Cancer Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer-Sagittarius Couples: Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera

This combination works great if both are centered and secure in their personalities.  They provide fertile male and female energy for all around them, both being abundant and generous in their genderificataion.  It would be like having Santa Claus and Mrs. Santa Claus for parents.  He is jovial, benevolent, forgiving and accepting but tremendously talented.  She is unconditionally loving, female to the core, motherly, accepting and tremendously talented.  Together they are enriched and blessed tenfold with each other’s abundance, extending their merged aura far and wide with warmth and good will.   Their life together is fertile, creative and meaningful.  They may come together to further each other’s creative talents in anything from art to sculpture to architecture to writing.   It depends on him being willing to be very much his own man and her being willing to be very much her own woman.  No genderbending. Women‘s lib crushes the life out of this blue plate special.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Cancer Woman:  Be interested in yourself. Know who you are.   Rejoice in your talents.  Be willing to share from a very creative place inside yourself.  Don’t hold back on your feelings.  Let them flow. Show your connection with the divine feminine,

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  Share your enormous joie de vivre. Be generous in your love of life and enthusiastic in your pursuit of her.  Be open and willing to explore your heart.  Introduce her to your friends as if you were sharing your greatest wealth.  Be spontaneous and outrageous with your promises of good things to come.  Let her see what a thoroughly good person you are.

Degree of Romance:  Romance plays a grand role in this relationship because the genders are so clear cut.  Cancer is the perfect audience for Sagittarius’ exaggerated courtship style.  He may not perform to the letter but his intentions are pure gold.  In return she believes in his dreams for the future and finds a place for them in her heart.

Degree of Passion:  Their passion for life quickly becomes a shared passion for one another.

Degree of Friendship:  These two are probably everybody’s best friend.  Why wouldn’t they befriend each other?  They like to stay on the sunny side of the street and may not include things like changing the cat box in their definition of what friends do for friends.

Degree of Marriage:  They make great partners because they really understand each other’s creativity and need for greater self expression.  They are likely to focus on culture, travel, gourmet dining, an extensive group of very interesting friends and some causes near and dear to their hearts, as well as children, pets, exotic pets and continuing education.

Progression of Relationship:  The way the relationship grows is exponential.  The more they know about each other, the better it gets and the more it seems they have in common.  Their courtship is bound to include some light bed ‘n’ breakfast, a gallery opening and a visit to the county fair.  They will find out that each is willing to do just about anything once.

Sex:   The kind of sexual atmosphere they create is exceptionally conscious, open and healthy.  Each is eager to explore whatever two consenting adults find of interest and the energy exchange is mercifully free of extortion, bribery and obligation.

When It’s Over:  It need never end but if it does, each will have been richly blessed to have known the other.  They will likely continue to care and be grateful for the other’s presence in their life.  If they are insecure or immature it may polarize into a man who runs around doing everything with his buddies while she sits at home on the couch eating Haagen Dazs to comfort her feelings of loneliness and abandonment.

More on Cancer Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

63 Responses to Cancer Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• mad says:

I am a cancer women. I love my sag man to bits but find his flilrtatious ways difficult

• Centaur says:

Hi, mad. This Sag was married to a young Cancer woman 25 years ago. It lasted for 5 years and we split. Sorry that your Sag is flirtatious, but I must say that though I was tempted and had opportunities to be unfaithful, I never did cheat on her. Give him some room to move around and he’ll be happy. If you cage him in, he’ll want to flee. Freedom is what we’re about. Don’t be too bossy, but keep him in check. As he gets older, he’ll hang out with you at home more and more. You’ll be watching movies and eating cheeseballs on the couch before you know it.

• Brian says:

I’m a Sag guy and I’ve been married to a cancer woman for four yrs and dated her for four more, its a relationship of patience and growth…but if yall give it time and remain true to each other, respect each others differences and know who you are its a beautiful thing.

P.S. the mood swings of a Cancer are real, so my Sag friends be prepared. lol

• courtney says:

everything i was reading was such a surprise 2 read..i was with my sag guy for 4 yrs nd we recently went our separate ways…but i have 2 say i wish i culd get those 4yrs back..for this to be givin a 10/10 is just unthinkable

• 1nonly says:

im a cancer teen and im really attracted to this sag but he flirts way too much with other girls..but i cant stop thinking of him.

