Sagittarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Sagittarius-Pisces Couple:  Tyra Banks and Chris Webber

There isn’t a lot of glue to keep these two together.  Both are humanitarian, involved in the world at large, good folks round and round who may bump into each other through shared activities such as Habitat for Humanity or the local homeless shelter, but when did philosophy ever hold a marraige together?  These two have a lot to talk about but will probably not want to spend a lot of time together.  The overwhelming allure of the Pisces man (second only to Scorpio) can be utterly lost on the Sagittarius woman who seems impervious to his magical charm.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as a Pisces Man:  Chances are, dear Pisces, if you have your sights set on the Sagittarius woman, it is likely a casual dalliance that you have in mind.  This is fair game for the Sag and I hardly need to give you much advice on how to trip her up.  Be light.  Be funny.  Be a little bit late.  Nonchalant works well.  And be as confused as you want to be.  It’s all the same to her.  This woman has places to go, people to see, and things to do.  One way to win an evening with her is to tag along.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Sagittarius Woman:   This is a stretch, but your best bet is to win him over with your optimism and good spirits.  Every Pisces man is a little bit down a lot of the time and very vulnerable to someone who can cheer them up or help him see the bright side of things.  Try complimenting him and telling him you’d love to spend a fun evening together.  This combination is so outside the box, as far as romance, passion and marriage is concerned, that you might as well take some risks with the Rules.

Degree of Romance:  It’s hard to knock the romance out of a Pisces man, but a plain-spoken, gun-totin’, adventuresome Sagittarius gal is likely to do just that.  Sagittarians live in a vivid, adventuresome world.  She is unlikely to want to limit herself to playing a part in Pisces’ romantic drama.  It’s just too boring.

Degree of Passion:  Sagittarius’ passion is for life, adventure, and exploration, not people.  Pisces is used to borrowing passion from others, importing it into his own realm of possibilities.  Since he will not be able to do that in this case, passion will lie helpless between them with no match to light the flames.  And Sagittarius could care less.

Degree of Friendship: Sagittarius and Pisces should probably just be friends to begin with and skip the stretch to romance, passion and marriage.  They may even live happily together as room-mates without realizing the years are slipping by.  Both signs are kind, thoughtful, contemplative, respectful of other souls and spirits, inclined toward the notion of world peace, and firmly dedicated to a personal philosophy of live and let live.    Perhaps it is the intensity that is lacking to create a bond of intimacy.

Degree of Marriage: These two can have a very friendship-based marriage that can last indefinitely because neither one of them likes to rock the boat.  Both the Pisces man and the Sagittarius woman are inclined to take “good enough” and go with it.  If the relationship is 88% “okay”, that‘s fine for them.  These two are very philosophical by nature and don’t expect to break the bank on every visit to Vegas.  After all, this is just one lifetime, one pearl on the string of lifetimes that makes up a necklace.

Progression of Relationship:  The fish and the horse will go round and round in a merry chase, or at least that‘s what Pisces thinks is going on.  Sagittarius is always trying to be one step ahead of everybody, so it’s nothing personal.  This relationship will progress like jumping into a swimming pool and starting to swim in all directions.  It is the dream of the intuitive to not have to progress in a linear fashion.  They may date a lot for a while, go off by themselves for a while, come back together again, be just friends for a while, whatever … If they stay away from the judgmental eyes of friends and relatives they have a chance of hashing out some very pleasant territory.

Sex: Sex can be a lot of fun between these two.  There are likely to be no power issues, no psychological complexity, no egotism, and no issues being worked out with sex as the medium.  Can you imagine how much fun they could have?

When It’s Over:  One thing for sure, if this relationship ends, it will end with good humor.  One or the other will look over with a smile and say, “Too bad, catch you next time.”  They may mean the next lifetime, but they do mean it.  No hard feelings.  Ever.

Our Rating: 6 /10

Pisces Man and Scorpio Woman
Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

44 Responses to Sagittarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Char says:

I’m a Sag Woman who has been dating a Pisces Man for 3.16 years now and I agree with this article to a certain degree. He is sensitive and I am blunt; I’ve had to learn a bit of tact when speaking to him so I don’t hurt his feelings. I’ve also had to learn to choose my battles, which annoys me when he tries to play stupid. Either way, we both have our quirks, but we love each other deeply; in both an agape and erogenous way. Hopefully our relationship will not end, but if it does, I highly doubt it will be on a “Catch You Next Time” vibe. Just saying…

• ANDREA says:

YEA MY FIANCE AND I ARE KINDA DA SAME WAY BUT ITS NOT BORING HE LIKES GOIN OUT ALOT….BUT WE BOTH HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM LOL. BUT WE LEARN TO DEAL..AND WHEN PISCES MEN FALL IN LOVE THATS IT…..

