Sagittarius Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Sagittarius Couples:  Kate Capshaw and Steven Spielberg, Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis, Marlo Thomas and Phil Donahue.

When two strong truth-seeking, truth-telling, receptive and upright people come together to live a righteous life, one can only imagine the kind of conversation these two people have when they are alone together.  A Sagittarius man with a Scorpio woman is like combining a psychiatrist and a philosopher together in one person.  Scorpio snoops out all the secrets, and Sagittarius reveals insight and profundities.  Should they put their considerable talents together in marriage, they are bound to accomplish great things because of the intelligence and good instincts they discover together.  The Scorpio woman uses eros to work her magic while the Sagittarius male uses logos to do the same.  Where logos and eros combine, there is light, and life, and truth.  Ask St. John.  There is a true profundity to their connection.  Likely they have never met anyone like each other.  There are few things they can’t discuss in depth and the scope of their talents will likely leave you saying, “Jack of All Trades and Master of All.”

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  See if you can walk up to her without tripping over your own feet.  If you do, go ahead and laugh out loud.  She’ll love your honesty.  Most Scorpios believe in “love at first sight.”  If she looks in your eyes and holds your gaze, you know it’s the real thing.  From then on, it’s a matter of treating her with dignity and reserve.  Don’t be too palsy too soon.  Unlike you, she enjoys playing the gender roles in courtship and would enjoy being treated like a lady, not a pal.  She may want to have sex with you right away — being an all or nothing at all type person — but we suggest for your own sake that you wait for the rest of the relationship to ripen.  We have our reasons for saying this.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Scorpio Woman:  Try not to turn him to stone with what you think is a casual glance.  Mask some of your passion to surprise him later.  We know that you know what you want the minute you see it.  We know that you are very discriminating.  We know that when you sleep with a guy on the first date and tell him, “I usually don’t do this,” you mean it, but he doesn’t, and he won’t, so don’t risk it.  Follow the Rules.

Degree of Romance:  This relationship gets on higher ground than romance very quickly.  A few flowers at the beginning will do fine; then move on to more sincere expressions of affection and respect.  Do things that indicate your awesome level of awareness and your good nature as a human being instead of the trappings of sentimental romance.

Degree of Passion:  Scorpio is one sign that can really get the passion out of Sagittarius.  Sagittarius is a fire sign, but usually the fire is directed at an ideal rather than at an individual.   The erotic nature of the Scorpio woman allows him to focus for once on another human being and to draw close to the fire as it were.  The passion is likely to last the length of the relationship if you take your time before sleeping together in the beginning (about 3 months).

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be serious friends.  Together they are trustworthy and honestly available for one another to an exceptional degree.  They really honor the space of relating to one another and treasure the climate of integrity they nurture together.  They are unique in the zodiac in being able to talk about the mundane and the elated in life with equal enthusiasm and experience.  Friends like this are hard to find.

Degree of Marriage:  These two make a fantastic marriage due to the desire and ability of each of them to really know another human being.  Sagittarius is able to open Scorpio up to an unusual degree while Scorpio has the ability to merge and deepen the relationship.  They are likely to win and keep each other’s trust for a lifetime.  Neither one is a game player.  Sagittarius quickly passes all of Scorpio’s nasty little tests, so that area is laid to rest as well.

Progression of Relationship:  They are likely to get involved more quickly than they want to, in spite of a normal reserve and dignity.  This is probably because they will talk their heads off with one another about a whole range of subjects they aren’t usually able to discuss with anyone else.  They may find themselves becoming indispensable to one another as sounding boards and feedback loops.  They particularly like the fact that each one holds the other to high ground.  The level of morality and ethics and integrity is really stellar.

Sex:  One is transported to the realm of the gods and goddesses contemplating what sex must be like between these two.  There is the capability of merging body, soul, and spirit, which uplifts both parties and makes two far better than one.  There is an aspect of expansion and “travel” involved in their sexuality.  Each one is able to go farther in experiencing the higerh realms through the alchemical merging of their consciousnesses so that sex becomes a mysterious initiation into a sacred rite de passage. Everything that they do together sexually is highly symbolic of resurrection and regeneration.

When It’s Over:  It’s not likely to end but if it should end, it will be rather cataclysmic.  Scorpio will take control, which means she will be cruel to be kind, while Sagittarius may not love again.  Try to keep the love alive; it’s worth it, you two.

Our Rating:  9/10

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

109 Responses to Sagittarius Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• Milani says:

This is quite weird. I LOVE what you have said about scorps and sags.
    The wierd thing is that my mom is a scorpio and my dad is a sag. They have the WORST relationship ever. Arguing everyday and even after my mom gives him her all, he still finds something to be negative about. I’m not lying, every single day they have an argument. Like, he loves to argue. He even argues when she says she doesn’t feel like arguing anymore! >:(

On the other hand, I’m a female scorpio and i have a male sag friend. I was sooo scared to talk to him when i first saw him and liked him (before i even knew he was a sag), but he made me feel comfortable. I’d always try to hide from him because he knew i liked him, and he already had a girlfriend. But he wouldn’t let me hide. Anyway, by the third day of our new friendship we were already having these awesome conversations about everything.
    When i found out he was a sag, i kind of got scared off because i always read that scorpios and sags weren’t compatible and of course, i looked at how AWFUL my parents relationship was going!
    But me and my sag are wonderful. He’s nothing like my dad! He’s positive about everything and doesn’t like when i say i hate something. And he doesn’t like when i don’t tell him what i’m thinking. lol But thats it. It’s weird because i’m really trying to stay umemotional about us, but he’s really into me.