• canc says:

I’m a cancer woman but for some reason, my sag man isn’t flirtatous at all, he never even looks at other girls that way. It’s ME who’s flirting with other men! We both must have some peculiar things in our charts.

Nevertheless, it’s been really difficult.

• Pro says:

I am a caner woman that’s madly in love with a sag man. We”ve been friends for 3 years and have been dating for 1 of the 3 years. Its gradually growing. One thing I’ve learned about Sag me is they are really slow and will take their time when working on a relationship. He cares a lot about me but, I don’t believe he’s at the in love stage I’m n. He is very flirtacious but I’m extremelt secure as well as he. I model so I have no choice but to interact with men. I see all types of men but he’s the onlty one that has my heart. Things are going pretty good we are just flowing. So if u don’t stress or pressure ur sag man you’d be just fine because they definitely like their freedom.

• Michelle says:

I just fell in love with a Sag man and boy I can already see that its going to be alot of work…lol But he can have his freedom..He hates to be blamed for cheating so dont ever do that. But he is so loveable. I want to eat him everyday!!! lol. And he does not like my mood swings…and neither do I! hahaha So I easily forgive because its usually myself that has gone off the deep end. I love being me but somedays I wonder….All in all I would do anything for him. I just want him to be happy and fulfilled. When he smiles I smile and in the end thats all that really matters!

• Lord says:

I am loving this…I am a Sag and just met a Cancer woman who I really like and would want to build upon. I find this page informative likewise the comments from co-readers…thanks for the shared experience, knowledge and insight.

Cheers!

• rockdiva12345 says:

Hi I am a Sagittarius woman and as a Sagittarian we are and can be flirtatious but WE ALMOST NEVER MAKE GOOD ON FLIRTS, it is just a part of our nature!! The sag as a whole is a very loyal individual and its not that we want a lot of freedom, but that we are FLY FREE people who Conduct are selves in a likely manner…….YOU Get 1 GET GOOD ROUND WITH US!!

• Mo says:

I am a Cancer woman who has fallen for a Sag man and couldnt be happier!!!! I sure wish I would have met him 20 yrs. ago, my life would have been much happier. Great info here. made my day<3

• Maya313 says:

Im A Cancer woman nd im so n love wit my sag man! We started out as friends for about 4 years we been together 4 10 months nd wen i say our relationship has so much sparks nd waterfall it does! lol thats my heart nd soul. i love my sag so much!

• K Vayguz (Prada) says:

i am a cancer women and my sag and me have grew over 3 years i love him he loves me i hope this NEVER ends MUAH BABY

• Paoulinnah says:

i’m engaged to my saggittarius and yes, sometimes we can be difficult, but it always ends up happy. i couldn’t ask anymore from him and i love him to pieces. he’s fun, smart, handsome, he doesn’t flirt, but he is very humorous, we’ve been together for almost 2 yrs, and i love him! there’s really nothing to complain about, except when he gets insecure, but it’s always quickly resolved. I love you babe! ~your babe

• Jettabug says:

Flirting… I am a sag man. No, I don’t flirt. I am genuinely interested in people. Where did our lives cross? What could come of working together on something. Insecure people see it as “flirting.” The fact is, men and women communicate differently so with the women, it can be seen as flirting. No woman thinks I am flirting unless I ask for her phone number. Mature-minded people seem to find each other.

• Marirosa says:

