Sagittarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Sagittarius-Pisces Couple:  Tyra Banks and Chris Webber

There isn’t a lot of glue to keep these two together.  Both are humanitarian, involved in the world at large, good folks round and round who may bump into each other through shared activities such as Habitat for Humanity or the local homeless shelter, but when did philosophy ever hold a marraige together?  These two have a lot to talk about but will probably not want to spend a lot of time together.  The overwhelming allure of the Pisces man (second only to Scorpio) can be utterly lost on the Sagittarius woman who seems impervious to his magical charm.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as a Pisces Man:  Chances are, dear Pisces, if you have your sights set on the Sagittarius woman, it is likely a casual dalliance that you have in mind.  This is fair game for the Sag and I hardly need to give you much advice on how to trip her up.  Be light.  Be funny.  Be a little bit late.  Nonchalant works well.  And be as confused as you want to be.  It’s all the same to her.  This woman has places to go, people to see, and things to do.  One way to win an evening with her is to tag along.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Sagittarius Woman:   This is a stretch, but your best bet is to win him over with your optimism and good spirits.  Every Pisces man is a little bit down a lot of the time and very vulnerable to someone who can cheer them up or help him see the bright side of things.  Try complimenting him and telling him you’d love to spend a fun evening together.  This combination is so outside the box, as far as romance, passion and marriage is concerned, that you might as well take some risks with the Rules.

Degree of Romance:  It’s hard to knock the romance out of a Pisces man, but a plain-spoken, gun-totin’, adventuresome Sagittarius gal is likely to do just that.  Sagittarians live in a vivid, adventuresome world.  She is unlikely to want to limit herself to playing a part in Pisces’ romantic drama.  It’s just too boring.

Degree of Passion:  Sagittarius’ passion is for life, adventure, and exploration, not people.  Pisces is used to borrowing passion from others, importing it into his own realm of possibilities.  Since he will not be able to do that in this case, passion will lie helpless between them with no match to light the flames.  And Sagittarius could care less.

Degree of Friendship: Sagittarius and Pisces should probably just be friends to begin with and skip the stretch to romance, passion and marriage.  They may even live happily together as room-mates without realizing the years are slipping by.  Both signs are kind, thoughtful, contemplative, respectful of other souls and spirits, inclined toward the notion of world peace, and firmly dedicated to a personal philosophy of live and let live.    Perhaps it is the intensity that is lacking to create a bond of intimacy.

Degree of Marriage: These two can have a very friendship-based marriage that can last indefinitely because neither one of them likes to rock the boat.  Both the Pisces man and the Sagittarius woman are inclined to take “good enough” and go with it.  If the relationship is 88% “okay”, that‘s fine for them.  These two are very philosophical by nature and don’t expect to break the bank on every visit to Vegas.  After all, this is just one lifetime, one pearl on the string of lifetimes that makes up a necklace.

Progression of Relationship:  The fish and the horse will go round and round in a merry chase, or at least that‘s what Pisces thinks is going on.  Sagittarius is always trying to be one step ahead of everybody, so it’s nothing personal.  This relationship will progress like jumping into a swimming pool and starting to swim in all directions.  It is the dream of the intuitive to not have to progress in a linear fashion.  They may date a lot for a while, go off by themselves for a while, come back together again, be just friends for a while, whatever … If they stay away from the judgmental eyes of friends and relatives they have a chance of hashing out some very pleasant territory.

Sex: Sex can be a lot of fun between these two.  There are likely to be no power issues, no psychological complexity, no egotism, and no issues being worked out with sex as the medium.  Can you imagine how much fun they could have?

When It’s Over:  One thing for sure, if this relationship ends, it will end with good humor.  One or the other will look over with a smile and say, “Too bad, catch you next time.”  They may mean the next lifetime, but they do mean it.  No hard feelings.  Ever.

Our Rating: 6 /10

Pisces Man and Scorpio Woman
Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

27 Responses to Sagittarius Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Char says:

I’m a Sag Woman who has been dating a Pisces Man for 3.16 years now and I agree with this article to a certain degree. He is sensitive and I am blunt; I’ve had to learn a bit of tact when speaking to him so I don’t hurt his feelings. I’ve also had to learn to choose my battles, which annoys me when he tries to play stupid. Either way, we both have our quirks, but we love each other deeply; in both an agape and erogenous way. Hopefully our relationship will not end, but if it does, I highly doubt it will be on a “Catch You Next Time” vibe. Just saying…

• ANDREA says:

YEA MY FIANCE AND I ARE KINDA DA SAME WAY BUT ITS NOT BORING HE LIKES GOIN OUT ALOT….BUT WE BOTH HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM LOL. BUT WE LEARN TO DEAL..AND WHEN PISCES MEN FALL IN LOVE THATS IT…..