• Adrii(: says:

Im a sagittarius women and my man is a Pisces,This is actually true we do have so many differences between our likes and dislikes,
    I like this he does not,He likes that i do not.
    We have so many differences. but differences is good(:

• swirl says:

our emotions aren’t in sync. but, whenever he gives off any sexual vibes, with that poker face, i’m burning for him for days.

• nancy says:

Beware the mesmerizing and hypnotic Piscean.

• ANYA says:

Not to nit-pick (tho I am a virgo) but Abe Lincoln was not a Pisces but rather an AQUARIUS, born Feb 12th. My son was born on the 12th of February as well and since childhood has told his teachers this fact :) As well, Ray Manzarek, the keyboardest of The Doors is a Feb 12th Aquarian.
    Thanks for letting me (virgoan) correct…no harm intended. BTW I love the Virgo – Sag description you’ve written. Unfortunately the Sag I was attempting to “relate” to ran the opposite way one day out of nowhere, after 6 months of telling me he couldn’t stop thinking about me…. oh well, I guess I got too predictable and boring for him. :(

• Cher says:

Tyra Banks and Chris Webber

• nancy says:

Thanks, Cher!

• SagittariusPrincess says:

alright..i am a sag woman and my an is a pisces. From the moment we met we were inseperable. Then all of a sudden he got scared and we didnt speak for a month. i saw him last wednesday and monday I am moving in. any on how to deal with this sexy sensitive fishy?

• Bianca says:

I’m a Sag Girl and my boyfriend a Pisces man…! And I truly disagree with the saying One thing for sure, if this relationship ends, it will end with good humor. Because the pisces man really have a hard time w/ expressing his emotions while deep down he wants to beg his Sag girl to stay. Sag while suffer for a while but she will get over it really soon. She does not hold on to the past she moves on to the future

• Alexandra says:

I absolutely agreeeee Bianca. I am a sag girl and my boy is a pisces:)
    Love em with alll my heart.

• LayLay says:

I am a Sag and my ex is a pisces and i must say we have the biggest attitudes ever we have been on and off for 3 years and those have been the best and worse years of my life.! i love him to death and one thing i do know is when a pisces loves the love hard and they might try to act sooo hard but in reality they just want to be held and loved on(i know he does) we arent together right now but i have a feeling we’ll be together again..and trust me and him will never end on a friendship note haha. too much history for that

• E! says:

I am Sag woman and recently dated a Pisces man that I’ve known on and off for the last 5 years. I guess it’s true what they say about the fish. They have a hard time expressing what/how they feel and can tend to be quite secretive. We had amazing chemistry as friends as well as in the bedroom. A Lot of passion combined with romance. There was never a dull moment. However, since neither of us ever spoke about how we felt, we went our separate ways. I’m not going to lie… this boy stole my heart.

• Rhea says:

Im a sag woman and i had a pisces bf and i fell in love with him instantly. After dating for a year We broke it off because he was moving away he told me i wasnt there for him the 2 months away from me. then 2 years later we got back together only lasting for 3 months because of people outside the relationship. he began to question my honesty thinking i was cheating..I was really in love with him and would have done anything for him i never cheated or once ever though about it but his mind was made up. I’m sorry to say but, This relationship didn’t end good. He was a heavy drinker and kept his emotions inside that built up and caused us too finally split again on bad terms. But all in all I’m still in love with him…

• nina says:

‘m a sag woman in love with a pisces man. I loved him ’till the fisrt time i saw him more than 1year ago. I agree with all of u, it’s very hard to know abt his feelings n emotions coz he don’t talk so much abt that. Despite of what horoscope says abt pisces personality, he seems a very materialistic man, but sometimes romance come out of his heart. it’s hart to undertand him n to understand his long silence’s moments but i love him same, i love him with all myself…Hope 1day we will be togeter n forever

• Char says:

I am a Sag woman, and my Pisces man tells me several times a day how much he loves me. I love him, but not in a wildly, passionate way. It’s true that I will settle for “good enough”. But at my age (47), I see nothing wrong with that. He is a good man, and we are devoted to each other.

• kitty says:

I am a Sag woman and my husband is a Pisces. This fits us to a T! we have been off and on again for 10years! It is a vicious cycle. And no matter what I do, I just can’t seem to break the cycle. Though we are married we are still off and on, so much that I think I’m getting whip-lash lol.