I am a double Cancer with Sun and Moon in Cancer. I met my husband and I was definitely the flirt. I had a blast coming around for a visit and then leaving after an hour of conversing. This went on for months before I asked him to marry me, and move to Colorado. He said, Yes to marrying me and NO to Colorado. I told him lets wait a year to get married, and just date. He said, NOPE lets get married in 6 months. It was too quick for me, but I said ok.
    We get along like peas n carrots. We find delight in our children and pets, our home and OTHER things! ahem….
    and Yes, I have these god awful mood swings spurred by how he may respond to me, or something I need to get done with his help. He tried that looking at other women stuff when we dated early on, and I said, ” Mr. When I am with you, you look at ME; when you are alone, you can look at ANYONE YOU WANT!” and that’s been the deal for 15 years. Actually, I have said ” Hottie Alert! ” on occasion and he will peek real quick and say, ” Yeah! she was! ” and we laugh. One thing that I can;t deal with to this day is when I want to have an intellectual argument with him, he starts yelling back with all kinds of stupid things that have no connection to what Im talking about, or he out and out lies when he knows I am on to him. I wont even argue with him anymore when he starts that. Just tell him to go away, and I don’t come back till my foul mood is over.
    He usually is ready to calm down when time is past, and im usually out of my god awful mood by then, and we don’t really make up, but let it go and talk about it some other time, maybe.
    I am more into the home than he is. He is into fantasy games, and sometimes I have to go in there and pull him out to real life, to get things done or help with the kids. I figure its his one outlet or escape. Its pretty pathetic way to escape. I wish we’d do some real life vacationing instead of online games. Well maybe one day…

• Marirosa says:

P.S. yes he is a Sag!

• cancer girl says:

I’m inlove with a sag man, I adore his enthusiasm, humour, find he’s extremely sexy and it’s as if there’s a strong magnet between us, our connection is passionate and very irresistible. I feel like I cannot be without him and when I get into any mad mood swing he instantly calms me down……it’s magical…..

• Nancy Fenn says:

This sounds like such a nice match, *Marirosa, particularly because you use that great Cancer sense of hummor. There’s quite simply nothing like it! Here’s hoping you get another 15 years … and another … and another .. and some royal vacations!

• Carrie says:

I am a cancer woman married to a sag man for 12 years. I am a total cancer with mood swings and all and he is a typical sag but we work great. We know when to give each other space and when not to. We have two cancer daughters so my poor sag is in a house with 3 moody but very loving girls. We do have a lot of fun together and enjoy each others company doing things from attending live sporting events to wine tasting to just hanging out at home. like someone said above, it’s magical

• nightingale says:

I’m so in love with my sag man,we have been together for 3 month but unfortunatelly we do the long distance relationship and I try to be with him as much as possible but when i am not we have misunderstanding on the phone,I am very moody and jelous and feel he cant take it and that his love is cooling down….as i dont wanna lose him,can anybody tell me how to make him fall back in love with me again if it is possible at all with a sag man …:(

• bebe says:

hi im a cancer and my x was a(n) sag. we was together for a good two years then things changed when we jus stopped connecting with eachother:( but those past two years were GREAT! ugh i wish i can Bing them back! a cancer woman and a sag. man are a great match,, it takes patience and show one another soo much love and it will get far! i mean those two years with him without havn sx? lol yes if he went throuh that with me for two years then dat tells me that he truly loved me!.. i miss him! but in my heart i kno we will unite again..im jus patiently waiting:)

• tweety says:

Everybody here seem to know a lot about sag men…PLS PLS help!! Mine is a different case.i’m a cancer woman.this sag man and i got introduced officially and at that time he showed interest but i didn’t respond.next 2-3 official meetings he didn’t show much of interest but acted very differently (extra rude)with me.At last he helped me out of a trouble.We were out of touch for next 3 months.but i noticed him once or twice in the town and he was doing everything possible to get my attention.but i pretended as if i didn’t see him.But the truth is i’m so so attracted to him that it makes me weak… one day he came up to me ‘accidentally’ :) and immediately took my no.and started calling the same evening.But there is not a chance for us to have each other or spend time with each other.I explained it all to him.and set a lot of boundaries and rules for us expecting he will get fed up and stop calling but No!to my surprise,he accepted all my conditions and agreed to be good friend and never crossed his limits with me.but we both know that we have feelings for each other.I really don’t understand why is he staying.All i can do is talk on the phone.but he says that is enough.He possess most of the sag.qualities and he has told me that he has ‘female friends’ just like me.He told me that he observed me out and thought that i was lonely-which is true to some extent-i don’t mind him having his freedom and i don’t get jealous but every time i tease him about his interest in women,he takes effort to convince me that there is no such thing and i’m his special friend.For past one month we are in touch.He has given me the freedom to choose the time-and he calls back when he is free.and we talk about everything but we no more talk about our feelings for each other.i don’t see him but he watches me when i go out -i caught that from one of our talks-with out me asking, he tells me when he is going out of town and we are in touch even then.some days it is just a good night text msg-but it has that ‘understanding’..I sooo..Love him but i will never tell him..i can’t..
    Now ,i know sags get bored and lose interest very soon..we have few things in common and he discuss his career with me.and we joke a lot..he doesn’t speak or understand much of English and i don’t understand his language.he told me he took 40 mins.to read understand my txt msgs..why is he taking all the trouble ?i’m worried will he lose interest in our friendship.?What should i do to keep him to be my friend?please help me..I dnt want anything else but to keep him as my spl friend.How can i do that? cancer n sag friends..pls suggest something..God bless you all…

