Virgo Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Pisces Couple: Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere

Opposites attract, but is it sustainable?  Virgo likes order and routine.  Pisces lives in a blur of chaos.  That’s a lot for two people to work out.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Pisces Man:  The best way to attract a Virgo woman is to ask her to help with something.  That will be pretty easy since you are so confused about so many things so often.  So ask her advice — and here’s the catch: try to follow it.   Try to be a little more consistent than you usually are.  Don’t let too much time go by between dates.  Show up on time.  Remember the details, such as where you parked and what time the movie is.  If all this sounds like it’s not your cup of tea, you may be seeing why this is not a pairing likely to succeed.

How to Attract a Pisces Man as a Virgo Woman:  Offer to help him solve a practical problem.  Then follow up the next day and see how things are going.  Underneath it all the Pisces man is confused and impractical.  He responds well to patience and helpful focusing.

Degree of Romance:  The romance between these two is legendary.  Both secretly believe in fantasies and dreams come true.  Both can be accused of celebrating self-delusion at times, as well.

Degree of Passion:  Passion has little purpose for this pair.

Degree of Friendship:  The energy is too chaotic for friendship. There would have to be love between them to tolerate the atmosphere of confusion.

Degree of Marriage:  The fact that they are opposites may be enough glue to keep them together, but handling the day to day affairs of the marriage can be quite a challenge since their approaches are so different.  It will be hard on the Virgo woman to tolerate the messes that the Pisces man creates.

Progression of Relationship:  The Virgo woman may need to help the Pisces man focus to advance this courtship.  He is likely to be the epitome of romance but going nowhere.  The more helpless he appears to be, the more appealing he will be to the Virgo woman who is looking for a fix it up project.  The only problem would be if it degenerates into Virgo criticizing Pisces endlessly.

Sex:  It’s hard to have bad sex with a Pisces because they are so willing to please.  Virgo may get tired, though, when he doesn’t show up as expected or she notices he isn’t all there mentally because he is fantasizing about the woman next door.

When It’s Over:  What a mess.  There are likely to be so many lose ends created by this relationship that feelings of frustration, anger, and hopelessness are inevitable.  A sense of wasted time will also result.  Pisces may signal that he wants out by trying to date Scarlett Johansson.  Virgo will procrastinate and worry a lot but will finally get the deed done.

Our Rating:  5/10

Pisces Man and Sagittarius Woman
Pisces Man and Capricorn Woman
Pisces Man and Aquarius Woman
Pisces Man and Pisces Woman

55 Responses to Virgo Woman and Pisces Man Compatibility

• Marie says:

How true this is! As a Virgo woman who has some how fallen for 8 different pisces men in the last couple years, I know what it’s like to watch these fish swim away fast from committment. No other person has put this so well, thank you Nancy! and if you are the Virgo woman to catch that fish, I wish you the most luck!

• Victoria says:

This is untrue. I am a Virgo women and is dating a Pisces man. He is good to me, and yes, we may fall upon arguing for the silliest reasons but have been together for over a year now. I am not a nit picker, I respect him and his privacy, he’s faithful, and deeply inlove with me. I don’t see how some opposites can be bad. Sometimes this is nonsense to read and ridiculous. I know how he is and he knows how I am. We don’t need anything telling us, it would be difficult for us to be together.

• ANYA says:

I think a lot has to do with where the other planets are positioned in our charts….The Moon and Venus signs if compatible to our partners can make quite a major difference in what route the relationship takes…
    All in all, I think good old fashioned “stick-to-it-ive-ness” can certainly help as all too often we all get caught up with the grass being greener on the other side of the fence thus failing to put in enough effort to sustain the relationship we are in but what do I know….I am just a Virgo/Libra cusp who is merely going off of my own experiences.

• Angie says:

Oh my. So-So true. I have been with my Pisces for more than 9 years and we are totally opposite. I being a Virgo woman, have a true intensely hard time dealing with his flightiness and messiness. I have to push and push to get anything done. Not a bad person….just not my match for sure. Virgo’s like all things nice and strive for perfection. Pisces…..well, they just sit there and whatever it is, it is. We are ending our relationship but as it states above…it’s a mess. I am leaving and I have procrastinated and worried about it but now it’s over.