• DebNY10 says:

I’m a Scorpio female with ALL of the true tendencies that come with being born under this sign, the emotions, the intensity, the “love at first sight” issue, the nurturing personality, “need my space,” the jealousy, suspicion – the whole nine yards! And I’ve met the most amazing Sag who has lit the fire under my feet. He’s a gentleman personified, attentive, soulful, very spiritual and drama free. We’ve known one another since the beginning of August and talk by phone/chat online every day. We’re meeting for our first date on 10/25, we’re taking “baby steps” and going with the flow. I must say that the chemistry is already being felt. I just want to thank you so much for this positive analysis because I felt we were doomed before we started reading from other compatibility sites. This gives me hope because it feels so right. Will keep you posted.

• jaja says:

Im a scorpio female and i have all the character traits that my zodiac says about it. My first boyfriend was a sagittarian. He was even my first love and kiss. Unfortunately, we broke up. Until now, I still hope that we would be together again believing that what was posted above about our compatibility might be true.

• missc0cky says:

I’m a scorpio woman and I have a sagittarius boyfriend. We have only been dating for a little while and by reading what’s said above I really hope that’s .us. I mean I am everything that my sign describes me to be and so is he. I really think its possible for him and I to last because of the trust that we have for one another. I hope this relationship will last forever. And yes before we became a couple we did use to say we done with one another but could NEVER go through with it for some reason!! We both have an interesting past with our past relationships and think we have an understanding about that. Its like I find myself falling more and more for him each and everyday “he’s my baby”! We also work soooo good together and I think we will always make a great team together. I’m not in love with him yet but I do love him and I honestly think that I would be in love with him one day!

• Jim says:

I am a Sagittarian Male and married a Scorpio Woman in 1980, and we have been married 30 years. Our story has agreement with some bits and pieces of all that I have read from everyone’s comments. We have 5 children and now two grandchildren and we look young for our ages. Yes there have been sparks and friction at times and yet there is passionate love making and we were connected at first sight way back when. We were also very conversational during our Dating & College Life, and could talk deep subjects for hours. Most of our conflicts over the years were with day to day realities, stretching money and being overscheduled or tired from all of our obligations. Or deciding what the priority list was, what was #1 versus #2, etc. We both tended to take on more than we can handle and it caused stresses between us for that alone. Had we been on a tropical island like one of those old Corona commericals, we’d have been alright. When we could relax and talk, or do romantic things, we would realize we certainly loved each other. Some of the disagreements in various comments may be due to the RISING and MOON signs of the Scorpios and Sagittarians, not to mention the other planets in the Natal Chart. Someone read my Natal Chart 20 years ago and immediately asked about the Scorpio women in my life, without any prompt from me that I was married to a Scorpio for 10 years at the time. So there is more in the Chart for compatability behind the main signs worth looking at, if you seek Astrological Answers. For us, the Sexual Energy was extremely powerful, and the fact that we had common lifelong goals helped keep us on the path during the times that our clothes were on, and when there was work to do. Our hobbies did not agree, so we made time with our hobbies our alone-time. A life partner should have many areas and elements and goals that are compatible with yours, since life is not just lived when the lights are turned off. This is where the Hollywood Relationships go bad, over and over…Best to you…

• fionna says:

WISELY said. AMEN!

• kev says:

I’m a gay Scorpio guy that just met a Sagg guy this weekend. I have been in many relationships over the years but from the moment our eyes met I felt different about this one. The first night together was very passionate and unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Ever since he left I can’t stop thinking about him and I feel like my whole body is cascading with emotion towards him. I honestly didn’t think I could feel this way about someone.

I think he was a bit surprised how well it went because now he wants to slow things down. I hope that that’s just the Sagg’s desire to take things one step at a time, and that there is a real love connection here. He left town for the holidays for 2 weeks, so it is all just very strange timing, but he assures me it won’t be long and that I’ll see him sooner than I think. He said his last bf moved too fast and it overwhelmed him, so I will try very hard to control my Scorpio nature.