• Angel says:

I recently got woo’d an chased by a married Sag man, And as a Cancer woman i tried to resist his charms and stayed friends until i couldnt hide my feelings any longer and we ended up having an affair which im not proud of but we instantly clicked, we were the perfect couple, always laughing, joking, taking the mick out of each other, its everything and more i ever dreamed off….. But then his wife found out, i was dropped like a lead weight and he is back with his wife!! Im left truely Heart Broken and crushed, iv not only lost my lover but my best friend and Soul mate :’( I long for him so much the pain is unreal.

• Sam says:

I’m a Cancer and my potential mate is a Sag. We have been friends for almost 4 years and he is JUST coming around. We have been thru a lot and he is opening up and letting me see ALL the good things he has. He is such a kind, fun loving social butterfly like myself. I told him front faced that he had changed how he was treating me and he told me “Ill change”. He has :) . I love this man and I’m so happy we are where we are. Its magic damn near

• I seehim says:

I’m a cancer woman that has dated a sag and quit frankly don’t believe he wants us to be over. He’s a great guy but has many issues going on. He claims I’m pushy but I would consider aggressive especially being a business woman. he’s back and for on if he want’s to work or not. I’m not going to go back and forth until he figure things out, I really love him. We see each othe rform time to time. I want to be with him and am willing to wait.

• Nam says:

Im a Sag man and Im 23, I’ve known this Cancer girl since Sec school, crazy isn’t it? and then I continued to study in the same high school with her, after that I went abroad to study, when I was abroad we started to have a relationship. It’s very truthful, honest and loving. But I did cheat on her, not because I didnt love her, but because of her mood swing and control over me , I was so immature back then. But then I still got her back, but as time when by, I started to lose my confidence, and we have a lot of trouble with our relationship, and then broke up 3 times, she had 3 relationships with 3 different men, each of them cause her a lot of pain, and each time I was there to comfort her. Right now, Im helping her to recover from the 3rd relationship.and she also told me that with me by her side she feel relaxed and can be herself, Im the only one that she can act like that but sadly she told me that she can only be friend coz she no longer have the kind of feeling so called LOVE with me, but still I don’t care, coz I just care that she will be fine, and wont do anything negatively. She also told me that I have everything she wish for as a husband, and If I could, she want me to be her baby’s father(he is planning on being single mum), but also ask me if I could marry someone who doesnt love me? my heart told me that for her I will take that role, and I know I will do so. Thank you guys so much if U do reading my comment, and please give me some advices if U can, because at 1st I seem to see a lot of negative astrology articles on Can-Sad compatibility, but in here there seemed to be a lot of happy Can-Sad couple, which booze my faith up. I really love this girl, even when she is not well and look terrible, when she is cranky and harsh on me, loving other guys in front of me, but her back ground was terrible, her parents split when she was 6, and her mom had lots of bad experiences with men which affected her alot, which make me wanna take care of her more, many ppls have been giving me advices but most of them are from their heads, not their heart. So happy Can-Sad couples please give me the advises that I need. Thank you very much, I appreciate it all and wish U guys long years of happy marriage.

