Scorpio Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Pisces Couples: Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Mark Russell, Nicolette Sheridan and Michael Bolton, Roseanne and Tom Arnold, Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest

One of those near ideal matches, both temper the other and bring out the best.  In my opinion and experience, water signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces) need to stick with each other because of their depth and capacity for feeling plus their need to connect and bond, which the air, fire and earth people don’t understand.  Water signs have the capacity to be deeply wounded if they interact with the more casual, utilitarian or “sporting” types.  Furthermore, water signs never want to end anything so it can be a dream-come-true to find someone else who feels the same way.  Many astrologers have written perceptively about how hard it is to be a “Dionysian” man, a Pisces male, in our culture.  It is the very antithesis of hard logic and forthright action we associate with men.  Having a strong, understanding Scorpio woman by your side can be a life saver, literally a lighthouse on the shores of a stormy sea.  Whereas the soft, dreamy fish takes the sometime bitter vindictive edge off the scorpion’s sting.  There may be no better match than this one.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Scorpio Woman:  Your seductive charms are all you need.  He will respond to your vibration as a magnet.   Once you have drawn him into your force  field, your receptive strength and understanding are enough to make him yours, all else being equal.  The attraction between two water signs far transcends language, even body language, and relies heavily on instinct and animal magnetism instead, such things as the scent of a woman.  As soon as you begin to talk, you’ll realize he “knows things about you” that he really has no way of knowing.  Get use to it.  You are dealing with a magic force of psychic proportions and soulful depth.  Imagine what a great  lover he”ll be.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Pisces Man:  The natural instinct of a Scorpio woman should tell her of your interest and intentions through the ethers.  The most perceptive creature of all the zodiac has caught your eye and is about to draw you magically toward her.  Every Scorpio woman believes in only one kind of love – love at first sight!   With her it is an immediate “Yes, completely” or “No, never.”   You can enjoy the deep soulful connection you feel as she looks into your eyes—unlike other women, she doesn’t look away but meets your steady gaze.  The merging has begun.

Degree of Romance:  There is no more romantic combination in the zodiac.  Pisces courts a lifetime with music, candlelight and flowers, personal poetry and an adoration approaching ecstasy.  Scorpio understands and willingly receives.

Degree of Passion:   These two experience the kind of passion most people just read about.  It is deep and true to their natures to love only one, only one way, forever.

Degree of Friendship:   It’s a lot more than that.  it’s like the kind of friendship men develop in battle when you are willing to put your life into each other’s hands.

Degree of Marriage:  Superb.

Progression of Relationship:   It becomes emotionally intimate almost right away.  Pisces experiences such a feeling of peace and relief.

Sex:  Here is a poem by metaphysical poet John Donne that describes the experience of two souls merging above two bodies and becoming one and the soulful experience that orgasm is like a small death.

THE ECSTACY.
by John Donne

Because such fingers need to knit
That subtle knot, which makes us man ;

So must pure lovers’ souls descend
To affections, and to faculties,
Which sense may reach and apprehend,
Else a great prince in prison lies.

To our bodies turn we then, that so
Weak men on love reveal’d may look ;
Love’s mysteries in souls do grow,
But yet the body is his book.

And if some lover, such as we,
Have heard this dialogue of one,
Let him still mark us, he shall see
Small change when we’re to bodies gone.

When It’s Over:  It should never end because certainly neither one will ever get over the other and may never love again as well.  This is part of their wordless understanding of one another and the level of trust they reach instinctively.

More on Scorpio Women

Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

151 Responses to Scorpio Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Antonette Franklin says:

Dear Raymond,

Cardinal Rule #1 – never take anything at face-value!

However, on a side note, and trust me on this one, a Scorpio doesn’t need to lure anyone in, ANYONE at all, whomever – usually finds their own way to the path inevitably.

Please however note that once a Scorpio begins to tell you their secrets, that means you are getting closer to their vulnerable side, so yes while one might crave emotional intimacy, a Scorpio hardly ever lets anyone in, so if you find that you know only what others know, then you obviously don’t mean much, therefore be privileged to even be in the same room with one, and I say that with no apology.

None the less Raymond, with a Scorpio you are never obligated to do or say anything against your will, (just don’t lie, is all we ask), but if you want to go, go, if you want to stay, stay – its not that serious – then that’s our way of knowing if you’re loyal or strong enough to keep around.

Regards,
    Antonette Franklin

• Can't touch this says:

Can’t touch this.

• ______ says:

_______

• random though says:

Everybody loves Raymond.

• mere baap says:

Tum chup nahi rehe sakte kya ?

• Lín jiā nǚhái says:

Nǐ shì rúcǐ fēngkuáng, tā bùshì huájī xiào!

• Antonette Franklin says:

Dear Raymond,

Forever.

Faithfully yours,
    Antonette Franklin

• J says:

Jamie lee Curtis is a cusp and her husband is an aquairus. Just thought you should know.

• J says:

Kurt Russell is also a cusp sign.

• J says:

And Goldie Hawn is also a cusp sign.

• This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!|

• Scorpio women think pisces men are their soul mate… Pisces are not that into scorpio women as scorpio think… the connection between them is more like what scorpio wish to feel and pisces know how to make her feel… so its just illusion. I have had 3 relationships with pisces. I try to cut the last one off from my life…and I have every reason to leave him, but its so hard… he says I m the love of his life and he don’t want to lose me, and I feel his pain… he has never being engaged with anybody but me… but he broke my trust… and I m quite sure he moves on quickly from me… because thats the way pisces are (not everyone probably)… Pisces should be with aquarius women… and if you look at the other forums, then pisces men are very into these girl… and not scorpios, you can see even in this forum that only scorpio women comment here how in love they are… you cant see pisces men much 😉 sry for the spelling 😀

• Johanna says:

FEELING A LITTLE GLOOMY
    I know come one day you will forget all about me, forget ever meeting me, forget ever touching me, forget ever looking into eyes, forget ever hearing my voice, forget ever kissing me, forget ever holding me….erasing me completely from your heart, and when that day comes, actually just the day before that day comes, I hope something will happen and you will remember that somewhere out there is that someone who will never forget you. I know we are drifting apart because I can feel it and I also know that I’m that girl who still cant bring myself to hate you, even if you deserve it, and it hurts so much not being around you, not being with you, not being by your side and not being able to talk to you, but what am I suppose to do when the best part of me will only belong to you….nothing, nothing but just watch you leave, because you never asked me to stay.