• Miss Mercedes Michelle says:

Im a scorpio woman, im always reading articles one after another, but your articles seem to be the most accurate; kudos. :) anyway. I like this guy whos an sag. and i feel like you totally described him. i don’t know wether or not i should tell him and when i say there is a lot of competition… not that i can’t hook him, its just a lot of girls id be fighting off. Im not sure whether i should tell him i like him because he just got back with his girl (for reasons i would otherwise break up with someone) who is a… “Friend-a-mie” she caught on to my little crush and i had to tell people for them to figure out. Sure the consentiual flirtiness but thats a mutual friend thing and its all innocent and indirect. we think a like on every level known to me, hes extremely smart too. to top it off he’s handsome. But i just came out of a 8 month relationship with a leo i gave my heart too… im over it now but i have my guard up and im not very willing to let it down but now that she knows… the competition sparked my interest and i may go for it. I was curious as to what the compatibility was when i read this article, i do think its inspired me and gave me that extra push.. Thank you Author :)

• Janhavi says:

I am a scorpio woman married to Libra person.I know this is about scorpio womand and sagi man. I met a maried sagi boss in my office.I helped him in his work than he thanked me also. than I don’t know why he insisting started looking for reason to keep talking seeing with me with some or other reeson.Than he start to mesagge me becus he show me he looked at my body and felted excited. He tell me my hips are tight and toned and so than I get very excited for his.He shown lot of personell intrests in me.Mesagged me lots lots lots.I want him badly. But he knows think I am like a bad lady becus I have another guys and I drinks and smokes and I do not feelings so fit.I sex and have with other mens but I want this man and I don’t know why becus he show lots of personell intrest in my body.I m scorpio lady want this sagi man though he is maried to another and have kids.

• Janhavi dixit says:

Please help what to do next becus I find sagi boss hot and my toned hips needs him bettween there he wants to be :)

• dadum says:

I am a Scorpio female with a stellium in Scorpio, and I don’t believe in love at first sight at all. It’s not because I haven’t met the right person or whatever either. I just am more rational than the profile of a scorpio suggests. Most scorpio I know are pretty much similar. Just thought I would throw that out there.

• Anna says:

Weird, Im a cynical reclusive type scorpio woman who has recently hooked up with a sag man. When we first met we talked for 4hrs straight, ending the night completely in lust with each others brain. We didnt see each other for a while after that (work reasons), but talked all the time. Now weeks later the tempo has picked up in an amazing way and he is attentive, gallant, dashing and brings me out of my shell in such an awesome way. Has me rattled.

• Siara Rivera says:

Ok, I am a Sag girl, I am BI and went out with a Scorpio girl. We had a great, bit arguemental, but great friendship for 5months. She told me one day she liked me, so like 3 days later I said let’s go out, to give it a try (plus I developed some unknown feelings). Well I thought since we usually got along so great, our relationship would last a long time. Well it lasted 2 weeks and 6 days. I still like her. But she told me were done, I’m out of the picture, we just friends, and that she has found someone else. But that’s not the first time she has told me were done, then missed me. My question is, how do I know if she still likes me, or does she really mean we’re over ?

• Scorpio says:

This describes my relationship with my guy perfectly…I have never been so happy after a year with someone thank u for putting a better outlook then most

• Lola says:

Amazing! Totally accurate. I am a Scorpio Women and this is EXACTLY my relationship with a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, perfect for me, British Sag man. Our first telephone conversation was 8 hours straight. Absolutely did not feel like 8 hours had passed. Totally surprised me, as most men usually have a hard time keeping me engaged intellectually. It has been 4 months and we have not stopped talking. We communicate every single moment we have available and we talk about EVERYTHING!!!
    I got rid of all of my males friends that would interfere with my relationship as my Mr. Wonderful is ALL I need. And he did the exact same, as he tells & shows me I am ALL he needs.

This relationship totally caught me off guard as I thought he would just be such a nice man to past time with or keep company when he came to the US. WHATEVER!!! We are engaged and plan on marrying this year. We waited after 3 months (with the help of the Atlantic Ocean) before any intimacy occurred and when it did, it was the most beautiful, sensual feeling I EVER experienced. Total connection of mind, body and soul. I NEVER felt so much freedom with a person. There is so much trust, respect & love between us it’s still unbelievable to me that I could even LOVE someone in such a short period of time. I don’t believe in love at first sight, but it was totally love at first sight for him. He totally drags me out of my shell and isn’t scared of my psycho scorpio antics – which I so love. I was previously married to an Aries for 8 years, and not even on my wedding day did I remotely feel what I have experienced with Mr. Wonderful Sag in 4 months. Its almost like dating myself but the beautiful male version….I know we’ll have white hair, sitting in rocking chairs and holding hands with love, trust, and respect still in tact.

Nancy – You Rock! and thanks for the information.

• kisses says:

Iam a scorpio girl and my boyfriend is a sag we argue
    everyday all day no we aren’t in love yet but I like him a lot he really turns me on When he fusses but I don’t think iam jealous at all he acts more jealous than me

• Harrye says:

yeah…the love is godly truly…but sometimes idk.

• joy says:

Scorpio female here. Been with my Sag guy for almost 2 years. Not the most healthy relationship. Actually I am a Double Scorpio and get this….he is a Double Sag!!! Needless to say we are not really “on the same page” in terms of things like communication and emotions. We make up and break up and so on. But I love him. His boyish charm and witty sense of humor always make me melt. A sucker for love, I fall back in forgetting that his flirty, free-bird mentality doesn’t mesh well with my brooding, skeptical personality.