• Cancer/Sag says:

Hello guys…I would say this is probably the 2nd site I’ve seen that rated Cancer/Sag relationship positively. I’m a cancer woman who likes a Sag man very much. We went to high school together, but only developed feelings for each other after spending time together throughout this year. He refused to define the relationship and claimed I was ‘pushy’ even though I don’t feel I was. I think the fact I showed I really cared about him (being the affectionate person I am) made him feel I was ‘rushing’ the relationship. We broke up because of his reluctance to commit. He begged to be friends and even with my initial opposition, I agreed cos he was convincing. Plus, he got back to his long time ex and that didn’t work, they broke up again. He confided in our mutual friend that he thinks I’m great but just wants to meet other girls….I stopped calling him and moved on. Now, he calls me and acts like he wants to get back….but I’m not having it till he has the ‘talk’ and commits…he acts like a typical sag though…running away from commiting. I like him a lot though and still feel there’s a chance for us to work if he’s willing to stop running away from his feelings and see what a great catch a lovely Cancer woman like me would be to him. It appears the more I’m unavailable for him now, the more he wants me back.

• joen says:

Nam :

ahhhh… your such a sweet man Mr.. i dunno.. never had a boyfriend but i have lots of lots of friends which are sag.. i’m also pushing them away.. but still, they are always there ready to help.. but the sag-can relationship that really made my heart ache is to my maternal Aunt.. she is the one who took care of me since i was a baby but last 4 years we were separated because my father decided to move house, started living us a family.. but without my Aunt.. when i’m having problem, she’s giving me advices, though i don’t understand what she was saying because i was just looking at her.. but even though i’m just looking at her.. it gives me the strength to step up and be brave.. it’s like she’s my sunshine after the rain.. but after that separation.. my emotion was blocked.. i hardly remember things that happened way back those 4 years.. but she is now with us but i’m hardly getting the feeling again.. i dunno what to say, i dunno what to do.. after all the good things that she has done to me.. i can’t say a word.. but deep inside my heart i’m very grateful.. very very grateful.. and now.. my Aunt is like, she’s waiting for me to say something.. but i just joke and having a mini conversation at her.. but i know.. i feel that she’s yearning of something.. and that something is for me to open up to her.. it’s just what she need, i think.. *sniff* sorry that instead of giving exact comment about your story Sir, i did narration of my own story.. but.. what i’m really pointing is that.. maybe.. your cancy girl.. is.. like me.. having a thought that after all the help that you’ve given her, she can’t repay all those, combine this with the thought that have lots of good qualities inside.. she might thinking now that you deserve more than her(she might think of herself that she’s just a burden to you.. ) and other than this.. i think she’s not completely recovered on her family.. u know sir, we cancer can be really strong if we tried to but if our family is broken.. it’s really hard to stand up.. but lucky for me i found a solution, we just need to rationalize things.. that what happened had already happened, yes there’s nothing to change the past BUT we can still change the FUTURE for the better.. and especially for her she still have her future baby, there she should put her new life with, her baby as her center.. then i think that’s why she’s having a three boyfriends even though it hurts her ‘coz she’s finding someone to hold on to, and that’s what man is to.. the strong and wise one.. i know you might think that ”but why she didn’t hold on to me..” it’s again because you’re a precious friend of her and she don’t want you to burden her faults.. but you know Sir i’m glad.. that God gave her a man like you.. i wish i can also have a husband like you sir but with a more frank attitude.. but other than that.. hmm.. maybe the best to do about your situation is to confront her.. or maybe to let her read all these.. hehe.. x33 but really after all the confrontation.. let her have a space of maybe months.. just by herself.. but watch out for suicidal.. please.. you can still look at her from a tree hiding like those agent movies.. hehe.. but seriously.. i’m really happy and enlighten, that there is still a person like you on Earth.. i thought that, it’s just in the movies and books.. but.. hmmm.. can i say that books can come alive.? hmmm.. Let her see what a thoroughly good person you are.!! P.S. be more frank at her liek what Sag do.. or let her do some request for you so that atleast she can feel that her debts is lessen.. hehe.. and then u both can do the vacation Saggy wanted.. as a cancer, just seeing my Sagi-love one is enough for me.. O;33

• Nam says:

joen :

Nam :

