Gemini Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Sagittarius Couples:  Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio, Isabella Rossellini and Martin Scorsese, Gena Rowlands and John Cassavetes

Opposites attract and these two are no exception.  However, Gemini-Sagittarius is laughingly referred to as the schizophrenic-axis.  You know, multiple personalities, LOL.  They bring it out in each other and they enjoy it.  The Sagittarius man is likely to be utterly fascinated by the Gemini woman as he tries to straighten out her thinking (good luck) and she outwits him at every turn.  She has more rabbits to pull out of a hat than he can ever keep up with.  The Sagittarius man and Gemini woman will cover the spectrum of topics of interest and curiosity.  They are both exceedingly friendly and enjoy casual socializing.  Sagittarius helps Gemini relax, and Gemini helps Sagittarius over some of his rough social spots.  The connection between a Sagittarius man and a Gemini woman is essentially an intellectual one — conversational and exploratory.  Their minds work in tandem keeping them both fascinated with what the other one is doing and saying.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Sagittarius Man:   Well, you have to catch a Gemini woman with an open hand.  This mercurial lady is fast as quicksilver and she’s bound to have many suitors besides you.  Consistency is a good ploy, but that’s going to be quite a stretch for you, Sag.  One of your greatest assets is that you can talk circles around her and keep her spellbound that way.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Gemini Woman:  The direct approach works well if you’re a Gemini woman trying to attract a Sagittarius man.  He’s caught your curiosity so ask him a few burning questions.  You can be quite blunt.  Sagittarians have nothing to hide and they enjoy an open conversation immensely.  When you’re with him, try to follow the rules –  don’t use that handicap parking sticker your cousin got you, don’t try and return stamps that you’ve licked, and don’t tell him about your bounced checks.  Sagittarians are casual but they are very ethical.  Later on he will likely enjoy controlling, I mean reforming, you, but you might as well warm him up slowly to the task at hand.

Degree of Romance:    Try as she may, the Gemini gal will get very little from romance from this man.  He is much more likely to entertain her as Bozo the Clown than to put on the trappings of the Knight in Shining Armor.  Sorry, this just comes with the territory.

Degree of Passion:   Gemini has the way of bringing out the passion in Sagittarius.  Sagittarians are not by nature possessive or jealous.  The kind of passion referred to is a lust for life, a zest for sex, and an enthusiasm for enjoyment.

Degree of Friendship:  Sagittarius will find Gemini a little confining as a friend.  In fact both signs really prefer to travel solo through the social network.  Most Sagittarians think that other people are downers, which is true.  Most Geminis are tripping out on building an unmanageable ridiculous network of useless contacts that might someday, somehow, possibly come in handy.  Sagittarius would consider that an absolute waste of time.

Degree of Marriage:  This is a stretch for marriage, but opposites do attract in first marriages.  I would warn you, however, that if any two people in the world could drive each other crazy, it would be these two, the Gemini woman and Sagittarius man.  When it gets down to the serious business of marriage — that time when you stop traveling around the world every summer and strap on a real job — they could find themselves at complete odds as to how to divvy up the responsibilities.  Sagittarius needs a partner who’s grounded and responsible.  Gemini is constantly distracted and –I’m sorry, what was I saying??

Progression of Relationship:   The relationship will evolve in a circular manner.  Sagittarius will polarize into being the more responsible partner (believe it or not) and will try to pin Gemini down.  It’s like pushing a jack-in-the-box back in the box.  Just when you think it’s safe to put the lid down … boing!  boing!

Sex:   Sex between these two is like the fun house in the circus, or maybe even the freak house.  Gemini enjoys Sagittarius’ uninhibited sexuality so much that it brings out the kinkiness in her, and God knows Sagittarius is game for anything.  With the Gemini woman and Sagittarius man, love-making is absolutely a moveable feast, a banquet of pleasures, with a different delight du jour every encounter.  We vote these two the most likely to have sex in the backseat of the car, up against the minibar, in the lavatory in the airplane, and in the elevator.  Gemini will suggest doing it under the boss’ desk.  Cheap thrill.

When It’s Over:  These two will probably talk about ending it endlessly, but in order to end it formally, somebody’s got to be organized enough to sort papers.  Without some external intervention, such as a third party, it is not likely they will get around to doing anything about it for quite a while.  Both signs like to push responsibilities off on other people, feeling that they are “too busy” to handle it themselves, so they have a particular form of procrastination.  Furthermore, in this regard, you can’t trust a thing Gemini says, so, Sag, you’re gonna have to do it yourself to make sure it gets done.   The price of freedom.