• Shivang says:

Yeah most of it is right that it is we Pisces men are easy to find but hard to keep. However, I have been seeing a virgo girl for quite a long time now and none but I know that I am very serious about her and can’t even dream of living without her though there have been instances when I have come in contact with other girls but none of them proved to be that attractive.

• Shivang says:

Yeah most of it is right that we, Pisces men are easy to find but hard to keep. However, I have been seeing a virgo girl for quite a long time now and none but I know that I am very serious about her and can’t even dream of living without her though there have been instances when I came in contact with other girls but none of them proved to be that attractive.

• NOZIPHO says:

Hi, dis is true. im alos dating a pisces man who always have excusses. make lots of mistakes, but he does show some love,care. I love him a lot.

• Ada says:

this is so true. am a capricorn dating a pisces guy. he recently broke up with me cos he is in-love with a virgo girl. i took it in good faith but asked a couple of questions later about his relationship. he told me something is telling him, he could be making the biggest mistake of his life. can u beat dat?

• Brandon S. says:

The trick is to find a Virgo that looks like Scarlett Johansson!

• Yot says:

I have been dating a Pisces guy for 3yrs now and Im a Virgo. It seems hard for us to let each other go the bond love all the above is there. We both can be in a relationship but we still tend to see each other. I just can explain the feelings we have for each other because we do have our share of fights.

• sal says:

“she notices he isn’t all there mentally because he is fantasizing about the woman next door.”

How true…before i broke up with my pisces man the sex went down hill and then after we had broken up 4 weeks later i find out he is now seeing the girl who lives next door.

• Easy E says:

this is such a big help…..im goin to see how this works on a virgo woman i am falling for….want her to love me lol

• Golden Virgo says:

i agree with ANYA. i’m a virgo sun with a cancer moon (which is probably why i get insulted when people try to say that virgos are lacking in emotion). my relationship with my pisces (who has a capricorn moon, interestingly enough) has been VERY peaceful. we’re still young, so i don’t know if we’ve “grown into” all our traits yet; if that’s how it works, anyway. but our relationship is 3 years going now, and he has a charm that i can’t resist. i get annoyed bcuz i’ll be mad at him, and then the second i look into his big brown eyes it all just goes away. i can never have hard feelings towards him if he’s around, altho it’s a different story when he’s not around, lol.
    sometimes i wonder if he lies about how he feels about me, bcuz when i talk to his best friend (also a virgo), he gives this body language like it’s ridiculous that i think me & my bf going to make it. maybe it’s just particular incidents that he’s thinking of, idk. but the lack of security with my pisces is the only thing that makes me worry, and the fact that i can’t just take his word as truth doesn’t help. he’s not nearly as romantic as they try to make pisces out to be, either. I’M more romantic than him, by a long shot. is it the moons at work?

• Trav says:

I’m sort of confused I guess… I’ve been “talking” to a Virgo female who seems to be very outgoing and at times a little impulsive… We share a connection that seems to be more spiritual and sensual than anything I have experianced so far…( of course, with me being a Pisces) lol, but anyway, she seems to be very distant at times when it pertains to her personal life, which makes me very skeptical and I wonder her intentions beyond our sex life, which btw is unbelieveable! So I’m just confused a little, she seems to not be like most virgos I have encountered… Or most of the descriptions of the female Virgo for that matter…

• sam says:

Im virgo woman, my husband of 6 yrs pisces man. Wow. huge work. Easy to get along with by no means get me wrong. They are very pleasant socially. Behind closed doors, selfish, moody, and frightened of everything. Im so fed up in being the backbone of the relationship. I want a man to stand up and take control, yet I find im the one in control. I dont mind this as a virgo, we thrive on it. Yet, I find myself standing in the next room during important phonecalls screaming at what he should be saying and not passiving the telephonist. Love life can be good, if us virgo’s can be bothered. Completely tired of the pisces excuses for everything. I prefer to justify everything I do, or if I didnt do it, to agree that its not the way I would do it. Yet a pisces finds excuses for EVERYTHING. very annoying.

• Nat says:

Type your comment here I agree with this! I am a Virgo woman dating a Pisces man and he is all over the place. He is a great guy as far I don’t have to worry about him cheating and he enjoys catering to me but he is messy, horrible with finances, & likes to stay around the house. I am total opposite! I am organized and a neat freak and it drives me crazy when I clean something and five minutes later he makes a mess and doesn’t clean it up. I also love being with family & friends and love being the center of attention, however he prefers being in his comfort zone and stays around the house. I have already told him its not going to work and I’m moving real soon.