Dear Joen
    Thank you for giving ur comment. I didn’t know someone would actually read my post. I just post it to release the tension in me.After I posted this comment of mine, a lots of things happened. Recently my ex gf is still having an affair with a French guy, who is 8 years older. I try my best to stay neutral, and giving her advises and faith in a proper relationship, I even let her see the Aquarius-Cancer compatibility in this site, which is quite positive, despite the fact that this is a bad match, and I don;t know if she bother to read the Sag-Can thing anymore, but that’s ok :) .I also found out from her, that this guy used to have a relationship with another woman for 5 years, at the end of their relationship, that woman found out an email of other girl to him, and she started to be so controlling which made him cheated on her. After that, he had a sex-partner, who he is still contacting while having a relationship with my ex, and he told her is just a normal friendship. She told me that she did check his phone and found out about that, and was very angry, one day she told him to let her see his phone directly, and he told her is ok to do that, but there will be serious consequences to her. To be honest, I don’t think that’s a nice thing to do to threaten a woman with that, and I can’t understand why he can throw away a 5 years relationship, he could have gain his ex gf trust back. I tried my best to be by my ex side, but it hurt so much seeing her wearing his necklace, I did took her to his place twice, and I don’t know what I was thinking. I know that there is nothing I can do anymore, coz the real problem is she need to experience life to know what is good and what is not, her best friend told me to avoid seeing her, lets her satisfy her own greed, if not she will never be able to grow up. That’s just roughly what happened, there were so many events, and I just don;t want to bother anyone. Sorry Joen for talking so much about myself, I know for Can is not easy to express their feeling, but the good thing is that U appreciated what ur aunt has done for U, God witness that, and everything will be fine, and 1 more thing is, U guys are family, and family is forever, not like any other relationship, where there is no guarantee. I wish that ur relationship between U and ur aunt can be more open, and in fact U should, coz she need U too, not only U need her. Take care and thank U so much for caring, and please, Im not perfect, ppl make mistake.

• joen says:

nahh.. it’s okay..it only took me a couple of minute and thanks for the positive comment.. but WAAAAAAAh..!!!! sorry for this but she already had another guy now? woooow.. who’s the Sag, You or She ?? phew.. i think she’s very different.. i’m really confuse on your situation! but i think u really deserve a good life now.. we have the freedom to choose of life’s path and if that what she wants..

“” hey no one is perfect in this world …….. if someone think so he/she is crap and making mistake is normal but making same mistake deliberately is totally wrong ” –> making the same mistake 10x is surely totally wrong.. but as long as your live, you can still make things right.. but when will u change.? xD ukee.. far out na! x3

• joen says:

i miss this one:

” I know that there is nothing I can do anymore, coz the real problem is she need to experience life to know what is good and what is not, her best friend told me to avoid seeing her, lets her satisfy her own greed, if not she will never be able to grow up. ”

Best friend is right….

• Tasha says:

From my experience the Cancer woman, Sag man combo does not work well long-term. Maybe for a “mild” Cancer/Sag. The differences for a SUPER Cancer and SUPER Sag are often too much to conquer. As a Cancer woman, I CRAVE the emotion and my ex-Sag was just not into expressing his emotions as much as I needed. The real sinker was that he was not necessarily a flirt but could not deal with my inherent moodiness/mood-swings. So there was continual misunderstandings that led to hurt feelings on each side. I recently ended the ldr/on and off union AGAIN after getting the silent treatment for the first (and last) time. I left the union several times before but he always came back after a month or two…So I think that the “Sag needs a chase/interest” is true lol. I will probably always have strong feelings for him…On paper he was wonderful and when we were not misfiring he was a real charmer but SOMETIMES the chemistry/charm/fire is NOT enough.

Based on past times, it may not be over between us (I said “it won’t work soo many times and he always seemed to slink back saying that he would never stop loving me and whatnot lol) but I gotta let it/him go….easier said than done though with THIS emotional Cancer :-)

Ok got sidetracked lol. Sorry bout that… I think the Cancer/Sag pairing CAN work as long as each is willing to accept the differences that can tear them apart. The SAG doesn’t have to try and change the moody Cancer but must be willing to let it past and not get upset/feel controlled in return. The Cancer must try and accept that their Sag is not as emotional and often needs the freedom to dream/explore. IF this can be done and they can embrace/compromise the differences then they can often make a fiery and lovely pair. (IF being the operative word)….

Wish all those who are in Cancer/Sag unions the best despite my experience thus far.

• joen says:

this will be really the last one that i wish i can say to the girl Mr.:

and FIn.!