More on Gemini Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

53 Responses to Gemini Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• Pooja Chhabra says:

I got to know many things with it.
    Its really very nice.
    with this we can understand our partner very well, also we came to know what we needs to do in our life to make it intresting.

• nancy says:

Thanks for the positive feedback, Pooja. It’s true. Astrology can be most helpful.

• Mary says:

Me (gem) and my boyfriend (sag) have fun almost everywhere.we laugh even if we are sad.sexually,best match for me so far,deeply connected.we are together 5 years but always joking that it seems like 2 years. we both don’t like to talk about future,marriage….but always into , science ,psychology,philosophy,existence,reason, mind ,and of course art.we are both finished faculty of art.maybe that’s the reason that we are we are such good partners. we just complete eachother in a wierd way :)

• nancy says:

@Mary
    Sounds like a great match and you never have to grow up!!!

• Kurei Eiyu says:

Exactly as you said, I (Sag) caught her with an “open hand”. Since she is already married, I feel like this could be the perfect relationship for us both. We have fairly crazy sexual encounters, talk for hours (while ignoring husbans phone calls) and keep each other guessing even when we are apart. I guess what I want to say is when I read the compatability report, I thought someone had written a paper on Hiromi and I. Great Work!!

• Grace says:

Wow this is Dead On. Although I hope the chasing won’t end… it’s been too much fun. :)

• Michael says:

Okay im sagitarius and this article made me yell at it! lol

First off the gemini woman i’m with right now she does have plenty of sarcastic remarks, however, I have alot of tricks off my sleeve. And just in case we know gemini has two personatlies, but sagitarius is the best in split personatlties. Why? simply put they are the best con-artists. They know how to get what they want.

Yes for some odd reason, gemini women really don’t teach us how to be faithful as much a scorpio woman would, but we look at the gemini woman as an eye candy. She may appear to look like an innocent woman but in reality she has a deep dark secret. Generally these women are very attractive and are very articulate, so with that combination if give them some very good power. And they down to earth type, not like an aries, trying to possess you.

I always like gemini women, because they are very interesting and my first gemini woman did hurt me, and I could say this article is true if the sag is young and naive. We want honesty in the beginning of our lifes, and truthfully are social skills develop after accomplishing are goals, then we feel like we can do anything at life. but at young age its not met, so we have to find ourselves in that position.

• Nathan says:

Lol, yup. My Gemini was a kinky babe, very sweet and sour gal. I definitely agree with attempting to to straighten out her thinking; she had an answer for everything, and she did it in such an insanely hilarious way. Too bad the rest was true too about only being good in ze short run.

• Kilo says:

While it is true a Gemini woman will have many suitors and the Sagitarrius man will have to work at making her affection his alone, the Sagittarius man also has many women veiying for his attention. In fact I find the second that I give in to my Sagittarius man, he is off to chase another. Could it be that Sagittarians are only in it for the chase. It seems the harder that I push him away, the more affectionate he becomes. At current he is chasing me again, this has been on and off for nine years now. Point is, if you are a Gemini woman, you will have to work damn hard to pin down your Sag man as well, and dont ever think you are the only one with secrets. You will be wrong!

• Dawn says:

I think having a sag would be the most interesting relationship. I am a gemini woman and as we do tend to get bored easily I think the Sag would satisfy us for a minute. After a while it might turn to annoyance but at least he’s good in bed right? Just kidding! I’m a trusting Gemini, I play my head games but I don’t lie when I play them

• Laura says:

I am a gemini woman and I dated a sag for 2 years. We had a magnetic connection. He has been the only guy who can “keep up” with me. But when it came to serious talk and convos…we both couldn’t handle it. We honestly could have (should have) ended it sooner…but we both procrastinated. Sex was awesome in the begginning. He cut deep into my emotions when angry. And i’m sure my sharp tongue was not the best medicine. Great short term relationship. Wish the fire would have keep burning strong.

• Another Gemini WOman says:

I’m a Gemini, I’ve had 2 Sag husbands, and I’m currently casually dating a Sag. I say “casually” because we’ve only had one real date so far but he asked me out again so I take it as dating. Exclusively? I’m not sure. LOL Not that it matters much to me at this point in my life any way. Right now I’m just enjoying the connection we’re making.