• Brian says:

I am a Pisces man and although I haven’t dated a Sag I find them very attractive.
    Most of my friends have been Sag’s.
    They are great, it’s comforting that they are everywhere at all times because it takes the potent uncomfortablity away from the now and makes now less serious and carefree as if sometimes to think “What’s the worst that can happen?” instead of being a pussy and using already acquired wisdom being with a Sag somehow makes a Pisces more capable of droping their emotions and doing what they should do.
    They make magic out of something otherwise non-magic, life.

• TIFFANY PAYNE says:

AAAAWW THAT IS SO SWEET BRIAN!THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO BE A SAG. EVEN THOUGH I THINK IM TO HONEST AND BLUNT. BUT ITS THOUGHT OUT WITH GOOD INTENTION…

• I Want It!!!!! says:

I’m a Sagittarius woman and I’v been friends with my Pisces friend for 4 years now (he’s a year older than I). It is wierd because he has always had all of the positive traits of a Pisces but none of the negatives and me, myself has always has always expressed more positive traits of being a Sagi. than the negative ones lol. I am not a blunt person, he is (VERY, but nice & honest). He is also independent, cool, passionate, (but Not Emotional), risky/fun[ny], rational/logical, a lil mysterious but he tells me Everything even secrets he Swore to his friends that he’d never tell. He said I’m the only female he texts and calls first (if I don’t, but I always call him first anyway). Everyone thinks we’re a couple, but we truly just have the Best relationship anyone ever saw. We are DiFFerEnt, but we mix our ideas together, so different has always been good especially for during our harmless debates.
    I don’t want to go into full detail, but its almost like we were made for one another, and our passion for eachother is beautiful; we don’t hold back from each other either. If we think it or feel it, then we say it, do it.
    We JUST got Physical with one another; but he didnt have a condum (so, not That Physical :’-[ ) and I’m feening hard for some sex forreal lol (Haven’t had it in a min.) Anyways, we’re great together It’s like we’re a real couple but it’s more of a friendship :D

• annie says:

i am sag and my husband is piscean. though it was strictly arranged marriage, where the only contact we had was through mails which started 5 months before our marriage, but i feel very lucky to be married to my hubby. he’s extremely caring, a bit possessive, but i like it…esp when we go out he doesn’t like it if i’m getting attention from other men…i love him and hope he never changes

• noom says:

im pisces man a year before me pull towards seg women we work in same office but in diff departments i was surprised she welcome me we had intensive relation but then me off till then we’hv been on nd off contact every time we off… we start again… i dono when it end… she want to marry me nd ask many times… i love her but im scared that we cant’hv gud life together…

• Angela says:

Interesting most comments have been Sag women and a Pisces man and its the same in my case. I’m a Sag women and I’m dating a Pisces man. When a Pisces man falls in love, they fall hard. He isn’t too secret about this, he tells me how he feels all the time. Could be that he is on the Cusps of Aries, literally March 20th. I do have to watch how brutally honest I can be because he gets hurt very easy. They say a Pisces man is scared of marriage but he is the one who wants to push the issue. He is lucky I am at that point of my life to settle down because otherwise I would be running as fast as I can at the thought of commiting so soon. I think I got lucky because he has the good qualities of both Pisces and Aries so I believe I have my perfect match =)

• beverly says:

I’m sag and in love with a Pisces boy. He’s got those eyes that are so…attractive. He’s so bottled up I don’t know whether he wants to go out with me! He’s a wonder.

• femefatale says:

PLEASE HELP ME! I’m a sag woman dating a pisces man, we’ve been together for about 11 months. This sounds a lot like us, I have to watch how blunt and aggressive I can be because then he’s hurt for like a few days(everytime) and needs his space. He definitely bottles his feelings up and doesn’t share with me. We have a great time together all the time. We’ve been monogomous from the very beginning and he sometimes get’s a tad tempermental and posessive if I’m out and we haven’t seen each other in over a week. However I’m a bit confused because I’m in love with him and told him but he hasn’t told me he’s in love with me yet. But when we’re intimate he’s so passionate and affectionate and loves to hold me and for me to hold him back a lot. Do you guys think he’ll love me and I should be patient ( by the way I’ve never questioned him about never having said it), or am I wasting my time and emotions? Thanks :-)

• Henry says:

Hi Femefatale

Im a pisces dude and my x was sag

I dated my x gf for over a year, it was always on and off, but it brought us closer everytime. One thing I hated about her she thought she was always right. She also told me first she loved me, and I never ever told her I loved her. I wasnt really sure throught the relationship if I loved her or not. But I wanted her to wait for me to fall in love with her. Sounds crazy I know…But I wish she did wait, because I think I am inlove with her now, but she has a bf now I gues. I cant stop thinking about day and night since we broke up about 2 months ago. It might take few months or even years for him to realize. But eventually he will. Just like I did but its too late now. What a sad story blah blah…lol

• PISCESx says:

hey hey Sag Princesses,,, ahem..
    I m in love with a Sag girl.
    She has given me some blunt signs that she likes me.
    I dont know how to tell her, how to approach her, how to talk to her.
    Thought a while about this.But I suppose no one can answer it better than Sag girls themselves.I want honest and lengthy reply, like what worked for you,,,,, what you liked, what you didn’t.

Really, that Girl shines among the crowd!! She is so cheerful that even her presence uplifts me,seems like a heavy burden lifts off my head……. I think that’s love.
    Have been seeing her for 2 years,haven’t dated any girl since I saw her 2 yrs back..sometimes I do desire her to be with me… Is it love?? I dont know… I need help :/ :(
    I am afraid someone will propose to her.I dont want to mess it all …

• Pisces affair says:

I had an affair with Sag woman. She is divorcee. We have great sex and i love her very much. She is very secretive and never tell me that other man going after her. Then we break up and she told me she no longer love me. She love the man. She cheat on me. She treat me as sex partner only. I am hurt then scold her with very nasty words such as bitch and cheapskate. She now hate me and she change her contact number. I no longer able to contact her. Very sad.

• Cheezy says:

I dont totally agree with this article.. Am a sagg and i hate being blunt cos i care alot about other people’s feelings. I love romance, its all i want in a man..i can be so busy, but when it comes down to spending time with the man i love…i cant wait to be in his arms..i won’t settle for good enough, i just want the best. Am very imaginative too. I dream of a family,a home with cute kids, lovely husband, home cooked meal. Dogs, horse and parrot as pets. Though m independent, and hate being controlled..and m career driven as well.
    I once had a pisces boyfriend.. He was the best i ever had..it was tough in the beginning but as soon as we understood that we both wanted a commited relationship, things became easy. we will stay indoors all day, talk, tease, dance, joke and laugh..we did everything together. He was jealous and possesive..but i liked it. He was so romantic and i loved it. We had our quarrels and misunderstanding..and i cant help but admire the way he assert his authority over me when m getting out of control.. We had great memories.. The sex was awesome..havent had anyone that good again. We are nomore together, but we are still very good friends.. When i had him.. I so wanted to marry him

• dfghty says:

i am sagitarrian and my husband is piscian..although it was a so called love marriage but i hate him completely now.. he is just not worthwhile..always puts blames for his failures on me…or others but will never accept..he is good for nothing..atrue bastard by nature…i dont know how to get rid of him..

• Ms Sag says:

Another famous couple you could add: Paula Patton and Robin Thicke. They seem to have been making it work since their teen years.

• fiery Sag :) says:

I met a Pisces a wk ago, for two days he seemed to be interested, the more I look at him the more handsome he seems (all his different features together…so cute!) his kiss..OMG…BLAZING! but then he stopped calling or txting and idk why, I haven’t tried to press him to hard, but really im goin INSANE the fact he is ignoring me…is driving me wild for him. Im goin nuts over his mixed signal, was he never into me? did I seem too easy? I only went far w/him cause I loved how he made me feel without saying a word…this isnt like me…to be so hung up. I had to erase his number defriend and just erase everything in hopes of forgetting about him…ITS NOT WORKING

• Jade says:

Hey this was very helpfull

• miss december 22 says:

i’m on the cusp of sag and capricorn I am with a pisces man and he is a dream come to life I am so in love with him it’s like he loves with out judgement but he can be a lil touchy at times so i do have to watch the bluntness thats the sag in me we work very well as a team and have been able to get much acomplished together i’m looking forward to many years with my souls mate

• PissyFishie says:

I’m a Pisces man and I fell “in love” with a Sagi woman. This is the only woman I can say I ever was “in love” with. I miss her every day and the hardest for me is knowing that she doesn’t miss me in the least or if she does she will never crack that hard heart of hers open and give it to me but she will go be with the next guy. I sometimes wish she had been born just 7 days later and was a Capricorn, maybe then when would have had a great marriage. I want her back but I don’t think either of us will ever give in if it is what either of us truly want.