• marlenne says:

is 2011 and supposebly the signs changed my boyfriend was an aries and now he is a pisces i hope this is not true? but he is more like an aries nothing like a pisces. we been ok he is romantic charming and all the good stuff but also impulsive and i am the meaning of a real virgo picky,clean freak,i like routines without them i feel like my day wont be good,i think and anylize everything,i critize a lot, and see all the flaws in everything.

• denise says:

im a virgo women and is dating a pisces man, i can truly say that at times i want to ring his neck… but on the other hand he is the apple of my eye… i would say that its a match made in heaven at times lol… but to be real ive never been happier

• lashleigh says:

I am a virgo woman dating a pisces man and he is soooo confusing (also 2yrs younger). when we hang out he pays for everything and even remembers all the little things that i like, such as the type of juice i prefer and he’s always complimenting me. he’s very sweet and gentle, kind and nothing like the other men i have dated before. however, as much as he makes me fall for him in this way, just as quickly do i get slightly hurt when he starts to distance himself. i try not to let it bother me too much because we are not exclusive (i wish we were). i am afraid he’s not ready for the commitment of a relationship like he says he is. btw…i am nothing like the typical virgo. im not a clean freak or an over-organizer. im more impulsive and indecisive. i do worry a lot about things and tend to overthink situations. i play out what im going to say to him over and over and when it actually comes time for me to say how i really feel, i clam up. what is wrong with me? i’ve tried so hard not to fall for him so hard but i just cant help it. i know he likes me too but i think he has an even harder time expressing it any further than a hot make-out session, compliments and a simple “i like you” hmmm…ok i’ll stop ranting now haha (btw…if anyone has some advice that would be awesome)

• Marty says:

Hello All, I am a virgo woman dating a pisces man and the key to a longtime relationship is that virgo must know more about themselves than they do about pisces. Why? Because otherwise you will get blown away and lose yourself. If Pisces is in a relationship or with you at all, they are into you…and there is a good chance that it could be good as between you , BUT….Pisces is a water sign, (flowing, moving, free like water. Virgo is a earth sign,(stable, anchored and formed). The relationship becomes mud when Virgo doesn’t her ground. By this I mean pisces is attracted to you for what they DO NOT have. TRUST me…Pisces KNOWS he’s flighty, he knows he’s romantic and has charm…he’s looking for a STRONG woman who knows who she is and is not blown away by his outer shell and sensuous ways alone. He wants you to love yourself to the point that your independent, you enjoy him when he’s there, BUT you have a life when he’s not…(YOU KNOW JUST AS YOU DID BEFORE HIM). You see he loves the chase, he wants to sweep you off your feet, but let him. He can’t do this If you are always at his side. They get tired quickly and need time to restore themselves. They are very spiritual people…healers even, but they need a purpose. THE CHALLENGE for us virgos is we need a routine. Pisces are NOT routine people. They like the “flow”…DON’T worry. Which is what we do. (KNOW THIS ABOUT YOURSELF). Pisces are also deep feeling. They take on other peoples energy both good and bad. Virgo FIND A BALANCE, a good one and try to stay there…otherwise you will scare him away because your energy is way to scarey, roaring like rough water. He will escape until you calm down. YOU CANNOT CONTROL PISCES!!!! Hear me…they will not be manipulated, lied to or controlled. They are your OPPOSITE. KNOW WHO YOU ARE and you will be able to know them…”opposite”. If your frustrated—he’s not, so calm down and he will come, if you miss him–he doesn’t, get busy with something and he will come, if your overthinking it–he’s not, let it go and he will talk, etc. He(PISCES FEEDS)off your energy. Remember it’s OPPOSITES that attract, but you must act the opposite of what YOU would normally feel…that is once you have become spiritual partners. Once you have slept with a pisces…he carries your spirit with him in his chest, he knows what your feeling before you tell him. RELAX!!!!!!! ALWAYS BE PLEASANT with your discussions and tell him eye to eye what you want from him, but if he fails, be prepared to keep moving on with your life. YOU HAVE NOT LOST HIM! He simply needs direction from your actions. He lacks this. LISTEN if your direction is him? There’s NOTHING for him to do. Let me say this ladies: THERE’S TWO OF THEM…”fish” that is. The ones we love is the kind, compassionate, loving fish….HE DOES NOT dominate. It’s the under-current fish who is flighty, distant, escapism, dark, depress fish who rules this sign. PUT YOUR EMOTIONS AWAY!!! Learn to keep the under-current fish at bay. This is why your pisces came to you in the first place; your order, your light, your love of all things good….not to have you go under with him. He came along when he was NOT your focus…you must continue to have a life outside of him and not get swept away with his nice charm…BE STRONGER than that. LOVE yourself virgo….YOU ARE THE ANCHOR in this relationship whether you know it or not. You are what keeps him from drifting….Don’t take that literally, as we do. He will go away at times, daydream, get depressed etc. LET HIM!!!! Do you and he will QUICKLY follow suit for his love sooner than you expected. Some will even TEST your strength to see your abilities and try to wait you out…C’MON WE’RE VIRGO!!!! The most intelligent zodiac of them all. KNOW YOU! Do what it is we do…be committed, focused and determined to succeed. But CALM DOWN!!No one likes a worry wart, a nag, a trembler, a pain, STOP THE DRAMA. YOU ARE THE QUEEN, GODDESS…act like it. HE ALREADY KNOWS THIS and is wondering why you don’t. By the way…I’. dating my best friend, we went to school together 20 years ago, my brother, my uncle, my aunt and my son are all pisces…..lot of practice on different levels. They really are the most loving, warm and gentle people to know, but they need what you have, not the other way around. Don’t get swept away by their intensity…it is chilling and soul shaking, but YOU ARE THE SAME TO THEM…he he, You DIDN’T KNOW THAT DID YOU? Love YOURSELF Virgo and they will love you too…they already do, but don’t let on to that. They are scared to be hurt and vulnerable. They have scales. Anyway, us virgo tend to be chatty…Hope this helps.