• Tom says:

“Sag and gem”? Really? These stereotypes and their supposed application in interpersonal relationship are quite comical. They could easily apply to the frolicking of two friendly squirrels in my back yard. I Think the one with the bushy tail is a sag, while the skittish one is a gem. Oh, and the bushy tailed one has something protruding. Looks like a greenish antenae. He must be from Mars.

• SRK says:

I’m a gem woman and so glad now with a sag guy. Was previously with a virgo for 2 yrs. He was just not able to keep up with me. Yes the sag guy will try to pin me down every now and then!

• HungryTurtle says:

My dad is a Sag and my mom is a Gem. I’m currently 28 years old (also a Sag). They’ve been married for 30 years now and still kicking it great! I wish I know how your ratings work; I like reading the things you wrote down Nancy.

I’ve only been through 2 relationships, one with a Leo, and one with a Scorpio. The Leo was great and trust was always there. Scorpio was very intense but have huge up and huge downs, but the Scorpio always had secrets [just like what horoscopes says about them]. Still love the Scorpio a lot but I don’t think the Scorpio feels the same.

I wish your ratings were true. :|

• Vicky Laugier says:

It describes my relationship to the T…

• juicy says:

i’m a gemini woman and dated 3 sag’s…..never ever again! hell to the no! i should’ve learned from the first one. this article is right on the money….

• Bo Beep says:

I so agree with this! q.e.d.

• Trippe says:

Im a female gem, met a sag male maybe about 3 yrs ago from now the article is spot on it’s freaked me out. We were wildly chasing each other even tho I was with his friend. Both didn’t seem to care, when we were with each other, talking on the phone for hours or around each other, I embodied everything mind body & soul of being wildly attracted to him even magnetized. It’s true what the article said how we were always watching each other, I couldn’t keep my eyes off him & this was all the same with him. He has the most insanely attractive personality to me in the whole world. Everything he would say I’d deeply absorb it on a mental n other levels n jus converse with him for ever. I don’t understand why he is married now? I have not felt like this for anyone n now he’s married? Marriage doesn’t suit him or maybe I’m lying to myself (lol) I am so connected to this male n he is so connected to me I feel it on another wordly element. I miss him like never before……….

• BABE says:

I am a fem- Gemini and he is a SAggi!! true about GEtting Down to Business!!!! I was in a 5 yr relationship he was a great partner! we moved in but it didnt work out! he would leave with his friends ALL the time!! choose them before me!! so i think its hard for a SAGGI to be serious and commited to a relationship! he never wanted to be home he always wanted to party and be out! For some reason i keep dating SAggi guys!! they are the worst to get into a serious relationship!!

• Jae says:

Im a Sag male she’s (Gem) ten yrs older them me I just met here like a week ago and can’t stop thinking about her… but After reading this article I don’t know if its worth the time… to even get to know here if all this is true I mean… she has a bf im not involved with anyone… I wont to see where this goes… but maybe I should just move on…

• bah says:

This article made me real mad. -_-
    I myself a female gemini and my bf a sag been 2gether 1 year and 6 months and will be married in September of this year. Abt 40 % in this article is sumwht true but you dnt capture abt gemini, tho we have split personality but once the Sag has captureed a Gemini, the Gemini can be the loyalist one in the relationship. Geminis are very demanding but they keep the relationship on track. Sag can really make a Gemini jealous cuz of there soical life but Gemini’s split personality would have the feeling of getting even. & Sags are terribly disorganized not to say jus my bf but the 5 other sags ive dated before. The truth is Geminis make & complement any signs because of fast pace and adapting sprits they have. However if your not loyal then Gemins are quick to bounce because you cant hold them down or waste there time. Geminis hate to get hurt so they jump that ship before it sets sail

• hathor says:

This article some of it its true but some are not . iam gemini woman and i have been on and off with sagi guy for 9 years! we are playing the cat and mouse chase game but it has come to the point now me Gemini wants to be pin down only by sagi man . only he can handle my many personalities and mind . infact he inceases the way my mind thing as sagi in jupiter represents the higher mind and i gemini represents the communication. together we work like one. us geminins are not complicated once we are in love and yes its true we do have back up partners if one does not work out . i would hate to get hurt . we avoid like how air would avoid touching anything

• Renee says:

gem woman here.this so true and scarily so. didnt knwo astro stuff could be so spot on.