We should probably go our separate ways and have tried but we keep getting drawn back in (like moths to a flame.) The sex is awesome and the friendship is solid. The problem is the relations, the emotions. My natural Scorpio intensity has been on lock – down ; in a power struggle with my determination to make this work. On the other hand, my Sag boyfriend is in cruise control seemingly totally carefree during this very bumpy ride. Am I holding on to this “relationship “for love, lust or Scorp tendency to “have the last laugh”?????

• nhyce ethel says:

scorpio female here.. I was reading the article and boy you sure didn’t miss a thing about us scorpios.. I have an ex who is a sag male. At first it was just for fun. we became office friends first then became lovers. Just want to have fun so I don’t get bored at work. Never thought it was very complicated. The relationship was a mess, we argue and I don’t want arguments, he was more jealous than me and lastly never knew he was married. Later on I found out. We broke up. At work he annoys me, calling me names. He keep on sending messages that he still cares about but I can’t see it that he really cares. He’s like a stone to me, a very insensitive man and he wanted us back but it’s too impossible for he’s taken. I don’t wanted to be as another woman. never dreamt that either. I resigned to be away, I don’t know if I love him but I am hurting. So I went back home. After almost 2 years without communication. He suddenly appeared in my facebook. Then we communicated. He kept saying he waited for me that he was hurt that I went away without even telling him goodbye. So that’s why he searched me in facebook. He said he misses me and missed everything when we we’re together. I don’t know what to believe. Deep inside me I know I still care but I am in a new relationship right now with an Aries Man.. Please I need someone whom who can atleast tell me some advise.

• Lyndsay says:

As a scorpio woman i totally agree with this. there’s just a certain lack of depth about them. dont knwo is this becos of his ascendant or something.

• OmG says:

Dear nhyce Ethel if you feel that the sagi married colleague is like stone hearted, just go with your instinct. He is just that. He does not care for you, he just wants to get even with you ! Heard of typical sagi revenge … They will continue to be the most courteous hosts while aside they will be training their watch dogs to rip your ass off ! by the way are you too married ? Sag men especially married ones are the biggest naughtiest cassanovas. in all probability this sag wants to take you for a garden ride then turn you into a big joke. Haven’t you heard of that. And u resigned for him ? Strange. By the way something tells me is this new aries man of yours in the same office ? Ya ?

• Pingback: cheap rhinestone jewelry,wholesale cheap jewelry

• dutchcuban says:

hi Nhyce Ethel,
    Scorpios give 100 percent when it comes to love, expecting nothing less from their partners. It is just sex or is he more serious about you? Does he care about how you feel? Never assume a relationship that doesn’t exist. When he gets upset, ask him if he considers you his steady girlfriend. Tell him that you thought it was more casual than that because he hadn’t spoken of anything more serious. When he thinks you’re talking to another guy and gets upset, remind him that there’s no ring on your finger. Tell him that you really like him but you didn’t think he liked you that much to make it a serious and exclusive relationship.

• poopoo says:

So Scorpio women are really a 9/10 or 10/10 compatibility with EVERY SIGN? Really? Either that’s BS, or they’re just willing to make any relationship work. I do think some signs are more inclined to wanting relationships than others (particularly the water signs).

• hmmmmm says:

lol @ commenter above me. yeah it seems that scorpio women get on with EVERY sign in the zodiac :D there’s nothing below 5 that’s for sure. lmao

i think it’s because they take relationships very seriously and aren’t afraid to dive deep no matter the sun sign/moon sign. if it works out, all the best.

• Ratul R. Minhaz says:

I have been in a long distance relationship with this wonderful Scorpio girl for 2 years now… We met only ones, six months after we got into relationship. Surprisingly, we saw each others pictures 2 weeks after she accepted my proposal. Our parents are very conservative Muslims who don’t like relationship before marriage, but that’s not a problem because we plan to marry by ourselves.

We used to have arguments and since I am a bit of “let it go” nature I said we should break up. Right now we are not talking, I changed my relationship status to complicated and she changed to single.

I love her righteousness, I like to crack her secrets, talking with her is like addiction to me… But I also want to share what I think, what I believe and what I like to do. I know this very well that every person is ought to different in terms of hobbies and philosophy, so I can accept the fact that she has different views. But it really hurts me when I see that she gets frustrated of the fact that I a right in many things, most of the times. She is not in very good terms with her family, so she gets scolded harshly every single time when she gets something screwed up. These screw ups doesn’t really matter to me, but it really hurts me when she says things like she is the worst, she is really stupid etc. I tried really hard to make her happy, to remove her frustration, but all I did is made her more sad over her inabilities…

I have my own problems too. A lot of you said sagittarians are Casanovas, I accept that as a fact because I know what I am. I am really satisfied with my girlfriend, well not in a sexual manner since having a sexual relationship is like a taboo here in South Asia. But I know that she is perfect for me in all the other aspects. Everything Nancy said about enjoying each others company, having deep conversations about a lot of things etc. are really true for us. The problem is I can’t bear it when I have to repeat something, or have to explain something more than 1 or 2 times. I have serious temper issues, I yell at her a lot, and very much naturally I apologize for it afterwards… Sadly, she is not that much of forgiving nature. I know, things I said, things I did was really harsh, but I just want her to make me cool down, make me stable… sadly she only makes me irritated.