• Marty says:

Marty again…by the way. Don’t be so regid. Learn from pisces….RELAX!!! Rome wasn’t built in a day. Become the soothing, warm flowing water of the island beaches and your fish will swim with you always and don’t let your mind tell you you’re doing all the work. TRUST me you’re getting something out of this too. You’re learning that we’re not perfect either…and they do love and cater to you when they are there. But we can’t get caught in a dream> to much of a good thing is not good. “BALANCE” remember.

• sana says:

i am loving a pisces man a iot but he is not giving me as much love as i gave him .

• big fish says:

hello, I’m a pisces man and i dated a virgo woman, and we dated for a year and a half and she was an extremely cold, mean, inconsiderate, and rude person, not just to me but lots of others .. i always knew i sensed her inner delicacy, and emotional core n through the days she confessed her love to me, n i her and after any argument there was always a “rosy phase” when we felt extremely bonded, the sex was great. i acted almost like the pisces described earlier .. i guess the zodiac sign imposed personality is the core but i have 4 pisces friends born on the same day and we are all different more or less, one of them can cheat, the other is confused n hesitant all the time, one likes being the center of attention yet is somehow fake, while I am very loyal n dont like the spotlights, but for some reason been under them most of my life .. There’s no doubt about the “opposites attract” part, its a bit of a mystery, i was her first boyfriend n first love, but i’ve dated many times before yet couldn’t help feeling the same way as my first love n dating experience, and by the way .. I was the not routinish but systematic control/clean freak in the relationship, while she seemed to always move to the beat of her own drum, and was very self centered, very practical, very analytical though her self-centeredness makes her a bit too primitive in her approach in doing things .. we had a very bad break up where it seemed as if am waiting to see when she’ll break up cuz she was unwilling to work at this relationship (something we both knew would be necessary), and she always said she wanted just the rosy phase of it all, she said she only fell in love cuz she wanted to fall in love, and described me in the most demeaning way when she broke up, and if i was like she said, i wouldnt wana be with someone like me either .. it’s been four n a half months since the break up, during which she came into my life 3 times wanting to be just friends and the last thing i thought was right to do is speaking to her n trying to get why she wants to be my friend if am as bad as she described, that’s when she said she didn’t mean it .. now we’re trying to be friends but it feels horrible and i think it would have been easier to have forgotten we ever crossed paths .. we’ve agreed the best way is to meet in a big group n not be alone with each other n yet once it happens, none of us can take their eyes off of the other, i’ve been with four women since the break up n none of em worked cuz i cant take her off my mind .. and just 2 days ago i met a girl and we were clicking like its meant to be n as if i dont even remember my ex anymore, n with intense attraction .. this morning i find out she was born on the same day as my virgo Ex .. i would appreciate any advice regarding both situations, how can i be friends with my X and should i even consider giving the other girl a chance? thanks in advance, and sorry for the lengthy comment