• Cantsay says:

Im 22 and im a sag women. . . A few days ago i started talking to this guy and to find out he’s a Pisces.
    i kind of agree with this but then again i dont. I agree im a hard headed when tryn not to be sarcastic and out spoken.
    but the move on the next thing isnt me. im a romantic i want the mushy love stuff and i had it and loved it. i always think what if of passed boyfriends.

Even though its been a few days his stupid self got me. we’re both into art, the same music, style and when we’re on the phone we talk for hours i think the least was 1hr and 30mins lol. i end up looking this up in hopes i find sum good could come out of us “talking talking”

and this article sucked but reading some of you all comments im happy to say we may have hope
    our 1st date is next week wish me luck k :)

• a/s says:

been lookin at celebrities long term marriages, and this one should be well noted. :D

Mila Jovovich (Sagittarius Sun, Gemini moon AND mars) with her husband, Paul W.S. Anderson (don’t know his planets)

looks like they were married recently but been together earlier.

Interesting that in the article Gemini woman/Pisces man, pisces men are naturally attracted to Gemini women but sometimes it doesnt work. Here with Mila being a Sagittarius Sun, she has moon and mars in Gemini, making her absolutely irresistible with 2nd decan Pisces man.
    Mila was with libra as first husband, didnt last, then 3rd decan pisces, didnt last….now she’s very happy with this one, they recently had their first baby.

• Pingback: Pisces Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Sagittarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• RaQUELw says:

oh boy pisces man can live in a fantasy world. im a sag woman been with one for four years and should know. they find it difficult to deal wit ht e real one evn baby steps. fantasy was fine ofr some time but i love real. with all the bumpas and wrts. and work my way through it. maybe they afraid of more warts. and have a hard time knowing how t make a person happy in a simple way. ibu t they are charmers, very intelligent, handsome devils abd very creative. if thats your worlk then pisces is just right for you.

• Serenagolightly says:

Being the third wheel is not easy. I had a sort of mental and emotional affair for about three months and couldnt take it anymore. The indecision can kill you and a Sag woman doesnot go for that kind of thing. I moved on and so did he and met someone else. This Pisces man goes out of his way to fulfill your wishes more than any other man in the zoidac because he is very empathetic and somehow guesses your inner most wishes for yourself and more importantly for himself. They also have the uncanny ability to, while taking big confident steps now for striding into the future, also lean back into the past to bring something into the present and cloud confuse and endoubt (is there a word like that? lol) put into doubt whats happening now. They dont realize it I guess and want to just convey information. Anywhoo the deal is now to stay strong, and make sure that both are taking strides from points far away, that must come together at a certain place and nothing should impede that because we are two adults who are in sync and somehow understand each other. Surely there are a lot of people who see that and …..dont like it ;) And we must abide with all those and still keep walking…together for us and for all of them too! They just dont know that.

• Biswajit dash says:

Hi ,, I m pisces man my girl is sag . we are in a relation of abt 2 yrs above . we may have a different vision to see life but always wants 2 do such kind of stuff which amuzes us … its not all important to stay in a cheer mood always its not abt a day its abt whole lyf tym … justify the needs and put ur efforts to fulfil it as possible ..i think i m a best man have my best partner .. i love her so much ..

• Mysticalistic says:

Im a sag girl who’s in love with my pisces man.. we get along well just fine.. we’re so happy when were together. He puts a lot of effort in showing me how much he really cares. He may not say the “L” word but he keeps showing it. Actions speaks louder than words as they say so its fine with me. We don’t have any problems at the moment. We are always patient with each other. I love how he still finds time for me despite of his busy schedule. I can tell he really cares about me.. He always makes me happy we have this silly humor, we love teasing each other and throwing jokes at each other. He makes me feel safe and secure. He always encourage me to do things and never fails to compliment me. He’s definitely one of the sweetest guy on earth. I’m looking forward to a long happy ever after relationship with this one..and who knows he’s the one.. I fell in love the moment I met him. He’s my bestfriend..my lover and my soulmate… <3

• erica says:

I’m a Sagittarius girl and my man is a Pisces man…we are too most non understanding, crazy, misunderstood couple in the world…but we are inseparable…he acts as if he doesn’t care about a lot of things but when I look into his eyes he’s like a hurting baby that want to be loved…I can be the same way but I am blunt about anything….we break up and get back together every week….”crazy huh” we both can’t stay away from each other because of our automatic bond…..he loves my dirty drawls lol (his words) and I love him till death and I can’t help it…he can get very dangerous but that doesn’t scare me because I will protect myself no matter what I have to do…..it’s no limit with us in each and every way of everything….. awkward relationship but tough love