• Adrii(: says:

Im a sagittarius women and my man is a Pisces,This is actually true we do have so many differences between our likes and dislikes,
    I like this he does not,He likes that i do not.
    We have so many differences. but differences is good(:

• swirl says:

our emotions aren’t in sync. but, whenever he gives off any sexual vibes, with that poker face, i’m burning for him for days.

• nancy says:

Beware the mesmerizing and hypnotic Piscean.

• ANYA says:

Not to nit-pick (tho I am a virgo) but Abe Lincoln was not a Pisces but rather an AQUARIUS, born Feb 12th. My son was born on the 12th of February as well and since childhood has told his teachers this fact :) As well, Ray Manzarek, the keyboardest of The Doors is a Feb 12th Aquarian.
    Thanks for letting me (virgoan) correct…no harm intended. BTW I love the Virgo – Sag description you’ve written. Unfortunately the Sag I was attempting to “relate” to ran the opposite way one day out of nowhere, after 6 months of telling me he couldn’t stop thinking about me…. oh well, I guess I got too predictable and boring for him. :(

• Cher says:

Tyra Banks and Chris Webber

• nancy says:

Thanks, Cher!

• SagittariusPrincess says:

alright..i am a sag woman and my an is a pisces. From the moment we met we were inseperable. Then all of a sudden he got scared and we didnt speak for a month. i saw him last wednesday and monday I am moving in. any on how to deal with this sexy sensitive fishy?

• Bianca says:

I’m a Sag Girl and my boyfriend a Pisces man…! And I truly disagree with the saying One thing for sure, if this relationship ends, it will end with good humor. Because the pisces man really have a hard time w/ expressing his emotions while deep down he wants to beg his Sag girl to stay. Sag while suffer for a while but she will get over it really soon. She does not hold on to the past she moves on to the future

• Alexandra says:

I absolutely agreeeee Bianca. I am a sag girl and my boy is a pisces:)
    Love em with alll my heart.

• LayLay says:

I am a Sag and my ex is a pisces and i must say we have the biggest attitudes ever we have been on and off for 3 years and those have been the best and worse years of my life.! i love him to death and one thing i do know is when a pisces loves the love hard and they might try to act sooo hard but in reality they just want to be held and loved on(i know he does) we arent together right now but i have a feeling we’ll be together again..and trust me and him will never end on a friendship note haha. too much history for that

• E! says:

I am Sag woman and recently dated a Pisces man that I’ve known on and off for the last 5 years. I guess it’s true what they say about the fish. They have a hard time expressing what/how they feel and can tend to be quite secretive. We had amazing chemistry as friends as well as in the bedroom. A Lot of passion combined with romance. There was never a dull moment. However, since neither of us ever spoke about how we felt, we went our separate ways. I’m not going to lie… this boy stole my heart.

• Rhea says:

Im a sag woman and i had a pisces bf and i fell in love with him instantly. After dating for a year We broke it off because he was moving away he told me i wasnt there for him the 2 months away from me. then 2 years later we got back together only lasting for 3 months because of people outside the relationship. he began to question my honesty thinking i was cheating..I was really in love with him and would have done anything for him i never cheated or once ever though about it but his mind was made up. I’m sorry to say but, This relationship didn’t end good. He was a heavy drinker and kept his emotions inside that built up and caused us too finally split again on bad terms. But all in all I’m still in love with him…

• nina says:

‘m a sag woman in love with a pisces man. I loved him ’till the fisrt time i saw him more than 1year ago. I agree with all of u, it’s very hard to know abt his feelings n emotions coz he don’t talk so much abt that. Despite of what horoscope says abt pisces personality, he seems a very materialistic man, but sometimes romance come out of his heart. it’s hart to undertand him n to understand his long silence’s moments but i love him same, i love him with all myself…Hope 1day we will be togeter n forever

• Char says:

I am a Sag woman, and my Pisces man tells me several times a day how much he loves me. I love him, but not in a wildly, passionate way. It’s true that I will settle for “good enough”. But at my age (47), I see nothing wrong with that. He is a good man, and we are devoted to each other.

• kitty says:

I am a Sag woman and my husband is a Pisces. This fits us to a T! we have been off and on again for 10years! It is a vicious cycle. And no matter what I do, I just can’t seem to break the cycle. Though we are married we are still off and on, so much that I think I’m getting whip-lash lol.

• Brian says:

I am a Pisces man and although I haven’t dated a Sag I find them very attractive.
    Most of my friends have been Sag’s.
    They are great, it’s comforting that they are everywhere at all times because it takes the potent uncomfortablity away from the now and makes now less serious and carefree as if sometimes to think “What’s the worst that can happen?” instead of being a pussy and using already acquired wisdom being with a Sag somehow makes a Pisces more capable of droping their emotions and doing what they should do.
    They make magic out of something otherwise non-magic, life.