• Wounded Healer says:

If I may offer my opinion to Big Fish,
    It seems your answer is in your statement.
    You know you must cut the 1st Virgo Girl Loose, don’t you, just do it. As a Pisces I can say holding on like that is why we can be known as wusses when it comes to woman!
    Each and everyone person we meet is made up of there birth chart and there life experiences, just like the (4 people) with the same birthdays, you said you were all different.
    So don’t expect or even want the new Virgo to be exactly the same as the old Virgo. She is an individual and do her and yourself a favour, if you like each other then give it a chance. Virgo women who don’t have difficult issues happening in there life that make them angry are wonderful people, the romance can be awesome, be honest and follow your dreams here, the Virgo woman also likes to dream of romance. If true love is the Virgo’s most important desire then wow, it can work. If you have met another Angry Virgo then run! Angry Virgo’s have difficulty moving on with there life, there like a carnival ride they go round and round and never learn there lesson & it’s never there fault!
    Good Luck

• Mahogany says:

Hello Marty, your response is so on point it is unbelievable. I am a virgo woman. I need your insight on the pisces man. :-) My email is mahoganyy@gmail.com. Please contact me and I will tell you further what is going on. I need to talk to someone that understands. The email is mahogany with 2 y’s.

• janeesa says:

see i am a virrgo woman that is in love with a pisces man. im not the typical virgo woman im not a cleanfreak i dont go crazy when there is no order and i do have more emotions..the man im in love with seems to be scattered and it makes me want to love him but he seems to push me away after he said he wants me around so it gets confusing..i need some peoples advice on this becuase im confused should i keep fighting for him or should i just leave..the hard part is that i told him that im in love with him

• Rebecca says:

ok, this is all wrong. Im NOT a perfectionist AT ALL. Im a musician and an artist. And my boy friend is a musician and artist as well. We both play the guitar together, and we always dream about our future together. He does like to talk about having kids, and I like to dream about it too. I think Astrology is totally off. Sure, I like to ask him questions to see if he matches my personality. And sure, he does like to dream about our marriage. But the thing is, I love him A LOT. And if he died, my heart would stop. This is because, he is waaaaay smarter than I am (he loves math) (I hate math), and I find that VERY attractive. He makes me feel beautiful, and I can see myself respecting him. Anyone that lets a silly Zodiac matching thing get in the way of their relationship, will eventually buy into it, and as a result ruin their relationship. It’s not 100% factual, it’s just stuff to tickle your ears. So if you are a Virgoan woman who is in love with a Pisces man, ask yourself this one question: “Can i see myself respecting this man, and does he make my life colorful and fun?” if your answer is yes, go for it girl! and try not to be a nagging wife if you do get married. Always show love. I know it sounds silly, but love conquers all!

• Rebecca says:

oh and one more thing, ive always looked for love, and love is my number one value in life. I’d be very depressed if i was alone forever. So finding my boyfriend was a complete and lucky fluke. And since love is more important to me then anything else in this world, im willing to do anything to make our relationship last a life time.

• elwer says:

virgo woman. I’ve never, ever felt the way he made me feel with anyone else. cried with both joy and extreme frustration/anxiety… but I left it behind for a temptation and can’t bear to try and mend things… I know I don’t deserve another chance to hurt him. it’s been over a year and I have been with other people.

• AstroFish says:

Damn marty!
    This fish would love to meet a virgo like you.
    You really have figured most of us fish out.

Remember all that every sign has negative and positive traits.
    Pisces can be the angel you always wanted, Like Jesus the Pisces.
    Or he can be the devil, it depends what choices the fish has made.
    Obviously the scared,cheater, lazy and etc etc type fish is one you need to stay away from. But trust when i see, Many fish are NOT assholes like that, we may need some directions but if we love you, we will fight to please you in anyway possible.