• Lovely Gemini says:

I’m a Gemini woman and the guy I started dating is a Sag, he has a girlfriend but is in the mist of leaving her (so he says) I actually like him but he’s not as aggressive as I would want him to be, reading this article freaked me out cause everything is dead on!!! I like to express my feeling and when he does its every blue moon, I’m wondering if I should see where this goes, or just set my sights on someone else

• Sophie says:

well I’m a Gemini woman that’s just met (online) a Sag and we’re going on our first night out on Sunday next. We’re both married and have no intention of changing that status. We’ve both been searching for someone to have a fun sexual relationship with on a regular basis and are hopeful that we’ve just found it with each other. We’re definitely mentally compatible and I suspect the chemistry will definitely be there when we meet. I’m so looking forward to Sunday and your article has really helped. Thank you :)

• gemini says:

i think the best way to get a saggitarius man attracted to you is to just ignore him badly making him feel guilty of his ignoring you.

• sag guy 81 says:

sag’s LOVE chasing gem females. it’s all about the chase and they LOVE to be chased

it’s def a never ending game between sag/gem =)

• brandi says:

I am a gem woman and with a sag man. we met about 5 months ago and things couldn’t be better. we of course have our heated debates that usually end with him saying “how are you always right?” but it never fails we just hug or kiss the fight out. i def. love this man and plan to marry him as soon as he will have me. We have talked about the future and plan to do it together. I have been married once before to a virgo and i must say due to experience, a virgo is the utmost worst match for a gemini. I love my sag man everything good and bad. We have so much fun doing nothing and even more fun doing anything. I love you Sean.

• mish says:

Omggggg I’m in utter shock! This is soooooo rite on ! 6 years wit mysag. Me a gem. And its like we in a circle he chases an trys to pin as he thinks its all good POP gose the whisle lol we split up an he comes chasing it like it ment to be ! But there is a few down falls but I’m sure ill pop or he will come chasing lol

• ridzy says:

this is scary.. i m hanging with a saggi.. m a gem woman.. kinda in a fix now.. shud i go ahead.. he aint a good talker..n tht puts me off.. have dated a saggi for 3 yrs long time back n he was kinda young and ambituous but too possessive and controllin and I had to free myself out of tht stifling relationship.. i guess i too hav matured thru the years bt .. again a saggi?.. hav had terrible virgo man experiences.. is it not true that gems so well with gems alone??

• virginia says:

Why does every sag. Man I meet like to kiss a lot.they also all drive expensive cars and dress nice and like nice things.I also notice a lot live by themselves and are single***

• nidhi says:

i AM a gemini… have met two Sagtarius men in my life.. they were complete opposite. first one was a jest.. The one whom I know now Is the cutest, most handsum, caring boy in my life. And yeah.. this one has a lovely voice too. i am just friends with him. But we both know how much feelings and emotions we have for each other. i know this, but I will not tell him about this .. until he explores this himself by his very own hardwork…. and his GOOD LUCK :) (SAG ARE FAMOUS FOR THEIR GOOD LUCK)

• nidhi says:

Some people understand themselves better through the eyes of A DEAR one ..

• Brenda says:

6/10 are you crazy? you must reconsider your rate, we deserves a 9/10, at least :D

• fire flower says:

I recently dated a sag for close to a year, our relationship was amazing at first…he made me feel on top of the world. Very smart and affectionate..but after only a few months I realized this was not long term in the least bit. Quick to anger and very emotionally draining.. I am a gemini female and I’ve never experienced such a roller coaster relationship before in my life! I’d say this article is extremely accurate….except the part where it mentions the sag will have to end it ;)

• Summer1 says:

I am a Gemini Woman and I am about to meet my Sag Man in April as he is in Europe. We met online and we have been talking for over 3 months. I can sense the possessiveness in him and he is definitely in sync with my sensual side. It’s true he is very social and has many friends, a fancy dresser, very charming and extremely good looking. He does not like to be bored like myself but he is serious about me and inquired about marriage a few times but we will see when he arrives here. I do adore him, his powerful sexual manner, he’s like a real man, charming and incredibly intellectual like myself. I sure this works for us. I was married to a Cancer before and never want to go back to that experience. I need a Sag to keep up with me and yes it will be a fun ride but I hope for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage…

• Mykia says:

I luv my Mr. Wrong… Mary j song is my relationship wit my sag..