I know we will be okay even if we have these troubles in future, because we are good in making up too. But the thing worries me is that how would it effect our kids. Just like Milani said, I can almost see our future, arguing over little things, our kids will just get frustrated with the idea of family…

Please, someone tell me what can I do… I thing it would have been better, if we got more chance to get to know each other in person, but that’s not an option here since I can’t move from my home for even a day or my parents will notice. This stupid love is really effecting our studies and relationships with friends and family. I just need her to be a friend, at least for the moment. I don’t know what she wants from me! Please someone help me, what can I do?

• Ratul R. Minhaz says:

PS: Mom is a Virgo, so you can imagine what kind of pressure constantly I am in… She make me so agigated that sometimes I just feel like yelling at someone. Sadly, I do it with my girlfriend :( That’s the reason why I need her to cool me down…

• sagox says:

you need to cool down first- and online relationships are good recipe for ‘pain’.. just my experience, I am from SouthAsia and understand your issues- Sags are rather quiet mostly about what they think that a scorpio or pisces is such a welcome relief for they want to listen to our rumblings and deep thoughts- YET they do not get it truly.

scorpio try to look for deeper meanings in simple things and sagittarius take complicated things as simple– thats the core issue

sorry it is blunt- I am a sag so I dont know how to sugar coat it- forgive me.

• shaneque says:

Im a scorpio and my son dad is a sag we were 2gather 3yrs on n off but we we moved 2gather it was awful yea dey seem sweet carin n lovin @ da beginnin n once he put me n r son out it was a wrapp havent called my son since nov30 havent seen him since nov 20 on his 2nd bday but im much more happy now drama free

• shaneque says:

• Jennifer says:

M in relatn wid a sag guy,i knw his a flirt yet i luv him a lot i knw he wants space n dnt lik my possesivnes 4him,he has a lot of ego in him,i jus saw dat v r nt compatible in ny way buh i dnt knw y i thnk if i gv him lot luv he wil chnge sum day,his da one i was lukin 4 as a bf buh i alwys found out tht his a flirt nt loyal at all,its been a yr first v r in relatn buh dan brkd up aftr agan he cme bck 2 me syn tht he wnts me in his lif nw as v r caryn on he jus dnt gv a dam 2 our relatn if i tel him v shud get sepratd he sys no i wnt break up i luv u a lot,sumtimes i thnk he luvs me buh sumtimes i thnk he dnt i dnt knw wat 2 do plz help i hav chngd 4him a lot buh he din i dnt wana luse him i luv him a lot

• @sagox, I am really sorry for this late reply. I didn’t know that this site doesn’t send email notifications for comment replies.

You are right in some extent, I know these from my real life experience. But the thing is what Nancy said are also true, I saw these happen in my relationship, even when it is a long distance relationship.

“Sags are rather quiet mostly about what they think that a scorpio or pisces is such a welcome relief for they want to listen to our rumblings and deep thoughts- YET they do not get it truly.”
    I agree with this because Scorpios tend to be philosophical not for the sake of philosophy but to display a good trait. They are by birth exhibitionists.

“on your end, you are old enough- for god’s sake- go out- find a Physical hobby that makes you sweat like football. and meet more people in REAL- even girls- forget about your right-holy image and make friends with girls- and for this woman, you are wasting her time- really.”
    I have to admit that I don’t have a lot of “friends”, at least not in the sense of being partners. But I do have a lot of acquaintances, both boys and girls, but I don’t find the same degree of friendliness that my girl friend provides me. As for wasting her time, if it was really true, then why does she hesitate to leave me?

“sorry it is blunt- I am a sag so I dont know how to sugar coat it- forgive me.”
    You don’t have to fellow Sagittarian :) You should also know that Sagittarians can bear everything true :)

• M says:

Thank you so much for this. After reading all TOO MANY sites that say a relationship between a Scorpio woman and a Sag man CANNOT, WILL NOT, SHALL NOT be a success, it is nice to see three examples of celebrity Sag man-Scorpio woman celebrity relationships that are STILL going (even Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee until his death); opposite of the three Sag woman-Scorpio man examples on the other page, none who are still together (*Kanye shrug*). I have been in a long-distance with a Sag (Scorpio cusp) man for nearly two years. Luckily, we both have Venus in Scorpio so I think that helps. I will admit that, as difficult as I can be, he continues to hang in there with me. He says he “likes the challenge” and that is exactly what I can be. He demonstrates the typical Sag attribute of “quiet admiration” and, sometimes, I need something more to satisfy my emotional Scorpio self but when I articulated that to him he took note of it. He is still not demonstrating his affection the way I would like, but I am starting to understand how he DOES, in fact, demonstrate his affection. When I realized that he TRUSTS me I knew that I had his heart. He lives nearly 800 miles away but he calls me, on average 4-5 times a day during the week and 2-3 times a day on the weekends. After he made a bad decision and put my jealous senses on alert, I used to think he was spending his weekends with another woman then I had to put my jealous, hyper-sensitive, wildly imaginative Scorpio self in check: “He needs his freedom!!” I thought. “Even if that means he doesn’t talk to you every waking hour of the day on Saturday and Sunday. On top of that, I thought, even if he is spending time with another woman, I cannot control that (WHAT?! A Scorpio NOT in control of something?!). I love him and even though he will not articulate that same sentiment using THOSE words, I know he loves me. Now…if he would just stop referring to me as his “friend”…;)