• Michelle says:

Well I’m a Virgo with most of my natal chart influenced greatly by Leo and my boyfriend is Pisces. Just focussing on me at first, most of the things they say are true to a certain extent, like my moon is Leo and thus I have a tendency to be egotistic, lazy, loud (only in private around loved ones) and totally DISORGANISED. But the funny part is that I hate the mess but I’m too lazy to do anything about it myself (that’s why I’m still very dependent on others contrary to the Virgo independence). This affects my relationship in that I understand his Pisces-confusion than a typical Virgo cos I’m also confused and some times stuck in a fantasyland. And he isn’t so directionless as a typical Pisces, he has more structure in his life than I do, but I will agree that you just can never fully know what they thinking you just have to trust in the unknown to make it work.

• sid says:

virgo women n pisces men r grtt at d strt bt latr sm crap happens n virgo femaless strt movin away……..i a piscean man was in luv wid a virgo women bt sm hw even aftr commiting to her she did nt stand for it ………..it is absolutely wrong tht pisceans run away v run is becoz v were hurt in d past !!!!!!! :)

• Kelly says:

Marty :

Type your comment here

• Sotu says:

Hi Marty,
    I just fell in love with what u said. Its like a replica of my story. I am from India and somehow I happened to visit this canadian google site and typed what I was looking for, saw your post and woooo… I am flabbergasted.
    Each and every word told by you is so correct to the core.

I am dating my Pisces man from past 5 yrs. And he is indeed the most loving person on this earth. We will be getting married in a couple of years from now.

Thank you so much for making my life much easier.
    However, I have few specific queries, if u can reply. Would love to hear from you. My mail Id is: swetabarnwal@gmail.com

Thank you so much once again.
    :) :) :)

• kittylee10 says:

Wow. I am a Virgo woman is dating a Pisces man. I am very happy to read all of these comments about the pairing of these two signs. We began dating a few months ago and took the relationship further by becoming intimate. The sex is off the chain! He is very romantic and down to earth. He is also very charming and physically attractive. He is the perfect gentleman when we go out. I find all of these things endearing. However, the Pisces male seems to be a flake and a daydreamer. He is not a man of his word either. I can’t stand that! I can’t trust a person like that, so I pull away. I don’t have an attitude about it, I just go and live my life. I was wondering why when I pull away, he pursues me…. strongly. When I give in, he’s flakey again. I guess that a Pisces male loves the chase, but as for me, I can’t take this guy seriously……so it is what it is. I’ll have fun until it fades.

• shellbell says:

it must have been meant to be b/c i am dating a pisces man and have been for 6 months next month i love him so much but i feel like killing him most of the time we fight all the time b/c he cant be where he needs to be when he said he would be there or he would rather go out with friends for hours instead of with me and doesnt even call. no matter how many times i tell him this he doesnt change. marty your a life saver. your words its like they came from the heavens i needed to hear them please contact me so i can tell you whats going on and you and can help me so i can help our relationship before its to late. curshellel@gmail.com

• Kris says:

Seems like all the Virgins are making excuses for Pisces….interesting. I know several Pisces/Virgo couples with male female aspect going both ways and it is truly a horrible union. Only a very very dreamy Virgo, maybe one on drugs who was born is way left California, could deal with a Pisces man for the long run. It is really really hard to be a Pisces man being that sign is so emotional and feminine. Most Pisces men I know struggle to be manly- reliable,stable,aggressive- and stay true to their feelings at once.

• amit says:

i m virgo and love a lot to 23feb piscean man. i luv u and love u. u r my life.