• ulric says:

thanks

• Kimmie says:

I have been involved on a casual type basis with a Sag man for more than 2 yrs. In November of last year we decided to try a relationship together. It changed the entire greatness of us. We are now at a point where we are both “single” but still “love” each other and truthfully if this gives me my best buddy back.. in the way that I had him before that.. I’d be so happy.This is my first Gemini – Sag relationship — and honestly one of the most difficult relationships in years. I also have to agree with the Gemini above who said that when she gives into him, that’s when he’s off to chase another woman. That’s exactly how the one I am with is. That’s why we get along great, when we aren’t together as a couple and are just friends. It’s insane. And yes, we both drive each other crazy quite regularly but my Sag is NOT communicative to me at all. It’s like pulling teeth to have a good talk — but it used to be great conversation prior to the relationship taking a serious note!

• Nessa says:

Im a Gem woman with a sagg man~ it was like a movie how we met him coming after i leave the waffle restaraunt to get my name~ life separated us on both sides for 10-15yrs met bk by textd met up & itz like we neva bn apart if im thinkn bout him he call / text while im thinkn lol he sayz like telepathey the connection is so~ deep itz inhibating~ the zest passion and for sex ur on another planet my imagination and him being real iz what makes it stimulating!¡] im a gurly girl and he is my man making me feel safe to trust he & i love to love trust we r loyal and very attracted to each other~ i no he want to choose to b with me ~ but i hope age we encourage him to slow down

• Nessa says:

I want to grow old gracefully with this man~ he loves me like i want to b love and shows me he would love me better when he can ~ i cant wait to show him love~ as my honey say “we shine together”. How do measure love?? He is always a gentleman & im always a lady so our arrival always recieve attention like royalty- i pray he neva make me second cause~ i’ll waste no time moving on- but i want to see how it end my prayer is that it will be Blessed~~ i love you R.S.

• Liz says:

I was married to a Sag. I am a Libra. Although the relationship was great, he had a very time being faithful.
    I found out about three his was dating at one time and married to me. Turns out one of those ladies was Gemini.
    They have been together for almost a year. So maybe Ge and Sa are great for each other…

• KTD says:

I have been with 4 Sag’s & I’m a Gem. That’s probably a sign right there that it doesn’t work out lol but I keep getting em’. Sag’s are great conversationalist, goof balls, & the sex…mmmm! However, when a Gem actually gives in to them they ignore you…for a time being then run right back to you of course. Sag’s are also inconsistent; they’ll call/text every 10 days rather than every day or every other day that the Gem would prefer. Probably because the Sag has other females around [my previous & current one(s) did/does that's for sure]. But I of course have my options too just because the inconsistent nature of the Sag. It’s definitely a love-hate relationship between a Gem woman & a Sag man. Exciting but tiring at the same time…unfortunately.

• Ind says:

i ‘d had a relationship with a sag for 3 years. Now, meeting a new sag at work while im dating a pisces! this article is seriously true, Sag and I (gem) are alway keeping an eye on each other. He’s also into my hilarious wordings. This could be emotional affair for the time being…unfortunately, he also has girlfriend.

• jady says:

My first bf ws a sag,we dated almst 4yrs bt brokup cs apparently I ws still making him chase me n he ws tired,its been fifteen months nw we bk togethr a mnth gng n he wants to marry me cs he fls every woman he’s dated snce also had their ish n he couldn’t forget me so he’d rather make it work wth me n accept my ish.
    I wouldn’t mind having HIS baby cs I know he’d make a great dad fr it n wna see the jade n farai combination,
    However…its all so fast n scary cs we gems lv our freeedom n hv so mny adr suitors, I do love hm more than any guy iv bn wth snce we brokup bt readng ds hs also made me doubt the future
    I dn blv in dvorce n am afraid he’ll change with time.
    All I knw nw is life without him(n iv had aries,libra,gemini,n aquarian lovers aftr hm) ws nt the same(as fulfilling) wev both matured tho n knw where we went wrong so I hv no other choice bt to follow my heart otherwise ill always be thnkng abt hm in life.0709797361325

• radolphhanz says:

Marriage Come And Go, But Divorce Is Forever

• chante nance says:

Worst relationship ever..he was verbally abusive.. mean and hurtful..

• KimSparks says:

Im a Gemini. My hubby is a sag. I have to say, its a Love-Hate relationship/marriage.

• laura says:

im a gemini i find my self hating most sags ,boys and girls they are too crazy and reckless for me.i have yet t o meeta decent one that isnt dancing on a bar or cheating on me.