• Sweet Pea says:

I’ve known this Sag man for the past six years. Im a scorpio woman. at first it was rather crazy and confusing but genuine at the same time. WE decided to date a year after we saw each other at the boat expo…kep tbumping into him every now and then but still… And the first time we met was at the water park and he brought my beautiful daughter with him. i had always wanted that. I loved it, we all loved it…so much fun i felt a sense of completeness after a long time. i could see he’s a good dad. We both tend to hang in there when it’s difficult and the future is no different. Theres nothing more than a happy family that i wanted and Sag man has great family values too so we shared a lot in common though there were times when I could see why they say opposites attract and wha tthe opposites were! lol lol!! this is a definite great combo just give it some time to unfold.

• JR says:

I have met two couples of scorpio women and sag man. And in my opinion, a Sagittarius can’t fulfill completely an scorpio’s needs. I see sag man as good sex buddies, or lovers for the scorpio because from the two relationships that I have been observing throughout some years they have base their relationship on that passional love making only. I don’t believe that a sag has the emotional depth that a scorpio looks for, neither they can’t provide security (they don’t like to feel to secure), scorpios like to stay in one place, sags like to move around from place to place (thing that makes the scorpio feel unsecured). Scorpios seek commitment, and sags never like to be tied down to something. They are also way too much independent to the taste of a scorpio. We like people that can depend on us, that makes us feel loved, important and needed. Also, Scorpios like to be taken seriously, thing that sag can’t often. Sags are raw honest, aspect that can clash with the scorpio’s sharp straight honesty. In the good side, I kind they can be really good friends to Scorpios since they love to talk about philosophical matters and the issues that affect our life (some of scorpios’s favorite topics.) A sag and a scorpio can be together for several years as lovers, but after they commit, everything will vanish.

From a Scorpio Young Woman

• Pingback: Saw Love 愛 (movie)

• Carolyn says:

All we can say is “wow”! This is on point with no reservations! Wow, again [big sigh]. We both agree that we could not have put this to words nearly as profoundly and succinctly and we are both poets. Love reading it!

• Victoria Williamson says:

I am a Scorpio woman who has been dating a Sag Man for 4 years now… we have a very deep connection and I feel very deep within myself that he is my life partner… I most certainly have all the Scorpio traits as to being very jealous, obsessive, insecure, controlling and and very honest and mean at times. He on the other hand, is a perfect Sag… he hates being cooped up or to feel caged in, he is a freedom loving person and quite flirtatious, he doesn’t pay much attention and doesn’t show or speak about his feelings much/at all. His carelesless and carefree nature brings out the worst in me. We live 365km apart from each other and that makes everything more difficult. When we are apart, we tend to argue alot. For 1 because it always seems to me like he doesn’t pay attention to me or try to contact or make a effort to make me feel special, I admit that I MOST of the time start the fight, and he never wants to, which once again leads to me thinking he doesn’t care enough. My point of view is ” if you love someone dearly your love and attention should come effortlessly! But then again, when we are together it is like HEAVEN ON EARTH! We comunicate very well and forgiving each other comes naturally! Our sex live is like none any of us have ever experienced. It feels like our bodies were made just for eachother and no one else. We are very experimentable and it is NEVER boring or the same. We broke up recently because it feels like we just cant get through to one another and that neither REALLY understands the other. He found it easy to accept but I can’t seem to accept it at all. I feel I have been hurt to much but yet I still can’t stay away from him. I undersand that we must just set aside our differences and thy and change to make things work, I am willing but his “whatever attitude” Makes him not want to put the first step forward. I want us both to change and to forget about everything that happened in the past but it is EASIER SAID THAN DONE! He claimes that we should just be friends like we used to, but I know I will always want more!!! what do I do in this sittuation? Do I try and forget about him and possibly loose the love of my life or do I jump back into it and know that Everything will depend on me again? ADVICE??

• jay says:

I’am a Scorpio women and very true to my sign…. I just started a couple of months ago talking to one of my close friends which i have been knowing for about 6years now and he is a sag we are taking things very slow and that doesn’t bother me even though i really dont want to because my feelings are so strong for him the only thing i dont like is the fact that he feels as though he cant tell me how he feels, like he scared or something i dont know but this gives me hope and hopefully everything works out between us

• Sudha says:

i(Scorpio)agree what they said, am loving my sag men for more than 6 years.. up and downs are casual in life. if u feel and believe strongly in ur sag men, life ll be happy.. give full freedom to him. even at first i had this same fear but depending on men its changing..He s good and we respecting each other ever. finally v are ready to catch our hands in 2 years.

