscean who has been hurt one too many times may not reveal those traits to you out of fear. This is difficult to understand and is why the dual fish relationship is a highly regarded and respected union – they have the ability to understand each other. I know this because there are several Piscean individuals in my life with different personalities and I can understand and communicate with each of them in a way I cannot with other people. My childhood friend is a Pisces. She is tough, artistic, creative, and funny. She is also scatterbrained, dreamy, and a procrastinator. My boss is a Pisces. She is organized, logical, intelligent, funny, and flirty. She is also lacking in emotion, critical and a serious pain in my ass. But I understand her and we get along swimmingly out of a mutual understanding for each other. My boyfriend – Pisces :) basically the male version of me. Calm, funny, understanding, incredibly patient. He knows exactly how to nudge me in the right direction, approach me with an issue, and never under estimates my abilities. I understand everything he does and why he does it without explanation, and even better – he tells me how much he appreciates that I can do that. Dont get me wrong – we have our issues, but when I am angry and he deserves it, he will take what I dish out and acknowledge his mistake without throwing it back at me or insulting me. I am also the same with him. Currently, we have issues with what we call “those three scary words”. We have discussed it and because of past relationships, we have trouble making that promise to another person. At this time, we have resorted to drawing hearts on random pieces of paper because neither of us can get the words out. It may sound stupid and childish, but that’s a perfect example of agreeable communication between two Pisceans. They get it and it works. No one else has to understand. In my experience, a successful Piscean-Piscean relationship is mostly untouched by the outside world. My boyfriend and I do not let others dictate how we should treat each other or how our relationship should progress – we just share the same space once a day for a few hours, in any way we choose, and it’s perfect. I wish the best for all of you in any relationship, and hope you can remember that a Pisces that doesnt behave like one is an injured fish. Try nursing it back to health. :)

• ajaz says:

for katfish

it is true that the real piscean spirit is always hidden sometimes it shows up as stupidity and sometimes brilliance.it is indeed sad that some pisceans never find their true partners and most of them end up with wrong partners.there is no hard and fast rule that you will be compatible with people of certain sun signs,in real life your best friends prove to be those who have totally opposite nature than yours.Life itself is a big puzzle even for pisceans.

• msbeautiful says:

I am right now involved with a gemini man been together for 7 months so far and he hurts me and makes me happy at the same time. The only time he acts like heis intrested me is when another guy tries to talk to me or stares at me then his jealous possesive side really comes out. Now i then recently found myself involed with a pisces boy no i am not trying to have my cake and eat it too it just that my gemini man hurts me so much and i feel like he doesn’t appreciate me but i am still very in love with him I can find myself leaving him alone I don’t know if it’s an attraction thing. I pray to god everything gets better,but back to my pisces boy I find he understands me more maybe cause were both pisces of course but he is complete opposite of me. He is very clingy wants to be up under me all day every day, wanna know where im at every second and did i say he’s very jealous and possesive and he feels were in something serious but i really wanna be his friends ,as you know pisces are known for rushing into relationships. Did I say he was four years younger than me smokes weed and drinks im not into any of that well the smoking weed part. The sex isn’t that good neither and maybe it comes from him being unexperienced being as though he just turned 17. I so badly wanna break things off wit him before he get his feelings to involved, atleast that what i told my friends i just don’t wanna hurt him i am kind of falling for him en though something seems sneaky about him. I was weighing the pros and cons associated with the gemini man and pisces boy yesterday.I wish I could have both but i know it doesnt work that way I feel so torn.

• msbeautiful says:

• Sue Z says:

I’ve been participating on this site since 2009. But it wasn’t until recently that someone showed me this Zodiac Matchmaking site. It’s literally feels amazing to date someone who also believes in the zodiac. Worth the fuss, hands down