• TIFFANY PAYNE says:

AAAAWW THAT IS SO SWEET BRIAN!THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO BE A SAG. EVEN THOUGH I THINK IM TO HONEST AND BLUNT. BUT ITS THOUGHT OUT WITH GOOD INTENTION…

• I Want It!!!!! says:

I’m a Sagittarius woman and I’v been friends with my Pisces friend for 4 years now (he’s a year older than I). It is wierd because he has always had all of the positive traits of a Pisces but none of the negatives and me, myself has always has always expressed more positive traits of being a Sagi. than the negative ones lol. I am not a blunt person, he is (VERY, but nice & honest). He is also independent, cool, passionate, (but Not Emotional), risky/fun[ny], rational/logical, a lil mysterious but he tells me Everything even secrets he Swore to his friends that he’d never tell. He said I’m the only female he texts and calls first (if I don’t, but I always call him first anyway). Everyone thinks we’re a couple, but we truly just have the Best relationship anyone ever saw. We are DiFFerEnt, but we mix our ideas together, so different has always been good especially for during our harmless debates.
    I don’t want to go into full detail, but its almost like we were made for one another, and our passion for eachother is beautiful; we don’t hold back from each other either. If we think it or feel it, then we say it, do it.
    We JUST got Physical with one another; but he didnt have a condum (so, not That Physical :’-[ ) and I’m feening hard for some sex forreal lol (Haven’t had it in a min.) Anyways, we’re great together It’s like we’re a real couple but it’s more of a friendship :D

• annie says:

i am sag and my husband is piscean. though it was strictly arranged marriage, where the only contact we had was through mails which started 5 months before our marriage, but i feel very lucky to be married to my hubby. he’s extremely caring, a bit possessive, but i like it…esp when we go out he doesn’t like it if i’m getting attention from other men…i love him and hope he never changes

• noom says:

im pisces man a year before me pull towards seg women we work in same office but in diff departments i was surprised she welcome me we had intensive relation but then me off till then we’hv been on nd off contact every time we off… we start again… i dono when it end… she want to marry me nd ask many times… i love her but im scared that we cant’hv gud life together…

• Angela says:

Interesting most comments have been Sag women and a Pisces man and its the same in my case. I’m a Sag women and I’m dating a Pisces man. When a Pisces man falls in love, they fall hard. He isn’t too secret about this, he tells me how he feels all the time. Could be that he is on the Cusps of Aries, literally March 20th. I do have to watch how brutally honest I can be because he gets hurt very easy. They say a Pisces man is scared of marriage but he is the one who wants to push the issue. He is lucky I am at that point of my life to settle down because otherwise I would be running as fast as I can at the thought of commiting so soon. I think I got lucky because he has the good qualities of both Pisces and Aries so I believe I have my perfect match =)

• beverly says:

I’m sag and in love with a Pisces boy. He’s got those eyes that are so…attractive. He’s so bottled up I don’t know whether he wants to go out with me! He’s a wonder.

• femefatale says:

PLEASE HELP ME! I’m a sag woman dating a pisces man, we’ve been together for about 11 months. This sounds a lot like us, I have to watch how blunt and aggressive I can be because then he’s hurt for like a few days(everytime) and needs his space. He definitely bottles his feelings up and doesn’t share with me. We have a great time together all the time. We’ve been monogomous from the very beginning and he sometimes get’s a tad tempermental and posessive if I’m out and we haven’t seen each other in over a week. However I’m a bit confused because I’m in love with him and told him but he hasn’t told me he’s in love with me yet. But when we’re intimate he’s so passionate and affectionate and loves to hold me and for me to hold him back a lot. Do you guys think he’ll love me and I should be patient ( by the way I’ve never questioned him about never having said it), or am I wasting my time and emotions? Thanks :-)

• Henry says:

Hi Femefatale

Im a pisces dude and my x was sag

I dated my x gf for over a year, it was always on and off, but it brought us closer everytime. One thing I hated about her she thought she was always right. She also told me first she loved me, and I never ever told her I loved her. I wasnt really sure throught the relationship if I loved her or not. But I wanted her to wait for me to fall in love with her. Sounds crazy I know…But I wish she did wait, because I think I am inlove with her now, but she has a bf now I gues. I cant stop thinking about day and night since we broke up about 2 months ago. It might take few months or even years for him to realize. But eventually he will. Just like I did but its too late now. What a sad story blah blah…lol

• PISCESx says:

hey hey Sag Princesses,,, ahem..
    I m in love with a Sag girl.
    She has given me some blunt signs that she likes me.
    I dont know how to tell her, how to approach her, how to talk to her.
    Thought a while about this.But I suppose no one can answer it better than Sag girls themselves.I want honest and lengthy reply, like what worked for you,,,,, what you liked, what you didn’t.

Really, that Girl shines among the crowd!! She is so cheerful that even her presence uplifts me,seems like a heavy burden lifts off my head……. I think that’s love.
    Have been seeing her for 2 years,haven’t dated any girl since I saw her 2 yrs back..sometimes I do desire her to be with me… Is it love?? I dont know… I need help :/ :(
    I am afraid someone will propose to her.I dont want to mess it all …