• cynthia says:

OMG I’AM A DOUBLE SCORPIO. I HAVE BEEN DATING A SAGITTARIUS FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS. I HAVE TO SAY DOUBLE SCORPIO AND DOUBLE SAG IS THE BEST WAY. TONY FELL IN LOVE WITH ME FROM THE MOMENT WE MET. I WAS NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM AT FIRST, BUT AFTER TALKING TO HIM ON THE PHONE FOR AFEW MONTHS I BEGAN TO FALL FOR HIM. I FOUND OUT THSAT SAGS AT THIER WAY OR IT’S THE HIGH WAY. WITH A SAG YOU HAVE TO CHALLENGE THEM AND PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE. THEY DO LOVE YOU AND THEY LIVE TO HAVE GOOD SEXUALLY LOVING CARING PARTNER THRU THE GOOD BAD AND UGLY. YAL SCORPIO DOUBLE THAT IS SCORPIO’S . I’AM HERE TO TELL YOU THEY WANT U JUST COMPROMISE AND BE THERE FOR HIM OPEN HEARDTEDLY. I MET PLENTY OF SCORPIO AND SAG RELATIONSHIPS SCORPIO’S WOMEN HAS TRULY FOUND THERE LOVE WHEN U MET A DOUBLE SAG. THEY CAN BE KIND HEARTED LOVING GOAL ORIENTED WITH OUR HELP. THEY NEED US AND WE LOVE IT AFTER HEY TRULY COMMIT FOR LIFE IT IS ALL OR NOTHING WITH THE TWO OF OUR SIGNS U JUST HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THEIR RUDE UN COMMINTING WAYS AT FIRST . I BELIEVE THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GO AWAY . ITS ALL WITHIN TIME TELL YOUR SELF THIS N IT WILL BELIEVE N TRUST IS ALL U NEED, FOR US SCORPIO’S STICK WITH OUR DOUU=BLE SAGS I FIND THEM THE BEST FOE M. I NEED TO KNOW MY RISING SIGN AND HIS RISING SIGN THE ONLY THING I’AM LACKING AT THIS TIME AND THIS AND THIER IS OTHERS BUT I WANT TO SHARE THIS THOUGHT WITH A NOTHER TRUE SCORPIO LIKEME N ONE THE SAME AS HIM PLEASE MY B DAY IS OCT 27 AND HE’S IS NOVEMBER 23 .. WE AS TALKERS NEED TO SHARE THE BIRTHDATE MORE ON HERE SO WE CAN HAVE THIS COMPATIBILITY ON POINT OK BIRTHDATE DOES MATTER ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGERS I HAVE SEARCHED THIS N COULD NOT FIND THIS PLEASE HELP. NEED A SAG ADOUBLE ONE TO TELL ME THIS . BUT YOR BIRTHDATE HASTO BE FROM NOV. 22 TO NOVEMBER IT CANGES EVERY 7 DAYS UR DECAN IT IS CALLED. OK THANKS ALOT FOR WHOMEVER WISHES TO RESPOND,

• cynthia says:

HI I’M BACK THIS IS CYNTHIA I SEE I LEFT OUT SOME THINGS .. CORRECTIONS HERE. I TRYN TO SAY . IF U R A SCORPIO AND UR B- DAY IS OCTOBER 27 AD HIS B- DAY IS NOV. 23 TO NOV. 30. HE IS CONSIDERED DOUBLE SAG AND ME AS A DOUBLE SCORPIO OK. THIS MAKES IT BETTER THERE IS NOE HLF STEPPING FROM MY UNDERSTANDING. i WANT TO BELIEVE WE ARE THE MOST COMPATIBLE SIGNS OUT THERE. AND THERE IS OTHERS BUT IM SPEAKING FOR US SCORPIO’S WOMEN. I HOPE THE RIGHT SAG N SCORPIO SEE’S MY COMMENT . I HAVE BEEN WITH TONY FOR 7 YEARS I REALLY BELIEVE HE IS MY SOUL MATE LIKE NO OTHER. I HAVE MET LOTS OF SIGNS IN MY LIFE BUT NOTHING LIKE TONY. HE’S A STALLION, NICE DOES NOT SMOKE OR DRINK ALCOHOL AND IS A HARD WORKER N WANTS A LOT OF NICE EVERYTHING, HE CAN GET STRESSED BUT WE TURN TO GOD. ALWAYS NUMBER ONE ADVICE. BUT ON SOMETHINGS HOPEFULLY GOD PUT US THERE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER OUT FROM TIME TO TIME. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THERE B DAYS AND EXPLAIN BRIEFLY OF HOW TO GET OUR RISING SIGNS THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. OUR BIRTHDAYS. REALLY..
    I’AM IN LOVE WITH TONY AND I KNOW HE FEELS THE SAME WAY CUS HE SAID SO. HE WANTS HONESTY I HAD A HARD TIME WITH THAT AT FIRST BECUS ITS JUST MY NATURE NOTHING PERSONAL I TRUST .. BUT I NEED TO FEEL LOVE IN MY INSTINCTS IN I GOT IT FROM HIM. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINTS N WORK IT .. AND ALL U SAG NEED TO GO WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCTS N LOVE A SCORPIO THE WAY SHE WANTS TO BE AND U HAVE A MATE FOR LIFE N AFTER LIFE LOL