• Tasha says:

So true quote Joen

• Quel says:

I’m a cancer and have known this sag guy for nearly two years now. we were introduced through my brother (Aquarius) though, they were best friends, and at the time he was engaged. after getting to know him a little better, (as we are both friendly and flirtatious people) i started to develop feelings for him. I tried to resist but his sense of humor and the magnetic connection i felt when i was around him was irresistible. all we did was talk though. eventually his fiancé and him split, and he got another girlfriend. my brother would never approve of us dating so i was always really shy when we were all together, cause my emotions were so intense. but eventually i had to tell him what i was feeling. he was really sweet to me, blaming his current relationship and his standing with my brother, but at the same time encouraging me to keep focusing on myself. eventually our relationship progressed into a really good friendship. i can talk to him about nearly everything, i only wish i had more time with him. since he is still in a relationship with a leo. I’m hoping someday things will work out in my favor, but i have refused to assist him in cheating.. even though at times it seems as if that is what he wants, and honestly what i want as well, but refuse to be that person. any advice from anyone would be reallly great. Their are just so many factors involved in our relationship, with my brother and his gf and just thinking about possible futures… i feel like time holds the reigns. He really is a wonderful person though, i’m so happy he;s in my life.

• Mie says:

i love you, benjo!

• Amanda says:

Im Cancer woman and my ex is sag. ours ending is bitter, always. Its kinda true about when ours relationship is over, hes still care about me, want to know whats going on in my life after that. He try to fix whatever was went wrong between us….he keep coming back and be around me for 4 years– back and forth relationship. It was very tired and stressful.. this time he’s in relationship with another girl and he’s said they were split…finally, we hooked up and after that night he ignored me..it been a month now. Hopefully, this would be the last time i sacrificed since hes play with my emotion. For me, Cancer and Sagittarius is different and difficult compatibility ..

• lisa says:

Am a cancer woman deeply in love with a sagg man. He’s so loving and passionate! Loves his space but is a good man. We are trying to start a family and I know he is the one. It can get tough but I think as opposites its very beautiful. Have patience, it will end great.

• JoJo says:

Im a cancer woman and I like this sag guy he is so cute and sexy also very flirtatious he is so charming he told me he likes me and told him i do but then the moment I showed a little interest he kind of stopped!!!! I’m confused I refuse to ask him or to try to talk to him it seems like if I ignore him he pays more attention let’s see where this goes I really feel a strong connection but I will never tell him lol o at least not yet! He is 2 years younger than me!!!!! Any advice?! Thanks !

• Cheryl says:

I’m a cancer and I love my sag man to bits! He is funny and amazingly perfect in every single way. He isn’t flirtatious, just really playful and goes overboard once in a blue moon.
    He gets really jealous at times but really cute when he does that. We love to cook so much! Food is our life. I do believe we’re a great match. I do get insecure and moody at times but he will always be there to assure me. Sag man are a little harsh and insensitive at times and still behave like a little boy once is a while but the love you’ll receive from them is amazing. <3 I love my sag man and I do hope to be able to have a family with him in the near future.

• Lady Elle says:

I am a cancer woman who recently started seeing a Sag man(4 months ago) We were childhood friends and we reconnected through Facebook. Although I was not looking for a relationship in the beginning, his constant advances and aggressive pursuing wore me down. He started out way too possessive for me at my house everyday all day and night. I started to feel smothered and I let him know and all hell broke loose. He literally turned into a monster. We broke it off and a week later I found out I was pregnant. I told him and he once again turned into a monster telling me it’s probably not his child?(wth) Me being the person I am dealt with this on my own. He’s recently started reaching out to me but refuses to have a “talk” about things. I won’t continue unless he does, I mean how else am I going to tell him I’m not having the baby(medical reasons) i have never dealt with a Sag man before .. Maybe I never will again because this one keeps proving to be a pure asshole.. Any suggestions?