• ami says:

love u

• Allure I Am (a virgo woman) says:

Marty your comments #20 and #21 is such a HUGE help and STRESS RELIEVER that only a real virgo woman can truly understand and for that I say THANK YOU!!!!!….THANK YOU!!!!!….THANK YOU!!!!! :) now I can rest and I’m at peace. As you know we virgos HAVE TO KNOW EXACTLY and PRECISELY the problem in order to fix it and we will worry to hell and back trying to figure it out. I’ve only dated two Pisces men and love them yet hate the flighty distant behavior. It seems to me that they are child like….. you can discuss with them face 2 face eye 2 eye in a kind, polite, loving manner an issue you have with him and he will nod his head stating he see’s why you feel the way you do and agree not to do it again….. BUT like a child do the very same damn thing he said he wouldn’t do…. I can’t stand that but after reading your comments I feel so much better. I am going back to “DOING ME!!!!!”…

• Allure I Am (a virgo woman) says:

Oh and I’m not the typical Virgo I’m not a clean freak or well organized, I will WORRY and WORRY I also can be a nag and fuss I have to make myself remember to shut up, not to say anything but I struggle with knowing when I should open my mouth then I start worrying about it….lol

• HappyGuy says:

Well, I am a Pisces man married to a Virgo women. Very close to completing 17 years of marriage. We are opposites in the way we think but complement each other quite a bit and balance it out. At the end, it’s how one handles the situation at a given moment.

• virgo woman inlove with a pisces man says:

Marty :

love everything you said Marty plz email me i have a few questions im going through a lil something right now loveisme41@yahoo.com

• JJP says:

i am a pisces guy very much in love with virgo women..i love her a lot..i believe if a pisces man can be practical enough, virgo woman will adore him for sure and he must be a mr.responsible too..

• Ritu says:

I am so glad to read all these comments,some of them are a reflection of my relationship.I’m a Virgo woman dating a pisces man. Things that a Pisces loves about you in the beginning are the very things that they start getting insecure about once you give in to them.
    My pisces appears to be the most caring and thoughtful and at times totally aloof and selfish.
    Earlier I thought he suffered from some kind of a dual personality only to realise later that they are mood swings and insecurities.
    They are complexed and like to complicate everything.
    Some issue that they have with you today will be revealed after a 2 months and it will keep going on in their mind and you will keep wondering clulessly.
    A Pisces man can diligently hide from you things he doesn’t want to share but he expects you to tell him even the time at which you had your morning tea!
    A Pisces man wants to be happy so if he is with you it is because you keep him happy. The time ge starts feeling the other way or when you would have expectations he will swim the other way.
    Patience is the key to a piscecs man and it is surely something we virgos have of less as we are result oriented and expect things to move.
    So if you have patience, tolerance and time, take a chance with a piscean.

• Eva says:

I totally agree with this. I’m a Virgo who lived with a Pisces for 8 years. I didn’t believe in stars then, but kept wondering why we were so incompatible. We were good friends before we got married but made the mistake of getting married.

• indie says:

As a believer in astrological signs and an intensely Pisces man, I would tend to highly disagree with this compatibility scenario. Albeit the majority of the information I have collected leans toward the same conclusion suggested by this particular article, i believe it’s more in depth than that. I myself can be extremely messy and chaotic in the moment but shortly thereafter I restore order and maintain an organized state of mind. Sure I dream, however my feet are planted firmly on the ground and I lack no focus in being goal oriented. I have more than ample patience and have no issues with attention span (fantasizing about the woman next door). In fact, i find this mildly offensive given its suggestive undertones towards Pisces men and our “instabilities.” I assure you thus couldn’t be farther from the truth. I currently date a Virgo woman and we experience none of the above references. The point I’m trying to convey is that people will be the summary of their experiences. We all are unique and act according to free will. The planets alignment and your particular zodiac will influence your behavior, however we are pulled in attraction to others by the way we interact as individuals, not by the sum of these words on paper. P.s. – have you ever attempted to pull two highly powered magnets apart? Or keep them apart once you get them there? Well its not pretty. Just try not to get your finger caught idling between when they come crashing back together. Virgo and Pisces works great for me! ت

• Aimee says:

I am a Virgo woman dating a Pisces man. And I do agree with some of the things said above, but not all of it. We’ve been together for about four years now and I don’t see anything being able to split us up. We are different, but instead of us not understanding eachother, we’ve learned a lot from eachother! I’ve given him a little bit of order in his life, and he’s been able to show me how to slow down for a second and just smell the roses. In four years we’ve only argued a handful on times and we never end up raising our voices, it will only last about ten minutes, then we’ll apologize and make up. I have noticed that I am critical of others. When I see a problem I NEED to fix it, so there have been a couple of times I’ve noticed myself picking on him. But that’s something I’ve been working on and Virgo’s … it does get easier! hahaha.

• Pingback: Pisces Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com