• cynthia says:

SCORPION WOMEN AND SAGITTARIAN MAN BIRTHDATE MATTERS. COMPROMISE, BE FAIR LOVE COMPLETELY, HERE ILL GIVE U SOME FREEDOM IF U PROMISE TO BE TRUSTWORTHY . CALL ME WHEN U R GONE , LOVE ME , WHILE U R TRAVELING OR UR JOB .
    TAKE ME WITH U . WHEVER U GO , LETS TRAVEL THE WORLD TOGETHER, CANCUN . CARRIBEANS , HAWII , BAHAMAS, N MUCH MORE OUR LOVE IS TOGETHER N HERE TO STAY, IF U WANT FREEDOM UTELL ME N ITS ONLY FOR GOOD REASONS NOT ANOTHER WOMEN, IAM UR WOMAN UR SOULMATE N U R MY SOULMATE. BEING ALONE IS NOT GOD’S PLAN EVER. THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE. THE LOVE FOR ME AND TONY IS A MEANT TO BE..
    LOVE TONY AND CYNTHIA FOREVER AND ALWAYS IT WILL BE US .. I PRAY ALWAYS AND GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS. I NEED HIM N NEEDS ME.. FOR THE LADIES UP THERE N NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO I FEEL LIKE HE CONTACTED U FOR A REASON . HE WANTS TO KNOW IF HE LEAVES THE UNHAPPINESS WILL U STAY WITH HIM FOR LIFE ….

GIVE HIM A CHANCE HAVE A HEART TO HEART TALK. BEFORE HAND. AND ANYONE ELSE TOUCH BASIS. LIFE IS GOOD. SAG N SCORPIO IS GOOD TOO.. DONT LET NO ONE TELL U DIFFERENT. THE DIFFERENCES IS “IS THE BEAUTY OF IT.. LOL”

• cynthia says:

OH NO, I NEED SOME FEEDBACK FROM NAN OR WHOOMEVR HER NAME IS I NEED SOME ADVICE REAL TALK ILL KEEP CHECKING ON HERE FOR SOME GOOD ADVICE PLEASE
    PLEASE I NEED A SAGITARIUS AS MY HUSBAND THEY ARE THE ONLY SOULMATE FOR ME AND SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND ME HE HAS TO BE A NOVEMBER SAG NOVEMBER 23 TO NOVEMBER 30TH IM HOPING FOR THE BEST. I PRAY SOMEONE COMES ON HERE JUST SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT SCORPIO WOMEN AND SAG MEN THE BEST COUPLE EVER.. I AM IN NEED OF THE BEST ADVICE AND HOW TO KEEP A SAGITARIUS MAN AND GET HIM TO COMMIT I HAVE TRIED TO CHALLENGE HIM THAT DIDNT WORK BUT HOW DO U KEEP HIM FOR LIFE

• Lauren says:

This is oddly accurate. I’m through and through a Scorpio chick. I met my Sagittarius guy about a week ago. I really just expected a friendship NOT a relationship. I have been focusing on other prioritie to be honest. This Sagittarius sweeped me off my feet in a way that any Scorpio woman would be freaked out by. I’m trying to remain as unattached as possible, but this guy seems to pierce right through all of the defensive tendencies of a scorp lady. Scorpio ladies: is anyone else as freaked out by how natural this relationship feels after such a short duration?

• Pingback: Scorpio Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Sagittarius Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Jack says:

Well, i had a good relationship with a Scorpio as a Sagittarius.
    She was a lens i could view the world from. And i was the world to her. We had a constrained relationship. Many barriers and too short of time.
    It was as you described. Burning passion. Hours of love. Scorpios make the cutest faces when there #$%^’d silly.
    I could not stand to see her focus on me, and neglect her world. And the constraints on our lives would not let the relationship move forward. She would endure hell just to be with me. But that’s not love, it’s obsession. And it’s beneath her.
    I also could not finish it and tell her i would be gone.

So, i told her we should take a break. And then i disappeared.
    Because the chance that I could make a hole deep enough in her to crawl back inside later was to great. I could not miss it. I am a bit of a selfish child.

So, It’s been three years now sense I had contact with her. How should I get her back?

• Wandaryt says:

niiceee but why black n white why not red? thats what id always say to my sag man. my sag dude did not have much variety in his wardrobe and always ended up in black and white. as a scorpio woman i would try to maake hime wear some color whcih he woud resist. thats the only thing i ve to crib about. the rest is much like what you said here.

• health says:

To tell the truth it was a fantastic advanced report however as with every excellent writers there are a few items that might be worked on. Yet by no means the particular a smaller amount it had been stimulating.