• lavanya joshi says:

hey elle. i guess you should make every point clear to your sag man. at the end of the day its ur life and whatever happens in your life should be appreciated atleast by u. don’t try to be sentimental in front of him. use words like,”it’s my life and since u r bothering me you HAVE to listen.”. be a little bossy. if he sits down and listens to you he deserves you. otherwise i guess let him go. bring on the spark in ur life. u r d best nd deserve the best.. :)

• loved says:

im a 27 yr old cancer woman and for the past year ive been dating a 48yr old sag. Our relationship is beautiful we have the most fun even when we just in the house. I adore him and im glad to be giving him a child this aug :)

• Lulu says:

I’m a Cancer female (24 years old) and my boyfriend is a Sag and 23 years old. I met him 4 months ago and the connection was instant. We started dating and made it an official relationship right away. We laugh a lot, have a great time going out, he buys me things, I cook for him (lol) and we are ALWAYS together except when we are working. We tell each other that we are in love already and he tells me how he wants to spend his whole life with me, and we tell each other how we’d make great parents one day. Still, we are both very young so we are not going to get into that yet.
    The problem we have in our relationship is that when he gets jealous, it gives me a reason to get jealous too (even though I’m not the jealous type). He also doesn’t want me to get a profession outside being a teacher (because I’d meet too many men anywhere else). I hope this will go away with time, since we are both young. We get into arguments because of his insecurity, and they mostly happen when we’ve been drinking. I try to ignore him when he starts saying super mean things that have nothing to do with the situation and he follows me around and makes it worse because I am so moody. I think he does this intentionally because when he feels bad, he wants to make sure I feel what he is feeling which is a problem. Needless to say there have been some “I want to strangle you” moments.
    I’m still flattered that he really wants to be with me and I know he is loyal. He doesn’t flirt with other girls. It isn’t worth breaking up over because we have so many good moments aside from our dumb arguments. So, like I said, I want him to be more secure with time.
    Also, for the girls saying they met a “Sag” man and they first showed interest and the second time they didn’t… He is not interested. Sag men are interested in EVERYONE at first (as a person and nothing more). They are very social. If they decide not to like you, they are not going to go after you. If they decide they do, they will be VERY obvious!! It’s never a guessing game with them. It’s either a yes or no. :) Hope that helps.

• Lulu says:

ps: Never expect a Sag man to make the first move. I had to make ALL the initial first moves. When I met him, I made the first move and talked to him (then I found him again later that night and I had to make the first move AGAIN). Later, as we dated, we got into this argument about dating. He said “Now we are going to keep arguing about being in an official relationship” and I said if we ever had to argue over that again, it would be the last time he saw me. He decided it was best that we make it official two days later. (Always plant the seed and wait patiently for him to come around.) I’m sure if this keeps going well, in a year, I’ll have to ask him to marry me, too! So much work (but totally worth it.)

• Lady Elle says:

Thanks Lavagna for your words of wisdom. We are giving it one more try so we’ll see. Wish us luck.

• MuseKlate says:

Hi all, i am a sag male :D Wow, there r a lot of story here… We are a monster if we are born with evil trait(i tried to imagine what I will be if i’m an evil guy, muahaha). But, most of sag male, i think we are nice person :) .. Ah., but if u tried to love him(be a couple with him), make sure he’s really feel in love in you. you can’t tie him with ‘sex’, because he will never respect you after you gave yourself to him. trust me, we(it is me actually) hate those person who have sex b4 marriage. so, no respect to these person, never ever again!! So.., if you want to keep your relationship with him.., no sex until you both tied to marriage. I am sure he will the best person in your life after marriage :) .. Cheer :D

• Mikki says:

I’m a Cancer woman, and I had a Sagittarius friend. We were strictly friends for a year before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Day two, I realized I had one of the rare Sags–the jealous, possessive, menacing kind. It was like he flipped a switch or something. He would CONSTANTLY and OUT OF NOWHERE accuse me of cheating, although I never cheated or flirted with anyone else. He was constantly asking where I was and what I was doing, how long I was going to be, etc. His behavior was very “stalker-ish”, and it was creeping me out. I broke up with him to preserve my sanity. Even after that, he wouldn’t leave me alone. I had to block him from all means of contacting me.

• Dari says:

Im a cancer women and I’m talking to this sag man super nice and sweet and caring I love that he is like that and we use to date in middle school we were middle sweet heart and now I’m 21 with a baby and it’s just perfect all I can say for now is that it’s going great I’m not confident but he makes me feel confident and when we go out he makes me feel like one of a kind :)