• Suck it up buttercup says:

What can I do to put a SMILE on that face??

• Johanna says:

You alreay did 🙂

• ann says:

From now onwards, i can never ask you to stay 🙁 Even you can’t ask me, as you have lost that ………….

• ann says:

I’m sorry about the fact that I provided you a sense of false hope.I honestly didn’t intend to. I’m also sorry that I cant be the person that you have constructed inside your head.

I was never meant to belong to a single place or a “special someone”.
    In fact most of the opposite sex members I encounter instinctively know this but choose to believe that I love them and have commitment issues.That is not the case.

The truth is my soul is a nomad.I’m here today but gone tomorrow.
    Its best you focus your energy (physical,mental & spiritual) in ways that matter and acknowledge the ones that really love you.

• ann says:

Ok, I have to write down a very big reply, but unfortunate I’m very busy this week, as Nat is going to off-base. Hopefully, i’ll write to you next week about this one 🙂

• Joy says:

Okay if thats what your story is that you want me to believe then I will.

So starting immediately, I will do that, I will try my best to block my energy from it all.

Bye babe, I’m really going to miss you, really going to miss everything about you.

Please take care of yourself and whatever obstacles come your way, know that in your heart is someone who always beleived in you….. 🙁

• Joy says:

Please dont write to me because I am not coming back….my heart is shattered and I have to stay away so it can heal itself.

• ann says:

Don’t care you back or not but i’ll write down my things 🙂

• Joy says:

You said you were going to write it to me so I am just telling you that you wont have to waste your time cause I wont get it, you already know what it will be so just telling you that you dont need to find the time to write any of it.

Even when I am going away from you, you are still fighting with me 😮

• ann says:

oh, are you dying today lol

And BTW I’m not fighting………..you don’t know my fighting lol

• Joy says:

No I am not going to die today, not ever actually, infact been there done that, I am in combat mode to be quite honest.

So bring it, bring it on!!!!

• ann says:

What ????????????? im not in any mode of fighting today 🙁

no fighting…………..promise

• ann says:

OMG someone tickle this motu lol

• ann says:

otherwise he is in mode to make me cry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Joy says:

I want to fight so bring it! gimmi your best shot.

• ann says:

when i fight i lock myself in a room 🙁 shall i do that???????????

• ann says:

And i know what you will do further, you will lock my door from outside for days lol

• Joy says:

I dont care where, be my guest.

• ann says:

Ok so now im fighting 🙁 bye im locking my door

• Joy says:

And I am right in there behind you!

• Joy says:

Infact no war, let me give you a back rub as a peace offering 😀

• Joy says:

Only thing I will be fighting with over is who loves who more, thats the only thing.

• ann says:

now why you banging door 🙁 first you fight and then your PEACE lol my foot…….i’ll not come out my room today :O go and cook your dinner yourself, i’ll not help.

• Joy says:

Why wont you help me booby, you know I love it when you sneak up behind me and kiss me on my neck and also love when you make the best curry of anything 😀

• ann says:

booby ke bache abbb curry mehe tumahara bana dungi :O God someone please act like Dracula and kiss him with teeth on the nape of his neck lol

• ann says:

I know even Dracula will reject sucking his dirty blood lol

Chalo good night 🙂 bye

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

Bring your sexy ass here let me kiss you 😛

• Joy says:

All the JOY one person can handle being around you, I dont know who could ever stay mad at you, ever…..you are the best thing since…well the best thing ever 😀

• ann says:

For a while i may not be able to respond you, my eyes are really sore, so I’m avoiding computer’s and Nathan is leaving……….so very emotional and hectic week. Bye and Take care.

• ann says:

In fact from next week the things would be really hectic as Nathan used to do half of the chores and then I have to start by myself…….oh no, shit

• Joy says:

No problem dear, no problem at all, take your time, after all I would not want to be held accountable should you end up losing your vision and go blind cause then you’d be stuck with me forever, and we dont want that now, do we??? So take the time, I’ll also use that time to work on some long over projects of my own. I have a question, is your computer desk close to the window?

• ann says:

Ok, now trying to write down tonight, for this one

“Drifting apart does not have to be a bad thing.Yes, we love each other a lot but maybe it wasn’t meant to be this lifetime. You should really consider moving on.

I was never meant to belong to a single place or a “special someone”.

The truth is my soul is a nomad.I’m here today but gone tomorrow.
    Its best you focus your energy (physical,mental & spiritual) in ways that matter and acknowledge the ones that really love you”.

• ann says:

I think I should not say anything 🙁 a comment on this silly words/ piece of shit or someone’s sanctimonious observation; would be an insane act 🙂 Good bye.

• Joy says:

Its was REALLy nice seeing your sister today; going towards/inside the shoes store I had just left out of 🙂 ….. had I not been driving and parking limitation in that crowded plaza, I would have surely went and sent a direct message to YOU this here evening, funny enough before I saw here, I was thinking about you….the universe sure knows how to intercept and instigate 🙂

Is she Scorpio too….. felt a connect with her that I feel only when in the presence of fellow arachnids 😀